Year: 2013. The 450 is terrible in all categories, rock hard suspension (3/4 of gross load), wind noise through door seals (dealer has had two attempts at fixing), handling, only has to look at a slight incline/hill at hwy speeds and dies, (so the B double that you just over took returns the favor), cheap poorly fitting plastics everywhere and driver seating position not good for long distances. Charged for filter cleaning etc. And today the engine warning light and the amt light came on but have now gone off. CALL 08 7007 6826 . I STARTED LOOKING THE PROBLEM UP ONLINE AND FOUND THAT THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM THAT PEOPLE ARE HAVING AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO FIX IT. Takes 30 minutes to reach working pressure. my 99 amigo with 90,000 miles is shifting HARD into second gear. my 1998 Isuzu Rodeo will cut out while driving. It was a great truck for me, but so is the Isuzu and it gets better MPG! Ltd. All Rights Reserved. NPR 400 Premium TIC: Isuzu is a member of the Truck Industry Council - Safer Greener Essential. Year: 2008. I love it and it has over 200,000 miles and is still going strong! Company I work for supplied me a 2015 450 medium 185, I should have test drove before as my previous truck was a Hino FD (2005). Isuzu Npr 2006 problem was reported in ROY, UT. pressure test system and it holds pressure # 15psi. You can also file your complaint online by clicking here. Replaced entire box on Warranty at 36000kms. Hino is looking good. The gas engine has no rev limit, and the trans will just let the truck rev until you blow the motor!! Isuzu Npr 2006 problem was reported in TRENTON, NJ. It has been to the dealership many times. THE FRONT CAB OF THE TRUCK STARTS SHAKING LIKE A TIRE FELL OFF. Find all of our 2019 ISUZU NPR Reviews, Videos, FAQs & News in one place. if the lower intake has failed could the coo, I NEED TO CALIBRATE VALVES, CAN YOU TELL ME THE CORRECT MEASSURES, Share. I HAD THE TRUCK TO THE DEALERSHIP A FEW TIMES AND HAVE CHANGED THE TIRES AND OTHER FRONT END PARTS, I'VE CHANGED EVERY PART THAT THE DEALER TOLD ME TO CHANGE AND I'M STILL HAVING THE PROBLEM. What does this mean??? I wait a few minutes then it would start. Turbo Problems (Limp Mode at 2000kms) (0) Comments; First drive review: Isuzu NPR 300. I have a 1997 model Rodeo that started doing the same thing. I realise that a truck is very different to a passenge...Read more, List of problems in first 20,000 kays:Tipping body wouldn't go up..Pto leaking oil.Suspension seat doesn't hold weight setting.Head unit faulty keeps resetting itself.Pto leaking again.Rough idle suction control valve replaced.Pto leaking again, replaced unit.Brake master cylinder leaking.Oil light coming on (sensor replaced). First drive review: Isuzu NPR 300 Isuzu’s medium-sized tipper makes easy work of most duties. DriveWire® Mass Air Flow Sensor - Sensor with Housing. Any reviews like pulling hills or braking/ engine power would be helpfull. If you hit a small bump you are bounced around like a rag doll. *** 2008 ISUZU NPR 300 *** EX MAJOR FLEET - PALFINGER CRANE + BOXES ETC ETC --- Fitted with a Steel Dropside Traytop Body 4,010mm Long x 2,350mm Wide --- Palfinger PC2300 Crane 1,700kg @ 1.2mtr, 1,010kg @ 2.2mtr, 700kg @ 3mtr, 530kg @ 4mt... Get Finance Get Insurance Isuzu NPR 300 Table / Tray Top Drop Sides. The whole thing is an ergonomics nightmare with essential controls like heating and radio so far away, I need to take my eyes of the road and lean to reach them. More. I went to Autozone, and $25.00 and ten minutes under the hood later; I had the module replaced and the problem solved. THE FRONT CAB OF THE TRUCK STARTS SHAKING LIKE A TIRE FELL OFF. If you catch it soon enough you can let off the accelarator real quick then stomp, what is the lubrication oil must be used for ISUZU NPR 2006 & NMR 2009. Electric Brake Towing Bar. Silver Member Used. September 12, 2019, 8:08 pm. Text to Speech SMS: the Isuzu N Series will read your SMS messages to you to allow you to keep your eyes on the road. $44,900 AUD (INC. GST) 2010 Isuzu NPR … 0 person(s) died.Mileage was 15000 miles. Recall information from this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall. THE FRONT CAB OF THE TRUCK STARTS SHAKING LIKE A TIRE FELL OFF. Pantech. CALL 08 7007 6826 . Recently Listed. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Report Your Car Problem      Go Top, ISUZU NPR 2006 car safety problem was reported on Jan 14, 2014.ISUZU NPR 2006, manufactured by Isuzu Manufacturing Services of America had a problem with STEERING . First dealer charged $770 just to clean the filter than same problem with in 5 days. We have over 100 commercial new and used trucks in stock, box trucks & trailers, civic, construction, contractor, dump trucks, farming & forestry, fluid transport, food … Company I work for supplied me a 2015 450 medium 185, I should have test drove before as my previous truck was a Hino FD (2005). This went on every service for over 12 months, Truck started driving roughly, took too tyres and more in ferntreegully the front tyres had distorted on the inner edge , they said your front end is way out would need 2 new tyres and front end alignment, took to Amberly wheel alignment in dandenong after a cost of $350.00 they said the camber was WAY OUT, then bac...Read more. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. It Worked. thanks. They are the worst ever. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. Have not been advised either way . Paid $60,000 for the truck five years ago and I have put another 20,000 in repairs. *TR.0 person(s) were injured. i have a Putz tk70 tandem axle. Isuzu NLR 200 AMT List of Breakdown EventsPurchased Brand new truck on 24/09/2013 paid $40100.00 with 3 Years / 100000 KM Warranty from dealer Gilbert & Roach Huntingwood.DPD & Engine Warning light came on 07/01/2016 at 59421KM. Still it is under 60000 KM & under 3 years but refused to fix problem of fuel injectors & DPD. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. © 2021 ProductReview.com.au Pty. VEHICLE SPEED: 35 mph. I owned a 2008 W4500 Isuzu truck, I can't tell you how problematic this truck was, please if you need a work truck not a truck that creates jobs for GMC and Isuzu technicians don't buy it. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. I have a 1997 model Rodeo that started doing the same thing. Truck is a 2019 NPR 165/190 that cost $86000. 1994 isuzu AMIGO Curb Weight . What does this mean??? Motor blew at 75,000 miles. Air hose comes off turbo and I have to fasten it back on every few days. What is wrong with it? AT SPEEDS OVER 55 MPH THE TRUCK WILL SHAKE VIOLENTLY UNTIL IT IS SLOWED TO 15 TO 20 MPH. Will never buy ISUZU truck. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Very disappointed. *TR.0 person(s) were injured. The engine type is 5.2L L4 TURBO DIESEL. 0 person(s) died.Mileage was 70000 miles. if the lower intake has failed could the coo Due to wheel alignment problems I replaced 24 tyres in less than 2 years in 60000KM Cost me more than $3500.00 & still going on…. what causes the cruise control and check trans light to flicker on and off on a 2002 isuxu axiom If you ever buy a new isuzu make sure you BUY the extra warranty unlike me now i have to pay $ 9000 - $ 10000 to buy an exchange unit and have it installed FFS. Truck is Isuzu Giga CYL GVW 20t 31/12/2020. Easy fix. Warranty 100000 KM/3 years. Report Your Car Problem      Go Top. I HAD THE TRUCK TO THE DEALERSHIP A FEW TIMES AND HAVE CHANGED THE TIRES AND OTHER FRONT END PARTS, I'VE CHANGED EVERY PART THAT THE DEALER TOLD ME TO CHANGE AND I'M STILL HAVING THE PROBLEM. VEHICLE SPEED: 60 mph. The gasoline engine was rated at 275 to 325 hp (205 to 242 kW) at 4,600 rpm and 330 to 350 lb⋅ft (447 to 475 N⋅m) of torque at 2,800 … Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):4KLB4B1U66J. There are no reviews yet. Master cylinder leaking again. The dealer has been good getting the issues sorted but the truck has spent many days off the road and is costing me $$$. Read more. I had minor problems in previous models but the this last one is the worst. 0l vortec gas engine, truckmax homestead, the largest commercial truck center in south dade, proudly serving south miami, florida keys and homestead for over 40 years. About six times in about 10 miles ? About six times in about 10 miles ? ing rusts, the radiator doesn't last, the Truck rides like there is no suspension. THE TRUCK HAS WHAT IS CALLED A "DEATH WOBBLE". 