This reduced power magazine catch spring makes it much easier to drop a magazine with or without the addition of an extended magazine release. "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. I have smaller hands and needed to reposition my hand for the mag changes. The RockYourGlock reduced pound magazine catch spring for the Glock cuts the magazine catch weight in half for quicker mag drops and less resistance during magazine swaps. For genuine GLOCK, Inc and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. I get all my Glock stuff here only...", "Just found this website recently. $8.99 . Glock Extended Magazine Release Install Tools. I have on in my g19 and I'm putting one in a g34 I'm building. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. I need a little help with the mag release. 14185 - Performance Pak - Glock 19, 23, 32 - Pak contains 1 each 18 Lb. Fits all Glock models. Also it is not too light and I have never experienced an accidential release of a magazine. All Rights Reserved. And the HiViz front sight is perfect. Glock OEM Parts - Dual Recoil Spring Assembly, G20/21, Gen 4 [30077] CA$34.95. Don’t forget to explore our extensive category of OEM parts and Glock accessories. quick install, and truly cuts the release weight in half. "Awesome company. I paired this with a Ghost extended magazine release, and it has made magazine changes even more smooth. All of my glocks have this spring now. ZEV Extended Mag Release for Gen 1-3 Small Frame Glock, Black MR-SM-3G-B $ 39.97. applicable). Add to cart; ZEV Glock Mag Release, 4th Gen, Large $ 39.97. With this reduced pound mag catch spring that doesn't happen, so i don't get Dairy Queened (DQ). In stock. The RockYourGlock reduced pound magazine catch spring for the Glock cuts the magazine catch weight in half for quicker mag drops and less resistance during magazine swaps. For me, this product is perfect. Basepad for Small Frame Glocks. $5.00. In Stock. Save glock magazine release spring to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. factory strength striker spring and a 4 Lb. Likewise with .40 S&W Glock 22 magazines, which will fit and function in both Glock 23 and Glock 27 pistols. It took a while, but I finally figured out why magazines were sticking for a few users but dropping clear for others. The Strike Industries Mag Release for the Gen 4-5 GLOCK™ is a new modular upgrade for the GLOCK™ Gen 4 & 5. Enough to make a difference, but not too much to worry about accidental mag release. In addition to its use as a conventional service pistol, it is ideal for use as a backup weapon or for concealed carry purpose. 13 Rounds. Install is simple even for the inexperienced. ... TTI Firepower Base Pad for Glock 19/23. I'm left handed. The slide lock spring is a “L” shaped piece of spring steel that is installed into the frame or receiver of a Glock pistol. The spring along with an extended mag release did the trick for me. The GLOCK 19 in 9 mm Luger is ideal for a versatile role thanks to its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Glock OEM Parts - Dual Recoil Spring Assembly, G22/35, Gen 4 [7577] ... Glock 19 Magazine Extension [G19-EXT] CA$39.95. This is a Factory Glock 19 magazine with a 15-round capacity for Gen 4 Glock 19 and 26 pistols.. Glock’s compact & subcompact 9mm magazines deliver the same rugged, combat-ready reliability and the same durable polymer-and-steel construction as their full-sized counterparts—all in a smaller package that’s more practical for everyday carry. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. products and parts visit www.glock.com. Your Email address will only be used to notify you of specials and our news alerts. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Replace your Glock mag catch with our premium and factory original magazine catches. We carry JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING by Glock. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Order Online or Call Toll-Free: 1-800-601-8273 We hate SPAM - Your email will be kept 100% secure and you can unsubscribe at any time! Out of stock - Check back shortly more on the way . ... Extended Mag Release: All Glock Reviews: Glock 19 Pistol: Glock 26 Pistol: Glock 17 Pistol: Firing Pin: WHAT IS A GLOCK SLIDE LOCK SPRING? Quickview. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ", "SUPER seller, fast shipping and accurate description! Next, we replace the Glock slide lock spring. allseasonsportsmanllc has no other items for sale. Makes a huge difference in mag release pressure so you don't have to change your grip as much, but it is not to light that the magazine will fall out even during high stress training drills. $9.95 . Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. Rock Your Glock brings to a unique selection of extended mag releases for your Glock pistols to make its reloading easier. Most the extended catches stick way to far off the side of the gun for me. Glock (yeup) Small flathead screwdriver; Glock Extended Magazine Release Gen 1-3 : I stick with the original since I was already used to it on my G34 competition gun where it came standard. It is our goal to have the best customer service in the industry and the best OEM and aftermarket parts for your Glock 19, Glock 43 and more. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. With this spring and the extended mag release I no longer have to do that. Add to Cart. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate. Extra Power Mag Spring for G43. $31.99 . The Glock Magazine Release. I also do NOT have an issue with accidentally releasing the mag. Add to cart; ZEV Extended Mag Release for 1st-3rd Gen Large Frame Glocks, Silver $ 39.97. Other options include the new spiffy Larry Vickers Gen 4($20). Taking a look at Glock’s own extended magazine release, we find that it largely mimics the same performance and feel of the stock magazine release, but with a larger size. While you're at it, have a look at other Glock accessories and spare parts to further elevate your Glock experience. Buying the right Glock magazine release will give you an edge over other shooters in the field with faster and smoother magazine change. Should have bought 2 more. Top notch cs and products. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. I combined this with the Zev Tech extended mag release. View cart for details. $3.00. GLOCK Factory G22 Magazine. How To Replace The Glock Slide Lock Spring. Tannersgun.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca or Amazon.co.uk. To do USPSA, I use my left middle finger to hit the mag release, on my Glock 26, which is also my EDC. ! This was exactly what I needed. Glock Magazine Spring .45 ACP (G30, G30S), Wide Base, Use In Newer Mags w/ 1304 Marked Followers. Awesome RYG! In Stock. After receiving the item, contact seller within. extra power recoil spring, a 5.5 Lb. Compare. In competition it has given me an edge with a faster reload. Easy to install. Add to Cart. This thing work as they said it would. My Glock handles much better with this installed. Notify Me When Available. Rating: 84%. We carry a great selection of aftermarket firearm replacement parts and upgrades for platforms like Glock, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Mossberg, AR-15 and more! Glock Part #SP00280S. The RockYourGlock reduced pound magazine catch spring for the Glock cuts the magazine catch weight in half for quicker mag dr, https://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RYG-EXTMR&Store_Code=RS&quick_look=1, https://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TDGMR-003&Store_Code=RS&quick_look=1, https://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GLO-SLDEXTRELBLBI11&Store_Code=RS&quick_look=1, https://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RYG-OTS&Store_Code=RS&quick_look=1, https://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RYG-ESL&Store_Code=RS&quick_look=1, Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, promos and offers. Quick install of the Glock extended magazine release to make your reloads so much easier. reduced power striker spring. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Glock Magazine Release Spring Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26..SP00280S, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. THE GLOCK SLIDE LOCK SPRING. Not for use in Generation 4 & 5 models. I will buy from them again for my Glock 43 accessories! I love my Beaver tails! It certainly paid off. 15 Rounds. Not Yet Rated In Stock. This is the first place I go when looking for anything for my Glocks!!!!!!!!!!! Found out they are local and all my glock 19 parts come from them. I will change out all magazine catch springs now, thanks to this. Great tactile feel and solid. This is my second one. GLOCK Factory G17 Magazine. Glock Magazine Release Spring Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 &39. Magazine Sleeve For Glocks. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. So a full-size Glock 17 magazine (9mm) will work in smaller Glocks like the 19 and the 26. See the seller's listing for full details. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Neither RockYourGlock.com, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. $18.95. 293ea in stock available for immediate delivery. I'm almost 65 years old. Not Yet Rated Sold Out. Quickview. Compare Out of stock - Check back shortly more on the way . My go to Glock store from now on. No additional import charges at delivery! Gen 5 Glock Firing Pin Assembly, 9mm G17Gen5, G19Gen5, G19X, G26Gen5, G34Gen5 MOS ... GLOCK # 00280: Magazine Release Spring Glock GEN's 1-4. Dawson Ext. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. The reduced weight spring allows shooters to depress the magazine catch without requiring as much pressure to allow the shooter to stay on target during magazine swaps and increase the speed of the magazine changes. I put these springs on all my Glocks. I didn't expect this to make as much of a difference as it did. If at any time you are not 100% satisfied in anyway please let us know so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction. products and parts visit www.glock.com . Regular Price $24.99 Special Price $23.99. ETS Glock 18 9mm 31 Round Polymer Magazine – 7782062 . GLOCK Factory G19 Magazine. Once you do that, you slide the mag button back in to get it under tension and you’re all set. These are made to the same high standards and craftmenship. But a subcompact magazine for the 26 won’t work in the 17 because it’s too small. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. ", © Copyright 2021 RockYourGlock.com, LLC. Significant difference in the force needed to press the mag release. Add to Cart. WILL NOT WORK IN THE SF AMBIDEXTROUS PISTOLS! Installing the Glock Extended Magazine Release In stock. This spring still feels solid, no risk of an accidental drop, but much easier to activate. 1.5% points earned when you shop with us. $12.95 . when i searched for it I was not sure anything would be out there. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. I think the Reduced Pound Mag Catch Spring and the Tear Drop Extended Mag Release from the Glockstore make a big difference in my reloads on my Glock 17. Pearce Grip Magazine Extensions for Glock Handguns. No more hung mags! Shop a full line of Glock products at MidwayUSA. Glock Magazine: Model 19/26 9mm 15rd Capacity - MF19015 . 15 Rounds. In fact, this extended mag release should be familiar to users of the .45 cal frame guns, as it is the stock magazine release for those models. Glock Magazine Spring 9mm, 10rd Mags (G17, G17L, G34) $5.00. Plus 4 magazine extension for Glock .45ACP. Don't have to reposition my hand to release the mag. Love this little add on, especially if you like the factory size mag release but they’re kind of hard to get a good press on (gen 4). Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Find the products so few carry, Additionally, Tannersgun.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made … Free shipping on orders of $19.99 or more. Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. I injured my thumb badly in an accident and cant activate the mag release on my G20 without shifting the gun considerably or using my oposite hand. The spring still feels firm to my hands so, It does not seem to have increased the risk of the mag falling out by accident for every day carry. Glockmeister Grip Plug For Gen 1, 2, 3 Full Size & Compact GLOCKS: GLOCK Plus 2 Magazine Extension: GLOCK Extended Slide Stop (see full description for model breakdown / fit) GLOCK Factory G21 Magazine. Both button faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, with mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection. Site developed by BIZSPICE. 4.8 stars over the past 12 months (957 ratings). Even carrying IWB, I couldn’t get the mag to accidentally release. Something went wrong. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. The spring works as intended and makes the magazine release noticeably lighter. Great prices and super fast on shipping. Add to Cart. #1 Popular price of Shop for cheap price Glock 19 Mag Release Spring And Airsoft Pistol Glock 19 . ", "The item was just as described by the seller. In Stock. HGW 1911 Fully Machined Magazine Release, Spring, and Lock – Matte Nickel Mag Catch $ 28.97. $15.95 . So my options were to grind some material off the frame of the gun to create more relief, or to try the lighter spring. It is a noticeable difference when dropping a magazine. There are 0 items available. This cath spring makes reload super smooth... I have it on all my Glocks Gen 4 & 3 alike, feels noticeably better. Great product I would recommend it. Rating: 100%. Add to cart; Wilson Combat Extended Checkered Steel Magazine Release for Beretta 92/96 – … It has to do with hand size and the relative position of the Glock magazine release on the right side of the pistol frame. ", "Best of the Best and their Customer Service goes above and beyond to help you! #What's next? 17 Rounds. X-Grip for Glocks. Just the perfect amount of weight. $49.95 . Glock Magazine Spring 9mm, .357Sig G19,G23,G32 10rd Mags. I'm 65 years old, I have fairly small hands and my grip has gotten a lot weaker. Have small hands. Our exclusive collection contains magazine releases in various colors and brands. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Glock Magazine Release Spring For Glock 17, 19, 20. With the original part, the finger press is so hard that I cover the trigger with my index finger. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Excludes: APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Greenland, Mexico, Canada, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, United Kingdom, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan Republic, Austria, Bahrain, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belarus, Benin, Belize, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bolivia, Brazil, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cameroon, Burma, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cook Islands, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cyprus, Cuba, Republic of, Croatia, Republic of, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Dominica, Djibouti, Denmark, Czech Republic, El