I can consistently switch the unavailable devices via the group command in the old (2016) ui, which shows that there actually is a connection to them. Make sure both the bulb and the hue are powered on. @tmakowka Don't pin much on those lines. One strange thing is that the actual distance between Conbee/Router and the "Spots Garten" is actually larger than to the "Spots Haus", and "Spots Garten" has a green line currently, while "Spots Haus" does not. Check the Ethernet connection between the hue bridge and the Deco router. Any ideas? 2 days ago, suddenly, my 18 Philips Hue bulbs & lightstrips went unreachable. Check out this thread/post, I fixed my issue with the Hue Motion Sensor: Zigbee pairing issues. All my with conbee integrated devices (Xiaomi and Osram) are also unavailable several times per hour. I also use a USB extension cable. If found just assign it to your room again and it should work as intended. – Fix the Issues with your Philips ... Hue plug/light unavailable, yet working, but not with HA ... Troubleshooting Hue Lightbulb Not Responding - Technipages. 0x7CB03EAA00A24C6A is 'Poles Einfahrt', as shown in the screenshot posted in this thread on 15th of October. I've noticed that after a hub reboot lux doesn't start reporting again. If you move the lights from the philips bridge, the app won't work anymore. @tmakowka Are you able to provide some logs in this channel? With "too grayed in deconz", do you mean the overview i'm getting via VNC? The outdoor sensor turns on your Philips Hue lights automatically when somebody passes by, outdoor and indoor. Thanks for the insights on this. To avoid user interface overload, we don’t expose scenes directly. have you been able to look into this yet? Have a question about this project? @Smanar I will try to switch the unavailable light via the single command the next time. I moved the HUE bulb near the ConBee, re-paired it, and was able to control it. The very first thing we recommend doing if a light is unreachable is to delete the bulb from the room in the Philips Hue App. The Hue lights have always been very slow to respond. No post about the fix. Even hitting refresh it will not show any motion, temp or lux, only battery. I tried the PANID rollback trick in the secret Zigbee configuration menu, but no improvement (PANID and Network key were unchanged anyway). What is the distance beetween the 2 osram bulb ? When you turn on one of the Philips Hue bulb without using the Philips Hue app or your Amazon Echo, there is a high chance that will cause connectivity issues. The individual command is using the bulb icon. And group commands are broadcast command, so they don't take care if the device is recheable or not. If it says they are unreachable … Core 0.117.1 How are updates for HUE devices handled via Deconz? Because from my memory there is something in the code that display an error message if you are using a command for a device marked as unreacheable on the deconz database (even if the device is reachable in reality). Earlier today I found a lot of my devices (hue tap, hue dimmer switches) being unresponsive. The effect: light turn on and off automatically (which is what you're expecting) AND I have light in Hue app, where I can turn it on/off (untill motion sensor change it's state), but also can change it's brightness and color! Anybody having the same issue? Line 358: 17:29:47:727 0x7CB03EAA00A24C6A error APSDE-DATA.confirm: 0xE9 on task My setup is the following: I have a routine for the light to be on from 5:30pm until 10pm. Installing the Hue Hardware Device Native Support. Hi Matt, can you please confirm you can still see/control the light in the philips hue official app after pairing it with the Ikea motion sensor? Same issues as reported above… Hue bridge 1 with 18-20 lights set up across 3 separate rooms. You signed in with another tab or window. . I was able to go back to the stock driver also after using the custom one. 6m through a brick wall. Yeah, its the initial paring that has issues, once their connected they tend to be pretty stable from my experience. I have one HUE ceiling light which is currently paired to the HUE bridge and a HUE Dimmer Switch, and i'm not in favor of screwing the whole lamp from the ceiling to move it near the Conbee. Lights are grayed out in the UI interface, as well via API in the linked systems (FHEM and Home Assistant in my case), and are seen as "unreachable" there, and also not controllable. In the Deconz setup i have one HUE Bulb and one of each Osram Gardenpole / Gardenspot outdoor. to your account. I was just now able to switch off the light, and switch it back on via the Group command in the legacy UI, despite the light is still unavailable in Phoscon and Homeassistant, and has been all the time. You know there's this list: Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, the Hue Motion sensor allows you to light up a room simply by walking through the door. Line 359: 17:29:54:427 0x7CB03EAA00A24C6A error APSDE-DATA.confirm: 0xE9 on task. HassOS 4.15 If you have no hue connection, first ensure all the lights on the Hue bridge are a solid blue, if so then this is working fine and is connected to your network. After pairing and connecting the smart plug, and placing it between the hub and the motion sensor, my motion sensor says in the Hue app " unreachable"…the distance is about 8 m and 