As soon as the sleeper moved, the previously-heated areas cooled down effectively due to the cooling properties of the mattress. People who prefer a slightly firmer sleeping surface should make use of the risk-free trial period to see if the mattress is right for them. In contrast: By using our discount codes, you'll get the best deal possible. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. We're glad to hear that you and your daughter are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. It is a soft mattress but it still offers sufficient support and stability. The Emma Original grabbed our attention as word got around this could be the best mattress. We are very happy with our first mattress in a box! 78, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Stuart, Thank you so much for your review! Awarded Top Spot by CHOICE, Australia’s leading Consumer Advocacy Organisation! Consumers’ Association, and has received accolades from a dozen other UK establishments, including Ideal Home, T3, The Independent, Good Housekeeping, The Mattress Guide, and Best Mattress UK. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Enjoy 25% off this luxurious DreamCloud bedding set includes a duvet cover, fitted sheet, and pillow cases. The Eve Premium Hybrid is a high-end mattress that combines high-quality foam with pocket springs. It has helped with my back pain and given me more restful sleep. Thank you for bringing this up and providing your order number... Read more. This is great for allergy-sufferers and hygienic concerns. I have not noticed any real difference to my comfort or quality of sleep - comfort is good (as expected) and my sleep quality is very similar to my expectations (no better and no worse). The rest of the mattress remained temperature-neutral. Emma Original Mattress (Mattress): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 1,267 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Our lightest and medium-weight test sleeper don't sink in too little or too deeply. Hello Wendy, we're terribly sorry for this mishap in delivery- this is definitely not the level of customer service we strive to provide. Despite the daily changes, Emma strives to continue to offer its customers the best service. We ordered it and the next day it was right at our door step. Both are predominantly made of polyester. For a limited timeframe, Emma UK will be offering its customers: The Emma Original is a high-quality foam mattress made up of three different foam layers: The three foams work together optimally to provide for superior comfort and support. We're glad to hear that you and your daughter are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. I have had the mattress for about three weeks now, and I’m still very happy with it. Hence a 4 star instead of a 5 star rating.Their customer service was very friendly and helpful. By measuring how deeply someone sinks into a mattress, you can estimate how supportive it will be for different types of sleepers. I have noticed I am getting very hot and sweaty, but that may be my blanket, which is not an Emma product. All Emma Original mattresses are 25cm deep and come in the standard UK sizes. This results in an overall temperature-neutral sleeping climate. Today, the Emma mattress is one of the most popular online mattresses, selling all over Europe and in the UK. 9 Min. Like many of the mattresses I have reviewed, the Emma Original is a bed-in-a-box mattress. The Emma Original mattress has also received a number of awards and recognitions in other European countries, including the Netherlands, Belgium, France, and Germany. Judging from the various customer Emma mattress reviews, it would seem that the Emma Original has fallen to the “ foam mattress trap ”. Our team members best described the feeling of lying on the Emma Original as "pleasantly soft". The Emma Original Mattress comes fitted with a climate-regulating visco-elastic cover which sits on top of the mattress to support air circulation through the mattress and cool the sleep surface. This combination allows your spine to remain optimally aligned. Why didn’t anyone tell me this in advance? I have not owned my Emma mattress long enough to know if it is durable but in the short time that I ...Read more, This mattress is considerably better than my last mattress, money well spent. Thank you for bringing this up and providing your order number... , we will immediately work towards getting your mattress to you as soon as possible. In addition to offering high-quality products, customer service is also a top priority for Emma in the UK. Can you please clarify? The Emma Original Mattress is an exciting newcomer to the Australian mattress market. Delivery and unpacking was super easy and quick. I am sleeping a lot better than I used to. Layer 2: The Airgocell® foam is more responsive than memory foam and has greater point elasticity with the benefits of air flow. Now available in 17 countries across 3 continents, the Emma mattress in the UK and other locations, has proven to be a top consumers choice. We had to carry our mattress up a steep staircase and one of the handles tore slightly. You can then try the Emma mattress for 200 days in the comfort of your own home. Find out more about the Emma Original in our review below. On the right, you'll see the results of our temperature tests. Good but nothing really special - quite acceptable quality for the price. I'm a side-sleeper who has suffered chronic neck/back pain with associated headaches for years. This one also too hard for side sleeper. should you need anything else, please just message us at . After six months the upper layer of the Emma mattress has collapsed under the weight of my torso, I'm only 11st so not particularly a stressful load, leaving my legs and neck raised on a plateau approximately 1" higher than the rest of my body. The Emma Original is a bestselling mattress by the award-winning Emma brand. The mattress heat distribution is quite good all round for this price range. Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Verity, Thank you so much for your review! This ensures that you won't wake up unnecessarily if your partner tosses or turns at night, resulting in restful sleep for both. Further details in the disclaimer. Would highly recommend. Overall, we found the Emma Original mattress incredibly comfortable. Hello Lynn, thank you so much for your review! It can even be easily handled by one person. How To Choose The Right Degree Of Firmness, Particularly suitable for people who sleep on their, Adapts to the body and has high point elasticity, Good climate regulation due to the open-pored Airgocell layer, Handles can tear easily through rough handling or a heavy load, May be too soft for heavier people or those who sleep on their, Small double mattresses sized 120 x 190 cm (4’ x 6’3”). As you can see, the device hardly recorded any movement, which is testament to the good motion transfer capabilities of the mattress. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Individual layers are also removable, so you can mould a pillow that suits your needs and specifications. Delivery is free of charge and you'll also benefit from a risk-free trial period. The Emma pillow is available in one standard size of 40 x 70 cm. Check Emma Ortho Vs. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! This does not affect the purchasing price. Since the Emma Original is more on the soft side, it is particularly comfortable when sleeping on your side. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Shipping was super quick and the bed has been amazing. Emma offers a quality breathable, waterproof and antibacterial mattress protector that provides the ideal protection for your mattress without compromising quality. Our tests showed that the mattress only retained heat exactly where the test sleeper lay. Instead, they should be able to buy a reasonably priced mattress online and benefit from a long and risk-free trial period. Enjoy up to £599 off the DreamCloud Essential Bundle, which includes a luxury mattress, mattress protector, bedding set, duvet, and 2 pillows. One is innerspring. I would recommend this mattress to anyone. While there are no reports of the mattresses sleeping (quote, unquote) “ hot ”, some sleepers do report feeling a bit too warm for comfort. Registered office: Emma Matratzen GmbH, Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. Emma Original mattress review: Comfort and performance As with all bed-in-a-box mattresses, the Emma Original comes vacuum packed, rolled up and boxed. This is a review of the Emma PILLOW. Bought an Emma mattress for my daughter and she loves it! Mattress is amazing cant fault it. After unpacking, the Emma Original mattress will slowly inflate until it returns to its original size. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. We've only had great experiences with Emma though, so we'd recommend buying directly from the manufacturer. This hassle-free approach makes the Emma Original mattress very popular with younger or first-time mattress buyers. In order to really test the motion transfer, we've recorded movement with a measuring device. Emma Original Mattress . we're glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Even though memory foam is generally warmer and retains more heat than other mattress materials, the Emma mattress manages to regulate temperature well. Have slept beautifully since day one!! We collect all of the best discounts for you on our discounts page. Over all I think that it is of very acceptable quality for the price. Hello Xinwei, thank you so much for your review! It took about an hour to settle once out of the box and since then it’s been a dream to sleep on. we're glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Emma is a German start-up company first established in 2015. should you need anything else, please just message us at . Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Nana, Thank you so much for your review! In addition to the mattresses, Emma also offers other sleeping accessories: The Emma memory foam pillow is a high-quality pillow uniquely designed to fit all sleeping profiles. Purchased in December 2020 at Website for A$759.00. Hello Howard, thank you so much for your review! Firm but soft enough it doesn't hurt in the morning and I just pass out straight away. I have a sheepskin mattress topper. starts from ₹ 12,183 EMI starts from ₹ 337. This Emma mattress review is done on Emma’s signature mattress. The cold foam layer ensures that the Emma Original supports your body well, the memory foam allows for that comforting body-hugging feeling, and the Airgocell layer helps regulate temperature. Enjoy £300 off the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid mattress, combining high-quality memory foam with pocket springs. Customer service: To contact Emma UK directly for complaints, support, or queries, please e-mail them at support@emma-mattress.co.uk, visit their live online chat, or complete their online contact form. Purchased in January 2021 at Emma sleep for A$649.00. Hi, I have recently purchased a Queen and King Emma mattress. The Emma Original mattress is an all-foam mattress engineered in Germany over several years. Love it so much, comfortable and supportive for my back. Should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello Louise, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. It's extremely soft and pleasant to lie on, and could very easily be used without bed linen. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Great mattress! We'd rate it at 4 out of 10 on the Sleep Hero firmness scale. Hi, I have recently purchased a Queen and King Emma mattress. Highly recommended to all customer! I have waited for over 3 weeks which I had been notified that they are still waiting for shipment from Germany. Firm but very comfortable. Enjoy 35% off the Eve Lighter Hybrid, a high-quality hybrid mattress at a lower price. The top cover can also be removed and machine-washed at 60 degrees. We had a great experience with the Emma UK customer service, and all queries were answered politely and satisfactorily. It is just perfect, well made, and a great price too. We really like the combination of foams and cover. Was very close to ordering an Ecosa but read that it's pretty firm, and then saw that Emma wasn't as firm which I prefer. It can take the body a few weeks to get used to a new mattress, so this trial period is great to ascertain if the mattress is really perfect for you. I had lower back problems prior and they have improved greatly. The best mattress I have owned. Want an amazing deal? You may notice a slight odour when you first unpack the mattress. Thank you! I believed they would be a medium feel, however my guests report they feel too firm. should you need anything else, please just message us at <, Hello, Thank you so much for your review! I have received no call from the courier on the day of dispatch which then I emailed Emma support and they told m... e that delivery can take 1-2 weeks. We have tested this here. Hello Xinwei, thank you so much for your review! Then I saw that from the website that queen delivery times takes 5 weeks while super king takes 1-2 days. This hassle-free approach makes the Emma Original mattress very popular with younger or first-time mattress buyers. It is a universal bed-in-a-box mattress, meaning that it is technically suitable for all types of people, regardless of height, body weight, or preferred sleeping position. This is larger due to the combination of the two upper comfort layers. All Emma mattresses sold in the UK are also manufactured in the UK. It gives a good nights sleep and my backache has eased! Previous incentives: February 2020, until March 29th 2020, Emma Mattress offered two random winners the chance to win the cost of their mattress back. Hello Nana, Thank you so much for your review! They offer 2 different mattresses: the Emma Original Mattress and Emma Hybrid . Excellent product, delivery and service, great value for money.We bought this mattress for our family visitors over Christmas. Emma claims to have made improvements to this one, but we recommend reading our full Emma mattress review before you buy, because we've found that new versions of some mattresses can be worse than the original. Emma Mattress Original Stores You can buy from DFS, Carpetright and John Lewis. Hello, Thank you so much for your review! Yet, it still offers enough support for the lighter parts of your body. Enjoy up to £695 off the DreamCloud Luxury Bundle, which includes a luxury mattress, platform bed frame, mattress protector, bedding set, duvet, and 2 pillows. For heavier-weight people and those who sleep on their stomach or back, the Emma might be a little too soft in the hip and pelvic areas. If you plan your purchases right, you can definitely save tons. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . The Original consists of pressure-relieving Airgocell material as a top layer, viscoelastic memory foam, and finally a supportive cold foam layer which acts as the high-density base. The Emma Original is a high-quality mattress made up of three different high-density foam layers. Combining pressure-relieving, supportive and eco-friendly breathable foams, this award-winning mattress with its 7 zones of support is everything you need to get the best night’s sleep. You can easily make an Emma pillow at home with things you already have lying around your garden shed! My review is for the Emma Original mattress which is the one with no pocket springs. Hello Neil, Thank you so much for your review! In addition, it has open-pore knitting, which improves breathability. Hello Louise, Thank you so much for your review! The Emma Essential mattress is a foam mattress that uses the highly breathable foams on the market, according to Emma. I'm a side sleeper and wake up with aching hips and legs from the old mattress. Enjoy 20% off any Eve bed frames, available in classic and minimalist styles. The Emma Original has fairly low motion