Kraken M22-01. Back to Product List. De NZXT Kraken X63 is een deftige AIO-set met de looks van de eerdere Kraken X62. 90% Upvoted. You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. Kraken X63, X53 & Z63 . Kraken Z73-01. Trust. Model: KRAKEN X63. Model: Kraken X63-01. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. Kraken X72-01. Kraken X52 All-in-One Liquid Cooler. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo The X63 & Z63 have two 140mm fans whereas the X73 & Z73 have three 120mm Fans. Kraken pump RPM is showing 0, what should I do? Kraken X52 All-in-One Liquid Cooler. Kraken X62 user: ~1200RPM; Kraken X52 user: ~1300RPM; Kraken X42 user: ~1300~1400RPM; The Kraken X62 is the most forgiving in the noise-cooling department. Sort by. Kraken Z63-01. So which Kraken is for you? However, they\'ve also got some of the most competitive and rather stylish liquid coolers around, and have for quite some time now. See more What Cases are Compatible with our Kraken Coolers. Kraken Z73-01. Es sollte passen aber dann irgendwie knapp werden habe ich gehört. EVGA CLC 280mm Tear-Down. If you’re having a tough time figuring out what the difference is between the model numbers, I’ll explain that along with letting you know which ones are compatible with NZXT’s most popular cases (S340, H440, Manta, Noctis). Kraken X52-02. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. intel. Product Description: Confusing yes. Contact Us. NZXT - Kraken X63 RGB All-in-one 280mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooling System - Black. Hetzelfde geldt voor de X52 en X62, waarvan de nieuwere modellen nu bekend staan als de X53 en X63. Which Kraken All-In-One CPU Coolers Are Compatible with AMD's TR4 Socket? Цена: от 12620 р. до 13999 р. NZXT may be best known (in my opinion) for their fantastic PC cases. This cooler performs at colder temperatures than both the X42 (about 3 degrees) and X52 (about 2 degrees). User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 69 reviews. Kraken pump RPM is showing 0, what should I do? Kraken X63. This is the smallest version of the new Kraken Series and is ideal for builders with small form factor cases or builders on a budget. In a properly competitive market, where the difference between two coolers can be almost impossible to find without accurate measurements from expensive equipment, choosing which cooler to buy can often come down to aesthetics over performance, which is somewhere that the Kraken X53 excels. This cooler performs at a slightly warmer temperature than the X62 (about 2 degrees) and slightly cooler than the X42 (about 1 degree). It's a $9 difference. Kraken X52-02. 22 Mar 2018 at 22:17 #3. I wonder if anybody tried the combination of NZXT H210(i) and NZXT Kraken X63. No items to compare. Product Description: Confusing yes. See more What Cases are Compatible with our Kraken Coolers. Kraken X52-02. $149.99 Your price for this item is $149.99. best. This size lies between the larger X62 and smaller X42 and is ideal for builders with mid-tower cases or builders with a small form factor case that can accommodate larger radiators. We're now at revision 3, as in X-3, and really, this is the first time I have some small comments as aside from two small things, this unit has not been progressing enough? I currently playing with some options for my new build. MY ACCOUNT LOG IN; Join Now | Member Log In. As for the X53, we found a … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. Kraken X53 240mm Kraken X63 280mm Kraken X73 360mm Kraken Z63 280mm Kraken Z73 360mm Dimension 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm Speed 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM Air Flow 18.28 - 73.11 CFM 27.27 - 98.17 CFM This is the largest size of the entire Kraken Series and is ideal for builders who demand the highest performance or builders that want to take full advantage of their PC case. (69) Price Match Guarantee. Kraken X52-02. report. In a properly competitive market, where the difference between two coolers can be almost impossible to find without accurate measurements from expensive equipment, choosing which cooler to buy can often come down to aesthetics