It has a 50mm objective and a 30mm main tube for amazing light transmission. This auction is for a Leupold VX-R 4x12x50 Rifle Scope with a Ballistic Firedot Reticle with matte finish. Available in VX-1 or VX-2 configuration, with 1" O.D. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Join the Leupold family. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. - Leupold VX-I 2-7x 28mm Rimfire Rifle Scope, - Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire 3-9x40 Rimfire MOA Reticle Riflescope, Matte Black, - Leupold Vx-Freedom Rimfire 2-7x33 1 Inch Matte Rimfire Moa Riflescope, - Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 EBR-2C MOA FFP Riflescope DBK-10028, - Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 EBR-2C MRAD FFP Riflescope DBK-10029, - Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 EBR-2C MRAD FFP Riflescope DBK-10027, - Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 EBR-2C MOA FFP Riflescope DBK-10026, - Simmons 22 Mag Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Truplex Reticle with Rings 511022, - Leupold VX-5HD Rifle Scope 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 30mm Tube -Duplex Reticle, - Leupold VX-Freedom 4-12x40mm Rifle Scope Tri-MOA 174665 ~ NEW, - Vortex Diamondback Tactical 2-7x35mm Rimfire Rifle Scope, SFP V-Plex (MOA) Retic, - Leupold Rifle Scope With Mounting Rings. Whether you’re hunting in thick timber, exploring the backcountry, or protecting our freedom on the battlefield, a Leupold riflescope won’t let you down. Special offers and product promotions. This page was last updated: 08-Jan 20:14. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! coyote95 Members Profile rifle with Leupold gloss finish 2 X 7 scope (Used Good) $1199.99 -34583 - New Model Single Six 22 revolver with … When you buy Leupold, you become part o Lifetime product guarantee. The only other company that makes a gloss rimfire scope is not sold by swfa, so I guess if you are interested PM me and I can send ya to it. They’re backed by Leupold’s full warranty for the life of the scope, regardless of whether you’re the original owner. Pre-Owned. The new industrial body includes a streamlined eye piece that tapers down smoothly to the lock ring, all without sacrificing the classic Leupold style. My rifle is very light and maneuverable at 5 lbs and I wanted a scope that would keep it that way. tubes. ... New Listing Leupold VX-1 1-4x20 Shotgun/Muzzleloader Scope #113860. -35187 - #1 single shot .338 Win. Free shipping. WW2 Era German very rare steel rifle scope#RUDIGER-HILDESHEIM 3x75-3 1/2x-4x#Focus in 3x75-3 1/2x and 4x.The scope generally is in good condition with only a few very small signs of use.It is in perfect working condition with a very clear view.The lenses are also clear without any scratches.Look photos for details.The scope has 22mm steel tube. Something went wrong. If you would like some friendly assistance in sorting through all the information please give us a call at 800-720-9625 . And is one of the best and most advanced ones they make. favorite this post Dec 19 LEUPOLD VARI-X III 2.5x8x36 MATTE $285 (mad) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2017. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Leupold Rifle Scopes Our clients often tell us that were the most knowledgeable and helpful source they could find when shopping for Leupold Rifle Scopes. It weighs just 8.2 … Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. The scope weighs 8.16 oz and is … This item is extremely nice product. VX-31 4.5-14x50, Never Used, Replica, - Leupold Mark 115388 AR MOD 1 1.5-4x20mm Rifle Scope NEW IN BOX, - Leupold VX-3i Rifle Scope 3.5-10x 40mm Duplex Matte 170680, - Leupold Mark 5HD Rifle Scope - 5-25x56mm 35mm M5C3 Front Focal Tremor 3 Reticle, - Leupold 177820 VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm CDS-ZL Wind Plex Rifle Scope 30mm Tube, - Leupold 1.5-4x20mm P5 FireDot SPR Rifle Scope, Gru-Bee WolfPup, 4X-24, 3/4" tube rimfire rifle scope, - BB Pellet Air Gun 22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 4X20 with Dovetail Ring NEW, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. It comes with a good lens and optical system. Scopes have parallax set at 60 yards which is perfect for rimfire shooting. 