What ICC profile should I use if I wanted to print on Awagami Bizan and Shiramine papers? It has the same set of colors of 3880 but it has a reformulated pigment technology for an increased density range. Do I use the same Epson 3880 ICC profile as provided on the Awagami website? Both printers allow users to change media on the fly with three paper paths, a high capacity cut-sheet feeder; a single-sheet front-in and front-out thick paper path for media and poster board up to 1.5mm* thick; and an optional rear-mounted 2 or 3-inch core roll feeder for P807. For Black and White printing, I suggest that you stick with the Epson’s Advanced Black and White, use an ICC Gray profile or learn to use a RIP. Epson SureColor SC-P807. See the video. Fitur Utama : Printer produksi tinggi 64 inci Description Reviews (0) Description. The precision front-feed mechanism and redesigned paper path allows for fine art paper handling, and loading from the front. http://www.globisph.com/, Im looking a printer for T Shirt business, can i use epson P807. Additional Even roll paper that were cut into sheets (serious paper curl) went through the feeder smoothly. Linkedin. Epson use the three black inks to produce neutral greys; Photo Black or Matte Black, Light Black and Light, Light Black. You may withdraw your consent or view our privacy policy at any time. Please tell me where to buy from? * Tecco Photo Rag Your email address will not be published. This is the replacement for the R3880. This was the image I was trying to print. Approximately 50+ papers of varying thickness including an illustration board was fed to the printer. Having the P807 with the same head design is pretty reliable. Nothing really to think about aside from the choice of connection – USB or Wifi. After everything has been set up, the first thing printed was a 21×4 step-wedge and a grayscale test target. This is important since I found later-on that you cannot set a USB and a WIFI connection at the same time. It uses Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 ink, an advanced pigment ink set that delivers an ultra-wide range of colours and smooth, vibrant skin tones. The new printer, which we got for review, has 9 color tanks. The sturdy optional roll holder on the P807 enables user to print on 17” wide roll media. Or perhaps an F1 race car but you’re driving along EDSA – it would be worthless. Oddly there is a blank button which Epson could have made use of for Print, Cancel, or other function. Instagram * New 9 colour UltraChrome HD technology Data below show LAB Values. You might want to look at other Epson models specifically for your goal. The range of difference is paper dependent and is generally higher with glossy papers. Either that or I just got lucked into a “cherry” (product variability). Epson keeps adding flavours to its devices. Equipped with connectivity features such as 100 Mbit Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless n1 and Hi-Speed USB 2.0, the SureColor P807 provides flexible options for seamless and effortless connectivity across platforms and devices. Epson SureColor SC-P807. Yes, you should have use the ICC profile from the Awagami site.  Epson India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. The new reformulated inks exhibit better density range and shadow separation. The professional photo printer will be able to produce prints of up to 17in high in panoramic formats as long as 1.1m/43.3in, as well as printing on thick art paper via a front media loader. Hi John, Epson SureColor SC-P807. The B/W photograph on our test print displays a deep solid black and maintains excellent shadow and highlight detail, in short it has the feel of a quality darkroom print. We tried on different papers (matte and gloss/semi-gloss) and they’re all better. It is quite important to note that I never had a troublesome clog problem with my 3880. This review is based on tests with a pre-release version of the P800 printer, which Epson America made available to me for this purpose. Designed to set the benchmark for professional imaging excellence, the 17 Epson® SureColor P5000 Series offers a refined design for enhanced performance and reliability. And if you made a mistake on the media type on the print dialogue and the inks starts to switch, turning off the power would not disrupt the switch. Facebook Longevity: Depending on selected media types, the P807 switches between the two black inks via the printer driver to match the media in use, achieving ideal large photo print runs at a lower cost per print. It comes with 9 80ml ink carts (64ml starter ink) The print head design is similar in the 3880/3885, with 180 nozzles per ink. Epson SureColor SC-P8000 - large-format printer - color - ink-jet overview and full product specs on CNET. Users can also devote more time to production and less time for maintenance with the high-capacity ink cartridges. Home Support Printers Professional Imaging Printers SureColor Series Epson SureColor SC-P807. Anyway, try to get that ICC from Awagami. Quick View. My contact at Awagami is Aya Fujimori nice person . * Supports Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print Hai sobat printer kali ini JagoanPrinter.com sebagai distributor printer bergaransi resmi terbesar, terlengkap dan termurah, yang menyediakan daftar harga printer Epson dan menjual printer Epson terbaru.Dan kali ini Jagoan Printer ingin membahas mengenai spesifikasi dan harga jual printer Epson SureColor SC-807. 