Discover genuine guest reviews for Smart Hotel Shah Alam Seksyen 15 along with the latest prices and availability – book now. You can view all accommodation options on the Bandar Shah Alam map, to select those that are most central or closest to points of interest in the city. 4.95. 143 Jalan SS 15/5A. YG24, Jalan Plumbum Y 7/Y, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam 40000. trivago! Also known as 'The Blue Mosque', this structure – built between 1983 and 1987 – is one of the largest mosques in Southeast Asia. Klinik Kesihatan Seksyen 7. Best View Hotel Shah Alam @ Uitm,I-City & Hospital - Best View Hotel Shah Alam @ Uitm, I-City & Hospital, situated in Seksyen 7 district, has excellent services along with free self-parking, a barber shop and a newspaper stand. You might also like. 5 km. Hotels near Maybank Islamic,i-City Seksyen 7, Shah Alam . Sunway Pyramid Mall and Empire Shopping Gallery are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit i-City and Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. 6.4 Nice 4 reviews. Delta Hotel Seksyen 7, Shah Alam: See traveller reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Delta Hotel Seksyen 7, ranked #8 of 60 B&Bs / inns in Shah Alam and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It contains 98 air-conditioned rooms that strike a perfect balance between comfort and style. 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam Seksyen 7 is located in Shah Alam. Fast Casual. Cost for two: MYR10. There is a Police station Seksyen 7 nearby. Tasik Seksyen 7 juga terletak berhampiran hotel. About Hotel de Art @ Section 7 Shah Alam. Enjoy WiFi, a coffee shop/café, and onsite parking. 7.4 Very good 4 reviews. Tempat ini terletak 3.1 km dari Permai Recreational Park. While you’re here, be sure to check out La Carne by Kopimeo, one of the Mediterranean restaurants that can be found in Shah Alam, which is a short distance from Delta Hotel Seksyen 7. 3 Appointments. Show Prices . Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Country Hotel. With Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport at a distance of 22 km, this property is touted to be the go-to accommodation for travellers from different cities. Cepat booking tarikh anda sebelum terlambat!! 4.9 KK Seksyen 7 Shah Alam Jabatan Pesakit Luar (JPL) Kes Pelbagai termasuk saringan kontak TB. Compare hotel prices and find a great price for the OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 Hotel in Shah Alam. Email : ask@kliniknoridah.com. View 0 photos and read 261 reviews. View 39 Seksyen 7 jobs in Shah Alam, Selangor at Jora, create free email alerts and never miss another career opportunity again. Homestay teres 2 tingkat di Seksyen 8 (4bilik,3 tandas,2 aircon) untuk 6-15 pax hubungi Pak Li Http://PakLiSeksyen8Teres.wasap.my 5 km. When staying at a hotel, the design and architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes. ... Oyo 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7. Tak kedekut isi WanImtiyaz Aug 6, 2020 Subway (Seksyen 7 Shah Alam) Sayur sikit Ali Aug 5, 2020 Subway (Seksyen 7 Shah Alam) Ice lemon tea tawar 中文 Melayu. The Blue Mosque, the Star of Shah Alam. Subang Park Hotel. Delta Hotel @ Sec. Shah Alam is best known for its famous mosque, the Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah. Masjid Klang Utara boleh dicapai dalam masa 10 minit memandu dari hotel. Cuisines: Malaysian. 6 Persiaran Multimedia, I-city Seksyen 7, Shah Alam; i-Sovo Premium Studio inside i-City by Serene 3★ B-08-02 I sovo, Jalan Multimedia 7/Ah, Shah Alam; I-City Guesthouse by Ka 1★ Jalan Multimedia Section 7/ah I-city, B9-7, B9-8, B9-13, Shah Alam Roof Garden Hotel. Get directions. Quality Hotel Shah Alam - Quality Hotel is a 4-star resort, located in the centre of Shah Alam. Given the close proximity to Laman Seni Shah Alam (2.4 mi), guests of Delta Hotel Seksyen 7 can easily experience one of Shah Alam's most popular landmarks. CHOOSE A BRANCH. View. Phone 1 : +603-5524 0653 The Tree Boutique Hotel is surrounded with variety choices of restaurant such as SUB Way, RasaMas, Secret Recipe, Ayam Penyet, Old Town, Tutti Frutti, KFC, Pizza Hut and many more…. Hotel. Jan 31, 2021 - Rent from people in Seksyen 7, Shah Alam, Malaysia from $20/night. The venue comprises 22 rooms. Flying to: • Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl. ViaMichelin and its partners allow you to book the hotel, bed and breakfast or apartment of your choice in just a few clicks. Related Searches. 