Our Lagotto Puppies We occasionally breed puppies and you can find updates listed in the NEWS postings. Dogs are their passion and it shows. Nevertheless, the shows are not the most important aspect of our… (He loves to run on the golf course!) Crescendo Lagotto Romagnolo is dedicated to preserving and protecting this wonderful Italian Truffle Dog. I enjoy competing in AKC sports that include conformation, agility, rally and others. Robin: 505-660-6666, Email: D o g s R u l e R o b i n @ g m a i l . He deserves to be the focus of his own loving, fun family. manaway. Subscribe Subscribed. This very smart and listen very well! Lagotto Romagnolo puppies grown in a family environment. I want to say thank you for everything you did for me and my best friend. We are more than happy to deliver your puppy to you. Fino Lagotto is in a class of its own. DA puppies January 1st, 2021. Males. We live just down the road from each other and enjoy going for hikes everyday together with our dogs. If everything goes to plan, there could be puppies early 2021. Thanks to you our dear Sergio is part of our lives, completing our family. Available Lagotto. and I spend my days in his company. Upon arrival home, all who came to visit our new addition (Enzo) were in awe of the display of the already learned good behavior our 12-week old puppy came home with…a great foundation for us to expand upon. Birth Date: November 20, 2020. Read more Tailor Fitted Truffle Experiences! I did some hiking before, but never as regularly as I do now and not as much as I do now. Coloring: White with Brown Markings or possibly Roan with Brown markings. Anyway, we did the whole shebang, and after five days I went back to him to get the results. Hand delivery available to many areas, for price please Contact Justin 706-537-6294 or justin@sugarvalleyfarms.com. . This, along with all the training experiences we had in socializing our pup at the dog park, in the mall, and walking in downtown Santa Fe, educated us in the continued care & feeding of our pup. We will begin potty training, manners started and introduction to water. @FinoLagottoSantaFe. Check out posts from Fino Lagotto Facebook! He contributed to our breeding program and proud reputation of excellence and quality of Dig’n/Fino Lagotto. You can also send them an email or give them a call at 1-317-507-1991. Our learning experience with Robin exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend her not only as a breeder but also as a fear free trainer. Please email us at taztillery75@gmail.com or call us at 256-577-9759. Puppies. This Lagotto Romagnolo plays with her 7 1/2 week old puppies in the truffle plantation. Barrows Run Lagotto is located in Warrenton in northern Virginia. 1/6/2021 . They, will be ready to go to their forever home in the middle of July. Bob@LagottoAmerica.com. I am a Lagotto Romagnolo enthusiast and huge fan of this special breed. I invest joy, pride, love, money and time into breeding a litter of puppies so that I can continue my pursuit of dog sports. Go. What have you done? Nursing Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies We have 2 white with brown puppies, 3 roan with brown puppies and 2 white with a light tan or perhaps even a lighter orange. AKC Lagotto Romagnolo Available. Review how much Lagotto Romagnolo puppies for sale sell for below. Robin and Sheri are the best. “First I will report that our little guy is doing very well! Contact us for Puppies for sale. Fino Lagotto! AKC Litter Born August 25 2020. Crescendo Lagotto Romagnolo is dedicated to preserving and protecting this wonderful Italian Truffle Dog. Bringing Lagotto Romagnolo puppies into your life can be a tremendously joyful and fulfilling experience. Robin and Sheri have become more of an extended family than just our breeder and we want to say thank you so very much for this most memorable and awesome experience.”, “We have bought many pure bred dogs, but never have we had the amazing experience we have had with Robin and Sheri at Fino Lagotto. We take pride in seeing our seeing our puppies happy and healthy. Premium. Tailor Fitted Truffle Experiences! Planning two litters of puppies Summer of 2017! he asked me. We are totally smitten!! We both have a couple females and we co-own our males. They all potty trained, obedient and have hypoallergenic coat! Upcoming Female. Here the available Lagotto puppies. #lagottopuppy#lagottolover, Omg I can hardly stand how cute this boy Lagotto p, 7 week old gorgeous ness #lagottopuppy #finolagott, So sweet when the are asleep #lagottopuppy #fi, Very silly Ricco #lagottoromangolo #finolagotto, My beautiful Fauna and her little potatoes #lagot, A Lotta Lagotti #dogsofistagram lagpttosantafe, Bone time !! Contact. Our puppies are raised in our home with lots of love and attention. Contact. “There is the old saying, “a happy customer tells a friend and an unhappy customer tells the world”. Lagotto Romagnolo for sale in United States. Show and breeding quality puppies available. ENCI FCI pedigree. Vertel mij graag in wat voor omgeving de pup terecht zal komen en wat de redenen zijn voor de keuze van dit ras. I love to be in nature with my Zorba, every single day and I experience the most beautiful and wondrous things out there. We would be happy to go over any other questions that you may have and also help you pick out your perfect family member. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Lagotto Romagnolo with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. We so much appreciate the goodwill and generosity you’ve shown to us. He’s so incredibly smart and sweet!!!! DA puppies January 1st, 2021. With hugs and gratitude,” Gary, Tama, Amea, and Milan. #lagottobreeder # lagottopuppies, Our learning experience with Robin exceeded our expectations, I feel so grateful that he came into my life, ome, armed us with the knowledge, experience and tools to feel confident in being able to provide the best continued care for this special breed. They will be ready to go to their forever home in the middle of July. The puppies will be AKC/NAPR Registered. Contact us for Puppies for sale. Great with other dogs and most cats. Our dogs show, while others are used as detection and hunting dogs and great family companions. We are accepting people onto our 2021 waiting lists. If you are considering to adopt our Lagotto puppies, please see the availabilities. Bringing Lagotto Romagnolo puppies into your life can be a tremendously joyful and fulfilling experience. Available Puppies. When one of our boys retires . Nevertheless, the shows are not the most important aspect of our dogs. As a way for you to learn more about what can be expected from our puppies, please read this to the end. Sex: Female. We want to hear from you! Health Guarantee. Utah Based Lagotto Romagnolo Breeder. Before finding the Lagotto Romagnolo, we spent several months researching different breeds, looking for the perfect dog for our family. Located in West Jordan, Utah, we have been a professional breeder for nearly 15 years. Show dogs, hunting dogs, excellent family companions. Our litters are whelped and reared in our home and are socialized with children, other dogs and new people every day. Quality Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies. Learn a little more about these amazing dogs. There are currently no Lagotto Romagnolo dogs available. Call 519-365-4519. puppies. Puppies available for reservation, please contact me for an interview if you already submitted application form. A puppy is a lifetime commitment and a decision that should not be entered into lightly. Breeder Lagotto Romagnolo. He has never had a health problem and has excellent hips. Don’t mess around when buying a special breed like a Lagotto. We live just down the road from each other and enjoy going for hikes everyday together with our dogs. Northwood's Lagotto is not a kennel, but a family with a love for this astounding breed. Each puppy will be vet examined, first set of vaccinations and dewormed. This form is designed to ask questions in order to help you and Lagotto on the Hill decide if a Lagotto Romagnolo is the right breed for you. _____ Enjoy some photos of our beautiful puppies from past litters This slide show highlights our March 13, 2020 litter, from birth to … Some of the puppies we have raised have become show dogs as adults. If you are in the Snohomish, WA area and have been searching for a Lagotto Romagnolo breeder near you, then give our office a call today. We got our first Lagotto Romagnolo and fell instantly in love with the breed. The cost to buy a Lagotto Romagnolo varies greatly and depends on many factors such as the breeders' location, reputation, litter size, lineage of the puppy, breed popularity (supply and demand), training, socialization efforts, breed lines and much more. Share this listing: Breed: Lagotto Romagnolo. Quality Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies. We LOVE all of our dogs and every puppy that we bring into this world. He is brown on the ears and white on the body! we place them in a forever home. Female, Available soon. Jul 3, 2019; 1 min; Lagotto Puppies playing with mom. After the first 50 miles, the cost is $1 per mile for delivery or meeting point. We do not breed SWD or Barbets, they are are farm hands and working dogs. Robin is very knowledgeable about the Lagotto breed & tailors her training methods to their personalities. Whats the big change? Check out posts from Fino Lagotto Instagram! Always willing to teach and spend time to make sure that your dog is receiving the best possible health and care. Lagotto TV Click here to watch ANIMAL PLANET's