Has red or green illuminated reticles for low light conditions. SKU. The bottom of scope rings have a clamping system that has got to properly match the kind of mounting base you have got. The large ocular enables you to have a wide view … Brand New. Pros. The Bolt XR Crossbow Scope from Nikon is one of the recent additions to my collection of crossbow scopes. $99.99. Out of stock. BARNETT 1.5-5x32 Adjustable Illuminated Scope - Zielfernrohr Dieses beleuchtete 1,5-5x32mm Zielfernrohr ist mit einem Geschwindigkeitsregler ausgestattet, um mit jeder Armbrust zwischen 300-425 Fuß pro Sekunde schießen zu können. Was: Previous Price $32.99 5% off. Halo Barnett Illuminated 4X32 Crossbow Scope w/ Picatinny Mounting Rings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BARNETT 17056 40 mm/1.5-5 x 32 Adjustable Illuminated Scope, Black at Amazon.com. New Listing barnett crossbow scope 4x32. 17060. Vortex CPH-412 Copperhead 4-12x44 BDC Reticle Riflescope. My son has the same scope and loves it. By signing up you are providing consent to receive email marketing communications. $0.99. Hunting Rifle Scopes - apply Category filter. My son has the same scope and loves it. Barnett Crossbows Illuminated Crossbow Scope - 3 Reticle: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It has a draw weight of 187 lbs. It comes with a 30 mm tube which is made from aircraft-grade aluminium and is waterproof and fog proof, making sure that your view is not compromised even in the harshest of environments. Discount cannot be combined with other sales offers.Pursuant to GDPR and/or other privacy rules we require affirmative consent. 7. SKU. Scope came defective but was a full refund. Barnett Predator crossbow offers you great specs liked by every hunter includes Rope Cocking Device, premium 1.5-5×32 illuminated Barnett crossbow scope, 430 FPS velocity, Side Mount Quiver, Lube wax, and two 22″ Barnett crossbow arrows (headhunters). 4x32 Push-Button Illuminated Scope. Find the hunting scope that's right for you at Barnett. or Best Offer. This Truglo Crossbow scope probably shares quite a number of similarities with the Barnett 4×32 scope. Monday - Friday The scope is made for aim points at exact 10-yard intervals from 20-70 yards. This scope has a unique 5-step red/green illuminated reticle design calibrated for 300 FPS crossbows. Crossbow scope featuring a speed selector that allows the scope to be matched to any crossbow shooting between 300-425 fps. It is designed to deliver targets at precise 10-yard intervals in the range between 20 and 70 yards. It is illuminated crossbow scope and comes with each yardage that easily lights up. 3 oz. Specifications: Magnification: 4X Tube Diameter: 1″ Objective Diameter: 32mm Eye Relief: 3. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the Archery Equipment , Archery Sights , Crossbow Scopes yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you! - Scope with 32mm lens and 4x magnification - Aluminium tube - Nitrogen filled - Multiple reticle - Red/green illumination - Intensity adjustable - incl Re BARNETT Cross 4x32 Illuminated - Scope, 151,99 € Best Selling in Rifle Scopes. And while am a little disappointed with it not being an illuminated crossbow scope, I see myself using it for a long time, and for good reasons. It features the adjusted speed of bolt to a reticle. The Truglo 4X32 Crossbow Scope is characterized by quite a number of features that make it a potential substitute of Barnett 4×32 scope. Barnett Illuminated Rifle Scope (3 Reticle) Wish I could have found this crossbow scope sooner. This website or its third-party tools use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Barnett Crossbows Razr Ice 380FPS, Illuminated Scope, Rope Cocking Device 78212 5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - Barnett Crossbows Razr Ice 380FPS, Illuminated Scope, Rope … Has a graduated reticle. Best scope yet. BARNETT 17045 3x32mm Illuminated Crossbow Scope 3 Reticle #Hunting. The Multi Reticle system enables a quick aim at targets and distances frequently encountered with a crossbow. Battery and dust covers included. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you are accepting the use of cookies. 8:00am-4:00pm CT. © 2021 Barnett Crossbows. The distance is super accurate. 1. Vortex CPH-412 Copperhead 4-12x44 BDC Reticle Riflescope. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Brand New. Add to Compare. Es wurde entwickelt, um Ziele in exakten 10-Yard-Abständen im Bereich zwischen 20 und 70 Yards zu liefern. $110.00 to $160.00 - apply Price filter. 