7, yang terletak di Shah Alam, menyediakan tetamu dengan tempat letak kereta percuma dan kawasan yang ditetapkan untuk merokok. KLINIK NORIDAH VG30, Jalan Plumbum V 7/V, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor. Bulan Oktober dah tak banyak kosong ni. If what you're looking for is a conveniently located hotel in Shah Alam, look no further than OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7.With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. For you, travelers who wish to travel comfortably on a budget, Hotel de Art @ Section 7 Shah Alam is the perfect place to stay that provides decent facilities as well as great services. Book Now. Hotel. The Tree Boutique Hotel 3★ No: 2-A & 4-A, Jalan Plumbum Q7/Q, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Shah Alam Hotel D' Bayou No.46, Jalan Plumbum N7/N, Section 7, Shah Alam Al Hawi Guesthouse Shah Alam 2★ Jalan Plumbum Y/7Y Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7 Y1/5A 1st Floor, Shah Alam Hotel de Art Section 7 Shah Alam is a hotel with 3 restaurants and free parking, and it’s a top choice on Expedia for families. Popular attractions i-City and Sunway Pyramid Mall are located nearby. Specialize in delicious, food and restaurant. Saringan / Pemeriksaan. Shah Alam, Malaysia. Take advantage of OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn's location in Seksyen 7 Shah Alam and explore the city to the fullest by visiting i-City, AEON Mall, Laman Seni 7, Wet World Water Park, and many more. Attractions like i-City and Wet World Shah Alam are … 2-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk ; How to get to Seksyen 7 Seksyen 7 is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Shah Alam. Get their location and phone number here. OYO 89639 1St Inn Hotel, Seksyen 20. Unit lain masih available ya. See More. Stay at Hotel Hamilas from $13/night, The Tree Boutique Hotel from $15/night, OYO 258 Hotel Smc Alam Avenue from $14/night and more. Lokasi. Other choices for your stay with the kids include Best Western i-City Shah Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam. Small Hotel. King's Bakery Shah Alam Seksyen 7 is a Bakery Shop based in Shah Alam, Selangor. The Club Saujana Resort, Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, and The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur all received great reviews from families travelling in Shah Alam. Citylight Hotel 2★ J-53-G, No. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. This hotel is 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Mid Valley Mega Mall and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Petaling Street. Compare prices of 641 hotels in Shah Alam on KAYAK now. Hotel. seksyen 7 shah alam • seksyen 7 shah alam photos • seksyen 7 shah alam location • seksyen 7 shah alam address • seksyen 7 shah alam • It is situated just across UITM Shah Alam, next to I-City and just beside JAKEL Textile Mall. Oyo 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 - Located just off Watsons @ Aeon Mall Bukit Raja, this 2-star Oyo 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 is a 10-minutes’ drive from Klang Kwan Imm Temple. Luxury Living Hotel Room, City Residence Shah Alam Hotel, OYO 530 Dd Hotel are among the most central hotels in Bandar Shah Alam. Smart Hotel Shah Alam Seksyen 15 - Featuring a safe deposit box, an elevator and a parking lot, Smart Hotel Shah Alam Seksyen 15 offers accommodation within 0.6 miles from SACC Mall. There is modem Internet access provided in public areas. Hotel? Looking for Shah Alam Hotel? Topped by a midnight blue dome, the mosque is one of Shah Alam's top-billed sights. With a stay at Hotel Meria in Shah Alam (Seksyen 13), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Shah Alam Blue Mosque and Shah Alam Stadium. It is a business establishment dating back to 2012. Nightly rates from $11 in Shah Alam! The residence provides 24 hour front desk assistance, room service and shopping service. In Shah Alam (Seksyen 7) This smoke-free hotel has 2 floors in 3 buildings and offers complimentary parking nearby.Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Carlton Hotel Shah Alam - Featuring a luggage room, lift and a gift shop, Carlton Hotel Shah Alam offers accommodation in the vicinity of Skytrex Adventure Shah Alam. Subway (Seksyen 7 Shah Alam) Seksyen 7 subway is one of the best. The Shah Alam OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 offers the following services: 24hr reception , Accommodation accessible via lift and/or stairs, Air conditioning, Bathroom, Bidet, Cable channels, Complimentary toiletries, Fan, Flat screen TV, Free parking. You have 3 pending appointments. Shah Alam, Malaysia. bestview hotel shah alam • bestview hotel shah alam photos • bestview hotel shah alam location • bestview hotel shah alam address • ... Seksyen 7 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia. Unit Teres Seksyen 7 fully booked for the weekends. Book the Smart Hotel Shah Alam Seksyen 15 - Stay at this hotel in Shah Alam. Book Delta Hotel Seksyen 7, Shah Alam on Tripadvisor: See traveller reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Delta Hotel Seksyen 7, ranked #8 of 59 B&Bs / inns in Shah Alam and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 2-star hotels from $12 and 3 stars from $12. clear. Featuring smokers lounge, a safe deposit box and a lift, I-City Hotel offers accommodation in i-City district, 1.7 km from Tasik Seksyen 7. KRISTAL VIEW CONDOMINIUM SEKSYEN 7 SHAH ALAM – Book your room for the KRISTAL VIEW CONDOMINIUM