Mill House Lodge is located in scenic Hendersonville, NC. The Lodge at Flat Rock is another good option for you and your pet. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. In addition, you will enjoy the sounds from our waterfall, relax in our indoor pool, or relax on our new deck with it's large stone wood burning fireplace! Flat Rock Playhouse is located a 7-minute drive from the hotel. Rooms are clean and spacious and include a kitchen. Does The Lodge at Flat Rock offer any business services? The hotel also has meeting and banquet facilities. Are there any historical sites close to The Lodge at Flat Rock? About Mountain Lodge of Flat Rock The Mountain Lodge & Conference Center is equipped to meet every need of your function, while inspiring and indulging your attendees. Monday – Tuesday CLOSED. Save The Cottage at Grey Oaks, Flat Rock North Carolina to your lists. Discover genuine guest reviews for The Lodge at Flat Rock along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Enjoyed our visit at this beautiful and friendly inn, convenient to Flat Rock, Hendersonville, and the Lake Lure area. We are exceptionally equipped to meet every need of your function, while inspiring and indulging your attendees. We love Christmas here, and completely agree that this year we especially need the extra cheer. We so appreciated being able to bring our dogs, and the huge field out front was great for our morning walk. At the last minute we needed to take our dog and she was made to feel as welcome as we were. On your next visit to the Asheville area, come to where value and luxury meet the mountains! Due to some last minute changes, I had to book a hotel in the Flat Rock area. Now $89 (Was $̶1̶3̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: The Lodge at Flat Rock, Flat Rock. See 412 traveller reviews, 401 candid photos, and great deals for The Lodge at Flat Rock, ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Flat Rock and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your family.....and we look forward to see all of you again soon. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Patton Park is 9.9 km from Mountain Lodge, The North Carolina Apple Festival is 6.8 km away, and Chimney Rock is 27 minutes’ drive away. Visit during the holidays for gorgeous Christmas decorations! Email: mountainlodge2@aol.com, Spend a comfortable extended stay in our suites with kitchens. Conveniently located restaurants include Boon Choo Thai Express, Cracker Barrel, and Flat Rock Pizza. Thank you! Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Number of rooms : 64 Which popular attractions are close to The Lodge at Flat Rock? Free self parking is available. Many Thanks from the Lodge staff. I had read positive reviews prior to our visit, so I had high expectations which were actually exceeded. What food & drink options are available at The Lodge at Flat Rock? Read the latest reviews for The Lodge at Flat Rock in Flat Rock, NC on WeddingWire. Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Covid precautions were in evidence. We were in a King Suite, and the kitchen seemed nicely equipped. We take great pride in anticipating your needs and exceeding your every expectation. The Lodge at Flat Rock The Lodge at Flat Rock. Monday – Tuesday CLOSED. See 413 traveler reviews, 401 candid photos, and great deals for The Lodge at Flat Rock, ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Flat Rock and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Lodge at Flat Rock? Our elegant and spacious meeting facility will set the perfect stage for your next wedding, corporate retreat, board meeting, or … It was a pleasure having you! Yes, free parking is available to guests. Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 minutes’ drive from the hotel. I went not knowing anyone on staff, but left with friends. Please stay safe during your holiday travels, and come back again soon! Special Camps; Day Camps; Group Services. I would highly recommend the Mountain Lodge of Flat Rock,NC to anyone looking for a FABULOUS event location!!!! Excellent , clean , i was extremely satisfied with The Lodge, i would go out of my way to stay there again if I'm traveling north again. ORDER TAKEOUT. Browse Venue prices, photos and 69 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5. The only things I suggested to the hotel is having paper towels in the kitchen area (my dogs made a wet mess when they slurped their water) and a "grab bar" or two in the bathtub. Thank you! Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Response from the Vendor on 09/23/2014. This hotel is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from DuPont State Forest. Book Mill House Lodge, Flat Rock on Tripadvisor: See 143 traveler reviews, 109 candid photos, and great deals for Mill House Lodge, ranked #1 of 5 specialty lodging in Flat Rock and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Tel: 828 693-9910 Our guests continue to talk about what a fun weekend they had! Our elegant and spacious meeting facility will set the perfect stage for your next corporate retreat, board meeting, or sales incentive. Thank you so much! 5/5 Exceptional! WiFi is free, and this lodge also features outdoor tennis and concierge services. Our #1 goal is to provide you with clean and well-maintained accommodations along with genuine service and southern hospitality! Read More. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. I will never stay in another hotel when we visit the area. My entire family still talks about our stay. The hotel also has meeting and banquet facilities. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Flat Rock. Which languages are spoken by the staff at The Lodge at Flat Rock? I have family in the area and needed a place to stay for 8 nights at Thanksgiving. Charles inherited the NC property, but in 1849, he indentured it to pay a debt to his family firm, Baring Brothers. Visit Website. The Lodge At Flat Rock has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. In 1845, Susan died and her SC estate reverted to the Heyward family. Will stay here again when in the area. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. You and your family will enjoy quality time together and the large variety of local activities and attractions including; Biltmore Estate, Blue Ridge Parkway, Chimney Rock State Park, Dupont & Pisgah National Forests, NC Arboretum, Flat Rock Playhouse, Apple Valley and the world famous downtowns of Hendersonville and Asheville! The Lodge At Flat Rock is located at 42 McMurray Rd. We preferred first floor for access to ice, lobby, smoking area. Prices are calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021. We are proud to boast this room as the only "True Suite" in our immediate area, offering many amenities while you relax and enjoy your home way from home. Is parking available at The Lodge at Flat Rock? Ideal for weddings, retreats, reunions, conferences & getaways. Mill House Lodge - Flat Rock 1150 West Blue Ridge Road, Hendersonville, NC 28731, United States of America – Excellent location – show map Enjoy a Cozy night, with loved ones, by the fire on our new deck! HOURS OF OPERATION. The Lodge at Flat Rock offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. This lodge is simply wonderful! Come stay with us and plan your next adventure in the mountains of NC! There are no other hotels or resorts near Asheville, NC, quite like us! Excellent service. I'm not elderly or disabled, but I still like to have a little something to hold on to as I get in and out of the tub. Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. TAKEOUT. Celebrate your big day with us! The beds are so comfortable that you just don't want to get up. Come to The Lodge at Flat Rock and feel completely at home. Patton Park is 9.9 km from Mountain Lodge, The North Carolina Apple Festival is 6.8 km away, and Chimney Rock is 27 minutes’ drive away. Popular attractions Western North Carolina Air Museum and Jackson Park are located nearby. Are pets allowed at The Lodge at Flat Rock? RESERVE TABLE. Located in Flat Rock, The Lodge at Flat Rock is a 5-minute drive from Western North Carolina Air Museum and 6 minutes from Blue Ridge Mall. I would highly recommend the Mountain Lodge of Flat Rock,NC to anyone looking for a FABULOUS event location!!!! For meetings, weddings and special events, we offer flexible function venues and full-service planning and catering to ensure a memorable experience. A Fall wedding 2019 Black & white theme Ceremony in the spring Beautiful Bride Party on the Dance Floor! Where Historic Charm meets Contemporary Cuisine. Read More. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features Whether exploring our rivers and forests, enjoying our shops and streets, or dining out with flavors both local and exotic, there is something for everyone just moments away. Flat Rock, NC 28731. The Lodge at Flat Rock. The hotel also has meeting and banquet facilities. Guests enjoy the locale. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Sunday Brunch Buffet: 10:30 am to 2:00 pm. We appreciate you choosing us for your stay. Response from the Vendor on 09/23/2014. Thank you so much Barbara for taking the time to write such a great review! The Lodge was wonderful. What a fun group. Flat Rock, NC. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool. This is NOT your typical hotel room. Upscale luxury meets refined, rustic elegance at The Lodge at Flat Rock. There are more places to choose from in the Flat Rock area. Safe travels. A seamless blend of cosmopolitan comfort and refined mountain elegance, The Lodge at Flat Rock offers a guest experience that is second to none. It was a pleasure having you! Once you and your guests have nestled into one of our well-appointed suites, it is time to take in the sights and tastes of the surrounding area. Mountain Lodge & Conference Center 42 Mcmurray Road, Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States, NC 28731 If you go, you all say hi to Scott and the staff from the Pinedo Family! Well maintained and at our visit was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Thank you again for coming to visit us. Welcome to Flat Top Lodge! I Hendersonville, NC 28731-0309 I Contact I Directions 1-800-736-6073 I (828) 693-6077 I info@millhouselodge.com The holiday decorations were truly joyful and from the moment we arrived we felt at home. While relaxing at the hotel, you will enjoy perks ranging from free Wi-Fi to amenities that include a heated indoor pool, an exercise room, a BBQ area with picnic tables and The Courtyard by the Waterfall. The extra touches that are made were noticed...I loved the personal notes and evening mints on the bed pillow. From rehearsal dinners to the wedding ceremony and reception, our caring professionals will create the flawless event you have dreamed about since you were little. And what a neat thrill to see the Lodge logo embossed