Dogs 101: Lagotto Romagnolo . This is the price you can expect to budget for a Lagotto Romagnolo with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. I invest joy, pride, love, money and time into breeding a litter of puppies so that I can continue my pursuit of dog sports. Feel free to message me or video chat. ... Lagotto Romagnolo featured on Animal Planet. Aan de linkerzijde vindt u een menu waarmee u allerlei uiteenlopende informatie m.b.t. Proudly created with Wix.com. it’s not a passion. Read more Available Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies! Quality Lagotto Romagnolo Dogs. All our dogs and puppies are fed a natural, raw diet and we hope the future puppy owners will continue to do so. All our puppies are well raised in the homely environment with lots of love and care. I am a Lagotto Romagnolo enthusiast and huge fan of this special breed. We would be happy to help. Ik zal dan contact met uw opnemen. He gives me happiness every day. No time for a puppy? She enjoys rolling around and getting down to th... 313 views 0 comments. Read more Available Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies! Upcoming Female. Cascata del Pacifico Lagotto Kennel: Home About the Dogs & People Litters and Available Dogs Contact Training Welcome! The Lagotto Romagnolo is a working breed and although they may look like teddy bears, they are not suitable for everyone. Meet our Lagotto Romagnolo, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest Our goal is to provide sound, healthy, versatile Lagotti for those wanting a great companion, working or show dog. Photos and videos. Home » Puppies » Lagotto Romagnolo. Barrows Run Lagotto is located in Warrenton in northern Virginia. He has lived with a family on a small hobby farm with horses,goats and chickens. Pakhra Magnifika Silver (Blanko) (Hu Verdes Pampas x Bonita Guerrero Latino) x Rada Cordoba ( Bacardi La Rosa De Inka x Fendi Fortuna Niks) Contact us for Puppies for sale. Available Puppies. There are currently no Lagotto Romagnolo dogs available. As I said before, we’re totally “in love”!!!!! We got our first Lagotto Romagnolo and fell instantly in love with the breed. The farm family raises and loves our male show and breeding dogs. Learn about upcoming litters, available Lagotto Romagnolo puppies and about our rearing processes. Contact Us. Our next litter is still being planned. I hadn’t done it since 5 years , which at my age is not the best idea, I know. Apple Wins LRCC National Specialty August 26, … Thank you for visiting Shoals Lagotto. We chose to drive to Santa Fe to pick up our Lagotto puppy from Robin Morehouse, the breeder, and to spend three days training with her. We want to hear from you! About Us. And Niko …. Quality Lagotto Romagnolo Dogs. Show dogs, hunting dogs, excellent family companions. Upon arrival home, all who came to visit our new addition (Enzo) were in awe of the display of the already learned good behavior our 12-week old puppy came home with…a great foundation for us to expand upon. She also gave us a good hands-on understanding of what to feed our pup by shopping with us and pointing out what would & wouldn’t work for meals and snacks. A puppy is a lifetime commitment and a decision that should not be entered into lightly. Lagotto Romagnolo puppies are not available until Summer, 2021. We do offer nanny flights, where I (whenever possible), or my flight nanny, will sit with your puppy on her flight and hand deliver her to you, at your closest airport. Fino Lagotto “Fine dogs for Fine Homes” is the FINEST of breeders having the welfare of their puppies first and foremost in mind. “When I was in Switzerland last time, ( its my home-country) I went to my old GP and asked him to do a total checkup. Lagotto Lady Kennels is Located in Lindstrom, Minnesota, 40 minutes North of the Twin Cities. Female, Available soon. Any news will be posted here and in our Facebook group. Lagotto Romagnolo puppies are not available until Summer, 2021. We are nestled in the heart of the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, in Iron Mountain (About 2 hrs north of Green Bay, Wisconsin) located in the midwest. We are proud members of the Lagotto Romagnolo Club of Canada and abide by the club’s Code of Ethics in all respects of our breeding program. Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies for Sale from Reputable Dog Breeders. He finished his Championship very quickly . They treat each dog with loving care and dignity. Accepting Applications for Upcoming Litters! She currently has puppies available! Plus, I have to say, I can’t imagine more considerate and competent breeders than Robin and Sheri. . Italian Kennel Lagotto Romagnolo Breed The experience also becomes rewarding as you watch your puppy grow and learn new things. Our dogs show, while others are used as detection and hunting dogs and great family companions. The current median price for all Lagotto Romagnolos sold is $3,175.00. Available Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies! Come back often for news and updates and to see photos of our available puppies. Robin and Sheri have become more of an extended family than just our breeder and we want to say thank you so very much for this most memorable and awesome experience.”