1000 Patches | A3+ | High Speed Off | 2880 = 13 minutes, Ink swap The Wi-fi settings can also be configured via the touch screen. I noticed that cancelling a print takes more time compared to the 3880. Bring out true quality in your photo collection with the SureColor SC-P807. The tests are ongoing over at Wilhelm. Remember that the print is unforgiving. Compare Close. The printer would print your sucky images exquisitely sucky. Tunjukkan kualitas sejati dalam koleksi foto dengan SureColor P807. Epson. There are times wherein you will choose a wrong media type and you’ll be hitting yourself for not double checking your settings. By employing the Epson Variable- Sized Droplet technology, the Ultrachrome HD ink is enhanced to deliver 10 shadings per ink droplet at a unit area. I was not able to play around with other good stuff. Do you know of or Can you recommend 3rd party cartridges and ink that positively will work with the p807 model? You’d think this is not important but if you’ll have several images to print, you’d want to approximate the number of hours or days you’d be spending with your printer. Discussion. We tried using the Wi-Fi just to check its functions and it worked flawlessly. * Exceptionally wide colour gamut and highest black density on the market (2.86 Dmax on PGPP) Works With : Epson SureColor SC-P807 Photo Printer View Ink Yields Size wise this is a tank compared to the Epson it is replacing but it is also the best printer I have ever used and i am very happy to give this printer the 5 star review it deserves. The unit also did not have the optional roll media adapter. Here’s one comparison for Epson Velvet. Hi Saad, And with nine 80 ml high-yield ink cartridges, the P807 promises superior print productivity like never before. With a few simple and intuitive steps, its user-friendly application only calls for a one-time calibration when using genuine media. Bring out true quality in your photo collection with the SureColor SC-P607/ P807. That raises the question about how the printers perform comparatively with different papers. Category: Epson Large Format Printers. Bring out true quality in your photo collection with the SureColor SC-P807. It prints Flawlessly professionally gallery quality A2 size prints. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Epson Connect Solutions for Smartphones, Tablets, and More Using AirPrint Using Google Cloud Print Using the Control Panel See these sections to learn about the control panel and select control panel settings. Other WI-Fi features like Epson iPrint Mobile App (Android and Apple) and Apple Airprint were not tested (it might be included on the installation CD) But seeing that it works with a browser, there should be no problems there. Add to cart. The inkset is the same, but the chip (ink cartridge chip) are most probably not. Installation was a breeze. It was through Globis that I was able to get my hands on an Epson test unit at redlab* The P807 test unit unfortunately did not come with the installation CD and User Manual. Fortunately, it does. And with nine 80 ml high-yield ink cartridges, the P807 promises superior print productivity like … Using this ink combination eliminates any colour cast. All tests were done in Photoshop CS6  on a Windows machine. * Front loading fine art paper path for easy loading of fine art media and rigid media I think they have it now. It would be wrong to assume that your photographs would magically be awesome if your photographs suck. The improved density range has more impact on images that has shadow detail; and with color, unless your image has colors that push the limits of the color space or saturation, the extra range this printer provides will be less important. A popular option for many photographers looking to print images at up to 17 x 22 inches has been the Epson 3880 printer (and before that the 3800). Model: C11CE22402 Product Home. I like this. Print from any room in the house, using a wireless network. To contact Epson America, you may write to 3131 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 or … * 2.7 inch colour touch panel The Epson StylusPro 3880 has been an extremely popular fine art photo printer with legions of fans online, so in some ways you can understand why Epson didn’t’ seem to be in a rush to replace it. Good news is, I never had a single mis-feed on the P807. Professional Quality Infuse highest black density, colour stability and exceptional print permanence into your photos. I used Awagami Bizan months back and there were no ICC profiles to be used. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you’re looking to get your first printer of this class or upgrade your current, give the Epson P807 a good look. 1000 Patches | A3+ | High Speed Off | 1440 = 6.50 minutes http://nathanwu.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/242.jpg. Yes, usually we see three color tanks and one black cartridge in all common printers, but it’s different from others. I almost always use the top load feed (up to 300gsm and 13mil thickness) The only time I used the front manual feed on a 3880 is when I printed on Awagami Bizan paper. Depending on selected media types, the P807 switches between the two black inks via the printer driver to match the media in use, achieving ideal large photo print runs at a lower cost per print. The colored front display is touch activated, equipped with wi-fi and has a roll paper option (for panoramic prints up to 10 feet). The media type will dictate the ink strategy. MK to PK – 3 minutes. All these numbers and advancements would be worthless if it does not translate in paper. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Copyright © 2021 Ease of Use2.7" LCD PanelThe backlit 2.7-inch Tilting Colour LCD touch panel allows for most functions to be accessed and controlled from the screen, including the initial setting up – all without the need to turn on the PC. Printer manufacturer Epson has announced it will introduce an A2 printer that uses its new extended-life UltraChrome ink-set and will accept roll-fed paper via an optional roll holder. If you’re in the Philippines, try Globis. ?? Photo black produces prints with minimal grey for rich and highly detailed prints while matte black significantly increases ink density when printing on more absorbent matte surfaces. Epson UK contacted me a while ago, after I’d written a lengthy review of the SC-P600 and asked if I’d be prepared to test a new printer, the long awaited replacement for the SP3880, which I’d also reviewed a few years ago (and the SP3800 before that). The printer was able to detect (the laptop was across the room) and to print using Google Cloud. Paper tested are: * Epson Fine Art Velvet Epson’s UltraChrome ® HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour gradations and defi nitions. This eliminates the need for rear feeding, reducing the printer’s footprint. Product DescriptionBacked by years of industry experience, we are engaged in offering a premium quality range of SC-P807 EPSON Printer. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Youtube Published on October 14, 2016 | Updated on May 15, 2020 . Depending on selected media types, the P807 switches between the two black inks via the printer driver to match the media in use, achieving ideal large photo print runs at a lower cost per print. Both photo black and matte black ink cartridges are loaded simultaneously. I was particularly interested on the Epson SureColor P807 printer (Asian version of the P800). Epson SC – P5000 A2; Epson SC – P807 A2; PRODUCTION. If you’re going to use the Single Sheet Front Load, ensure that you have ample space at the back of the printer. สำหรับ Epson SC-P807 Add to wishlist. * Ilford Smooth Cotton Rag Epson's UltraChrome HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour gradations and definitions. Epson SC-P807 Photo Printer quantity. Will you see this in print? Superior Print ProductivityWith SureColor SC-P6P807, users have a meticulously balanced printer of speed and quality. Something that almost always happens on a 3880. Made 2 test prints on Awagami Shiramine paper and they both came out pretty disappointingly dull. The ICC profile is a combination of paper, ink and the printer. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Your email address will not be published. Convenient ConnectivityWherever you may be, all you need is an internet connection and a mobile device fitted with Apple® AirPrint™ or Google Cloud Print™ to print whatever that’s on your screen. Easily connect and share with your workgroup, with ethernet networking. The main highlight of the printer is Epson’s UltraChrome HD ink. All of this is included on the documentation of the ICC profile that you will get when you download from the paper manufacturer website. Review of the Epson SureColor P800 printer. A2+ Prints with optional roll supportEpson UltraChrome HD ink Connect with Google Cloud Print, Wifi direct, EthernetApple AirPrint Enabled1-Year Warranty. The 3.5pl minimum drop size gives a finest resolution of 2880 dpi. The touch screen LCD menu includes useful information on … The Epson SureColor P800, which can print to a wide variety of paper sizes (including rolls with an optional adapter), is an excellent photo printer for pros and hobbyists alike. The Epson SureColor SC-P800 upward tilting control panel incorporates a 2.7 inch LCD colour touch screen and three buttons; Power ON/OFF, Home (used for the LCD screen), and return to last menu item. Not so much in the midtones and highlights. * Illustration Board, The SC-P807 is the new 17-inch Epson printer. With advanced features you would expect in a professional photo printer, the P407 enables you to explore all your creative aspirations. The Epson SureColor P807 is also substantial upgrade. This is epson's first 12-colour large-format printer and offers a wide colour gamut with 99% pantone coverage. So it is important to turn off the Auto ink change. It is an excellent printer but it is not made of fairy dust. Epson's UltraChrome HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour gradations and definitions. We just chose like a standard photo matte black option. Hi Nathan, between the 3880 and P807 gray targets. The Epson SureColor P807 is also substantial upgrade. The random step-wedge is to check linearity and the grayscale target is to assess the density range – the advancement that piqued my interest. Epson SureColor SC-P20070 adalah Epsons generasi berikutnya, kinerja tinggi, 64 printer dengan kecepatan tinggi. Epson SureColor P800. Epson SC – P6000 24 in A1; Epson SC – P7000 24 in A1; Size 17 in A2. Ideally suited for printing panoramic photos. There is a considerable improvement in print quality and the ability to accept roll media is a great feature. PK to MK- 2 minutes Epson's UltraChrome HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour gradations and definitions. There is a considerable improvement in print quality and the ability to accept roll media is a great feature. The internet in the store was down so I couldn’t download an ICC profile to install onto that particular computer. Ideally, the L* values should be a straight line. Additionally, ink-repellent coating decreases maintenance while increasing reliability. Versatile Media HandlingEasily print on fine art, roll papers, canvas and creation of panoramas over 10 feet long. Print up to A2 with dots of 3.5 picoliters with the P807. We issue a strong buy recommendation for either printer to those needing a … However, all options and functions are available via the touch screen panel. Epson SureColor P800 Printer. This holds true for all paper tested. The proof is in the print. The printer has 3 media print paths. Equipped with Epson proprietary Micro Piezo printhead, these inkjet printers deliver crisp, precise prints that exhibit minimal misting and satellites. What’s important to remember is, if your image has it, it can produce it better than past printers. Loved it very much!!! * Tecco Lustre Good thing is that you do not need to have a separate room for it and unlike the 4900 which is a massive desktop printer (it somehow pushes the meaning of desktop). As it turns out, differences between some papers overwhelm differences between printers. P807 is a photographic printer. You should also use the correct media type for the paper. But this is for a more advanced user. Twitter A2+ Prints with optional roll support Epson UltraChrome HD ink Connect with Google Cloud Print, Wifi direct, Ethernet Apple AirPrint Enabled Although there are some reports that you can use srgb as a profile – but that needs a lot more of testing. More density range equates to richer blacks, more tonal range, higher overall contrast ratio and optical clarity. The print shows less grainy-ness (is there such a word?) Epson SureColor P800 17 inch printer. Hi Ismael, Dilengkapi dengan printhead PrecisionCoreTM MicroTFP dan tinta UltraChromeTM PRO, mengalami kualitas cetak yang menakjubkan dengan biaya operasional yang terjangkau. * WiFi Direct If your scene has a wide dynamic range – it can handle it. The optional roll paper feed was unavailable during the tests, but checking the physicality of P807, you’d notice that there is no cutter function and the roll is not mechanized. Read more 18 … Bring out true quality in your photo collection with the SureColor SC-P807. Required fields are marked *. Sorry for the late reply. Downloads; Manuals and Warranty; Registration; Contact Us; Downloads Manuals and Warranty. The printer itself feels like the 3880. But if you’re in a long road and your skills is up to par, you’ll be able use the car optimally. A2+ prints with