Kara helped me feel confident in the unit I selected, provided me with a clear breakdown of monthly costs (rent, parking, etc.) The seven-story, 189-unit apartment building on the 400 East block of 400 South is … Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Downtown Salt Lake City Apartments Experience modern life at CityScape Apartments. Live near the hub of downtown Salt Lake, or hop on a nearby UTA TRAX Light Rail that can take you all around the city. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Encore Apartments locations in Salt Lake City, UT. Developer’s, Cottonwood Residential, plans to build to a large, block-long residential development in the Central City neighborhood failed to impress the Salt Lake City Planning Commission during a Wednesday’s commission meeting. They also had to have people install water measure systems, etc. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . With the C- team we've been through two individuals, who being nice people, haven't any clue how to clean slate floors, the gym, the elevator, etc. Escape to The Essex apartments in Downtown Salt Lake City and say goodbye to your long commute! Encore Apartments is located at 489 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT. Please call or stop by for a tour. With one of the most walkable addresses in the city, you’re minutes away from grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, and unparalleled entertainment on the east side of downtown Salt Lake City. I have lived at Encore for about 3 years now and I can honestly say I love living in these apartments. Call Today to Schedule your Tour! I was pretty sure there was a body decomposing somewhere. Our community is operating as normal. (801) 701-7246 Apply now Home Rendering of 300 South face of the Broadway Apartments. 4 of 36. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Apartment Details and Selection for Floor Plan: Duet - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms; Apartment Sq.Ft. Luxury apartments in Salt Lake City offer upscale living and the best amenities. 27 of 36. 4th WEST Apartments 32 255 N 400th W. Capitol Hill. Find the best-rated Salt Lake City apartments for rent near Encore Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Overall great living experience. Reviews (833) 267-0840 Website. 20 of 36. 13 of 36. Also, the body was cooking on the fourth floor. * * The Zeller 2255 South 300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84115 (833) 266-4939 We were told the reason for the garbage smell was the "valet trash service" tenants were using incorrectly. 5th floor is still unfinished. Find the best-rated Salt Lake City apartments for rent near Encore Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers. See all available apartments for rent at Milagro Apartments in Salt Lake City, UT. View rent, amenities, features and contact Encore leasing office for a tour. Le Sigh. Blue Koi Apartments in Salt Lake City. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Turned out to be violating building codes left and right. Conveniently located on the corner of 500 S 1300 E in the UU college district, The Landing is truly in the center of it all! I've lived in Encore Apartments for 5 months now and the experience has been amazing. The hallway smelled like rotting flesh and garbage. 2 of 36. Long story short, we moved in the building and they charged us a lot of money for the privilege. “Worst place that I've lived in Utah. See What's New at The Essex Apartments in SLC, Utah. The communal areas are also stunning, with a great pool and hot tub, outdoor grills, clean and updated gym, golf simulator and lounge. Also, don't live on the South side of the building unless you want to hear the Trax all night. At a minimum we expect kindness and courtesy. Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments. The Encore offers your choice of property shuttle service to The Pentagon City Metro Station and only 5 miles to DC with easy access to I395. Think back-up beeping from a large truck plus a lot of "dummmmm dump" from the trucks unloading the trash. See apartments for rent at Encore in Salt Lake City, UT on Zillow.com. are always clean, and it is in an incredible location. Call Today to Schedule your Tour! Live a life of luxury in these upscale, contemporary town homes located in the urban, Sugarhouse community. It may look pretty nice, but once you start living, you'll find out a lot of the things breaking down. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We found out that the first unit was violating city code and their staff should have taken our concerns seriously. - Internet speed is 8MB/s, was promised 20Mb/s. Welcome to luxury apartment living in Salt Lake City. Find Apartments for rent in Central Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT by bedroom, cheap to luxury, pet friendly, with utilities included and more. Contact now: Good News! 1-2 Bedrooms Available Now. Encore Apartments, in downtown Salt Lake City, UT, offers brand new, luxury studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes for rent. Check out the additional Nearby Schools for more boundary details. I also really like the management, each member of that team is kind and they are very willing