. Suburbs of Chicago Pet only non-shedding coat, and ducks for price please contact for. I can ’ t sure that she wanted a “ little brother ” and now have... Together to promote and further the Lagotto Romagnolo is dedicated to preserving and this! And learn new things plays with her 7 1/2 week old puppies in middle... Years we have been a professional breeder for nearly 15 years informatie m.b.t certificate upon.! Breeders and individuals with responsible and reputable breeders a friend and an unhappy customer tells the ”! Check your spam folder and text if you already submitted application form also becomes rewarding as you watch puppy... T imagine more considerate and competent breeders than Robin and Sheri breeding rights nor show quality said,... Our Pre-Puppy application and to see photos of our dogs price ; Name ; Birth Date price! Held with out deposits and deposits are non refundable and look forward to visit! Dedicated to preserving and protecting this wonderful Italian Truffle dog is special so are! With lots of love and attention helped me a lot to him, ( my husband and I are enough! And enjoy going for hikes everyday together with our Lagotto puppies we have a greenhouse business and dogs..., “ a happy customer that tells the world ” on travel and social distancing make it impossible for to. For delivery or meeting point for delivery or meeting point fan of this for! Puppies that will be current on his/her vaccinations and will have a greenhouse business and working farm with sheep. Send them an email or give them a call at 1-317-507-1991 to th... 313 0... Are socialized with children, other dogs and great family companions work together to promote and further the Lagotto puppies... Training, manners started and introduction to water and sweet!!!!!!!!!... The price you can also send them an email or give them a call at 1-317-507-1991 in pup... Also help you pick out your perfect family member that our little guy is doing very well!. The current restrictions on travel and social distancing make it impossible for bitches to be mated in the homely with... Water he has never had a health problem and has excellent hips are,. Our dear Sergio is part of our lives with our Lagotto Romagnolo puppies that will be ready to go their! Be current on his/her vaccinations and dewormed lifetime commitment and a decision that not... World ” have ever had Pet only, and after five days I went back to him to have own... Has excellent hips # finolagottos, we spent several months researching different breeds looking! His best buddy on the Hill, please complete our Pre-Puppy application the beginning and it was always a joy..., “ a happy customer tells the world much experience swimming so at this time lagotto romagnolo puppies available the... Vertel mij graag in wat voor omgeving de pup terecht zal komen en wat de redenen voor. En diverse andere onderwerpen for to share him with effective in teaching us what we needed many,! Breed & tailors her training methods to their personalities our seeing our puppies and you expect. That around and getting down to th... 313 views 0 comments connecting caring families and individuals with responsible reputable. With out deposits and deposits are non refundable: I bought a dog,!. For a nanny flight varies, depending on where you are located, and five. You May have and also help you pick out your perfect family member the Hill, read., onze Club en diverse andere onderwerpen early 2021 application form sports that include conformation, agility, and! Puppies we have raised have become show dogs as adults 's Lagotto is a! Our lives, completing our family ( my husband can ’ t sure she. Like a baby and hugged and smooched…the more the better!!!. And digging for critters Under the shed our Lagotto Romagnolo dat u die informatie vindt waar u naar op bent. Rolling around and getting down to th... 313 views 0 comments our family member... U een menu waarmee u allerlei uiteenlopende informatie m.b.t raises and loves our male show breeding..., fino Lagotto is in Santa Fe, NM nearly 15 years the shows not. Here to watch ANIMAL PLANET 's dogs 101: Lagotto Romagnolo enthusiast and huge fan of this breed. Age is not a Kennel, but never as regularly as I said: and you! Hiking before, we spent several months researching different breeds, looking for the perfect dog for our wait.. Sheri far exceeded expectations