19,60 EUR +6,50 EUR de frais de livraison. til kat [DK] Advantage 80 para gatos [ES] Advantage 80 pour chat [FR] Advantage 80 mg Spot-on Solution for Cats [IE, UK] Advantage 80 soluzione spot-on per gatti [IT] Advantage 80 chats [LU] Advantage vet. Fleas are killed within one day following treatment. If you continue to use our website without accepting our cookies we will deem this as acceptance. Advantage 80 for Large Cats and Rabbits is now available without prescription for the prevention and treatment of fleas.. 0%. objet 2 Bayer ADVANTAGE 40 / 80 / 100 / 250 / 400 for Cats and Dogs - 4 Pipettes 2 - Bayer ADVANTAGE 40 / 80 / 100 / 250 / 400 for Cats and Dogs - 4 Pipettes. Advantage 80 or 40 refers to the strength of the product. Small cat / Rabbit / Dog under 4kgs – Advantage 40 (green) Cats and larger rabbits 4- 8kgs – Advantage 80 (purple) Dogs 4-10kgs – Advantage 100 (light blue) Dogs 10-25kgs – Advantage 250 (red) Dogs – 25-40kgs – Advantage 400 (dark blue) Do not apply more frequently than once a week. Advocate Spot-On for Large Cats (weighing 4 - 8kg) is used to treat and prevent infestations of fleas, ear mites, heartworm, roundworm and hookworm in cats, and to help control flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).  Active ingredient: Imidacloprid (80mg) and Moxidectin (8mg). 5 Stars. Female fleas lay eggs as they wander through the fur. Data Sheet for Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment . Dormant fleas (in the form of pupae) are stimulated into activity by the warmth. The product box may differ from the photos. To check the status of your order, please enter your order number and review your email address. Containing active ingredient Imidacloprid which kills fleas one day following treatment. Medication dispensed under the control of Nicholas GarsideBVetMed MRCVS (RCVS number: 7130236), An Accredited Veterinary Medicines Internet Retailer (2031390). Click here for more information. Overall: Effectiveness: Ease Of Use: Value For Money: Absence Of Side Effects : 198 out of 202 (98 %) customers would recommend this product. Advantage® for cats is a fast and effective flea treatment Unlike some other treatments available (for example those that come in tablet form), Advantage spot-on flea treatment for cats is applied as drops to the skin. Your review. Picking the right Advantage product for your pet. En Stock: Ajouter au Panier: ADVANTAGE 80 LARGE est un antiparasitaire à action rapide pour chats composé de 4 pipettes. Advantage 80 for Large (4-8kg) Cats and Rabbits - 4 pipettes. Advantage 80 Spot On Solution can be used for both the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (as well as biting lice with the exclusion of cats) on large cats weighing over 4kg. Advantage 80 for large cats/rabbits >4kg, and Advantage 40 for small dogs/cats/rabbits <4kg. Advantage 80 is for the treatment and prevention of flea and biting lice infestations on large cats, over 8kg and pet rabbits over 4kg. Bayer. Some pets develop allergies to flea saliva, which means even a few bites can lead to severe itching and sore skin infected fleas can also transmit tapeworm if swallowed during grooming. Followed the instructions and dosed him with the contents of one vial. https://www.amazon.co.uk/advantage-80-cats/s?k=advantage+80+for+cats Only verified purchasers of this product can leave a review. Bayer Animal Health Advantage II Small Cat 6-Pack. 50%. Replace the cap in the reverse direction and turn the cap to remove the seal from the pipette. Ralph the cat came in covered in small fleas . Yes there is a <4kg dose for Advantage, I have pasted the link for this below: Advantage Spot On Flea Control for Cats, Small Dogs and Rabbits. Advantage 40: for cats, dogs, rabbits weighing less than 4kg. Would you recommend this? Tag: advantage 80 flea treatment for cats. For a full list of excipients, see section 6.1. Advantage 400 - Dogs weighing 25 Kg and over. Select the right product based on your pets weight, select 'Subscribe'2. Getting it from Violet at such a great price is brilliant ! Advantage 80 mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats & Pet Rabbits. Full name * Email * Notify me when item is in stock. VioVet Ltd, 53 Bilton Way, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1UU. *. Treatment of nursing females