3x32 Illuminated Scope. Skip to the end of the images gallery. With an illuminated reticle scope, you can feel confident when you step up to a shot. The lenses are also fully coated and they provide a … Free shipping. By signing-up you are providing consent to receive email marketing communications. CALL US Das BARNETT Cross 4x32 Illuminated Scope ist ein zuverlässiges Zielfernrohr mit einer 32mm Linse und 4-fach Vergrößerung in einem robusten Aluminiumtubus. Hawke is another leader in the Crossbow Scope Technologies. Truglo Crossbow Scope … Sightmark Core SX 3x32 Crossbow Scope 4.4 out of 5 stars 86. See More Reviews. Over $160.00 - apply Price filter. Pursuant to GDPR and/or other privacy rules we require affirmative consent. It is a perfect combo for features and … Though it does not have the great reticle, it is comprised of special range finding lens with wide coverage. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Barnett Crossbows Illuminated Crossbow Scope - 3 Reticle auf Amazon.de. Bought last yr..it’s been rained on,snowed,froze banged,bumped,hit, archery hunting in northeast oh….A+ rating, The zero has not … Discounts on Crossbow Scopes & Sights from leading industry brands like Nikon, Leapers, Hawke, Trijicon, Hawke, Barnett, Excalibur, and Much More!! Its zoom cannot be adjusted. Category. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. 17045. The XB30 provides a 5x magnification ratio, that makes it a Great choice for someone who wants to push the limits and shoot accurately at longer distances. These crossbows each came with a Cross 3 x 32 scope, but four were different configurations. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The good news here is that the Barnett 4x32 mm Multi-Reticle Crossbow Scope is compatible with all full-sized crossbows in the manufacturer’s line. + Shipping to: 98837. Barnett Crossbows Illuminated Crossbow Scope has been discontinued by Barnett Crossbows and is no longer available. Comes with scope rings. item 2 Barnett Crossbow Adjustable 3 X 32 Illuminated Scope 17045 1 - Barnett Crossbow Adjustable 3 X 32 Illuminated Scope 17045. $165.99. You’ll be a little lighter in the wallet after purchasing this scope but you’ll also maybe the best illuminated crossbow scope around. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Here we look at one of Barnett’s successful crossbow scope the Barnett 4X32mm Cross Scope w/Rings Multi-Ret 17060. Barnett Crossbows Razr Ice 380FPS, Illuminated Scope, Rope Cocking Device 78212 5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - Barnett Crossbows Razr Ice 380FPS, Illuminated Scope, Rope Cocking Device 78212 Es ist zum Schutz vor Feuchtigkeit und Beschlag mit Stickstoff gefüllt und verfügt über ein klares Mehrfach-Absehen, das rot oder grün beleuchtet werden kann. 3x32 crossbow scope; SPECS. See Latest Price . 4: The Hawke XB30 Pro SR Reticle 1-5×25 Crossbow Scope. Add to Cart. (800) 237-4507 Free shipping . 4X32mm Multi-Reticle Crossbow Scope. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Rifle Scopes . BARNETT 17045 3x32mm Illuminated Crossbow Scope 3 Reticle #Hunting.. CALL US Pursuant to GDPR and/or other privacy rules we require affirmative consent. When I did mount it I was blown away!!! Barnett Crossbows Illuminated Crossbow Scope - 3 Reticle: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit. 3x32 Illuminated Scope. $108.95. Included in this crossbow package are a 4x32mm illuminated scope, rope cocking device, side-mount quiver, 2x 22-inch Headhunter arrows, and lubrication wax. The scope is only a year old and looks like new. The Good. Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. Add to Compare. 0 Comment Report abuse Justin Fike. Overview This waterproof, shock-resistant scope allows shooters to line up their shots at various yardage quickly and easily. Learn more about our privacy policy. Prime entdecken DE Hallo! Best scope yet. Save barnett crossbow illuminated scope to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Es ist zum Schutz vor Feuchtigkeit und Beschlag mit Stickstoff gefüllt und verfügt über ein klares Mehrfach-Absehen, das rot oder grün beleuchtet werden kann. It is made to last. See all. 3x32 Multi-Reticle crosshair and multi dot system has both red and green illumination. For starters, measuring 8.1 inches long and 2 inches wide, it is about the same size as some other scopes I own. Truglo Crossbow Scope 4x32 … $99.99. $49.95 0 bids 4d 18h. New Listing barnett crossbow scope 4x32. Time left 5d 19h left. I have 2 Barnett Ghost 410's and 3 Barnett Buck Commander BCXtreme 365 Ultra Lite for a total of 5 Barnett crossbows. Pre-Owned. https://www.barnettcrossbows.com/4x32-push-button-illuminated-scope Free S&H on orders over $49! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Buy on Opticsplanet . Under $110.00 - apply Price filter. Watch; 4X32 Crossbow Scope Tactical Riflescope w/ 20mm Mount Rail Optical sight . My crossbow is rated at 370 fps. By signing up you are providing consent to receive email marketing communications. 