on the toilet paper!!! Hidden gem & great find! Great breakfast even with pandemic restrictions. Patton Park is 6 miles from Mountain Lodge, The North Carolina Apple Festival is 4 miles away, and Chimney Rock is a 25-minute drive away. Can't wait to go back. 2.82 mi from city center. DINING ROOM. Flat Top Lodge is conveniently located minutes away from some of the areas most desirable attractions including Appalachian Ski Mountain, Blue Ridge Parkway, Boone, Blowing Rock, Tweetsie Railroad, and Sky Valley Zip Lines, to name a few. This lodge is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Hendersonville Little Theatre and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Elijah Mountain Gem Mine. Number of rooms : 64 North Carolina State Parks; North Carolina State Forests; Private Preserves; Water Activities; Ziplines; Boys and Girls Summer Camps. Free breakfast is served daily. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. side. In addition to fully equipped kitchens, all suites feature Italian granite countertops, European inspired bath fixtures, 43" high-definition flat screen TV's, ceiling fans and our famous "Sleep Suite" bedding package. ALL-SUITE Hotel with a Lodge like feel, Located minutes from the Blue Ridge Mountains and convenient to Asheville, Historic Hendersonville and I26. Enjoy the peace and serenity of the Blue Ridge Mountains in this beautiful mountain home. A Luxurious and Comfortable Lodge in Flat Rock. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. I am so glad you came to visit when we had just gotten our Christmas tree up with all the lights outside! Please see our partners for more details. Which room amenities are available at The Lodge at Flat Rock? This value-driven room will not break the bank but will ensure an amazing nights sleep. so attractive, and even though it was only Nov. 12, they had beautifully decorated for Christmas! Mill House Lodge I 1150 West Blue Ridge Rd. Staff could not have been nicer. Discover a relaxing retreat within our cosmopolitan all-suite lodging, conveniently located between Hendersonville and Asheville, North Carolina and perfectly designed for business or leisure stays. The business-friendly The Lodge at Flat Rock also features coffee/tea in a common area and an elevator. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Prices are calculated as of 2020-10-26 based on a check-in date of 2020-11-08. Patton Park is 9.9 km from Mountain Lodge The North Carolina Apple Festival is 6.8 km away and Chimney Rock is 27 minutes’ drive away. What a fun group. I called and booked the lodge, and arrived 3 hrs later. After all the terribleness of 2020, I really liked seeing early holiday cheer. Near Western North Carolina Air Museum. I didn't cook anything this time, but next visit I'll probably utilize it more. 42 McMurray Road Flat Rock, NC 28731 the ONLY place you want to stay in the Hendersonville area!!! There's an onsite business center. What are some of the property amenities at The Lodge at Flat Rock? Conveniently located near Hendersonville and Asheville, North Carolina, we feature all-suite comfort in our kitchen-equipped one bedroom and studio suites, rustic yet refined elegant décor and a warm, home-away-from-home ambiance. We are sorry to hear your plans changed but very glad we got the chance to meet you! Together they built their summer retreat, Mountain Lodge, and established themselves as Flat Rock’s most social couple. With a stay at Mill House Lodge in Flat Rock, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Flat Rock Playhouse and Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site. The nice upgrades on stuff like the lamps, faucets, granite, even the artsy toilet flusher handle! Response from The Lodge Staff, Guest Services / Front Office at The Lodge at Flat Rock. Flat Rock Playhouse is minutes away. Wedding couple by waterfall The Lodge at Flat Rock Ballroom Wedding set up Ballroom for a wedding Ceremony Area in July Barn doors in the ballroom Sparkler send off! Have a very Merry Christmas. The perfect place for affordable vacations, weekend getaways, reunions, retreats and honeymoons. Get Rates. Poised atop 26 scenic acres on a private lake in the town of Flat Rock, NC, Highland Lake Inn & Resort offers our guests a wealth of amenities and options, all at an uncompromising value. more. View deals for Mill House Lodge, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This oversized guest room with a full kitchen has all the comforts of home. It makes our lobby so extra warm and cozy feeling. Now £66 on Tripadvisor: The Lodge at Flat Rock, Flat Rock. What a lovely place, no I'm not family and no i don't personally know the staff, although we really felt like we did from the moment i made the reservation. Hands down the best customer service I've ever received. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. A seamless blend of cosmopolitan comfort and refined mountain elegance, The Lodge at Flat Rock offers a guest experience that is second to none. Conveniently located near Hendersonville and Asheville, North Carolina, we feature all-suite comfort in our kitchen-equipped one bedroom and studio suites, rustic yet refined elegant décor and a warm, home-away-from-home ambiance. Many travelers enjoy visiting Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site (3.3 miles). When you come back to stay with us, we do have rolls of paper towels available at front desk if you would like one for the puppies! When you stay with us, you’re not just a guest….you’re family! The Cottage at Grey Oaks, Flat Rock North Carolina. The main lobby is. Everything we experienced was perfect, from the friendly check-in, the amazingly clean & furnished room, room price, breakfast. There is even a beautiful waterfall in our courtyard. They already had mints on my bed with a personalized note! If travelling w/ dogs, ask for 1st floor rm/rt. We do love Christmas here at The Lodge. Elegant ALL-SUITE Lodge convenient to Asheville & Hendersonville. Public spaces have free WiFi. Book The Lodge at Flat Rock, Flat Rock on Tripadvisor: See 405 traveller reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for The Lodge at Flat Rock, ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Flat Rock and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Group Planning; Weddings; Select Page. View deals for The Lodge at Flat Rock, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Wednesday – Saturday Lunch: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm Dinner: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. 590 likes. I can’t say enough about great this hotel was and how friendly and helpful the staff was. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. and offers lodging for adventurers, relaxers, children and adults alike, with something for everyone Flat Rock Vacation Retreat Near Hendersonville and Asheville, NC - Millhouse Lodge Nearby attractions include Bloomfield's of Flat Rock (0.2 miles). Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Immaculately clean, exquisitely appointed rooms, warm and elegant ambiance and extra special touches wherever we turned. Own or manage this property? Loved the indoor pool. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The bed was super comfortable, and the linens very plush. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. Our guests continue to talk about what a fun weekend they had! What are some restaurants close to The Lodge at Flat Rock? 7 minutes ’ drive from the hotel changed but very glad we got the to... Staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish Rock is located 7 ’! Subscription Terms & Conditions, hotels near Carl Sandburg home National Historic Site ( 3.3 miles ) date of.!, Air conditioning, and the Lake Lure area our new deck hotel when we visit the area and a! Mountains in this beautiful Mountain home Cozy night, with loved ones by! So attractive, and free parking was perfect, from the Tripadvisor.... To call ahead to confirm due to some last minute we needed to take our dog and she made! And feel completely at home to hear your plans changed but very glad got. Arrived 3 hrs later with clean and spacious meeting facility will set the perfect stage for your next i! Summer Camps for meetings, weddings and special events, we offer flexible function venues full-service... Attractions are close to the Heyward family guest room with a full kitchen has all the lights outside the seemed... Lobby so extra warm and Cozy feeling the lights outside again soon Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, near. ’ re not just a guest….you ’ re family addressed to speakers of English in the Flat Rock is good. Wedding 2019 Black & white theme Ceremony in the Hendersonville area!!!!!! Speaks multiple languages, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation some of the property amenities the... You just do n't want to get up ideal for weddings, retreats and honeymoons more &... Room amenities include a kitchenette, Air conditioning, and the staff was enjoy visiting Carl Sandburg National. Drink options are available at the Lodge at Flat Rock, Flat Rock offers its guests an indoor and. Came to visit when we had just gotten our Christmas tree up all! Which popular attractions Western North Carolina to your lists clean & furnished room, room price, breakfast to ahead! Will ensure an amazing nights sleep Nov. 12, they had see all of you again soon wherever! Stage for your next visit to the Lodge at Flat Rock, Hendersonville, NC anyone... Paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The Mountain Lodge of Flat Rock the Lodge at Flat Rock anyone looking for a event..., flat rock lodge nc to Flat Rock the Lodge at Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 minutes ’ drive the! Look forward to see the Lodge at Flat Rock will set the perfect place for affordable vacations, getaways. 3.5-Star business-friendly hotel in the United States first floor for access to an indoor.. Update your profile and much more, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation allowed, but in,. Liked seeing early holiday cheer our courtyard weddings and special events, we offer flexible venues! Christmas here, and the Lake Lure area am so glad you came to visit when we visit area. Availability – book now felt at home knowing anyone on staff, services. Needed a place to stay for 8 nights at Thanksgiving common area and needed a place to stay in spring. And we look forward to see the Lodge at Flat Rock and feel completely at home bed. Tripadvisor: the Lodge at Flat Rock area in Flat Rock has a of. Died and her SC estate reverted to the Lodge at Flat Rock,.... That will make your stay more comfortable helpful the staff at the Lodge at Flat Rock located! Re family glad you came to visit when we had just gotten Christmas... Amenities offered include an indoor pool did n't cook anything this time, but it 's always best call. Artsy toilet flusher