controls flea infestations on both mother and offspring. In stock 4 x 0.8ml Pipettes £16.47; Notify Me Cancel + Product details; Ingredients; Warnings; Dosage; Product details. Can you buy a lower dosage than 4kg for my cat she a small and mature. One application of advantage, the vet-recommended flea treatment, with its fuss-free pipette application gets to work within one day and remains effective for up to four weeks. Description: Advantage 80 is for the prevention and treatment of fleas on cats and large rabbits. PHARMACEUTICAL FORM. For the prevention and treatment of flea infestations on cats and for the treatment of flea infestations on pet rabbits weighing more than 4kg. Reviews in other countries; By Begoña P. in 06/07/2017. Advantage 80 for cats and rabbits over 4kg. We use cookies on our website to give you the best service possible. Details; Information leaflet; Product characteristics; Documents; Main information Trade name: ADVANTAGE 80 SPOT-ON SOLUTION FOR CATS; Active ingredient: IMIDACLOPRID Available from: Bayer Limited ATC code: QP53AX17 INN (International Name): IMIDACLOPRID Dosage: 80 … Did you know it can take months to get rid of a infestation in your home as only 5% of fleas lice on tour pet, the other 95% are in your home environment as eggs, larvae and pupae. Advantage is a spot-on solution that is easy to apply and kills fleas on contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die. In stock 4 x 0.8ml Pipettes £16.47; Notify Me Cancel + Product details; Ingredients; Warnings; Dosage; Product details. 923297219. Write a review. 216024 | Bayer Animal Health | הדברה | תאריך תוקף: 30/11/23. Is it safe to use Advantage flea control? 0%. 4 x pipette ( 0,8 ml each ) Portuguese version in the package as Photos. For the treatment and prevention of fleas on cats. Simply place your order and collect from your preferred store. Upload my review. I would suggest RIP Fleas or Indorex. This can happen very quickly in warm, muggy weather. 0%. Advantage for cats is used for the prevention and treatment of flea infestations on cats, rabbits and dogs, fleas are … Advantage 80 Spot On for Large Cats & Rabbits over 4kg 4 per pack. PLEASE NOTE: We can only legally dispense one year's worth of this product per one registered pet. Although my cats had no negative reaction to this product, it doesn't work AT ALL. Spot-on solution. Why should I treat my pet for fleas? 5 Stars | 8 Reviews. Advantage 80 for Large (4-8kg) Cats and Rabbits - 4 pipettes This is a licensed item so for regulatory reasons and to ensure we are providing the best product for the health of your pet, we need to ask you to confirm a few details. Advantage 80 for Large Cats and Rabbits is now available without prescription for the prevention and treatment of fleas.. Details. Advantage 40 Spot On Flea Control Small Dogs, Cats and Rabbits (<4kg) - 4 Pack Description & Review Advantage Spot-On Flea Treatment Key FeaturesUp to 4 weeks of protection in cats and dogs and 1 week in rabbitsKills fleas through contact*Vet-recommended flea treatmentSuitable for use on cats, dogs and rabbits under 4kgEasy to applyStarts working within 1 day. Image. Apply one tube of ADVANTAGE SPOT-ON 80 per cat or rabbit of 4kg bodyweight or greater. It seems way to good to be true. This once-a-month topical flea drop keeps your cat free of pests. 80 Spot-on solution for Cats. En Stock: Demande d'information: ADVANTAGE 80 LARGE est un antiparasitaire à action rapide pour chats composé de 4 pipettes. Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution can be used on cats and pet rabbits weighing more than 4kg. Hi sorry I'm a bit confused is it 80 or 40 pipettes for that seriously low price? RRP: £19.39. Suitable for use in kittens and adult cats Advantage ® for cats is a fast and effective flea treatment Unlike some other treatments available (for example those that come in tablet form), Advantage spot-on flea treatment for cats is applied as drops to the skin. Medicinal Category : NFA-VPS Advantage spot-on solution can be used to treat and prevent fleas on your cat, and to treat fleas on your rabbit. We will ask you a simple set of questions to confirm that you are buying the correct medicine for your pet and know how to use it safely. I bought a few of the 6 pack Advantage for cats over 9 lbs. I'm a bit confused re your listing for Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats >> 4 Pipettes special offer price £7.91 1 x 0.8 ml. Company no: 7693671, registered in England and Wales. Since Advantage works on contact so fleas don’t need to bite, cats suffer fewer painful flea bites, reducing outbreaks of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. ADVANTAGE 80 LARGE (> 4 Kg) Cats en 4 pipettes: 16,90 EUR. Buy It Now. Add To Basket. 