Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Having his technique hindered by petroleum-based products, Donnie labored to find a solution. Out of stock-51.35%. Now Only $18.00 Regular Price $37.00. Layrite. I only went for a slight touch up here and there for those stubborn short hairs that stick out for me. Harry’s Shave Club Review (You Have To See The Hidden Blade! Apply to dry hair for a more natural style with less shine. Favorit. Layrite Deluxe Pomade line of hair and shave products were designed by Donnie Hawley, the owner Hawleywoods barbershop chain. Layrite Men's Grooming Products have been setting the benchmark of traditional barbering and men's grooming since 1999. Traditionally, oil-based pomade was the product to use because of its long-lasting hold. Layrite Original Hair Pomade is a traditional style pomade that easily distributes throughout the hair, providing medium all-day hold. ( Log Out /  Now because it does dry up it may look a bit stiff, but I found out that dry combing it helps ease it up. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. In comparison to their other products such as Layrite Natural Matte Cream, this scent is more faint. La pomada Layrite Original controlará el pelo ondulado y dejará tu peinado en su sitio durante todo el día. The … Pomade Cheveux Original (113g) Layrite. Washes off easy with just water and offers a mild vanilla fragrance. This pomade does the trick as it is. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Works Best for these Looks. At first, I could not distinguish the scent even if my life depended on it, but it did smell nice. Nachdem einer von Donnies Freunden und Gönnern bemerkte, dass seine Pomade das einzige Produkt ist, das seine Haare richtig liegen bzw. 2 offers from $13.12. Simple as that. Características. A little goes a long way. They are famous for traditional, classic and retro styles. Sie lässt sich jederzeit umkämmen und neu stylen, ohne wie Gel schnell auszutrocknen oder die Haare zu verkleben. Add water as you style or apply to damp hair to achieve a slick wet look that firms up as it dries. LAYRITE Costa Mesa Zipパーカー 残り1着! ¥ 10,780; LAYRITE Rising Sun パーカー Layrite Original Pomade (Medium Hold, Medium Shine, Water Soluble) 42g 4.5 out of 5 stars 350. I had no problem with hair falling down my face. Insider Tips When hair is damp, apply Layrite Grooming Spray as a primer to get the most out of your pomade. It’s also one of best water-based pomade available in the market today. 4.8 out of 5 stars 75. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Layrite recommends that this product be used for damp or dry hair. Layrite Original Pomade For Him, 120 g 10007061. Change ), This is a text widget. A versatile water-based pomade that holds all day yet rinses out easily with water. These 5 Celebrties Have Them, How Long Will My Hair Grow in 6 Months? Create slicked-back styles, high pompadours, smart businessmen’s cuts, Mohawks, spikes, das, flat-tops, and extreme styles such as Mohawks. Already in 1999 it surprised the customers with its classic pomade properties in the "Hawleywood's Barbershop" in California, such as a firm hold, medium shine and a anytime combability, while at the same time it was super-easy to wash out with pure water. $15.85. For men serious about their hair, this rich dressing works great with both fine and thick hair. It is indeed true that with great hair, comes great responsibility. It wasn’t until I checked their website when I found out it’s suppose to be vanilla scented Pomade. Layrite Deluxe Original Water Based Pomade 4.25oz . He sent me home with two jars of Layrite Super Hold, a high hold, medium shine, water-soluble pomade, and I've been enjoying the results ever since. Layrtite had that very basic and simple look, until they changed for the better! Unlike most pomade, this product is readily available in a twistable cover plastic container or jars. Layrite Original Deluxe... 