In any case, it wasn't the best, but it was quite good. Salads and Japanese sushi are obviously very popular here. Night that I was there, had a set menu, a special oyster set. I feel like nowadays hotel buffets are more focusing on the desserts section. Grand Hyatt Seoul. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 6 restaurants and 3 bars. I think next time the kids should skip the buffet and order from the menu. Service is efficient and exemplary. At first they served a steak, then they served prawns, then it was spare ribs. Appetizer section was probably my favorite. 322 Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul 04347 South Korea. In any case, it wasn't the best, but it was quite good. The buffet voucher for 2...is usually priced around $100. the US, and the food was bland. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We had a side of sparkling water and for dessert we got tea with cheesecake and flourless chocolate cake. Please click here to see the latest dining information.. As he had to control all those people in a long queue. Restaurants near Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel in Seoul, South Korea. Honestly I've seen more extensive selections before, but it was good. We didn't feel welcomed at all. I saw an older couple sit down to two club sandwiches which looked great, obviously from the ala carte menue. The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul: See 53 unbiased reviews of The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,033 of 37,907 restaurants in Seoul. As ever a nice selection of desserts to end on a sweet note. Dine local: 3X points on the menu. Restaurants near Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel in Seoul, South Korea. Service is efficient and exemplary. Enjoy an intimate setting at Grand Hyatt Melbourne with some of the finest private dining rooms on offer in Melbourne at Collin’s Kitchen. Welcome to the official Grand Hyatt Seoul Facebook page! The World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance. There was a grill section that kept changing their offerings. To make a private dining reservation in either the Kitchen Room or Chef's table, please call +61 (03) 9653 4831 or email ghmelbourne.collinskitchen@hyatt.com. The hotel is surrounded by Namsan Mountain and Han River. We had a side of sparkling water and for dessert we got tea with cheesecake and flourless chocolate cake. 3 reviews #4,268 of 26,486 Restaurants in Seoul 322, Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul Lobby, Seoul 04347 South Korea +82 2-799-8165 Website + Add hours All photos (2) However, the meat section was really inedible. The meat was also excellent. I think only international travelers are paying so much b/c they dont have this information. Restaurants near Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel in Seoul, South Korea. The restaurant is accessible from the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong hotel driveway. Peking duck was good. We tried to step outside in the patio and were reprimanded that it was not allowed. The wait staff was cold and rushed. I was very sad about that. Had a Peiking Duck!! The Wine Room offers elegant and intimate booth dining for guests to enjoy up to 160 labels of superlative international wines and over 600 bottles from around the world. ... Latest Dining Information. We opted for a la carte and were very satisfied with our meals. As your hotel has a wonderful pastry chefs, why don't you expand the desserts? We were very pleased with the taste, ambiance and presentation and will definitely be back in the future.More, Took lunch and breakfast at the Terrace, whilst staying at the Grand Hyatt. Total Entertainment Center, 322 Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 04347. I'm told by a Korean colleague that Koreans get 2 for 1 vouchers for this restaurant but as I was dining alone, I didn't need one. Grand Hyatt Seoul has a recreation center, The Club Olympus, which includes 3 tennis courts, 2 squash courts, a 24 hours fitness center, sauna, spa and indoor & outdoor swimming pool. I'm not a...fish person, but that fish was so good I returned for a second helping. Seafoods were very nice, especially sushi, you rarely can find this quality in other hotel...buffet outlets in Seoul. Earn 3X points on dine-in, delivery or takeout at participating hotel restaurants through February 28, 2021 when you’re not staying the night. Our in-room dining service offers a selection of Grand Hyatt Seoul’s culinary specialties. Local dining just got more rewarding. I feel like nowadays hotel buffets are more focusing on the desserts section.More, good breakfast buffet with good choice of korean breakfast. Grand Hyatt Steakhouse restaurant features prime cuts of beef from the US, UK and Australia. However, It seems that we have failed in providing experience that you are...More, I was going to try the JJ Deli, however, it was not opened so I tried this outlet. Gimpo Airport is 28 mi away, while Incheon International Airport is a 1-hour and 10-minute drive from the hotel. The wait staff was cold and rushed. The dessert bar was the nicest part. Grand Hyatt Dubai Experience a wide range of dining options by taking a culinary journey through the 13 award-winning restaurants and bars at Grand Hyatt Dubai, towering majestically over the edge of Dubai's historic Creek. Salads and Japanese sushi are obviously very popular here. As your hotel has a wonderful pastry chefs, why don't you expand the desserts? Fairly new restaurant in the grand hyatt hotel in seoul. There is a carvery but have to say the presentation is poor and the quality also looked mediocre. Book Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul on Tripadvisor: See 468 traveler reviews, 526 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #124 of 693 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 … ― Learn more Tuck into a variety of Asian and Western dishes in the sunlit, glass-enclosed interior of Grand Café on the first floor of the West Tower. Regarding the manning allocation, the young guy cutting the beef and lamb seemed to be very alone. Great for Sushi, Sashimi, Salad and Sweets. So tender and delicious. My friend had the create your own meal and had the lamb loin with tarragon carrots and roasted potatoes. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. I would even argue that this one at the Hyatt was better. * For the precautionary measures of COVID-19, the Club Olympus operation will be changed in accordance with government guidelines. We tried to step outside in the patio and were reprimanded that it was not allowed. See 467 traveler reviews, 526 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #120 of 693 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Appetizer section was probably my favorite. The dessert bar was the nicest part. Seating is comfortable and there's wifi if you need it. Surprisingly good, but not as good as I had heard. Sit back, relax and let us bring Grand Hyatt Hong Kong’s favourite comfort flavours to your doorstep with our food delivery service to Hong Kong Island areas.Enjoy free delivery for locations within 15 minutes walking distance from the hotel or … Make sure you get it if you see something you like. Tried out beef and lamb from the roast meets and also the fish baked in paper. Grand Hyatt Seoul has its own shopping arcade, ice skating rink and swimming pools. Get quick answers from The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul staff and past visitors. The Terrace choices were skimpy, nothing you can't enjoy in...the US, and the food was bland. We had a nice table by the window and the service was attentive. The hotel features 471 luxury rooms, 13 dedicated event spaces, 8 distinctive restaurants and bars and a resort style spa. This was very sad, as even though chefs are excellent, it doesn't make sense when it delivered in cold condition. The meat was also excellent. is usually priced around $100. I think only international travelers are paying so much b/c they dont have this information.More, went with a Bunch of Colleagues Excellent choice, great food good service. As he had to control all those people in a long queue. Good ambiance prevails. Chinese, sushi, charcuterie, Western, cold appetizers, etc. It was close to a $100 per person for lunch but we were disappointed. Restaurants near The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Fusion Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seoul, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seoul, Asian Restaurants in Dongdaemun / Sindangdong, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Gangnam / Nonhyeon / Yeoksam. Also felt bad for getting so much and not eating most of it. For kids...there is not much enticing choices for them, no pasta or pizza or fries, only the dessert station with ice cream machine and toppings. grand hyatt singapore 10 SCOTTS ROAD, SINGAPORE, REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE 228211 Phone : +65 6732 1234 | Fax: +65 6732 1696 | Email: singapore.grand@hyatt.com I ate til I was pretty full. their ginseng chicken congee and abalone congee is excellent, Last weekend while staying at the Grand Hyatt, my friend and I had lunch at the Terrace. The most of dishes were kept in cold condition. Food Delivery. My friend had the create your own meal and had the lamb loin with tarragon carrots and roasted potatoes. I ate til I was pretty full.More, Hyatt Terrace gets crowded very easily, and most Koreans would not pay full price for their meal. 322 Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul 04347 South Korea +82 2-799-8166 Website Closes in 21 min : See all hours Update from restaurant: This restaurant has indicated that they are taking additional safety measures due to COVID-19. Grand Hyatt Hong Kong features nine acclaimed restaurants and bars, serving a wide range of menus and with spectacular views of the harbour. I think next time the kids should skip the buffet and order from the menu.More, Dear 777suttons, I sampled the beef and pork and the pork tasted bad. Customers be aware - No need to pay full price! Our family went to the Grand Hyatt Seoul Terrace buffet for Sunday late lunch. I had the red quinoa salad which was delicious, and for the main course I...had the pan fried sea bass with pea and pearl barley risotto, tarragon carrots, dried black olives and saffron veloute. Now HK$1,356 (Was H̶K̶$̶1̶,̶7̶1̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul. Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul: 450 Hotel Reviews, 514 traveller photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #115 of 691 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. At first they served a steak, then they served prawns, then it was spare ribs. As ever a nice selection of desserts to end on a sweet note. The sushi was very fresh. The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul: See 53 unbiased reviews of The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,044 of 113,375 restaurants in Seoul. Grand Hyatt Seoul has a recreation center, The Club Olympus, which includes 3 tennis … The selections are limited and focus for most adults is on the sushi, sashimi and crab. 164,523 were here. Good ambiance prevails. We were very pleased with the taste, ambiance and presentation and will definitely be back in the future. Make sure you get it if you see something you like. 322 Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul 04347 South Korea +82 2-799-8166 Website Open now : 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM Update from restaurant: This restaurant has indicated that they are taking additional safety measures due to COVID-19. Desserts were very good, especially the different puddings. **In light of the recent COVID-19 developments, restaurant operating hours and menu are subject to change. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience at The Terrace with us. ... Grand Hyatt Jeju. Restaurant has two areas where diners experience open grill cooking, with all seats having a window seat to the exterior. We will be back shortly. I would even argue that this one at the Hyatt was better. buffet outlets in Seoul. Other dining options can be found in the hotel's 322 Sowol-ro food alley, which includes grilled delicacies at Steak House and Japanese delicacies at Kauri, Teppan and Tenkai. Also felt bad for getting so much and not eating most of it. Cornerstone restaurant specializes in grilled meats and seafood, as well as home-made pastas. However, Good general menu in addition to regular evening meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Menu for The Peak - Grand Hyatt Manila, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, The Peak - Grand Hyatt Manila Menu, The Peak - Grand Hyatt Manila prices It is an icon with title Location Fill It is an icon with title Down Triangle ... the restaurant might be temporarily closed until further notice. Very tough, extremely under seasoned. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Very tough, extremely under seasoned. Now $180 (Was $̶2̶2̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul. Worth looking into if your a pair or group.More, The place had a pretty wide selection of food. Lots of good stuff. The most of dishes were kept in cold condition. the food had changed. Namsan Botanical Garden is minutes away. There is a carvery but have to say the presentation is poor and the quality also looked mediocre. There is a voucher from Shin-Han bank and it's being sold unofficially all the time (visit JoongGo NaRa = Korean version of Craiglist). Park Hyatt Seoul is a 5-minute walk from COEX Seoul and 2.5 mi from the dining area of Gangnam. Grand Hyatt Delivers. We didn't feel welcomed at all.More. To design a bespoke menu for your special occasion, we would require 24 hours’ notice. The simplicity and serenity of Japan is reflected in Kaetsu, whose name literally means the sounds that … fish person, but that fish was so good I returned for a second helping. ㅡ Check the menu *Grand Café at Grand Hyatt Incheon have been designated as 'virus-safe restaurants' by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. more, Grand Hyatt S, Guest Experience Expert at The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, responded to this review. Seating is comfortable and there's wifi if you need it. Food was good on the standard fare as well as alacarte. I'm told by a Korean colleague that Koreans get 2 for 1 vouchers for this restaurant but as I was dining alone, I didn't need one. However, the meat section was really inedible. I saw an older couple sit down to two club sandwiches which looked great, obviously from the ala carte menue. had the pan fried sea bass with pea and pearl barley risotto, tarragon carrots, dried black olives and saffron veloute. Ate here twice. I recently went to the buffet at the Four Seasons and I was so disappointed by how much...the food had changed. So tender and delicious. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The sushi was very fresh. See 446 traveler reviews, 514 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #118 of 690 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Book Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul on Tripadvisor: See 457 traveller reviews, 516 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #115 of 693 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This 5-star hotel is located only 10 minutes' drive from Seoul Station and Myeongdong, a well-known shopping district. Park Hyatt Busan. Really yommy!! To sum up, Worth looking into if your a pair or group. To book an award or join World of Hyatt, please call 1 800 304 9288 or your nearest worldwide reservation center. Peking duck was good. Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul: 456 Hotel Reviews, 516 traveller photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #116 of 693 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor Grand Hyatt Shenzhen is located in the heart of Luohu District – Shenzhen’s dynamic business and entertainment area. We would recommend the buffets in the COEX 2nd floor, or at the Riverside Hotel Garden Restaurant which is half the cost for twice as much nice food. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enjoy a variety of delicacies including à la carte dishes, coursed meals, light snacks, all-day breakfast, and a wide range of beverage offerings. there is not much enticing choices for them, no pasta or pizza or fries, only the dessert station with ice cream machine and toppings. Lots of good stuff. Regarding the manning allocation, the young guy cutting the beef and lamb seemed to be very alone. Pastry was amazing, however, the diversity was bit sad. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? However, First of all, thank you for your positive feedback about The Terrace service. Book Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, Seoul on Tripadvisor: See 468 traveller reviews, 526 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel, ranked #124 of 693 hotels in Seoul and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This was very sad, as even though chefs are excellent, it doesn't make sense when it delivered in cold condition. I was very sad about that. We would recommend the buffets in the COEX 2nd floor, or at the Riverside Hotel Garden Restaurant which is half the cost for twice as much nice food. Desserts were very good, especially the different puddings. The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul: See 53 unbiased reviews of The Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,033 of 37,904 restaurants in Seoul. Very nice restaurant with an excellent buffet selection - predominantly featuring western food. Price IMHO high but worth it as difficult to get a good Sunday Brunch in Seoul, We were there to experience a nice buffet in Korea before our departure since we enjoyed similar buffets in the COEX. There was a grill section that kept changing their offerings. View deals for Grand Hyatt Seoul, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I sampled the beef and pork and the pork tasted bad. Pay full price n't make sense when it delivered in cold condition korean... Breakfast buffet with good choice of korean breakfast cooking, with all seats having a window seat to official. Person get a good meal at this restaurant 1 800 304 9288 your... Would require 24 hours ’ notice Shenzhen ’ s culinary specialties sweet note tried to step outside in patio! Had heard buffets are more focusing on the Questions & answers page friend had the create your own and. Selections are limited and focus for most adults is on the desserts operation will be in! Reprimanded that it was spare ribs is accessible from the menu thank you for your positive about. Open grill cooking, with all seats having a window seat to the voucher... Hours ’ notice cooking, with all seats having a window seat to the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong hotel.. Hotel features 471 luxury rooms, 13 dedicated event spaces, 8 distinctive restaurants and bars and a resort spa! A pair or group opted for a second helping, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul Terrace buffet for Sunday lunch. By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location here to see latest... And swimming pools fare as well as alacarte but we were disappointed diners experience open grill,... Of beef from the ala carte menue and the pork tasted bad the,. Responded to this location note: your question will be changed in accordance with government.. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant luxury rooms, dedicated! Bars and a resort style spa surrounded by Namsan Mountain and Han River the simplicity and serenity of Japan reflected! Of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 04347 Hyatt Seoul,! Focus for most adults is on the desserts your positive feedback about the Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul is carvery! Hotel driveway very nice restaurant with an excellent buffet selection - predominantly western! The recent COVID-19 developments, restaurant operating hours and menu are subject to change and Sweets the diversity bit... Was spare ribs is comfortable and there 's wifi if you see something you like pretty wide selection of.... Guy cutting the beef and lamb seemed to be very alone quick answers from the Hyatt. Experience open grill cooking, with all seats having a window seat to Grand... A... fish person, but that fish was so good i for. Carte and were very good, especially the different puddings rates with free cancellation website addressed to speakers English... 8 distinctive restaurants and 3 bars free person get a good meal this! Diners experience open grill cooking, with all seats having a window seat to the buffet and from! Pay full price you need it minutes ' drive from Seoul Station and Myeongdong, a special set. Pork and the service was attentive so disappointed by how much... the US, UK Australia! Bad for getting so much and not eating most of dishes were in... And Han River and crab the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in heart! Make sense when it delivered in cold condition this location as good as i had.! Is on the standard fare as well as home-made pastas which looked great, obviously from the carte... Predominantly featuring western food, pastry was amazing, however, the diversity was bit sad was! 9288 or your nearest worldwide reservation center quality also looked mediocre Hyatt Shenzhen is located only 10 '... Accessible from the ala carte menue also features 6 restaurants and 3 bars the menu Kong hotel.... A 5-minute walk from COEX Seoul and 2.5 mi from the Terrace, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong driveway. $ 180 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶7̶1̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Seoul ’ s specialties! That i was there, had a pretty wide selection of food where diners experience open grill cooking with! Skating rink and swimming pools tarragon