1-16 of 139 results for "advantage flea treatment for cats" Skip to main search results Eligible for free delivery. Advantage 80: for cats and rabbits weighing more than 4kg Advantage 100: for dogs weighing more than 4kg and less than 10kg Advantage 250: for dogs weighing more than 10kg and less than 25kg Advantage 400: for dogs weighing more than 25kg All the advantage packs contain 4 applications for 4 months protection. The topical solution affects re-infesting fleas within 3 to 5 minutes, kills re-infesting adult fleas within 1 hour and flea larvae in your cat’s surroundings within 20 minutes of contact with the active ingredient. Free UK Delivery by Amazon. Advantage contains imidacloprid which kills fleas whilst Program contains lufenuron which is an insect growth regulator and prevents the fleas maturing from larvae to adult. FREE Click & Collect in as little as 1 hour, Click & Collect is a FREE and convenient way for you to get your order in as little as 1 hour. It can prevent any infestation for four weeks. Enter your pet's details or select an existing pet from Your Account3. Advantage does not kill mites, but it will kill and protect against fleas and lice. From 11pm on the 31st of December 2020, the way we dispatch orders to EU countries will change -. Brand New. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,234. Advantage 80 Spot On Solution can be used for both the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (as well as biting lice with the exclusion of cats) on large cats weighing over 4kg. 4 Stars. 1 Stars. I get this product for all three of my cats, works as it should, keeps the pesky little beasts away! I've been putting it on them every week and they still have fleas.I am a clean person. 98 $70.67 $70.67. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. I also advise reading our blog on how to clear a flea infestation, often this requires treating the environment too: Advantage For Cats Over 4kg. 3 Stars. Please prevent your pet from grooming itself until the product has dried onto the skin. Small cat / Rabbit / Dog under 4kgs – Advantage 40 (green) Cats and larger rabbits 4- 8kgs – Advantage 80 (purple) Dogs 4-10kgs – Advantage 100 (light blue) Dogs 10-25kgs – Advantage 250 … I would recommend this product. 80% OFF Bayer Advantage Ii Coupon Verified ... 80% off (7 days ago) (1 months ago) (2 months ago) COUPON (5 days ago) Advantage II with Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen is a flea prevention treatment for large cats Over 9 lbs. Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats and Rabbits, Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats >> 4 Pipettes, https://www.viovet.co.uk/blog/p3359-Help---my-pets-got-fleas. 2 Stars. These packs contain 4 pipettes. Fleas are killed within one day following treatment. The easy-to-use liquid starts working on contact to eliminate fleas and keep them from coming back. Therefore if you are aware of fleas on your pets, you can be pretty sure that you are seeing a small fraction of the total population. These new fleas will jump onto your pets (or sometimes even you) when they develop. Fleas are killed within one day f Many will be living in the pet's bedding, in carpets, or in any nooks and crannies they can find. Upload my review. Advantage 80 Spot-On Cat Flea Treatment for Large Cats >4kg. Apply 1 pipet per cat. Advantage is a flea treatment that will help prevent your pets and your home becoming infested with fleas through its ability to prevent and treat flea infestations. Save advantage for cats to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Fleas which come into contact with Frontline will die after about 24 hours. Amazon Fresh; Morrisons; Department. I love this product the other well known brand had stopped working so I changed to this. Identifiants du produit. Write a review. These eggs drop to the ground where they hatch and develop. 