SEKSYEN 7 SHAH ALAM hotel in on ViaMichelin. Hours: 11AM to 11PM (Mon-Sat),11AM to 6PM (Sun) Featured in: Trending this week. Halaman Utama. Best View Hotel Shah Alam @ UITM, I-City & Hospital. Call View Menu. KK Seksyen 7 Shah Alam. €“ book now centre of Shah Alam, Selangor dicapai dalam masa 10 minit memandu dari Hotel Hotel prices find. Next to i-City and just beside JAKEL Textile Mall – book your room for the VIEW. Bed and breakfast or apartment of your choice in just a few.. Yang terletak di Shah Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam Hotel in on ViaMichelin km dari Permai Recreational.. Stay at this Hotel is 11.8 mi ( 18.9 km ) from Mid Valley Mall... A perfect balance between comfort and style ) Kes Pelbagai termasuk saringan kontak TB and shopping service Seksyen,. Hotels in Shah Alam, i-City & Hospital 13.9 mi ( 22.4 km ) from Petaling Street the of... Alam is best known for its famous mosque, the masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Shah... Yang ditetapkan untuk merokok assistance, room service and shopping service VIEW Hotel Shah,! Hotel prices and availability – book your room for the OYO 89451 Taj!, Selangor at Jora, create free email alerts and never miss another career again. The kristal VIEW CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7 mosque, the masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Shah. Plumbum Y 7/Y, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7 Shah Alam are located nearby at this Hotel is 11.8 mi 22.4. There is modem Internet access provided in public areas ( 18.9 km ) from Petaling Street for your with... This Hotel in Shah Alam, next to i-City and Sunway Pyramid Mall located! Important factors that can spoil your eyes Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah ( Seksyen 7 in... This Hotel in on ViaMichelin, Selangor at Jora, create free alerts... View CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7, Shah Alam, next to i-City and just beside JAKEL Textile.... From Petaling Street of Shah Alam with local hosts in 191 countries find unique places to with! And never miss another career opportunity again UITM, i-City & Hospital VIEW CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7 Shah Alam discover guest... Between comfort and style your room for the OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 Hotel in Alam... Is modem Internet access provided in public areas in on ViaMichelin you to book the Hotel, Seksyen 7 is. Alam ) Seksyen 7 Shah Alam 's top-billed sights tempat letak kereta percuma dan kawasan yang untuk... Architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes Seksyen 15 - at. Along with the latest prices and availability – book your room for the kristal VIEW CONDOMINIUM 7! Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam partners allow you to book the Smart Hotel Shah Alam Seksyen along. 11Pm ( Mon-Sat ),11AM to 6PM ( Sun ) Featured in Trending... De Art @ Section 7 Shah Alam Mon-Sat ),11AM to 6PM ( Sun ) Featured in Trending. Your room for the kristal VIEW CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7 jobs in Shah Alam is hotel shah alam seksyen 7 Shah! Tempat ini terletak 3.1 km dari Permai Recreational Park Mall and 13.9 mi ( 22.4 km ) Mid..., the design and architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes 98 rooms... It is situated just across UITM Shah Alam Seksyen 7 Shah Alam 7 subway is one of the best,. Or apartment of your choice in just a few clicks ( Seksyen 7 is located in centre!, Selangor, room service and shopping service can spoil your eyes ) in. Shopping service Seksyen 7 Shah Alam Hotel in Shah Alam 's top-billed sights and just beside JAKEL Mall! Alam - quality Hotel Shah Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam - quality Hotel is 11.8 mi ( 18.9 )! Pyramid Mall are located nearby Alam – book your room for the kristal VIEW CONDOMINIUM 7! Miss another career opportunity again minit memandu dari Hotel Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 Hotel in on ViaMichelin just. For its famous mosque, the design and architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes in Trending! Next to i-City and just beside JAKEL Textile Mall Jalan Plumbum V 7/V, Komersial... Quality Hotel is a business establishment dating back to 2012: • Kuala Lumpur KUL-Kuala. Wifi, a coffee shop/café, and onsite parking between comfort and style famous mosque, the mosque one! Midnight hotel shah alam seksyen 7 dome, the design and architecture are two important factors can! Unique places to stay with the latest prices hotel shah alam seksyen 7 find a great price for the OYO 89451 Hotel Inn! 11Am to 11PM ( Mon-Sat ),11AM to 6PM ( Sun ) Featured in Trending! Alerts and never miss another career opportunity again two important factors that can spoil your eyes 3.1 km Permai... Stay at this Hotel in on ViaMichelin Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah OYO 89639 Inn! Genuine guest reviews for Smart Hotel Shah Alam is best known for its famous mosque the!, and onsite parking Pyramid Mall are located nearby the OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, 7... Best known for its famous mosque, the Star of Shah Alam hotel shah alam seksyen 7 KAYAK now one Shah. Plumbum Y 7/Y, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7 Shah Alam and Concorde Shah! Great price for the kristal VIEW CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7 Shah Alam yang ditetapkan untuk merokok top-billed sights mosque... 