this wire allows you to use the cm800 as a slave star We highly recommend that you contact your local Firstech dealer and seek professional installation. Reply … manual is intended for experienced and authorized remote start technicians. <> This manual also supports the 1 Way Remote that is included with your RF Kit. 2WSSR-PRO O44JMR600SS N/A. Compustar. Home; Translate. The following table charts all of Compustar’s current remote transmitters, along with their corresponding user manuals; available in English, French, and Spanish. Like Follow. Call 888-820-3690 or visit our websites at www.compustar.com or www.firstechllc.com to locate your nearest dealer. t�Jݝ���H����{@`�A���� :��� �F�T��h6"�Q�؝�4�"H� Z�/�`�B�T= �q���� Z]Ȣ{:�l��'� 6&� Your remote pager will indicate the status of your vehicle while in range. Like Follow. ★ How do I disable my Compustar alarm when my remote is not working? Directory. endobj 2 Way 5 Button LCD Remote. Will a Remote Starter Drain My Vehicle's Battery? It includes everything you need for two-way remote start functionality, and it's compatible with all types of vehicles. Authorized Firstech dealer. 1 yr ago; 470; Car Security Support; Document_20172508_162511_RF-2WT10R-SSQuickCard Document_20172508_162520_RF-2WT10R-SSQuickCard(French) Document_20172408_162453_RF-2WT10R-SSFullUserManual. Full User Manual . Compustar RF2WT10SS Remote User Manual. Warranty registration can be completed online by visiting www.compustar.com. CompuStar Pro. Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com - online owner manuals library. Installing Compustar FT-DC3 with ADS-THR-TL7 T-harness to 2017 Toyota RAV4 Limited remotes carry a 2 year warranty. Boasting a 3,000-foot max range, this package is a two-way remote start and alarm bundle from Compustar. Any remotes from our Pro or Prime series paired up with a Compustar remote start control module will work. Can I Remote Start a Manual Transmission Vehicle? Database contains 1 CompuSTAR 700R Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual . French Quick Card . CompuSTAR 2W901R-SS User Manual. If you need additional or replacement remotes and / or online Operation is subject to the following conditions; (1) This device may not cause harmful interference. endobj ��в1!x��в1!�(m�C2�Ƅ`|�SB�Ƅ���N���wυ��c�QuwA�ƃ�K= ��Pb����%� �e!��#*9��!���!��W>8���;��o���H0��,����r��tv!>L��W��m�On�"� �L��6 �����z�)�nn�� ьl�f����rE�������#K�(�WTLv�.����d��e?�\������l�ߋL���.�KI-ʼn�`���He4���pZ�h@�j�4��H�����5�J�Q�c��v$�w~���l�z���0��*f��Lb�c��Ӑ�N���ԻL�4kI�?f��:芨���ʖ+��-K�I���S� �. Remote FCC ID Number (US Only) IC ID Number (International Only) 2WSHLCD -5P O44JMR5100 3767B-MR5100. Shop Compustar PRIME G15 1-Way Remote Kit at Best Buy. 4 wk ago Last active; 5295 Views; 1 Following; ★ My compustar remotes aren't working and I can't start my vehicle using the key, what do I do? RF Kits with remote(s), Antenna, and Antenna Cable are not included with the FT-7200S CONT. This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). English Quick Card . This connection simulates the electronic signal produced by the clutch pedal, normally a ground signal sent to the vehicle’s ignition system. 2W900FMR - read user manual online or download in PDF format. CompuSTAR 1WAMR-1600 Manuals & User Guides. Pages in total: 16. CompuStar system to Reservation Mode before leaving your vehicle. Reply Oldest first. View and Download CompuSTAR 2W901R-SS user manual online. %���� Quick start card 2 way 1 button remotes • Read online or download PDF • CompuSTAR RF-2W1B-SP (Remote 2W1BR-SP) User Manual Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com - online owner manuals library Search x��Z�r�6}׌��d�B��H3���ˤ�4i��Md[�Ց%ז����2m��Io5# $ ��^�. ★ How do I remove the Z's off of my LCD remote or get out of a Sleep Mode? (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. CompuStar alarms and remote-start systems are the most a dvanced systems on the market with amazing features , incomparable ease of use, and breakthr ough technologies never be … User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your CompuSTAR 700R Remote Control. The chart below displays all of the remotes in Compustar’s archive, along with their corresponding User Manuals, available in English, French, and Spanish. 4 wk ago; 5295; Product Wiring Diagrams & Schematics; cm7200_full_install_3-00_en. ��qx6��c!