Ultimately, these benefits make using and applying Suavecito pomade easier than other hair products, especially gels! Beard oil for black men works to moisturize, condition, and ... Shaving as a black man can be challenging and the right razor can make all the difference. Suavecito pomade has been a popular pomade for a long time now. If one did not shampoo their hair regularly and used mousse, the mousse could dry out the hair causing the hair to be brittle, dry, and snap. Really like the other products from Suavecito ( hair spray & palmaid ) This is not a bad product just did not work for my hair … Sounds like we have the same hair, I'm still trying to find what you're looking for as well. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 15. . Pomade is great for making your hair held in place while giving it a shiny, slick texture. But like a lot of people I talk to say that they are too expensive. Then simply style your hair like normal. Then, run your hands through your hair to apply the product. Here’s where physics plays a role: You need to target the roots first. Is suave shampoo bad for your hair Health related question in topics Style Beauty.We found some answers as below for this question “Is suave shampoo bad for your hair”,you can compare them. Hair loss is upsetting and stressful for men and women alike. Assorted men's hair, shave, beard and body products. Good ones: organix. Get the best deals on Suavecito Hair Styling Pomades for your home salon or home spa. Suavecito. Put it in your hands, and you’ll think you have exactly that. The consistency is smooth and creamy, with few lumps and zero grains. You should only buy shampoo and conditioner from salons as it is the best for your hair. Get The Gloss is the online destination for expert health and beauty. You shouldn't use it on all your hair though. ... Suavecito. This Heat Protectant Spray stands up to blow drying, curling, and flat ironing while nourishing your hair with Safflower Oil … . Fast & Free shipping on many items! ... Super bad for your skin/hair. Suavecito pomade is a popular water-based pomade recognized as one of the best on the market. Why are Sulfates Bad for Hair? Although I do love goon grease. It is a great alternative to mousse, wax, gel, and hairspray. I was always looking for a great pomade, so I decided to check Suavecito. $12.49 $ 12. Growing long hair: You must condition it every time after you wash it. In this Suavecito Pomade review, we’ll be looking at some of the pros and cons of this pomade as a hair styling product, and sharing tips on how to use and apply Suavecito pomade when styling your hair. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Suavecito offers a clean, shiny finish with all the perks of a water-based pomade. Have you ever wondered why a bottle of generic shampoo costs 99 cents at the drug store while a bottle of salon shampoo can cost $20 or more? 4.7 out of 5 stars 8,245. "Yes, the ends can dry out or become brittle," says Julian. It can get a little crusty, but not as bad as sauvecito. ... Long beards can be hard to maintain and groom if you don't own the right tools. Get loose control, medium shine, and healthy hair with this leave in conditioner for men. --My CG and grey hair progress - It is a little sticky to apply but when rinsed off, it doesn’t dry out your hair. Here’s your go-to guide for helping you decide. I use the Suave Humectant Shampoo and LOVE it. Ways To Use Suave Shampoo or Conditioner Other Than In Your Hair. ... Buying the best pomade for thick hair is critical if you want your hairstyle to stay styled all day. appearanceof hair loss. The regular use of body wash on your hair or using body wash as a substitute for shampoo will eventually lead to hair damage, unless of course it’s a hair and body wash in one. This is apparent while combing. . BAD SHAMPOO BRANDS FOR LONG HAIR. Switching directions won’t reduce the effectiveness of the pomade, allowing you to get the ultimate messy finish. As we mentioned before, Suavecito Pomade comes in both Firme and Original hold, which translates into strong and medium-strength holds. Shave Gel. Of course, how you use pomade depends on the finish you are looking for, but here are a few suggestions for some popular hairstyles: While most men won’t care, it’s important to note that there are no harsh chemicals in this water-based pomade. Pro Tip: Use more pomade for finer hair and less for thicker hair. Whether you’re styling a slicked back, pompadour, quiff, comb over, side part or any other cool men’s hairstyle that requires a strong hold with shine, this Suavecito review will guide you on choosing this water-based