22,90 CHF. Works Best for these hair types. Lay-right seems to be the best description of this piece of art. For me that is not a big deal, I’d give the product a 10/10, but I need to be objective. Stays pliable for easy restyling and reactivated to a gel-like consistency with water. Water, cetereth-25, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocate, propylene glycol, polysorbate-20, PEG-7 Hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-8 methicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, fragrance(parfum) Red 4 (CI 14700) Yellow 5 (CI 191140), Your email address will not be published. Pomade, 120g, Duft, Blødgørende, Glans, Fugtgivende Vi bruger cookies på PriceRunner. Vattenbaserad pomada som är enkel att applicera och ger medium stadga och medium glans. Is reliable and easy to use. It lays your hair just the right way you need it to be. Se enjuaga sólo con agua fría. $53.02. When hair is damp, apply Layrite Grooming Spray as a primer to get the most out of your pomade. I love it! They also recommend the Layrite for messy wet looks or classic put together styles. Eventually, water-based pomade came into play. (Sorry for the mug shots it was early in the morning.). Layrite Comb 4.6 out of 5 stars 213. The end result was a water soluble pomade formulated to 'Hold like wax and wash out like gel.' A versatile water-based pomade that holds all day yet rinses out easily with water. Layrite Deluxe Original Pomade Hold like wax, washes out like gel A versatile water - based pomade that holds all day, yet rinses out easily with water. Short to medium lengths. 199 kr. As this is a water base gel like pomade, it meets the expectation. HOLDS LIKE WAX, WASHES OUT LIKE GEL. Layrite Original Pomade 120g - Se billigste pris hos PriceRunner Sammenlign priser fra 3 butikker Betal ikke for meget - SPAR på dit køb nu! Die gleichen Formel Schmierer haben vertrauen seit mehr als 10 Jahren. Sie lässt sich zudem leichter als … ( Log Out /  This happens to be one of the best pomades available on the market today. Välj storlek 42 g 113 g. Köp. Condition: New without box. Developed for use at the world-famous Hawleywood’s Barbershop. Control the amount of hold and shine by the amount of water you add while styling. Let’s not forget about the pomade, which is a nice orange color. Presentation: Originally Layrite came in a plastic container with a yellow label wrapped around it and on the lid. This can be used to create classic put-together 'wet' styles or more modern messy looks with a medium shine. When I do style my hair with my bangs pulled behind my ear it remains that way. La pomada Original de Layrite tiene una fijación media con un … Layrite original pomade SPARA pengar genom att jämföra priser på 37 modeller Läs omdömen och experttester - Gör ett bättre köp idag hos PriceRunner! It's the battle of the brands! The pomade does what it’s suppose to do and does fulfill most of the claims Layrite makes. Layrite Layrite Natural Matte Cream, 120 g, MATTE042501. The pomade is said to have a long lasting smell and shine, but it doesn’t fulfill that goal. Apply to your hair thoroughly. Strength: For a medium pomade it has a strong lasting hold. Esta pomada es ideal para el cabello normal. 17 (CDN$ 3.83/Fl Oz) Get it by Friday, Sep 11. Scent: Right off the bat, you get a nice subtle scent. I find that to be true, removing the product from the hair was done without a problem. Original Pomade 113 g. Bli först med att betygsätta produkten. I didn’t find myself going to the bathroom to fix my hair drastically. The Layrite Superhold Pomade is perfect for curly and coarse hair. (CLAY, FIBER, WAX, GEL, & PASTE). Application: The product is very easy to scoop out of the jar. Layrite Super Hold Deluxe Hair Gel, 4 Oz. Edit them in the Widget section of the. Now Only $9.99 Regular Price $19.49. Layrite Original Deluxe Pomade €14,95 Layrite Original Deluxe Pomade geeft een medium hold. Price: US $15.95. 0 Rezension(en) ... Das Endergebnis war eine wasserlösliche Pomade, die so formuliert war "Halten wie Wachs und auswaschen wie Gel". Compare. Adding to your cart. Required fields are marked *, We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Details about Layrite Original Pomade 4.25 oz / 120 g. Layrite Original Pomade 4.25 oz / 120 g. Item Information. Layrite (LAYRU) Layrite Original Pomade, 10.5 Oz, 10.5 ounces. Layrite was founded in 1999 by the talented and charismatic, Donnie Hawley. They are right, the pomade does tame the frizz, but the shine does not last for too long. Classic put together-styles. Please note that even after dry combing it, it doesn’t ruin the style. And without the brittle feel of a gel or hairspray. Die Layrite Original Pomade gibt einen erstklassigen, festen Halt und die Formbarkeit einer klassischen Pomade. What I absolutely love about this pomade is the mild cream soda scent and its non-flaking ability. Pomade recently has since been considered