This hydrating, lip and blush dual stick delivers beautiful color that gives you a healthy-looking, natural glow. I have been waiting and looking… and waiting and looking… but these haven’t popped up in store near me yet. I personally didn’t experience any of the issues that the review you read had. He passed away sometime this year. It’s been a while since I’ve checked in (life being so busy and such) and I absolutely adore the new look. Note that EWG receives licensing fees from all EWG VERIFIED™ member companies that help to support the important work we do. My Lawless The Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette Is Only $25 and Brilliant, Urban Decay 00s Soundtrack Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, MAC Single Eyeshadows Aren’t Getting Enough Love Let’s Give ‘Em Some Today, Too Faced Cinnamon Bear Makeup Set Review & Swatches, Catrice Liquid Camouflage Under Eye Primer Review, Covergirl Lid Lock Up or Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer, Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer Not Doing Much for These Puffy Eyes, Too Faced Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Unlimited Length & Lift Mascara Review & Swatches, Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Skin Tint Review & Swatches, Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer Review & Swatches, Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector Review & Swatches, Here’s the Best Eye Cream I Tried in 2020, Here’s the Glow Recipe Glowing Skin Trio That’s On Sale, Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Available Now, CosRX Centella Cleansing Powder A Gentle Way To Wash Your Face, CosRX Shield Fit Snail Essence Sun SPF 50+ PA+++ Review & Swatches, Bless Be! Save on Burt's Bees Stick Lip Make-Up Products Trending price is based on prices from the last 90 days. Did you experience that? EWG's rating for Burt's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick is 4. Yayyyyy!! | FAQ. Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! Looks like a good one to keep in my purse! Since that time I got a few other shades on sale, I’ll def update this point at some point with those colors. you said you went back and got some more colors, which ones did you get? For more information visit: http://www.leapingbunny.org/, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CERA ALBA [BEESWAX], COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, RAPHANUS SATIVUS (RADISH) SEED EXTRACT, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, LAURYL LAURATE, MICA, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, SILICA, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, LINOLEIC ACID, LINOLENIC ACID, [WATER], ALUMINA, AROMA [FLAVOR]*, LINALOOL. aw that’s sad! I have not had the “ring around’the mouth” with this. that color looks GREAT on you. I liked the way both colours looked on my lips and I am Sorry about the lack of colors in the review. All rights reserved. All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick El toque perfecto de color para tu rostro. I got five more shades yesterday . yay! Sorry to disappoint! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I’m clumsy and messy, this packaging is a disaster for klutzy people like me! Wait, but is it a lipstick? What it is Burt's Bees 100% Natural All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick is a dual lip and blush stick that delivers beautiful colour that gives you a healthy-looking, natural glow. I’m with you, I don’t know why companies make lippies that don’t swivel all the way down. They last pretty well, too. Design by cre8d. Products bearing the Leaping Bunny mark are certified cruelty-free under the Humane Household Products Standard, managed in the U.S. and Canada by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics, a coalition of eight national animal protection groups. I bought the Russet River at Walgrens, and they had a $1 off coupon with the display. Copyright © 2021 Musings of a Muse. This hydrating, lip and blush dual stick delivers beautiful colour that gives you a healthy-looking, natural glow. The ratings reflect potential health hazards but do not account for the level of exposure or individual susceptibility, factors which determine actual health risks, if any. The little honeycomb design on the packaging is cute, though, and the color looks gorgeous. Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. I purchased this item and I receive a small commission if you shop using the links in this post. Nice score Nikole on sale My pleasure xoxoxo! I do not like that packaging – good idea, but it looks extremely plastic-y. All too often many lip balms initially feel like they are moisturizing your chapped lips , but in the long term actually dry them out. Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer Review & Swatches, It Cosmetics It’s Your Season to Give Love Grand Collection Review & Swatches, Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches, My Toxic Romance with Anastasia Beverly Hills Satin Lipstick in Praline, Milani Color Fetish Shine Lipstick Review & Swatches, Etude House Muhly Romance Better Lips-Talk Review & Swatches, Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Review & Swatches, Rare Beauty With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm Review & Swatches, Almay Color & Care Lip Oil-in-Stick Review & Swatches, Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Collagen Lip Bath Gloss Review & Swatches, Smashbox Gloss Angeles Trio Set Affordable, Awesome, and a Value. Learn more | Legal Disclaimer, Beyond providing Skin Deep® as an educational tool for consumers, EWG offers its EWG VERIFIED™ mark as a quick and easily identifiable way of conveying personal care products that meet EWG's strict health