optional roll adapter meticulously balanced printer of speed and quality although there times... Colors of 3880 but it ’ s UltraChrome® HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour and... After everything has been set up, the inkset is the same, but the chip ( cartridge! You recommend 3rd party cartridges and ink that positively will work with the same Epson 3880 ICC profile the. 17 in A2 some reports that you can use srgb as a profile – but that needs a more! Your goal and redesigned paper path allows for fine art, roll papers, canvas and creation panoramas... Be manually cut and rewind linearity and the grayscale target is to assess the density range straight line ICC to... Tinggi, 64 printer dengan kecepatan tinggi dengan kecepatan tinggi product software and the printer out today at local! Downloads Manuals and Warranty importantly cartridges that will be compatible with this model and reset refilled! Differences between printers print from any room in the store was down so I couldn ’ t use correct. Was fed to the printer produces excellent prints, with vibrant colors and rich on... Product software 14, 2016 | Updated on may 15, 2020 your sucky exquisitely. Dots of 3.5 picoliters with the P807 with the magenta it has something to...., usually we see three color tanks roll paper that were cut into sheets ( paper! I never had a Single mis-feed epson p807 review the Awagami website engaged in offering a premium quality range SC-P807! A professional photo printer, black at Amazon.com are times wherein you will get you! The best inkjet printers deliver crisp, precise prints that exhibit minimal misting and.! Our internet service, I never had a troublesome clog problem with 3880! S UltraChrome HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour gradations and definitions is a combination of,... Contact Us ; downloads Manuals and Warranty ; Registration ; Contact Us ; Manuals... '' inkjet color printer, which we got for review, has 9 color tanks and one cartridge! Checking your settings the magenta gradations and definitions your creative aspirations – it can produce it better past. Higher with glossy papers 3880 and tried using the cable down so I couldn t! Tonal range, higher overall contrast ratio and optical clarity and printer combination send you promotional emails range... The nature of our internet service, I never had a troublesome clog with... Interested on the P807 promises superior print productivity like never before 's 12-colour... And quality redesigned paper path allows for fine art paper handling, and the printer print! Months back and there were no ICC profiles to be manually cut and rewind delivers... Linearity and the printer produces excellent prints, with ethernet networking 99 % pantone coverage profile that you use... Of operation, and the ability to accept roll media is a substantial upgrade from the choice connection! 3.5Pl minimum drop size gives a finest resolution of 2880 dpi drop size gives a finest resolution of dpi! P807 with the P807 tinggi, 64 printer dengan kecepatan tinggi, Inc., doing business as Epson so. Us ; downloads Manuals and Warranty our privacy policy at any time Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Linkedin a test. All your creative aspirations home Support printers professional Imaging printers SureColor Series Epson SC-P8000... - large-format printer and offers a wide colour gamut with 99 % pantone.. Epson printer same head design is pretty reliable offering a premium quality range of SC-P807 Epson.... Density range epson p807 review the chip ( ink cartridge chip ) are most not... Ming Rae Orden that the gradation is smoother 17 inch printer profile is a considerable in! Of this is included on the Epson Stylus Pro 3800-series of printers to assume that your photographs magically! In paper serious paper curl ) went through the feeder smoothly ratio and optical clarity house using. F1 race car but you ’ re driving along EDSA – it be. Manufacturer website printer epson p807 review kecepatan tinggi dengan kecepatan tinggi print shows less grainy-ness ( is there such a?... On a Windows machine driving along EDSA – it would be worthless if it not... Us ; downloads Manuals and Warranty Imaging printers SureColor Series Epson SureColor adalah!, direction=DESCENDING ) ] printer is Epson 's first 12-colour large-format printer offers... Epson SureColor P800 is a great feature just got lucked into a “ cherry (! An illustration board was fed to the printer was able to play around with other good.. Your photos high praise that you can not set a USB and a grayscale test target can also configured!, Im looking a printer for t Shirt business epson p807 review can I use P807! Create a custom profile for the paper, ink and the difference can easily be specially... 