transfer and high point elasticity, which is great for couples. Layer 1: Similar to the Emma Original, the Emma Hybrid's cover layer is made of a cooling synthetic blend fabric. We recorded movements of a light-weight sleeper, a heavy-weight sleeper, and getting in and out of bed. I have ordered a queen mattress which from the website it stated that I should be able to receive it within 1-2 working days. So I was pleasantly surprised! It is a universal bed-in-a-box mattress, meaning that it is technically suitable for all types of people, regardless of height, body weight, or preferred sleeping position.. Rather than return the mattress, is there a pillow top available that would improve comfort?Thank you, Hello Andreana, Yes and you may request for a comfort layer by sending us a message at . Very quick delivery, the mattress was delivered to my front door in less than 24hrs from ordering through the Emma website. Your Emma Original mattress also comes with a 10-year guarantee. Love my Emma. Maintained its shape.Easy to unpack and not to heavy. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. Read our top mattress tips and mattress review summaries from brands like Koala, Sleeping Duck and Ecosa. should you need anything else, please just message us at <. But I also see Emma reps here telling people it's okay to use electric blankets. Based on our experience, we would recommend the Emma mattress to light-weight and medium-weight people. Enjoy up to £594 off the DreamCloud Luxury Bundle, which includes a luxury mattress, luxury headboard bed frame, mattress protector, bedding set, duvet, and 2 pillows. So there is a little give and take in terms of sleeping pleasure. starts from ₹ 24,999 EMI starts from ₹ 337. Enjoy 30% off this breathable and waterproof mattress protector to protect your mattress from spills, stains, and dirt. If you're not entirely convinced that the mattress is right for you, you can simply return it and receive a full refund. The Emma Original features a sleek and stylish design. In addition to the mattresses, Emma also offers other sleeping accessories. For a limited timeframe, Emma will be offering its customers: Yoga-loving nature fan (when the sun shines) with a knack for all things health & wellness. Very comfortable mattress! The idea behind the company was to make the mattress market as transparent and consumer-oriented as the market in the United States. Then I saw that from the website that queen delivery times takes 5 weeks while super king takes 1-2 days. Featuring the highest quality foams and made using the most advanced technologies, the Emma Original gives you the perfect amount of pressure relief, support, and comfort. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . STRUGGLING TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE? I'm only talking about a slither of extra comfort. This also makes the Emma Original a great choice if you're looking for a mattress to help reduce back pain or an orthopaedic mattress. The Emma Original is a bestselling mattress by the award-winning Emma brand.. This mattress is perfect. Yes, you may use an electric blanket with your mattress. Your blocked IP address is: 40.77.167.70 The hostname of this server is: server256.web-hosting.com You can try to unblock yourself using ReCAPTCHA: We are living in unpredictable times, and businesses all over the UK are working hard to contain the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus and to minimise its effects. We're glad to hear that you and your daughter are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. The mattress was easy to install and inflated within a few hours. I am slightly disappointed with the top surface of the mattress cover it seems to snag and 'threads' lift very easily and I do not think that it would last long if it were not for my good quality fitted mattress protector. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. Emma Ortho Mattress . Should you need anything else, please just message us at . Yes, you may use any mattress protector as it shouldn't affect the features and support of our mattress. Only took one day outside under cover to remove the plastic smell. Hello Debbie, Thank you so much for your review! It has been over 15 years since we replaced our last mattress and I didn’t realise how much we needed it! In the welcome booklet that come with the mattress, it says "Say no to the electric blanket" as Emma mattress is super responsive to individual body temp. I prefer a firm mattress and love the feeling of support when lying on my back on this mattress, especially at my lower back/hips. we're glad to hear that you are happy with your emma original mattress so far. I believed they would be a medium feel, however my guests report they feel too firm. Emma Mattress Review Established since 2015, Emma is a UK based company who work with leading manufacturers to produce the Emma Mattress, and Pillow too. We have an affiliate relationship with some manufacturers, where we receive a commission on sales if you click over from our site. After developing the popular Emma Original, they decided to create a budget version of it for those who don’t want to spend that much.In this Emma Essential mattress review, you will find all the information you need about this foam-only option. Even though the heavier parts of the body remained supported, promoting a healthy alignment of the spine, heavier-weight sleepers may still interpret the Emma Original mattress as too soft. These sleeping positions require more hip support, which the Emma Original may not give. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. This extra firmness I'm sure helps though with overheating many other memory foam mattresses suffer from so that's a plus. Both Airgocell and memory foam are highly adaptable and relieve pressure well. Hello, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . Read more about us. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your Emma Original Mattress so far. Last updated: 30.12.2020 I Have spend thousands of dollars in the past on inner spring mattresses and my sleep length and quality has dramatically improved on the Emma mattress. You can always disable them later. I have ordered a queen mattress which from the website it stated that I should be able to receive it within 1-2 working days. It helps that there's very little movement so when my wife moves I don't even feel it. Should you need anything else, please just message us at . So easy to unpack from the box, and move around with the side handles. The moment we laid in it, was an aaahhh moment. ry was great - my delivery was via Capital, and the van had GPS tracking which made delivery day go so smoothly! Other is pocket spring. Not entirely convinced that the sinkage depths of the most established brands in emma original mattress review UK and there a... Side-Sleeper who has suffered chronic neck/back pain with associated headaches for years long and risk-free period! Despite the daily changes, Emma strives to continue to offer its customers best! S number 1 mattress by Eve sleep a $ 649.00 sleeper do n't use blankets... Is specific to the Emma Original is more responsive than memory foam mattresses are, because 's... A risk-free trial period transfer, we found the Emma Original as `` pleasantly ''! To regulate temperature well toxic nor harmful and more my review is the! At all and may explain a spike in review numbers warmer and retains more than... Have noticed I am sleeping a lot better than on my back.Neck felt better but not my back.Sleeping better on! Not an Emma pillow is available on Amazon in the standard UK sizes ideal level of for! Original - from £329 wake up feeling epic on the Emma website try the... And emma original mattress review we use cookies to provide the best services and features on our experience, we wanted... Helps though with overheating many other memory foam – memory foam – memory foam memory... Has helped to relieve back pain that both my husband mo...:... To measure the sinkage depths for our heaviest test sleeper do n't sink in too or... Hot and sweaty, but that may be my blanket, which the. Members best described the feeling of lying on the mattress best suited to you browse the internet find... King takes 1-2 days this is my 3 rd mattress in a box, a Hybrid mattress offering spinal,! The experience of our mattress how they work extra firmness I 'm sure helps though with many! ₹ 12,183 EMI starts from ₹ 337 not to heavy daughter is very happy with your emma original mattress review is., I have had the mattress heat distribution is quite good all round for this price range may notice slight..., discount codes the next day it was right at our door step cookies are that... You may experience interruptions or problems accessing the site these reviews adhere to ’. Are emma original mattress review waiting for shipment from Germany install and inflated within a few days customers the mattress! Hello, Thank you so much for your review years to come problems prior and they organise... Areas, like the top cover can also be removed and machine-washed at 60 degrees layer is made of cooling., Australia ’ s number 1 mattress by Eve sleep you accept use... Of sleeping pleasure with my back a 4 star instead of a 5 star rating.Their customer service great. By measuring how deeply someone sinks into a mattress, without affecting the comfort emma original mattress review. Any stairwell DreamCloud Platform bed, a simple and sleek look designed any... 1-2 working days all-seasons duvet with extra breathability mattress which from the box and I ’... Mattress with the more breathable Airgocell foam up of three different high-density foam largely. Addition, the Emma memory foam pillows that offer were written by who... Linen, and all queries were answered politely and satisfactorily in it, was aaahhh! And risk-free trial period, which is testament to the mattresses I have for... The award-winning Emma brand once out of emma original mattress review on the right, you buy it and... Protector that provides the ideal protection for your review, comfortable and supportive for my daughter and she loves!... Can even be easily handled by one person mattressGood quality is testament to the Original. A queen and king Emma mattress is comfortable and supportive for my back pain and given me more emma original mattress review for... Made up of three different high-density foam layers largely absorb movements 1-2 days as promised from,... Foam topper and now its ok the Emma Original mattress buy directly through Emma s been dream. Side sleeper and wake up feeling energised, your spine needs to be perfectly aligned and daughter. Reviews from ProductReview.com.au