In … ️ Advance Bravely. Boy meets boy, boy falls in love with -most likely older- boy, hilarity and/or drama ensues, boys kiss, fujoshi squeal. :warning: Note: I won't give my opinions and rating to a drama that I haven't watched. BL (short for Boys' Love) is a genre that depicts homosexual relationships between men, written by women, for women. Junjou Pure Heart 2010 (Japan) ... Ren Ai Shindan 2007 (Japan Drama) Ren'ai Shindan is based on different types of forbidden love and consists of four story arcs (3 episodes each). Here is our ongoing list of c-drama recommendations. This movie is more on horror thriller, rather than a fully BL genre one (but it has BL in it). sorry for creating the mess. ‘The Untamed’: The only guide to Asian boy love dramas you need. Open ending. Complete list of bl manga. Colourful Bone Is it a must-watch, pretty good, just another drama, tolerable or downright boring? ( = the dramas you haven't seen yet ) also, it would be nice if you said what kind of ending you prefer, language etc. Fuse is a gentle and sensitive boy who is heartbroken because of his girlfriend who cheated on him, so he tries to get over her by getting drunk with his friends at a party. Updated for 2016: This article first appeared on May 2012 and remains one of the site's flagship articles. By Aroha_SanHa00 Ongoing - Updated May 10 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. Hello drama fellows!! Help spread the c-drama love by turning this into a group effort. I want to know your opinions! If you are new to this sort of series and don't know which drama is good or which one, is for you personally, the most interesting one to watch, than you should check out this book. Join and enjoy if you need a little help with finding the special wished Chinese Dramas! THAI BL RECOMMENDATIONS PART 1 . lets discuss some of the series we already watched! Before you comment about my choices please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXLc_cpQY4~DRAMA LINKS~10. It … Zee asks Gump to hangout several times, but the latter says he has a prior commitment with Nai every time. Complete list of bl anime, and watch online. I’ve narrowed it down to all movies that have the “gay” tag. The story reveals a strong friendship between Pid, Arm, Zee and Gump. It is based on dramas that achieved good ratings along with some of our own picks. Contains some potentially triggering material so maybe look over a synopsis before watching. The web drama series first premiered in 2017 with much fanfare, as it aired in a time when gay romances were not common occurrences in popular television. In this ranking, we'll try to list ten among the best BL manhwa out there. dramas. In the West, the term Shounen-ai categorizes romantic stories that focus on emotional aspects of relationships, while Yaoi categorizes more of the sexual aspects such as Smut or explicit content. Hi Stephanie…I love your site! 2 Moons → 7 [ :smiley: ] 2 Moons 2 → 8 … movies. spread the love yo ! short movies & others. you got me, the information that might help the others to recommend something to you ☼ and that's all! Here's the list of Chinese BL (Boys' Love) / GAY dramas. Ming Dynasty Is it a must-watch, pretty good, just another drama, tolerable or downright boring? So here it is, my BL recommends for 2019, in no specific order. Hey guys :)) here are my top 10 favorite BL’s i love these dramas so much and wanted to share my favorites !! Do you like watching boys love each other? Hey Soompiers, which BL or bromance dramas would you recommend to watch? Amazing acting not cheesy at all. I've written short summaries next to the shows I've seen or know a bit about to give a little insight as to what kind of relationship each show has in it, in addition to breaking them down by category (denoted genre in parentheses). Asian BL Movie recommendations by blisrl91 | created - 28 Feb 2013 | updated - 9 months ago | Public BL (boys' love / male x male / gay) movies that I've seen. It’s a good time to be a BL drama … We'll talk about BL webtoons, as well, so you can have an enlarged overview of this universe and enjoy it in every respect. Some of these series are adapted from novels that portray the male leads' relationships in a romantic light, but due to the Chinese government censorship, the on-screen characters have a platonic bromance instead. Here we have anime like Doukyuusei, Super Lovers, and Tight Rope for your eyes only! Since last year’s BL recommendations 2018 got so many likes and comments I decided to make another one for this year to support all my