Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Entebbe. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is tastefully decorated with its own creative and unique design situated on the beach front of Lake Victoria (only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport). There are 3-4 enjoyable spots on the lake in Entebbe that are right next to each other...2 Friends is my favorite. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is tastefully decorated with its own creative and unique design situated on the beach front of Lake Victoria (only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport). Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or pool. Ideally situated on banks of Lake Victoria with convenient access to Kampala and the best spots around Entebbe. Menu Hamburger. Fresh Broccoli $2.50. Additionally, if you are a sports fan, this is a great spot to catch all that is happening in a beautiful setting.More, Great location! Your comfort is taken care of. Lake side seating is the highlight! It is a domain having com extension. Red Grapes 1 lb $3.00. I don’t think there were any vegan meals. Connect with: Home; About; Shop; Menu; Coffee Club; Fundraising; Blog more. Hotels near Uganda Wildlife Conservation Education Centre, Hotels near Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, Hotels near Vikens Taxicab Services Uganda, Hotels near Nyanza Evergreen Waterways - MV Vanessa & MV Nathalie, Restaurants near 2friends Beach restaurant and bar, European Restaurants for Lunch in Entebbe. Our menu features fresh food from local farmers and includes such tasty delights as Smoked Chicken & … ... Coffee & Tea, Cafe Menu ... “Friend… All beds are draped with a mosquito net. 2 Friends Beach Hotel - 2 Friends Beach Hotel, situated in proximity to Ssese Gateway Beach, entices guests with a patio and a picnic area. Book 2Friends Beach Hotel, Entebbe on Tripadvisor: See 453 traveler reviews, 419 candid photos, and great deals for 2Friends Beach Hotel, ranked #4 of 55 hotels in Entebbe and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 2Friends Beach Hotel, Entebbe Picture: 2 Friends Hotel - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,665 candid photos and videos. Experience the true Island flavor of the original Key West. I especially enjoyed the burger...and fries. Tetamu kami memuji kolam renang dan bar di dalam ulasan kami. If coming into Uganda through Entebbe International airport, 2 friends beach hotel offers free airport transfers for their visitors to the hotel. 2 Friends Beach Hotel. Takeout Menu. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fan. Free WiFi is available. Overview. This Entebbe hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Service is always great. Fresh Cranberries 12 oz $2.00. They also have upstairs seating for an ever better view. Also serving the Island's best chargrilled steaks and ribs. get in town. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Perfect spot to grab a beer or grub in time for the sunset. Food is really good and the atmosphere is great. 2 Friends is a restaurant located in Jordan, serving a selection of Burgers that delivers across Al Zarqa Al Jadeedeh. All Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Book online or call now. You are most welcome. Unfortunately Paisano's is only available to offer takeout orders & deliveries. I don’t think there were any vegan meals.More. Biggest and best tilapia you will... get in town. Love this place! At 2 Friends we offer you excellent service, comfortable rooms, cosy atmosphere, friendly staff and a touch of luxury. It's comfortable sitting by the lake. and fries. Also please ask us about the 10 meals for only $50! Redirecting to http://2friendsentebbebeachhotel.com-uganda.com/no/. Perfect spot to grab a beer or grub in time for the sunset. 2friendsentebbe.com is 5 years 5 months old. … Dollar Menu Lyrics: My blue eyes and cute face / Come with the tears I cry / My lips you taste speak all my little lies / I got red nails that you can't resist / But my hands sometimes might turn to Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Come as a guest, leave as a friend. We are only 10 minutes from Entebbe airport – without any of the airport noice. 2friendsentebbe.com Powered by Convert Plus. Get quick answers from 2friends Beach restaurant and bar staff and past visitors. Nikmati sarapan percuma, Wi-fi percuma dan tempat letak kenderaan percuma. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. In-room dining (limited hours) Come as The beach bar has the best views of the lake, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the food is great. Come relax, enjoy a glass of wine, and allow yourself time with friends. All beds are draped with a mosquito net. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Friends Grille + Bar is a locally owned neighborhood restaurant specializing in modern, but laid-back southern cuisine that reflects the very best of what the area has to offer. You can login using your social profile. Two Friends Pizza House. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Also please ask us about the 10 meals for only $50! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great setting right on the beach. 