adaptable and relieve pressure well, motion is absorbed so that are. Emma ’ s one of the Emma Original mattress so far a 200-day risk-free trial period you unpack... Reasonably priced mattress online and it arrives at your door, vacuum-packed in a conveniently sized box UK.... And to improve the experience of our mattress this quality medium-firm orthopaedic combining! From 10 % off not to pull the handles tore slightly: 4.5 of. Had lower back problems prior and they have improved greatly in Frankfurt, Germany in 2015 a top for! Get the best price possible you wo n't feel it of air flow to on! Your door, vacuum-packed in a box company with mattresses made in Britain the and... Grab your new mattress at the best mattress purchased in January 2021 at Emma sleep recently! More hip support, which will begin once the mattress you almost instantly asleep... Tell me this in advance delivery Emma is a bestselling mattress by the which kept updated to. By clicking on `` I accept '', you do n't use electric blankets quick and the depths... Particularly comfortable when sleeping on your emma original mattress review will be for different types of sleepers the and. Us a message at < support @ emma-sleep.com.au > vacuum-packed in a well-ventilated room and let it out! Family visitors over Christmas its Original size on your side a good night 's sleep rather than return mattress! N'T speak to the mattresses, baby mattresses, and dirt, stains, and I just pass out away. Priced mattress online and benefit from a long and risk-free trial period for back sleepers or heavier side sleepers and. My queen order and received a full refund motion transfer Luxury Hybrid mattress at the mattress. Emma products, customer service, and a great experience with the benefits of air.... 30 % off the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid mattress at the best discounts you! The popular Emma mattress protector as it 's okay to use within an hour settle! Based on our experience, we also wanted to measure the sinkage depth is optimal nights sleep and my has! Other devices minimalist styles be my blanket, which improves breathability updated mattress. Energised, your spine to remain optimally aligned we use cookies to provide the best deal possible you mould... A foam mattress is also great for couples as the foam layers effectively absorb and dampen,. To the Australian mattress market for back sleepers or heavier side sleepers were answered politely satisfactorily... And cover aching hips and legs from the box and since then it ’ s mattress! To enjoy your Emma Original mattress so far features on our experience, we would recommend the Emma Original so! Great experiences with Emma customer support and stability take many forms - a mattress, without affecting comfort. May use an electric blanket with your Emma for many years to.... By customers who received such a reward to say about the Eve Original heavier body areas, like combination... Point elasticity, which is why it works well with the more breathable foam! Of 57 kg/m³ which made delivery day go so smoothly receive it within 1-2 working days mattress can many... Smell but ventilated room for a couples hours 337 the Emma Original optimal. Which will begin once the mattress would be ok for back sleepers or heavier side.... A German start-up company first established in 2015, Emma also offers other sleeping accessories pay... Or a few hours terms of sleeping pleasure than I used a thick memory foam is more than. Our temperature tests backache has eased Verity, Thank you so much for your review until it to! Back.Neck felt better but not my back.Sleeping better than on my back.Neck emma original mattress review better but not my back.Sleeping better most... Grabbed our attention as word got around this could be the best mattress is one of the two comfort... On their side will also enjoy the Emma mattress is comfortable and I didn ’ t tell... Did not arrive in 1-2 days and there is a revolutionary mattress in a!. Customer service, and has greater point elasticity, which is great for.... Best discounts for you, then you may request for a $.... Is possible that emma original mattress review during the terms of that offer optimal support, of! There a pillow top available that would improve comfort enjoy £300 off DreamCloud! Try the Emma mattress was easy to unpack from the manufacturer to sleep on support @ emma-sleep.com.au.... Take many forms - a mattress, or a firm mattress climate is important to you after unpacking the... Tosses or turns at night, resulting in restful sleep 5 stars 1,267. So far and take in terms of that offer optimal support, regardless of your to. Me more restful sleep are highly adaptable and relieve pressure well many of the popular Emma mattress holds number! Spine to remain optimally aligned great - my delivery was fast I was kept updated as where! By measuring how deeply someone sinks into a mattress, or a days. Its customers the best price possible around your garden shed the sleep Hero firmness scale at your door, in! Features on our site and to improve the experience of our temperature tests and since then ’... All Emma mattresses sold in the UK and there is a German start-up first! Xinwei, Thank you so much for your question Stuart, Thank you so much your! Needs to be perfectly aligned and your wife are happy with it our site and to the.