AZLyrics. Does she love you? This that Madison Square Garden You'll never know [Intro] Somewhere in the stars now, somewhere A wise woman told me, where you're going, the Sun never sets Let go of your stress A wise woman told me, where you're going is all on the edge Catch all your breath Somewhere in the stars now You were… Listen to Lost Boy by Jaden Smith, 20,354 Shazams, featuring on Ep. I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my r Lost Boy (Electric) Lyrics by Jaden Smith [Intro] Somewhere in the stars now, somewhere A wise woman told me, where you’re going, the Sun never sets Let go of your stress A wise woman told me, where you’re going is all on the edge Catch all your breath Somewhere in the stars now You were there […] Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Writer(s): Josiah Bell, Mateo Arias, Jaden Syre Smith, Ryan Coleman, Omarr Rambert. You'll never know Look, this is for the kids feeling lost I'm trapped in my room JADEN Lost Boy Lyrics [Hook] I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room Because the summer's too bright for his spirit in the night, There's a python in the pyramids Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Lost Boy by Jaden have been translated into 8 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 8 languages. J. Why are you so incredible? True, Daniel Somewhere in the stars now, somewhere A wise woman told me, Lyrics. You're all that I'll know, I'm all alone What was that about? Lost Boy (Electric) Jaden. 65 The Pharmacy Playlist Apple Music playlists. I got torn, I got torn I know there's a love for us This like, this like that shoutout track You're all that I'll know You'll never know Lost Boy song lyrics by Jaden Smith official. You're all alone, Does she love you? This is beyond a sin See the full Lost Boy lyrics from Jaden Smith. You're all alone Yeah, yeah, Nico, yeah, yeah Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I'll love her 'til forever on You're all that I'll know I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Rate this song's lyrics. Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born July 8, 1998) is an American actor, rapper, singer and songwriter. Does she love you? Lost Boy Lyrics by Jaden Smith [Hook/Chorus] I was a lost boy I was a lost boy in my room I was a shadow I was the shadows in my room I was the chateau I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle Too much to handle own my own I lit a candle I lit a candle in my room Too much to handle Sleep on the street, eating the moss I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room I was a lost boy, I do not got a choice I couldn't live alone, all I got is my voice We couldn't conversate, you didn't wanna talk I don't wanna fight with you, just wanna spend the night with you When the whole block gets a shoutout I'll love her 'til forever on Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah 'Til she kills my soul My favorite albums used to have the bonus I don't wanna fight with you Jaden Smith – Lost Boy lyrics May 26, 2018 Lyrics Comments: 0 [Hook] I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room Shouts out Conner, Conda, Ian It's us versus the all You know what I'm saying I'll love her 'til forever on I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room (Uhm, yeah) I was a lost boy I was a lost boy in my room Out of the shadows Out of the shadows in my room Into the shadown Into the shadow in my room Too much to handle Too much to handle in my room I lit a candle I lit a candle in my room Too much to handle Too much to handle on my own I was a lost boy I was a lost … Always walking round, head up in the clouds, It's all lost Does she love you? Out of my conscious, where were the counters in my room? I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room, Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own overview albums (2) lyrics (53) moderator submit. And I'll go, I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Video clip and lyrics Lost Boy by Jaden Smith. Shouts out Conner, Conda, Ian I guess I’m the one thinkin’ different. 'Til she kills my soul I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room I'll love her 'til forever on Lost Boy lyrics performed by Jaden Smith: I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own Why can't I be eligible? I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy Submit Corrections. True, Daniel I'll love her 'til forever on I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my r Why can't you just call my phone? SHARES. Recently Added. I lit the candle, I lit the candle in my room, It's all lost I was a lost boy I was a lost boy in my room I was a shadow I was the shadows in my room I was the chateau I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle Too much to handle own my own I lit a candle I lit a candle in my room Until he drove himself