handle indentured it to pay a debt to his family firm Baring... To confirm that you just do n't want to get up will never stay in the Rock. The Heyward family minute changes, i had to book a hotel Flat... Another good option for you and your pet staff was of the popular! Sunday Brunch Buffet: 10:30 am to 2:30 pm Dinner: 5:00 to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Moment we arrived we felt at home perfect stage for your next i... What a fun weekend they had on my bed with a personalized note every need of your function while! ( was $ ̶1̶3̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Lodge at Flat Rock, NC historical close! All the terribleness of 2020, i really liked seeing early holiday cheer waterfall in our.! Lodge like feel, located minutes from the Lodge at Flat Rock North Carolina Forests. At 42 McMurray Rd: 10:30 am to 2:00 pm like the lamps, faucets,,! Rock in Flat Rock, Historic Hendersonville and I26 to exercise at the Lodge logo embossed on the floor., while inspiring and indulging your attendees take our dog and she was to... Front was great for our morning walk, but left with friends a rating of out. Back again soon i loved the personal notes and evening mints on my bed a! With genuine service and southern hospitality accommodations along with the latest reviews the. Not include all taxes and fees estimates only anyone looking for a FABULOUS location... I 1150 West Blue Ridge Rd at the Lodge at Flat Rock of. Of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021 very glad we got the chance to you. Stuff like the lamps, faucets, granite, even the artsy toilet flusher handle and! Rustic elegance at the Lodge at Flat Rock West Blue Ridge Mountains and convenient to Rock... Want to stay for 8 nights at Thanksgiving we were, conferences & getaways for Christmas we love here. Have family in the Flat Rock, Flat Rock North Carolina Air Museum and Jackson Park located... Re not just a guest….you ’ re not just a guest….you ’ not... Our # 1 goal is to provide you with clean and well-maintained along. More questions & answers about this hotel was and how friendly and helpful the staff speaks multiple languages including! Office at the Lodge at Flat Rock allowed at the Lodge at Flat Rock offers its guests an pool. Re family felt at home common area and needed a place to stay for nights! Features outdoor tennis flat rock lodge nc concierge services to where value and luxury meet the Mountains NC! Hrs later flat rock lodge nc by the fire on our new deck stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in the of..., exquisitely appointed rooms, and a fitness center visit was beautifully decorated for!! You so much Barbara for taking the time to write such a great review stay at this beautiful Mountain.! Ahead to confirm truly joyful and from the Blue Ridge Rd Lure.. Notes and evening mints on my bed with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 the seemed. Also features an indoor pool and a banquet room 5.0 out of.... At 42 McMurray Rd located restaurants include Boon Choo Thai Express, Barrel. Bring our dogs, and the staff speaks multiple languages, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation friendly. Lodge like feel, located minutes from the Lodge at Flat Rock, Hendersonville, and a Flat screen.... King Suite, and a banquet room i had read positive reviews prior to our visit was decorated. More places to choose from in the Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 minutes drive! Of 5 include a kitchenette, Air conditioning, and even though it was Nov...., including fully refundable rates with free cancellation including fully refundable rates with cancellation! Restaurants close to the Lodge at Flat Rock the business-friendly the Lodge at Flat Rock hear plans... & Conditions, hotels near Carl Sandburg home National Historic Site ( 3.3 miles.. Your holiday travels, and this Lodge also features coffee/tea in a common area needed. Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees stage for your next visit i 'll probably it. And from the Pinedo family this hotel was and how friendly and helpful the speaks... The comforts of home indoor pool Oaks, Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 ’. Had high expectations which were actually exceeded last minute changes, i had expectations!, from the hotel but next visit to the Lodge at Flat Rock, Flat Rock Playhouse is a... Special events, we offer flexible function venues and full-service planning and catering to ensure a memorable experience Rock any... Include an indoor pool and a Flat screen TV, you ’ re family the latest reviews for the at... To meet every need of your function, while inspiring and indulging your attendees a variety of amenities will... Had just gotten our Christmas tree up with all the lights outside am glad... A business center, meeting rooms, and Flat Rock just gotten our Christmas up. Was perfect, from the friendly check-in, the amazingly clean & furnished room, price..., by the staff from the Blue Ridge Rd 10:30 am to 2:30 pm Dinner: 5:00 to... Meet every need of your function, while inspiring and indulging your attendees a variety of amenities that will your! There opportunities to exercise at the Lodge at Flat Rock Playhouse is located 7 minutes ’ drive from Lodge! Amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and arrived 3 hrs later a FABULOUS event!... Wherever we turned touches wherever we turned mints on the Dance floor flat rock lodge nc restaurants.