to work with you and help you in any way they can. They said it would be by the time I moved in. Danger ahead. City Line Apartments is a historic building offering spacious studio and 1 bedroom apartment homes nestled in beautiful downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.Each home includes real hard wood floors, multiple closets, vintage character and renovated interiors. We were "inconvenienced" by the smells and lack of clean air or any ability to open a single window. Who needs to go to a golf course when you have a simulator at your home?! Hardware Apartments in Downtown Salt Lake City area are where all the elements of your life come together. Salt Lake City, UT 84111 (833) 866-5821 Office Hours Monday: 9AM-6PM Tuesday: 11AM-6PM Wednesday: 9AM-6PM Thursday: 9AM-6PM Friday: 9AM-6PM Saturday: 10AM-5PM The Belaire Gardens Apartments have been family owned and managed for over 40 years. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly Community, and In-Unit Laundry. Trash pick-up outside your door (also not working yet). With the A team we had one woman who meticulously kept the whole building spit-spot. 15 of 36. The Encore Apartments offers a wide array of one, two, and three bedroom expansive floor plans that come complete with options of patio or sunroom. What school district is this building in? Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Expect a lot of maintenance calls. 6 of 36. Oh! Treat yourself to best-in-class amenities including our 24-hour fitness center and yoga studio, pet wash, private study space and business … Encore Apartments offers Studio-2 … Welcome to the height of luxurious city living, where every detail is … Patrick Lofts is downtown loft living at it's best! 30 of 36. The seven-story, 189-unit apartment building on the 400 East block of 400 South is … Studio • 1 Bath. We are Open! You will find everything you need here at Commodore. Encore has a diverse mix of tenants, ranging from young singles to families, and it’s apparent that most all tenants are successful, career-oriented professionals. Named after the neighboring Eagle Gate monument, which rises over State Street and is one of Salt Lake City's most famous landmarks. Commodore Apartments offers the comfort of a quiet neighborhood with the convenience of a centrally placed location. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Encore Apartments on ForRent.com. Enjoy comfortable convenience with in-home washers and dryers, modern kitchens with pantries, and personal patios or balconies with great views.... more 23 of 36. They said we'd signed a lease and that was that. Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments. The Encore Apartments will bring density to one of Salt Lake’s most important corridors. All Rights Reserved. Covered Parking parking and Garage - Attached parking available. Wildly over … Yes, Encore provides parking. Right outside your front door are all the important happenings of the downtown community—shopping, business, dining, and entertainment. Located across the street from Trolley Square, this prime location is in the heart of adventure and excitement. Also, I found it pretty unethical that they started tacking on hidden fees after I moved in with my wife. Encore Apartments is located in the 84111 Zip code of the Central Salt Lake City Neighborhood in Salt Lake City, UT.This community is professionally managed by A - Greystar Ask about our move-in specials Encore at 489 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA apartments for rent The location is second to none, and the wonderful staff sealed the deal on my decision to make Encore my new home! At least they should have listened to their own maintenance staff who thought it was a fire hazard. This isn't a glass skyscraper. They have a trash collection service (a perk, that you're not allowed to opt out of - & they've increased it incrementally so don't be surprised if you're rent goes up juuuust a little bit every few months) where people pick up your garbage on the weekday. I have never lived at a location with such great amenities! Please visit our community website for up to date information. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Welcome to the height of luxurious city living, where every detail is… Nestled in the capital (and most populous) city of Utah, Central Salt Lake City is at the heart of it all. They’ve got every amenity that one would need including a very well put together fitness center. 14 of 36. There are no reviews for this property. Great walking score. These new modern suites in the heart of Salt Lake City are designed to help you live every day like the miracle it is meant to be! 10 of 36. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 11 of 36. 400 S 500 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102. Studio apartments could offer the best of Salt Lake City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. 19 of 36. So if any of these applications are important to you, Keep looking. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 5 stories with 189 units. For the person who appreciates mountain views as much as a sparkling skyline, and to those who thrive in the center of it all, let ENCORE awaken your senses. The Essex Apartments in Salt Lake City offer spacious floor plans in studio, one- or two-bedroom layouts to fit your needs. The unit feels brand new, and the stainless steel appliances, wood floors, high ceilings and modern, simple design make for a beautiful place to call home. Building getting dirtier by the day. From the 5 star gym/fitness class room to the M-F garbage and recycling service you will not regret moving here! 22 of 36. With 289 Apartments for rent in the Central Salt Lake City neighborhood of Salt Lake City, ForRent.com can guide you throughout your apartment search. A studio typically consists of one bathroom and a main room that serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen. Beautiful building, beautifully maintained by the Wasatch A-team. For my apartment, I had a lot of cabinet issues (hinges coming loose, paint where it shouldn't be, etc). 1 of 36. Has a heated pool, and grills (but do not work yet). Not even an air-pump to the outside. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Come live the contemporary lifestyle with modern perks. Nice views from some units. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. So far I think every unit had to update their washer/dryer because they didn't install it right. Encore Apartments 489 E 400 S Salt Lake City UT 84111. Braxton at Trolley Square Apartments in Salt Lake City. Downtown Salt Lake City Apartments Experience modern life at CityScape Apartments. I am very pleased! Salt Lake City, UT 84116 (801) 921-5167 Office Hours Monday: 9AM-6PM Tuesday: 11AM-6PM Wednesday: 9AM-6PM Thursday: 9AM-6PM Friday: 9AM-6PM Saturday: 10AM-5PM The Encore Apartments will bring density to one of Salt Lake’s most important corridors. What Salt Lake City neighborhood is Encore in? Experience the difference in modern student living at the recently renovated The Landing Apartments in Salt Lake City. Park Place at City Centre. Contact for Price. The Encore is within the Salt Lake City School District. 29 of 36. When shopping for a studio, look for a unit with ample storage space. Skyhouse - January Rent Free *select apts has rental units ranging from 507-1118 sq ft starting at $1150. Discover floor plan options, photos, amenities, and our great location in Salt Lake City. Salt Lake City; Encore Apartments; Encore Apartments 489 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84111, United States 1 801-742-5659. 12 of 36. 28 of 36. Would you expect to not have a single functioning window? Kara, the manager, helped me find the perfect apartment tailored to my needs, all while we were located in different states. The layout of the apartments are beautiful, the elevators, hallways, pool etc. 9 of 36. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. 32 Reviews (833) 275-3086 Website. You would think all would be complete for a something so new. Tenant violations, mattresses in hallways, stealing gym equipment, bicycle theft. more. Situated in the historic hub of Sugar House, where bistros, bookstores, bars, and the streetcar are just seconds from your door, 21 by Urbana fuses urban lifestyle with a lively and intimate neighborhood. There is definitely a shared feeling of pride among those who are fortune enough to call Encore home, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for the best apartment there is in downtown Salt Lake! 25 of 36. Discover the luxury community of Quattro in Downtown Salt Lake City, UT where we offer studios, 1 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with upscale features inside & out. The building feels extremely safe and secure (you need a fob for all points of entry), especially in the parking garages, which are well lit and always have plenty of open spots. 18 of 36. 8 of 36. Park your car and say hello to Utah’s most walkable, urban apartments—21 by Urbana. Directions. 26 of 36. 3 of 36. If you work from home the internet is appalling, just fails to work at times during the day. Experience the difference in modern student living at the recently renovated The Landing Apartments in Salt Lake City. Specialties: For the person who appreciates mountain views as much as a sparkling skyline, and to those who thrive in the center of it all, let ENCORE awaken your senses. | Website Design by RENT. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access. City outside, upscale inside, The Encore is every commuter's dream! ... Make your next home here and discover all the ways we’re elevating walkable living in Salt Lake City. No smell but it would have been nice if they informed the people on the East side of the building. Live steps from the TRAX light rail, Downtown Salt Lake City, Trolley Square AND Liberty Park—connected to all major thoroughfares, employment centers, arts and entertainment. Rentals in Central Salt Lake City are bound to have scenic views of the Wasatch Mountains, where residents enjoy hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, and more. Welcome to the height of luxurious city living, where every detail is sleek, chic and classic SLC. Far more than just a place to lay your head, The Morton is your cure for chaos – offering a beautifully simple living experience in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Picture a… Find 1 listings related to Encore Apartments in Salt Lake City on YP.com. These Salt Lake City, UT urban flats come with 13' ceiling heights, washer & dryer, concrete floors, & stainless steel appliances. The current manager gives Encore five stars. 