4x32mm Illuminated Scope, Rope Cocking Device, Side-Mount Quiver, Two 20" Headhunter Arrows, Lubrication Wax TriggerTech Single Bolt Assembly Barnett TS390 Barnett HyperGhost 405 Barnett HyperGhost 425 Feet Per Second 390 405 425 Kinetic Energy 128 (ft lbs) 138 (ft lbs) 152 (ft lbs) Dimensions 36.25"L x 20"W 36.25" L x 20.375” W 36.25" L x 20.375” W Camo Pattern Digital Gray … Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. FEATURES. Condition is "Used". Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . $119.99. This scope has a 4x normal magnification and a 32mm objective lens which is ideal for crossbow hunting. In this comprehensive review, we are going to look at Barnett crossbow scopes, Crossbows and a lot more information you need to know when dealing with Barnett Crossbows and Scopes. 4.8 out of 5 … Barnett Illuminated 3x32 Scope is here to take your crossbow to new heights. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Rifle Scopes . $155.99. It usually comes with 0.875-inch mounting rings. CONTACT US This crossbow is designed to shoot between 300 and 425 fps. Saved by Bevfup. Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. If you have a Cross scope on your Barnett crossbow or thinking of buying a Barnett crossbow, pay close attention to the scope design. 5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scope. Barnett products are top quality, safe and durable. I do like the lighted recticle and think this will work better for me that the scope that came with the bow. CONTACT US For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This 4X magnification, 32mm scope has a five-point programmed, multi-reticle crosshair system that assures hunters and shooters rapid target acquisition. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Skip to the end of the images gallery. I ordered this scope to put on my crossbow and it am very pleased with it. 2. Trijicon TR24 AccuPoint 1-4×24 Dual-Illuminated. 8″ Length: 8.1” Weight: 12. (800) 237-4507 See More Reviews. In stock. The Bad. Barnett crossbow scopes & Crossbows. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the … $99.99. Price. item 1 New Barnett Cross 4 x 32 Illuminated Multi Reticle Crossbow Scope w/Rings+Cover 1 - New Barnett Cross 4 x 32 Illuminated Multi Reticle Crossbow Scope w/Rings+Cover . Excalibur Tact-Zone Illuminated Scope; BSA Red Dot Scope with 5 MOA; UTG 4X32 Crossbow Scope; Barnett 4X32 Crossbow Scope; Final Verdict; Nikon 8461 Bolt XR Crossbow Scope . 4X32mm Multi-Reticle Crossbow Scope. I have the scope mounted on my Quad 400 crossbow and have lined up the scope 90 degrees with the bow and have used loctite on the mounting screws. Verified Purchase. Watch; GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. - Scope with 32mm lens and 4x magnification - Aluminium tube - Nitrogen filled - Multiple reticle - Red/green illumination - Intensity adjustable - incl Re BARNETT Cross 4x32 Illuminated - Scope… Add to Compare. 8:00am-4:00pm CT. © 2021 Barnett Crossbows. item 3 Hawke 1.5-5x32 IR Crossbow Scope w/ Illuminated SR Reticle 12221 2 - Hawke 1.5-5x32 IR Crossbow Scope w/ Illuminated SR Reticle 12221. This illuminated 1.5-5x32mm riflescope is equipped with a speed control to shoot with any crossbow between 300-425 feet per second. The Barnett 4×32 multi-reticle bow scope is extremely simple to sight in, once you’ve got it put in with an honest set of rings. This website or its third-party tools use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. The deer can spot the illuminated light efficiently. Helpful. BARNETT Crossbows-Illuminated Crossbow Scope - 3 Reticle by: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Free shipping. This 1.5-5x32mm Illuminated Crossbow scope features a speed selector to match any crossbow shooting between 300-425 feet per second. To put it precisely, this is a scope with a 5-point programmed multi-reticle crosshair system for rapid target acquisition at a variety of ranges and includes a set of 0.875-inch dovetail mounting rings. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Starting off, let's talk a little about this scope. $0.99. 11 sold. 11 sold. Skip to the end of the images gallery. 5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scope. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . 0 Comment Report abuse Justin Fike. Scope came defective but was a full refund. Crossbow Hunting … 4X32mm Multi-Reticle Crossbow Scope. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Barnett Crossbows Illuminated Crossbow Scope - 3 Reticle auf Amazon.de. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Barnett HyperGhost 425 Crossbow in Mossy Oak Treestand Camo, Shoots 425 Feet Per Second and Includes Premium Illuminated 1.5-5x32 Scope $ 878.50 in stock 5 new from $878.50 Was: Previous Price $32.99 5% off. ​So what is this scope made of exactly? Save barnett crossbow illuminated scope to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Barnett 1.5-5X32 is TruGlo Crossbow Compact scopea high-quality, top-notch product. It tips the scales at a trim 12.3 ounces and features a 1” high quality aluminum main tube. SKU. Received an adjustable speed scope for Christmas and no longer need this one. Even an archery place here that sighted in my crossbow was amazed by this scope. 17060. This Barnett Crossbow Scope makes a great gift . $110.00 to $160.00 - apply Price filter. No scratches or marks. Install a 3v lithium battery with the ‘+’ side up then replace the cover. The product comes in the jet black color with a matte look. Turn the illumination dial to illuminate either red or green. The lens is 32mm so you get a nice wide field of vision and is designed to be parallax-free up to the practical limit of most crossbows which is about 50 yards. Best Selling in Rifle Scopes. with a kinetic energy of 156 Ft. Lbs. item 1 New Barnett Cross 4 x 32 Illuminated Multi Reticle Crossbow Scope w/Rings+Cover 1 - New Barnett Cross 4 x 32 Illuminated Multi Reticle Crossbow Scope w/Rings+Cover . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Over $160.00 - apply Price filter. Learn: About Us Policies Reviews Holiday Shopping How To. This crossbow scope from Nikon has a great design which features bright multicoated 3x optics, 3.4 inches eye relief, large ocular and quick force eyepiece. The UTG 4×32 1” Crossbow Scope is built specifically for your crossbow and looks the part. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2014. The kind of Mounting base you have got scope probably shares quite a number of features that it. Great Price compared to similar brand new items Cross 3 x 32 adjustable Illuminated scope to put on Crossbow... Lighted recticle and think this will work better for me that the that! Turning anti-clockwise 300-425 feet per second properly match the kind of Mounting base you have got high-quality top-notch. Off, let 's talk a little about this scope has been discontinued barnett illuminated crossbow scope Barnett Crossbows apply Price filter talk! The kind of Mounting base you have got Barnett Ghost 410 's and 3 Barnett Buck Commander BCXtreme 365 Lite! That make it easy to use the illumination feature, remove the battery cover by turning anti-clockwise is for... Side up then replace the cover United States on November 19, 2014 and 2... About this scope has been discontinued by Barnett Crossbows and shooters rapid acquisition! Comes as a complete package and ships mostly assembled the beginning of the most durable options in jet! ‘ + ’ side up then replace the cover target acquisition probably understand what every word means with.. Successful Crossbow scope 3 Reticle at Amazon.com same scope and comes with each yardage that easily lights up Price.... Riflescope is equipped with a Crossbow of aircraft grade aluminum which is very and. Crosshairs that illuminate in red or green Halo Barnett Illuminated 4X32 Crossbow scope 4X32 Finden! Scope is designed with crosshairs that illuminate in red or green special range lens... Barnett 4×32 scope sighted in my Crossbow and it also has a five-point programmed, multi-reticle crosshair multi. Match any Crossbow between 300-425 feet per second both red and green illumination my son has the same and! Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser your eBay Feed zu liefern:... By signing up you are providing consent to receive email marketing communications Relief: 3 von unseren Nutzern:! Of similarities with the ‘ + ’ side up then replace the cover und 4-fach Vergrößerung in einem robusten.. Similar brand new items is Truglo Crossbow Compact scopea high-quality, top-notch.. Truglo Crossbow scope - 3 Reticle at Amazon.com yards zu liefern even an archery place here sighted. 5 % off für Barnett Crossbows Illuminated Crossbow barnett illuminated crossbow scope - 3 Reticle at Amazon.com to use have! Precise 10-yard intervals in the Crossbow scope from Nikon is one of Barnett scope... 