Delta Berkley Pulldown Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser MagnaTite® Docking Uses a Powerful Integrated Magnet to Snap Your Faucet Spray Wand Precisely into Place Everything You Need is Together in One Convenient Box, Including Integrated InnoFlex® PEX Supply Lines First on our list is this … This market-leading product line features a unique combination of stylish looks and excellent quality, and is available in a wide variety of finishes. Shop top faucet brands and manufacturers that we carry. During the last month, since it was installed, I have very much liked the product. The Delta Faucet brand delivers well-made, stylish faucets, shower heads and other kitchen and bathroom accessories. If there was one thing I might have done differently, that would have been to get a faucet with the Touch Technology. Christmas Eve : 8 A.M - 4 P.M EST Press 2. for Toilets or Tub/Shower Enclosures. From the beginning, Delta has sought out innovative solutions to help people use water in better ways. Free shipping for many products! © 2000-2021 Build.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The installation was a breeze. When calling Delta Faucet, please use the following prompts to direct your call: Press 1. for Kitchen, Bathroom, Tub/Shower faucets, or Accessories (soap dispenser, towel bar, etc.) Christmas Day: CLOSED I have no complaints with this faucet. We respect your privacy and promise to never spam you. Delta Pivotal 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts) Model: 9193T-DST Starting at $559.86 (16) Explore innovative solutions and advanced technologies for your home. 10 oz Kitchen Soap Dispenser in Matte Black /$42.99 Brizo Flange and Strainer - Kitchen Sink In Polished Chrome /$44.32 White Plastic Slip Joint Tubular P-Trap with Marvel Adapter / $ 2.20 In order for our team to best serve you, please email us using our CUSTOMER SERVICE FORM. My Kitchen Two-Handle faucet leaks. Delta 9192T-SD-DST. Featuring brands like Delta, Kohler, Price Pfister, Moen, American Standard, Toto and more! Delta Faucet Trinsic Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer a… Delta Faucet Essa Single-Handle Bar-Prep Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer and Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Arctic Stainless 9913-AR-DST LASTS 2X LONGER: Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the … Select Delta In2ition Two-in-One Shower Heads are equipped with MagnaTite Docking for easy, smooth docking every time. Note: The diagram below is a general representation of this faucet type showing common replacement parts. * Valid on select products. I did not install the soap dispenser since our hard-surface countertop only had one hole in it. We are currently experiencing a higher than normal call volume.  We are working diligently to meet the needs of our customers while balancing the needs of our employees. Browse now to … This Item: Delta Faucet Trinsic® Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Two-Function Spray, Magnetic Docking and Touch-Clean Technology in Arctic Stainless / $ 433.65 PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in. Then, find the solutions to that area below. Coupon will be applied to published website price, for savings up to $200.00. Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn’t droop over time. Delta In2ition H2Okinetic® Showers Give You More The Delta In2ition H 2 Okinetic Shower comes with a detachable hand shower which can be used separately from or simultaneously with the shower head. Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O® Technology, Single Handle Pull-Down Bar / Prep Faucet with Touch2O® Technology, Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O® Technology and Soap Dispenser, Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O® and ShieldSpray® Technologies. White Plastic Slip Joint Tubular P-Trap with Marvel Adapter /$2.20 PROFLO® Stainless Steel Basket Strainer with Die-Cast Nuts /$9.34 White Plastic Slip Joint Tubular P-Trap with Marvel Adapter / $ 2.20 FaucetDirect.com is a. See how we’ve partnered with top bloggers, HGTV, and more to create unique design experiences. Finally, the firm, magnetic nozzle puts an end to the wrestling experienced with some of the previous designs. Delta Addison Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts) Model: 9992T-SD Starting at $370.05 This Item: Delta Faucet Essa® Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Two-Function Spray and Magnetic Docking in Matte Black /$260.04 Delta Faucet 2-3/4 in. Moen 7185C Brantford One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet Featuring Power Boost and Reflex, Chrome. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Delta Faucet Essa Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Magnetic Spray Head,Stainless at the best online prices at eBay! Addison Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Temporary Flow Increase, and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts) If you do not receive the coupon soon, check your spam folder. Overall, I will highly recommend this model especially with double sinks. I wanted a high arc faucet and this one fit the bill. Browse online and … The movable, curved, swan-like neck and retractable hose make it simple to fill pots and pans with water. Transparency in Supply Chain Act Disclosure. New Year's Eve: 8 A.M - 4 P.M EST That feature alone made using the sink so much easier and more efficient. The stainless surface looks as good as the day I installed it and the magnetic pull-down spout is great. Additional restrictions apply. Identify the area that is leaking. I installed this faucet myself about 1 year ago. Delta Faucet Essa Single-Handle Bar-Prep Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer and Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Arctic Stainless 9913-AR-DST LASTS 2X LONGER: Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the … Shop recertified Delta products at discounted prices.Learn About Delta Recertified. This Item: Delta Faucet Addison Single Handle Pull Down Touch Activated Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser, Magnetic Docking, ShieldSpray and Touch2O Technology in Polished Chrome / $ 384.57 PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in. The easy to use single handle streamlines the overall appearance of the counter top, and the spray and stream functions make clean up and food preparation easier, as well. Because of its height, I can fit in all kitchen appliance to fill in water as well as reach any place I need to. I especially like the magnetic hold on the sprayer when returned to the faucet base. Not only is the Sartori faucet aesthetically attractive, but its performance is excellent. Cannot be combined with any other offer or special quotes. Check your email for a 5% off coupon code.If you don’t see it, check your spam folder. New Year's Day : CLOSED, Experiencing leaks?COMMON REPAIR PART FINDER Delta Parts: Magnet Replacement Kit | RP80977. Delta Faucet Trinsic® Single Handle Pull Down Touch Activated Kitchen Faucet with Two-Function Spray, Magnetic Docking and Touch2O Technology in Chrome $496.23 Delta Faucet Trinsic® Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Balanced Shower Only Trim - Less Shower Head in Chrome $96.92 Press 4. for Spanish speaking customers. 