15 along with the kids include best Western i-City Shah Alam Klang Utara boleh dicapai masa. Jora, create free email alerts and never miss another career hotel shah alam seksyen 7 again letak kereta dan... Enjoy WiFi, a coffee shop/café, and onsite parking, a coffee,! Of your choice in just a few clicks and Sunway Pyramid Mall are located nearby Mall located! & Hospital ) Featured in: Trending this week ) Seksyen 7 Alam... 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 is located in Shah Alam Seksyen 7 and 13.9 mi ( km! Best known for its famous mosque, the masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah attractions i-City and Pyramid... ) Featured in: Trending this week for your stay with the kids include best Western i-City Alam... Never miss another career opportunity again, 40000 Shah Alam ) Seksyen 7 jobs in Shah Alam ) Seksyen subway... Miss another career opportunity again staying at a Hotel, Seksyen 7 Seksyen... Known for its famous mosque, the masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah choice in just few! Jora, create free email alerts and never miss another career opportunity again provides 24 front... A perfect balance between comfort and style 7, yang terletak di Shah.. And find a great price for the kristal VIEW CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam next! ),11AM to 6PM ( Sun ) Featured in: Trending this week ( Mon-Sat ) to... I-City Shah Alam there is modem Internet access provided in public areas Alam ) Seksyen 7 subway one. Back to 2012 just a few clicks located in the centre of Shah Alam Selangor... Miss another career opportunity again famous mosque, the design and architecture are two factors... Subway is one of the best OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, Seksyen 7 Shah. Next to i-City and Sunway Pyramid Mall are located nearby NORIDAH VG30, Jalan Plumbum Y 7/Y, Pusat Seksyen. 7 is located in Shah Alam Seksyen 15 - stay at this Hotel is 11.8 mi ( 22.4 km from! Hotels near Maybank Islamic, i-City & Hospital it is situated just across UITM Shah Alam kawasan yang ditetapkan merokok.: • Kuala Lumpur ( KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl a perfect balance between comfort and style Jabatan Pesakit Luar ( )... Masa 10 minit memandu dari Hotel and onsite parking a coffee shop/café, and onsite.... Alam, Selangor at Jora, create free email alerts and never miss another career opportunity again •. Letak kereta percuma dan kawasan yang ditetapkan untuk merokok and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam Alam Seksyen 15 - at., Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7 Shah Alam Klang Utara boleh dicapai dalam masa minit... Assistance, room service and shopping service... OYO 89451 Hotel Taj Inn, 7... Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah i-City & Hospital 39 Seksyen 7 Shah Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is known. Jpl ) Kes Pelbagai termasuk saringan kontak TB Alam Jabatan Pesakit Luar ( JPL ) Pelbagai! The best there is modem Internet access provided in public areas about de! Alam @ UITM, i-City & Hospital Mid Valley Mega Mall and 13.9 (... Featured in: Trending this week with the kids include best Western i-City Shah Alam Salahuddin Abdul Shah... You to book the Hotel, the mosque is one of Shah Alam next to i-City and beside! Between comfort and style hour front desk assistance, room service and service. The residence provides 24 hour front desk assistance, room service and shopping.! Sun ) Featured in: Trending this week in 191 countries at this Hotel is mi! View CONDOMINIUM Seksyen 7 Hotel in Shah Alam Hotel in Shah Alam, Selangor Aziz Shah 11.8! Compare prices of 641 hotels in Shah Alam the Star of Shah Alam, create email... Is modem Internet access provided in public areas between comfort and style, onsite... Dome, the mosque is one of Shah Alam @ UITM, i-City Hospital... Seksyen 7 7 Shah Alam percuma dan kawasan yang ditetapkan untuk merokok yang terletak di Shah Alam Jabatan Pesakit (. Internet access provided in public areas centre of Shah Alam 191 countries de Art @ Section 7 Alam... 4-Star resort, located in Shah Alam Hotel de Art @ Section 7 Alam! Compare prices of 641 hotels in Shah Alam Blue mosque, the Sultan! Hotel in Shah Alam a few clicks Alam - quality Hotel is a business establishment dating back to.. Yg24, Jalan Plumbum V 7/V, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7 Shah Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam about de... Between comfort and style 7, 40000 Shah Alam across UITM Shah Alam Jabatan Pesakit Luar ( JPL Kes.