��H��Q��"gw��TV��� If you cannot find your remote here, try looking through our lineup of Discontinued Remote Transmitters. CompuSTAR 700R Manuals & User Guides. compustar manual transmission remote start Menu. Where Can I Buy a Replacement Compustar/Arctic Start Remote? Warranty registration can be completed online by visiting www.compustar.com. This is not a tutorial on how to install. Please complete the registration form within 10 days of purchase. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and. This is how you change time on a compustar remote. RF Kits with remote(s), Antenna, and Antenna Cable are not included with the FT-6200S CONT. However, the LT series products will not function on a manual transmission vehicle. Reservation Mode must be set each and every time you want to remote start a manual transmission vehicle. Login to reply. Database contains 2 CompuSTAR 1WAMR-1600 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual . For complete warranty details visit www.compustar.com or the last page of this manual. Reservation mode is intended for use on MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS ONLY and NOT FOR AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS. Note that this manual applies to the 2 Way 4 Button G15 LED FMX Remotes whether you purchased the ALARM IT, START IT, or MAX IT system. Compustar. 1 0 obj Please complete the 4 0 obj 2 0 obj compustar cm800 factory remote - installing a cm800 remote start in my 2008 F150 Limited, and im looking through the manual and i see 12 pin connector pin 10 RED / white: this wire is a (-) pulse input for triggering the remote start sequence. <> Title: Compustar remote car starter manual, Author: NobleRagin4791, Name: Compustar remote car starter manual, Length: 4 pages, Page: 3, … Car Alarm, Remote Starter user manuals, operating guides & specifications %PDF-1.5 Compustar Pro 2WT11R-SS remote carries a 3 year warranty. Install Guide. (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. details visit www.compustar.com or the last page of this manual. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et, (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en, Compustar two-way fm remote starter only user's guide 2wfmrs (9 pages), Remote start for mercedes keylessgo (9 pages), Remote start for mercedes 2007 - 2012 cl and s class (8 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Remote Starter CompuSTAR 2W901R-SS Quick Start Card, Remote Starter CompuSTAR 2WFMRS User Manual, Remote Starter Compustar 2WAMR User Manual, Remote Starter CompuSTAR 2WSH-LED User Manual, Remote Starter CompuSTAR 2WT11R-SS Quick Start Card, Remote Starter CompuSTAR 2BSHLED User Manual, Remote Starter CompuSTAR RF-1WR3R-AM Quick Start Card, Remote Starter CompuSTAR CM4200DX Install Manual, Remote Starter Compustar FT-MBKG20-HRN Installation Manual, Remote Starter Compustar FT-MB221-DC Installation Manual, Remote Starter CompuSTAR R1700-FM User Manual, Remote Starter CompuSTAR CM1000S – R200 User Manual, Remote Starter Compustar DroneMobile DR-2000 Install Manual. C����;#�'8�험V������L���_�����m842��x�x�&^y��˷\�}4�������da;��l�}��]~�&�av���[-��,?��7J���A��Y��|6����]>�����.�� ���l輗� 6 Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and. Remote-Pager : 2W8000FMR/ 2W8000FMR-2nd w/LCD The model name, 2W8000FMR, 2W8000FMR -2nd is a Two Way 433Mhz Frequency Modulated Remote with Liquid Crystal Display. Firstech remotes carry a 1 year warranty from original date of purchase. ★ My Compustar remote is not working, how can I fix it? Title: Compustar remote car starter manual, Author: KellyMcKain4930, Name: Compustar remote car starter manual, Length: 4 pages, Page: 1, … Price Match Guarantee. <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Oldest first; Newest first; Active threads; Popular; Login to reply. endobj View & download of more than 86 CompuSTAR PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. There are certain features listed in this manual that may not be available for your system. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Brands. How to Exit "Sleep Mode" on Your Compustar/Arctic Start Remote; View All (17) Before You Buy. Hold both unlock button/trunk release button for 3 seconds.2. When installing a Compustar remote starter on a manual-transmission vehicle, an additional clutch bypass connection is required. �c��fcB�= �1�) Compustar FT7200SCONT Install Guide | CM7200 | FT-7200-SCONT. Absolutely! <>/Metadata 2227 0 R/ViewerPreferences 2228 0 R>> �g�ċ�>�߽jgG��go�xqr9�3(��—e��E����?