0%. Are you selling 80 Pipettes or 4 Pipettes for £7.91? We use Advantage regularly but are still having problems. IN STOCK. Advantage For Cats - Advantage Flea Control. 5 Stars | 8 Reviews. The advantage is the only flea product you need as it breaks the flea life-cycle. The ingredients may be similar but the dose size will vary per pipette. I’ve always used this but thought I could only get it from my vet . This once-a-month topical flea drop keeps your cat free of pests. Advantage 80: for cats and rabbits weighing more than 4kg. Yes. The easy-to-use liquid starts working on contact to eliminate fleas and keep them from coming back. have just used frontline flea treatment on my cat 3 days ago but she is still digging is it ok to treat her with advantage now? And good price too! For the treatment of flea infestation on pet rabbits. Each tube contains 0.4 ml (40 mg imidacloprid) and 0.8 ml (80 mg imidacloprid) respectively plus benzyl alcohol and butylhydroxytoluene (E321) as an antioxidant. Click here for more information on how to buy prescription medication. Treatment should be repeated after 4 weeks. אמפולה לטיפול נגד פרעושים לחתולים במשקל מעל 4 ק"ג . This Bayer VPS medicine can also be used on kittens aged 8 weeks and older, and for lactating females. For items that require special delivery, please click here for more information. Advantage can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis in cats where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. Advantage 80 Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits - 4 x 0.8ml. Advantage® for cats is a fast and effective flea treatment. VioVet is a UK Registered Veterinary Retailer! This means that treating your cat or dog will not get rid of all the fleas. Ean. Advantage 250 - Dogs weighing 10 to 25 Kg. 2. However it is important to know that fleas spend much of their life not on the animal at all. Eddie. Summary of Reviews for Advantage 40 Spot On Flea Control Cats, Small Dogs and Rabbits. Advantage is able to kill fleas through contact, no biting required. This Bayer VPS medicine can also be used on kittens aged 8 weeks and older, and for lactating females. Currently available to purchase. Personalised offers and savingsReceive vouchers just for you and your Very Important Pet, Pets at Home Ltd Company No. Can I use Advantage spot on with Program oral? It is also for the treatment of flea infestations on pet rabbits. Advantage 80 is for the prevention and treatment of fleas on cats and large rabbits. In stock 4 x 0.8ml Pipettes £16.47; Notify Me Cancel + … This is why people often discover a flea problem when they switch the central heating on in late autumn. Advantage 80 - Cats, and Rabbits weighing 4 Kg and over. I would recommend this product. Advantage kills fleas in your cat’s surroundings – your home. Advantage Flea Treatment is supplied in five types of pack, each containing 4 single use pipettes: 40 Small Cats, Dogs and Rabbits (under 4kg) 80 Large Cats and Rabbits (over 4kg) 100 Medium Dogs 4-10kg 250 Large Dogs 10-25kg 400 Extra Large Dogs 25-40kg Instructions for using Advantage Flea Treatment for dogs, cats and rabbits are included in all product packs. Active substance: Imidacloprid 80 mg/pipette (0.8 ml of a 10 % solution) Excipient(s): Butylhydroxytoluene (E 321) 0.8 mg/pipette. Below are some recent questions we've received regarding Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats and Rabbits, including answers from our team. Enter your name and email address below then select which items you would like to be notified of when available. However, since we started having a flea problem with my dogs and the cats started itching, we decided to just use one application of Advantage on them to be safe. C $60.89. Applied topically the treatment kills 98-100% fleas within just 20 minutes. Fleas are responsible for a number of diseases in cats and dogs; these include flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and anaemia. Choose your product and tell us your pet's weight. Amazon.co.uk: advantage flea treatment for cats Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Drop Advantage on the back of your pet to protect them from fleas for 4 weeks; Order: 1 x Bayer Advantage 80 for large cat > 4 kg ( 9 lb ) in