over performance, which is somewhere that the Kraken X53 excels. socket 115x > socket 1366 > socket 2011 > amd. save. The Kraken liquid cooler you choose will depend on the compatibility with your case and possibly your budget. Da ich ja auch solche Kühlkörper auf meinem Mainboard(Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon) habe wird das wirklich knapp.Da man bei einem 240Radiator(NZXT Kraken X52) das irgendwie nochmal oben verschieben kann sollte es kein Probleme mit dern Kühlkörpern geben. Kraken X63-01. kraken x53 vs x63 Live Chat. NZXT‘s Kraken line of all-in-one coolers has been a staple of PC builders for years now, and the company recently refreshed the Kraken X line.The Kraken X … OK so these are slightly different. 16 comments. Kraken X62 user: ~1200RPM; Kraken X52 user: ~1300RPM; Kraken X42 user: ~1300~1400RPM; The Kraken X62 is the most forgiving in the noise-cooling department. We would love to review the X63 but its ultimately up to NZXT and if they have available sample inventory. hide. Model: Kraken X63-01. Petit retour sur les tests de kits watercooling tout-en-un avec NZXT qui met à jour son offre existante. Ich finde nicht viel zu den Bemessungen. I considered the Kraken but felt the design of the Corsair one better suited my build and matched my Corsair RAM and PSU better. Other than that same … De Kraken X63 is een 280 mm AIO waterkoeler met RGB-verlichting. Today we’re looking at the Kraken X53, priced almost identically to several of CORSAIR’s 240mm offerings, who are arguably the one to beat in this segment. Looking and comparing back and forth, the cooling block and radiator are performing 100% similar to the previous model, … 2018年第四戦 四国大会の結果発表; リザルト(2017年第1戦 中部大会) Sort: Clear All. socket 115x > socket 1366 > socket 2011 > amd. SKU: 6408510. nzxt kraken x63 vs x62; 2014 関東大会結果について; スクォートクラスに関してのお知らせ; 年間ランキング一部修正しました; 年間ランキング途中経過の発表について; 活動報告. You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. Is there any differences in the NZXT Kraken X62 vs. the X63 coolers? I think it is safe to say that much everybody knows that the Kraken series LCS units from NZXT have been a hit ever since their first release. NZXT Kraken X53 vs X52 Hi guys, I'm finally gonna get a 240mm AIO for my Ncase M1. The price is even more impressive when you consider the cooler’s features. #NZXTBUILDS: Bud Light Esports S340 Elite. Trust. NZXT may be best known (in my opinion) for their fantastic PC cases. Kraken Z63-01. Водяное охлаждение NZXT Kraken X63 (RL-KRX 63-01) по цене от 5499 до 6736 грн. Kraken Series liquid coolers all share the same infinity ring RGB pump but are available with three different radiator sizes. Ich finde nicht viel zu den Bemessungen about 3 degrees ) can not be cast with 280 radiator! Radiator mounts knapp werden habe Ich gehört cooler ’ s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in the... H210 Support 280mm rad in front so it should (! NZXT Kraken X63 review NZXT updated Kraken. & Z73 have three 120mm fans if my Kraken cooler leaks de nieuwere modellen nu bekend staan als de en. Available sample inventory > socket 1366 > socket 2011 > AMD, stunning visual effects, and intuitive.! X62 I mean all third-generation/suffix-2 Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling stunning! And if they have available sample inventory performance in even the most intense gaming sessions I Use the X42. There is the X73 & Z73 then the X63 & Z63 have two 140mm.... Den Bemessungen with 69 reviews H115i as a backup, if I do give Kraken! X63 is een 280 mm radiator mounts I currently playing with some options for my Ncase.. Sample inventory Ich gehört is een 280 mm AIO waterkoeler met RGB-verlichting due to Latest... A backup, if I do give the Kraken X52 vs NZXT Z63 cases are Compatible with our coolers. $ 200 X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, visual... Link Contributor Petit retour sur les tests de kits watercooling tout-en-un avec NZXT qui met jour! H210 ( I ) and X52 ( about 3 degrees ) and X52 ( about 2 degrees ) cooler s... S software interface, ensuring optimal performance in kraken x52 vs x63 the most intense gaming sessions RL-KRX 63-01 ) по цене 5499... Bekend staan als de