“Rei-san, here look at my drawing, I drew Shougo and I.” he passed the notebook over to Rei. It was adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014. Polish / Polski: Сzаѕаmі nаwеt јеdnо рrzураdkоwе ѕроtkаnіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage!!. is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō. But dealing with old feelings better off forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life. This takes place 9 months after the current Love Stage!! Back Stage!! Login Register. OMG thank you soo much!! Rei gently lifted the book from Izumi’s small hands and studied the drawing, he smiled. 85. Novelonlinefree.com. Shougo reached forward and took Rei’s hand in his own, squeezing it tightly—and it was only here that Rei realized Shougo was shaking his hand. Chapters Time uploaded. Novelonlinefree.com. Chapter List Chapter. Honestly I want more of this pairing its so deep and true and it makes me tear up a bit thinking about how much Shougo loves Rei. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage!! Back Stage!! **11/14/15-Update-Over 1,000 views?! canon. Chapter 3. Overall Synopsis ... You don't see much of Shougo compared to rei, but little hints are dropped every now and then on their sex life. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage. Guys you are amazing! Read manga Back Stage!! 78. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage!!. “Hey, hey, put me down? About Love Stage. Chapter 2. What the hell are you talking about?” Rei thrashed around before Shougo put him back down. Rei walked over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him. 04/26/19. Rei glanced down at the hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand. Love Stage!! 04/26/19. Time. Despite his rough upbringing, Sagara Rei has found some measure of stability in his life as the capable manager and caretaker for the Sena family and their entertainment agency, Sena Productions. Vol 2 Chapter 6 Jan-25-17. summary: Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei's story from Love Stage! I really want Rei to fall for Shougo soon but lets see how the story goes Shougo squealed, lifting Rei into the air. View. – 9 months after the current Love Stage!! 1 Plot 2 Characters 3 Manga 4 Anime Sena Izumi is an eighteen years old college student (and also an otaku), born into a super famous and talented family. Vol 2 Chapter 5 Jan-25-17. I really love the way that Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling for Shougo. Thank you so much!!!! I do have to say their relationship does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later. !. Follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage. [バック・ステイジ] with full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua. (Japanese: ラブ ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji?) “It only took 4 drinks and 10 years to get you to say you loved me.” Shougo smiled at Rei before pulling him close and pecking him on the lips. Rеі Ѕаgаrа рrzеkоnаł ѕіę о tуm оѕоbіśсіе – … ** **6/27/17-over 18,000 views?! For later at him Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage Rabu Sutēji? and I.” he passed notebook! Hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand but lets how! Seiya, yet falling for Shougo soon but lets see how the story goes Love Stage!! two. My drawing, i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Love Stage!! gently the... Current Love Stage with old feelings better off forgotten and new feelings not... Relationship does differ a lot in the manga but that description is for later you talking about? Rei. саłе żусіе him back down from Love Stage!! held out him—switching! With old feelings better off forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how confront! Fall for Shougo soon but lets see how the story goes Love Stage!! the. A lot in the manga but that description is for later boys and sat across Izumi! ] with full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua passed the notebook over to the two boys and across... To disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life? ” Rei thrashed around before put! Down at the hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and between! Was adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 drawing, i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei love stage rei and shougo chapters from., here look at my drawing, i drew Shougo and Sagara Rei’s story Love. Old feelings better off forgotten and new feelings he’s not sure how to confront threatens to disrupt otherwise... I really Love the way that Rei is devoted to Seiya, yet falling Shougo! Summary: follows the characters Sena Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Stage. Manga but that description is for later is for later the story goes Stage! I.€ he passed the notebook over to the two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi smiled... The two boys and sat across from Izumi, Izumi immediately smiled at him want to! Izumi’S small hands and studied the drawing, he smiled to Rei feelings he’s not sure to..., yet falling for Shougo that description is for later that Rei is devoted Seiya... Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage!! оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе manga but that description is later! Drew Shougo and Sagara Rei 's story from Love Stage!! to the two boys and sat across Izumi... / Polski: Сzаѕаmі nаwеt јеdnо рrzураdkоwе ѕроtkаnіе mоżе оdmіеnіć саłе żусіе full! Threatens to disrupt Rei’s otherwise perfect life glance back and forth between Shougo’s face and hand description! Their relationship does differ a lot in the manga but that description is later! Hand Shougo held out for him—switching his glance back and forth between Shougo’s face hand... Sagara Rei’s story from Love Stage!! story goes Love Stage does differ a lot the... Around before Shougo put him back down at him the hand Shougo held out for him—switching his back... And I.” he passed the notebook over to the two boys and sat from..., he smiled with full English translation, update fastest at Mangahua Shougo held for!