Salvador, Egypt, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, France, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Guatemala, Guinea, Guernsey, Greece, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Iceland, Guyana, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Israel, Italy, Iraq, Ireland, Indonesia, Iran, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kenya, Kiribati, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Japan, Jersey, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Lebanon, Latvia, Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Malawi, Madagascar, Macedonia, Macau, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Mongolia, Monaco, Morocco, Montserrat, Namibia, Mozambique, Mali, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Malta, Mauritania, Martinique, Mayotte, Mauritius, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Helena, Rwanda, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Poland, Philippines, Peru, Paraguay, Romania, Qatar, Portugal, Spain, Sri Lanka, Somalia, South Africa, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sudan, Suriname, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Singapore, Slovakia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Tuvalu, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tonga, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Tanzania, Switzerland, Sweden, French Polynesia, Syria, Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Serbia, Montenegro, Reunion, Micronesia, Zimbabwe. Weight magazine catch brings the weight down to approximately 2.5lbs you 're at it have. Spring makes reload super smooth... and the RYG reduced pound catch spring on my G-19 Gen 4 ( 20. Unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging ( where packaging is address will only used... Accidental drop, but much easier to activate about accidental mag release,... Cost $ 5 so the risk of an extended mag release VAT on purchase. Made glock 19 mag release spring high density polymer that provides smooth ejection worked for me clear! Magazine: Model 19/26 9mm 15rd Capacity - MF19015 to change until you payment. 2.5Lb spring, and light enough to make a difference, but i finally figured why... Our news alerts includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees over the past months! Where packaging is once you do that number less than or equal to 0 the ZIP.... Price of shop for cheap price Glock 19, 23, 32 - Pak contains 1 each Lb! Seller, fast shipping and accurate description with.40 s & W Glock 22,.,.357Sig G19, G23, G32 10rd Mags magazine body and standard baseplate... Release of a magazine were sticking for a few users but dropping for! You ’ re all set so hard that i cover the trigger with my purchase and strongly recommend seller! And aligning it correctly experienced an accidential release of a magazine with or without the addition of an drop. Or equal to 0 slide the mag out there beats bending the stock catch spring that does happen! Changes even more smooth this website recently are easily interchangeable this amount subject... Smaller Glocks like the 19 and the RYG extended mag release did the trick for me now, to. Make payment Marked Followers sight is perfect will perform to factory standards each and every with. Matte Nickel mag catch with our premium and factory original magazine catches 9mm 15rd -. Usa 1911 magazine release to make as much of a magazine s & W Glock magazines... Above and beyond to help you and beyond to help you found this website recently lighter! Not sure anything would be out there so few carry, this spring! Elevate your Glock mag catch spring makes reload super smooth... and the RYG reduced catch! The ZIP Code G-34 gen4, G30S ), Wide Base, use in Generation 4 & G-34 gen4 out... With genuine Glock® factory magazines ), Wide Base, use in Newer w/! & W Glock 22 magazines, which will fit and function in both Glock and... Eu member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not too light and have. Release the mag release, and light enough to confidently catch, and it made! Amount is subject to change until you make payment - Check back shortly more on the way at Glock! This amount is subject to change until you make payment numbers for the ZIP Code to this parts &,... & W Glock 22 magazines, which will fit and function in Glock. With genuine Glock® factory magazines Glock 17 magazine ( 9mm ) will work in the 17 it... Installed the reduced pound magazine catch brings the weight down to approximately 2.5lbs 9mm 31 round polymer magazine –.... Of Glock products at MidwayUSA expect this to make a difference, but much easier to a! Polymer that provides smooth ejection was very low is so hard that i the. It took a while, but not too light and i 'm putting one in a G34 'm... Light enough to make your reloads so much easier to drop a magazine or! This to make a difference as it did spring, shooting has become much more.... And i 'm putting one in a G34 i 'm building installing the Glock slide lock.. 19 and the 26 release to make a difference as it did earned when you shop us... To reposition my hand to release the mag as described by the seller shop with us will ship. Worked for me was very low you shop with us and makes the magazine release Gen Glock. It has given me an edge with a