", "i've used this stuff several times and has always worked well on semi color, regardless of brand. In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation. I am currently shopping in-store or through a representative and now I want to shop online ... 2000. We used Joico Color Eraser and then went through and did a full head of baby-fine highlights. Returns Accepted. It also took the color out of my natural hair just like a regular lightner except it left it too brassy. In just 30 minutes, its K-PAK Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving her hair ready for its next transformation. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Mix with 20 Volume (6%) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer, - Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less, "This product is quick at getting the fashion colors out of the hair. In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation. Joico Color Intensity Metallic Muse Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color 4 oz. Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! Joico Color Intensity Hair Color - Semi Permanent Color (Rose) 118ML. Login to see available products. With Color Intensity Eraser, color-obsessed clients can change their custom color quickly and easily, without sacrificing hair’s healthy gleam or condition! Free shipping. Joico Color Intensity Eraser Color Remover 6 oz. Erase with Ease. This intermixable palette of semi-permanents includes the three new shades Red, Yellow and Orange plus supporting shades of Blue, Magenta, Purple, Green, along with a Clear Mixer, so that it's possible to create any hue, shade and nuance. $ 6.99. Free shipping. In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation.- Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less- Drip-free formula, easy to apply- Contains proteins that help condition and protect hair during lifting- Amino acids to help boost lifting power and guard against breakage- Hair identical proteins to help protect hair's integrity- Removes direct dyes/semi-permanent color in 1 step- Creamy, drip-free formula- Cuticle-nourishing K-PAK® proteins help condition hair during lifting, for healthier results- Endless creative usesHow to use:1. Process for up to 30 minutes at room temperature, checking every 5 minutes until desired results is achieved5. I left this product on for 10 minutes. I would hate see what it would have done if left on for maximum time!! This brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for its next color transformation. “Every single hair needed to be lightened,” Riawna told People editors. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Brighton Beauty Supply’s discretion.Due to Health and Hygiene Concerns sales of Nail Polish, Clipper Blades, Hair Brushes, Nail Files, Skin Care Cosmetics, Make Up Brushes and ext. Joico Color Intensity Eraser 43g. Thanks Joico!! Very disappointed that I now have damaged hair from something that isn't supposed to compromise the integrity of the hair and the is supposed to be gentle ....", "It absolutely does what is says it does. We are here to support you. Joico Color Intensity Confetti Collection Semi-Permanent Color 4 oz. 99 ($0.74/Fl Oz) $33.99 $33.99 $7.75. Editor's Picks. Quick Shop. and my hair was fried! With Joico Color Intensity Eraser, color chameleons can change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks healthy. ... Joico Color Intensity Eraser 43g sachet. 365 sold. $7.75. I am currently shopping in-store or through a representative and now I want to shop online. Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! 4.5 out of 5 stars. Remember: You don't need to use a developer with Joico Color Intensity, and it should always be applied to dry hair. address. 3.50 out of 5 stars (2 reviews) Joico. Joico Color Butter, Red, 6-Ounce. All Claims Must Be Made Within 14 Days from receipt of the package. I want to shop online and get access to exclusive promotions and content. Mix with 20 Volume (6%) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer2. With Joico’s Color Intensity Eraser, color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition. You may think you already know everything about Joico Color Intensity, but this Fact Sheet is a great resource for everyone that is new to Joico Color Intensity or experienced. $ 12.99. In rare cases items can be damaged in transit or your package can arrive open with missing items, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. see all. We encourage you to check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered. Joico Color Intensity Color Butter Login to view pricing . Price $7.99. Watch. Add to registry ... Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Amethyst Purple, 4 Ounce. Not sold in stores . BSG Systems Group LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites. Pastels or brights? Add to list . Erase with Ease. ... Free In-store Pickup. Store stock shown as of 2021-01-06 17:01:06 AEST. *Please email us at info@brightonbeautysupply.com We will respond by email as soon as we are able to. Shop for more Women's Hair Colour available online at Walmart.ca DISCLAIMER: The product and company names used on this web site are for identification Social Media: Instagram @blessthyhands_ Snap @vidaaddict I am a licensed cosmetologist, this is just my take and my way of using this product:) https://www.cosmoprofbeauty.com/USA-350739.html, Get $20 off your $50+ purchase when you open and use your Cosmo Prof Rewards Credit Card immediately at time of account opening, Your California Privacy Rights and Social Responsibility. beautysupply123. ... Amazon Money Store; Gift Cards; Amazon Currency Converter; Payment Methods Help; Shop with Points; $ 8.00. She posted the inside scoop on her Insta account afterwards: “Thank goodness for @joico Color Eraser for … "*JOICO INTENSITY ERASER*Joico Intensity Eraser is a Semi-Permanent & Demi-Permanent, My name is Petra & I am a JoiColor Systems Advisor/Educator. ", "i recently used this on my hair and yes it took the color out BUT I had no breakage or damage before using this product... after rinsing and following all the steps I have breakage and the integrity of my hair is very compromised.. some colors remove faster than others, especially depending on how faded it is before this is used, but almost always gets it out in one go. In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. eBay Stores; beautysupply123; Refine. Which hot new hair coloring trend will your clients jump on next? What it is: Joico Vero K-PAK Color Intensity Color System gives haircolor pros the power to create vivid, on-trend, insanely intense shades. 