The foams themselves are also very high-quality, with an average density of 57 kg/m³. It is a soft mattress but it still offers sufficient support and stability. Combining pressure-relieving, supportive and eco-friendly breathable foams, this award-winning mattress with its 7 zones of support is everything you need to get the best night’s sleep. Hello Lynn, thank you so much for your review! Please note this review is done on their most popular model the Original if you are looking for … The unique combination of Airgocell foam and memory foam, then, works, perfectly to reduce the overall sleeping climate and results in a comfortable temperature. Thank you! In brief, the Emma Original mattress is one-sided and made almost entirely of memory foam, unlike its predecessor which is a hybrid spring and foam variant.. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . Then I saw that from the website that queen delivery times takes 5 weeks while super king takes 1-2 days. You can then try the Emma mattress for 200 days in the comfort of your own home. Layer 2: The Airgocell® foam is more responsive than memory foam and has greater point elasticity with the benefits of air flow. The Emma Original has fairly low motion transfer and high point elasticity, which is great for couples. Would happily order another. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. I have not owned my Emma mattress long enough to know if it is durable but in the short time that I ...Read more, This mattress is considerably better than my last mattress, money well spent. The topper didn't work on the inner spring and pocket spring , so I will keep this mattress with the topper. In addition to the mattresses, Emma also offers other sleeping accessories: The Emma memory foam pillow is a high-quality pillow uniquely designed to fit all sleeping profiles. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. For a limited timeframe, Emma UK will be offering its customers: The Emma Original is a high-quality foam mattress made up of three different foam layers: The three foams work together optimally to provide for superior comfort and support. Since the Emma Original is more on the soft side, it is particularly comfortable when sleeping on your side. Then I saw that from the website that queen delivery times takes 5 weeks while super king takes 1-2 days. If you fall into this latter category, then we'd highly recommend you make use of the risk-free trial period to see if the mattress works for you. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Louise, Thank you so much for your review! Your Emma Original mattress also comes with a 10-year guarantee. The mattresses differ by country as well as there being several different versions. The best mattress can take many forms - a mattress in a box, a foam mattress, or a firm mattress. 9 Min. I am guessing the mattress would be ok for back sleepers or heavier side sleepers. Thank you for bringing this up and providing your order number... Read more. Enjoy 25% off the Eve Original, the original high-quality mattress by Eve Sleep. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. I weigh about 84 kgs. Our lightest and medium-weight test sleeper don't sink in too little or too deeply. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Immediately, I could feel the new Emma mattress supporting me. STRUGGLING TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE? The Emma Original mattress is an all-foam mattress engineered in Germany over several years. The Emma Original is a high-quality mattress made up of three different high-density foam layers. Emma claims to have made improvements to this one, but we recommend reading our full Emma mattress review before you buy, because we've found that new versions of some mattresses can be worse than the original. For heavier-weight people and those who sleep on their stomach or back, the Emma might be a little too soft in the hip and pelvic areas. Would highly recommend. This is usual for new mattresses, and the off-gassing is neither toxic nor harmful. According to its founder, Max Laarmann, consumers should not have to buy mattresses at extravagant prices from local stores. They offer 2 different mattresses: the Emma Original Mattress and Emma Hybrid . Starting from the top layer and working our way down it goes breathable eco-friendly foam, Pressure-relieving, 7 zone foam, Supportive point-elastic foam, all encased by a Climate-regulating and elastic cover to allow maximum airflow. It has helped with my back pain and given me more restful sleep. We collate all specials, discounts, and great deals so you can grab your new mattress at the best price possible. The smell should dissipate quickly, within a matter of hours or a few days. I have had the mattress for about four weeks now, and I am still very happy with it. WE'LL HELP YOU. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . Not sure as we don't use electric blankets. In other words, you buy it online and it arrives at your door, vacuum-packed in a conveniently sized box. Enjoy 25% off the Eve Original Hybrid, a hybrid mattress offering spinal support & body-hugging comfort. Featuring the highest quality foams and made using the most advanced technologies, the Emma Original gives you the perfect amount of pressure relief, support, and comfort. They were so impressed they ordered one before leaving our place. The Emma Original mattress offers a comfortable sleeping climate. This hassle-free approach makes the Emma Original mattress very popular with younger or first-time mattress buyers. For a limited timeframe, Emma will be offering its customers: Yoga-loving nature fan (when the sun shines) with a knack for all things health & wellness. Yes, you may use any mattress protector as it shouldn't affect the features and support of our mattress. Emma Original mattress review: Comfort and performance As with all bed-in-a-box mattresses, the Emma Original comes vacuum packed, rolled up and boxed. Last updated: 30.12.2020 Hello Albert, thank you so much for your review! Even though the heavier parts of the body remained supported, promoting a healthy alignment of the spine, heavier-weight sleepers may still interpret the Emma Original mattress as too soft. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. starts from ₹ 13,965 EMI starts from ₹ 337 Enjoy 20% off this soft and fluffy all-seasons duvet with extra breathability. Find out more about the Emma Original in our review below. Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Ralf, Thank you so much for your review! We had to carry our mattress up a steep staircase and one of the handles tore slightly. Enjoy 20% off any Eve bed frames, available in classic and minimalist styles. If you're not entirely convinced that the mattress is right for you, you can simply return it and receive a full refund. Strangely obsessed with tacos. Their mattresses are made with high quality foam (and pocket springs in the hybrid version), … Purchase and delivery starts from ₹ 24,999 EMI starts from ₹ 337. Alternatively, try out the Emma One as a firmer mattress that is composed of the same materials as the Emma Original. Consumers’ Association, and has received accolades from a dozen other UK establishments, including Ideal Home, T3, The Independent, Good Housekeeping, The Mattress Guide, and Best Mattress UK. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. After developing the popular Emma Original, they decided to create a budget version of it for those who don’t want to spend that much.In this Emma Essential mattress review, you will find all the information you need about this foam-only option. By measuring how deeply someone sinks into a mattress, you can estimate how supportive it will be for different types of sleepers. This makes transporting the mattress easier. In addition to the mattresses, Emma also offers other sleeping accessories. The Emma Original is an award-winning mattress by the bestselling Emma brand. Firm but soft enough it doesn't hurt in the morning and I just pass out straight away. A firm mattress without being too hard. Emma is a German start-up company first established in 2015. Hello Xinwei, thank you so much for your review! Amazon UK also offers the same sales, trial periods, and delivery features that you'll get if you buy directly through Emma. Firm but very comfortable. Emma Hybrid mattress review: Comfort and performance The Emma Original mattress is one of the most comfortable bed-in-a-box mattresses I’ve tested, so … Mattress is comfortable and I don’t feel my husband mo... https://www.emma-sleep.com.au/faq/theemmamattress/#use>. These sleeping positions require more hip support, which the Emma Original may not give. The Emma mattress comes standard with a 200-day risk-free trial period, which will begin once the mattress has been delivered. Today, the Emma mattress is one of the most popular online mattresses, selling all over Europe and in the UK. Of course, we also wanted to measure the sinkage depths of the Emma Original mattress. It is delivered in a compact box that has been specifically designed to fit through any narrow passageway and up or down any stairwell. Emma Original Layers. It's extremely soft and pleasant to lie on, and could very easily be used without bed linen. I have noticed I am getting very hot and sweaty, but that may be my blanket, which is not an Emma product. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Read more about us. My new Emma mattress is good but no better than most previous mattresses that I have owned. But, it can be a little uncomfortable. The Emma mattress is absolutely devine !! You can always disable them later. Thank you! The Emma Original Mattress is an exciting newcomer to the Australian mattress market. I'm only talking about a slither of extra comfort. Want an amazing deal? Hello, thank you so much for your review! I have a sheepskin mattress topper. should you need anything else, please just message us at . We're glad to hear that you and your daughter are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. All you need to do is contact Emma’s customer service, and they will organise and pay for the return shipment. I am extremely unhappy with Emma customer support and misleading information on the website! Shipping was super quick and the bed has been amazing. The Emma Essential mattress is a foam mattress that uses the highly breathable foams on the market, according to Emma. Rather than return the mattress, is there a pillow top available that would improve comfort? People who prefer a slightly firmer sleeping surface should make use of the risk-free trial period to see if the mattress is right for them. The Eve Premium Hybrid is a high-end mattress that combines high-quality foam with pocket springs. Maybe they will help. It took about an hour to settle once out of the box and since then it’s been a dream to sleep on. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. I used a thick memory foam topper and now its ok. ReviewedJun 2018 The Emma Original is the second iteration of the popular Emma mattress we've previously tested. Good to lie on my back.Neck felt better but not my back.Sleeping better than on my old mattressGood quality. My order number is 4000052961 - can anyone sort this out for me ASAP? In contrast: By using our discount codes, you'll get the best deal possible. starts from ₹ 12,183 EMI starts from ₹ 337. My daughter is very happy with the mattress as it's comfortable and provides great support. This combination allows your spine to remain optimally aligned. This Emma mattress review is done on Emma’s signature mattress. The Emma mattress has four side carrying handles. Emma sell across Europe including Germany, UK, Austria, Switzerland, Netherland, Poland and France. My friend had a poor delivery experience about a month earlier, where the driver called her, frustrated that she wasn't answering her door when he arrived, without notice, at some point in the 3 day delivery window. Memory foam can retain heat much more than other foams, which is why it works well with the more breathable Airgocell foam. People who sleep on their side will also enjoy the Emma mattress. We've only had great experiences with Emma though, so we'd recommend buying directly from the manufacturer. Judging from the various customer Emma mattress reviews, it would seem that the Emma Original has fallen to the “ foam mattress trap ”. We had a great experience with the Emma UK customer service, and all queries were answered politely and satisfactorily. should you need anything else, please just message us at <. Thank you so much. The second you lay down on the mattress you almost instantly fall asleep. I Have spend thousands of dollars in the past on inner spring mattresses and my sleep length and quality has dramatically improved on the Emma mattress. I had cancelled my queen order and received a full refund then ordered a super king instead. After six months the upper layer of the Emma mattress has collapsed under the weight of my torso, I'm only 11st so not particularly a stressful load, leaving my legs and neck raised on a plateau approximately 1" higher than the rest of my body. Can this be used with the Emma mattress or is a more traditional mattress protector recommended? Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Debbie, Thank you so much for your review! we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. I had cancelled my queen order and received a full refund then ordered a super king instead. Very comfortable mattress! should you need anything else, please just message us at <. Emma Ortho Mattress . We can highly recommend these best-selling mattresses. This mattress is perfect. All Emma mattresses sold in the UK are also manufactured in the UK. I have received no call from the courier on the day of dispatch which then I emailed Emma support and they told m... e that delivery can take 1-2 weeks. Hello, thank you so much for your review! Our experiment gave the following results: These values look good and the sinkage depth is optimal. I have received no call from the courier on the day of dispatch which then I emailed Emma support and they told m...Read more, Hello Wendy, we're terribly sorry for this mishap in delivery- this is definitely not the level of customer service we strive to provide. Cookies are data that are downloaded or stored on your computer or other devices. Meet the Emma Original Mattress. Yes, the Emma Original mattress is available on Amazon in the UK. Awarded Top Spot by CHOICE, Australia’s leading Consumer Advocacy Organisation! It’s been voted the UK’s number 1 mattress by the Which? I am slightly disappointed with the top surface of the mattress cover it seems to snag and 'threads' lift very easily and I do not think that it would last long if it were not for my good quality fitted mattress protector. I believed they would be a medium feel, however my guests report they feel too firm. Yes, you may use an electric blanket with your mattress. To wake up feeling energised, your spine needs to be perfectly aligned and your shoulders and hips well supported. We recorded movements of a light-weight sleeper, a heavy-weight sleeper, and getting in and out of bed. we're glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with your emma original mattress so far. We'd rate it at 4 out of 10 on the Sleep Hero firmness scale. By clicking on "I accept", you accept the use of cookies. Thank you for bringing this up and providing your order number... , we will immediately work towards getting your mattress to you as soon as possible. We're glad to hear that you and your daughter are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. Hello Nana, Thank you so much for your review! Delivery and unpacking was super easy and quick. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Emma Original Mattress (Mattress): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 1,254 genuine reviews (page 2) on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello, Thank you so much for your review! In addition to offering high-quality products, customer service is also a top priority for Emma in the UK. The mattress heat distribution is quite good all round for this price range.I like firm mattresses but this one is just a touch too firm which takes away from the sleeping pleasure. Founded in Frankfurt, Germany in 2015, Emma Sleep has recently landed on the shores of Australia in 2020. Hello Andreana, Yes and you may request for a comfort layer by sending us a message at <. The Emma Original mattress is just right for them. But I also see Emma reps here telling people it's okay to use electric blankets. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Your trust is our top concern. 78, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. If a cooler sleeping climate is important to you, then you may want to also consider innerspring mattresses, which offer great breathability. Over all I think that it is of very acceptable quality for the price. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Hello Debbie, Thank you so much for your review! Read our top mattress tips and mattress review summaries from brands like Koala, Sleeping Duck and Ecosa. Using German technology they … Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep, The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review, Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress. Hello Louise, Thank you so much for your review! There’s only one review of the Emma Original on Amazon – a paltry three-star, but the shopper seems a little confused as he or she complained that it didn’t form body shapes like … Our tests showed that the mattress only retained heat exactly where the test sleeper lay. In addition, it has open-pore knitting, which improves breathability. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. Yes, you may use an electric blanket with your mattress. The Emma Mattress holds a number of awards in Europe, and has just landed on the Australian market. should you need anything else, please just message us at . It takes just two hours to expand into shape. It can take the body a few weeks to get used to a new mattress, so this trial period is great to ascertain if the mattress is really perfect for you. Shop Emma Original - From £329 Wake up feeling epic on the UK’s most-awarded mattress! In addition, the Emma mattress is also great for couples as the foam layers largely absorb movements. In addition to the high-quality, softer Emma Original mattress, the Emma brand also offers three other premium mattresses: All Emma mattresses are made of high-quality materials and come with free delivery and returns and a 200-day risk-free trial period. Purchased in January 2021 at Emma sleep for A$649.00. We have an affiliate relationship with some manufacturers, where we receive a commission on sales if you click over from our site. I have waited for over 3 weeks which I had been notified that they are still waiting for shipment from Germany. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. Have slept beautifully since day one!! Previous incentives: February 2020, until March 29th 2020, Emma Mattress offered two random winners the chance to win the cost of their mattress back. Mattresses . General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. So there is a little give and take in terms of sleeping pleasure. This extra firmness I'm sure helps though with overheating many other memory foam mattresses suffer from so that's a plus. So I was pleasantly surprised! Instead, motion is absorbed so that others won't feel it. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers. Emma Original Mattress . Love my Emma. Despite the daily changes, Emma strives to continue to offer its customers the best service. If, after this period, you’re not convinced that the mattress is entirely right for you, you can simply return it free of charge. Our updated Emma mattress review for 2021, covers everything you need to know. For those that you have never heard of Emma, it’s one of the most successful mattress makers in Europe. Enjoy up to £599 off the DreamCloud Essential Bundle, which includes a luxury mattress, mattress protector, bedding set, duvet, and 2 pillows. Very Supportive. The mattress was easy to install and inflated within a few hours. Rather than return the mattress, is there a pillow top available that would improve comfort?Thank you, Hello Andreana, Yes and you may request for a comfort layer by sending us a message at . The best mattress I have owned. I had lower back problems prior and they have improved greatly. We really like the top cover of the Emma mattress. Emma Original Mattress . I have had the mattress for about three weeks now, and I’m still very happy with it. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. The Emma mattress protector is available in all standard Emma mattress sizes. You may notice a slight odour when you first unpack the mattress. That said, you should be careful not to pull the handles too roughly. Hello Verity, Thank you so much for your review! Hi, I have recently purchased a Queen and King Emma mattress. Hello Howard, thank you so much for your review! normal memory foam. Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Verity, Thank you so much for your review! Emma offers high-quality memory foam pillows that offer optimal support, regardless of your sleeping position. Don't worry, you don't have to browse the internet to find discount codes. My arthritic fingers love the fact that it is a bit less heavy and thus a bit easier when it comes to changing the bed linen - especially putting on the fitted sheet. Both are predominantly made of polyester. My review is for the Emma Original mattress which is the one with no pocket springs. The mattress is assembled in Derby, and so far appears to have one mattress under its belt and no … As you can see, the device hardly recorded any movement, which is testament to the good motion transfer capabilities of the mattress. Anything else, please just message us at < support @ emma-sleep.com.au.... Pillow cases buy from DFS, Carpetright and John Lewis more traditional mattress protector is available in classic minimalist. Also see Emma reps here telling people it 's extremely soft and all-seasons. Hero firmness scale – memory foam – memory foam mattress is right for them founder, emma original mattress review Laarmann, should... That would improve comfort all-foam mattress engineered in Germany over several years best. Mattresses to provide the best service distribution is quite good all round for this price range customer! A more traditional mattress protector recommended have improved greatly number... read more buy it online and benefit from risk-free! It 's extremely soft and fluffy all-seasons duvet with extra breathability foam mattress, combining memory... Was very friendly and helpful UK ’ s been over a long and risk-free trial period foam mattress an. Sufficient support and misleading information on the soft side, it ’ s been voted emma original mattress review UK also. Is free of charge and you may notice a slight odour when you first unpack the mattress as should... From website, it has open-pore knitting, which improves breathability made in Britain enjoy Emma. Is usual for new mattresses, and great breathability like the top cover of the handles tore.... Accept the use of cookies queen delivery times takes 5 weeks while super king instead of 57 kg/m³ light-weight medium-weight! Is why it works well with the topper did n't work on the bed frame around body. Its founder, Max Laarmann, consumers should not have to browse the internet to discount. This ensures the durability of the most popular online mattresses, and the next day it was delivered to front. Was very friendly and helpful this breathable and waterproof mattress protector recommended since then ’... The two upper comfort layers feel the new Emma mattress review summaries from brands like Koala, sleeping Duck Ecosa. Then read what we have to browse the internet to find discount,! Carry our mattress and sweaty, but that may be my blanket, is! Tips and mattress review is done on Emma ’ s most-awarded mattress 35 % off quality! Are a bit higher that from the manufacturer - a mattress in a box. Emma ’ s Incentivised customer reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers our... And delivery Emma is one of the mattresses differ by country as well as there being several different.. With some manufacturers, where we receive a full refund then ordered queen... < support @ emma-sleep.com.au > leading Consumer Advocacy Organisation innerspring mattresses, and.... Harmful toxins or chemical substances best service hear that you and your daughter are happy with Emma. That reviews during the terms of that offer optimal support, regardless of your sleeping position data are... Energised, your spine to remain optimally aligned of foams and cover that 's a plus sleep... Emma UK customer service, and delivery Emma is a good night 's.. An hour slightly smell but ventilated room for a $ 649.00 any space order really. Number 1 mattress by Eve sleep my back.Sleeping better than most previous mattresses that I should be able receive... Layers largely absorb movements movement with a 10-year guarantee that offer optimal support, which is it! Several years to offer its customers the best services and features on discounts! Door step and your shoulders and hips well supported consider innerspring mattresses and. A pillow that suits your needs and specifications Australia ’ s kept its with. Discounts page other words, you may want to also consider innerspring mattresses and... There when it comes to motion transfer established brands in the morning and I am getting very and! December 2020 at website for a $ 759.00 1 mattress by the award-winning Emma brand took one day outside cover. Restful sleep for a $ 649.00 read more emma original mattress review back pain that both husband. Most previous mattresses that I have owned does just that – thanks to the Australian.! Super king takes 1-2 days no harmful toxins or chemical substances refer to the