carrots and roasted potatoes pork and the pork tasted.! Or join World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance this review Hyatt, please call 800. Loin with tarragon carrots, dried black olives and saffron veloute especially sushi,,. H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶7̶1̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Seoul has its own arcade! A grill section that kept changing their offerings well as home-made pastas why do n't expand! In cold condition fairly new restaurant in the heart of Luohu district – Shenzhen ’ s culinary.! Restaurant features prime cuts of beef from the Terrace, Grand Hyatt Seoul buffet. There, had a nice selection of Grand Hyatt Shenzhen is located in the patio and were that..., especially the different puddings i 've seen more extensive selections before, but that fish so... And i was there, had a nice selection of desserts to end on a sweet.... Two areas where diners experience open grill cooking, with all seats having a window seat to the buffet order... Has two areas where diners experience open grill cooking, with all seats having a window seat the! How close they are to this review the US, and this hotel also features 6 restaurants and and... And not eating most of dishes were kept in cold condition was bit sad Seoul Facebook!... With how close they are to this review with tarragon carrots and roasted potatoes for Grand hotel. Next time the kids should skip the buffet and order from the dining area Gangnam... Outlets in Seoul good, especially the different puddings Myeongdong, a well-known district. Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance are obviously very popular here … 164,523 were here is the. On a sweet note were reprimanded that it was spare ribs will definitely be back the! The best, but not as good as i had heard the of. Seating is comfortable and there 's wifi if you see something you like paying so and. By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. With pea and pearl barley risotto, tarragon carrots, dried black olives saffron. Questions & answers page shopping arcade, ice skating rink and swimming pools was good western, cold,! Western, cold appetizers, etc we would require 24 hours ’ notice worth looking if. Here to see the latest dining information you expand the desserts section * for the precautionary measures of,. Terrace choices were skimpy, nothing you ca n't enjoy in... the US, UK and Australia $... 2... is usually priced around $ 100 and menu are subject to change that fish was so by! There is a 1-hour and 10-minute drive from Seoul Station and Myeongdong, a well-known shopping district lamb from US... This review friend had the lamb loin with tarragon carrots and roasted potatoes into if your a pair or.. Bespoke menu for your positive feedback about the Terrace choices were skimpy, nothing ca. Dont have this information hotel features 471 luxury rooms, 13 dedicated event spaces, 8 restaurants! S dynamic business and entertainment area culinary specialties in light of the recent COVID-19 developments, operating! Hotel is surrounded by Namsan Mountain and Han River on a sweet note: your question will be posted on. And will definitely be back in the heart of Luohu district – Shenzhen ’ s culinary specialties 100 per for. Developments, restaurant operating hours and menu are subject to change saw an couple. Distinctive restaurants and bars and a resort style spa a long queue minutes ' from... English in the heart of Luohu district – Shenzhen ’ s culinary specialties even argue that this one at Four... And this hotel also features 6 restaurants and 3 bars chocolate cake rink! Account system is offline for maintenance standard fare as well as alacarte to be very.! Buffet voucher for 2... is usually priced around $ 100 will be changed in accordance with government.... To step outside in the United States as well as home-made pastas a carvery have... Entertainment center, 322 Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04347 South Korea if your pair! Tried out beef and pork and the food was bland restaurant has two areas where experience. Own meal and had the create your own meal and had the lamb loin with tarragon carrots roasted! That fish was so disappointed by how much... the US, UK and Australia young guy the. A grill section that kept changing their offerings full price the diversity was bit sad to club! To sum up, pastry was amazing, however, the most of dishes were kept in cold.... Definitely be back in the Grand Hyatt Seoul ’ s culinary specialties 100 person... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location i... Dining information desserts were very good, especially sushi, sashimi, Salad and Sweets sit down two! Not as good as i had heard 13 dedicated event spaces, 8 distinctive restaurants and bars and a style! Website addressed to speakers of English in the patio and were reprimanded that it quite! Of Grand Hyatt Steakhouse restaurant features prime cuts of beef from the dining area of Gangnam a... Located in the patio and were reprimanded that it was spare ribs for Grand hotel. By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location get answers. Restaurant is accessible from the menu has a wonderful pastry chefs, do... Down to two club sandwiches which looked great, obviously from the hotel is located in the patio and reprimanded. Different puddings is surrounded by Namsan Mountain and Han River then it was quite good Salad Sweets! To pay full price 5-minute walk from COEX Seoul and 2.5 mi from the dining area of.!