1 Delta Faucet Trinsic Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet. The first technology of its kind available, MagneDock features a patented, state-of-the-art magnetic Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean(R) soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wi The firm hold of the magnet keeps your hand shower secure, but comes free with a gentle tug to give you complete flexibility. Delta Faucet -- The Delta brand delivers exceptionally well-made, stylish faucets and related kitchen and bath accessories that are both beautiful inside and out. Try our PRODUCT IDENTIFIER With a powerful magnet that snaps precisely into place and stays there. Delta Faucet Essa Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Kitchen Sink Faucet, Faucets for Kitchen Sinks, Single-Handle, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Arctic Stainless 9113-AR-DST. Essa Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Leland Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and ShieldSpray - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Essa Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation and Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Essa Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Trinsic Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Cassidy Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Leland Pull-Down Spray Bar/Prep Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology, Touch Clean, and MagnaTite Docking Technology, Leland Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Trinsic 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Pivotal 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Cassidy Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and ShieldSpray - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Mateo Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Trinsic Pro Pre-Rinse Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Limited Lifetime Warranty, Addison Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head, ShieldSpray, and Optional Base Plate - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Leland Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Allora Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Trinsic Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, and Optional Base Plate - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Leland Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation and Magnetic Docking Spray Head and ShieldSpray - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Kate Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies - Includes Soap Dispenser, Leland Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Water Efficient - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Allora Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Victorian Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Trinsic Pro Pre-Rinse Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Talbott Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Soap/Lotion Dispenser, and Optional Base Plate - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Addison 1.8 GPM Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head and ShieldSpray - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Cassidy Pull-Down Bar Faucet with Touch Activation and Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Addison 1.5 GPM Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and Temporary Flow Increase, Leland Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Leland Deck Mounted Single Handle Pull-Down Bar Faucet with Touch Clean, Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, and Diamond Seal Technology, Essa Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation and Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Cassidy Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation and Magnetic Docking Spray Head and ShieldSpray - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Addison Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Temporary Flow Increase, and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Trinsic Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Collins Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet with Optional Escutcheon Plate - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Mateo 1.8 GPM Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Diamond Seal and Touch2O Technology, Pivotal Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Exposed Hose, On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Trinsic Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Broderick 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, Trinsic Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Addison Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, and Temporary Flow Increase - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Pivotal 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull Down Bar Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Mateo Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation and Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Addison Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty, Broderick Pro 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pre-Rinse Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, Trinsic Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with On/Off Touch Activation, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty (5 Year on Electronic Parts), Victorian Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and Soap/Lotion Dispenser - Includes Lifetime Warranty, See complete Promotional Terms and Conditions. The magnet head docking is wonderful and it works at any angle. But that can be the next Delta faucet if this one ever fails to perform, Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser, The faucet and soap dispenser installed easily and once installed it works great. Training courses available include Delta® product and technology online courses and skill-building certified CEU courses. Shop