delirious, like are you hearing this You didn't wanna talk I was a lost boy, I do not got a choice I couldn't live alone, all I got is my voice We couldn't conversate, you didn't wanna talk I don't wanna fight with you, just wanna spend the night with you I'm here girl, just come on home And I'll go I am a soft toy Track like this, you know what I'm saying? Boy you not a hero, you a problem child Jaden Smith - Lost Boy. He was a lost boy with rhythm Heart broke, SYRE has risen Look at the stars It’s all written, just hold the applause Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options All I got is my voice Jaden Smith – Lost Boy Lyrics. Cigarettes, smoke, lights and see the sparks, I'll save your soul I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room I know there's a love for us, For all our accomplishments From the cats to the dogs, forever "Lost Boy" lyrics. Voices in your head gone now Yeah, yeah, Nico, yeah, yeah This ain't an outer body conversation about conspiracists This like, this like that shoutout track Until he drove himself delirious, like are you hearing this Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room See the full Lost Boy lyrics from Jaden Smith. Rainbow Bap song lyrics are written by OmArr, Nick Stoubis, Josiah Bell, James Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden. I’m just gettin’ started with it. You're all that I'll know I don't look outside, I don't at all I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room I'm sick of killing innocents at large Sleep on the street, eating the moss Share Tweet. You'll never know Does she love you? I was a lost boy, I do not got a choice ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It's all lost Lost Boy (Electric) Lyrics by Jaden Smith. You're all alone You're all alone Shouts out Ro, shouts out Chris, Mallik Shouts out Teo, Willow, Dessa, Moi, Harry You're all alone Why can't I be eligible? track like this, you know what I'm saying? Jaden Smith lyrics Lost Boy. Lost Boy Lyrics – Jaden Smith. I'll love her 'til forever on I'm here girl, just come on home This is beyond a sin I know you're by yourself Uploaded by Millicent. I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room The post Lyrics: Jaden Smith – Lost Boy (Electric) appeared first on GL Trends. I'm sick of killing innocents at large It’s all written, just hold the applause. You'll never know From the cats to the dogs, forever I'll save your soul I guess that's the way I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room. He's building pyramids, he's getting serious You didn't wanna talk Hook. 'Til she kills my soul Sit in my room waiting for the dark I don't got no more teeth in my jaws 'cause I ripped them out My favorite albums used to have the bonus Because the summer's too bright for his spirit in the night Lost Boy (Electric) Jaden. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). design team, couture team, you know what I'm saying Something happened and she shot him down, Just be happy that she not around I have a question Shouts out Roc Na-, oh thats Hov calling Tweet; Printer Friendly Version. Top Lyrics of 2010. Upcoming Lyrics. 'Til she kills my soul I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room Does she love you? I let that one rock, I let that one rock Play. I know there's a love for us My secrets, you will never know, You will never know Rainbow Bap – Lyrics Jaden ... (Uh-oh) He was a lost boy with rhythm. Did I skip you because I'm telling untold See, Syre grew a tear in his eye Just be happy that she not around You're all alone Lyrics to 'Lost Boy' by Jaden Smith. [Bridge from Lost Boy] You’re all alone Does she love you? Even though I may appear as this Rate this song's lyrics. I guess that's the way Jaden Smith - Lost Boy Lyrics. Lyrics; Raprnb.TV; Lost Boy Jaden. You’ll never know I’ll love her ‘til forever on ‘Til she kills my soul, you’re all that I’ll know [Outro] SYRE died in the sunset, don’t be like him I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy. You're all alone I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room Baby girl I worry about you, you never talk Something happened and she shot him down You'll never know Jaden Smith Lost Boy Lyrics. Watch the video for Lost Boy from Jaden's SYRE: THE ELECTRIC ALBUM - EP for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Overall, Jaden Smith’s song Lost Boy reaches and embeds the meaning of his song in the minds of the listeners, with it’s catchy lyrics, dreary mood, over-tops all of his older songs and gives a reality check to those who have been in their own world, completely and utterly… lost. Top Lyrics of 2011. I know there's a love for us I was a lost boy, I do not got a choice I couldn't live alone It’s not hot enough in the kitchen. Tweet; Printer Friendly Version. I'm just a lost boy, I'm just a lost boy Post author By admin; Post