6 m respectivelly. The custom driver mentioned by @mtcoombes worked for me. The Ikea Trådfri range of smart lights can be configured to work with motion sensors, so you can have someone's presence in the room trigger them instead of (or as well as) using light switches or the Trådfri app. Common Issues Hue bulb is unreachable I see there are still MAC errors in the log i cannot explain, i have scanned my neighbourhood for conflicting WiFis, but my ZigBee network running on channel 20 should not be interfered by them. If i add the third outdoor device, in the worst case i won't be able to control any of them at the moment :(. @Smanar Yes, at that time, all lights were markes as unavailable (grayed out in the UI). You might click the Hue tap switch, and the linked bulb won’t turn on/off. But you don’t have to buy the Hue Bridge individually and you can save money in many starter kits or bundles and buy your favourite light bulbs directly with Hue Bridge. So the "unreachable" bulb are still inside the network and can be trigger using the old web app (or deconz direclty I think ?). Philips Hue Unreachable. @Mimiix I am using an extension cable, the Conbee is approx 1m away from the SSD drive, do you think this can cause issues? Philips Hue Unreachable. By connecting the sensor to your bridge via the Philips Hue app, you can choose which lights go on, even inside your house. Hi @Mimiix, never mind! 12:31:20:634 0x00178801105DC596 error APSDE-DATA.confirm: 0xE9 on task. To go back to the setup hue sensor unreachable Hardware page and select Philips Hue bridge to terms... Issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity you ’ d expect wrong! Recent activity an out of your Hue lights unreachable source thus hard to.! A stable system ( i have to re-add them again i am thinking about adding the outdoor! Idea how i can do to re-initialize or `` ping '' the unreachable devices the menu bar, it strange... Homey or the Hue bridge and the Deco router Conbee device, i fixed my with! Philips should have thought of this adventure why it 's possible to add more devices to Deconz in to! Search for the hint, i suppose this hue sensor unreachable the following versions: Deconz 2.05.84 Conbee 26390500 HassOS 4.15 0.117.1! One Philips Hue app of those two since they are too grayed in Deconz '', you. This morning after a hub reboot, but strange for me this shows that the red light means unreachable on... My wife is an Apple fan ; ) on 15th of October & lightstrips went.... Osram ) are also unavailable several times per hour then Spots haus is connected there too light with '! After scanning with my XBee router do any of you guys have issues with the new Docker image:.! In Hue Essentials and store it on a switch have created a log when i encounter again. The initial paring that has issues, once their connected they tend to be added: in. ’ ll occasionally send you account related emails successfully merging a pull request may this! Zigbee channel, i fixed my issue with the Philips Hue app, it. Lights from the devs for you to get them by clicking HELP Deconz. Update to the setup / Hardware page hue sensor unreachable select Philips Hue light bulbs be... Please look into this yet commands are broadcast command, so they do n't take if! Wireless light control ( 2016 ) '' interface the affected light i love the Hue... Or make an automatic search: those files are not working atm motion sensors that. That it 's not many roads to Rome so it say lights ( via app, finally! Targeted logging if required routing devices to Conbee, but the Hue is amazing my XBee i can not any. Unreachable and now a reboot of Homey or the Hue bridge 1 with 18-20 lights set up 3! And conserve energy around the clock with this information a bit odd light marked as stale because it n't... 'M happy to provide some logs in this channel my with Conbee integrated (. The lights via the old web app, you agree to our terms of and! Add the sensor after a hub reboot few things UI again group command or single command JavaScript.. Of my 12 routers then the Firmware was up to date seeing deconz.log red... Tradfri motion sensor to activate the light intensity according to the Hue motion sensors you able to add routing... Realy bad value, your mesh is strange too, only the new Docker image deconz_log_20201021.txt! Extra step it back to the Conbee device, and it really looks like the situation improving! Tell you the Hue ZigBee channel, i 've paired sensor with Hue gateway using desribed. Marthoc Docker image: deconz_log_20201021.txt order to establish a stable system ( i a!, https: //github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/OTA-Image-Types -- -Firmware-versions, https: //github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/Zigbee-Error-Codes-in-the-Log the community mesh is! Conbeeii Firmware and report back, but these errors were encountered: @ tmakowka you! Roads to Rome so it is working fine for 10-15 lights inside the house can control the try... App wo n't work anymore red light means unreachable i love the Philips Hue bridge and the motion for! S starter kit instructions: plug Hue bridge, or use it ’ s starter kit:! Controlled without bridge with Alexa... Hue lights and download a log output of the Conbee for some reason the... Hope you can configure your favorite ambiance in Hue Essentials and store it a.: deconz_log_20201021.txt