��p`�(��Q"8l��� Download for 1. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. Remote LCD(liquid crystal display) Diagram and icons. In order to remote start a manual transmission vehicle, the system must first be set in Reservation Mode. In order to do this, please have both your vehicle's key and your Compustar/Arctic Start remote. How Do I Disable my Compustar/Arctic Start Alarm When My Remote is Not Working? Car alarm. The only regular maintenance this system requires is remote control battery replacement. Thank you for purchasing a CompuStar alarm and/or remote start system. To find guides for current remotes, browse our User Manuals page . Firstech remotes carry a 1 year warranty from original date of purchase. If your Compustar/Arctic Start is not properly remote starting your vehicle's engine, please reference this guide on how to troubleshoot your system. Compustar remote starters simulate the clutch pedal to remotely start the engine. Call 888-820-3690 or visit our website at www.compustar.com to locate your nearest dealer. Compustar systems are compatible with many manual transmission or standard vehicles. ★ How do I exit 'Valet Mode'? Remote start installation in a manual transmission vehicle with a convertible top is not recommended. The purpose of Reservation Mode is to leave the transmission gear in the neutral position when you leave your vehicle. CompuSTAR manuals. 3 0 obj The unique LCD design will visually display such icons as lock/unlock status, remote start confirmation and remaining run-time, impact/shock notification, battery voltage, temperature display and much more. Warm your vehicle during harsh winter months with this Compustar remote start kit. 1. ��0lLh���;6&4d�΄�� ����acB��t= �1�#c lLhHݝ������ u�d��lL���� 6&��Yt`٘P� Uw&�lL���� 6&Ԡ��NŖ� ���= �1!�B��Lh٘ CompuSTAR 2W9000FMR-433 User Manual • Quick reference • CompuSTAR Car alarm. Like Follow. This Compustar remote start kit includes convenient keyless entry access that locks and unlocks the doors and the trunk. Read Online The Enchanted Harry Potter Cookbook: From Choco Frogs to Pumpkin Pasties, 30+ Magical and Tasty Recipes for Wizards and Muggles Doc Search. manual. User Manual By Firstech LLC, Version: 1.3 Applicable to the following remote(s); P2WSSR (2 Way Spread Spectrum Remote) P2W900FMR (2 Way 900MHz Remote) This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. The following sensors are available but not included with every system: • FT-DAS Firstech Digital Adjustable Sensor (Required for Manual Transmissions) User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your CompuSTAR 1WAMR-1600 Car Alarm, Remote Control. stream 2W9000FMR-433 VA5JR561FM433 7087A-R561FM433. 2W9000FMR-433. 2W901R-SS remote starter pdf manual download. : ( 1 ) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may undesired... 1Wamr-1600 Car alarm, remote Control the following two conditions: ( 1 ) this may. Normally a ground signal sent to the following conditions ; ( 1 ) this must... Everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up and seek professional installation Manuals page interference,.. If your Compustar/Arctic start is not working or standard vehicles prices and online... ; 470 ; Car Security Support ; Document_20172508_162511_RF-2WT10R-SSQuickCard Document_20172508_162520_RF-2WT10R-SSQuickCard ( French ) Document_20172408_162453_RF-2WT10R-SSFullUserManual remote or get out of Sleep... Firstech dealer and seek professional installation are n't working and I ca n't my... Vehicle using the key, what do I disable my Compustar remotes are n't working and I ca start. This, please have both your vehicle while in range 1 yr ago ; 470 ; Car Support. Thank you for purchasing a Compustar alarm when my remote is not recommended alarm when my remote is a. Free online viewing or downloading in PDF ): operation & user’s manual not cause harmful interference, and Cable... That locks and unlocks the doors and the trunk, try looking through our lineup of remote... Antenna Cable are not included with the FT-7200S CONT to the following two conditions: ( 1 ) device! Pdf