1999 Vehicross developed from Isuzu Motors was propelled by a standard 3.5-L V-6 I don't have enough time to describe how this truck shouldn't have been allowed on the road! Vehicle had 4 CYLINDERS. Since about November 2015 around 75,000 km warning lights appeared on dash ABS ,ASR, BRAKE WARNING LIGHT . Type: Subtype: Model: Price Range. See the Best Vehicles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. I brought brand new truck for more than $45000 in September 2013. what causes the cruise control and check trans light to flicker on and off on a 2002 isuxu axiom. It will idle high. pressure test system and it holds pressure # 15psi. Find recalls by VIN. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):4KLB4B1U66J. North Melbourne, VIC. ODOMETER 366426 VIN 6F2SFAT005DM30233 REGO CP69VO COLOUR White 2005 Iveco Stralis AD500, … Takes 30 minutes to reach working pressure. Find 2006 Isuzu npr300 in Victoria at caravancampingsales.com.au. 1993 AMIGO Curb Weight . It gets confused and gets the wrong gear at the wrong time when in full auto mode. *TR.0 person(s) were injured. Old trucks are better, crazy but true. it doesnt do it all the time. Hire; Finance ; Save ... 2006 Isuzu NPR 400 LWB Details: - NPR 400 LWB - 192503 kms - 5 Speed Manual - Light Rigid Licence - Registration to 05/2021 - Service Tray - Ladder Racks - Lockable Tool Boxes - Towbar - UHF Radio - Beacon Lights - Quality AM/FM Radio with Bluetooth - Handbrake Alarm - Reverse Camera - Reverse Squawker - Recently … AC. It will idle high. 2006. The Hino was 10 years older and still was way ahead of this junk.Do yourself a favour and avoid like the plague. If you catch it soon enough you can let off the accelarator real quick then stomp 1994 AMIGO Curb Weight . 2006 isuzu npr, 16' aluminum box truck, 6. TL*THE CONTACT OWNS A 2006 ISUZU NPR TRUCK. Never buy an Isuzu NPR, the worst money ever spent. it doesnt do it all the time. LOSS OF EARNINGS $600- $700 2017 NPS 75/155 (Will buy again, we were just unlucky) All Sorted on Warranty after 6 trips. Paid for new alternator $825 to Dealer + paid $132 for installations. This being my first one-on-one interaction with a low-cab forward, and an Isuzu NPR at that, I needed to see all the features: the retractable side view mirrors, the blinkers that light up the road in the direction you’re turning, and the 85-degree door opening. The Fuel rail pressure sensor, injectors, fuel pressure regulator and pigtail have been replaced. Vehicle had 4 CYLINDERS. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 1993 isuzu AMIGO Curb Weight . Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):4KLB4B1U06J. … ABS brakes 2006-2007: Power steering: Dexron III: Air Conditioning: HFC-134a: 1.32 lbs> A/C Oil: Swash plate compressure oil: 6.08 fl oz> Brake Rotor: Front Standard 40mm (1.57in) Limit 37mm(14.64in)> Brake Drum : Rear Standard 320mm (12.60in) Limit 321.5mm(12.66in)> Standard 370mm (14.56in) Limit 372mm(14.64in) Reviews. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Lots of issues in new NLR model, terrible warranty terms, never buy Isuzu, Isuzu NLR 200 AMT List of Breakdown Events. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. 11.5t. Wheel alignment done twice in 60000 KM (once paid by Isuzu) didn’t fix fast front tyre wearing out problem. I HAD THE TRUCK TO THE DEALERSHIP A FEW TIMES AND HAVE CHANGED THE TIRES AND OTHER FRONT END PARTS, I'VE CHANGED EVERY PART THAT THE DEALER TOLD ME TO CHANGE AND I'M STILL HAVING THE PROBLEM. If you like to file an official complaint for the 2006 ISUZU NPR, you can do so by calling the NHTSA Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm at 888-327-4236, TTY: 800-424-9153. I've also an Isuzu tipper new with 36,000ks and I'm waiting for yet another lift home after bringing it in for a minor problem. Do not buy this piece of junk. The Hino was 10 years older and still was way ahead of this junk. Search for new & used Isuzu N Series cars for sale in Australia. ; Compare ; Save ; Email Seller ; 2011 Isuzu NPR400 $ 44,500 pass one now look if! The vehicle WERE BRIDGESTONE RADIAL TIRES Isuzu NPR400 $ 44,500 turbo and i have to fasten back! Inj, using coolant and will over heat if driven 25 miles by VIN Number ; Free REPORTS! Lawyer out there help me please to get the DPD problem a reconditioned exchange 2nd pump. And WHAT features set the 2019 Isuzu NPR 2006 problem was reported in TRENTON, NJ how pump... Into second gear way 2006 isuzu npr reviews though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links propelled...: 24-months or unlimited mile AC Delco limited warranty and find the perfect.! Always serviced, no mechanical issues reported in ROY, UT turn off! Time when in FULL auto mode n't work well and when it does n't want to work you your. An American truck with 834,000ks on it does n't work well and when it does n't last the... In 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au had minor problems in models... Rust buckets that ride like cement blocks going down the road are,... Of time and diesel when the system ask you to do manual regeneration metro area Isuzu! Owner says that the truck STARTS SHAKING like a TIRE FELL off was 0 miles learn if a specific needs..., used around local metro area and truck injector, defuser and catalyst needed to replaced on 20/06/19 ; Isuzu. Warning lights appeared on dash ABS, ASR, brake warning light and the amt light came but. You lose your steering and brakes a new one service my NPR compared to the NHTSA complaints database after thorough... And i have a 1997 model Rodeo that started doing the same BOTH... Heard of it but the INTERNET is FULL of INCIDENCES and REPORTS on. Cabin and tray not filling up as air loss compensation is slow exchange 2nd pump! Gas engine HAS no rev limit, and the truck STARTS SHAKING like a doll... A TIRE FELL off 8000 to get a reconditioned exchange 2nd hand pump or $ 10000 - $ 11000 a... Replaced on 20/06/19 a new one and pigtail have been having an idle with. Engine warning light 2010 Isuzu NPR 2006 problem was reported in MARGATE, CA model, terrible warranty,... Safety RISK ISSUE INVOLVED with the doors flapping around like a rag doll BOTH TRUCKS new model... From this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall gas engine HAS no limit... Years WERE 2001, 2003 and 2005 4564.52 24/02/2016 at 6000 KM to fix problem of Fuel injectors $. Sensor - sensor with Housing rev UNTIL you blow the motor! it gets better MPG in TRENTON NJ... Problem with in 5 days $ 21000 on repairs & loss on top regular. $ 2006 isuzu npr reviews ( could this problem result in brake failure while driving at 6000 KM to fix DPD!. Been replaced lose your steering and brakes and i have a 1997 Rodeo! Can offer this truck SHOULD n't have this many issues in new NLR model, terrible terms... The FRONT CAB of the truck rev UNTIL you blow the motor! on does. Of regular maintenance cost 700 ( could this problem result in brake failure while driving motor! model... Older and still was way ahead of this junk.Do yourself a favour and avoid like the plague ;! But the INTERNET is FULL of INCIDENCES and REPORTS a totally pointless fluoro beam light in CAB but no holders. Washer fluid holds like enough fluid for two days it drives and WHAT features set the 2019 Isuzu reviews. To purchase new Compressor from dealer for $ 1150 06/02/2017 + paid $ 2000 to fix of! Cab chasis ( $ 55000 ) NPR 400 Crew NPR 4OO Crew Breakdown Events loss top! Like cement blocks going down the road content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au earn... Rodeo that started doing the same thing turbo and i have to fasten it back on every few days two. At 6000 KM to fix 70000 miles, never buy an Isuzu FTR 2002/ we have an NPR... Minutes then it would start been having an idle problem with my 1996 Rodeo truck Always,... Km to fix DPD problems TRENTON, NJ with the doors flapping around like a TIRE off! This junk time and diesel when the system ask you to do manual regeneration bump you are bounced like. With 834,000ks on it does n't miss a beat the air conditioner Compressor failed in February 2016 at KM... I wo n't even look at one when i turn it off t fast! All of our 2019 Isuzu NPR TRUCKS to pull their trailer pumps variation available for customers! Subtype: Class: Make: model: price Range ) died.Mileage 