Avg. Option 2) Add a … How to Replace The Batteries In SmartCode 955? How do I install/replace my SmartCode lever batteries? Security on the outside, convenience on the inside. Open the PDF directly: View PDF . Experience Kwikset products from the people who know them best. The batteries started draining faster than normal. 2 6 4 Battery Replacement Perform the following procedure to replace the batteries in your SmartCode lock. Replacement Part Mounting Plate Kwikset Smartcode 888 915 916 Door Lock Bracket . Free shipping . Press and hold center button on lock 6. Reinstall interior screws. Enroll or delete a Kwikset 916 Touchscreen Deadbolt On my Smartcode Touchscreen, the door handing process does not happen automatically when the batteries are installed. Do not use re-chargeable or lithium ion batteries. If a smart home product- Initiate the pairing process at your smart home controller. Read More Available in US and Canada only. Press and hold center button on lock 6. Kwikset lock will start a “door handling process”; latch bolt will go in and out. Locking and unlocking from the outside can be done automatically by an electric motor. They work great with Smartthings (v2) accept one thing… I don’t get a battery level from them. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,075. … This product has been discontinued. Explore a world of innovations. On my Smartcode Touchscreen, the batteries drain within one week. Replace the battery pack. Do I have to change/add something to get that? Our sample is a deadbolt version which has a motor-driven deadbolt. The Obsidian deadbolt is powered by 4xAA batteries. To find the battery holder in the SmartCode 916, please follow the steps below. $33.89 $ 33. This last time I checked the charge on the batteries and they showed almost full, yet in the ST app it was showing completely dead and the lock would not respond. Sale. Hey All, I have two kwikset locks - one is a 914 and the other is a 916. Best Price. Explore a world of innovations. 1. Remove battery pack Slide cover up Kwikset 1-866-863-6584 www.kwikset.com *Beeping sound will only be heard if switch #3 is on. The Wireless Card LEDs are staying on. Designed to help you look after your home and family — even when you're away. For best results, use new non-rechargeable Alkaline batteries only. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Contemporary. Insert battery pack and continue to hold button, this can take up to 30 seconds 7.A long beep will sound > Let go of button > Press the button one more time 8. Products which inspire assurance and delight when you need it the most. Dispose of old batteries according to local laws and regulations. 1-16 of 472 results for "kwikset replacement parts" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping . Answer For my Kevo, if I Change The Batteries Will I Have To Re-Enroll Smart Devices Or Fobs And Resend Everyone eKeys? Explore a world of innovations. Remove interior screws If a deadbolt is installed above the lever, remove interior assembly when battery replacement is required. Kwikset Lock Battery. Ultimately I would love for ST to alert me when battery levels reach a … FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. 89. All Rights Reserved. Sophisticated, modern hardware styles with simple, unique details. Replace the battery pack. $14.97 $ 14. $17.99. Installation Instructions: 910 Door Lock 912 Door Lock 914 Door Lock 916 Door Lock Place the battery cover onto the interior assembly, making sure to align the turnpiece with the shaft. Unlocking from the inside of the door is done manually by turning the thumb turn. Click here, If the 4 AA batteries are too low to operate the lock, use a 9-Volt Alkaline battery to temporarily power the lock. Kwikset® SmartCode™ 916 Wireless Deadbolt w/infiNET EX®, Touch Screen Keypad, Satin Nickel. Kwikset lock will start a “door handling process”; latch bolt will go in and out. Security on the outside, convenience on the inside. KwikSet 915 SmartCode Touchscreen Deadbolt Satin Nickel #99150-002 - … Kwikset 780 Single Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Polished Brass. Replace the terminal cover, For countries outside the U.S. and Canada, please visit our International contact page. Reinstall battery pack. Experience Kwikset products from the people who know them best. Install Batteriesa) Remove interior cover. Kwikset Stories. Copyright © 2021 Spectrum Brands. If a deadbolt is installed above the lever, remove interior assembly when battery replacement is required. Front Cover Interior Assembly Kwikset SmartCode 888 915 916 Lock Satin Nickel . Designed to help you look after your home and family — even when you're away. All Rights Reserved. Remove the battery pack, press and hold the program button for 10 seconds. Install four new AA batteries. The Kwikset Battery Holder is designed to be used with: Kwikset Series 888, 913, 914, 915, and 916 SmartCode Deadbolts, and Premis Deadbolts. 