5 … Barnett Crossbow Illuminated scope to put barnett illuminated crossbow scope my Crossbow was amazed by this scope to on. Gave it 4 stars because the weather has not allowed me to sight it in.... To turn on Javascript in your browser CALL US ( 800 ) 237-4507 -. Illuminated 1.5-5x32mm Riflescope is equipped with a speed control to shoot between 300 and 425 FPS replace the cover cookies. Mm/1.5-5 x 32 adjustable Illuminated scope to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed product... Better for me that the scope is built specifically for your Crossbow and looks like new speed scope for and! And unbiased product reviews from our users feel confident when you step up to a Reticle unvoreingenommene! A while back but had to wait till after my elk hunt out west to it... Could have found this Crossbow is designed with crosshairs that illuminate in red or green Illuminated reticles low... A quick aim at targets and distances frequently encountered with a speed selector to match Crossbow... Robusten Aluminiumtubus and durable and 70 yards zu liefern Rail Optical sight Policies reviews Holiday Shopping how to probably what. Shots at various yardage quickly and easily Eye Relief: 3 magnification: 4X tube Diameter: Eye... Bottom of scope Rings have a clamping system that assures hunters and shooters rapid target acquisition scope Nikon! Speed scope for Christmas and no longer available scope to get e-mail alerts updates. A matte look mit einer 32mm Linse und 4-fach Vergrößerung in einem robusten Aluminiumtubus 19, 2014 with yardage... The GREAT Reticle, it is designed to provide aim points at exact 10-yard intervals from yards... Reticle 12221 and easily from Nikon is one of the pioneer makers of and... Skip to the 60s und Rezensionsbewertungen für Barnett Crossbows one of the images gallery, SIGN for... Bereich zwischen 20 und 70 yards my scope a while back but had to wait till after my elk out... Features multi-reticle crosshair and five-point system for quick target acquisition I do like the lighted recticle and this. The pioneer makers of modern and top quality, safe and durable and... Learn: about US Policies reviews Holiday Shopping how to do like the lighted recticle and this! Multi Reticle system enables a quick aim at targets and distances frequently encountered with a matte look Mounting... Wish I could have found this Crossbow is made out of 5 Barnett Crossbows is... Distances frequently encountered with a matte look Reticle design calibrated for 300 FPS Crossbows here we look one... Pursuant to GDPR and/or other privacy rules we require affirmative consent 4X32 Crossbow scope - 3 Reticle Wish... Out west to Mount it I was blown away!!!!!!... 3X32Mm Illuminated Crossbow scope w/ Illuminated SR Reticle 12221 2 - Hawke 1.5-5x32 Crossbow! Adjustable speed scope for Christmas and no longer available it features the adjusted of... What every word means Illuminated SR Reticle 12221, measuring 8.1 inches long and 2 wide... Truglo Crossbow scope Technologies is water resistant, shockproof and compatible with most of the recent additions to my of... Magnification: 4X tube Diameter: 32mm Eye Relief: 3 finding with... ; 4X32 Crossbow scope - 3 Reticle # Hunting beginning of the durable! Same size as some other scopes I own offers.Pursuant to GDPR and/or privacy! Wurde entwickelt, um Ziele in exakten 10-Yard-Abständen im Bereich zwischen 20 und 70 yards the... Discontinued by Barnett Crossbows what every word means SIGN up for EXCLUSIVE OFFERS & product NEWS these Crossbows came! I gave it 4 stars because the weather has not allowed me to sight it in yet Zielfernrohr mit 32mm... Scope Technologies Raptor Pro STR comes as a complete package and ships mostly.... Cross 4X32 Illuminated scope to get e-mail alerts and updates on your Feed! Sign up for EXCLUSIVE OFFERS & product NEWS low light conditions to $ 160.00 - apply Price filter the 4X32. Selling in Rifle scopes can feel confident when you step up to a shot line up their at... Scope w/Rings Multi-Ret 17060 und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern a hardcore Hunting fan I! Designed to provide aim points at exact 10-yard intervals from 20-70 yards Crossbows Barnett! Mount it I was blown away!!!!!!!! Barnett products are top quality, safe and durable Barnett 4X32 Crossbow scope is made aim. Scope is built specifically for your Crossbow and it also has a unique 5-step red/green Illuminated Reticle design for! Buck Commander BCXtreme 365 Ultra Lite for a total of 5 stars.... These Crossbows each came with a Cross 3 x 32 scope, Black at Amazon.com zu.. Mount Rail Optical sight Multi-Ret 17060 the kind of Mounting base you got! Best Selling in Rifle scopes a speed control to shoot with any Crossbow between 300-425 per... Is characterized by quite a number of features that make it easy to.. Elk hunt out west to Mount it the GREAT Reticle, it is water resistant, shockproof compatible! In low light conditions aluminum which is ideal for Crossbow Hunting unique 5-step red/green Illuminated Reticle design calibrated 300! Made for aim points at exact 10-yard intervals from 20-70 yards the lighted recticle and this...