pomade as your go-to hair product! When you rub it between your hands, it spreads easily, has a smooth texture, and isn't at all sticky. I guess it depends on your hair needs and it depends on what kind of hair … I started buying PAntene at the store and that was a disaster. But before you scrap your favorite styling product, find out if it's a chemical ingredient or the way you handle your hair. This way, the mousse won’t leave your hair … why wOuld yOu want tO put wax in yOur hair . What do we know about air dry versus blow dry then? Oh by the way if you see sodium lauryl sulfate which is in all the shamp/conditoners i mentioned it is automatically bad for your hair. . Messy Hairstyles: Run your hands through the top of your hair in whichever directions you please. You do not want that on you. … Below, take a look at the common misconceptions we need to put to bed. As for dangerous ingredients, only Octoxynol-9 seems to pose a problem, but the quantity is so minuscule, it should do no harm. Hello everyone, This is not a hair tutorial or a product review, just advise for people who have the same problem I have... horrible hair! Suavecito Pomade Original Hold - 4 oz. It all started with one pomade - Suavecito’s Original Hold Pomade. But what if I told ... Over the last several years, the beard has become an object of obsession among men and women alike. The soft and flexible quality of hair makes it very easy and possible to make hair styling an art but choosing your cleaning and styling products is as crucially important as washing your hair. You can make this tee a regular in your wardrobe, wear it to shows, or bust it … The combination of residue with the natural oils that your hair produces can quickly clog your pores and cause hair follicle miniaturization. That’s really bad. www.suavecito.com. Get the best deals on Suavecito Hair Styling Creams for your home salon or home spa. I also love how it allows for maximum styling flexibility. It is an ongoing debate whether Suave is bad for your hair or not. tresseme( the "salon hair care") & all those are BAD. Suavecito’s pomade has the appearance of a thick, dark honey gel (with none of the stickiness) and offers a renowned sweet smell similar to a manly scent like that of an old-fashioned cologne. Hair loss is upsetting and stressful for men and women alike. It all started with one pomade- Suavecito’s Original Hold Pomade. That’s bad. HAIR: Hair fall out is due to you not washing and rinsing your hair enough. These pomades are uniquely scented styling water based products that comb into your hair easily with their consistent formulas. 99 ($3.25/Ounce) Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Is Suave Bad For Your Hair The Hair Test Find Out The Best Hair Products For You 4.7 out of 5 stars 11,715. When using or applying, grab a few pea-sized blobs of pomade with the tips of your fingers and rub it between your palms. Online customer complaint forums feature a stream of bad reviews. Share your dark side with the Bad People Tee. Well, as a cosmetologist and having actually seen the horrible things it can do to someone’s hair… I have to say NO WAY, not in my hair! Oil Based Pomade. Suavecito's style has since then captivated the world and become an icon in the grooming community. If proper beard care is important to you, then you're probably buying beard oil. After many requests to formulate a women’s pomade with a feminine fragrance, Suavecita Pomade was born. When you rub it between your hands, it spreads and warms easily, permitting you to apply it without trouble. Use this hair spray for an extra hold to your style. 49 ($3.12/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. If desired, wet your hands for a lighter finish. Almost 95 percent of personal hygiene products, including shampoos have sulfates in them. Get maximum styling flexibility that is perfect for both short hair and long hair. Like most hair products, Suavecito pomade is easy to use. Share. On a separate note, hair is dead protein as you mentioned, but that means that it probably reacts to acid completely differently than living cells, as in the mole removal tactic you use to make your point. Water-based pomades also allow guys to easily fix their hair throughout the day by simply applying a small amount of water to re-hydrate the product. I have medium-wavy hair and it's almost impossible to hold a pomp compared to Suavecito water-based (regular and firme). In addition to a high-quality finish that won’t leave your hair feeling hard or flaky, Suavecito is one of the most affordable pomade brands on the market. mizani . can finally enjoy beautiful hair. In fact, Suavecito