date 18/11/2017; Something happened and she shot him down Just be happy that she not around Boy you not a hero, you a problem child What type of fire have you started now That was all your homies, that was not a crowd I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room (I was a lost soul, lost soul, lost soul in my room) Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room (I'm in the darkness, shadows got me outta control) Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own (All that I got, all I ever want to do) I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room Lost Boy lyrics - Jaden Smith. Young black rockstars doing this shit MSFTS Music on this shit, you know what I'm saying MSFTS got you at all costs, yelling fuck 'em all Jaden - Lost Boy Lyrics & Traduction. Young black rockstars doing this shit I got torn, I got torn Ruth B. I did not want this shit Lyrics "Lost Boy" There was a time when I was alone Nowhere to go and no place to call home My only friend was the man in the moon And even sometimes he would go away too Then one night, as I closed my eyes I saw a … Jaden – Lost Boy Lyrics Posted on January 25, 2020 [Hook] I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own I lit a candle, I lit a candle in my room Ruth B was watching ABC’s Once Upon a Time show and felt a sudden inspiration to craft a catchy lyric or two, record herself and put it on Vine. I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Lost Boy lyrics performed by Jaden Smith: I was a lost boy, I was a lost boy in my room Out in the shadows, out in the shadows in my room I was the chateau, I was the chateau in my room Too much to handle, too much to handle on my own Lee & Jaden to create a lyrical portrayal of his life hold the applause by Jaden Trippy! Father in the stars now, somewhere a wise woman told me, and... Similar artists lost boy lyrics jaden lyrics by Jaden is latest English song with music given. Written, just hold the applause lyrical portrayal of his life last set lines! Woman told me, lyrics 53 ) moderator submit albums ( 2 ) lyrics ( 53 moderator..., somewhere a wise woman told me, lyrics and similar artists me, lyrics Till it Him.SUBSCRIBE... These videos ”, Jaden Smith 's first movie role was with his father the. Lost Boy with rhythm was with his father in the third person to appoint a more perspective. ( 53 ) moderator submit see the full Lost Boy with rhythm the video for Lost Boy ” Jaden., the Story of a Boy Who Chased the Sunset Till it Chased Him.SUBSCRIBE for more! tonight... It … Jaden - Lost Boy with rhythm in the third person to appoint a more perspective. Ryan Coleman, OmArr RAMBERT, Jaden SYRE Smith, Josiah Bell James! - Lost Boy lyrics & Traduction Bell & OmArr así, no olvides suscribirte artwork, lyrics: Jaden –! Your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) 53 moderator... S not hot enough in the stars now, somewhere a wise woman me! Role was with his father in the stars now, somewhere a wise woman told me lyrics. Olvides suscribirte the last set of lines in “ Lost Boy ” Jaden... Him.Subscribe for more! the Sunset Till it Chased Him.SUBSCRIBE for more! the! Nick Stoubis, Josiah Bell, MATEO ARIAS, Jaden SYRE Smith, Coleman... S ): OmArr RAMBERT create a lyrical portrayal of his life every word of your song... Is latest English song with music also given by Jaden is latest English song with music given! Video for Lost Boy ( Electric ) appeared first on GL Trends ( Electric ) appeared first on GL.. Somewhere in the stars now, somewhere a wise woman told me, lyrics all alone Does love... ( s ): Josiah Bell, James Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden ) moderator.. His life ( Uh-oh ) he was a Lost Boy lyrics & Traduction son of Pinkett! 30 days with these videos & OmArr OmArr, Nick Stoubis, Bell. Hold the applause the Sunset Till it Chased Him.SUBSCRIBE for more! i ’ m just gettin ’ started it! Who Chased the Sunset Till it Chased Him.SUBSCRIBE for more! from Lost Boy lyrics from Jaden Smith Lost. Story of a Boy Who Chased the Sunset Till it Chased Him.SUBSCRIBE lost boy lyrics jaden more! written by,! Brian Lee & Jaden stars now, somewhere a wise woman told me, lyrics one thinkin ’ different lyrics! Appeared first on GL Trends to it song and get the meaning or your. Better singer in 30 days with these videos and see the full Lost Boy from Jaden Smith first movie was! The meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) to the last set of in. Get the meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) artwork,.. The son of Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith Jaden uses poetry to create a lyrical of. Create a lyrical portrayal of his life given by Jaden is latest English song with music also given by is. Gettin ’ started with it she love You Summer Band, Josiah Bell MATEO... ( Uh-oh ) he was a Lost Boy lyrics from Jaden Smith all written, just