Included with the H80 and H100 are four standoffs that have a shorter wider end. The Hydro Series™ H100i is a high performance all in one liquid CPU cooler from Corsair. The M4 screws will screw right into the mounting holes on the motherboard. H100i v2 computer hardware pdf manual download. Our review of the Corsair H100i Pro tests thermal paste application and pump speed temperature differences. Type: Liquid Cooling System Block Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 1200 AMD Socket AM4 / AM3 / AM2 / FM2 / FM1 Block Material: Copper Radiator Dim. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Corsair sent us one of their brand new H100i Pro RGB AIO water coolers to check out. Gone are the days when watercooling required lots of work. A brand new compact RGB pump head with bold styling makes the Hydro Series PRO as easy on the eyes as it is on the ears. Today Silas takes a look at the new Corsair H100i Platinum RGB CPU cooler. Add to Cart. Buy CORSAIR Hydro Series, H100i RGB PLATINUM, 240mm, 2 x ML PRO 120mm RGB PWM Fans, RGB Lighting & Fan Control w/ Software, Liquid CPU Cooler, CW-9060039-WW, Support Intel 1200/ 2066, AMD AM4/ TR4 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Again socket 2011 uses larger M4 screws and does not need the backplate. Equipped with 24 individual RGB LEDs H100i RGB Platinum offers a wealth of RGB lighting options via Corsair iCUE software. The 240mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. 1 offer from $343.99. Because of this the Corsair. Corsair Hydro H100i v2 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. Dual SP120L PWM fans with Corsair Link monitoring and control for extreme liquid CPU cooling performance The Hydro Series H100i GTX is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240 millimeter radiator mounts. It fits virtually any case that has dual 120mm fan mounts spaced for a 240mm radiator. The H70 Core cooling unit and retention ring can then be installed on the motherboard. Hydro Series EXTREME PERFORMANCE LIQUID CPU COOLER. The Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting that’s built for extreme CPU cooling. Since they’re PWM controlled, you can customize the fan speed to choose the optimal point on the performance/noise curve. © Free shipping for HEXUS members* Introduction. The Hydro Series H100i outperforms anything we have yet tested and attains the moniker it has been given ‘Extreme’. CORSAIR - Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 240mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooling System - White. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO. The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. View and Download Corsair H100i v2 quick start manual online. We've added a quieter pump, ML Series magnetic levitation fans, Zero RPM mode, and quiet startup to cut the noise to a minimum. Then install the M4 screws through these holes. The Hydro Series H100i v2 is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240mm radiator mounts. $119.95. H100i GTX power supply pdf manual download. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE 240mm Notify Me When In Stock The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting in brilliant white housing, built for extreme CPU cooling. CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler Review CORSAIR' H100 was a landmark of the self-contained liquid CPU cooler revolution, and after nearly a ... the Hydro Series H100i … When it comes to heatsinks and fans, Corsair really does have a product for just about everyone. View and Download Corsair H100i v2 quick start manual online. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure. Price Match Guarantee. Hydro Series. You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system, or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs. The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE is an all in one liquid CPU cooler built for extreme cooling with a 240mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting from 48 LEDs, encased in brilliant white housing. Compatible with select Intel® and AMD processors. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2,400 RPM. The CORSAIR Hydro Series PRO are our quietest liquid CPU coolers ever. With that in mind Corsair started to develop a new H series (for Hydro) coolers. CORSAIR Hydro Series, H100i RGB PLATINUM, 240mm, 2 X ML PRO 120mm RGB PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting & Fan Control w/ Software, Liquid CPU Cooler. Price Match Guarantee. ... Is the Corsair RM750x Gold 750W Power Supply White sata plug compatable with the Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum SE 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler also are the sata cables on a tx550m compatable with the RM750x These are for socket 2011, the shorter end screws into the metal mounting plate on the motherboard. Free delivery for many products! Corsair Hydro Series H100i with Intel LGA 1155 bracket & mounting hardware. Our custom-designed SP120L fans are different than standard case fans – they’re custom-designed to deliver high static pressure for