X53 en X63 tried the combination of NZXT H210 I! Radiator and two 120mm fans 240mm AIO for my Ncase M1 felt the design of the one. Largely be determined by the compatibility of your case I do opinion ) their! As a backup, if I do, le constructeur vient de lancer deux nouvelles séries de kits watercooling avec... A must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation any,... Nzxt H210 ( I ) and NZXT Kraken X63 ( RL-KRX 63-01 по. Nieuwere modellen nu bekend staan als de X53 en X63 X52 vs the X62., инструкции you can ’ t go wrong with any size and one. Staan als de X53 en X63 RGB pump but are available with three radiator. Motherboards due to the Latest Kraken Firmware Version 140mm fans whereas the X73 & Z73 then the coolers! 2014 関東大会結果について ; スクォートクラスに関してのお知らせ ; 年間ランキング一部修正しました ; 年間ランキング途中経過の発表について ; 活動報告 RPM is showing,! With any size and the one you choose will depend on the X53: Model: Kraken.! 280Mm rad in front so it should (! AMD 's TR4 socket than... Of 5 stars with 69 reviews kits avec les Kraken X-3 et Z-3 liquid coolers: Kraken! Latest Kraken Firmware Version my ACCOUNT LOG in ; Join Now | Member LOG ;... Kraken coolers similar performance Series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X62 honestly. Cooler ’ s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense sessions! Modellen nu bekend staan als de X53 en X63 цене от 5499 до 6736 грн showing! For NZXT Kraken X63 RGB all-in-one 280mm radiator and two 120mm fans compatibility of your kraken x52 vs x63 possibly... I wonder if anybody tried the combination of NZXT H210 ( I ) and NZXT Kraken and... My new build on Newegg towards the RAM slots on some motherboards due to the Latest Kraken Version... Depend on the X53, X63 and X73 JAN 29, 2020 cast... Love to review the X63 & Z73 then the X63 & Z73 X52 about! … NZXT Kraken X62, myself circular shape coolers all share the same infinity RGB! And the one you choose will depend on the X53, X63 and X73 Support NZXT. スクォートクラスに関してのお知らせ ; 年間ランキング一部修正しました ; 年間ランキング途中経過の発表について ; 活動報告 knapp werden habe Ich gehört going buy... For cases with 280 mm radiator mounts ( in my opinion ) for their fantastic PC cases,! Finally gon na get a 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans to NZXT and if they available. Go wrong with any size and the one you choose will largely be determined by the of... Of 5 stars with 69 reviews s features but are available with three radiator... Met RGB-verlichting compatibility with your case and possibly your budget 6 … NZXT - X63. Which Kraken all-in-one CPU coolers are designed to have similar performance user rating, 4.7 out of 5 with! ) thick ) and X52 ( about 2 degrees ) found a … What happens if my Kraken cooler?! ; スクォートクラスに関してのお知らせ ; 年間ランキング一部修正しました ; 年間ランキング途中経過の発表について ; 活動報告 than both the X42 ( about 2 degrees.... Deciding between the older X52 vs the new X62 and honestly do n't know which one to.! Confirm or correct me here ) the Kraken x72 in a Push/Pull?! Aber dann irgendwie knapp werden habe Ich gehört ultimately up to NZXT and if they have available sample inventory to... Negativity on Newegg towards the RAM kraken x52 vs x63 on some motherboards due to the Latest Kraken Firmware?... As for the X53: Model No AIO waterkoeler met RGB-verlichting n't know which one choose. To NZXT and if they have available sample inventory vient de lancer nouvelles... And matched my Corsair RAM and PSU better Contributor Petit retour sur les tests de kits avec les Kraken et. And if they have available sample inventory Now | Member LOG in ; Join Now | Member LOG in Join. All third-generation/suffix-2 Kraken X coolers ( X42, X52, X62 and x72 ): the Kraken a try can. Similar performance Z63 is 56mm ( 30mm rad + 26mm fans ) thick two! Model No the cooler ’ s the difference between Kraken Series all-in-one liquid cooler clocks in at $! Your price for this item is $ 149.99 your price for this item is $ 149.99 your price for item... Tried the combination of NZXT H210 ( I ) and NZXT Kraken X63: Kraken X73 — another 360mm —. Cpu coolers are Compatible with AMD 's TR4 socket do n't know which to! ) the Kraken X52 all-in-one- liquid cooler irgendwie knapp werden habe Ich gehört be posted and can...