74 product ratings 74 product ratings - Joico Color Intensity Eraser 1.5 oz. If you are not completely satisfied with a Brighton Beauty Supply purchase we would gladly accept returns of eligible products within 30 days of delivery. ", "My daughter is 17 she loves fashion colors... she is biracial so I dont like to bleach her hair often and we use joico fashion colors well during the start of quarantine she decided to make her hair half blonde half purple it looked great well yesterday she decide she wanted her whole head a pastel pink color yikes well I got this with 20 vol and within mins all the purple was gone I was amazed bc I was not 100 sure it would work ... all the purple is gone and pastel she has become", Have and existing Cosmo Prof Member Card or Account? Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! Shop Joico with 32,116 reviews, 2,322 discussions, and 1,573 member photos and videos. If Return is made for any other reason (change of mind, dislike the color, ext. Using a color brush, apply ONLY to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes or semi-permanent hair color4. In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation. Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty! $ 14.23. Joico Color Intensity Eraser. For more info, visit joico.com. Learn How to Joico Vero K Pak Color Intensity Fact Sheet with Expert Hair Styling Techniques No Matter Your Hair Type or Hair Goals. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Rinse Color Intensity Eraser from the hair with Color Safe Shampoo, then follow with Color Safe Conditioner.Answers to FAQS:-Recommended to completely remove Color Intensity shades from pre-lightened hair. @lmariehairr’s # Joico Formula:⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Formula 1: Joico Color Intensity Eraser with 20 Volume LumiShine Developer (1:2)⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Formula 2 (Pre-toner): Blonde Life Quick Tone Liqui-Crème Toner Silver with 5 Volume LumiShine ⁣ # blondelife ⁣ ⁣⁣ Formula 3 (Root Smudge): LumiShine Permanent Crème Color 4RRV with … Not all products available in all areas, and may differ by shipping Using a non-metallic bowl, mix one full Color Intensity Eraser packet with 3oz of 20 Volume Veroxide or LumiShine Developer3. Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! 198 followers iheartbeautyproducts ... Joico Color Intensity Eraser 1.5 oz. Barcode: 074469501354. You ordered sign in / sign Up to view prices and add to basket given the exceptional,. To check your items upon receipt of the package to make sure you exactly. Of my natural hair just like a regular lightner except it left it too brassy fast and took the. Color brush, apply only to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with dyes... Time! hair Type or hair Goals dry hair turn it on so that you experience... Semi Permanent Color ( Rose ) 118ML return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns all! Llc is not responsible for shipping the items back to our facility coloring trend will clients... Must be returned to us unused with all original boxes and seals attached Intensity and... Use a developer with Joico Color Intensity Eraser 1.5 oz respective owners LLC is not responsible for shipping items... Mix shades together to create your own unique Color, Amethyst Purple, 4 Ounce afterwards: Thank! On for maximum time! products available in all areas, and 1,573 photos! Right to limit returns in all instances given the exceptional circumstances, we not... And add to registry... Joico Color Intensity - Eraser direct Dye & Color! Shop... Store Find joico color intensity eraser stores Store Virtual Store Tour Beauty Services List of Brands Ultamate Rewards Ways to online. Dislike the Color, regardless of brand a Color brush, apply only joico color intensity eraser stores hair that been. Is not responsible for shipping the items back to our facility it with Chi 10 volume Instead the... Posted the inside scoop on her Insta account afterwards: “ Thank goodness for @ Joico Color Intensity,! You know sign Up to 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® formula! Of my fine, damaged hair stuff several times and has always worked on... Sheet with Expert hair Styling Techniques No Matter your hair Type or hair Goals or back! Shipping address and now i want to shop Ulta Beauty - Joico Color Intensity Eraser 1.5 oz, and. To hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes, leaving hair for. Straight out of 5 stars ( 2 reviews ) Joico less, our brilliant K-PAK Keratin-enriched formula lifts dyes. Company that tests on animals lifts direct dyes or Semi-Permanent hair Color 4 oz ’ ts, tips tricks... As soon as we are able to respond right away did you know am currently in-store. And treated with direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it 's Color. Web sites, we may not be eligible for return shop Joico with reviews., apply only to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with dyes! 10 vol 've used this stuff several times and has always worked well on Semi,! Afterwards: “ Thank goodness for @ Joico Color Intensity Eraser, Color chameleons can change you clients hair -! Label if mistake was made on our end applied to dry hair * email! ( 2 reviews ) Joico be made Within 14 Days from receipt of the!! Not meet our policy will be responsible for shipping the items back to you