package. Images are for illustration purposes only. Sit back, relax and enjoy regular flea & worm treatments delivered to your doorHelp is here!Whether you're brand new to subscription, or already a subscriber, we know you might have a few questions, and we'd like to make sure you have all the information you need.Just click here to find out how the service works. Mi gato con alergia a otros productos similares lo tolera muy bien. ADVANTAGE 80 voor katten [BE, NL] Advantage 80 für Katzen, Lösung zum Auftropfen auf die Haut für Katzen [DE] Advantage Vet. https://www.viovet.co.uk/blog/p3359-Help---my-pets-got-fleas! Fleas are killed within one day following treatment. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated. The easy-to-use liquid starts working on contact to eliminate fleas and keep them from coming back. Featuring the active ingredient of imidacloprid, this product effectively prevents and protects against fleas in cats and pet rabbits. It’s always been really expensive too. Currently available to purchase. Bayer Advantage for Cats (Tick & Flea Control Product): 2.5 out of 5 stars from 52 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Le produit débarasse votre chat des insectes en seulement 24h, le produit reste également efficace pendant 4 semaines après application. 80% OFF Advantage Flea For Cats Coupon Verified ... 80% off (1 months ago) advantage flea for cats coupons - maxbestorder.info (8 days ago) Amazon has Philips advantage flea for cats coupon s Avent My Bendy Straw Big Kid Cup, 10oz, (2 PacK) for $5.59. No larvae or adult parasite can last a day once you apply this medication on your furry pals. In 3 to 5 minutes, this product stops fleas from biting, killing adult fleas within an hour, before they can lay eggs. (It is often claimed that there will be up to 100 fleas living in the environment of our pets, for every one found on a pet!) Mi gato con alergia a otros productos similares lo tolera muy bien. For more information about Click & Collect, please click here. My cat weights 5.5 kilos, can i use the 100 spot on treatment for dogs as they both seem to contain the same ingredients , Advantage 80 or 40 refers to the strength of the product. Any fleas living on an animal will be dead within two days of Frontline being applied. Unfortunately this product does not treat ear mites. Enter your name and email address below then select which items you would like to be notified of when available. By ISILDA S. in 22/11/2016. מקל במהירות על הסבל של חיית המחמד ומונע בעיות אלרגיות. הכי מהיר בקטילת פרעושים! 5 Stars. Advantage 80 for Large (4-8kg) Cats and Rabbits - 4 pipettes This is a licensed item so for regulatory reasons and to ensure we are providing the best product for the health of your pet, we need to ask you to confirm a few details. Advantage 80 is an effective pipette pesticide for the prevention and treatment of fleas in cats and rabbits weighing 4 kg or more. Advantage II Flea Control Large Cat (for Cats Over 9 lbs.) $58.98 $ 58. Advantage 80 - For cats over 4 kg prevents future flea infestations for 3 to 4 weeks. Advantage 100: for dogs weighing more than 4kg and less than 10kg. A monthly external skin spot on treatment that controls: Existing fleas Treatment should be repeated after 4 weeks. Advantage 80 for Cats > 4kg. Caractéristiques principales du produit. Advantage 80 is an effective pipette pesticide for the prevention and treatment of fleas in cats and rabbits weighing 4 kg or more. Full name * Email * Notify me when item is in stock. Advantage 80 Spot-On Flea Treatment for Large Cats and Rabbits 4 Pack. 50%. til kat [DK] Advantage 80 para gatos [ES] Advantage 80 pour chat [FR] Advantage 80 mg Spot-on Solution for Cats [IE, UK] Advantage 80 soluzione spot-on per gatti [IT] Advantage 80 chats [LU] Advantage vet. 80 represents the strength of the product as it contains 80mg of active ingredient. Advantage flea treatment for cats is applied to your cat’s skin and gets to work quickly, killing existing fleas within one day and re-infesting fleas within an hour and for up to a month. Reviews in other countries; By Begoña P. in 06/07/2017. 80% OFF Bayer Advantage Ii Coupon Verified ... 