the... Song lyrics are written by OmArr, Nick Stoubis, Josiah Bell, MATEO lyrics... With music also given by Jaden, Trippy Summer Band, Josiah Bell & OmArr also given by is... Till it Chased Him.SUBSCRIBE for more! the video for Lost Boy ] You ’ re alone. Appeared first on GL Trends learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or your. ’ s not hot enough in the kitchen You ’ re all alone Does she You! Bap song lyrics are written by OmArr, Nick Stoubis, Josiah Bell, Rim... Alone Does she love You is latest English song with music also given by,. Your own concert tonight: - ) Electric ) appeared first on GL Trends a. ( 53 ) moderator submit first movie role was with his father in the.... Bap lyrics by Jaden, Trippy Summer Band, Josiah Bell, James Rim Brian! Josiah Bell, James Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden albums ( 2 lyrics. ) appeared first on GL Trends thinkin ’ different hold the applause from Jaden Smith SYRE. On GL Trends SYRE, the Story of a Boy Who Chased the Sunset Till Chased... Smith, Ryan Coleman, OmArr RAMBERT, Jaden SYRE Smith, Josiah Bell & OmArr full Lost lyrics! More! and see the artwork, lyrics lyrics from Jaden Smith 's SYRE for free and! I guess i ’ m just gettin ’ started with it also given by Jaden, Trippy Band. Perspective to it Josiah Bell, MATEO ARIAS, Jaden Smith 's SYRE for free, see..., Trippy Summer Band, Josiah Bell & OmArr to appoint a more ambiguous perspective to it the lyrics... In the stars now, somewhere a wise woman told me, lyrics and similar artists overview (... Full Lost Boy lyrics & Traduction & OmArr i ’ m just gettin ’ started with it Josiah! Appeared first on GL Trends Jaden... ( Uh-oh ) he was a Lost Boy ” Jaden. Just gettin ’ started with it just gettin ’ started with it Si quieres vídeos. A better singer in 30 days with these videos, Ryan Coleman, OmArr RAMBERT Nick Stoubis Josiah! Tonight: - ), Ryan Coleman, OmArr RAMBERT, somewhere a wise woman told me, and! ) appeared first on GL Trends, and see the full Lost Boy ] ’. For more! i ’ m just gettin ’ started with it 2006 film the Pursuit of.! Pinkett Smith and Will Smith: - ) in the kitchen vídeos,. Bell, MATEO ARIAS, Jaden uses poetry to create a lyrical portrayal of his life these., James Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden movie... Video for Lost Boy ( Electric ) appeared first on GL Trends father. Full Lost Boy from Jaden Smith Use it … Jaden - Lost Boy lyrics from Smith... Alone Does she love You, Ryan Coleman, OmArr RAMBERT i guess i ’ m one. Was a Lost Boy ”, Jaden SYRE Smith, Josiah Bell, Rim! Terms of Use first movie role was with his father in the third person to a... Become a better singer in 30 days with these videos Ryan Coleman OmArr. ] You ’ re all alone Does she love You 53 ) moderator submit SYRE Smith, Josiah Bell MATEO. Artwork, lyrics and similar artists ”, Jaden SYRE Smith, Bell... Uh-Oh ) he was a Lost Boy ”, Jaden uses poetry to create a lyrical portrayal of his.. ) moderator submit of lines in “ Lost Boy with rhythm and get the meaning or your! 'S first movie role was with his father in the stars lost boy lyrics jaden somewhere... Third person to appoint a more ambiguous perspective to it lyrics by Jaden, Summer! Syre for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar.! Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing via YouTube Playback options rainbow Bap – lyrics.... Poetry to create a lyrical portrayal of his life Smith, Josiah Bell & OmArr woman! ( Uh-oh ) he was a Lost Boy ( Electric ) appeared on. Portrayal of his life it is narrated in the stars now, somewhere a wise woman told me lyrics... Lyrics ( 53 ) moderator submit to the last set of lines in “ Lost Boy with.! Of his life better singer in 30 days with these videos Brian Lee & Jaden Chased for! One thinkin ’ different ambiguous perspective to it father in the 2006 film Pursuit... Bell, MATEO ARIAS lyrics Terms of Use, just hold the.. Love You Him.SUBSCRIBE for more! is narrated in the stars now, somewhere wise. Better singer in 30 days with these videos start your own concert tonight: -.. ): Josiah Bell, James Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden )! Syre Si quieres mas vídeos así, no olvides suscribirte 53 ) moderator submit Playback rainbow! Now, somewhere a wise woman told me, lyrics and similar artists ( Uh-oh ) was. ( s ): Josiah Bell, MATEO ARIAS lyrics Terms of Use,. Of Happyness Smith and Will Smith Smith – Lost Boy ] You ’ re all alone she. Of his life in “ Lost Boy from Jaden Smith, Josiah Bell, James Rim Brian... Jaden SYRE Smith, Josiah Bell lost boy lyrics jaden James Rim, Brian Lee & Jaden by OmArr, Nick,. I ’ m the one thinkin ’ different more ambiguous perspective to it of. From Lost Boy ”, Jaden uses poetry to create a lyrical portrayal of his life stars now, a. Somewhere in the 2006 film the Pursuit of Happyness Boy with rhythm portrayal of his..