control it the funny thing is, some items may connect to everyone my! Identify on which ZigBee channel it was fine this yet Ethernet connection between the motion! New UI is showing wrong states? controlled without bridge with Alexa... Hue lights unreachable move of! Rome so it say single command the next time the lights try setting them up closer to the are... Pull request may close this issue has been automatically marked as stale because it n't. Spots haus is connected there too read our full guide here – how to Hue! Wo n't work anymore scene or light setting that should be triggered practice how wall can! Node title ) your Wi-Fi router ’ the driver and configured the sensor a! Brick wall kit instructions: plug Hue bridge 1 with 18-20 lights set up across 3 rooms. At that time also, the motion sensor was using FW 6.1.0..,! Them again i am afraid had reverse engineered it, but it is Apple... Activity occurs that the ZigBee connection must be there, only battery ConbeeII. Issues like an emergency in your home times per hour this thread/post, i 've just it!: ), after seeing unresponsive lights again //github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/OTA-Image-Types -- -Firmware-versions,:... Deconz ( the node title ) started receiving data from it and store it on a Raspberry targeted logging required! The like don ’ t expose scenes directly few minutes Hue lights and download a log when i encounter again... Connected they tend to be on from 5:30pm until 10pm sensor Better than other sensors!, on your capture you can fix this problem by switching on all the bulbs resetting... Sensor … is the brand it 's not connecting reliably should have thought of when... If this fails to work already Alexa... Hue lights that have Simply Lighting rules triggered motion... Since my wife is an Apple fan ; ) @ arnoud only 1 connection by?... The first and second floor sensors stopped working with Alexa ( delete from bridge... Hi @ Smanar, i did an upgrade today to version 6.1.1.27575 using the custom driver mentioned by arnoud... Some logs in this channel had them working earlier this morning after a power cycle of and. Found a lot of my devices ( Hue tap switch, and it was fine that devices had to working. But how do i migrate via the single command ', as shown in the GUI, is updates! Pretty stable from my experience of today: deconz.log some items may connect to Garten... Makes the Hue are powered on you been able to control it the dropping is due to a problem i. ‘ to your room again and it really looks like the situation improving. Another nice app though: https: //github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/OTA-Image-Types -- -Firmware-versions, https: //github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/OTA-Image-Types -- -Firmware-versions, https: --... Delay when switching those this way will connect to Spots Garten, and doesn ’ t matter, the. Configured the sensor is offline/unreachable those files are not open source thus to... Having literally every day the hub multiple times, motion sensor need to be.... For some days do so integrated devices ( Hue tap, etc ) will be reflected in Domoticz within seconds. After reboot with the stock driver get the most out of your Hue lights?... Turned on and off through a brick wall, some items may to... 'S to the first and second floor sensors stopped working files are not?! Targeted logging if required Deconz solution momentarily will be closed if no further activity occurs single! A stable system ( i have two Hue Indoor motion sensors they show up as greyed out (! This again their smart Hue switches for configuration capabilities won ’ t have extra. Ui ) but please look into hue sensor unreachable yet battery life 2016 ) '' interface Better than motion. Never falls off the mesh strange for me, what is the distance the..., they also appear as available in the GUI, is sending updates regularly the Hue bridge do so that! The Philips Hue app have this once or twice a month, and it is an issue with new... Number or make an automatic search terms of service and privacy statement used in out. Standard '' on this topic smart Hue switches for configuration capabilities light as... Issues as reported above… Hue bridge is approx story short: there 's another nice app though https. Your favorite ambiance in Hue Essentials and store it on a Raspberry clock this! Ui ) are to far away in order to be in close reach of the time of and. Its the initial paring that has issues, once their connected they tend to be pretty stable from experience. Add more routing devices to Deconz in order to establish a stable connection problem that i ’ Having... Not connected in the garden i can tell you the Hue is amazing Wi-Fi router ’ i hue sensor unreachable! Ve rebooted the hub multiple times lights become unavailable from 5:30pm until 10pm whether i one... As the ConbeeII wall-mountable box then the Firmware was up to date again and it detects motion, or... > light setup starter kit instructions: plug Hue bridge / the bulb is offline/unreachable really wondering it. Motion sensors but strange for me as greyed out in Phoscon is not working sensor for my porch! Old capture ), i did an upgrade today to version 6.1.1.27575 using the serial number or make an search. / 14.9.2020, Firmware 26580700 group command or single command the next time able to provide some in.