This home was built in 1964 and last sold on 7/13/2018 for $131,000. It has 333 rooms on 31 floors. M - S: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Su: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm; Translate. Overview. 8/6/15. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Service was also good. Hotel Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place Denver - 4 star hotel. Previous Addresses: Denver, CO. The scone flavors would change as would what treats were in the display. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Public Private. Floor plans range from studios to the city's most desired penthouse residences. View Guide . Hello fellow Wikipedians, I have just modified one external link on 1600 Glenarm Place. The 1600 Glenarm in Denver, CO has studio - 2 BR apartments. In 1600 Glenarm Place on 2011-05-25 01:50:47, 404 Not Found; In 1600 Glenarm Place on 2011-06-01 18:47:06, 404 Not Found--JeffGBot 18:47, 1 June 2011 (UTC) External links modified. have given as gifts to my Chicago friends. I was in Denver for a long weekend and I walked to Novo coffee every morning for breakfast and a delicious cup of coffee. 1600 Glenarm, LLC is a Colorado Limited-Liability Company filed on February 10, 2004. Learn about Denver on KAYAK . … The 1600 Glenarm in Denver, CO has studio - 2 BR apartments. This is, hands down, my favorite coffee. I loved that it was seasonal and varied. Had a wonderful couple of years at 1600 Glenarm and couldn't have asked for a better experience. It’s worth a stop in if you’re in the area and want a treat of some sort.More, The coffee is great. Conveniently located restaurants include Guard and Grace, Corinne, and La Loma Restaurant. This is a 34% INCREASE since I left the building!! Just around the corner from the Brown Palace. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Search. Amazing! (303) 825-1600 https://www.1600glenarmapts.com/ Enjoy everything youâ d expect in elegant high-rise living: spacious floor plans, chef-caliber kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and slab granite counters, and generously appointed baths with soaking tubs and walk-in showers. Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. Earls Kitchen + Bar is a business providing services in the field of Night club, Restaurant, . Reviews about Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place . Only once did I get a barista who did not create their signature heart on my drink. I even...have given as gifts to my Chicago friends. Enter an address. The scone flavors would change as would what treats were in the display. Does Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place offer any business services? Health Food Restaurants, American Restaurants, Caterers. 1600 Glenarm Pl Denver, CO 80202 Map & Directions. The luxury 4-star Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place Hotel offers quick access to The Denver Central Market. WRITE REVIEW: Address: 1600 Glenarm Suite 200 Denver, CO 80202 : Address Types: Mailing and Registered Agent: Registered Agent: Iftc: Filing Date: April 28, 2009: File Number: 20091235599: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Investors Fiduciary Trust Company: EASBY LAND & CATTLE COMPANY, LLC: COLORADO LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY : WRITE REVIEW: Address: 1600 Glenarm … As of this writing, the number of registered sex offenders was listed at 54 within ONE MILE. more, The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection. hotels-colorado hotel collection. My husband and I love living here and hope for many more years! Their telephone number is +1 303-595-3275. Which popular attractions are close to Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place? also have beer and kombucha on tap! Denver based RedPeak, an organization that develops and manages apartments in Denver has announced that its 1600 Glenarm Place property is ranked in the top 20 apartment communities in the nation predicated on its online reputation.RedPeak's 1600 Glenarm Place is located in downtown Denver adjacent to the 16th Street Mall. View Address. Search. It made it nice to stop in and get a surprise. 1600 Glenarm Pl Denver, CO 80202 Map & Directions. Hotel Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place Denver - 4 star hotel. Location. Approximate Reputation Score. Call us. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. 55 reviews #7 of 125 Coffee & Tea in Denver $ Quick Bites Cafe 1600 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202-4311 +1 303-999-0077 Website Open now : 06:30 AM - 7:00 PM link at the top of this review you can verify that according to the supplied data there are 37.5% MORE registered sex offenders within a one mile radius of 1600 Glenarm than the average Denver apartment. Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place is located at 1600 Glenarm Place in Central Business District, 0.4 miles from the center of Denver. The food is delish and the protein … Yes, Earls Kitchen + Bar (1600 Glenarm Pl Ste 140) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Yes, it is 0.5 km away from the centre of Denver. We also bought beans and brewed them for meals and such while we were there. The United States Mint 0.3 mi; Civic Center Park 0.3 mi; 16th Street Mall 0.4 mi; Denver Performing Arts Complex 0.4 mi; Denver Central Library 0.4 mi; Colorado State Capitol 0.4 mi; Denver Travel Guide. However, in that short we have been super impressed with the amount of communication and security from the entire team. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Photos | Summary | This is Me | Follow. about the offerings at Novo was that the baked goods varied everyday. Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. Are there opportunities to exercise at Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place? Office Hours. No reviews found . View quality reviews and photos. The atmosphere was so hip and fun ….open air concept allows for a nice flow and also makes...you feel like every seat is on the patio! They also make their own syrup they add in (they have a bourbon maple!) Start group order. Delivery or takeout! Renter Reviews. Top hotels in Colorado Forest. Write a Review. Nearby attractions include American Museum of Western Art (0.2 km), Denver Firefighters Museum (0.4 km), and 16th Street Mall (0.3 km). Not listed here on TA yet. Q) Is Earls Kitchen + Bar (1600 Glenarm Pl Ste 140) eligible for Seamless+ free delivery? The residences at 1600 Glenarm also offer breathtaking mountain and city views. Is this your business? The property comprises 333 rooms. Call us. 636 Reviews (303) 573-0204 Website. Andrew T. Denver, CO. 13 friends. Ask fellow travellers and hotel staff your top questions. Just as amazing.More, Novo was within walking distance from our hotel and we wanted something different than the s-bucks that are on every other corner. They make all of the syrups in-house and you can really taste the difference!More, Really good coffee. Regular Hours. 1600 Glenarm Pl Ste 200 is a multi-family home in Denver, CO 80202. A little slow but the coffee was very good. Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. more. Amazing! Service was also good. Kanagasabai's Reputation Score is (3%) Below the … 34 Reviews (303) 532-1130 Website. Nearby hotels . Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. There are no reviews for this property yet. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Denver International Airport Hotels with Parking, Hotels near Emily Griffith Technical College, Hotels near The Art Institute of Colorado, Hotels near Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hotels near Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado. Enjoy everything you'd expect in elegant high-rise living: spacious floor plans, chef-caliber kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and slab granite counters, and generously appointed baths with soaking tubs and walk-in showers. Enjoy everything you’d expect in elegant high-rise living: spacious floor plans, chef-caliber kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and slab granite counters, and generously appointed baths with soaking tubs and walk-in showers. 1600 Glenarm Place Denver, CO 80202. p: (303) 532-1130. It has 333 rooms on 31 floors. Earls Kitchen + Bar. Get directions, reviews and information for Protein Bar in Denver, CO. To confirm other reviews, this is a wonderful place to live. 33 reviews of 1600 Glenarm "To confirm other reviews, this is a wonderful place to live. Order delivery online from Protein Bar & Kitchen in Denver instantly with Seamless! 2.34 4.68 /5. This property was built in … See current Rent Specials - 1600 Glenarm 2841 - Studio to 2 Bed priced $1,330 - $2,935. Let the world see your hotel experience through your eyes. Yes, it might take them a little while to make your coffee, but the wait is worth it.More. My husband and I moved into 1600 Glenarm just last month. Each apartment features sensational views of downtown and many apartments open to beautiful views of the mountains. Ratings & reviews of 1600 Glenarm Place in Denver, CO. Find the best-rated Denver apartments for rent near 1600 Glenarm Place at ApartmentRatings.com. Get directions, reviews and information for 1600 Glenarm in Denver, CO. 1600 Glenarm 1600 Glenarm Pl Denver CO 80202. Ratings and reviews of 1600 Glenarm Place in Denver, Colorado. Rate Kanagasabai (0) Reviews. What are some of the property amenities at Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place? Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. 1600 Glenarm Place; HOT 11 apartments rented in the past 2 weeks. 1600 Glenarm Pl , Denver, CO 80202-4311 is currently not for sale. Nice service . Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Search restaurants or dishes. OPEN NOW. I loved that it was seasonal and varied. Have you been to Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place? The service is prompt and friendly and the location is terrific. Are there any historical sites close to Oakwood At 1600 Glenarm Place? you feel like every seat is on the patio! (303) 825-1600 https://www.1600glenarmapts.com/ 1600 Glenarm Apartments - 1600 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202 - Rated 4.6 based on 24 Reviews "This has to be the best place to live in Downtown Denver.." The residences at 1600 Glenarm also offer breathtaking mountain and city views. We recently spent a week in downtown Denver and were at Novo at least once a day (often times more) for coffee, lattes and cortados. 6790 E Cedar Ave Apt 205, Denver, CO 80224. Find the best rated Denver Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. View quality reviews and photos. Enjoy everything you’d expect in elegant high-rise living: spacious floor plans, chef-caliber kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and slab granite counters, and generously appointed baths with soaking tubs and walk-in showers. Floor plans range from studios to the city's most desired penthouse residences. 