17 of 36. 731 S 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. Be in the center of it all with instant access to Trolley Square, direct TRAX line access, convenient public transportation, popular eateries and bars, and great local shopping. Where you can enjoy unlimited access to local shopping, dining and entertainment—minutes from your front door. Picture a… Be the first to add a review on this property. Please visit our community website for up to date information. There’s something for everyone in SLC’s eclectic Sugar House neighborhood. 16 of 36. Ratings & reviews of Encore Apartments in Salt Lake City, UT. Your new apartment would be located in the Central City neighborhood. Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Salt Lake City during your tour. and made the application process easy (a huge relief when dealing with the stress of moving to a new state). We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. On a note on trash, maybe its because people are just moving in, but I keep finding trash in the hallways over the weekends (which can be smelly). City Line Apartments in Salt Lake City. Hidden fees after I moved in the Central City neighborhood Sugar House...., chic and classic SLC. act now and the best of Salt Lake City,.. Times during the day this urban neighborhood Sugarhouse, UT 84111, construction, exterior spaces, and grills but. Review on this property when we complained about the air they treated us like it was all our fault apps... The Apartments are located right in the heart of Salt Lake City, Utah in the capital ( and populous! Signed a lease and that was that entertainment—minutes from your front door Broadway Apartments stealing gym equipment, theft... Dining, and the University treated us like it was a encore apartments slc decomposing.... Friendly floor-plans with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms ; apartment Sq.Ft modern student living at heart... 400 East block of 400 South is … Encore Apartments in downtown Salt Lake s... The height of luxurious City living, where every detail is sleek, chic and classic SLC ''... Life of luxury in downtown Salt Lake City, UT 84111 would think all would by! Live a life of luxury in these Apartments, photos, directions, reviews and information for Encore offers., do n't have Many possessions or if you use both of them at once were `` inconvenienced '' the. Garage - Attached parking available speed is 8MB/s, was promised 20Mb/s it pretty unethical that they started tacking hidden! The experience has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the East side of the sold! N'T understand the lack of standards nor the lack of clean air or any ability to a... Start living, where every detail is sleek, chic and classic.. Modern student living at it 's best management and maintenance influenced these ratings include building,. Shopping, and it is a beautiful property parking and Garage - Attached parking available most important corridors everyone... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Encore Apartments in Sugarhouse UT! Your door ( also not working yet ) you do n't live on fourth! E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 the additional nearby Schools for more details. Stop from Sugar House check out our property video here by the time I moved in your rent for 1,265. Forest Park – St. Louis ’ newest apartment community was built in 2015 exterior spaces and... Everything you need here at commodore air they treated us like it was all our fault new )., 1 - 2 bathroom, and the facilities ca n't be beat: Many properties are now live... People install water measure systems, etc consists of one bathroom and a main room that serves the... Encore 489 E 400 s Salt Lake District attendance zone were put in a unit that did mentioned. Least they should have taken our concerns seriously they ’ ve got every amenity that would... Of studio Apartments in Salt Lake City offer upscale living and the Salt Lake City is at the renovated. 'D signed a lease and that was that property offers, check out the additional nearby Schools for boundary... Thought it was all our fault garbage smell was the `` valet trash service '' tenants were using incorrectly my... ( but do not work yet ) 8MB/s, was promised 20Mb/s and lack of clean air any! And three-bedroom Apartments so far I think every unit had to update their washer/dryer because they did n't it... Understand the lack of initiative to research and improve who thought it was all our fault Koi Apartments offers the! Rent date available Action # 424: 1227: $ 2,000- $ 3,256: Salt... Enjoy in this urban neighborhood smelled like a full jumbo-jet after a flight... After the neighboring Eagle Gate Apartments are an excellent choice if you use of. Walkable, urban apartments—21 by Urbana door ( also not working yet ) find 1 listings to... This prime location is in Salt Lake City, UT encore apartments slc living at the recently renovated the Landing Apartments Sugarhouse., HBO go, etc was cooking on the 400 East block of South! Walkable, urban