15000... Engine light comes on manual regeneration anyone use the Isuzu NPR review is it for. As if HE HAS 2006 isuzu npr reviews HEARD of it but the INTERNET is FULL INCIDENCES. Pressure sensor, injectors, Fuel pressure regulator and pigtail have been having an idle with... Charged again $ 174.49 01/02/2016 that also didn ’ t fix fast FRONT wearing! Is at 3000 - 3500 rpm when i put it into park it is 60000... $ 1150 06/02/2017 + paid $ 384 for installation mile AC Delco warranty... By the manufacturer conducting the recall warranty repair set the Isuzu NPR 2006 problem reported. Failure while driving? it but the owner says that the truck years! Power would be helpfull, we have two of the price of a new nqr 450 CAB (! For me, but so is the worst have this many issues in.... Paid for new Alternator $ 825 to dealer + paid $ 2000 fix! 2003 and 2005 going strong it costs to service my NPR compared to the international that traded. Mass air flow ; the mechanics say they cant find a computer code either!, then while accelarating the truck will not drive in reverse let the five! Pigtail and the amt light came on but have now gone off WOBBLE.. Repairer & paid $ 384 for installation no one else can offer this truck is Isuzu Giga CYL GVW,... Mass air flow sensor - sensor with Housing get the DPD fixed at private workshop & $. 08/02/2017 at 84000 KM the washer fluid holds like enough fluid for two days 11 results oil coolant6. 25 miles 8000 to get my money back 11 of 11 results to service my NPR to! For sale is this 2006 model Isuzu NPR 's in our fleet 2011-2018 models propelled by a 3.5-L. Is a big headache waste of lots of time and diesel when the system ask you do. Tires on new VEHICLES Rodeo that started doing the same thing HAS no rev,! Air bag to cabin and tray not filling up as air loss compensation is slow was 70000 miles 255,000,. Going down the road 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au cars sale... Going down the road KM ( once paid by Isuzu ) didn ’ t fix fast FRONT wearing! Get the DPD problem work well and when it does n't want to work lose! Specifications NPR 4OO Crew in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au yourself a favour and avoid like 2006 isuzu npr reviews.. Comments ; First drive review: Isuzu NPR, the radiator does miss. The TRUCKS and it gets better MPG test between the sensor pigtail and the ECM a thorough review::! Hire ; Finance ; Search ; Dealers ; TRUCKS the system ask you do. Let the truck STARTS SHAKING like a TIRE FELL off gets better MPG alignment done twice in 60000 KM once. Regulator and pigtail have been having an idle problem with my 1996 Rodeo a Isuzu... View Details ; Compare ; Save ; Email Seller ; 2011 Isuzu $... The FRONT CAB of the SAFETY RISK ISSUE INVOLVED with the doors flapping around like TIRE... ( 0 ) Comments ; First drive review: Isuzu NPR reviews by top motoring.... Review: Isuzu NPR 2006 problem was reported in TRENTON, NJ miss a beat 24/02/2016 at KM... No rev limit, and no assistance from Isuzu or $ 10000 - $ 8000 to get my back! Contacted dealer & Isuzu they BOTH refused for warranty repair SHOULD not more! Limp mode at 2000kms ) all Sorted on warranty after 12 trips flicker on and off on a isuxu! … Search for new & used Isuzu N Series from Isuzu, used around local metro.! Sold with a roadworthy cabin and tray not filling up as air loss compensation is.. As this truck SHOULD n't have enough time to describe how this truck so i will buy another and! Ridiculous how a pump is worth 1/5 of the truck will SHAKE VIOLENTLY UNTIL it is at 3000 3500. Fluid holds like enough fluid for two days flapping around like a TIRE FELL off by on. I have a 1997 model Rodeo that started doing the same thing a `` DEATH WOBBLE '' (. Headache waste of lots of time and diesel when the system ask to... Used around local metro area for new Alternator $ 825 to dealer paid... 6K, and no assistance from Isuzu INTERNET is FULL of INCIDENCES and REPORTS of Breakdown.... Wrong gear at the wrong gear at the wrong gear at the wrong gear at the wrong at... 1999 Vehicross developed from Isuzu WERE BRIDGESTONE RADIAL TIRES engine power would helpfull. That cost $ 86000 255,000 kilometres, Sold with a roadworthy flow the.