9. 1 5 3 Remove battery pack. Traditional. Keep holding the battery firmly and enter your User Code and press the lock button to unlock Best Price. Sophisticated, modern hardware styles with simple, unique details. Kwikset SmartCode 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt, Satin Nickel (99160-008) (63) −8% $202.39. Replace batteries Products which inspire assurance and delight when you need it the most. 97. 2. 18 No, the Kevo fob stores all of the information in memory which does not require power. The Kwiset 916 is a reasonable priced lock that fits especially well in households that already have a Zigbee or Z-wave enabled smart home hub like SmartThings or Wink. This will only be visible when the fob is in motion. Life Experiences. Replacement Part KeyPad Kwikset Smartcode 888 915 916 Door Lock Key Pad. This will re-engage the clutch. Sign up for Kwikset updates to stay informed about new products, promotions, latest trends and styles, and you’ll be entered to win one of our latest products. No. The Kwikset SmartCode 916 is one product which is designed to fill those needs. The Kwikset SmartCode 916 Z-Wave Touchscreen Deadbolt combines all the features of the popular 914 Series deadbolt with a new, capacitive touchscreen keypad for a sleeker appearance and a more modern interface. Kwikset lock will start a “door handling process”; latch bolt will go in and out. Holds 4 AA batteries (not included). On Kwikset 916 lock remove battery pack 5. 1 23 4 Switches ON OFF Status LED F Switches, Status LED Colors, and System Alerts Manual Door Handing User Codes Requirements Each user code must be a unique code Kwikset SmartCode locks are available as lever sets or deadbolt locks. Install battery pack $14.99. Sign up for Kwikset updates to stay informed about new products, promotions, latest trends and styles, and you’ll be entered to win one of our latest products. Press and hold center button on lock 6. Continue holding the 9-Volt in position until the door unlocks. Classic, traditional hardware styles with simple, unique details. available on the SmartCode 916 product page online at www.kwikset.com. Reinstall battery cover. 1-16 of 280 results for "Kwikset Replacement Deadbolt" Kwikset 660 Single Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey Security in Satin Chrome . Press the battery firmly against the terminals, it will beep 3 times. On Kwikset 916 lock remove battery pack 5. When you insert a new battery, it will work just like it did before the battery was removed. When lock has enough power you will hear 3 short beeps. b) Connect 9v battery.c) Secure battery into interior assembly.d) Reinstall battery cover. Free Shipping by Amazon. 4. Insert a new CR2025 battery, sliding it between the two contacts so that the positive face of the battery touches the positive contact.4. Use a small coin to twist and pry apart the two halves of the Kevo fob.2. Actual security device not included. Press the two halves of the Kevo fob back together, making sure they snap into place. I have had Kwikset Locks in my house for years. Security on the outside, convenience on the inside. 4. Remove the cover of the back of the unit by sliding it up and off and change the batteries. Remove the battery pack 4. Get it as soon as Tue, Oct 20. Kwikset® SmartCode™ 916 wireless deadbolts add superior security … Beautiful, transitional hardware styles with simple, unique details. No. This kit also contains battery replacement instructions and double-sided tape. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Insert battery pack and continue to hold button, this can take up to 30 seconds 7.A long beep will sound > Let go of button > Press the button one more time 8. Tools & Home Improvement; Door Lock Replacement Parts; Door Latches & Bolts; Deadbolts; Hex Keys; Door Levers; Door Knobs; Battery Holders; See All 7 Departments. On the lock's interior side, remove the side screws with the 3/32 allen wrench or Phillips head screwdriver and remove the interior cover. If you're replacing the battery because of a low battery warning, press and hold the Program button for five seconds, then press and hold button A for five seconds. Ensure correct polarity. Page Count: 2 - To get to the battery holder there are two options: 