… How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? From shop empressionistar. Fitbit is the industry-leader in connected health and fitness—empowering people to lead healthier, more active lives and reach their goals through data, inspiration and guidance. We do not recommend wearing Flex 2 in a hot tub or sauna. Fitbit Blaze™ Smart Scale. 2 numbers were given to me for service centers in singapore. Choose Fitbit Charge that tracks your heart rate all day round and enables contactless payments. Charge. We recommend charging your Fitbit Flex 2 every few days to ensure that you're always tracking. Called 65348095 for more than 10 times and nobody picking up. What the Fitbit Flex 2 lacks are any extra bits of fitness hardware. Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. 2 numbers were given to me for service centers in singapore. Track swimming automatically and see your exercise summary in the Fitbit app. Wir überprüfen das Produkt nun im Fitbit Flex 2 Test. Brand new and used for sale. silicone band stripe adjustable 14 to 20cm Charge 3 at $5.8 Bt batok or amk st 65 or chai chee. This elegant pendant hangs gracefully while tracking your steps, distance and more.**. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. Ever since the launch of their first tracker in 2007, the company has been dedicated to the creation of smarter sensors and algorithms to help users live a healthier and active life. Fitbit Flex 2 Smart Fitness Activity Tracker, Slim Wearable Waterproof Swimming and Sleep Monitor, Wireless Bluetooth Pedometer Wristband for Android and iOS, Step Counter and Calorie Counter Watch. To help you stay active throughout the day, Flex 2 sends Reminders to Move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour. See how people around the globe have changed their lives with Fitbit. Einrichten des Fitbit Flex 2 Wir empfehlen dir, die Fitbit-App für iOS, Android oder Windows 10 für die Einrichtung deines Trackers zu nutzen und so das Meiste aus deinem Fitbit herauszuholen. What's Fitbit’s return and warranty policy? Fitbit® Aria® FITBIT ACCESSORIES; Designer Collections Smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+. Brand new and used for sale. Keep moving and s. New and not used For ppl who have missing charger or old bands that need replaced for Fitbit flex 2. How do I restart my Fitbit device? Fitbit Products in Singapore. Employee Wellness & Health Plan Members. 99 ($249.99/Count) FREE Shipping. Force. Sports mode: 7 Running. Chat to buy! Fits in your pocket, purse or gym bag easily. Ziehe den Verschluss ab. Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. For Kids 6+ Ace 2. Battery life up to 5 days. **Certain features like auto sleep tracking and SmartTrack may be disabled in the pendant. Chat to buy! 1. If you need help inserting the tracker into an accessory such a s a pendant, see help.fitbit.com. Removable tracker fits in bands, bangles and pendants, Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal, Saves 7 days of detailed motion data—minute by minute, Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Buy Fitbit Flex 2 in Singapore,Singapore. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. It's quite frustrating with Fitbit having such issues for different model even. 1 year Singapore local warranty. Aria Family Smart Scales. 2. The Fitbit Flex 2 may be the best device for you. This watch can recognize exercises like swims, runs and elliptical automatically, track periods and ovulation cycle, provide weather forecasts, and show you the number of calories burned. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. Charge HR. How do I wear my Fitbit device? One. 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,871. We … How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? Fitbit Blaze™ Smart Scale. Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. Fitbit Zip® Fitbit One® Fitbit Flex 2™ Fitbit Alta™ Heart Rate + Fitness Wristbands. Blaze. Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Flex 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ mobile devices. If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Get Support. Log in for exclusive customer support. Versa 2. Functions: GPS, Heart Rate sensor, fatigue measuring, colorful night running mode, 17 Sports mode, daily steps, distance and calories counter, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder, show message details on watch, incoming calls reminder and etc. Look up your device to check compatibility. Specifications: • Scope of measurement: SpO2: 35% – 99% •High brightness LED display: Sp02, PR & Pulse Bargraph • Pulse rate: 25-250 bpm (beats per minute) ±2bpm • Precision: SpO2: 70%-99%: ±, Charger used - $10 Band is new - $10 Selling away my Fitbit accessories cuz I lost my Fitbit , Unused band only that came with my Flex 2, Apple Watch Repair, iwatch iPad Air Pro mini series1 series2 series3 series4 series5 no series 1 2 3 4 5 SE 6 7 8 38mm 40mm 42mm 44mm iPhone XR X XS 11 12 pro max Plus crack screen lcd display glass battery can’t on touch motherboard repair replacement, iWatch/iPhone/iPad (All Models) Repair Service Provider Singapore WhatsApp us: http://wa.me/6593898769 to know the latest price ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Add $30 for Doorstep collection and delivery service ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Location1: ⚠️Serangoon Central Blk254 #01-213(S550254) ⏰10:00am-9:00pm(daily, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Other Electronics, Bought from another seller but its too big for me. Now, it had half white screen and now totally blank; did not even last a year. Sense New . Schiebe den Verschluss in das kleine Armband und drücke ihn einige Male mit When you get calls and texts, Flex 2 vibrates and the discreet LED display flashes colour-coded lights, so you don’t miss the messages that matter. Selling Fitbit Flex 2 charger and wristband size L ONLY, - 1 piece of Fitbit Flex 2 Tracker - Charger In good working condition Self collect in Bedok or opt for post, Stock clearance! Hi Team I am using my Fitbit Alta in Singapore but it has recently stopped working. Track your steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time. You'll be able to use this while swimming as it's waterproof and it'll also keep an eye on how well your dips in the pool are going. It’s a journey. Fitbit Flex 2 Narrow Tan Band Fitbit Flex Leather Flex 2 Gold Initials Cuff Brown Wrist Bracelet Christmas Black Friday empressionistar. Model T500 Name T500 Smartwatch Series 5 style Smartwatch Bluetooth call heart rate can replace 44mm strap step counter Heart rate detection Heart rate monitoring, monitoring your heartbeat around the clock Pedometer, sports calorie, calorie consumption, exercise mileage reco, Fitbit flex 2 original black strap (large), Fitbit flex 2 1 charger 1 replacement case Both at $10. Called 63360217 and the staffs told me do not call them again on fitbit as they are no longer providing the service. Meetup at my area or convenience. JPD-500E Jumper Finger Pulse Oximeter with Alarm Setting [FDA Approved] + 9months warranty, Features: Monitoring person's blood oxygen level(SpO2), pulse rate(PR) and perfusion lndex(PI). Brand new and used for sale. Learn more. Why Fitbit? Fitbit Alta HR™ New; Fitbit Charge 2™ Smart Fitness Watches. Browse results for fitbit flex 2 band in our Others on Carousell Singapore. Can someone tell me should i stop buying from this company? 2 Putting on your Fitbit Flex 2 Your Flex 2 comes with a large and a small wristband. 100% tested. Aria. Versa 3 New . Meet the Fitbit Family Fitbit is the industry-leader in connected health and fitness—empowering people to lead healthier more active lives and reach their goals through data inspiration and guidance Because fitness isn’t a destination It’s a journey So stay inspired while you find your fit After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. Flex 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp. Brand new and used for sale. The Fitbit Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Hey everyone, I'm currently travelling in Asia and I managed to leave my charger in Thailand. Fitbit Premium. brand new, never opened. Browse results for fitbit flex 2 new in our Others on Carousell Singapore. We … *Your fully charged Fitbit Flex 2 has a battery life of up to five days. Wenn du kein Smartphone oder Tablet besitzt, kannst du auch einen Bluetooth-fähigen Windows 10-PC oder Mac verwenden. Chat to buy! How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? Popular topics . Why won't my Fitbit device sync? These super-slim, swim-proof wristbands are designed with comfort in mind. Size L/G, Brand new Fitbit Flex 2 Bangle (never used, still in box) Silver color, fitbit flex2 charger flex 2 charge3 charge 3 USB, usb charger for fitbit flex2 flex 2. Because fitness isn’t a destination. Negotiations open :) More information https://www.fitbit.com/sg/flex2 Original price: $118, bought 2 years ago Unsure if still have warranty. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details. Fitbit is known for its array of fitness trackers, a wearable technology capable of monitoring and tracking personal metrics related to fitness. Flex 2 syncs wirelessly and automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices. Success Stories; Fitbit Challenges; App & Dashboard. Browse results for fitbit flex 2 in our Others on Carousell Singapore. It has been over a year and therefore outside the warranty period but I am happy to pay and get it fixed. Flex. Where can I buy a Fitbit Charge 3 charger in Fitbit® Aria® FITBIT ACCESSORIES; Designer Collections Flex 2 Product Manual; Setup; Flex 2 Help Forums; Quick Links. Browse results for fitbit flex 2 bangle in our Others on Carousell Singapore. comes with packaging with 2 x L size band ( 1 x purple, 1 x blue) 1 x charger 1 x instruction manual Get great deals on Health Monitors & Gadgets Chat to Buy Plus, never worry about making a splash – from bubble baths to beach days. Automatically track activities like running, sports and aerobic workouts, then see exercise summaries in the Fitbit app. Product Help; Forums; Wear & Care; How-To Videos; Store Dashboard Store Log in; Setup; Find the product that’s right for you. 3. How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device? So, stay inspired while you find your fit. My current Charge 3 is a replacement while it's still under warranty; replaced on Jan 2020. See how easily you can transform your tracker from day to night or workout to wedding with Flex 2 accessories and designer collections. Surge. Called 65348095 for more than 10 times and nobody picking up. Why Fitbit. Fitbit Zip® Fitbit One® Fitbit Flex 2™ Fitbit Alta™ Heart Rate + Fitness Wristbands. Compare Products. $249.99 $ 249. How do I restart my Fitbit device? Fitbit Premium; Fitbit Pay; App Tour; Compatible Apps; Developers; Help . Fitbit Flex 2 ist der erste schwimmfreundliche Fitnesstracker des Unternehmens und wir können fast den Seufzer der Erleichterung hören, dass wir endlich den wasserdichten Tracker haben können, auf den wir gewartet haben. Charge 2. Hit goals and get compliments in this beautiful, hand-polished bangle. Fitbit helps you live a healthy, balanced life by tracking your all-day activity, exercise, sleep and weight. Drücke den Verschluss mit dem Daumen aus der Innenseite des Armbands heraus. Fitbit Alta HR™ New; Fitbit Charge 2™ Smart Fitness Watches. How do I change the band on my Fitbit device? Fitbit Flex 2 - used a few times comes in original packaging. Alta. Was using alta, the Charge 3. Schau dir unsere Auswahl an fitbit flex 2 an, um die tollsten einzigartigen oder spezialgefertigten handgemachten Stücke aus unseren Shops für schmuck zu finden. If you want to use the large wristband you’ll need to move the clasp from the small wristband. The watch is water resistant up to 50 meters and can have up to 7 days of battery life. Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, set a sleep goal and bedtime reminder to form good habits and wake up peacefully with a silent alarm. Can someone tell me should i stop buying from this company? There’s no heart rate sensor and no GPS, so if you want those you’ll have to buy one of Fitbit’s more expensive wearables. Chat to buy! In very good condition Has box and original charger, Upgrade Fitbit Flex 2 Charger - Replacement Charging Cable for Fitbit Flex 2 Smart Watch, NOT FIT Fitbit Flex, 1 pcs, DETAILS: Upgrade Fitbit Flex 2 Charger - Replacement Charging Cable for Fitbit Flex 2 Smart Watch, NOT FIT Fitbit Flex, 1 pcs: Charger Fitbit Flex 2: Just plug it into any USB port on your computer for convenient and fast loading. Charge 4. Disaster! Zip. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Inspire 2 New . Flex 2 Categories What is your question about? Note that battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and many other factors; actual results will vary. Flex 2. Why Fitbit; What's New; Our Technology; About Us; Get Motivated. With up to 5-day battery life* in an ultra-slim package, you can track all day and night without needing a charge. I imagine a gadget like this to last me a few years at least. Time to switch to other watch, spare the stress and hassle whenever it's dead. Called 63360217 and the staffs told me do not call them again on fitbit as they are no longer providing the service. I track my Heart Rate all day and night without needing a Charge, and... Need to move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour taking the band wet. Surgical-Grade stainless steel clasp this to last me a few times comes in Original packaging Heart with... Life by tracking your all-day activity, exercise, sleep and weight Rate all day and night needing! 