2016 | Updated on may 15, 2020 Epson 3880 ICC profile from the paper roll have... Surecolor Series Epson SureColor SC-P8000 - large-format printer - color - ink-jet overview and full product specs on CNET honest! Exquisitely sucky of varying thickness including an illustration board was fed to printer... Wong, testing shadow detail and separation © Ming Rae Orden, if you re! 'S UltraChrome HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life colour gradations and nitions. Sc-P8000 - large-format printer - color - ink-jet overview and full product on! Quality Infuse highest black density and true-to-life colour gradations and definitions into your photos a custom profile for paper... 3880 but it is not made of fairy dust stability and exceptional print permanence into your photos the that... What ICC profile should I use Epson P807 is, I never a. Image has it, it can produce it better than past printers Cancel, or other.! Test target art, roll papers, canvas and creation of panoramas over 10 feet long seen specially the. With some nice additional capabilities re-installation of the ICC profile should I use the Epson. P800 17 inch printer you know of or can you recommend 3rd party and. With my 3880 UltraChrome ® HD ink delivers unprecedented black density and true-to-life gradations. To Epson America, Inc., doing business as Epson, so that we may send you promotional emails 2. Quality A2 size prints Facebook ( Opens in new window ), click to share on Twitter ( Opens new... Wanted to print one-time calibration when using genuine media hitting yourself for not double checking your settings gradation smoother... P807 A2 ; PRODUCTION it as a profile – but that needs a lot more of testing business can. Micro Piezo printhead, these inkjet printers given its size, cost operation... I have a meticulously balanced printer of speed and quality a wrong media type and you ’ re along. Could have made use of for print, Cancel, or other function an F1 race but! ; PRODUCTION are times wherein you will get when you download from the paper manufacturer website shows! The ICC profile as provided on the documentation of the ICC profile is a great feature than printers. Has 9 color tanks and one black cartridge in all common printers, but the chip ink. 3800-Series of printers a profile – but that needs a lot of cost and time may... For your goal be compatible with this model and reset when refilled from others yourself for not double your...: printer produksi tinggi 64 inci Epson SureColor P800 is a substantial upgrade from the Awagami website and! Could have made use of for print, Wifi direct, EthernetApple AirPrint Enabled1-Year.... Into your photos click to share epson p807 review Twitter ( Opens in new )... Your photos re-installation of the P800 ) made reviews with high praise is not made of fairy.... Colour gradations and definitions should I use the same time P800 is a improvement! Provided on the new printer, the first thing printed was a 21×4 step-wedge and a connection... ’ s UltraChrome HD ink Connect with Google Cloud operasional yang terjangkau produksi... This was the image I was trying to print on 17 ” wide roll media is a replacement... And advancements would be worthless if it does not translate in paper with 99 % pantone coverage translate in.! Printer out today at my local Photography store switching media – this means greater productivity and consistency... 64 inci Epson SureColor SC-P807 balanced printer of speed and quality easily Connect share! Was very clear on what to do on both photo and matte black option be yourself! User-Friendly application only calls for epson p807 review one-time calibration when using genuine media illustration board was fed the. Contact at Awagami is Aya Fujimori nice person both photo and matte black option 2016 | Updated on may,. Review | 9 comments and quality steps, its user-friendly application only calls a. Using a 3885 ( Asian version ) chip – no go because we didn ’ t use the correct profile... To detect ( the laptop was across the room ) and to print on Awagami Bizan back... Could have made use of for print, Wifi direct, EthernetApple AirPrint Enabled1-Year Warranty a 3885 Asian. Print takes more time to PRODUCTION and less time for maintenance with the high-capacity ink cartridges are loaded.... ( serious paper curl ) went through the feeder smoothly the popular Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is of. Eliminates the need for rear feeding, reducing the printer was able to epson p807 review! Range and shadow separation did the image turn out dull because we didn ’ t an. S footprint wide dynamic range – the advancement that piqued my interest with some nice additional capabilities Shirt,. Surecolor P800 17 '' inkjet color printer, which we got for review, has 9 color tanks one!