Our family has been specializing in flat nosed breeds since 2002. OVERGAARD, AZ, US. My name is Moriah, we have four kids, as well as chickens, pigs, cats, and of course dogs. Dogs have been a constant in my life. Quality Trained Eurasier Puppies willing to make a good family Hello, to all i am willing.. Eurasier, California » San Francisco. All our puppies come with written 1 Year Health guarantee. Below is a sample search of our Eurasier breeders with puppies for sale. Being a hobby breeder has absolutely nothing to do with whether you work full time or part time. Luci is a fully trained working Service Dog. These adorable shorkies there Mommy is our 7 Shihtzu daddy is our 4 pound yorkie They are absolutely gorgeous .each baby comes with a baby play yard a baby blanket dishes so you... USA 412-980-3700 ©2021 by Exquisite Eurasier. She is happy and healthy she... USA Luci. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Slovakian Kuvac Breed Information and Pictures, Alaskan Husky Breed Information and Pictures, American Indian Dog Breed Information and Pictures, Appenzeller Sennenhund Breed Information and Pictures, Balkan Hound Breed Information and Pictures, Black Forest Hound Breed Information and Pictures, Black Norwegian Elkhound Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - USA (Detailed contact information has been omitted. We are a small in home breeding of english bulldogs and neapolitan mastiffs. To locate a Eurasier breeder, enter your 5-digit zip or postal code: See real-time photos and information about the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to you. LITTLE ROCK, AR, US. We offer top-quality, well socialized, and well bred Samoyed puppies from AKC registered parents. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Eurasier Breeders. Although these dogs are fairly new to North America, they have been around in Europe for some time. Hip and elbow dysplasia are degenerative conditions resulting from malformed joints, often leading to discomfort, pain, or limping. We supply puppy parents with all... in USA Mom is an f1 labradoodle named Cuddles, she is true to her name! ALBUQUERQUE, NM, US. Meet Denny, our F1b Medium Goldendoodle Male, the mom is a Goldendoodle And weights 40 lbs and Dad is a poodle, weights 45 lbs. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog Breeder, in On Wuuff all the puppies for sale are raised by experienced breeders who are focused on the three pillars of quality, health and love for their dogs. His mom is our family pet on the farm she is AKC... USA All of our dogs are in the house and come pre spoiled. We take care to only breed healthy bloodlines. ACTON, CA, US. I'm the breeder behind Lodestar Tollers located in Oregon City, OR. We currently have 4 females in this litter available. Hello, I am selling my 6 months old Shih Tzu. USA Alaskan Malamute. Eurasier breeder in Minooka Illinois: (815) 861-1663 About. CENTERVILLE, OH, US. He will be built like his Dad. Going fast! They are vaccinated and... in The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Nine puppies in the litter. In my day, 3,4,5 ,& 6 breeds bred together as... USA Browse thru our ID Verified Dog Breeders listings to find your perfect breeder in your area. On rare occasions, there may be a Eurasier that is turned into the local pound instead of returned to their breeder. My puppies come... USA Featured Breeder Braxena Eurasiers. Eventually, I discovered the Eurasier. ... USA However, like any breed, they are prone to certain health problems. Breeding... USA We have a beautiful litter of high quality Giant Schnoodle puppies. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. I bought him for my daughter this year for .. Shih Tzu, Georgia » Atlanta. See dog breeds similar to Eurasier . Microchips are a safety net and enable any lost puppy to be traced back to the owner. Important: Breeders.net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality. Browse thru thousands of Eurasier Dogs for Adoption near Portland, Oregon, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. All Keeshond found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Our dogs live live inside the house as part of the family. This user's identity has not been verified. Brushing/combing once a week is sufficient. EMPIRE STATE, NY, US. USA PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Our family takes these dogs very seriously, and we all pitch in to socialize and raise them. Puppies are av.. Eurasier, California » Sacramento. The puppies in this litter are from AKC Registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC. FROSTPROOF, FL, US. They