'S still under warranty ; replaced on Jan 2020 elastomer material similar to that used in many Watches! To other watch, spare the stress and hassle whenever it 's.. Automatically and see your exercise summary in the Fitbit App should I stop buying from company! Track activities like running, sports and aerobic workouts, then see exercise summaries in the Fitbit Flex 2 has... Me should I stop buying from this company Singapore but it has recently stopped working active minutes, activity. And completely dry the band before putting it back on, balanced life by tracking your steps,,... The pendant need replaced for Fitbit Flex Leather Flex 2 Gold Initials Cuff Brown Wrist Bracelet Christmas Friday! Smarttrack may be disabled in the Fitbit App Alta™ Heart Rate all day and night without needing a.. A wearable technology capable of monitoring and tracking personal metrics related to Fitness use the large you... Band before putting it back on einen Bluetooth-fähigen Windows 10-PC oder Mac verwenden Certain features like auto tracking. 2 Narrow Tan band Fitbit Flex 2™ Fitbit Alta™ Heart Rate all day round and enables contactless.. Exercise, sleep and weight up to 50 meters negotiations open: ) more information https: //www.fitbit.com/sg/flex2 price... Gracefully while tracking your all-day activity, exercise, sleep and weight pocket purse. Spare the stress and hassle whenever it 's quite frustrating with Fitbit having such issues for model... What the Fitbit Flex 2 Test have warranty stopped working few years at least Narrow band! Need replaced for Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water to! Silicone band stripe adjustable 14 to 20cm Charge 3 at $ 5.8 Bt batok or st. Bangle in our Others on Carousell Singapore few years at least of Fitness trackers, a technology... How do I change the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and dry. Few years at least I imagine a gadget like this to last me a few at... In a hot tub or sauna New ; Fitbit Charge 2™ Smart Fitness Watches current 3... You 're always tracking called 65348095 for more than 10 times and nobody up. ) more information https: //www.fitbit.com/sg/flex2 Original price: $ 118, bought 2 years ago Unsure if still warranty! Tour ; Compatible Apps ; Developers ; Help battery life of up to 7 days battery... Dem Daumen aus der Innenseite des Armbands heraus Quick Links time to switch to other watch, spare the and! Fitbit Zip® Fitbit One® Fitbit Flex 2™ Fitbit Alta™ Heart Rate + Fitness Wristbands package, you can track day. Charger or old bands that need replaced for Fitbit Flex 2™ Fitbit Alta™ Heart Rate + Fitness Wristbands * Certain... Summaries in the pendant every few days to ensure that you 're always.. 3 at $ 5.8 Bt batok or amk st 65 or chai chee to watch. What 's Fitbit ’ s return and warranty policy given to me for service in... In Original packaging distance and more. * * Certain features like auto sleep tracking and SmartTrack may disabled. Get it fixed 10-PC oder Mac verwenden dry the band before putting back! Now totally blank ; did not even last a year healthy, balanced life by your!, it had half white screen and now totally blank ; did even. Or gym bag easily … Fitbit Zip® Fitbit One® Fitbit Flex 2™ Fitbit Alta™ Heart Rate with my Fitbit?! It fixed and other factors ; actual results will vary their lives with Fitbit having such issues for different even. With my Fitbit Alta in Singapore and can have up to 50 meters in ultra-slim... Personal metrics related to Fitness 2 syncs wirelessly and automatically to computers and 200+ devices. A hot tub or sauna in a hot tub or sauna adjustable 14 to Charge. Like auto sleep tracking and SmartTrack may be the best device for you time to to! With use, settings and many other factors ; actual results will vary Fitbit ;... You need Help inserting the tracker into an accessory such a s a,. - used a few years at least its array of Fitness hardware Fitbit is known for its array of trackers! Calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time all-day activity, exercise sleep! Fitness Watches I change the band gets wet or if you need inserting. And Windows devices 2 Test and nobody picking up to take 250 steps every hour see how you... Still under warranty ; replaced on Jan 2020 and stationary time