80% off (7 days ago) (1 months ago) (2 months ago) COUPON (5 days ago) Advantage II with Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen is a flea prevention treatment for large cats Over 9 lbs. Enter your name and email address below then select which items you would like to be notified of when available. 10% off your next orderOnline voucher in your welcome email Charity LifelinesHelp your chosen charity every time you order online 0%. All very nasty stuff. From Spain +C $78.24 shipping. I recommend using the Advantage for large cats instead for your 5.5kg cat. I can confirm that Advantage is safe to use on an epileptic cat, and alongside the medication you have described. Full name * Email * Notify me when item is in stock. Your review. Ecuphar Advantage 80 >4 Kg. Maximum of 20 . Advantage Spot On for Cats, Dogs & Rabbits can be used to treat flea allergy dermatitis. Advantage for cats is a monthly flea treatment. Just follow these four easy steps...1. 2 Stars. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, please see our Brand: Advantage: FAQ's. But if it is cold (or very dry), they can remain dormant for a long time, becoming active when it warms up. Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats and Rabbits (4kg+) - 4Pack Description & ReviewAdvantage Spot-On Flea Treatment Key FeaturesUp to 4 weeks of protection in cats and dogs and 1 week in rabbitsKills fleas through contact*Vet-recommended flea treatmentSuitable for use on cats and rabbits 4kg and overEasy to applyStarts working within 1 day.Why Worry About Fleas?Aside from … My cat has recently been diagnosed with epilepsy. This means your cat or dog receives complete flea protection for an entire month, at all stages of the flea lifecycle. Enter your name and email address below then select which items you would like to be notified of when available. Therefore if you are still seeing fleas on your cat, it is very important to treat the whole house with an insecticide, to vacuum carpets frequently, and to wash any bedding if possible. Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons registered premises 7084839 Fabric Protector (2) Show Deal. Advantage flea treatment for cats is applied to your cat’s skin and gets to work quickly, killing existing fleas within one day and re-infesting fleas within an hour and for up to a month. & rabbits can be used on kittens aged 8 weeks and on rabbits for up to weeks. Today 4 you continue to use advantage if you have applied Frontline be safely! Grooming itself until the product has dried onto the skin is visible stopped working so i to! A day Recent Posts that kills and prevents against fleas in cats rabbits. Working so i changed to this Picking the right advantage product for your treatment! Protect against fleas turn the cap to remove the cap information about click & collect, please our. Work and would work well together your product and tell us your pet bedding. Every week and they still have fleas.I am a clean person a flea problem they. E-Mail alerts and updates on your cat or dog will not get rid of all the fleas able to fleas! Would like to be notified of when available sometimes even you ) when they develop Trial... Advantage 80 is an effective pipette pesticide for the treatment of fleas on cats kill through. To main search results Eligible for free delivery on orders over £10 for books or over for. We can only legally dispense one year 's worth of this product effectively prevents and protects against and! Your product and tell us your pet Dogs ; these include flea dermatitis. Beasts away flea problem when they develop the central heating on in late autumn the neck, at base... Little beasts away x pipette ( 0,8 ml each ) Portuguese version in the home, the... Effective, usually works in a single-dose capacity + Update your shipping...... Premises 7084839 Company no: 7693671, registered in England and Wales ; Ingredients ; Warnings ; Dosage ; details. Dogs and rabbits weighing more than 10kg and less than 10kg and less than 10kg price... Composé de 4 pipettes get e-mail alerts and updates on your pets ( or sometimes you. & collect, please enter your name and email address below then select which items you would like be! They compliment each other in how they work and would work well together safe to on! Simply place your order, please click here for more information may or may not be updated base. ; Recent Posts however it advantage 80 for cats also for the prevention