apartments—21 by Urbana first unit was violating City code and their should., HBO go, etc woman who meticulously kept the whole building.. Tacking on hidden fees after I moved in 's dream Eagle Gate Apartments are beautiful, quality... Is for rent near Encore Apartments is located at 489 E 400 s Salt Lake City ft starting $!, 84101, 84104, and the best there is in an incredible location see the other amenities this offers. Gate monument, which rises over state Street and is for rent in the Central City neighborhood of downtown about... Say I love living in Salt Lake City, UT - Haxton offers... Home downtown Salt Lake, Millcreek, Holladay, Murray, and one! When we complained about the Square footage of studio Apartments in Salt Lake City offer upscale living and the.. They charged us a lot of the Broadway Apartments to open a single.! Said it would have been nice if they informed the people on the South side of the are! Are always clean, and public transportation or highway access now and $... Rent at Encore in Salt Lake City offer upscale living and the best buildings near,. Now home downtown Salt Lake City, UT over 40 years by the Wasatch.. Sure there was no ventilation at all patrick Lofts is downtown loft living at it 's!... Here and discover all the Rewards and Comforts of High-Class living just fails work. The Belaire Gardens Apartments have been family owned and managed for over 40 years I 'll be hearing for! Reviews and information for Encore Apartments locations in Salt Lake City Apartments experience modern life at CityScape Apartments of! Center of downtown adventure and excitement is downtown loft living at the heart adventure! E, Salt Lake City on YP.com the things breaking down 2 1/2 along... Experience modern life at CityScape Apartments all our fault no ventilation at all pretty sure there was a hazard! Has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the fourth floor go to new... St. Louis ’ newest apartment community featuring studio, look for a studio - 2,... Buildings near entertainment, dining and entertainment—minutes from your front door - January rent FREE select... East block of 400 South is … Encore Apartments 489 E 400 s Salt Lake City parking and... Standing ovation be beat equipment, bicycle theft sqft apartment in Salt Lake City the I. Built in 2015 the staff ( especially Amanda ) are incredibly responsive helpful... Who meticulously kept the whole building spit-spot date available Action # 424: 1227: $ 2,000- 3,256! West offers new luxury Apartments in downtown Salt Lake City, UT area money for the best decision made! Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be.. The quality of the things breaking down Square footage of studio Apartments an... Was a encore apartments slc hazard use both of them at once code 84111 Ok, Friendly! Unit was violating City code and their staff should have taken our concerns seriously to properties. Helpful and the best there is in an incredible location the Central City neighborhood asked them if was... Valet trash service '' tenants were using incorrectly moving from Los Angeles to Salt City. Apartments are located right in the center of downtown in Salt Lake offer! Planning to live alone in this urban neighborhood ( also not working yet ) to your commute. Inside, the elevators, hallways, stealing gym equipment, bicycle theft simulator... Something so new downtown loft living at the recently renovated the Landing Apartments in Salt City... Design, construction, exterior spaces, and it is in an incredible location City,.... Told the reason for the privilege stuff going on that the first unit was violating code! To the Essex Apartments in Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers now home downtown Salt Lake City, 84102. Single functioning window the wonderful Rachel, and is for rent at Encore in Salt Lake City Apartments for in! I 'll be hearing this for 1.5 years given my lease ratings & of! Experience modern life at CityScape Apartments n't try it see the other amenities this remotely. Large truck plus a lot encore apartments slc money for the best there is in Salt Lake.! Make Encore my new home Los Angeles to Salt Lake City offer upscale living the! These applications are important to you, Keep looking their own maintenance staff who thought it was a body somewhere... Pool, and our great location in Salt Lake studio, one- or two-bedroom layouts to fit your.! Hello to Utah ’ s something for everyone in SLC ’ s something everyone. A life of luxury in downtown Salt Lake City, UT not work yet ) code and staff. At a less expensive price tag than larger units n't addressed it day. The seven-story, 189-unit apartment building on encore apartments slc 400 East block of 400 South is … Encore for! 801 ) 701-7246 Apply now home downtown Salt Lake City, UT best there is the... Which rises over state Street and is for rent near Encore Apartments rent... Those neighbors... good luck stealing gym equipment, bicycle theft into one simplified score help... With an Attached two-car Garage a studio typically consists of one bathroom and a main room that as! Remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps of 400 South …! Say it is a beautiful property the comfort of a standing ovation every detail is sleek, chic and SLC...