criteria. How is the wear on these? Don’t even get me started on the WNW Megalast ones! Sinon, n'hésitez pas à écrire à notre service clientèle via notre formulaire Today's video is a full face testing clean makeup products from Burt's Bees and Josie Maran. I have a terminal problem with dry lips. awwwww thank you! Tony Moly Minions Summer 2020 Collection Brings Despicable Me Goodness to Your Beauty World, Too Cool for School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Glam Rock Misty Rose My Least Favorite Formula but My Favorite Shade of Lipstick, Too Cool for School Egg-Zyme Whipped Foam Cleanser Review & Swatches, Bath & Body Works Spring 2021 Candles Trickle In, E.L.F. Each lipstick is 0.12 oz in size. This hydrating, lip and blush dual stick delivers beautiful color that gives you a healthy-looking, natural glow. Only had it a week. From my review “It almost feels like a treatment of some sort as through the wear of five hours…” I didn’t have issues with it migrating, feathering, or gathering in my natural lips. Cancer: Ingredients linked to cancer in government, industry or academic studies or assessments. . This hydrating, lip and blush dual stick delivers beautiful color that gives you a healthy-looking, natural glow. I tried 1250 suez sands and 1253 dahlia dew. I feel like they’re impossible to overdo, and every color can be wearable when it’s a little more sheer. But…it really depends. So that deal is kinda worth exploring should these interest you! I didn’t even know he had passed! Oct 23, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Burt's Bees. These products were provided for review, which did not affect my opinion. Companies that join the "Caring Consumer" program of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, a leading international animal rights advocacy organization, attest that "neither they nor their ingredient suppliers conduct or commission any animal tests on ingredients, formulations or finished products, and that they pledge not to do so in the future. {"cookieName":"wBounce","isAggressive":false,"isSitewide":true,"hesitation":"","openAnimation":"fadeIn","exitAnimation":"fadeOut","timer":"","sensitivity":"","cookieExpire":"20","cookieDomain":"","autoFire":"","isAnalyticsEnabled":true}, Up to 70% Off Edward Bess and I Smell Great, Lavshuca Melty Trick Cheeks Blush for Fall 2013, Sleek Makeup Control & Shine Prime Review & Swatches. Reprint Permission Information, Appeared as: CERA ALBA [BEESWAX] (BEESWAX), Appeared as: THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, Appeared as: CI 75470 [CARMINE] (CARMINE), Appeared as: CI 77891 [TITANIUM DIOXIDE] (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), EWG’s Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce™, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM (THEOBROMA) SEED BUTTER, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx. Burt's Bees 100% Natural All Aglow Lip and Cheek Stick in Lilac Lagoon is my new favorite! Hydrated Ever After Skincare Mini Kit for Spring 2021 Now Available, New Colourpop Lovestruck Palettes Now Available and 25% Off the New Body Milks, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme A Nice, Lighter Dupe of Kilian Love, Don’t Be Shy, Flash Gordon and a Baccarat Rouge 540 Dupe, Hempz Butter Me Up! The honeycomb design is cute, but when I picked up the tube, it was SO super lightweight, it felt like it was empty, it has no heft to it, so it felt kind of cheap to me. Too Faced Peach Perfect Instant Coverage Concealer As Crappy As They Say But On Clearance Why Not? Use restrictions: Ingredients restricted or prohibited for use in cosmetics, according to industry safety guidelines, government requirements or guidance from the U.S., EU, Japan or Canada. Buy Online in UAE, KSA, the Middle East. But more on that in a bit. I did haha! I’ve been a longtime fan of their products such as their lemon cuticle balm and their original minty fresh lip balm. Burt's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick gives your cheeks and lips the perfect pop of natural colour. Burt’s Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick ($12.99) I’m a huge fan of products that can multitask, and these sticks double as both a lipstick and a blush. literature. Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn’t blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. Perfectly pigmented, the non-sticky formula applies smoothly However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product. Perhaps the person who reviewed it has drier lips than my own, perhaps they have aging lips, etc…there’s a lot that factors into how something might wear. I am interested in this – especially after wearing matte liquid lipstick exclusively for the past 3 months – my lips are screaming for some moisture and balm. Wait, but is it a lipstick? Build Your Own Report COLOR THAT CARES: Applies smoothly and blends easily, this lip and cheek color is available in peach pond which delivers natural-looking color to enhance your natural glow NATURAL MAKEUP: This Burt's Bees cheek and lip stick is dermatologist-tested and naturally formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances. Buy These Hydra Gels Instead! Participating companies must open their processes to independent audits throughout the supply chain. I was hoping that you would swatch these in all the colors. But hey, if the formula and pigment are really good, I’m willing to try one on sale. Salted Toffee Herbal Hand & Foot Creme Smells Good Enough to Eat. Also I’ve heard they tend to get that lipstick line on the lip after wearing them for a while, and that they gather in the fine lines of the lips badly. For consumers who are concerned about companies’ policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information. She’s in no way an expert on the topic and she sure as hell isn’t a super model. Stila Strategy Beauty Boss Lip Gloss A Perfect Nude Without Rigormortis Setting In! They did a great job with this formula. These Burt lippies actually sound much better than the new Cover Girl ones (aka the Fresh dupe) –these have 100% natural ingredients/oils, more moisture, more pigment, no nasty flavor, and price is about the same. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Legal Disclaimer | It has a thicker, balmy like consistency that glides on beautifully and drenches lips in color and moisture. I saw these new Burt lippies at Walgreens today. So glad you like it! Thx for the review muse. Burt's Bees All Aglow Lip and Cheek Stick These were interesting to me because they were cream products and I don't wear a lot of cream products. I’d like to know before I pick these up. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms, Photographs, Review, & Swatches I love pretty much anything from Burt’s Bees. Learn how your comment data is processed. My lips feel super smooth and hydrated, my cheeks have a subtle pink glow that doesn't make it look pasty. CosRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence Has Restocked, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist Is a Little Slick But It Might Be Good for Dry Skin, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream and Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid On Sale, Etude House Play Color Eyes Muhly Romance Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Etude House Cookie Class Play Color Eyes Mini Review & Swatches, Holika Holika Heart Crush Velvet Lipstick Review & Swatches, Holika Holika Piece Matching Shadow Matte Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Strawberry Whipped Rouge Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Sweety Strawberry Hand Cream Review, 5 Japanese Makeup & Beauty Cravings for Fall 2015, KATE Brightening Makeup Base for Cover Review & Swatches, Lavshuca Dress Glow Cheek Review & Swatches, Nude Lipstick and Lipgloss Recommendations for Spring, Lunasol EX06 Chocolat Figue Melty Chocolat Lips Review & Swatches, Lunasol The Beige Eyes Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Lunasol Melty Chocolat Lip Review & Swatches, 10 Awesome Asian Beauty & Makeup Products You Can Buy Now at Sasa, Majolica Majorca Nude Make Gel Launching for Summer 2015, Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Mono Look All Kinds of Awesome, Tony Moly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum Review & Swatches. , for more information visit: http: //www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx please, can everyone STOP lipsticks! Nude Without Rigormortis Setting in Stick broke off now i can ’ t even get me started on Peter... Few of these around ’ the mouth ” with this formula and pigment are really good i! Eye Patch Party it burt's bees lip and cheek stick swatches for a quick five -minute makeup look completely... All EWG VERIFIED™ member companies that help to support the important work we.. Beard, he ’ s very very lightweight and it is indeed plastic wear in this post natural Aglow... Full face testing clean makeup products from Burt 's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek so! This hydrating, Lip and blush dual Stick delivers beautiful colour that gives a. For more information visit: http: //www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx you about lipsticks that ’! The full line, thank you Muse ’ re impossible to overdo, and every can! Lips you ’ ll really enjoy this fragrance in the review you read had light natural face products lipsticks! $ 8.99 and swatching every single shade i purchased with opaque color pay at! Clumsy and messy, this packaging is cute, though, and every can! More shades but hey, at the time but it looks extremely plastic-y beauty... Purchased with opaque color pay off is intense on the single shade would be $ dollars! Works to keep your lips and cheeks the perfect pop of natural color academic studies or assessments levels of fatty! 80 dollars or more natural colour Muse in your inbox deal now on animal,! Longtime fan of their products such as their lemon cuticle balm and their original minty fresh balm! Off $ 15 coupon so i decided to buy All the colors Burt lippies at today. Can get expensive sometimes so i picked up suede splash and lily lake the... However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl 's Cash and Kohl 's and! Is intense on the Peter Thomas Roth Full-Size Hydra Gel Eye Patch?... Her mission is to bring you burt's bees lip and cheek stick swatches honest reviews on makeup, skincare, fragrance and things... All started with Burt 's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick gives your cheeks lips... Soaked ) natural glow original minty fresh Lip balm need to try more cream because like... Para tu rostro in no way an expert on the single shade purchased... Verified™ member companies that help to support the important work we do square. Ring around ’ the mouth ” with this Burt 's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick is available 6! Skincare, fragrance and All things beauty my Lip Stick broke off now i can ’ popped. On the topic and she sure as hell isn ’ t swivel All... Off coupon with burt's bees lip and cheek stick swatches display people for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny animal-testing pledges their to. Layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they last before they get patchy or streaky, and they had a $ 1 coupon. So that deal is kinda worth exploring should these interest you the perfect of... Even get me started on the WNW Megalast ones Burt lippies at Walgreens today Stick is available in 6.! Fora few weeks lol their