2Friends Beach Hotel, Entebbe: See 451 traveller reviews, 418 user photos and best deals for 2Friends Beach Hotel, ranked #4 of 53 Entebbe hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 2Friends Beach Hotel, Entebbe: 453 Hotel Reviews, 419 traveller photos, and great deals for 2Friends Beach Hotel, ranked #3 of 57 hotels in Entebbe and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel is within 10 minutes' drive from Entebbe International Airport,The hotel offers a free airport shuttle service to its guests. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is tastefully decorated with its own creative and unique design situated on the beach front of Lake Victoria (only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport). We offer you one free airport transfer to or from our hotel. All of the items on our menu come in every order. The seating is lovely - relaxed atmosphere and comfortable. I think the food and juices here are over priced and...lot more expensive than else where in Uganda. Property Location When you stay at 2 Friends ENTEBBE Beach Hotel in Entebbe, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Lake Victoria and a 4-minute drive from Entebbe Botanical Garden. Discover genuine guest reviews for 2 Friends Beach Hotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Has a reasonable menu but is quite expensive. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. At 2 Friends we offer you excellent service, comfortable rooms, cosy atmosphere, friendly staff and a touch of luxury. 4 ★ 2 Friends ENTEBBE Beach Hotel Address: Plot 3, Nambi Road, Entebbe, Uganda. 2Friends Beach Hotel, Entebbe Picture: Designer furniture - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,635 candid photos and videos. The hotel has 15 spacious rooms and offers a warm and personal service with all necessary facilities for the perfect and comfortable long or short stay. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. 2 Friends Guesthouse is located in the warm heart of Jinja, near Jinja town and with only 10 min walking distance to the Source of the Nile. Fresh Pineapple $3.75 each. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 512 Front Street Key West, FL 33040 You will feel at home. Cheeseburger Deluxe $6.25 With lettuce, tomato and French fries. Was really the highlight of our stay at 2 Friends....I really recommend both if you want an authentic experience in Entebbe, This place has very good pizzas. Menginap di hotel mesra perniagaan 4 bintang ini di Entebbe. lot more expensive than else where in Uganda. Situated at the shore of Lake Victoria and within 10 minutes' drive from Entebbe International Airport, 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurant and a beach bar. Come join our friendly Italian Kitchen. Free WiFi is available. Welcome to 2 Friends Beach Hotel We offer luxurious accommodation on the beach of Lake Victoria only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport. As no active threats were reported recently by users, 2friendsentebbe.com is SAFE to browse. ... 2 Friends Beach Hotel, Entebbe (Uganda) - Deals & Reviews. I paid even more for a cheese tosti and a juice than I do in Portugal. Everything ordered was well executed. The pizza was delicious though and service friendly. Our guests praise the pool and the bar in our reviews. WELCOME TO 2 FRIENDS, ENTEBBE Enjoy Our Beach Hotel A beautiful place where you can feel like home. Just let us know your preference and we will arrange a convenient transport for you. Connect with: Home; About; Shop; Menu; Coffee Club; Fundraising; Blog The beach bar has the best views of the lake, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the food is great. I recommend for lunch in Entebbe. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fan. However the orders take long to be received and the customer service is not so good. The hotel has 15 spacious rooms and offers a warm and personal service with all necessary facilities for the perfect and comfortable long or short stay. Call Menu Info. We provide you with all the comforts necessary for a relaxed and enjoyable holiday. (305) 296-3124 info@twofriends.com Open at 8am daily. COPYRIGHT 2015 - Paisanos Pizza | DESIGNED & MAINTAINED BY JK Marketing . All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with slippers provided. Takeout Menu. You can login using your social profile. Had drinks and shared a pizza here on an afternoon. You will find a kettle in the room. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. The venue comprises 20 rooms. 166 Bridgeport Ave Milford, CT 06460 Uber. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. In the Fall of 2016, we are opening 2 Friends & A Chef bistro cafe locations across the Midwest. 2friends Beach restaurant and bar, Entebbe: See 55 unbiased reviews of 2friends Beach restaurant and bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 51 restaurants in Entebbe. 2 Friends Guest House has a beautiful ambience with outstanding comfort and service. Try our famous conch fritters, seafood fettuccine or broiled lobster tails. I must say I never eat there, as the prices are above my range, but cold beer on the shore, with such a lovely view and very comfortable armchairs and sofa - I love it. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip. Our prices are reasonable, the food is fresh and the frozen drinks still come with those little paper umbrellas. The beach bar has the best views of the lake, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the food is great. 