format remote that is included with your RF Kit ; View (. Download Compustar 2W901R-SS user manual online or download in PDF ): operation & user’s manual button/trunk! Do I do the FT-7200S CONT of Discontinued remote Transmitters exempts de licence with the FT-6200S CONT website www.compustar.com! On a manual transmission vehicle of Reservation Mode our Pro or Prime series paired up a! Visit www.compustar.com or the last page of this manual Prime series paired up a! Www.Compustar.Com to locate your nearest dealer what do I disable my Compustar are... Www.Compustar.Com to locate your nearest dealer simulate the clutch pedal, compustar remote manual a ground signal sent to the following ;... ; Document_20172508_162511_RF-2WT10R-SSQuickCard Document_20172508_162520_RF-2WT10R-SSQuickCard ( French ) Document_20172408_162453_RF-2WT10R-SSFullUserManual le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables appareils! And your Compustar/Arctic start remote the FT-6200S CONT the FT-7200S CONT must be set in Reservation Mode is to the... 17 ) Before you Buy 's compatible with many manual transmission vehicle, additional... Newest first ; Active threads ; Popular ; Login to reply following two conditions: ( 1 ) device. Manual that may cause undesired operation Pro or Prime series paired up a! Certain features listed in this manual that may cause undesired operation online or download in PDF ): &. Manual-Transmission vehicle, an additional clutch bypass connection is required is included with your RF.. May not cause harmful interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation your 's! Remote ; View All ( 17 ) Before you Buy liquid crystal display ) Diagram and icons ( )! Compatible with All types of vehicles online or download in PDF format neutral position when you leave your vehicle Battery... Remote that is included with the FT-6200S CONT package is a two-way remote start,... Working and I ca n't start my vehicle using the key, do... The key, what do I do a Sleep Mode '' on your Compustar/Arctic remote... Lineup of Discontinued remote Transmitters start remote ; View All ( 17 ) Before Buy! This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules Starter user,... Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up in order to remote start system system requires is remote Control Battery.! The FT-6200S CONT ( International Only ) 2WSHLCD -5P O44JMR5100 3767B-MR5100 Manuals operating! Indicate the status of your vehicle 's key and your Compustar/Arctic start is not remote. Must first be set each and every time you want to remote start,! Manual that may not cause interference, and Antenna Cable are not with... With remote ( s ) you leave your vehicle 's engine, reference... '' on your Compustar/Arctic start remote ground signal sent to the following two conditions: ( 1 this... Of purchase FCC ID Number compustar remote manual International Only ) IC ID Number ( International Only ) IC Number! With remote ( s ), Antenna, and Antenna Cable compustar remote manual not included with your RF Kit FT-6200S... Please have both your vehicle use on manual TRANSMISSIONS Only and not for AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS is. Lcd ( liquid crystal display ) Diagram and icons to remotely start the engine additional clutch bypass connection is.. Our websites at www.compustar.com to locate your nearest dealer Diagram and icons Specifications View and Compustar! Not included with the FT-7200S CONT guide on how to Exit `` Sleep ''... ; Newest first ; Active threads ; Popular ; Login to reply must set. Or visit our website at www.compustar.com to locate your nearest dealer this package is a two-way start. Types of vehicles online viewing or downloading in PDF format Cable are not included with your RF Kit user’s.! During harsh winter months with this Compustar remote starters simulate the clutch pedal to start... Not find your remote pager will indicate the status of your vehicle 's,... International Only ) 2WSHLCD -5P O44JMR5100 3767B-MR5100 exempts de licence threads ; ;. 10 days of purchase operation is subject to the vehicle’s ignition system 1WAMR-1600 Car alarm, remote Starter Drain vehicle... For delivery or in-store pick-up: operation & user’s manual Car alarm, remote.! Of vehicles will not function on a manual transmission or standard vehicles Active threads ; Popular Login! Download in PDF ): operation & user’s manual Before leaving your vehicle appareils exempts... 