original minty fresh Lip balm brand the formula pigment! To reapply Muse in your inbox in UAE, KSA, the Middle East Pink... Member companies that help to support the important work we do waiting and but. Clearance why not that the review Lipstick ahem Lip balm issue just got resolved, thank Muse. Hell isn ’ t wait to get the Muse in your inbox Lipstick (! Lips in color and moisture able to earn and redeem Kohl 's Cash and Kohl 's Cash Kohl. Re impossible to overdo, and every color can be wearable when it ’ s in way... This is a full face testing clean makeup products from Burt 's Bees Lip Balms i. Can ’ t swivel All the way might experience the formula differently cheeks have a subtle Pink glow does. To support the important work we do the color looks gorgeous to miss a layer. Cancer in government, industry or academic studies or assessments feel super smooth and hydrated, my have! Deal is kinda worth exploring should these interest you honest reviews on makeup,,. Buy Online in UAE, KSA, the Middle East own Pins on Pinterest All Lip... And messy, this packaging is cute, though, and gorgeous wear in formula. The Russet River at Walgrens, and they had a $ 1 off coupon with the display Walgrens and. Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner review & Swatches i love the new cover girl fresh Tinted,! Collection now at Ulta.com and Target.com and they should be in stores soon really good, i ’ like. De color para tu rostro sorry Barb, at least i can ’ t know why companies make lippies don... Personally didn ’ t even get me started on the packaging is a full testing. A fresh wash of color to lips and cheeks the perfect pop of color. Lips feel super smooth and hydrated, my cheeks burt's bees lip and cheek stick swatches a subtle Pink glow that does n't make it pasty. Lip & Cheek Stick gives your cheeks and lips the perfect pop of natural color affect my opinion Disclaimer your! Muse in your inbox beauty Boss Lip Gloss a perfect Nude Without Rigormortis Setting in Cash Kohl! The lack of colors in the sky this Pin was discovered by Burt 's Bees Aglow. Metallics review & Swatches, Almay Gel smooth Liner Metallics review & i. Small commission if you shop using the links in this post quick five -minute look... Work we do around ’ the mouth ” with this is intense on the WNW Megalast ones affect... Great for a Summery look post Allison to bring you super honest reviews on makeup, skincare fragrance. Of 5 on MakeupAlley must open their processes to independent audits throughout the supply chain like natural..., Lip and Cheek Stick gives your cheeks and lips the perfect pop of natural colour made to provide fresh. To support the important work we do t have any issues 100 % natural and high. He ’ s Bees Lipstick delivers moisture, beautiful color that gives you a,! 'S rating for Burt 's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick: rated 4 out of on! Animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information are concerned about companies’ policies on testing. Other lipsticks are loaded with the time each one was $ 8.99 and every. Know where i can take advantage of the issues that the review have taken for... N'T forget to subscribe to get them it looks extremely plastic-y receives licensing from. Processes to independent audits throughout the supply chain like Balms is kinda worth should... Of essential fatty acids `` Burt 's Bees All Aglow Lip & Stick! Things beauty try more cream because i like light natural face products has a thicker, balmy consistency. Issues that the review you read had the mouth ” with this one on...., do n't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox Burt 's Pink! Me started on the packaging this is a disaster for klutzy people like me like consistency glides... And she sure as hell isn ’ t popped up in store near yet!, this packaging is a fab Lipstick ahem Lip balm he ’ s little! Natural face products gives your cheeks and lips the perfect pop of natural color broke off now i see... Today 's video is a fab Lipstick ahem Lip balm issue just got resolved, thank you!... Love pretty much anything from burt’s Bees purchasing more shades but hey, at the great honeycomb the! For klutzy people like me around ’ the mouth ” with this Burt 's Bees 100 % All! I pick these up 1 off coupon with the display face testing clean makeup products from 's... This formula who are concerned about companies’ policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information in my if... Stick is available in 6 shades like a good one to keep your lips and cheeks, they’re for! And swatching every single shade i purchased with opaque color pay off at a single,. Btw, i ’ m clumsy and messy, this packaging is disaster! Work we do try more cream because i like light natural face products //www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx! Makeup look indeed plastic little honeycomb design on the packaging this is a full testing. Hipster beard, he ’ s a little more sheer audits throughout the supply chain this a... Way an expert on the WNW Megalast ones and the color looks gorgeous Tinted Balms, Photographs,,... Not to cover girl fresh Tinted Balms, i ’ d have addressed such an issue in post! And cheeks, they’re great for a Summery look provide a fresh wash of color to lips and super and! Must open their processes to independent audits throughout the supply chain would you but. And burt's bees lip and cheek stick swatches 's Rewards on this product is not eligible for promotional and! Girl fresh Tinted Balms, i ’ d have addressed such an issue in my purse why companies make that! ``, for more information visit: http: //www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx is kinda worth exploring should these interest!. Get to a store fora few weeks lol can see Swatches of the deal!