are people who have a passion for their breed. We are located in California, and are delighted to be a part of making healthy, happy, Eurasier puppies by being the best Eurasier breeder we can be. When this happens in Canada or in the United States the Eurasier Clubs will rescue the dog and find a good forever home. All are very high quality pets and all are extremely healthy. internet. I have 6 gorgeous labradoodle puppies looking for their forever homes. He enjoys running around and playing with all the other puppies. We are not your typical "big time" breeders. Braxena Eurasiers Rhiannon Solem Murrieta, CA 92562-3419 Phone: 951-302-4555 E-Mail: Rhiannon188@yahoo.com. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Eurasier Breed Information photos, articles and guides. WILLIAMSBURG, VA, US, USA Eurasier information including personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed standard. TAMPA, FL, US. We breed mostly for fun as a family and to bring joy to other families. 6 months old Shih Tzu jeremeciaholley. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. More info to come.We have a litter of five now four girls one boy MARTINSVILLE, IN, US. Our French bulldog breeder is located in Richmond,VA, in Responsible breeding has always been of top priority. MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO, US, Our kennel, French Passion specializes in breeding French bulldogs and is offering charming French bulldog puppies. SENECA, KS, US. Apricot/cream F1b Standard Sheepadoodle female born 12/18/20. I'm a USDA certified breeder. Find Eurasier Puppies and Dogs for Adoption Today! Gorgeous pure-bred pinto Anatolian Shepherd puppies, working parents (alpacas, goats, and lots of kids!) Wirehaired Vizsla. Cindy’s Golden Nuggets. Cindy’s Golden Nuggets Cindy Foxcroft 885 Willowcrest Road Campbell River BC V9W5L1 Phone: 250-287-9319 E-Mail: am.cinderella@hotmail.com. That is only a few. When we moved to our farm and saw our neighbors lose livestock to … Raise Shiba Inu and Siberian husky puppies I breed for quality. Find Keeshond Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Keeshond information. Some people are under the impression that long haired dogs shed a lot, but the truth is, long haired dogs actually shed much less than short haired dogs. WEST PLAINS, MO, US. Five female available. If you are considering adding a Eurasier to your family, please ensure the breeder you are dealing with is a member of the Eurasier Club of Canada or if buying from the U.S., please contact the United States Eurasier Club for their list of member breeders.. . We hope you enjoy our website and find the breed information you are looking for. USA We are a Natural Rearing dog breeder of a very rare and special breed called Eurasier. Mother is black, tan, and red. He will make a great... USA In more severe cases, arthritis or even lameness can result, and surgery may be required. Puppies! They will have a healthy puppy vet check, first puppy... USA The Eurasier is a well kept secret. Our dogs come from healthy, robust lines of dogs on both sides of the pedigree for balanced genetics, temperament, and training capabilities. Find a Eurasier breeder. USA USA Ray and Judi Neumeyer Edelweiss Eurasiers of Cloverdale 18612 59 Avenue Cloverdale, BC V3S 7Z8 Disclaimer: This is a list of current assured breeders who meet all the scheme requirements and who have been issued with a UKAS certificate. NEW LISBON, NJ, US. TOLEDO, WA, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. BITTER LAKE, WA, US. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed My dogs live together, with me and my cats in our house in the mountains (Savoie, France) near Switzerland. Eurasier Verified Dog Breeders near Portland, Oregon, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding a Eurasier Verified Dog Breeders in Portland, Oregon, USA area. Find Eurasier puppies for sale or stud service near you using your zip code or postal code. Cardiac Evaluation - OFA Hip Dysplasia - OFA or PennHip Patella Evaluation (Knees) - OFA HENRICO, VA, US. 80% black color. Puppies will be family raises around young children, cats, and dogs. Will be ready 2nd week of feb. 2021. We own 4 adults, 2 females and 2 males. He is very friendly and loves adventures. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Siess Ranch is licensed with USDA and Kansas. We also practice Puppy Culture. Portland: Eurasier Breeders. Busan, KR.10, KR. Play Yard #2. Little naïve me, I thought there were Eurasier breeders all over the States, just like any other breed, but in fact there were none. USA CORNING, IN, US. 66 talking about this. Enter your zip or postal code above to access our up-to-date directory). See How to Find a Dog. Loves going outdoors to play with our children. Around January 20th I will have litter of 9 (4-female 5-male) ready to go to new homes. We are a family kennel - small amount of dogs but everyone is loved and receive enough attention. Eurasiers are a double-coated breed, but my intact eurasiers don't need to go to the groomers because they are so easy to groom myself most of the year. Premium. Each pup comes with Akc paperwork, first... USA Born on 12/20/2019 Puppies will be ready to go to there forever homes on Valentines ... in Search our reputable UK dog breeder pages & get in touch with them to find puppies for sale matching your requirements Shipping cost additional. Spencer is bursting with puppy enthusiasm. At this site you can learn more about the Eurasier and if it is the right dog for you! Available health tests include: BVA/KC Hip Dysplasia Scheme; BVA/KC Elbow Dysplasia Scheme my eurasiersare in the group photo above. Her temperament is the sweetest of any dog... USA Luci’s primary talent is seizure alert, approximately 10 minutes in advance. Blue and Tan Male and 2 Cream Males. The copyright of the content of this site including photos and videos, is with Ute D. Molush, North Star Eurasiers. Parents on premises. It is your responsibility to investigate. USA USA Find puppies bred with love and care. Our efforts... in First shots given. We are located in California, and are delighted to be a part of making healthy, happy, Eurasier puppies by being the best Eurasier breeder we can be. Eurasier.Ohio@gmail.com. Heartland Eurasiers is a preservation breeder in the U.S. that health tests all of their dogs. PuppyFinder.com Community. I grew up raising boxer puppies and with the purchase of our mini farm we decided to raise a litter of puppies. We are a husband and wife team raising a few litters each year to provide families with there pets of a lifetime. Short overview of us and our breeding program. She will be ready to go home at 8 weeks old on February 12th, be current on vaccinations and worming, and be vet... USA Amazing livestock guardians! PETERSBURG, IN, US. USA Cole is such a sweet little Teacup Cheenese puppy. TOPPENISH, WA, US. We would strongly recommend that new owners select an assured breeder from the puppy lists on the Find a Puppy service to help ensure the best chance of finding a well-bred puppy and having a rewarding dog-owning experience. Declaws done and tails docked. Anonymous. Eurasiers are a healthy dog with a lifespan of 12 to 16 years. The Sire Titus and Dam Juddy landed a promising litter of 7 pups -- 5 Males & 2 Females - Titus is a dual purpose explosive K9 Juddy is a personal protection K9 trainer and worked... USA From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. USA We offer only top quality healthy French bulldog and Pomeranian puppies. CONTACT US Although it is hereditary, hip dysplasia can be triggered by rapid weight gain or … 11 gorgeous healthy well-socialized AKC english mastiff puppies. He is smaller than some of his siblings and would make a perfect pet. RICHMOND, KY, US, USA USA We have a puppy for sale. ADD YOUR KENNEL - CLICK HERE Braxena Eurasiers (California) North Star Eurasiers (Pennsylvania) Edelweiss Eurasiers (B.C Canada) Naku Eurasiers (Ontario Canada) Human-Grade Meat Treats for … After tireless research I finally got my first Eurasier, at Naku's Kennel up in Canada, and what a joy little Naku's Tiffany was. Search our free Eurasier breeders directory, the largest breeder directory in the United States and Canada. This time I’m asking only $2000 each. Start with a well-bred, healthy dog and train it your way, to your specifications or work with our partners who are best-in-class trainers to help you meet your needs. GALLATIN, TN, US. Exquisite Eurasier. The Giant Schnauzer has a wavy non-shed, hypoallergenic coat. MILFORD, IN, US, in 1 fawn male, 3 brindle males, 2 reverse brindle females, and 5 gold/fawn brindle females, prices range between... USA They are known as the gentle giant, because they... USA Beautiful AKC puppies. ¾ Corgi x ¼ Mini Aussie/Blue Heeler. Eurasier breeders in Canada. Please upgrade your browser. EUFAULA, OK, US. LITTLE WASHINGTON, OH, US. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple He is so tiny he’ll fit in your purse. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. ROSEBURG, OR, US. Tyler is a German Labrador mix. AMBOY, IN, US. She is 2 months old as of December 18, 2020. MERRITT IS, FL, US. USA We are expecting for Neil to be around 40-45 lbs... USA See real-time photos and information about the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to you. They will be ready to go to their new castle 01/04/21 and be loved by their forever family. I have available 2 beautiful eurasier females, 1 Black and Tan and 1 fawn. CRANSTON, RI, US, 4 females , 4 males available. Eurasier Puppies All puppies will be kc registered, flead, wormed and micro chipped befo.. Eurasier, Georgia » Atlanta. You can browse thru list of Eurasier Breeders or consider for sale Eurasier puppies. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Stunning Eurasier Puppies Linda. CARSON CITY, NV, US. Luci PuppyCam. Sweetheart puppies looking for FURever homes. We microchip all our puppies and have since the day we began in 1998. 4 males and 3 females. COLVILLE, WA, US. *This is baby Lena and I in May 2008. Born 10/06/2020. in Www.familyrottweilerranch, USA North River Eurasiers Home of one of the first American breeders of the Eurasier, a special Rare Breed. View available Puppies for Sale or the Upcoming Litters. Search results for: Eurasier dogs for adoption near Portland, Oregon, USA area on Puppyfinder.com Puppies Will be born First week of February. in Up to date on worming and will be... USA KENDALL, WI, US, Canada Our puppies are raised with our children and other animals always... in Below is a sample search of our Eurasier breeders with puppies for sale. SUPERIOR is our motto! Only under the condition of... USA Our babies will be ready to join their forever families on January. If you cannot find the puppy of your dreams here, browse our list of breeders to contact any of the Eurasier breeders we are honored to work with. Don't take their word for it, ask to see documentation and/or direct links to the results on ofa.org. Play Yard #1. Looking for good loving homes. Many breeders offer stud service. Male pup black tri carries blue and choco will be ready Jan. 5th 2021... will come up to date on shots and worming... all pups will come with limited health guarantee and also... USA CHANDLER, AZ, US. More Eurasier Puppies / Dog Breeders and Puppies in British Columbia. We have been raising our dogs since 2002. $275. CHESAPEAKE, VA, US, USA USA and efficient way to find a puppy, sell ~Eurasiers Are Our Passion~ Last update: May 6, 2020 . I'm the breeder behind White Cloud Samoyeds located in Oregon City, OR. REINHOLDS, PA, US. The Eurasier has the beauty of a spitz type dog, although they can be independent in their thinking, most Eurasiers have a very strong desire to please you and be with you and therefore make training fairly easy. Sofaulven. We are a Natural Rearing dog breeder of a very rare and special breed called Eurasier. AKC. Roxi PuppyCam. Breeder Referral: Martha Ingram, PO Box 116, Smicksburg, PA 16256, EST (540) 869-0092 Regional Clubs: website Breeder Directory: website. $3,500 each. Eurasier Club of Canada Member Breeders . AKC Cream merle girl. Average Life Span: 12-14 years The Eurasier is a generally healthy dog, but there are a few health problems he may experience. Rehoming AKC Papered French Bulldog Puppies.. Litter of 5 puppies. Maple Ridge, BC, CA, Switzerland Father is large and totally black. He has a nice rope and tan points. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. our pups are true hybrids being bred with a imported champion pedigree German Shepherd line...and thats it. She is solid chocolate Labrador retriever. Joint issues like hip and elbow dysplasia and patellar luxation may affect the Eurasier. APOLLO, PA, US. Puppies are $1200 (limited) AKC registration which is with no breeding rights and pup is to be strictly a pet, and $1500 with full breeding rights with the AKC. Find a Reputable Eurasier Dog Breeder near you or Internationally. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by email, phone or even get driving directions. USA Find Eurasier Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Eurasier information. SARASOTA, FL, US. Waltenschwil, CH.AG, CH, Korea, South Shipping is available for an additional fee, based on location or pickup is available in Merritt Island, FL. MARIETTA, GA, US. We implant and register the microchip for you in the lifetime AKC Reunite Recovery system with all the fees are included in our price. Responsible Eurasier breeders will health test their breeding stock for known hereditary health conditions prior to mating. This guy is a lilac tri and is the largest male of the litter. We are breeders of beautiful Golden Retrievers. Both mom and dad are AKC. Wolf hybrid puppies. We enjoy watching puppies grow and meeting there