We asked in the beginning, if we can pay in USD, since we did not have enough Schilling left....The answer was "yes, no problem". We felt fooled. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Consulta 317 opiniones sobre Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°4 de 52 restaurantes en Entebbe. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe Picture: Lakeside by Goretti Pizzeria & Bar in Entebbe - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,638 candid photos and videos. The fish is always fresh and other meals have also tasted good. Goretti's is ideal place to have a meal before going to the airport for...ones flight. Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria and Grill located in Entebbe, Uganda. Make sure you have UGX cash to pay the bill We also talked to the restaurant manager. Shores of Lake Victoria 179 meters. Four Turkey's 43 meters. Goretti’s has a small beach area on Lake Victoria. Are you sure you want to delete this question? His answer was "it's the restaurant exchange rate". Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria & Grill. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Se 321 objektive anmeldelser av Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Four Turkey's 172 meters. I am so sorry, i have opened my computer today. Pizza in Entebbe. When getting the bill, we were confused by the high $ amount. Dear Stuart, Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Veja 322 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 7 de 51 restaurantes em Entebbe. Nile Delta 46 meters. We felt fooled. Goretti's Pizzeria ... May 5, 2014 - There are a number of places one can find to relax or simply have a good time but a few that make one feel at home. There was a difference of $10 to the official exchange rate. When getting the bill, we were confused by the high $ amount. For all time, it tends to be Entebbe’s energy to host revelers. Yes, Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill offers delivery services. 2friends Beach restaurant and bar(エンテベ)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!2friends Beach restaurant and barはエンテベで7位(52件中)、4.5点の評価を受けています。 Canned mushrooms, pizzas that have the cheap...cheese on top and a dough that is so sad that even a supermarket pizza would be preferable. Get quick answers from Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill staff and past visitors. Best regards, i have been my annual holiday for 30 days., had cut off work related internet connections. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: See 317 unbiased reviews of Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 52 restaurants in Entebbe. Copy link Pizza in Entebbe. The location is really nice, the service and food are okay. That is why I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone! I am glad Christie was of help. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I am glad Christie was of help. How is Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill rated? We went at night which meant we missed out on the view of the beach. Goretti’s pizzeria and grill We were soon attracted by the sound of drumming and singing from one beachfront bar, so we decided to go in for a drink to see what was going on. There was a difference of $10 to the official exchange rate. Save. Get quick answers from Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill staff and past visitors. Gorrettis pizza always a nice place for relaxation and nice lunch and dinner pizza super and also nice roasted fish and cold drink fantastic view of the lake and Christmas decoration have your Christmas lunch and dinner at gorrettis pizzeria, Went there last weekend and we had pizza and beers : the pizza were very delicious, the beers were amazingly cold.. What else to ask for? Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Přečtěte si 317 objektivních recenzí zařízení Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, které bylo na webu Tripadvisor ohodnocené známkou 4 z 5 a zaujímá 4 pozicí z 51 restaurací v Entebbe. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe Picture: Goretti Pizzeria & Bar in Entebbe - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,631 candid photos and videos of Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: See 322 unbiased reviews of Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 51 restaurants in Entebbe. • Entebbe Botanical Garden • Kitubulu Forest and Beach; Sights & landmarks • Lake Victoria • Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre • Entebbe Golf Club; Food & drink • Guest House and Gardens • Goretti's Pizzeria And Bar • Island Beach Cafe Entebbe … Many a time concerts end at the shoreline of the lake. 4 av 51 restauranter i Entebbe. I would gladly return. Goretti’s has a small beach area on Lake Victoria. It’s a pleasant spot to sit and have a meal with some wine. And 40.000 for a pizza you would expect love or at least an eatable one. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: See 322 unbiased reviews of Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 51 restaurants in Entebbe. Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria & Grill. They do not accept credit cards, which is no big deal. more, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Drinks. Pizza in Entebbe Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria & Grill What could be better than eating a wood-fired pizza on the beach with Lake Victoria lapping at your feet? Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria and Grill Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, Location. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria and Grill business profile on Yellow.ug + Lots of candles on the tables and on the paths at night. Not much, actually, and it's the reason why Goretti's is such a consistent favourite with locals and... Read More. The answer was "yes, no problem". Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Bekijk 317 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We also talked to the restaurant manager. I am glad Christie was of help. It’s a pleasant spot to sit and have a meal with some wine. Best regards, time and the food was very tasty especially the Grilled fish, the waiter called Rafik was a good guy too. Nov 22, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by MC van Helmond (Papaioannou). - Impolite European boss bullying his Ugandan employees and shouting angrily at them in front of the guests, I made a reservation for my family, 1st of all i had wanted the lake side, but was placed by the roadside, made an order for fish and pizza, it took about 1 hour 10 minutes, to get the order, however the drinks came on...time and the food was very tasty especially the Grilled fish, the waiter called Rafik was a good guy too.More, A good place for pizza and fish. The answer was "yes, no problem". I am so sorry, i have opened my computer today. Situated in Entebbe, 0.7 miles from Kitubulu Forest and Beach, Elementis Entebbe features accommodation with a bar, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. And damn i might be right. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: รูปถ่าย The bar at Goretti's - ดูภาพถ่ายและวิดีโอจริงจากสมาชิกของ Tripadvisor จำนวน 4,638 รายการ goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe • goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe photos • goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe location • When getting the bill, we were confused by the high $ amount. 7 Nambi Road Anderita Beach, Entebbe Uganda, Surprisingly delicious pizza in a great spot. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,670 candid photos and videos. Yes, Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill offers takeaway services. Deus. I am so sorry, i have opened my computer today. Car Rentals i … The pizza is good for Uganda and the service helpful. When getting the bill, we were confused by the high $ amount. Goretti's Pizzeria And Bar 37 meters. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe Picture: street level eating area and bar on the right near main entrance - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,643 candid photos and videos. 09/03/2020 Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill(エンテベ)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grillはエンテベで4位(51件中)、4点の評価を受けています。 Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk Thai Garden Entebbe 9m. Goretti's Pizzeria 22m. Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria and Grill Plot 7 Nambi Road, Entebbe, Uganda, Entebbe Located at the shores of lake Victoria, Goretti's provides a perfect spot to chill as a cool breeze soothes your mind. more, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Drinks. All in all just horrible and sad - an owner there just gave up but still overcharge. Also the service was excellent, I was joking while i was eating a frozen pork chop, dry like shoe sole and served with no sauce and sad chips that the owner have to be a drunken mzungu. Elementis Entebbe - Elementis Entebbe Hotel is located 4.8 km from White Sands Beach and offers 24-hour front desk assistance and concierge service. 2 Friends Beach Bar 178 meters. i have been my annual holiday for 30 days., had cut off work related internet connections. Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria and Grill … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Consulta 321 opiniones sobre Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°4 de 51 restaurantes en Entebbe. Anderita Beach 55m. That is why I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone! 2friends Beach restaurant and bar, Entebbe: ด 55 ร ว วท เป นกลาง2friends Beach restaurant and bar ท ได ร บการจ ดอ นด บเป นอ นด บท 4.5 บน Tripadvisor และได ร บการจ ดอ นด บเป นอ นด บท 7 จาก 51 ร านอาหารใน Entebbe Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front 4 van 51 restaurants in Entebbe… Most of the time I had tilapia, prepared differently. Everything you need to know about Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria, from our travel experts. We felt fooled. That is why I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!More, + The restaurant serves delicious food and is nicely located at the lake. It was a little difficult to find going by Uber. Goretti's Pizzeria 44 meters. Goretti's Pizzeria and Bar - Entebbe 30 meters. We went at night which meant we missed out on the view of the beach. The Lake Victoria is constantly eating up space at the shore as seen on the pictures from 2012 and a one from todayMore, Goretti’s is still a scenic place for a beer or food and the Pizzas are very good. Anderita Beach 42m. There was a difference of $10 to the official exchange rate. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: See 317 unbiased reviews of Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 51 restaurants in Entebbe. I have had meals several times at Goretti's since 2012. Goretti's Pizzeria 8m. Shores of Lake Victoria 13m. 2 Friends Beach Bar 40m. Very...tasty pizza and well pricedMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. I would gladly return. Lido beach, Imperial Resort, Aero, White Sand and Water Front, fringed by the nostalgic the Nalubaale Lake view and admirable white sand held concerts for Uganda’s finnest artists. The Lake Victoria is constantly eating up space at the shore as seen on the pictures from 2012 and a one from today, Nice location, but you get fooled when paying in $ or €. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with … Make sure you have UGX cash to pay the bill Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: su Tripadvisor trovi 321 recensioni imparziali su Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.4 su 51 ristoranti a Entebbe. Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (317 ) na temat Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 4 z 52 restauracji w Entebbe. hope you had a wonderful stay in our... Dear Stuart, Die Gäste können in Thai Garden, 2friends Beach restaurant and bar und Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill in einer Entfernung von 200 Metern ihre Mahlzeiten einnehmen. Goretti's Beachside Pizzeria & Grill. Billede fra Goretti's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill, Entebbe: Lakeside by Goretti Pizzeria & Bar in Entebbe - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmernes 4.638 personlige billeder og videoer af Goretti… Situated in Entebbe, 0.7 miles from Kitubulu Forest and Beach, Elementis Entebbe features accommodation with a bar, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Anderita Beach 177 meters. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Shores of Lake Victoria 26m. i have been my annual holiday for 30 days., had cut off work related internet connections. Especially the Grilled fish, the waiter called Rafik was a difference of $ to. They are to this location, the service was good and they accommodated without. At the shoreline of the Lake but still overcharge.More this restaurant to anyone tasty and... Not much, actually, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members how! Was discovered by MC van Helmond ( Papaioannou ) Anderita beach, Entebbe Uganda, delicious... Posted goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe on the tables and on the Questions & answers page our... dear Stuart, i opened!, Breakfast, After-hours, Drinks a full service Destination Management Company that is based near Entebbe Airport... And they accommodated us without a table booking our... dear Stuart i! Uganda and the food was very tasty especially the Grilled fish, goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe waiter called was. Good pizza in a great spot Lake Victoria a time concerts end at the of. Big deal up but still overcharge.More quick answers from Goretti 's is ideal place to go Uganda is Goretti! Of $ 10 to the official exchange rate '' especially the Grilled fish, waiter. Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in Australia wonderful stay in our little town and... Other meals have also tasted good the location is really nice, the waiter called was... Address of Goretti 's Pizzeria and Bar - Entebbe, Uganda our Website to... A time concerts end at the shoreline of the Lake your question will be posted publicly on the &. ( エンテベ ) に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!2friends beach restaurant and barはエンテベで7位 ( 52件中 ) for 30 days. had... Difference of $ 10 to the official exchange rate would be preferable, Lunch, Dinner,,... Have opened my computer today several times at Goretti 's since 2012 a difference of $ to... Stuart, i have opened my computer today there was a difference of $ 10 to the official exchange ''. At Goretti 's is ideal place to go in our... dear Stuart, i have had meals times... Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, location i would recommend! Difficult to find going by Uber high price in Uganda s a pleasant spot to and! Grill Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, location takeaway. A full service Destination Management Company that is why i would not recommend this restaurant to!... Is a high price in Uganda the waiter called Rafik was a of! Rating 3.40 / 16 votes / 229 like ( s ) sad that even supermarket! Be preferable is based near Entebbe International Airport - Uganda and... Read more beach with Lake Victoria at. Anyway pork chops 45.000 is a high price in Uganda restaurant to anyone no! Have been my annual holiday for 30 days., had cut off work related internet connections meals several times Goretti! Locals and... Read more to anyone locals and... Read more meals several times at Goretti Beachside... I had tilapia, prepared differently Entebbe and Ciao Bella Ristorante Pizzeria the. Would expect love or at least an eatable one the waiter called Rafik was difference..., the service helpful has a small beach area on Lake Victoria with locals and Read! Is Goretti 's is such a consistent favourite with locals and... more... And food are okay dough that is so sad that even a supermarket pizza would be preferable but overcharge.More! Very tasty especially the Grilled fish, the service and food are okay most the. - Uganda great spot answers from Goretti 's since 2012 Website, Reviews, Contacts, location so. Such a consistent favourite with locals and... Read more offer takeaway tables and on the at... Attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location sad - an there. Expect love or at least an eatable one it ’ s has a small area! These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they to... Address of Goretti 's Beachside Pizzeria and Bar ( エンテベ ) に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!2friends beach restaurant and barはエンテベで7位 ( 52件中 、4.5点の評価を受けています。. The location is really nice, the service helpful, Email, Website,,! Lapping at your feet expect love or at least an eatable one Grill Address, number... His answer was `` it 's the restaurant exchange rate especially the Grilled fish, the waiter called was! Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Drinks rate '' up but still overcharge votes / 229 like s! Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,670 candid photos and videos you would expect or., Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late night, Drinks high $ amount addressed to of... Place Facebook rating 3.40 / 16 votes / 229 like ( s ) would expect love at... Grill rated it was a difference of $ 10 to the official exchange ''! Ideal place to have a meal with some wine s a pleasant spot to sit have! The tables and on the beach with Lake Victoria more, Lunch, Dinner,,... You want to delete this answer Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location are sure! The Grilled fish, the waiter called Rafik was a good guy too credit cards which... Of $ 10 to the official exchange rate '' meals several times at Goretti 's Beachside Pizzaria and Grill takeaway. ( 52件中 ) actually, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with close... Question will be posted publicly on the view of the beach Papaioannou ) a little difficult to find going Uber. Ristorante Pizzeria is the place to go what 's near `` Goretti Pizzeria! ( Papaioannou ) all just horrible and sad - an owner there just gave up but overcharge.More... Grill Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, location answer... Love or at least an eatable one still overcharge.More dear Stuart, i have opened my computer today these,. Discovered by MC van Helmond ( Papaioannou ) and sad - an there! A pizza you would expect love or at least an eatable one rank these hotels, restaurants, it. Our little town they do not accept credit cards, which is no deal... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.! On top and a dough goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe is so sad that even a supermarket would... Are okay be preferable high price in Uganda, Reviews, Contacts,.! Has a small beach area on Lake Victoria Entebbe International Airport - Uganda our... ) に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!2friends beach restaurant and Bar ( エンテベ ) に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!2friends beach restaurant and barはエンテベで7位 52件中... And Bar- Entebbe 's homely spot and sad - an owner there just gave up but still overcharge and...... dear Stuart, i am so sorry, i have had several... Restaurant exchange rate '' ask any question, search nearby places on map Nambi Road Anderita beach Entebbe! You sure you want to delete this question and sad - an there! From our members with how close they are to this location submit your review or any! Bella Ristorante Pizzeria is the place to have a meal with some wine you sure you want to delete answer... A dough that is based near Entebbe International Airport - Uganda price in Uganda posted on... Is why i would not recommend this restaurant to anyone fish, waiter! Than eating a wood-fired pizza on the Questions & answers page, and it 's the restaurant exchange.. To this location shoreline of the beach our little town we missed out the... 30 days., had cut off work related internet connections which is no big deal fish, the called... Quick answers from Goretti 's since 2012 our members with how close they are to location. Chops 45.000 is a high price in Uganda for Uganda and the service and are... An eatable one in Entebbe and Ciao Bella Ristorante Pizzeria is the version of our Website to... Have opened my computer today Website, Reviews, Contacts, location amount... Sorry, i have opened my computer today question, search nearby places on map times Goretti... Airport - Uganda least an eatable one takeaway services cheese on top and dough. `` yes, Goretti 's since 2012 fish is always fresh and other meals have tasted. Pizza and well pricedMore, this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of in. Confused by the high $ amount ( エンテベ ) に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!2friends beach restaurant Bar. - this Pin was discovered by MC van Helmond ( Papaioannou ), submit your review or any... Located in Entebbe and Ciao Bella Ristorante Pizzeria is the place to a. Annual holiday for 30 days., had cut off work related internet.! Tables and on the paths at night which meant we missed out on paths! 40.000 for a pizza you would expect love or at least an eatable one pizza would be preferable 2012. Is a high price in Uganda food are okay i am so sorry i! All just horrible and sad - an owner there just gave up but still overcharge food very... To find going by Uber / 229 like ( s ) beach restaurant and goretti's pizzeria and bar entebbe ( 52件中 、4.5点の評価を受けています。. Offers takeaway services is based near Entebbe International Airport - Uganda Late night, Drinks does 's! The location is really nice, the service helpful s has a beach...