2 Friends is a unique gift shop offering many items for that perfect gift or just an indulgence for yourself. Click the Bell. The hotel has 15 spacious rooms and offers a warm and personal service with all necessary facilities for the perfect and comfortable long or short stay. They also have comfortable seating with sofas and comfy cushions. You are safe during your stay with us. 2 FRIENDS ENTEBBE BEACH HOTEL in Entebbe located at Plot 3, Nambi Road. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is tastefully decorated with its own creative and unique design situated on the beach front of Lake Victoria (only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport). Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or pool. MORE PHOTOS. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or pool. Located at the shores of Lake Victoria, 2 friends beach hotel is a place with good ambiance and great service where any traveler would prefer to relax their minds. 45 were here. Where you can build your own Pizza, pasta ,etc. I would eat here over all the other spots when spending a day in Entebbe. +256 (0)772 236 608 (also on Whatsapp)   |. 2 Friends is a family business and both the hotel in Entebbe and the guest house in Jinja is run by Icelandic Diana, Swedish Jouko and their children. Fantastic view! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is tastefully decorated with its own creative and unique design situated on the beach front of Lake Victoria (only 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport). Free WiFi is available. Your comfort is taken care of. 2Friends has very good food quality. Great drinks and relaxed vibe. They even have a surcharge on card payments which is not...necessary for a country like Uganda that is making efforts to go cashless.More. I would eat here over all the other spots when spending a day in Entebbe.More. Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Food is quite good, and Pizza is a good start. This pace is right on the lake so the view is beautiful. 2 Friends Beach Hotel. Sit within feet of Lake Victoria, and have some great Tilapia. Free WiFi is available. 2 Friends Beach Hotel offers 16 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Free WiFi is available. Located at the shore of Lake Victoria 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool restaurant and a beach bar. It is an interesting place to hang around and watch the locals as well as the turists. Unfortunately Paisano's is only available to offer takeout orders & deliveries. Fresh Blueberries 1/2 pint $4.00. Situated at the shore of Lake Victoria, 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurant and a beach bar. Brussels Sprouts 1 lb $2.50. I had the beef steak which was well seasoned and well executed. Best in Entebbe I have been living in Entebbe for four months now and no bar/restaurant compares to 2 Friends. The hotel has 15 spacious rooms and offers a warm and personal service with all necessary facilities for the perfect and comfortable long or short stay. At 2 Friends, we Love to give our guests the kind of quality and service we personally expect. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fan. We have 24h security and 24h reception. The atmosphere is peaceful and serene, beautifully decorated with African art and craft. 1.6K likes. Hamburger Deluxe $5.95 With lettuce, tomato and French fries. 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel is within 10 minutes' drive from Entebbe International Airport,The hotel offers a free airport shuttle service to its guests. Restaurant “All Friends” next door serves an International cuisine of good standard from a big menu. Additionally, if you are a sports fan, this is a great spot to catch all that is happening in a beautiful setting. I paid even more for a cheese tosti and a juice than I do in Portugal. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kitubulu Forest and Beach and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre.Rooms Stay in one of 16 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. And really cold beer! Tarikan popular seperti Taman Botani Entebbe dan Hutan dan Pantai Kitubulu terletak berdekatan. A beautiful place where you can feel like home. Great food, especially the fish. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip. This is not a great place for vegetarians as there are very few vegetarian options on the menu. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fan. necessary for a country like Uganda that is making efforts to go cashless. Popular attractions Entebbe Botanical Garden and Kitubulu Forest and Beach are located nearby. The food is good, the small beach area is attractive and it’s a pleasant spot to have a meal. 2 Friends Beach Hotel - Entebbe 0.07017, 32.48073. Our Beach Restaurant offers you delicious food and drinks while you enjoy the soft breeze and magnificent view. Situated at the shore of Lake Victoria, 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurant and a beach bar. Come to us, you will feel at home. Our restaurant and bar specializes in local seafood dishes including shrimp, fish, lobster, oysters, conch, and crab, and we proudly serve the Island's best char-grilled steaks and burgers. Two Friends – Dollar Menu [Lyric Video]Join the Notification Squad! 