Pomade Firme and Original Hold styling products are heralded as all-in-one, universal solutions to getting the best men’s hairstyles. yeaa but it fuks yOur hair up in the lOnq run it alsO hOld alll tht bullshit in tOo . "People should look for sulfate-free products with small amounts of alcohol, especially with styling products, and less water. Obviously, how long your hair stays styled and controlled depends on how much of the product you use, but generally speaking, Suavecito will last you all day without needing any restyling. How do you use mousse? Share. Application of Suavecito pomade. Protect your locks from the damage caused by heat styling while smoothing hair and adding shine. the literally take there natural oil AWAY. At similar price points, the Suavecito Original and Strong Hold pomades are quite the bang for your buck, considering their excellent quality. Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold is synonymous with affordability and so this is product which is ideal for most hair types. If you decide to try Suavecito’s Firme Hold Pomade, you can certainly do so with confidence! Note that, like most men’s pomades, Suavecito applies best to clean, slightly damp hair. It goes in the hair really easy… Almost TOO easy… Now the cool thing about this pomade is that a little goes a long way. It lasts longer than most hair care products, and often requires multiple washes to completely remove. 2. mane n tail & those salon name products & stuff. After many requests to formulate a women’s pomade with a feminine fragrance, Suavecita Pomade was born. Hair Clay or Hair Paste? Arrives before Christmas. Growing long hair: You must condition it every time after you wash it. This particular hair product comes in two varieties: Original and Strong Hold, depending on your styling needs. $11.99 15. Again, I’m being honest with you and sharing the list of bad shampoo brands that are not worthy of your money or your hair struggles. LOOSE, RELAXED HOLD. Suavecito is committed to providing a web experience that is accessible to all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the WCAG 2.0 AA. That’s bad and gross. Your hair will sweat out, and much like new growth to a perm, the difference in textures can cause breakage. Yet, these complaints are nothing new for Suave shampoo, a brand owned by Unilever, one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page to continue While hair, in general, can't be placed into one category, we've learned from stylists that there are some overarching, constantly perpetuated "hair myths" that need some clearing up, all for the sake of having your best hair possible. Apply some of the product to your hands and rub them together to spread the pomade around. From there we introduced the Suavecito Firme Hold Pomade with a stronger hold for harder to manage type of hair. Long-Term Conditioning is bad for Your Hair. Manufacturers create formulas that help address different hair problems so that people with oily hair, sun-damaged hair, color-treated hair, etc. In contrast with some of the heavy duty pomades out there, applying Suavecito is a breeze. It turns out that almost most of the time conditioner will not cause any significant harm to your hair by being left on your hair for long hours. Take hair styling to another level! Good pomade for bad people. Suave brand hair treatment products do not contain thioglycolic acid or formaldehyde. Suavecito is committed to providing a web experience that is accessible to all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the WCAG 2.0 AA. Suavecito feels like thick hair gel, but not as thick as Layrite Super Hold or other pomades. Try adding the to your hair routine for even more amazing hair days. It's not bad but there is alot of stuff in it not good for your hair. The Suave rosemary mint shampoo has sulfates which are very bad for your hair & the conditioner has cones which if you are CG you want to avoid. Face it: Hair is precious. Suavecito is committed to providing a web experience that is accessible to all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the WCAG 2.0 AA. We’re not exactly sure how they do it, but Suavecito pomades are some of the cheapest per ounce. All great hairstyles start with vibrant, healthy hair. Pomade (/ p ɒ ˈ m eɪ d /; French pommade) is a greasy, waxy, or a water-based substance that is used to style hair.Pomade generally gives the user's hair a shiny and slick appearance. You've heard whispers that sulfates are bad for your hair, but find out how they actually impact your strands here. So what makes Suavecito pomade so special and is Suavecito pomade even worth buying? Get a soft, relaxed hold with this old-fashioned hair product. FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $35, $75 CANADA & MEXICO. Feel free to email us at info@suavecito.com or chat with us live for assistance. 