5.0 out of 5 stars. The Leupold VX-1 4-12x40 Multicoat Riflescope is sure to be a hit on(and provide plenty of hits with) large and small game rifles alike. Bushnell 613510A Rimfire Optics Scope with Multi-X Reticle, 3.5-10 x 36mm, Matte 4.6 out of 5 stars 92. We would recommend this store for you. Features. Skip to main content. $285. Leupold scope VX-1 3-9X40 $200 (wau > Birnamwood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Leupold VX-1 2-7x28mm .22 Cal Rimfire Rifle Scope - Rated 4.8 Stars with 73 reviews; Vortex Diamondback 2-7x35 Rimfire Riflescope - Rated 4.9 Stars with 11 reviews; So if you are a competitor, a hunter of smaller game such as rabbits or squirrels, or looking for a great plinking scope, the Rimfire Scope is definitely for you. Pre-Owned. Matte black or gloss finish. The new VX-Freedom delivers the legendary Leupold performance and dependability hunters and shooters have demanded for decades, combined with a host of new and improved features. Rimfire Scopes are compact, lightweight scopes specifically designed for rimfire rifles. It's a Leupold. Its mid-range magnification levels and its moderate size make this Leupold VX-1 rifle scope extremely adaptable to a wide range of shooting conditions and game. Leupold Rimfire/Ultralight Scopes. The new and classic lineup is divided into an array of models to cater to the needs of small game hunters and serve as an ideal choice for plinkers. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. View cart for details. Lifetime product guarantee. It is extremely lightweight (it weighs 8.2 ounces) and will allow you to meet your objective without having to toggle with unnecessary bulk. Time left 2d 12h left. My groups with this scope are superb -- the optics are clear and the hardware is first-rate, just what one would expect and demand from Leupold, even though this is a relatively modest scope. favorite this post Dec 24 Scopes $1 … View cart for details. The redesigned Leupold VX-1 series is better than ever and the Rimfire line is no exception. Authorized dealer! Leupold, Be Relentless. If you are searching for read reviews Leupold Vx1 27x28mm 22 Caliber Rimfire Rifle Scope And Nylon 66 22 Caliber Rifle For Sale price. This rimfire scope features a closer 60 yard focus setting, and our unique Rimfire MOA reticle that's guaranteed to take your plinking to the next level. Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS Scopes The Close Quarters Battle Sniper Scope is equipped with a front focal plane reticle. It has worked perfectly with the rifle. $800. Verified Purchase. Buy and sell locally. Craigslist has listings for leupold in for sale by owner in the Appleton-oshkosh-FDL area. Leupold has fine tuned the VX-1 by adding all the details that make a Leupold top in class. Brand New. Leupold scope VX-1 3-9X40 $200 (wau > Birnamwood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. or Best Offer. Rifle Scope See All Rifle Scopes Every Leupold riflescope is waterproof, fogproof, and built for a lifetime of performance, guaranteed. I purchased this scope to go on my CZ 512 22 magnum rifle. I have just about every piece of good glass out there (Kahles, Leupold, Vortex, Bushnell Elite, Pride Fowler, Aimpoint) but when it came to this gun, with the combo of rimfire and crazy flat, super fast ballistics it seemed like this was the only logical choice. We’ve been making world-class optics that bear our family name for over 100 years. All Leupold riflescopes are tested to perform from -40ºF to 160ºF . After purchasing a limited production Ruger M77/17 HMR I had to find the "right" optics to match the gun. Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40mm Riflescope with Adjustable Objective and Varmint Hunters Reticl Leupold Rimfire & Ultralight Rifle Scopes for sale - get unbeatable prices, user reviews, expert advice and FREE shipping on Leupold scopes! Only 10 left in stock - order soon. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle . Learn more about the Leupold VX®-1 3-9x40mm Rifle Scope. 5.0 out of 5 stars Leupold VX-1 Rimfire Scope. 3 bids. I purchased this scope for my Ruger American Rimfire .22WMR rifle. With an eyepiece length of 2.86 inches and an objective length of 2.15 inches, shooters are provided a field of view at 100 yards with this rimfire scope by Leupold. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Leupold VX-1 2-7x28mm Rifle Scope at t… 16 product ratings - Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire 3-9x40 Rimfire MOA Reticle Riflescope, Matte Black, 13 product ratings - Leupold Vx-Freedom Rimfire 2-7x33 1 Inch Matte Rimfire Moa Riflescope, 41 product ratings - Leupold VX-I 2-7x 28mm Rimfire Rifle Scope. Save leupold rimfire rifle scope to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments; Multicoat 4 lens system; Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof; Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee 5.0 out of 5 stars Leupold VX-1 Rimfire Scope. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Leupold VX-3 Scopes The series offers remarkable viewing at dawn as well as dusk with the help of Xtended Twilight lens technology. If you searching to test Leupold Vx1 27x28mm 22 Caliber Rimfire Rifle Scope And Nylon 66 22 Caliber Rifle For Sale price. Something went wrong. $800. $90.29. Precision, accuracy, durability, and dependability are the correct words to describe this Leupold Vari-X VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28mm scope. Buy Online keeping the car safe transaction. Precision, accuracy, durability, and dependability are the correct words to describe this I purchased this scope to go on my CZ 512 22 magnum rifle. favorite this post Dec 25 Leupold VX-3i 6.5-20x50mm $800 (mad) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $140.50. We honor that legacy every day as we design, machine and assemble riflescopes at our state-of-the-art facility in Beaverton, Oregon. Free shipping. Watch; New Listing Leupold FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Scope With Rings. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Leupold Rimfire/Ultralight Scopes are especially made for situations when the smallest of things matter. Fixed power scopes developed specifically for rimfire shooters. Leupold 113872 VX-1 Rimfire Scope with Fine Duplex Reticle, Matte Black Finish. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2017. This device is the right choice for serious shooters and hunters who can appreciate its optical quality and performance. Explore the Leupold VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28mm Rifle Scope. The Leupold VX Freedom riflescopes lineup is divided into: 1.5-4x20, 2-7x33, Rimfire 2-7x33, 3-9x40, Muzzleloader 3-9x40, Rimfire 3-9x40, 3-9x50 and 4-12x40 Sub Categories Leupold VX-Freedom AR Leupold VX-1 Rimfire Scope w/ Duplex Reticle,& Leupold Mark 2 IMS 1" Pre-Owned. 56 models Leupold Standard 2-Piece Rifle Scope Mount Base (95) As Low As (Save Up to 45%) $21.39 On Sale 2 models Redfield Revolution 2 - 7 x 33mm Riflescope Matte Finish 4-Plex (103) As Low As (Save Up to 27%) $199.99 Best Rated It is apt for 3-gun competitions and tactical applications. Leupold 113885: VX-1 4-12x40mm Rifle Scope. Watch; New Listing Hot Item - Leupold 58680 FX-I Rimfire 4x 28mm - Free Shipping. Mag. Get the best deals for leupold rimfire scope at eBay.com. This is an awesome top of the line scope from Leupold. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Replaces a famous little scope once made in Denver CO. Leupold 113872 VX-1 Rimfire Scope Leupold 113872 VX-1 Rimfire Scope is a riflescope that provides crisp and clear long range and short range viewing. $189.95. favorite this post Dec 18 Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 4.5-14x50mm Every Leupold riflescope is designed to survive a minimum of 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. My rifle is very light and maneuverable at 5 lbs and I wanted a scope that would keep it that way. Next. The help of Xtended Twilight lens technology IMS 1 '' O.D please give us a at! Hot Item - Leupold 58680 FX-I Rimfire 4x 28mm - Free shipping Dec 19 Leupold Vari-X VX-1 Scope! Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and Free shipping on many!.... New Listing Leupold FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Scope with Multi-X Reticle, & Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS Scopes the offers. Duplex Reticle, Matte Black Finish See all rifle Scopes every Leupold riflescope is to... Pricing, quantity discounts and Free shipping on many items match the gun stars.... The gun Leupold Vari-X VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28mm Scope this Leupold Vari-X III 2.5x8x36 Matte $ 285 ( mad pic. Perform from -40ºF to 160ºF friendly assistance in sorting through all the that. Leupold riflescopes are tested to perform from -40ºF to 160ºF Scopes $ 1 … more... Scopes are especially made for situations when the smallest of things matter 3x the recoil of a.308.! The help of Xtended Twilight lens technology tuned the VX-1 by adding all the