Copyright ©2021 GTABase.com. In the first chapter of RDR2 you’ll find a side mission called ‘The Noblest of Men, and a Woman’. Loading It's going to be a GTAV situation, PS5 and XBOX scorpio is right around the corner, So R* isn't going to add any of the new weapons to story mode in the XBONE/PS4 versions but they'll add them in the PS5/Scorpio/PC version as the RDR2 enhanced edition to encourage players to buy a PS5/Scorpio and RDR2 again. The Summer update is … Stay informed about the latest on GTA V, GTA 6, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Rockstar Games, as well as new MyBase features! + by Chris Priestman Posted Dec. 17, 2019, 11:06 a.m. Red Dead Redemption 2 content that was initially exclusive to the PC version is coming to consoles. Bring in the bounty. Yeah. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I haven’t player for a while, I though new content like outfits / horses / weapons etc...where also added to solo, this isn’t the case :-/ ? I'll give Rockstar about Three-Fiddy for the LeMat. PC and Console Version Differences . Wenn RDR2 ruckelt, dann hilft es meistens ein paar Grafik-Einstellungen nach unten zu schrauben (vor allem die Einstellungen unter „Erweiterte Grafik“