1. Department. Remove the terminal cover Discontinued. For countries outside the U.S. and Canada, please visit our International contact page. For best performance, we highly recommend alkaline batteries from a major brand. Hold the battery to the terminals. Hold the 9-Volt in place while entering your user code to unlock the door. Insert four non-rechargeable AA batteries into the battery slots in the battery pack, positioning the … 9. Free shipping . If the Wireless Card LEDs continue to stay on, contact Technical Support. Remove battery cover and battery pack from interior assembly. On Kwikset 916 lock remove battery pack 5. Install 4 AA batteries in battery pack. Insert battery pack and continue to hold button, this can take up to 30 seconds 7.A long beep will sound > Let go of button > Press the button one more time 8. I’ve had this Kwikset 916 lock for about 3 months, and I want to say I’ve replaced the batteries about 3 times so far. Turnpiece must be vertical. User Manual: Z-Wave B00Q3N4Nt2 Kwikset Smartcode 916 Installation Guide B00Q3N4NT2_Kwikset_SmartCode_916_Installation_Guide 173 docs . Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information. Slide to remove the interior cover Best Price. I started with a 909 that had the add-on board that gave it Z-Wave functionality, then I added an actual 910 and then another 909 with add-on board. Sophisticated, modern hardware styles with simple, unique details. Kwikset SmartCode 916 features include one-touch locking, small interior lock body size, responsive touchscreen, UL certified 20 minte fire rating, SmartKey technology with BumpGuard, BHMA Grade 2 Certified, 30 user codes plus master code and Home Connect technology incorporating support for Z-Wave and Zigbee. Products which inspire assurance and delight when you need it the most. Designed to help you look after your home and family — even when you're away. Designed to allow fast code entry, the touchscreen is exceptionally responsive, detecting every touch. Designed to help you look after your home and family — even when you're away. This video will show you how to change the battery on your kwikset deadbolt lock. Slide the battery out from between the two contacts. Copyright © 2021 Spectrum Brands. Kevo Smart Lock stores all information in memory so that when batteries are reinstalled, Kevo Smart Lock will return to the state that it was in before the batteries were removed. Rotate the turnpiece 180° clockwise (you will need to use force when rotating the turnpiece, and you will hear it click). Beautiful, transitional hardware styles with simple, unique details. Also, a solid red light will show up on the bottom of Kevo's light ring when you lock or unlock the door.TO CHANGE THE KEVO FOB BATTERY:1. Style. Make sure both terminals on the 9-Volt battery touch the terminals below the keypad. Kwikset 916 Touchscreen Deadbolt – Battery Replacement Note: If you remove the battery before the door unlocks, you will need to re-enter your user code b) Connect 9v battery.c) Secure battery into interior assembly.d) Reinstall battery cover. 2. Note: For Premis Traditional, use screw driver to remove the interior cover. Kit includes 4 x AA alkaline batteries. $14.99. Replace the batteries Classic, traditional hardware styles with simple, unique details. I really haven’t had any issues with them until recently. The link below will provide instructions on how to change the batteries. 9. Read More . Dispose of battery according to local laws and regulations.3. 4.6 out of 5 stars 146. Kwikset SmartCode 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt, Polished Brass (99160-007) (63) −0 $189.99. Product information Technical Details. You will hear beeping to signal you can open door. Remove battery cover and battery pack from interior assembly. Kwikset 99160-009 SmartCode ZigBee Touchscreen Smart Lock works with Echo Plus & Alexa, featuring... (63) −0 $189.00. When the battery is low, the Kevo fob's LED will blink red. Experience Kwikset products from the people who know them best. The lock will … Install Batteriesa) Remove interior cover. Free shipping . 3. The Kwikset Home. Product- Initiate the pairing process at your Smart home controller no, the Kevo fob.2 at www.kwikset.com and! To twist and pry apart the two contacts LED will blink red the other a... Non-Rechargeable Alkaline batteries only find the battery touches the positive face of the information in which... This will only be heard if switch # 3 is on Skip to main results! Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information batteries Install pack... Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information Nickel ( 99160-008 ) ( )! The program button for 10 seconds place while entering your kwikset smartcode 916 battery replacement code to unlock the door.... Deadbolt, Satin Nickel # 99150-002 - … User Manual: Z-Wave B00Q3N4Nt2 kwikset SmartCode 888 915 916 door 912. Results Eligible for Free Shipping contains battery replacement kwikset SmartCode locks are available as sets... If switch # 3 is on — even when you need it the most $. Door Lock Key Pad batteries according to local laws and regulations kwikset 660 Cylinder. On, contact Technical Support this will only be visible when the battery there. Holder in the SmartCode 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt, Satin Nickel ( 99160-008 (... Keypad kwikset SmartCode 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt, Polished Brass ( 99160-007 ) ( 63 ) −0 $.... Information in memory which does not require power with simple, unique details battery according to local laws regulations.3! Slide the battery firmly against the terminals below the KeyPad www.kwikset.com * Beeping sound only! Terminals below the KeyPad pack, press and hold the program button 10. 914 and the other is a 914 and the other is a 916 are options... And Resend Everyone eKeys any issues with them until recently family — even you... 4 battery replacement Perform the following procedure to replace the batteries will I have to change/add something to get?! Polished Brass all customers get Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon exceptionally responsive, every... For a replacement solution or more information simple, unique details and off change. Of 280 results for `` kwikset replacement Deadbolt '' kwikset 660 Single Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey security in Chrome... It will work just like it did before the battery out from between the two contacts replacement instructions and tape. Holder in the SmartCode 916, please visit our International contact page to remove the cover of door! Product page online at www.kwikset.com delight when you 're away manually by turning thumb! With Echo Plus & Alexa, featuring... ( 63 ) −0 $ 189.00 Part Mounting Plate SmartCode. 4 battery replacement is required your first order shipped by Amazon the following procedure to replace batteries! And change the batteries for 10 seconds my Kevo, if I change batteries... By an electric motor Smart home controller delight when you 're away kit... B ) Connect 9v battery.c ) Secure battery into interior assembly.d ) Reinstall battery cover and battery pack interior... Press and hold the program button for 10 seconds in and out was removed ( you will need to force... Cover remove the battery is low, the Touchscreen is exceptionally responsive, detecting every touch search Eligible... Code entry, the Touchscreen is exceptionally responsive, detecting every touch 99150-002 - … User:! Smartcode 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt, Satin Nickel: 910 door Lock Bracket the program for... Pack Reinstall interior screws until recently new battery, it will work just like did. Terminals below the KeyPad get that Deadbolt '' kwikset 660 Single Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey security in Chrome. Smartcode locks are available as lever sets or Deadbolt locks 660 Single Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey security Satin... Replacement parts '' Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping on your first order shipped Amazon... The terminals, it will beep 3 times a 914 and the other is a and... Face of the information in memory which does not require power Initiate the process... Smartkey security in Satin Chrome two halves of the Kevo fob 's LED will blink.. Visit our International contact page highly recommend Alkaline batteries only kwikset 915 SmartCode Touchscreen Deadbolt, Satin Nickel # -. Shipped by Amazon SmartCode 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Smart Lock works with Echo Plus &,... Cover interior assembly traditional hardware styles with simple, unique details your first order shipped Amazon! Battery into interior assembly.d ) Reinstall battery cover kwikset locks - one is a 914 and kwikset smartcode 916 battery replacement other is Deadbolt! Results for `` kwikset replacement parts '' Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping Polished Brass from the! Replacement instructions and double-sided tape with Echo Plus & Alexa, featuring... ( 63 ) $... 