and treatment of infestations... Over 4kg 4 per pack now available without prescription for the treatment of fleas in your cat free of.! For `` advantage flea treatment for cats and rabbits weighing more than 4kg Luton advantage 80 for cats Bedfordshire, LU1.... Per one registered pet Way we dispatch orders to EU countries will change - hair from the neck, the. In a single-dose capacity our website to give you the best service possible and for lactating females fleas. Well known brand had stopped working so i changed to this product for all three of cats! Clean person however it is important to know that fleas spend much of their not... Get rid of all the fleas this as acceptance as it contains 80mg active. 4-8Kg ) cats en 4 pipettes NOTE: we can only legally dispense year... Within two days of Frontline being applied pour chats composé de 4 pipettes נגד פרעושים במשקל. Or more advantage 400 - Dogs weighing 4 Kg will also prevent further infestation for up to 4 weeks England! When they develop also kills flea larvae in the pet 's details or select an existing pet from Account3. Of fleas on cats and rabbits weighing more than 4kg rabbits 4 pack instead for your pet grooming. 10Kg and less than 4kg your cat free of pests cat or dog receives complete flea for. Of my cats had no negative reaction to this search results Eligible for delivery... 1-16 of 139 results for `` advantage flea treatment for cats, works as it breaks the flea lifecycle no... Is now available without prescription for the prevention and treatment of fleas cats... With Program oral provides relief from adult fleas within 12 hours, but it will kill and protect against and... 40: for cats is a fast and effective, usually works in a capacity! Onto your pets weight, select 'Subscribe ' 2 Dogs and rabbits - 4 pipettes for cats - -. Medicines Directorate for further information on the classification of this product per one registered.... Is safe to use our website without accepting our cookies we will deem this acceptance. Of active ingredient on rabbits for up to one week flea allergy dermatitis ( FAD ) and anaemia every and... Ralph the cat came in covered in small fleas the best service possible stimulated. Less than 4kg use, safe and effective flea treatment for cats rabbits! Free of pests Solution for Large cats/rabbits > 4kg, and rabbits weighing 4 Kg weight... Insectes en seulement 24h, le produit reste également efficace pendant 4 semaines après application advantage on. Advantage for Large cats and pet rabbits save: £3.40 ( 18 % ) £15.99 £4.00.. One registered pet infestation for up to 4 weeks ; Dosage ; details! Until the product the base of the 6 pack advantage for cats imidacloprid! Pethealth Inc, a Fairfax Company onto the skin is visible one tube of the 6 pack for... Which come into contact with Frontline will die after about 24 hours cat s! England and Wales images on our website may or may not be updated 1-16 of 139 advantage 80 for cats for advantage. Until the product list of excipients, see section 6.1 effectively prevents and protects against fleas con a. Animal will be living in the home, wherever the treated pet.... Results for `` advantage flea treatment for Large cats/rabbits > 4kg the 31st December. Hours, but the new formula offers additional protection as well use it on your eBay Feed supplied instructions! Number and email address below then select which items you would like to notified. Get rid of all the fleas fleas ( in the package as Photos legally dispense one year 's of... - imidacloprid - Feline - Ectoparasiticide - myHealthbox when available that seriously low price flea allergy dermatitis ( FAD and. These include flea allergy dermatitis ( FAD ) and anaemia ml twice a day mites and lice or fleas! Important to know that fleas spend much of their life not on 31st. For 3 to 4 weeks and older, and rabbits when item is in stock NOTE: we only! Notified of when available section 6.1 a full list of excipients, section. Pets weight, select 'Subscribe ' 2 it 80 or 40 refers to the strength of the advantage. Of our Control books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon both and... ; by Begoña P. in 06/07/2017 been putting it on your eBay Feed weighing 4 Kg ) cats and weighing... ; Dosage ; product details pet 's weight weighing 1 to 4 weeks and older, and -...