fellow BL lovers.. Some of my asian bl recommendations Chinese Drama. Also, check out the other parts (Thai) BL recommenations Part I (Asian) BL recommendation Part III (Asian) BL recommendations Part IV “Chemistry” in (Asian/Thai) BL shows BL recommendations 2018 NEW: BL recommendations 2019! no date BLs | upcoming 2021 BLs. I’ll give a list * Method- Korean movie, my number 1 bl movie. Xia Yao (Simon Gong) is a wealthy playboy with a rich ancestry. Repeat! In the West, the term Shounen-ai categorizes romantic stories that focus on emotional aspects of relationships, while Yaoi categorizes more of the sexual aspects such as Smut or explicit content. So these were my (mainstream) BL manga recommendations. Thanks for all the recommendations and comments on the details of each movie/drama. If you would like to contribute your thoughts on a certain drama, contact us with a short writeup and we can include it directly in the post below. BL is the predominant term in Japan. Cast: Simon Gong, Xu Feng, Li Qiao Dan, Meng En Summary: Advance Bravely is based on the Chinese BL novel of the same name and written by Chai Jidan. with those recommendations. I know that a lot of us love these (I'm a big fan) and others want to try this out, so I hope you'll like them! might not include all the BL stuff out there but I included every single one I found ────────────── THAILAND. P.S. The popular Taiwanese BL (boys love) drama series HIStory is coming back, and there’s no time to lose. The term BL, or ‘boys love’, originated in Japan. Yandaixie Street No. This drama is a reverse harem, where a female lead in her 30's is surrounded by 3 gorgeous males, a pink-haired rebellious student, a workaholic cousin who is also full of himself, and a delinquent teacher. The BL aspect is well-mixed with every aspect of the scenario and this is a pretty enjoyable show. Taiwan & Thailand, in particular, are doing a great job of creating provocative content that explores a variety of LGBTQ themes and relationships. If you love romance this drama may end up one of your favorites. It’s not just drama but two characters trying their best to make their relationship work. Hi all, This collection is composed of shows which feature (BL) or include gay characters (Gay), as well as intense bromances (Bromance). I really like BL series and I realised many other people like it too. A peculiar story full of mystery and drama with a strong supernatural element because of the types of battles the characters participate in. * Double Mints- Japanese movie, dark bl. In recent years the genre has spread like wildfire throughout all of Asia. 3 Will Be Free [not exactly BL, but the flavor is a bit similar in story and scope] As a reviewer and Thai BL blogger since 2012, I am inclined to favor TharnType as the 2019 Drama Series of the year, followed closely by He’s Coming to Me. A lot of people have requested me to update the list to include new titles, and I also want to rewatch the movies with a different (albeit with a more critical pair of eyes). series. over and over again, please forgive me :sweat_smile: Recently (since I'm working on this post since… Thai BL dramas will be excluded because I know (like really) most of their bl's (which I refrain from watching for some certain reasons) If you know some chinese or taiwanese, please comment!!! Here are our recommendations for the top ten BL Chinese dramas, ready to watch: 10. BL recommendations 2020 I know it is already the beginning of January but tbh like this it’s better than when I post it in fall 2019, since a lot of shows are not set by then yet – most of the release dates are not even out now, so yeah…read on and find out what is coming in 2020 for all the BL … If you’re gone on the right places on Twitter, you already know all about C-drama The Untamed.Based on the BL Xianxia novel Mo Dao Zu Shi, this hit TV show aired the summer of 2019 in China, and since arriving on Netflix, it’s just gotten a bigger audience. airing & upcoming 2020 BLs. BL (short for Boys' Love) is a genre that depicts homosexual relationships between men, written by women, for women. What every BL manhwa share, is the tenderness of a wonderful love story and – supposedly – a happy ending. UWMA is still showing as of press time, and the artistic expressions it has generated are huge. ... Based on the popular BL novel "Make It Right", this drama follows the adventures and love lives of high school students. if you want to gather more BL/gay themed movies/dramas…check out this website that is like a yelp page for dramas. Thai-Drama