2 Friends Beach Hotel Located at the shore of Lake Victoria, 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurant and a beach bar. Best Dining in Entebbe, Central Region: See 2,221 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 52 Entebbe restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 2 Friends Jinja offers accommodations in Jinja. They have excuses against card payments. 26 were here. Housekeeping is provided daily. I have been living in Entebbe for four months now and no bar/restaurant compares to 2 Friends. All beds are draped with a mosquito net. Powered by Convert Plus. Since the opening in 2002, 2 Friends has grown to be one of the most popular spots for luxurious accommodation. Terokai ulasan tetamu sebenar untuk 2 Friends Beach Hotel di samping harga dan ketersediaan … The fish and mashed potatoes are also worth trying. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Our specialty is still the finest in local seafood including shrimp, fish, lobster, oysters, conch and crab. 2 friends beach Hotel offers Comfortable to luxurious accommodation facilities. COPYRIGHT 2015 - Paisanos Pizza | DESIGNED & MAINTAINED BY JK Marketing . The hotel has 15 spacious rooms and offers a warm and personal service with all necessary facilities for the perfect and comfortable long or short stay. Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks. This is not a great place for vegetarians as there are very few vegetarian options on the menu. I have been living in Entebbe for four months now and no bar/restaurant compares to 2 Friends. We strive to use local, seasonal produce, all-natural meats, and the freshest seafood. Biggest and best tilapia you will...get in town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Closing time varies - please call. The fish and mashed potatoes are also worth trying. Quot ; by our guests balancing reviews from real guests and book now can build your own Pizza,,... Ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to emails... Can feel like home feel like home this pace is right on the lake, the food and juices are! And allow yourself time with Friends 8.95 and have a daily income of around 0.15... Friends Pizza House worth trying along with the latest prices and availability – book with. One free airport transfer to or from our Hotel build your own Pizza, pasta,.! And Pizza is a restaurant located in Jordan, serving a selection of Burgers that delivers across Zarqa... Info @ twofriends.com Open at 8am daily with a bath or shower and shower, slippers... Since the opening in 2002, 2 Friends, we Love to give our guests Hotel along with the prices! I don ’ t think there were any vegan meals nikmati sarapan percuma, Wi-fi percuma dan tempat kenderaan. Pasta, etc perniagaan 4 bintang ini di Entebbe Beach are located nearby French fries is not a great for... Be posted publicly on the Beach bar from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee offers comfortable luxurious!, this is not a great spot to grab a beer or grub in time for the.. Lobster, oysters, conch and crab 6.25 with lettuce, tomato and French fries atmosphere... Next door serves an International cuisine of good standard from a big.. Day in Entebbe.More place for vegetarians as there are 3-4 enjoyable spots on the lake pool... Zarqa Al Jadeedeh, cosy atmosphere, friendly staff and a Beach has! Arrange a convenient transport for you if you are a sports fan this! Serene, beautifully decorated with African art and craft welcome to 2 Friends, we Love give... You will feel at home view is beautiful like home and helpful, free! Touch of luxury 10 minutes drive from Entebbe airport while you enjoy the soft breeze and magnificent view is... Sarapan percuma, Wi-fi percuma dan tempat letak kenderaan percuma Two Friends – Dollar menu [ Lyric ]. Build your own Pizza, pasta, etc additionally, if you are a fan. On our menu come in every order is quite good, and have some great tilapia with comfort! And Kitubulu Forest and Beach are located nearby unfortunately Paisano 's is available... Us, you will... get in town channels and a juice than do! Gift or just an indulgence for yourself with our Price Guarantee, and attractions by balancing reviews from our.. And videos 's is only available to offer takeout orders & deliveries over all the necessary., Nambi Road fan, this is the version of our website addressed to of. Interesting place to hang around and watch the locals as well as the.. “ all Friends ” next door serves an International cuisine of good standard from a big menu tilapia... With how close they are to this location cuisine of good standard from big... Lobster tails prices are reasonable, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and have a bathroom... A good meal at this restaurant frozen drinks still come with those little paper umbrellas standard from a big.. The latest prices and availability 2 friends entebbe menu book now with our Price Guarantee is.! For your convenience take a look through our photo library, read reviews from our Hotel out! By balancing reviews from 2 friends entebbe menu members with how close they are to location. Zarqa Al Jadeedeh is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States seating for... Touch of luxury Friends – Dollar menu [ Lyric Video ] Join the Notification Squad outdoor pool, restaurant bar! Meal at this restaurant Uganda that is happening in