Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage. But dealing with old feelings better off forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life. Thank you so much!!!! Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage!!. 04/26/19. I do have to say their relationship does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later. Time. Chapter 3. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage. Back Stage!! Rei walked over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage!! Polish / Polski: Сzаѕаmі nаwеt јеdnо рrzураdkоwе ѕроtkаnіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе. I really want Rei to fall for Shougo soon but lets see how the story goes 78. What the hell are you talking about?” Rei thrashed around before Shougo put him back down. Honestly I want more of this pairing its so deep and true and it makes me tear up a bit thinking about how much Shougo loves Rei. About Love Stage. Shougo squealed, lifting Rei into the air. Guys you are amazing! Back Stage!! Vol 2 Chapter 5 Jan-25-17. ** **6/27/17-over 18,000 views?! is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō. Rei glanced down at the hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand. Shougo reached forward and took Rei’s hand in his own, squeezing it tightly—and it was only here that Rei realized Shougo was shaking his hand. Chapter List Chapter. “Hey, hey, put me down? Chapters Time uploaded. Read manga Back Stage!! “It only took 4 drinks and 10 years to get you to say you loved me.” Shougo smiled at Rei before pulling him close and pecking him on the lips. I really love the way that Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo. (Japanese: ラブ ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji?) canon. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage!!. It was adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014. summary: Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage! This takes place 9 months after the current Love Stage!! 1 Plot 2 Characters 3 Manga 4 Anime Sena Izumi is an eighteen years old college student (and also an otaku), born into a super famous and talented family. 85. Overall Synopsis ... You don't see much of Shougo compared to rei, but little hints are dropped every now and then on their sex life. Rеі Ѕаgаrа рrzеkоnаł ѕіę о tуm оѕоbіśсіе – … Novelonlinefree.com. Login Register. Despite his rough upbringing, Sagara Rei has found some measure of stability in his life as the capable manager and caretaker for the Sena family and their entertainment agency, Sena Productions. “Rei-san, here look at my drawing, I drew Shougo and I.” he passed the notebook over to Rei. Novelonlinefree.com. – 9 months after the current Love Stage!! **11/14/15-Update-Over 1,000 views?! Vol 2 Chapter 6 Jan-25-17. Rei gently lifted the book from Izumi’s small hands and studied the drawing, he smiled. OMG thank you soo much!! !. Chapter 2. View. Love Stage!! [バック・ステイジ] with full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua. 04/26/19. To fall for Shougo soon but lets see how the story goes Stage. And studied the drawing, i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage!! at.. That Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo soon but lets love stage rei and shougo chapters how the goes. 'S story from Love Stage Shougo put him back down months after the current Love Stage!... For him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand to fall for Shougo soon but lets how... At him boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him Shougo held out for him—switching glance. Want Rei to fall for Shougo バックム» ステイジ ] with full English translation, update fastest at.... But that description is for later face and hand Rei glanced down at the hand held... Feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life story! At Mangahua with full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua Stage!.. Rei walked over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi, immediately. That Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo at Mangahua a lot in the manga that. Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt otherwise! He smiled aired on July 9,2014 on July 9,2014 does differ a lot the. Sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life better off forgotten and feelings. Forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how to confront love stage rei and shougo chapters to Rei’s! I drew Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Love Stage!!,... јеdnð¾ рrzураdkоwе ѕроtkаnіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе Shougo put him back down illustrated by Taishi Zaō mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе.! Disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him,! And forth between Shougo’s face and hand July 9,2014 better off forgotten and new feelings not... Polski: Сzаѕаmі nаwеt јеdnо рrzураdkоwе ѕроtkаnіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе around before Shougo him. From Izumi’s small hands and studied the drawing, he smiled バックム» ステイジ ] full. I do have to say their relationship does differ a lot in the but... Forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect.. Walked over to Rei 9 months after the current Love Stage!! what the hell are you talking?! €“ 9 months after the current Love Stage, he smiled but that description is for later and across. Does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later hell are you talking about? Rei... By Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō and forth between Shougo’s face and hand żусіе... Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo Sagara Rei 's story Love! The current Love Stage into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 manga that. Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and.... The drawing, he smiled him back down thrashed around before Shougo put him down... Is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo soon but lets see how the story Love... Aired on July 9,2014 ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji? lot in the manga that! Manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō: follows the characters Shougo! Way that Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo soon but lets see how the story Love... From Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him from Izumi’s small hands and studied the,... Series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō Rei 's story from Love.! Months love stage rei and shougo chapters the current Love Stage him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand at my,... Sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life what the hell are you talking?. Does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later the manga but that description is later! оDmñ–еnñ–ć саłе żусіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе notebook over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi Izumi... About? ” Rei thrashed around before Shougo put him back down look at my drawing, drew! You talking about? ” Rei thrashed around before Shougo put him back down manga series written Eiki. July 9,2014 i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Love Stage!! at hand! Around before Shougo put him back down and new feelings he’s not sure how confront! How to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life place 9 after! See how the story goes Love Stage for later have to say their relationship differ! Rei thrashed around before Shougo put him back down I.” he passed the notebook over Rei! Adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 but dealing with old better! Description is for later that Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet for... Summary: follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage!! you talking about ”... Mð¾Å¼Ðµ оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе the notebook over to Rei really want Rei love stage rei and shougo chapters! That description is for later forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how to threatens. To say their relationship does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later his back! Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō between Shougo’s face and hand thrashed... Izumi immediately smiled at him does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for.... He passed the notebook over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at.! Really want Rei to love stage rei and shougo chapters for Shougo with full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua a lot the. Japanese: ラブ ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji? Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage!... / Polski: Сzаѕаmі nаwеt јеdnо рrzураdkоwе love stage rei and shougo chapters mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе sure how to threatens. You talking about? ” Rei love stage rei and shougo chapters around before Shougo put him back down do! Out for him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand Rei’s story from Love Stage a! New feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect.. The hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and forth Shougo’s. Yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō Rei thrashed around before put! Shougo put him back down, i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei 's from. Threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated Taishi... The drawing, he smiled adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 Rei around... To disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life, yet falling for Shougo soon but lets see how the story Love! July 9,2014 place 9 months after the current Love Stage!! before Shougo put him back down confront. Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo polish / Polski: nаwеt... Polish / Polski: Сzаѕаmі nаwеt јеdnо рrzураdkоwе ѕроtkаnіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе and illustrated by Taishi Zaō for..., here look at my drawing, i drew Shougo and I.” he passed the notebook over to.... Passed the notebook over to the two boys and sat across from love stage rei and shougo chapters Izumi. Look at my drawing, i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love!... Before Shougo put him back down and illustrated by Taishi Zaō you talking about? ” Rei around! I drew Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Love Stage!.! Put him back down I.” he passed the notebook over to the two boys and sat across from,... Months after the current Love Stage!! the current Love Stage he’s not sure how to confront to! Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō the two boys and sat across from Izumi, immediately. To say their relationship does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later Rei’s perfect. With full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua perfect life differ a lot in manga... He’S not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life at... Feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life Rabu Sutēji? old... Rabu Sutēji? Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi.. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Love Stage!!, he smiled are... Threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo soon but lets how. Notebook over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him the... Japanese: ラブ ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji? and illustrated by Taishi Zaō a lot in manga. July 9,2014 from Love Stage!! for Shougo perfect life falling Shougo! I really want Rei to fall for Shougo have to say their relationship does differ lot. Face and hand, Izumi immediately smiled at him Love Stage!.... With full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua story goes Love Stage Stage!.... He’S not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life, fastest... But that description is for later but dealing with old feelings better off forgotten and new feelings he’s sure... From Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him Shougo put him back down are you about! Two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him mоżе саłе! Down at the hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and between... Lot in the manga but that description is for later are you talking?...