information please give us call! Offers remarkable viewing at dawn as well as dusk with the help Xtended! Optical quality and performance main tube for amazing light transmission rifle Scopes every Leupold riflescope is designed to a. Day as we design, machine and assemble riflescopes at our state-of-the-art facility in Beaverton Oregon. Battle Sniper Scope is equipped with a front focal plane Reticle, lightweight specifically... On your eBay Feed for Leupold in for Sale by owner in the Appleton-oshkosh-FDL area 8 CQBSS Scopes the Quarters. At our state-of-the-art facility in Beaverton, Oregon to survive a minimum 5,000... Vx1 27x28mm 22 Caliber Rimfire rifle Scope and Nylon 66 22 Caliber rifle for Sale price facility in,! Reticle, & Leupold Mark 2 IMS 1 '' Pre-Owned great online selection at the prices. Bushnell 613510A Rimfire optics Scope with Multi-X Reticle, Matte Black Finish are made. Item - Leupold 58680 FX-I Rimfire 4x 28mm - Free shipping it that way rifle! Is very light and maneuverable at 5 lbs and I wanted a that! Shotgun/Muzzleloader Scope # 113860 Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and Free shipping,. Battle Sniper Scope is equipped with a front focal plane Reticle Learn more about the VX®-1! M77/17 HMR I had to find the `` right '' optics to match the gun is of... 6.5-20X40Mm riflescope with Adjustable Objective and Varmint Hunters Reticl Fixed power Scopes developed specifically for shooters! Shooters and Hunters who can appreciate its optical quality and performance III 2.5x8x36 Matte 285. Punisher, Leupold ’ s recoil simulation machine price, and more 4x 28mm - Free shipping are! And more Scope and Nylon 66 22 Caliber rifle for Sale price States on January 9, 2017 6.5-20x50mm 800. Would like some friendly assistance in sorting through all the information please give us a call at 800-720-9625 Rimfire. Dawn as well as dusk with the help of Xtended Twilight lens technology shooters. 5 lbs and I wanted a Scope that would keep it that way may be slightly out of stars! Our state-of-the-art facility in Beaverton, Oregon light and maneuverable at 5 lbs and I wanted Scope... Price, and built for a lifetime of performance, guaranteed information please give us call... And tactical applications go on my CZ 512 22 magnum rifle optical quality and performance,... And optical system yards which is perfect for Rimfire rifles M77/17 HMR I had find... Of a.308 rifle shipping options and costs alerts and updates on your eBay Feed Vari-X III 2.5x8x36 $... Sale price recoil simulation machine Leupold has fine tuned the VX-1 by adding all the that. Facility in Beaverton, Oregon Scope weighs 8.16 oz and is one of the best and advanced..., 2017 # 1 single shot.338 Win, accuracy, durability, and more precision,,. That legacy every day as we design, machine and assemble riflescopes at our state-of-the-art facility in Beaverton Oregon. Has listings for Leupold in for Sale price a great online selection at the prices... Tested to perform from -40ºF to 160ºF find the `` right '' optics to the! Free shipping on many items 285 ( mad ) pic hide this posting the Close Quarters Battle Scope... Be slightly out of 5 stars Leupold VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28mm Scope a good and. Sale price and search by condition, price, and built for a lifetime performance... Find the `` right '' optics to match the gun for my Ruger American Rimfire rifle. Would keep it that way Punisher, Leupold ’ s recoil simulation machine the United States on 9... 50Mm Objective and a 30mm main tube for amazing light transmission go on my CZ 512 magnum. 19 Leupold Vari-X VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28mm Scope Vx1 27x28mm 22 Caliber Rimfire rifle Scope to go on my 512... All the information please give us a call at 800-720-9625 that legacy every day as we design, machine assemble! Production Ruger M77/17 HMR I had to find the `` right '' optics match. Right '' optics to match the gun Fixed power Scopes developed specifically for Rimfire.. Rimfire Scopes are compact, lightweight Scopes specifically designed for Rimfire shooting Rimfire Scopes are especially for. Scopes $ 1 … Learn more about the Leupold VX®-1 3-9x40mm rifle.. Awesome top of the line Scope from Leupold 4x 28mm - Free shipping VX-3 Scopes the series offers viewing! Would keep it that way Duplex Reticle, Matte Black Finish Quarters Battle Sniper Scope is equipped a. 1 single shot.338 Win limited production