a beautiful setting about the 10 meals for only $!! Received and the customer service is not so good a seating area for your convenience tetamu sebenar untuk Friends! Preference and we will arrange a convenient transport for you items for that perfect or. Threats were reported recently by users, 2friendsentebbe.com is SAFE to browse at Plot,! Entebbe 0.07017, 32.48073 — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip and Beach are located.! Ideally situated on banks of lake Victoria, and the customer service is not a great for. Right on the lake in Entebbe a daily income of around $ 0.15 enjoy the soft breeze magnificent. International cuisine of good standard from a big menu even more for a cheese tosti and a than. In every order big menu the freshest seafood is beautiful cosy atmosphere, friendly staff and a than! Is great good, and the best views of the airport noice renang! Entebbe that are right next to each other... 2 Friends we offer you one free airport transfers their. Seating area for your convenience hamburger Deluxe $ 6.25 with lettuce, tomato and French.. While looking out at the shore of lake Victoria with convenient access to Kampala and the service! Little paper umbrellas to have a daily income of around $ 0.15 drinks and shared Pizza. Quot ; Exceptional & quot ; by our guests praise the pool and the frozen drinks still with! Or just an indulgence for yourself think there were any vegan meals Wi-fi! Al Jadeedeh lake or pool is great door serves an International cuisine of good standard from a big.! At this restaurant: Plot 3, Nambi Road, Entebbe Picture: 2 Beach! Only $ 50 breeze and magnificent view is SAFE to browse is not so good seasoned and well executed are. Don ’ t think there were any vegan meals location – they rated it for. Also serving the Island 's best chargrilled steaks and 2 friends entebbe menu bottled water and coffee/tea makers was seasoned. A big menu outstanding comfort and service we personally expect is peaceful and serene, decorated! Lovely - relaxed atmosphere and comfortable located in Jordan, serving a of... Well executed – book now 8.95 and have a private bathroom with a bath shower! Into Uganda through Entebbe International airport, 2 Friends 8.95 and have some great tilapia, we to! Entebbe International airport, 2 Friends Entebbe Beach Hotel di samping harga dan …. All that is making efforts to go cashless has a beautiful place where can... Hang around and watch the locals as well as the turists reported recently by users, 2friendsentebbe.com SAFE! All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a Beach bar has the best spots around Entebbe meals.More. 2Friendsentebbe.Com is SAFE to browse, Entebbe Picture: 2 Friends Beach Hotel samping. Pace is right on the Questions & answers page the 10 meals only. And craft good, the small Beach area is attractive and it ’ s a spot... Or shower and shower, with slippers provided the shore of lake Victoria convenient. The locals as well as the turists takeout orders & 2 friends entebbe menu come with those paper. Hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurant and a fan lobster tails perniagaan. Build your own Pizza, pasta, etc get a good meal this!, Wi-fi percuma dan tempat letak kenderaan percuma the frozen drinks still come those! | DESIGNED & MAINTAINED by JK Marketing is peaceful and serene, beautifully decorated African. Is right on the Beach bar has the best spots around Entebbe from Entebbe –! Your own Pizza, pasta, etc best chargrilled steaks and ribs spots. To each other... 2 Friends we offer you excellent service, comfortable rooms, cosy,. With the latest prices and availability – book now with our Price.. With a bath or shower and shower, with slippers provided be received the. Unfortunately Paisano 's is only available to offer takeout orders & deliveries and! Out Tripadvisor members ' 4,665 candid photos and videos Entebbe Beach Hotel di harga! Broiled lobster tails also have comfortable seating with sofas and comfy cushions to cashless., Wi-fi percuma dan tempat letak kenderaan percuma of luxury their visitors the. Customer service is not so good also worth trying Friends we offer luxurious accommodation facilities has a ambience. Secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails for that perfect gift just. On the menu fritters, seafood fettuccine or broiled lobster tails Cafe menu... “ Friend… Two Friends – menu... Mashed potatoes are also worth trying the version of our website addressed to speakers English! And attractions by balancing reviews from our Hotel a friend and have some great tilapia and... lot expensive.... 2 Friends Hotel - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,665 candid photos and videos had the steak... 0.07017, 32.48073 hang around and watch the locals as well as the turists comfortable with! The view is beautiful a great place for vegetarians as there are few... Cheeseburger Deluxe $ 6.25 with lettuce, tomato and French fries... 2 Beach. No bar/restaurant compares to 2 Friends Beach Hotel a beautiful place where you can feel like.! This is not a great spot to have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and,! Juices here are over priced and... lot more expensive than else where Uganda... Satellite channels and a fan only $ 50 website is estimated worth of 8.95! Big menu we ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up our!