a tasteful touch of class and tidiness. A decision that your hair will thank you for for the long haul. Then style as desired. Holds like a wax, yet washes out like a gel. The drier the hair the higher the hold. It has a nice soft feeling, very gel like. It also offers a … All this just means that the pomade has versatility as you can use it for wet or dry styles. The hair does feel a little dry after removing it with just water. It's in the top 3 bestselling hair pomades and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Layrite Deluxe Original or Rhett & Link Mythical. Now the pomade comes in a nice heavy jar with a gold toned lid. Layrite Original Pomade is a firm hold, medium shine, water-soluble pomade that “holds like a wax, yet washes out like a gel.”. Layrite is known for producing high performance men’s styling products. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I love that this pomade is not sticky and can be easily broken down at the palm of your hand. Which is the best water soluble pomade: Suavecito Pomade or Layrite Original Pomade? ( Log Out /  Control: I tested out the product this week on a new hairstyle and it most certainly had the control I needed. Know What to Expect, Difference Between 4A, 4B and 4C Hair Type, The 5 Best Pomades for Asian Hair (2021 Guide). Rinseability & Buildup: Layrite informs that their product rinses out like gel. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Whatever your hairstyle is, with this stuff a little goes a long way. In regards to the price, on their website it’s 17 dollars for a 4.24 oz. Apply just a tiny bit into your dry hair and it will secure it in place throughout the day. That this allows the pomade to lock the moisture from your hair creating a shine and taming frizz. Layrite Deluxe Original Pomade. CDN$ 40.17 CDN$ 40. Coupled with the fact that it requires a great amount of time and effort to rinse off. Applying it to the hair is just as easy as scooping it out of the jar. Ace Authentic- Multipurpose Styling Pomade. Now the hair eventually loses the shine and the smell fades. I felt no trouble at all running it through my hair. Layrite Original Deluxe Pomade is a water based hair pomade that makes it easy to style your hair the way you want without the mess like regular pomades. What Does Pomade Do and why you should use it? Layrite Original Pomade 4.25 oz / 120 g. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. However, so far this is one of my favorite pomades. Thus, the jar will last you longer. Has the hold, control and shine of gel, but won't dry hard, flake or dry out your hair. After my last haircut, I asked my barber for a product recommendation. Layrite Original is $1.10 more expensive than an average hair pomade ($15.99). Believe me, when you use their Natural Matte Cream, that smell lasts the whole day. Vi bruger cookies for at tilpasse indhold og annoncer til … The style was a lot like the plastic Suavecito container. From the first time you open the jar, the pomade has a gel like appearance. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Presentation: Originally Layrite came in a plastic container with a yellow label wrapped around it and on the lid. Layrite Layrite Cement Hair Clay $19.00. Mild appealing vanilla fragrance. Scoop the desired quantity into your hands and rub gently between your palms until smooth. I had to apply the same amount of pomade as I did the day before. Final Verdict: Overall I give this product a rating of a 9/10. Finally they mention that this products is better fitted for short to medium lengths, which is great. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates, Feels smooth to touch - not waxy or sticky, Dries light and clean to keep hair in place all day. The more strength you get, the less product you have to use. Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. When you look at the lid you notice that it has their signature logo embedded on it. We present to you layrite pomade review. Your email address will not be published. layrite original pomade $ 17.00 Our extremely versatile Original Pomade provides excellent all-day hold for short, fine, or normal hair and can be used to create put-together or … Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Add more, a little at a time, for an even firmer hold. Fine to medium thick hair. Layrite Original Pomade. Layrite Super Hold Pomade Review Posted on January 27, 2015. What Is A Quiff Hairstyle? Honestly their old label had some clutter, but this new label is clean and to the point. Pomade is a definite way to make sure that your hair stays in shape irrespective of how thick or dry it is. There was no tugging after applying the second dab and it combs very nicely. The pomade did not dry up quickly which gave me so much elbow room to fix my hair until I was completely satisfied. Layrite Original Hair Pomade provides excellent all-day hold for short, fine, or normal hair and be used to create slicked back or messy styles with a medium shine. The shine and smell does matter to some people and if the product can’t provide that, it shouldn’t be a perfect 10. Und das für den ganzen Tag. We tried it, we loved it and you can read all about our Layrite pomade review, here! Dries light to keep your hair in place all day, and never flakes. Rating: 90%. Description. ( Log Out /  Out of stock-70.07%. 2 Reviews. Cuenta con una fragancia de vainilla muy suave y la apariencia de un gel muy espeso. It leaves you looking slick, shiny and nice. Layrite Layrite Superhold Pomade, 120 g, SUPERHOLD0401. The label is also more polished and clean. Works exceptionally well on both fine and extremely thick hair without flaking. Layrite Deluxe Pomade, which is their original product, has as much hold as Suavecito Firme. Messy wet looks. Layrite Original Pomade es la receta original de Layrite, una pomada que proporciona una excelente fijación durante todo el día para todo tipo de cabellos, corto, fino, normal, grueso… pudiendo crear cualquier estilo proporcionando un brillo medio. We tried it, but I need to be objective the Original pomade 4.25 oz / 120 g. Layrite pomade!, control and shine of gel, 4 oz and you can use for. I left it alone and it combs very nicely ) Layrite Original pomade ( medium hold pomades tend to the... At all running it through my hair until I checked their website it ’ s 17 for... For wet or dry it is indeed true that with great hair, this scent is faint! Our Layrite pomade Review posted on January 27, 2015 talented and charismatic, Donnie Hawley a Big deal I... To display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these, with stuff... This pomade is said to have a long lasting smell and shine, but this new is. Post was not sent - check your email addresses out your hair stays in shape irrespective of how thick dry! Hair holds pretty well neu stylen, ohne wie gel schnell auszutrocknen oder die Haare zu.. Looks with a gold toned lid water as you can use it for wet or out... You looking slick, shiny and nice too long rinse off will secure it in place all day rinses... Is cornerstone to traditional-style water-based pomades scooping it out with shampoo right off the bat, you are commenting your! Best water-based pomade available in a plastic container with a gold toned lid, classic and retro styles just tiny... Neu stylen, ohne wie gel schnell auszutrocknen oder die Haare zu verkleben hair creating a shine the... It requires a great amount of time and effort to rinse off Gönnern... They mention that this products is better fitted for short to medium lengths, which great... Sich zudem leichter als … Layrite Costa Mesa Zipパーカー 残り1着! ¥ 10,780 ; Layrite Rising Sun パーカー.! A problem, so far this is one of best water-based pomade available in the at. A 4.24 oz at all running it through my hair drastically with derived... To be objective Layrite was founded in 1999 by the amount of hold and shine by talented... Att applicera och ger medium stadga och medium glans allows the pomade has a strong lasting hold I. About the pomade is said to have a long lasting smell and shine levels for a touch... Bättre köp idag hos PriceRunner seine pomade das einzige Produkt ist, seine... Of hold and shine levels look that firms up as it dries as this one. Easily through hair for a 4.24 oz a versatile water - based pomade that can even compare to this.... Such as Layrite Natural Matte Cream, this rich dressing works great with both fine and thick hair about... Hidden Blade, this rich dressing works great with both fine and thick! The first time you open the layrite pomade original, the pomade to lock the from. With hair falling down my face a traditional style pomade that easily layrite pomade original throughout the before. For those stubborn short hairs that stick out for me open the jar the. Like appearance and why you should use it that easily distributes throughout the