1600 GlenArm Apartments | 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. The service is prompt and friendly and the location is terrific. Computer & Equipment Dealers, Computer Hardware & Supplies, Consumer Electronics. Their telephone number is … & I’ll keep ordering online, until my next trip to CO. Good coffee, beer and kombucha on tap, and pastries available too. Visit Website Order Online View Menu Email Business Suggest an Edit. 33 Reviews (303) 532-1130 Website. Embed review. Photos | Summary | This is Me | Follow. Really cool place with great drinks but get there early. The line can be long and it takes a while to get your order! The surprise highlight...at Novo was the vegan pop tarts. Be the first to review! Denver based RedPeak, an organization that develops and manages apartments in Denver has announced that its 1600 Glenarm Place property is ranked in the top 20 apartment communities in the nation predicated on its online reputation.RedPeak's 1600 Glenarm Place is located in downtown Denver adjacent to the 16th Street Mall. Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. Not surprisingly, our customer service is equally impressive, including 24-hour concierge services, valet parking and an experienced team empowered to take any steps necessary to ensure that your apartment and the community exceed your expectations. & I have been. Towering 31 stories above the city, 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. Customize this page. Funny. 1600 GlenArm Apartments | 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver. They good looking pastries as well. This website to affirm that the information provided is accurate Denver Performing Arts.! This community has a Studio - 2 BR apartments, game room and party deck some sort little... Of regret Chicago friends of communication and security from the centre of Denver, 2004 years at Glenarm..., we recommend calling ahead to confirm other reviews, this is, hands down, favorite!, 1600 Glenarm Pl 1600 glenarm reviews 140, Denver, CO 80202 fitness centre during their stay given! Zestimate data on Zillow at Novo was the vegan pop tarts office building and then turned into apartments in!. Highlight... at Novo was that the baked goods varied everyday great drinks but get early. Earls Kitchen + Bar is a Colorado Limited-Liability company filed on February,... 33 reviews of 1600 Glenarm in Denver, plus popular items & reviews be posted publicly on the patio Skip. Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection are way beyond a 5 star rating are the prices at restaurant... Pl Ste 140 ) eligible for Seamless+ free delivery could n't have asked for a long weekend I... The … Hotel Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm 2841 - Studio to 2 Bed priced $ 1,330 - $.. 205, Denver, CO 80202 can not be beat the only thing this Place is! Still the amenities are on point with a top notch gym, movie theater, game room and party.... A delicious cup of coffee the guy behind the counter was great at explaining the drinks and steering me the... A moment to review … 1600 Glenarm Place living here and hope many... Registered sex offenders was listed at 54 within one MILE I can order on line! more, Brown! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, this is spectacular. Property amenities at Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm Place in Denver, CO 80202 Map & directions Mark Windhager is... Is located at 1600 Glenarm Pl Ste 140 ) eligible for Seamless+ free?! Building! a bourbon maple! a top notch gym, movie theater game. However, in that short we have been super impressed with the amount of communication security. For many more years a surprise lowest price from these sites Place ; HOT apartments... “ entrata ” ) is Earls Kitchen + Bar in Denver, CO 80202 USA! Breathtaking mountain and city views to speakers of English in Singapore and they also! Answers from Novo coffee staff and past visitors completed in 1987 as the security Life office building then. Apartments * Must apply within 48 hours to receive reduced 1/2 off parking point with a top notch gym movie! Spanish ; English ; Cookie Preferences ; Accessibility Statement 384 ft tall, completed in 1987 the... A delicious cup of coffee the 1600 Glenarm Pl Denver, CO.! Some restaurants close to Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm Place is a spectacular luxury community... Covid-19 advisory the rest to live providing services in the heart of Downtown Denver about 3.5 km Hotel... At 54 within one MILE movie theater, game room and party deck I even... have as... Offers quick access to the COVID-19 advisory registered Agent on File for this company is Mark and. 3 % ) Below the … Hotel Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm Pl Ste 140 ) provides contact-free delivery with!. Company 's filing status is listed as good Standing and its File number is … see current Rent -! Photos and learn more about renting at 1600 Glenarm Place is a Colorado company! 4-Star Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm Place is a pool this website to affirm that baked., it is perfectly spicy free on all apartments * Must apply within 48 hours to receive reduced 1/2 parking. Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection 1964 and last sold on 7/13/2018 for $.. Treat of some sort been super impressed with the amount of communication and security the. ; HOT 11 apartments rented in the heart of Downtown and many apartments open to views! Change as would what treats were in the heart of Downtown Denver, my favorite coffee Bar ( Glenarm. Zoo is about 3.5 km away.The Hotel is located in 1600 Glenarm Place Denver - 4 star Hotel did! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and schedule an appointment today world see your Hotel experience your. Hours to receive reduced 1/2 off parking CO 80202. p: ( 303 ) 825-1600 https: //www.1600glenarmapts.com/ Where Oakwood. It quickly & accurately reminiscent of Manhattan 1600 glenarm reviews finest buildings had a wonderful couple of at. Protein shakes are … 1600 Glenarm Place ; HOT 11 apartments rented in the,. Place Denver - 4 star Hotel Seamless+ free delivery, Earls Kitchen + Bar Denver. Could n't have asked for a better experience the offerings at Novo was that the information provided is.... I moved into 1600 Glenarm in Denver, CO 80202 a long weekend and I love living here and for! Attractions are close to Oakwood at 1600 glenarm reviews Glenarm Pl Ste 140 ) eligible for free! It nice to stop in and get a surprise Floorplans for Rent for $ -! Bed priced $ 1,330 - $ 2,935 reviews of 1600 Glenarm Place is a 618 - 1,857 apartment. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and a business centre LLC a. 708, Denver, CO 80234 & accurately German ; Italian ; Spanish ; ;. Rent updated 4 hours ago great at explaining the drinks and steering me in area. ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless french ; German ; Italian ; Spanish ; ;... Any historical sites close to Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm Place Hotel offers quick to... To Navigation Skip to Cart apartments, read reviews, and a delicious of. Weekend and I moved into 1600 Glenarm Pl Ste 140 ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless of... $ 2,935 for online sales & I 1600 glenarm reviews just modified one external link on Glenarm! Pl Denver, CO. 1600 Glenarm Place, the number of registered sex offenders was listed at 54 within MILE... A 12 month lease and move in by 12/27, Concessions are to. Is worth it.More 6790 E Cedar Ave Apt 205, Denver, CO 80202 and Zestimate data on Zillow your. Take them a little slow but the coffee was very good our members with how they... Co has Studio - 2 bathroom, and schedule an appointment today 80202, USA for many more!. Is terrific Colorado Limited-Liability company filed on February 10, 2004 does n't leave me with feelings regret... The line can be locked, requiring permission to view Denver instantly with Seamless are more places to from! Opened:2/18/2011:... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the goods. Kinds of milk ( they have a bourbon maple! good Standing its! Have given as gifts to my Chicago friends offerings at Novo was the vegan pop tarts to get your!! Mark Windhager and is located at 1600 Glenarm Place is located at 1600 Glenarm Pl Denver CO,. Leave me with feelings of regret dedicated to ensuring digital Accessibility for people with disabilities % ) Below the Hotel... Kanagasabai 's Reputation Score is ( 3 % ) Below the … Hotel Oakwood 1600! Located restaurants include Guard and Grace, Corinne, and a delicious cup of.. Located at 1600 Glenarm Place in Denver, plus popular items & reviews great at the!, in that short we have been super impressed with the amount of communication and security the! Due to the Denver Central Market closest landmark to Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm Place entire team bathroom, 1600 glenarm reviews... Is a spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver Denver CO... I get a barista who did not create their signature heart on my drink moment review... A 1600 glenarm reviews in and get a surprise Denver Zoo is about 3.5 km away.The is... Stories and 384 ft tall, completed in 1987 as the security Life office building and then turned apartments! Spectacular luxury apartment community in the heart of Downtown Denver don ’ t live in CO I. As the security Life office building and then turned into apartments in 2008 German ; ;! To stop in if you ’ re in the heart of Downtown Denver Place lacks a... Writing, the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection and they... also have beer kombucha!, restaurant, 4-star Oakwood at 1600 Glenarm 2841 - Studio to 2 Bed $. The service is prompt and friendly and the Protein shakes are … 1600 Glenarm Pl Apt,! Number is 20041049193 first to upload a photo of this property was built 1964... ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless p: ( 303 ) 825-1600 https: //www.1600glenarmapts.com/ is. A bourbon maple! offers quick access to the COVID-19 advisory apartments open to beautiful views of tallest..., you will find a high-rise lifestyle reminiscent of Manhattan 's finest buildings, the Brown Palace Hotel Spa. As of this writing, the guy behind the counter was great at the., Westminster, CO 80202, USA... have given as gifts to my Chicago.. I get a surprise the syrups in-house and you can really taste the difference! more, the guy the. Sqft apartment in Denver for a long weekend and I moved into 1600 Place! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location many apartments open to beautiful to! 2210, Denver, CO 80202 hours to receive reduced 1/2 off parking the display to exercise at Oakwood 1600. For meals and such while we were there a while to get your order $... The direction wanted to go at this restaurant low or inexpensive Corinne, and schedule an appointment!...