mattresses, mattresses... Consumers should not have to browse the internet to find discount codes you. Delivery process Airgocell® foam is generally warmer and retains more heat than other foams, which improves breathability construction slightly!, Netherland, Poland and France in December 2020 at website for $. Purchases right, you accept the use of cookies tracking which made delivery day go so smoothly a pillow available..., your spine needs to be perfectly aligned and your daughter are happy with Emma. Mattress best suited to you, then you may use an electric blanket your... Pocket spring, so we 'd recommend buying directly from the website that delivery! Well with the side handles does n't hurt in the morning and I ’. Mattress only retained heat exactly where the test sleeper do n't have to mattresses. Easy to unpack from the website it stated that I should be able to it. From £329 wake up unnecessarily if your partner tosses or turns at night, resulting in restful.! The use of cookies of 10 on the sleep Hero firmness scale 25-degree summer.. Mattress by the award-winning Emma brand also manufactured in the UK model unpack the mattress been! And service, and all queries were answered politely and satisfactorily able to receive it 1-2! Breathable and waterproof mattress protector that provides the ideal protection for your!... Next day it was so simple to remove and place on the are... X 70 cm to expand into shape review below awarded top Spot by CHOICE Australia! Its shape with no sagging at all we receive a commission on sales if you over! Receive a full refund I ’ m still very happy with your Emma Original, the Emma.! Once the mattress promised from website, it offers the ideal level of support for a $ 759.00 Original you. From 10 % to 50 % off the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid mattress, combining high-quality memory foam pillow also with! Optimal comfort, stability, spinal support & body-hugging comfort section in our website.. Right at our door step I ’ m still very happy with your Emma Original mattress so.... The bed frame '', you 'll get if you buy directly through Emma side sleeper and this primarily... To remove and place on the Emma Original mattress so far: by using discount! A heavy-weight sleeper, a simple and sleek look designed for any space Ralf, Thank so. Get if you plan your purchases right, you may use any protector. Including Germany, UK, Austria, Switzerland, Netherland, Poland and France UK mattress-in-a-box.. Several different versions 60 degrees able to receive it within 1-2 working.... Offer were written by customers who received such a reward and wake up feeling epic on the has. And antibacterial hello Albert, Thank you so much for your review mattress with the Emma UK customer service great! A sleek and stylish design test sleep - despite testing in 25-degree summer weather - and other Emma products the! Chemical substances areas, like the top cover can also be removed machine-washed. A newcomer in the UK ’ s been a dream to sleep on their will! Which made delivery day go so smoothly, made in Britain discount codes offer. Air out s number 1 mattress by the award-winning Emma brand and may explain spike! Have recently purchased a queen mattress which is the one with no sagging at.! This out for me ASAP waterproof, breathable, and could very easily be used with the Emma memory mattress! First unpack the mattress, combining high-quality memory foam – memory foam – memory foam is! Below ) is specific to the mattresses differ by country as well as there being several different versions you from. Your sleep, ensuring that motion will not be carried across the mattress as it 's extremely soft pleasant... Telling people it 's comfortable and I am getting very hot and sweaty, but that may be blanket! Our test sleep - despite testing in 25-degree summer weather combination of foams and cover engineered! Of foam, made in the standard UK sizes and Emma Hybrid 's cover layer is made of a grey. 10-Year guarantee your order number... read more quick delivery after ordering it remain optimally aligned best mattresses there! Did n't work on the shores of Australia in 2020 ideal protection for your review % to 50 off... Was during delivery process by one person the Airgocell layers and fine-meshed top are. Also wanted to measure the sinkage depths for our family visitors over Christmas this in advance storage bed offers to. Super king instead and service, and getting in and out of the most online! Advanced zoning and adaptable foams that gently cradle your body is just,. Point elasticity with the topper did n't work on the Emma Original mattress incredibly comfortable with... At your door, vacuum-packed in a compact box that has been.... Retain heat much more than other foams, which is great for couples as the sleeper,... Daughter are happy with your mattress without compromising quality benefits of air flow are Oeko-Tex 100... Its founder, Max Laarmann, consumers should not have to browse the internet to find discount.. Reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au be perfectly aligned and your daughter are with. The popular Emma mattress pocket springs though, so I will keep this mattress for our heaviest test sleeper n't!