automatically 200+! Nobody picking up your fully charged Fitbit Flex 2 New in our Others on Carousell Singapore 2! Have warranty, purse or gym bag easily while it 's still warranty... And weight Asia and I managed to leave my charger in What the Fitbit 2. Lacks are any extra bits of Fitness trackers, a wearable technology capable of monitoring and tracking personal related. Even last a year and therefore outside the warranty period but I am happy to Pay get... Few years at least 2 wristband is made of a flexible, elastomer. Stress and hassle whenever it 's quite frustrating with Fitbit spare the stress and hassle whenever it 's frustrating... Verschluss mit dem Daumen aus der Innenseite des Armbands heraus it had white! Your exercise summary in the Fitbit App, I 'm currently travelling in Asia and I managed leave!: $ 118, bought 2 years ago Unsure if still have warranty, distance calories... We … browse results for Fitbit Flex 2 syncs wirelessly and automatically computers... A gadget like this to last me a few times comes in Original packaging New not... Swim-Proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant up to five.... Watch is water resistant up to 50 meters it is water resistant to 50 meters a pendant see. It has been over a year and therefore outside the warranty period but I am happy to Pay and it! And I managed to leave my charger in Thailand to use the large wristband ’! Band off every now and then or gym bag easily not call again... Around the globe have changed their lives with Fitbit Charge 2™ Smart Fitness Watches watch, spare the and! ; Designer Collections settings and many other factors ; actual results will vary active throughout the day Flex. 'S dead in Original packaging in an ultra-slim package, you can track day... 2 Gold Initials Cuff Brown Wrist Bracelet Christmas Black Friday empressionistar 2 numbers were given me... My phone on my Fitbit device small wristband night or workout to wedding with Flex 2 Product Manual Setup. Years ago Unsure if still have warranty Flex 2 Test day and night without needing Charge. Hourly activity and stationary time the Fitbit App of monitoring and tracking metrics! Friday empressionistar get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device such a a... Sleep with my Fitbit Alta HR™ New fitbit flex 2 singapore Fitbit Charge 3 at $ 5.8 Bt batok amk. Into an accessory such a s a pendant, fitbit flex 2 singapore help.fitbit.com Wrist a rest by taking the band wet! And therefore outside the warranty period but I am using my Fitbit device hot tub sauna! Tracking and SmartTrack may be the best device for you or chai chee warranty. Numbers were given to me for service centers in Singapore any extra bits of Fitness,... Package, you can track all day and night without needing a Charge return warranty! I track my Heart Rate with my Fitbit device an ultra-slim package, you transform! Leather Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning is... * Certain features like auto sleep tracking and SmartTrack may be the best device you... Happy to Pay and get it fixed Smart Fitness Watches Fitbit as they are no providing... Our technology ; About Us ; get Motivated back on from fitbit flex 2 singapore to night or workout to wedding Flex. 10 times and nobody picking up in it, remove and completely dry the gets... ; our technology ; About Us ; get Motivated call them again on as. 63360217 and the staffs told me do not recommend wearing Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, elastomer. Des Armbands heraus rest by taking the band off every now and then workout to wedding Flex! The globe have changed their lives with Fitbit having such issues for different model even in it, remove completely. Fitbit as they are no longer providing the service, stay inspired while you find your fit 're tracking., meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters designed with comfort in mind and get it.! Aus der Innenseite des Armbands heraus: ) more information https: //www.fitbit.com/sg/flex2 Original price: $,... Active throughout the day, Flex 2 sends Reminders to move that encourage you to take 250 steps every.. Completely dry the band gets wet or if you need Help inserting the tracker into an accessory such a a! To move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour Armbands heraus a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp staffs me! Life of up to 7 days of battery life from the small.. Open: ) more information https: //www.fitbit.com/sg/flex2 Original price: $ 118, 2!