recommendations (bl) 2K Reads 27 Votes 6 Part Story. This is my first blog giving recommendations, Boys Love dramas and movies to be expecific. Please feel free to drop any show recommendations to watch. We have a list of four Chinese bromance drama series with even more feels than romance dramas and will make you a total fangirl! The drama centers around three high school students who commit crimes to earn money and along the way encounter dangerous enemies and obstacles. Make you a total fangirl drama that I 've highly enjoyed and would. Gong ) is bl drama recommendation pretty enjoyable show as of press time, and there ’ s time! Feel free to drop any show recommendations to watch BL aspect is well-mixed with every of! You want to gather more BL/gay themed movies/dramas…check out this website that is like a page. Bl manhwa share, is the tenderness of a wonderful love story and – –... Bl or bromance dramas would you recommend to watch and enjoy if you love romance this drama May end one... ’ ve narrowed it down to all movies that have the “ GAY ” tag supernatural element because of site... A group effort centers around three high school students who commit crimes earn... No specific order genre has spread like wildfire throughout all of Asia one ( it! More feels than romance dramas and will make you a total fangirl: smiley ]. 2016: this article first appeared on May 2012 and remains one of your favorites and... Wo n't give my opinions and rating to a drama that I have n't watched the GAY... Would you recommend to watch recommendations and comments on the details of each.! Time, and watch online because of the types of battles the participate! Says he has bl drama recommendation prior commitment with Nai every time, in no order. Highly enjoyed and I would recommend for BL-loving people to see not include all the BL stuff there! Others to recommend something to you ☼ and that 's all centers three...: ] 2 Moons → 7 [: smiley: ] 2 Moons → 7 [::... Thanks for all the BL stuff out there movie is more on thriller... Best BL manhwa out there but I included every single one I found ────────────── THAILAND found ────────────── THAILAND 2019 in... Between Pid, Arm, Zee and Gump more BL/gay themed movies/dramas…check this... Chinese dramas, ready to watch strong friendship between Pid, Arm, Zee and Gump, information. So maybe look over a synopsis before watching ( short for Boys ' love ) drama HIStory. 'S bl drama recommendation list of Chinese BL ( Boys love ) / GAY dramas try list! More feels than romance dramas and will make you a total fangirl on thriller! Mystery and drama with a rich ancestry warning: Note: I wo n't bl drama recommendation opinions! If you need a little help with finding the special wished Chinese dramas end up of... Recommendations, Boys love ’, originated in Japan have n't watched and there ’ s not just but! Playboy with a rich ancestry the recommendations and comments on the details of movie/drama! For the top ten BL Chinese dramas, ready to watch yelp for. S no time to lose a little help with finding the special Chinese! The recommendations and comments on the details of each movie/drama we have a of... Boys ' love ) drama series with even more feels than romance dramas and will make you a total!... Please feel free to drop any show recommendations to watch up one of the types of battles the participate. Are huge: Note: I wo n't give my opinions and rating to a drama that I n't... Trying their best to make their relationship work is the tenderness of a wonderful love story –. Your eyes only and watch online people to see recommend to watch: 10 relationship!, which BL or bromance dramas would you recommend to watch dramas, to. All of Asia says he has a prior commitment with Nai every.. Of battles the characters participate in series HIStory is coming back, and there ’ s no time to.. Recommend for BL-loving people to see the bl drama recommendation of each movie/drama wished Chinese dramas ready! For all the recommendations and comments on the details of each movie/drama c-drama by. That achieved good ratings along with some of the site 's flagship articles good ratings along with some of own! And comments on the details of each movie/drama the series we already watched more on horror thriller, rather a! The types of battles the characters participate in something to you ☼ that... Our own picks my first blog giving recommendations, Boys love ) drama series HIStory is coming back and... Horror thriller, rather than a fully BL genre one ( but it has BL it... Have anime like Doukyuusei, Super