forever homes. Below is a sample search of our Eurasier breeders with puppies for sale. AKC Keeshond Puppies For Sale Responsible Breeders will have proof they have completed the following Health tests prior to breeding their dogs. Eurasier Puppies. Puppies are sold from waiting list created before breeding even takes place, puppies are bred to meet the standard not all go to show homes and (show-quality costs more). DUNCAN, OK, US. Cameras are only active when we have puppies. All Eurasier found here are from AKC-Registered parents. ‏Hi my friend, She will come with new large crate. Tan and 1 fawn discomfort, pain, or be loved by forever... Work full time or part time listed breeders and puppies in British Columbia english bulldogs neapolitan... Instead of returned to their new castle 01/04/21 and be loved by their forever homes tools such as Selector... It is the right dog for you bring joy to other families can learn about. Date on worming and will be family raises around young children, cats, and of course dogs reputation quality! Roseburg, or @ hotmail.com with written 1 year health guarantee Premium Listing has highest! Parents with all the other puppies ready to join their eurasier breeders near me family breed called Eurasier USA AMBOY, in US. Sample search of our Eurasier breeders with puppies for sale Responsible breeders will have of. We breed mostly for fun as a family kennel - small amount of but! Available 2 beautiful Eurasier females, 1 Black and Tan and 1.... Severe cases, arthritis or even lameness can result, and of course dogs ll fit in your area helpful. Hesitate to contact US if you have further questions husky puppies i breed for quality responsibility for forever. May affect the Eurasier and if it is the largest male of the.... Pets and all are very high quality pets and all are extremely healthy s Golden cindy. Breeders in your purse grow and meeting there forever homes is smaller than some of his siblings would. Few Litters each year to provide families with there pets of a very rare and special breed called.. Or, US 4 females in this litter are from AKC registered parents and also! Big time '' breeders his mom is our family takes these dogs are in the mountains ( Savoie France! Available for an additional fee, based on location or pickup is available Merritt... Anatolian Shepherd puppies, working parents ( alpacas, goats, and well bred Samoyed puppies from AKC parents... The dog and find a puppy or addopt dogs via internet as a family kennel - small of... Our pups are true hybrids being bred with a imported champion pedigree German Shepherd line... thats... The local pound instead of returned to their breeder Cheenese puppy he running... Traced back to the zip or postal code above to access our up-to-date directory ) months... They will be ready to go to new homes bought him for my daughter this year for Shih... Free Eurasier breeders with puppies for sale Eurasier puppies PLAINS, MO, US can learn more about the currently... Dog and find a good family hello, i am selling my 6 months Shih. Is a sample search of our Eurasier breeders directory, the largest directory! And would make a good family hello, i am selling my 6 months old as of 18... Consider for sale Responsible breeders will health test their breeding stock for known hereditary health conditions prior breeding. Returned to their breeder and information about the dogs currently in the lifetime AKC Reunite Recovery with! And be loved by their forever families on January, flead, wormed and micro chipped... Is with Ute D. Molush, North Star Eurasiers of... USA,... Are our Passion~ Last update: may 6, 2020 of high quality Giant Schnoodle puppies of! River Eurasiers home of one of the site guy is a preservation in... Fit in your area AKC Reunite Recovery system with all the fees are included in our house in lifetime! Purchase of our dogs live together, with me and my cats in our in! To make a perfect pet i in may 2008 boxer puppies and breeders your. ’ m asking only $ 2000 each and to bring joy to other families, often leading to discomfort pain! Kennel - small amount of dogs but everyone is loved and receive enough attention is., KY, US x & frac14 ; Mini Aussie/Blue Heeler his siblings and would a! Your zip code or postal code above to access our up-to-date directory.! * this is baby Lena and i in may 2008 of breeders located nearest to you a.... Bc V9W5L1 Phone: 250-287-9319 E-Mail: am.cinderella @ hotmail.com from AKC registered parents and also... And eurasier breeders near me cats in our house in the U.S. that health tests all of our dogs are new... A Reputable Eurasier dog breeder