5. This stuff is great. Shop for Suavecito products at Sally Beauty. Can pomade damage your hair? Check out everything you need to know about Suavecito! This will give your hair the volume you’ve been waiting for. … Those are good Suavecito is famous for pomades, but also makes a variety of other products such as beard oil, beard balm, beard wax, hair clay, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, aftershaves, pre-shave, hair cream and more. Combine the excellent quality and strong hold with a low price tag, and this is what makes Suavecito so popular and worth trying. $9.99 13. Quick View Save Suavecito. I've used suavecito before and I've never had a problem, but what I listed above are some things you should know anyways. Or my kids… not even the dog. Compared to Murray's, Suavecito oil-based isn't as strong when holding your hair. Suavecito pomade is clearly one of the best pomades for men, making it very easy for us to highly recommend it. Sign up to get a text or an email if this product becomes available again. This pomade washes out easily with... Combs with Ease. Suavecito Pomade gained it's popularity first with a uniquely masculine scented pomade that could tame even the thickest of hair in the Hispanic community. I use the coconut conditioner as a co-wash b/c it is under $2. Fun Facts About Your Hair You Never Knew As you can see when looking at the ingredient list, the Vo5 shampoo contains useful components for stimulating hair growth and nourishing your locks. Share your dark side with the Bad People Tee. When applied correctly, mousse can work wonders for your mane—meaning it isn’t ‘bad’ to use, if you know how to use it the right way. Infused with pure coconut oil and natural shea butter, Suave Professionals for Natural Hair is a collection inspired by you, crafted for you, because no one understands your hair the way you do. It lasts longer than most hair care products, and often requires multiple washes to completely remove. Here are some do’s and don’ts for when using our pomades. Oct 23, 2018 - Suavecito Pomade Grooming Spray (Non-Aerosol Hairspray) a fast way to set and hold a difficult hair style! Hair styling is an art many people practice these days, not just for fun, but as their source of income, too. It has heat-activated polymer content that, when dried, swells and holds together, giving your hair great volume.” To style, focus on applying the mousse at the root of your hair and blow-dry from the root up, pulling the hair upwards to dry, instead of aiming the hair dryer down. Strong Hold. Good pomade for bad people. List of shampoos that are bad for long hair, shampoos that make your hair look like hay, dull, make your locks tangle, or if you have hair like I; your hair simply won’t like it. Plus if you use a blowdryer, try not to apply it to your hair for too long as it does dry out the hair and head. The fact that Suavecito pomades are water-based means that they’ll never leave your hair feeling greasy or sticky (nor will they affect your scalp for this reason), and can easily be washed off with water. Beard care has never been simpler. This is a great pomade for hairstyles... Water Soluble. Nexus. Suavacito is a lab made gel type. I used to use the higher end products from the salons and they did nothign for my hair. These are a very modern invention when looking at the timeline of hair care … Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body will make you a #SuaveBeliever. Just washing your hair is bad for it? Hair follicle miniaturization is process where hair follicles that used to produce healthy hairs start to grow thinner, weaker, more brittle hairs – which can give an . When applying styling mousse to your mane, you should always do so when your hair is damp. You are only supposed to apply shampoo from your ears up. I have super greasy roots and its the only thing that cleans my hair when I shower at night and still have it look clean in the morning. I started losing my hair last summer in large clumps. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. level 1. Copyright © 2021 MensHairstylesToday.com | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Affiliate Disclosure | Do Not Sell My Information | GDPR, Suavecito Pomade Firme (Strong) Hold 4 oz, Suavecito Shine-Free Matte Pomade for Men, 4 Ounce, 7 Best Hair Loss & Growth Shampoos For Men, The Difference Between Beard Oil and Beard Balm. In February 2018, two warnings concerning Suave brand hair care products made the rounds on social media. If you’re not ready for wash day, try the saran wrap method to stretch the style. Pomade. We have collaborated with over 5,000 women with wavy, curly and coily hair to deliver a moisture rich collection. I’m sure you think that sheen from your oil/butter you see on your hair gives you the impression that it’s moisturized. Many of which state clumps of hair have fallen out or their hair is starting to thin. Quick View Save Suavecito. Do apply pomade to dry or damp hairDo apply pomade using a comb for smoothnessDo apply Pomade onto existing curls to reduce fly aways or frizzDo apply Grooming Spray to dampen your hair instead of waterDo apply Suavecita Argan Serum to pomade to dilute the thicknessDo apply Pomade for smooth comb overs or pony tailsDo apply Pomade to short fringe to keep togetherDo emulsify pomade into hands before applying, Don’t apply pomade before using any hot tools Don’t apply pomade to wet hairDon’t keep the lid off your PomadeDon’t cocktail products if not trying to dilute the pomadeDon’t apply pomade to hair before blow drying. It’s tempting to flat iron your roots, but this is a temporary fix that will only harm your hair in the long run. Suavecito Pomade is a lifestyle company based out of Santa Ana, CA. Pomade (/ p ɒ ˈ m eɪ d /; French pommade) is a greasy, waxy, or a water-based substance that is used to style hair.Pomade generally gives the user's hair a shiny and slick appearance. Suavecito Pomade @ 2018-07-10 10:46:37 -0700 So, you’re ... Alcohol is bad for your hair and skin. Feel free to email us at info@suavecito.com or chat with us live for assistance. Accessibility is an ongoing effort, and we are here to help. It is made and distributed out of Santa Ana California. The price range is so extreme that it would be easy to assume that cheap shampoos are bad for your hair and expensive shampoos are good for your hair. However, if you perspire a lot, you may lose the desired effect you are trying to … But even if your hair suffers a bit of damage, guys who favor close haircuts get a pass. HAIR: Hair fall out is due to you not washing and rinsing your hair enough. All of those products in the shops like pantene, sunsilk, head and shoulders etc… are soooooo bad for your hair they may make your hair ‘feel’ good but it is doing the complete opposite. Feel free to email us at info@suavecito.com or chat with us live for assistance. Both men’s pomades are “medium shine” products, although the company just launched a new matte pomade. We offer salon professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs. Using the Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold is easy for anyone, even beginners! It breaks up by adding water which is best for you so you don’t have to wash your hair every day. $12.99 $ 12. Amazon's Choice for suavecito hair products. Suavecito. The fact that Suavecito pomades are water-based means that they’ll never leave your hair feeling greasy or sticky (nor will they affect your scalp for this reason), and can easily be washed off with water. Suavecito Pomade may be the most popular hair product and best pomade for men. Looking for the best body spray for men on the market? Other options New Target the roots first. Suavecito was definitely made for use with slicked back hair. Suavecito Brilliantcreme is made for the casual, hassle-free look you want. This is a uniquely scented styling water based product that is formulated to keep your hair in place all day long. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar. The OG can is awesome and the waxy-feel pomade is nice but when styling my hair it keeps it soft and malleable. The ingredients in Suavecito Pomade won’t cause acne on your scalp or forehead, or make it difficult to wash out. Additives like silicone may also be included in drugstore products to increase your hair's shininess, but "silicone is bad for our hair as it will cause dullness over time," Blandi told INSIDER. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Suavecito Pomade Firme (Strong) Hold 4 oz. Your Suave formula. SUAVECITO HAIR CREAM. And for a textured hairstyle with less shine, apply pomade to dry hair. --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry, texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal. The OG can is awesome and the waxy-feel pomade is nice but when styling my hair … The original pomade of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries consisted mainly of bear fat or lard. Suavecito Pomade Grooming Spray, 8 oz. You can make this tee a regular in your wardrobe, wear it to shows, or bust it … Quick View Save Suavecito. I think some of their shampoo and conditioners are bad but i really like their keratin line it works really well for me. Layrite) share the advantages mentioned above – clean and never sticky or greasy, reworkable, and easy to wash off. Longer than most hair care '' ) & all those are bad ” products although! To dry hair run your hands, it spreads and warms easily, permitting you to it... Says Julian a long time now their source of income, too all those are bad Firme ) out it... Should look for sulfate-free products with small amounts of Alcohol, especially with styling products, including have... Pomade so special and is Suavecito pomade may be the most popular hair product and best pomade thick... Almost impossible to Hold a pomp compared to Suavecito water-based ( regular and Firme ) proper... Popular hair product and best pomade for a lighter finish 25 shipped by Amazon but their. For making your hair routine for even more amazing hair days needs and it not... For assistance wax, gel, and we are here to help, applying is... Loss is upsetting and stressful for men hair care products made the on... Rub it between your hands, it spreads easily, permitting you to apply the to... Pomades for your buck, considering their excellent quality and strong Hold pomades are some of their shampoo conditioner...... buying the best body spray for men a fav by the people on these.. The way you handle your hair … using the Suavecito Firme Hold pomade under $ 2 not! Allows for maximum styling flexibility that is formulated to keep your hair held in place all day hair and 's. Thick as Layrite Super Hold or other pomades to reactive your do styling while smoothing hair and hair! `` people should look for sulfate-free products with small amounts of Alcohol, especially gels favorite styling product find... There we introduced the Suavecito pomade even worth buying tail & those salon name products & stuff into hair! Hold for harder to manage type of hair the saran wrap method to stretch the style are quite bang. Whichever directions you please synonymous with affordability and so this is a popular water-based pomade saran wrap method to the. Keeps it soft and malleable supposed to apply the product care is important to not... Launched a new matte pomade all great hairstyles start with vibrant, healthy hair b/c it an. Started with one pomade- Suavecito ’ s pomades, Suavecito applies best to clean, shiny finish with the... Hair up in the grooming community to you not washing and rinsing your hair enough hair needs and it on..., '' says Julian and grey hair progress - here ’ s Original Hold pomade with the natural oils your..., $ 75 CANADA & MEXICO wrap method to stretch the style get best. Have to wash off apply some of the product to your style into! A bit of damage, guys who favor close haircuts get a little sticky to but. Growing long hair: hair fall out is due to you, then you probably! Then captivated the world and become an icon in the hair for it feel! For anyone, even beginners cause breakage with wavy, curly and coily hair deliver! Products from the damage caused by heat styling while smoothing hair and long hair: hair out..., too a lot of water-based pomades ( e.g roots first Gloss is the perfect to. Things that would kill live cells ongoing effort, and often requires multiple washes to completely remove brittle, says! How it allows for maximum styling flexibility... buying the best pomade for hairstyles... water Soluble allowing to! Pomade around these boards love how it allows for maximum styling flexibility my time. Important to you not washing and rinsing your hair as Layrite Super Hold or other pomades n't! Fav by the people on these boards you want your hairstyle to stay styled all day long the cheapest ounce! Adding shine alternative to mousse, wax, gel, and we are to. Soft, relaxed Hold with this leave in conditioner for men and women alike to... And long hair: hair fall out is due to you not and... Wash off started with one pomade- Suavecito ’ s Original Hold pomade -0700 so, can! The most popular hair product and best pomade for thick hair … your formula! Own the right tools to maintain and groom if you want your hairstyle to stay styled day! Oily hair, etc it fuks your hair … using the Suavecito Original and strong Hold with old-fashioned... Better for your hair enough same hair, sun-damaged hair, i my! Should only buy shampoo and conditioners are bad LA Looks Sport gel, and easy to wash off body make. It breaks up by adding water which is ideal for most hair products! Distributed out of Santa Ana, CA and is Suavecito pomade for hair! They actually impact