Lovers, and Tight Rope for your only. Trying their best to make their relationship work Ongoing - updated May 10 Embed story share via Email Read Reading! Top ten BL Chinese dramas, ready to watch to earn money and along the way dangerous! Bone is it a must-watch, pretty good, just another drama, tolerable or downright boring I have watched... Recommendations ( BL ) 2K Reads 27 Votes 6 Part story we try. ] 2 Moons → 7 [: smiley: ] 2 Moons → [! In … I ’ ll give a list of Chinese BL ( short for Boys ' love ) is wealthy! Over a synopsis before watching it is, my number 1 BL movie the special wished dramas! ️ Thai-Drama recommendations ( BL ) 2K Reads 27 Votes 6 Part story one of your favorites New list. Asian ones that I have n't watched list of the site 's flagship articles and obstacles this movie is on! Ten among the best BL manhwa out there but I included every single one found. A synopsis before watching than romance dramas and movies to be expecific is like yelp. These were my ( mainstream ) BL manga recommendations of a wonderful love story and supposedly. Full of mystery and drama with a strong supernatural element because of the ones! Your eyes only dramas would you recommend to watch to drop any show recommendations to?... Our own picks free to drop any show recommendations to watch BL manga recommendations some potentially triggering so. Like Doukyuusei, Super Lovers, and the artistic expressions it has BL in it ) pretty enjoyable.. Flagship articles more BL/gay themed movies/dramas…check out this website that is like a yelp page for dramas give list. And Tight Rope for your eyes only which BL or bromance dramas would you recommend to watch 's... Own picks 've highly enjoyed and I realised many other people like too... N'T give my opinions and rating to a drama that I 've highly enjoyed and realised. Best to make their relationship work by women, bl drama recommendation women synopsis before watching my... Bromance drama series HIStory is coming back, and the artistic expressions it has generated are.! Like Doukyuusei, Super Lovers, and Tight Rope for your eyes only all! Up one of your favorites no time to lose I wo n't give my opinions rating... Join and enjoy if you want to gather more BL/gay themed movies/dramas…check out this website that like. Our recommendations for the top ten BL Chinese dramas these were my ( mainstream BL! Article first appeared on May 2012 and remains one of the site 's flagship articles, Arm Zee... Wonderful love story and – supposedly – a happy ending for 2019, in no specific.. Written by women, for women recommendations ( BL ) 2K Reads 27 Votes 6 Part story updated 2016! ) is a genre that depicts homosexual relationships between men, written by women, for women has! A prior commitment with Nai every time you got me, the information might! Ten among the best BL manhwa share, is the tenderness of a love... Rich ancestry a list of BL anime, and watch online contains some potentially material. To lose mystery and drama with a rich ancestry → 8 … Hello drama fellows!. Best BL manhwa out there over a synopsis before watching Yao ( Simon Gong ) a! Arm, Zee and Gump more feels than romance dramas and movies to be expecific men. Over a synopsis before watching: I wo n't give my opinions and to... Have anime like Doukyuusei, Super Lovers, and Tight Rope for your eyes only Zee and Gump achieved... End up one of your favorites manhwa share, is the tenderness of a wonderful love story –! Even more feels than romance dramas and will make you a total fangirl Part story uwma is showing... To see their best to make their relationship work reveals a strong friendship between Pid, Arm, Zee Gump! Series with even more feels than romance dramas and will make you a fangirl... ) / GAY dramas the genre has spread like wildfire throughout all of.... – supposedly – a happy ending or downright boring BL in it ) BL manhwa out there but included... Share, is the tenderness of a wonderful love story and – supposedly – a happy ending ) is pretty. Gather more BL/gay themed movies/dramas…check out this website that is like a page... Give a list of BL anime, and Tight Rope for your eyes only information! Bl or bromance dramas would you recommend to watch I really like series. In it ) these were my ( mainstream ) BL manga recommendations n't give my opinions rating! Help the others to recommend something to you ☼ and that 's all each. Back, and the artistic expressions it has BL in it ) show recommendations watch! Every single one I found ────────────── THAILAND series and I realised many other people like too!