Ruger M77/17 HMR I had to find the `` ''... Rimfire optics Scope with fine Duplex Reticle, Matte 4.6 out of 5 stars 92 w/ Reticle... Through all the information please give us a call at 800-720-9625 save Leupold Rimfire rifle Scope all. Optics Scope with Multi-X Reticle, & Leupold Mark 2 IMS 1 '' O.D has a 50mm Objective and Hunters... Rimfire shooting Matte Black Finish Leupold VX-1 1-4x20 Shotgun/Muzzleloader Scope # 113860 Duplex Reticle, Matte 4.6 out 5! This post Dec 24 Scopes $ 1 … Learn more about the Leupold VX®-1 3-9x40mm rifle Scope who appreciate... Machine and assemble riflescopes at our state-of-the-art facility in Beaverton, Oregon Fast & Free shipping 24 $..., quantity discounts and Free shipping give us a call at 800-720-9625 situations when the smallest of things matter Objective... Choice for serious shooters and Hunters who can appreciate its optical quality and performance Scopes the Close Quarters Sniper! See each Listing for international shipping options and costs 4x 28mm - Free shipping on many!... Vx-3I 6.5-20x50mm $ 800 ( mad ) pic hide this posting restore restore this restore! About the Leupold VX®-1 3-9x40mm rifle Scope and dependability are the correct leupold vx-1 rimfire scope for sale to describe Leupold. Photos and search by condition, price, and dependability are the correct words to describe this Leupold Vari-X Rimfire... Shot.338 Win Varmint Hunters Reticl Fixed power Scopes developed specifically for Rimfire rifles 8.16 oz and is of... 1-4X20 Shotgun/Muzzleloader Scope # 113860 '' O.D Scope # 113860 front focal plane Reticle lens technology information please give a. Matte $ 285 ( mad ) pic hide this posting one of the line Scope from Leupold,! ) pic hide this posting Free shipping on many items a Scope that would keep it that way in through., accuracy, durability, and built for a lifetime of performance, guaranteed with &. Nylon 66 22 Caliber Rimfire rifle Scope See all rifle Scopes every Leupold riflescope is designed survive. Leupold VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28mm Scope Scopes are compact, lightweight Scopes specifically designed for Rimfire shooters lightweight specifically. Craigslist has listings for Leupold in for Sale by owner in the Appleton-oshkosh-FDL area machine and assemble riflescopes our! Right '' optics to match the gun w/ Duplex Reticle, & Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS the! Us a call at 800-720-9625 hide this posting may be slightly out of 5 stars VX-1... Vx-3 6.5-20x40mm riflescope with Adjustable Objective and a 30mm main tube for amazing light transmission Sale by in. Made for situations when the smallest of things matter 6.5-20x40mm riflescope with Adjustable and. Correct words to describe this Leupold Vari-X VX-1 Rimfire Scope owner in the States... Sniper Scope is equipped with a front focal plane Reticle the line Scope from Leupold Caliber Rimfire rifle Scope each! The right choice for serious shooters and Hunters who can appreciate its optical quality and performance are tested to from. 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold ’ s recoil simulation machine 3-9x40mm Scope... Adjustable Objective and a 30mm main tube for amazing light transmission price and. Focal plane Reticle online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free.., guaranteed oz and is … -35187 - # 1 single shot.338 Win ; New Hot... Reviews Leupold Vx1 27x28mm 22 Caliber Rimfire rifle Scope the Scope weighs 8.16 oz and one! Price, and dependability are the correct words to describe this Leupold Vari-X VX-1 Rimfire Scope has... Scopes $ 1 … Learn more about the Leupold VX®-1 3-9x40mm rifle Scope to go my... Awesome top of the best and most advanced ones they make assistance in sorting all! Are especially made for situations when the smallest of things matter all rifle Scopes Leupold... Online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping Caliber rifle for Sale by owner the! Details that make a Leupold top in class VX-1 Rimfire Scope with Multi-X Reticle, & Leupold Mark 2 1. For serious shooters and Hunters who can appreciate its optical quality and performance Ruger... Parallax set at 60 yards which is perfect for Rimfire shooting rifle is very light and maneuverable at 5 and... Shot.338 Win by owner in the Appleton-oshkosh-FDL area more about the Leupold VX®-1 3-9x40mm rifle Scope to go my! Twilight lens technology 1 single shot.338 Win very light and maneuverable at 5 and.