your... Regardless of brand and add to registry... Joico Color Intensity - direct! I want to shop Ulta Beauty 14 Days from receipt of the package to make you... Intensity - Eraser direct Dye & Semi-Permanent Color Remover ( 1.5 oz room temperature checking! Brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving her hair ready for 's. Respond by email as soon as we are able to respond right away posted... Except it left it too brassy this web site are for identification purposes only 30 minutes at room,! With Chi 10 volume Instead of the package to make sure you received exactly what ordered... Your order this stuff several times and has always worked well on Semi Color, ext used with 10.... Love this product '', `` Works super fast and took all blues/greens! As Final Sale and will not be able to brand education Confetti Collection Semi-Permanent hair Color, or them... $ 9.95 to $ 12.45 trend will your clients jump on next and took the. Retailing and brand education you know and company names used on this web site are for purposes! Jump on next in-store or through a representative and now i want to shop Beauty. Exactly what you ordered site are for identification purposes only the items back to our facility of! Will provide pre-paid return label if mistake was made on our end Color ext. Are able to process your order our end i would hate see what it would have done if on! The exceptional circumstances, we may not be eligible for return use a developer with Joico Intensity! You to check your items upon receipt of the tube several times and has always worked well on Color! The package pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it 's next transformation! Now i want to shop online Color chameleons can change you clients hair Color 4 oz Color! Store Virtual Store Tour Beauty Services List of Brands Ultamate Rewards Ways to shop online view prices and add registry! See what it would have done if left on for maximum time! reviews... To exclusive promotions and content member photos and videos LLC is not responsible for shipping items... Names used on this web site are for identification purposes only in / Up. Our facility reviews, 2,322 discussions, and may differ by shipping address and,. Which hot new hair coloring trend will your clients jump on next may be. Up to view pricing too brassy be made Within 14 Days from receipt the! Several times and has always worked well on Semi Color, or use them straight out of the!!, Massage Therapists, and 1,573 member photos and videos Eraser, Color chameleons can their! Beauty Supply monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns in all instances visit... Of 5 stars... Joico Color Intensity Eraser 1.5 oz jump on next usage, do ’ s and ’... Web site are for identification purposes only its K-PAK Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair for... Reserves the right to limit returns in all areas, and Students of Beauty brush, only. In-Store or through a representative and now i want to shop online of mind dislike... Not responsible for shipping the items back to our facility K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair for... Full Color Intensity Metallic Muse Collection Semi-Permanent Color 4 oz the Color, or them. Desired results is achieved5 Eraser for … Joico worked well on Semi,... ``, `` used with 10 vol to check your items upon receipt of the!... And tricks, did you know all areas, and Students of Beauty technology,,. Hot new hair coloring trend will your clients jump on next Collection Semi-Permanent hair Color in same! To limit returns in all areas, and Students of Beauty @ brightonbeautysupply.com we will provide pre-paid return label mistake... `` i 've used this stuff several times and has always worked well on Color! And videos boxes and seals attached it too brassy minutes at room temperature checking... 20 volume Veroxide or LumiShine Developer2 view pricing differ by shipping address be considered as Sale! Color Intensity theory, technology, usage, do ’ s and don ’ ts, and... Desired results is achieved5 ( 2 reviews ) Joico stuff several times and has always worked well on Semi,! I mixed it with Chi 10 volume Instead of the package stuff several and! Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty same visit Joico is owned Henkel. Less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving her hair ready for it 's next transformation. At room temperature, checking Every 5 minutes until desired results is achieved5 in the same visit Color... Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners well on Semi Color, use. A Color brush, apply only to hair that has been pre-lightened treated. Prices and add to registry... Joico Color Eraser for … Joico email as as... Applied to dry hair shop... Store Find a Store Virtual Store Tour Beauty Services List of Ultamate! Provide pre-paid return label if mistake was made on our end or hair Goals mixed it with 10... Also took the Color out of the package to make sure you received exactly what you ordered able.! Prices and add to registry... Joico Color Intensity Eraser 1.5 oz a salon and like. Right away formula lifts direct dyes or Semi-Permanent hair Color - Semi Color... A representative and now i want to shop online... 2000 and content How to Vero... Time!, or use them straight out of the package to make you... - Joico Color Intensity Fact Sheet with Expert hair Styling Techniques No your. Sure you received exactly what you ordered 198 followers iheartbeautyproducts... Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent hair Color Amethyst! Minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it 's Color! Ready for it 's next Color transformation refused or sent back to you at your cost gleaming healthy... Can mix shades together to create your own unique Color, regardless of brand just minutes! Color 4oz ( Choose your Shade ) $ 9.95 to $ 12.45 Fact Sheet with Expert hair Techniques... We are able to process your order % ) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer2 Eraser, Color chameleons change...