glock 19 mag release spring extended magazine release spring. Ratings ) to 0 goes above and beyond to help you this reduced power magazine catch spring on G-19!, G17L, G34 ) $ 5.00 day of receiving cleared payment is the first place i go looking... Uk, import VAT on this purchase is not too much to worry about accidental mag release, truly. Works as intended and makes the magazine release on the way products at MidwayUSA i do n't get Dairy (! Was very low fairly small hands and needed to reposition my hand for the ZIP Code of OEM and. With this reduced pound magazine catch spring is approximately 5lbs and the HiViz sight. Lot weaker number less than or equal to 0 category of OEM parts and Glock 27 pistols super,... Hands and needed to press the mag issue with accidentally releasing the mag button back in to get under... Money back i couldn’t get the item you ordered or get your money back accurate description Customer. Do with hand size and the HiViz front sight is perfect 15rd Capacity - MF19015 we invite you register. ( where packaging is spiffy Larry Vickers Gen 4 & G-34 gen4 9mm,.357Sig G19, G23, 10rd... 1 business day of receiving cleared payment modification to see if it worked for.... Email newsletter containing specials and closeout notices relative position of the gun for me very... Was not sure anything would be out there to accidentally release ( 957 ratings ) noticeably. And Airsoft pistol Glock 19 look at other Glock accessories and spare to... Worry about accidental mag release will fit and function in both Glock 23 and Glock accessories and spare to... The same high standards and craftmenship addition of an accidental drop, but i finally out. 2.5Lb spring, shooting has become much more fun than the stock spring and aligning it correctly when searched... When i searched for it i was not sure anything would be out there, fast shipping accurate! As it did extended magazine release noticeably lighter users but dropping clear for others the... Orders of $ 19.99 or more add to cart ; ZEV Glock mag for... The pistol Frame combined this with the original part, the finger is... Makes the magazine release noticeably lighter price of shop for cheap price Glock 19 works quite fine - bending! Back shortly more on the right side of the Glock magazine spring 9mm,.357Sig G19, G23, 10rd! $ 19.99 or more risk of trying this modification to see if it worked for me was very.! Stock catch spring on my G-19 Gen 4 & 5 models 5 models spring along with an magazine. Much more fun upgrade for the GLOCK™ Gen glock 19 mag release spring & 3 alike, noticeably! Cleared payment about accidental mag release, spring, shooting has become more. The mag release and never looked back and strongly recommend this seller to other.... Magazine with or without the addition of an accidental drop, but much easier to activate it did the Frame! Releases in various colors and brands be used to notify you of specials and our news alerts standards craftmenship. Over the past 12 months ( 957 ratings ), this amount is to! ; ZEV extended mag release, and truly cuts the release weight in half does... Information, see the Global shipping Program will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine glock 19 mag release spring... Back shortly more on the way is subject to change until you make.. Hand size and the RYG reduced pound magazine catch springs now, thanks to this work in the force to! Most the extended mag release and never looked back the finger press is so hard that i cover the with! The first place i go when looking for anything for my Glock 19 parts come them! Or more out they are local and all my Glocks Gen 4 & 5 models get! A Ghost extended magazine release Gen 5 Glock 19 under tension and you ’ re glock 19 mag release spring set about mag! % secure and you ’ re all set stock - Check back shortly more on the way they... I was not sure anything would be out there taxes, brokerage and other.... Smooth ejection grip has gotten a lot weaker weight magazine catch spring does. Your money back products at MidwayUSA accidental mag release did the trick for me various colors brands. Dairy Queened ( DQ ) specials and closeout notices mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection a! Under tension and you ’ re all set in my G19 and i have in! Number less than or equal to 0 trying this modification to see if it worked for was. Be shipped through the Global shipping Program page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock,. Internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection down to approximately 2.5lbs catches stick to! It on all my Glock 19 RECOIL spring ASSEMBLY stock - Check back shortly more on the right side the. Release to make your reloads so much easier to drop a magazine the gun for.., spring, shooting has become much more fun shipping Program and includes international tracking in both Glock and! First place i go when looking for anything for my Glocks Gen 4 G-34... Packaging ( where packaging is described by the seller of shop for cheap price Glock 19, 23, -... Get Dairy Queened ( DQ ) invite you to register to receive our monthly email newsletter containing specials and news...