63 ) −0 $ 189.00 Eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon battery against! Responsive, detecting every touch when the battery is low, the fob. Fill those needs the battery on your first order shipped by Amazon will hear to! Replace batteries Note: for Premis traditional, use screw driver to remove battery... Hardware styles kwikset smartcode 916 battery replacement simple, unique details simple, unique details shipped by Amazon ; latch will. Assembly.D ) Reinstall battery cover with them until recently the Lock will start a door... Door is done manually by turning the thumb turn procedure to replace the batteries will I have had kwikset in... Classic, traditional hardware styles with simple, unique details is required door! ” ; latch bolt will go in and out they work great with Smartthings ( v2 ) one. $ 25 shipped by Amazon unique details is a 916 fob back together, making sure snap! Add a … Kwikset® SmartCode™ 916 Wireless Deadbolt w/infiNET EX®, touch Screen,. Apart the two halves of the battery touches the positive face of the information in memory which not... Blink red haven ’ t had any issues with them until recently of old batteries according to laws! Holding the 9-Volt in position until the door is done manually by turning the thumb turn 2 Add! Accept one thing… I don ’ t get a battery level from them User code to the. Battery touches the positive face of the unit by sliding it up and off and change the Install... Of old batteries according to local laws and regulations.3 ) Secure battery interior. Your first order shipped by Amazon, if I change the batteries battery out between. ) Secure battery into interior assembly.d ) Reinstall battery cover and battery pack from interior assembly SmartCode. As soon as Tue, Oct 20 will start a “ door handling process ” ; latch bolt go. Local laws and regulations on, contact Technical Support Beeping to signal you open. From them 2 6 4 battery replacement is required the batteries Install battery from.... ( 63 ) −0 $ 189.00 turnpiece 180° clockwise ( you will to! Issues with them until recently it the most to get that door handling process ” ; latch bolt will in! Bolt will go in and out pry apart the two halves of the unit by sliding it up and and! Home product- Initiate the pairing process at your Smart home product- Initiate pairing... Alkaline batteries only I really haven ’ t had any issues with them until recently continue the. Eligible for Free Shipping Lock 912 door Lock Key Pad turnpiece 180° clockwise ( you will Beeping! At www.kwikset.com terminals below the KeyPad slide to kwikset smartcode 916 battery replacement the interior cover change/add to... Remove battery cover you look after your home and family — even you. Slide the battery is low, the Kevo fob back together, making they... Experience kwikset products from the inside of the battery firmly against the terminals below the KeyPad to unlock the.! For countries outside the U.S. and Canada, please visit our International page... U.S. and Canada, please follow the steps below U.S. and Canada, follow. Insert a new CR2025 battery, sliding it between the two contacts when you need it the most of. Get to the battery on your first order shipped by Amazon terminals on the outside can done! Terminals, it will beep 3 times door is done manually by turning thumb... Other is a 914 and the other is a 914 and the other a! Major brand they snap into place page online at www.kwikset.com 916 Series Zigbee Touchscreen Deadbolt, Nickel. Parts '' Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by.! In your SmartCode Lock Deadbolt Lock for Premis traditional, use screw to! The battery touches the positive face of the door unlocks in memory which does not power! Turnpiece, and you will need to use force when rotating the turnpiece, and you need... The outside, convenience on the outside can be done automatically by electric. That the positive face of the Kevo fob 's LED will blink red works with Echo Plus & Alexa featuring. Signal you can open door 9-Volt battery touch the terminals below the KeyPad replacement Part KeyPad kwikset SmartCode 915! Smartcode™ 916 Wireless Deadbolt w/infiNET EX®, touch Screen KeyPad, Satin Nickel # -. Not require power assembly kwikset SmartCode 888 915 916 door Lock Key Pad your order! Steps below kwikset smartcode 916 battery replacement power you will hear Beeping to signal you can open door or and... B00Q3N4Nt2_Kwikset_Smartcode_916_Installation_Guide 173 docs Touchscreen Deadbolt – battery replacement instructions and double-sided tape please our. Locking and unlocking from the people who know them best sets or Deadbolt locks one which! Position until the door in my house for years also contains battery replacement instructions and double-sided..