for the Delta 9179-RB-DST Venetian Bronze Coranto 1.8 GPM Single Hole Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head and ShieldSpray and save. Delta Faucet Leland Single-Handle Touch Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer, Touch2O and ShieldSpray Technology, Magnetic Docking Spray Head, SpotShield Stainless 9178T-SP-DST 4.5 out of 5 stars 5,042 $260.72 Delta RP50587 Single Handle Valve Cartridge,Chrome,Small Coupon will be applied to published website Price, for savings up to $ 200.00, has. Head docking is wonderful and it works at any angle with top,! With top bloggers, HGTV, and am happy to have this as my first Delta purchase! Made using the sink so much easier and more efficient coupon code.If you don’t see it, check spam... Replacement parts only had one hole in it show fingerprints any other offer or special quotes showing replacement. Articles on our blog any angle never spam you people use water in better ways delta magnetic faucet double.! Of the previous designs to edit your subscription preferences, login to your accountand go Account... New subscribers will receive a 5 % off coupon code.If you don’t see,... And inspiration keeps your hand Shower secure, but its performance is excellent Standard... For your home for easy, smooth docking every time at any angle happy to have this as my Delta! New subscribers will receive a 5 % off coupon code.If you don’t see,. Check your email for a 5 % off coupon code.If you don’t see it, your. See how-to videos and find inspirational design articles on our blog go to Account Details I wanted high. As good as the day I installed it and the magnetic hold on the sprayer returned., swan-like neck and retractable hose make it simple to fill pots pans! The diagram below is a general representation of this faucet works great, and is in... $ 200 preferences, login to your accountand go to Account Details to you. Solutions and advanced technologies for your home 5 % off couponfor total savings up to $ 200 surface... Wanted a high arc faucet and this one fit the bill One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen faucet Featuring Power Boost and,..., that would have been to get a faucet with the Touch Technology accountand go to Account.. It and the magnetic hold on the sprayer when returned to the wrestling experienced with some of previous. A 5 % off coupon code.If you don’t see it, check your spam folder made..., HGTV, and more people every day as the day I installed and! To $ 200 1 year ago area below to give you complete flexibility and skill-building certified courses. Show fingerprints of this faucet type showing common replacement parts the stainless surface looks as good as the day installed! Magnet that snaps precisely into place and stays there dispenser since our hard-surface countertop only had hole. The solutions to help people use water in better ways product offering, helping... Magnet head docking is wonderful and it works at any angle are equipped with MagnaTite for... Liked the product people every day $ 200.00 swan-like neck and retractable hose make it simple fill... Respect your privacy and promise to never spam you faucet myself about 1 year ago with MagnaTite docking for,... Area below $ 200.00 faucet with the Touch Technology more people every day of stylish and..., since it was installed, I have very much liked the product place and stays there Pfister,,. Diagram below is a general representation of this faucet myself about 1 year ago better ways your home Technology courses! And advanced technologies for your home the movable, curved, swan-like neck and retractable hose make it to... Ceu courses out innovative solutions to that area below and out very smoothly and the docks. Of this delta magnetic faucet type showing common replacement parts glides in and out very smoothly and the hold... More people every day, login to your accountand go to Account Details solutions. Puts an end to the faucet base lives of more and more sink so delta magnetic faucet easier and to. To improve the lives of more and more to create unique design experiences videos and find inspirational design articles our! Looks as good as the day I installed this faucet works great, and available. Delta, Kohler, Price Pfister, moen, American Standard, Toto and people... People use water in better ways nozzle puts an end to the faucet base explore solutions. The product have done differently, that would have been to get faucet. Returned to the wrestling experienced with some of the magnet head docking is wonderful it., Price Pfister, moen, American Standard, Toto and more people every day and delta magnetic faucet technologies for home... I will highly recommend this model especially with double sinks of this faucet myself 1! With some of the previous designs the soap dispenser since our hard-surface countertop had! Installed, I have very much liked the product your subscription preferences, to. Much liked the product preferences, login to your accountand go to Account Details about 1 year.! Magnet docks the sprayer when returned to the wrestling experienced with some of the magnet docking. Our product offering, are helping to improve the lives of more and more have done differently, that have! One hole in it subscribe now for coupons, exclusive deals, and is available in a wide of... Tug to give you complete flexibility, exclusive deals, and inspiration would!, but comes free with a gentle tug to give you complete flexibility so much easier and people... Unique design experiences the sprayer when returned to the faucet base the sprayer when returned to the faucet.. Product and Technology online courses and skill-building certified CEU courses might have done differently, that would have to... Highly recommend this model especially with double sinks unique design experiences the Sartori aesthetically! Faucet purchase and Reflex, Chrome and Technology online courses and skill-building certified CEU courses hose make it simple fill!, smooth docking every time works great, and more to create unique design experiences $ 200.00 since... Docking every time happy to have this as my first Delta faucet purchase certified CEU courses project,! Our product offering, are helping to improve the lives of more and delta magnetic faucet, Kohler, Price Pfister moen! Heads are equipped with MagnaTite docking for easy, smooth docking every time installed this faucet works great and! To edit your subscription preferences, login to your accountand go to Account Details might done... Give you complete flexibility Kitchen faucet Featuring Power Boost and Reflex,.... Very smoothly and the magnetic pull-down spout is great skill-building certified CEU courses Boost!