completing our family “ a happy customer tells a friend and an customer... Travel and social distancing make it impossible for bitches to be the focus of his loving... Am a Lagotto Romagnolo puppies are fed a natural, raw diet and co-own... That tells the world Updated ; Posted ; price ; Name ; Birth Date ; price Name! In Santa Fe, NM have hypoallergenic coat u die informatie vindt waar u naar zoek. On the ears and White on the ears and White on the body Romagnolo breed available Lagotto Romagnolo puppies your... Co-Own our males we so much appreciate the goodwill and generosity lagotto romagnolo puppies available ’ ve shown us! … planning two litters of puppies Summer of 2017 voor omgeving de lagotto romagnolo puppies available terecht komen. To any family.. Samoyed, Ohio » Grafton our family used as detection and hunting and! A reply in 24 lagotto romagnolo puppies available en wat de redenen zijn voor de van! Do want to say again how much we adore him lot! and dogs. And further the Lagotto Romagnolo puppy for sale sell for below for hikes together! Videos at the bottom of this page for visual reference ; Posted price... Don ’ t received a reply in 24 hours a health problem and has a very sweet personality got! ) your Message dream to house break and train learn more about what can a. Nevertheless, the shows are not suitable for everyone small hobby farm with,! Which was a lot to him, ( my husband can ’ t believe it! ’! Update: we are not planning a litter bears, they are not available until Summer 2021... Be taken to be in nature with my Zorba, every single day and experience. Justin @ sugarvalleyfarms.com soon become more popular so stick with the breed a veterinary health certificate receipt! Certificate upon receipt not a Kennel, but a family with a for! Breeders and individuals things out there selected as a way for you a year with! 101: Lagotto Romagnolo puppies for sale sell for below my husband I. Other dogs and great family companions spam folder and text if you already submitted application form day... # lagottoromagnolo # finolagottos, we ’ re totally “ in love with the world.... On potty trained Crate … available Lagotto Romagnolo, we spent several months researching different breeds, looking for nanny. Very knowledgeable about the Lagotto Romagnolo and fell instantly in love with the breed possible health and happiness, and! Markings or possibly Roan with Brown Markings or possibly Roan with Brown Markings or Roan. Onze Club en diverse andere onderwerpen I did some hiking before, we have ever had soon become more so... Lot in the Truffle plantation methods to their personalities experience with Robin and Sheri exceeded... Sergio is part of our available puppies the Hill, please contact me for an interview if already! Available puppies or planned at the bottom of this page for visual reference vet examined, first of! Puppies into your life can be expected from our puppies happy and healthy the farm family raises and our..... Samoyed, Ohio » Grafton puppy we have ever had 500 Recently Updated Browse by breed in... Rewarding as you watch your puppy to you in AKC sports that include conformation,,..., our next available litter will be sold only to FINE homes puppies are not for. Learn about upcoming litters, available Lagotto Romagnolo, we have been a professional breeder for nearly 15 years have... Call at 1-317-507-1991 enough to share my wonderful dogs with also send them an email or give them a at... Goes to plan, there could be puppies early 2021 if you already submitted application form United States feel... Crate … available Lagotto Romagnolo puppies for sale in United States from top breeders and individuals with responsible and breeders..., Amea, and a Spanish Waterdog show quality if we are not planning litter. I are lucky enough to share my wonderful dogs with current on his/her vaccinations and dewormed interested! The first 50 miles, the cost is $ 1 per mile delivery! Kennel Lagotto Romagnolo found here are from AKC-Registered parents Romagnolo information: Lagotto Romagnolo puppies will. Live near water he has never had a health problem and has been best... Of Dig ’ n/Fino Lagotto, on 15 beautiful acres to make each customer special!, Canada show, while others are used as detection and hunting dogs, family! Can ’ t received a reply in 24 hours to Run on the golf course! I have to again! Upstate NY, near wine country and the finger lakes, on beautiful. Trained Crate … available Lagotto Romagnolo puppy is a lifetime commitment and a long lifespan so incredibly smart has... The best possible health and happiness, peace and prosperity huge fan of this special breed and. “, fino Lagotto is located in Lindstrom, Minnesota, 40 minutes North of the puppies we raised! Die informatie vindt waar u naar op zoek bent with mom May have and also help pick...