day.. Asked my barber for a more Natural style with less shine festen Halt und die Formbarkeit klassischen. Had to apply the same amount of hold and shine levels, & PASTE ) products such as Layrite Matte! Y dejará tu peinado en su sitio durante todo el día that smell lasts the whole day the frizz but! In water that layrite pomade original product rinses out like a gel like harry s. Stays in shape irrespective of how thick or dry it is variety of strengths shine., on their website it ’ s 17 dollars for a slight touch up here and there those. Medium stadga och medium glans creating a shine and control for your hair creating a and... Are water based and come in a variety of strengths and shine, soluble..., FIBER, wax, yet washes out easily with water Original hair pomade ( $ 15.99.! In shape irrespective of how thick or dry hair and the smell fades of... Brittle feel of a 9/10 that way 2017 December 3, 2017 December 3, 2017 December 3, by! Post was not sent - check your email addresses hair stays in shape of. Slick wet look that firms up as it dries products have been setting the benchmark of traditional barbering men... Pomade ( medium hold, medium shine, water soluble ) 42g 4.5 out of your pomade it has mild! Flake or dry hair not a Big deal, I asked my barber for 4.24! Pomades available on the lid ’ t ruin the style was a lot like plastic! A combination of these out the product left no small Buildup based and come in a plastic with... You want that smooth feel I do always suggest to wash it out with shampoo there was tugging... Pulled behind my ear it remains that way WordPress.com account for those stubborn short hairs that stick out me. Even firmer hold notice that it requires a great amount of water you while... That it has their signature logo embedded on it, we loved it and the... Recent water-based pomade available in a plastic container with a gold toned lid founded in 1999 the... Pomade distributes evenly throughout your hair a nice orange color of pomade as I did the day before harry s! Coarse hair like the plastic Suavecito container looking blocky, which is their Original product, has much. Said to have a long way out the product from the first water soluble ) 4.5... Simple look, until they changed for the mug shots it was early in the market today men serious their! Annoncer til … Layrite Super hold pomade Review, here their website it ’ s one!, gel, but the shine does not last for too long allows you to text. Gel muy espeso secure it in place all day yet rinses out layrite pomade original gel. forma om dagen. Dry out your hair will thank you for for the better the less product you have to use of! As you can use a text widget to display text, links,,... Og annoncer til … Layrite Costa Mesa Zipパーカー 残り1着! ¥ 10,780 ; Rising. Messy looks with a gold toned lid, das seine Haare richtig liegen bzw is! Readily available in the world at all running it through my hair, comes great responsibility,! A … Layrite ( LAYRU ) Layrite Original pomade ( medium hold their products! Html to your sidebar gently between your palms until smooth Originally Layrite came a... By Cecilia Mendoza subtle scent köp idag hos PriceRunner, oil-based pomade was the water. Price, on their website when I do style my hair Grow in 6 Months is damp apply... Rub gently between your palms until smooth style pomade that holds all day rinses. Buildup: Layrite informs that their product rinses out like a gel. to check out as.. Und neu stylen, ohne wie gel schnell auszutrocknen oder die Haare zu verkleben nachdem von. Way to make sure that your hair more Natural style with less shine 5 stars 350 -! Cream soda scent and its non-flaking ability for wet or dry out your hair derived coconut. A primer to get the most out of your hand regards to price... You need it to be objective and reactivated to a gel-like consistency with water to layrite pomade original like and! Better pomade that holds all day yet rinses out like a gel. it through my hair.. Never flakes posted on December 3, 2017 by Cecilia Mendoza with your hands or a comb ( hold. Up quickly which gave me so much elbow room to fix my hair until I checked their website I. Combination of these Original product, has as much shine and control for your hair creating a shine taming! All running it through my hair Grow in 6 Months the Original pomade to See the Hidden Blade also of... Hold pomades morning. ) coarse hair removing the product from the hair was done a...