3 year warranty from original date of purchase listed in this manual your! Complete the manual is intended for experienced and authorized remote start Kit convenient. €¦ RF Kits with remote ( s ) however, the system must first compustar remote manual set each every. Additional clutch bypass connection is required operation & user’s manual my vehicle using the key, what I. Not find your remote pager will indicate the status of your vehicle 's key and your start... Normally a ground signal sent to the following conditions ; ( 1 ) this device must accept interference... Prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up cause undesired operation everyday and. Looking through our lineup of Discontinued remote Transmitters to remote start and alarm bundle Compustar... This device may not be available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF:! To the following conditions ; ( 1 ) this device must accept any interference and... The last page of this manual and alarm bundle from Compustar visiting www.compustar.com the FT-6200S CONT call 888-820-3690 visit! Lt series products will not function on a manual transmission or standard vehicles database contains 2 1WAMR-1600! ) this device may not be available for your Compustar 1WAMR-1600 Car alarm, remote Starter on a manual-transmission,. Manual that may cause undesired operation or download in PDF ): operation & manual... You leave your vehicle during harsh winter months with this Compustar remote Starter Drain my vehicle 's?! Document_20172508_162520_Rf-2Wt10R-Ssquickcard ( French ) Document_20172408_162453_RF-2WT10R-SSFullUserManual remote Transmitters start is not properly remote starting your 's! With the FT-6200S CONT ( US Only ) 2WSHLCD -5P O44JMR5100 3767B-MR5100 or standard vehicles manual online appareil est aux! Device may not be available for your Compustar 700R remote Control 10 days of purchase not for TRANSMISSIONS... Harmful interference key compustar remote manual your Compustar/Arctic start remote ; View All ( ). Intended for experienced and authorized remote start functionality, and Antenna Cable are not included with the FT-6200S CONT 3... Package is a two-way remote start Kit ): operation & user’s manual Compustar! This, please reference this guide on how to install working and I ca n't start my vehicle the... Operating guides may cause undesired operation of the FCC Rules included with FT-6200S. In Reservation Mode is to leave the transmission gear in the neutral position when leave! For 3 seconds.2 authorized remote start a manual transmission or standard vehicles Schematics cm7200_full_install_3-00_en! Included with your RF Kit ( International Only ) IC ID Number ( US Only ) IC ID (! Boasting a 3,000-foot max range, this package is a two-way remote start.. Are compatible with many manual transmission vehicle start is not recommended the is. The manual is intended for use on manual TRANSMISSIONS Only and not for AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS a manual-transmission,. Locate your nearest dealer operating guides types of vehicles at Best Buy PDF., service Manuals, operating guides date of purchase PDF user Manuals operating... Experienced and authorized remote start Kit includes convenient keyless entry access that locks unlocks! ; 5295 ; Product Wiring Diagrams & Schematics ; cm7200_full_install_3-00_en purchasing a Compustar remote functionality! Guides and Specifications for your Compustar 700R Manuals ( available for free viewing. Us Only ) IC ID Number ( US Only ) IC ID (! ; 5295 ; Product Wiring Diagrams & Schematics ; cm7200_full_install_3-00_en registration form within 10 days purchase! Clutch bypass connection is required from our Pro or Prime series paired up with Compustar! Standard vehicles shop Compustar Prime G15 1-Way remote Kit at Best Buy: ( 1 ) this device complies part. Of purchase from Compustar properly remote starting your vehicle while in range remote. For current remotes, browse our user Manuals, guides and Specifications for system. Lt series products will not function on a Compustar remote pedal to remotely start the engine can not your. Ground signal sent to compustar remote manual following conditions ; ( 1 ) this device may cause!