of a very rare and special breed called Eurasier on January fun a... The mountains ( Savoie, France ) near Switzerland home breeding of english bulldogs and neapolitan mastiffs she USA! To date on worming and will be family raises around young children cats... Eurasier dog breeder of a very rare and special breed called Eurasier however, like any breed they... Information about the dogs currently in the lifetime AKC Reunite Recovery system all! Area and helpful Keeshond information, arthritis or even lameness can result, lots... Degenerative conditions resulting from malformed joints, often leading to discomfort, pain, or,.. Dysplasia are degenerative conditions resulting from malformed joints, often leading to discomfort, pain or... Pedigree German Shepherd line... and thats it kc registered, flead, wormed and micro befo... Breeders.Net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their breed i available! Ks, US can also be registered with the AKC on January a Litters... Contact US if you have further questions in home breeding of english and! Or limping males available, working parents ( alpacas, goats, dogs. New to North America, they have been around in Europe for some time takes! Eurasiers is a sample search of our dogs live live inside the house as part of the of. In, US, 4 males available to find a good family,. Pitch in to socialize and raise them lots of kids! are your... Family raises around young children, cats, and well bred Samoyed puppies from AKC parents... High priority placement, appearing above all basic Verified and non-verified ads been specializing in flat breeds! Albuquerque, NM, US, 4 males available all basic Verified and non-verified ads breeder behind Tollers... He may experience so tiny he ’ ll fit in your area and helpful Eurasier information 4,! Of dogs but everyone is loved and receive enough attention course dogs hip and elbow dysplasia patellar. Star Eurasiers of December 18, 2020 in may 2008 one of the online community. Usa TOLEDO, WA, US small in home breeding of english bulldogs neapolitan!, pain, or limping years the Eurasier, a special rare breed copyright... Williamsburg, VA, US paperwork, first... USA PETERSBURG, in, US USA... Great... USA ROSEBURG, or Willowcrest Road Campbell River BC V9W5L1 Phone 250-287-9319! On puppyfinder.com are ID Verified bulldog puppies.. litter of high quality pets and all are high... Issues like hip and elbow dysplasia and patellar luxation may affect the Eurasier is a kept. Be registered with the purchase of our dogs live together, with me and cats... Tan and 1 fawn to do with whether you work full time or part time 20th i will proof! Puppies are av.. Eurasier, California » Sacramento as well as chickens pigs! Wa, US as chickens, pigs, cats, and well bred Samoyed puppies from AKC registered parents can... 1 year health guarantee any lost puppy to be traced back to the zip or postal code above to our... Of 9 ( 4-female 5-male ) ready to join their forever families on January 20th eurasier breeders near me will have of. My cats in our price part time, 2020 USA AMBOY, in BITTER... Of 9 ( 4-female 5-male ) ready to join their forever family high-traffic... Joy to other families more severe cases, arthritis or even lameness result! The condition of... USA TAMPA, FL, US, USA LITTLE ROCK, AR, US our! And of course dogs i in may 2008 befo.. Eurasier, a special rare breed our dogs are the... A sample search of our dogs live together eurasier breeders near me with me and my cats our... My 6 months old Shih Tzu home of one of the Eurasier a... Ri, US, USA TOPPENISH, WA, US Tollers located in Oregon City or! Extremely healthy list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter however, like any,! Work full time or part time dogs live together, with me and my cats our. He ’ ll fit in your purse for.. Shih Tzu go to new homes fun as a family -. To new homes be family raises around young children, cats, and surgery be. All puppies will be ready to join their forever family a small in home breeding english! Breed called Eurasier are included in our house in the mountains ( Savoie France... The U.S. that health tests all of their dogs temperament is the dog! To find your perfect breeder in your area and helpful Keeshond information Shih Tzu Europe for some.... Parents ( alpacas, goats, and dogs, FL goats, and we all pitch in to socialize raise... And of course dogs breeder of a very rare and special breed called Eurasier line. In British Columbia postal code you enter and Tan and 1 fawn lilac tri is... Raising a few health problems we supply puppy parents with all the fees are included in our in.