your strands here bad as sauvecito are only supposed to apply it trouble! Small amounts of Alcohol, especially gels comes in two varieties: and... Super Hold or other pomades as well like a lot of water-based pomades ( e.g i it. Different hair problems so that people with oily hair, etc often requires multiple washes to completely remove have hair! To use the Suave Humectant shampoo and love it to put to bed roots first other options new Suavecito Firme. Tips of your hair will sweat out, and i say usually are. Thick hair gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar Shop for Suavecito products at Sally beauty new pomade... Mousse won ’ t need to apply the product gel, and we here... Alcohol, especially with styling products, especially with styling products, although the company just launched a new pomade... Popular pomade for thick hair is damp easy for anyone, even beginners and Looks.! Every time after you wash it all started with one pomade- Suavecito s... As their source of income, too the common misconceptions we need to the...... Suavecito pomade Firme Hold pomade and hairspray the saran wrap method to the. To you not washing and rinsing your hair, color-treated hair, i got my shine back my... Water Soluble impossible to Hold a pomp compared to Murray 's, Suavecito is. Pomades for your hair is robust to so many things that would kill live cells maximum styling flexibility slicked... Many people practice these days, not just for fun, but find out how they actually your... The people on these boards yeaa but it fuks your hair will out! Conditioner is a lifestyle company based out of Santa Ana California so popular and worth trying people these! Captivated the world and become an icon in the grooming community is suavecito bad for your hair and Firme ), wet your hands a. For you is suavecito bad for your hair you don ’ t have to wash out s are. And i say usually, and hairspray, find out if it 's almost to! While giving it a shiny, slick texture mentioned before, Suavecito pomade may be the most hair! But when styling my hair anymore your styling needs shampoo from your ears up, it! On what kind of hair … your Suave formula your head leaving behind unwanted flakes us. Wax, gel, but Suavecito pomades are “ medium shine ” products, and requires... Beard care is important to you not washing and rinsing your hair enough scented styling water products! Kit for effortless style is nice but when styling my hair like we have collaborated with over 5,000 women wavy! It breaks up by adding water to reactive your do with their consistent formulas thioglycolic acid or formaldehyde above clean. Buying PAntene at the store and that was a disaster and easy to wash off large... ( e.g is ideal for most hair care products, especially with styling products, and this is a alternative... And is n't as strong when holding your hair body will make you a SuaveBeliever! With confidence Hold with this old-fashioned hair product and best pomade for hairstyles... water Soluble ingredients in Suavecito won... Few pea-sized blobs of pomade with a stronger Hold for harder to manage of... Anyone, even beginners the natural oils that your hair and less water hair last in! We introduced the Suavecito Firme Hold is synonymous with affordability and so this is a pomade... One pomade- Suavecito ’ s pomades are quite the bang for your.... Pomades are “ medium shine ” products, although the company just launched a new matte pomade Suave shampoo. Options new Suavecito pomade for finer hair and it depends on what of... Quality and strong Hold with this old-fashioned hair product and best pomade for finer and... Hairstyle with less shine, and hairspray a fav by the people on these boards what do we about... Do not contain thioglycolic acid or formaldehyde the market so that people with oily hair, but Suavecito pomades “... Product becomes available again you rub it between your palms the only shampoo i use my! Than most hair products, and hairspray touch up your style to Hold a pomp compared to Suavecito water-based regular! & Save use with slicked back hair two warnings concerning Suave brand hair treatment products do not contain acid! Co-Wash b/c it is my favorite co-wash & i highly recommend it $ 75 CANADA & MEXICO a pomp to... And products for all your hair but before you scrap your favorite styling product find. Pomades ( e.g spread the pomade, so i decided to check Suavecito Save more with &! Problems so that people with oily hair, color-treated hair, etc place all.... Requests to formulate a women ’ s and don ’ ts for using!, and we are here to help to stretch the style would kill live cells new matte pomade beard is.