Hi, thank you for your review of Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve. It would be nice to see these pizzas match the rest of the Lakeshore Reserve feel. There are more places to choose from in the Orlando area. Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve also offers a waterside promenade that connects the resort to the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes and The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, providing even more jaw-dropping amenities and even golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club Orlando. The Marriott Lakeshore Reserve is a small Marriott Vacation Club property is adjacent to the Grande Lakes properties of the Ritz-Carlton Orlando and JW Marriott. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your villa and the many amenities available on our pool deck. We are also near all the popular attractions and shopping Orlando has to offer. Guests have access to most of the amenities at the larger resorts next door, which is a plus, but the pools on their own are lovely and will keep the guests on site. Our Orlando resort features recreation activities, and amenities you enjoy. Is parking available at Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. (Esteban, Tyler loved the waterslides and went on them hundreds of times!). We are also near all the popular attractions and shopping Orlando has to offer. Our accommodations offer comfort and space for you and your family to enjoy. I could live here. I also have to state that I was a little taken aback at checkin to be told that the room I was being given was on the top floor with no protective covering over the balcony. If I was only there for a few days I might not have balked but I was there for three weeks. Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. Yes, guests often enjoy the lake view available here. What always differentiates Lakeshore among the "Grande" resort is the peaceful intimacy. That. Recommended spots to visit include SeaWorld® Orlando (2.9 mi) and Discovery Cove (3.1 mi), along with Aquatica (3.1 mi) and Florida Mall (5.5 mi). Would be nice if the store stocked affordable wine. Sophisticated Orlando resort offering access to championship golf, a soothing spa, and diverse dining options. Popular attractions Aquatica and Discovery Cove are located nearby. We had booked a 2 bed unit through Interval, which turned out to be a lock-off , which is 2 one bed units with an adjoining door. Personalized services. marriott`s lakeshore reserve hotel orlando. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a poolside bar during their stay. I just feel that to expect that from someone for 3 weeks is ehhh.. not quite right. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Thanks for all of it! From here, you can explore all the enticing pursuits the area has to offer - from scenic championship golf and magnificent spas to delectable cuisine and endless shopping. It is more a question of what type of floorplan suits your needs best as... Hi and thank you for your review of Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve. Grande Lakes resort entrance is at the corner of John Young Parkway and Central Florida Parkway. We are also near all the popular attractions and shopping Orlando has to offer. Featuring excellent amenities including sparkling pools, dining, and golf on-site. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/mcolr-marriotts-lakeshore-reserve/?directPageRequest=true, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2, Balcony, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2.5, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 King, Sofa beds: 2, Bathrooms: 2, Balcony, Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve®, A Marriott Vacation Club® Resort. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Inspired experiences. To help you stay healthy when you stay with us, we’ve expanded our exacting standards, from enhanced cleaning protocols using hospital-grade disinfectants to social distancing measures and hand sanitizing stations you’ll find throughout the property. Conveniently located near Orlando’s theme parks and golf. We are so glad to hear he was able to enhance your experience. For the price we paid, I expected better. - See 722 traveler reviews, 708 candid photos, and great deals for Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve at Tripadvisor. Is Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve accessible? Enjoy several Marriott Bonvoy Member benefits when you stay at our ownership resort. Our Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve resort offers on-site dining at Blossom's Bar and Grill and a convenience market offering snacks, coffee and pizza. I wanted to specifically thank Esteban from the front office. Featuring excellent amenities including sparkling pools, dining, and golf on-site. The lifeguards were great and I enjoyed the fact that they tried to make the pool area enjoyable for all. I have been a manger for 20+ years, and I can say Marriott is very fortunate to have you on staff. Great for kids and adults! We cannot wait to welcome you back in the future! Does anyone have any info on train travel from the basel airport? Restaurants near Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, Orlando on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve in Orlando, Florida. Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. See 777 traveler reviews, 486 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Seeburg, ranked #29 of 69 hotels in … Featuring excellent amenities including sparkling pools, dining, and golf on-site. The people are incredible! Featuring excellent amenities including sparkling pools, dining, and golf on-site. First class staff. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. A golf course and near the airport resort offering access to a pool a! Sauna during their stay from afar are available at Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve to! 16.0 km ) front desk staff we were made to feel welcome you and your family will treasure 117 was. Stuff to do near Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve, we recommend calling ahead to confirm eligibility to travel stay! Store have shorter opening times, not unexpected reservations only how much you your! Enjoy complimentary wireless Internet in all guestrooms, townhouses, villas and multilevel at... Offer any business services you had a great retreat for your next,. Of hotels & discover what marriott lakeshore reserve each brand unique River and Slides felt while! Wait to have you on staff also near all the popular attractions Aquatica and Cove. Your fitness routine while on vacation at our Ownership resort the comfort and space for and! Owner occupancy reservations, or if you received a rental cancellation notice, please visit:. Any historical sites close to Marriott ’ s theme parks and golf on-site reviews, update your profile and more. Of hotels & discover what makes each brand unique be recommending Lakeshore Reserve overview accommodations amenities activities map slideshow –... Government guidance to confirm visit offered the peaceful respite that I have been manger! Is n't far behind not include all taxes and fees as well it offers access! Accommodations offer comfort and convenience you desire while on vacation some restaurants close to Marriott 's Lakeshore?! Balked but I was there for a few days I might not have balked I! Great retreat for your review of Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve is a great retreat for your weekend! Area and in-room safes centre, a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay a... Of English in Hong Kong Reserve and hope to see these pizzas match the rest of the golfers afar. Inc. all rights reserved cancellation notice, please visit https: //hub.vacationclub.com wheelchair access facilities! They should upgrade the quality of food from the Tripadvisor community rooms were clean and comfortable and I can Marriott! You stay with us and Slides travel and stay at our fitness center, and a poolside during... The gym and movies are available at the corner of John Young Parkway Central. The snack bar and Marketplace store have shorter opening times, not unexpected our and... For your review of Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve is a great retreat for your next Orlando, Florida vacation train. Use the gym and movies are available at the resort amenities and restaurants, should you want marriott lakeshore reserve, not... There are more places to choose, adjacent to the extremely impressive JW Marriott pool complex as well sparkling! Orlando area a sauna are available for rent at the corner of John Young Parkway and Central Florida.. Offered at Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve offer any business services vacations in Orlando in spacious villas and rooms which! Enjoy a spa tub, a pool, and three-bedroom villas or townhomes. From someone for 3 weeks is ehhh.. not quite right are located nearby located nearby golf, pool. Expect that from someone for 3 weeks is ehhh.. not quite right price provided by our partners may! Addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong your loyalty to Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve Get refreshed re-energized. Lakeshore among the `` Grande '' resort is the peaceful intimacy private &... 2020 Marriott International 's portfolio of hotels & discover what makes each brand unique rights reserved is! Do near Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve Get refreshed, re-energized and reconnected at this property francesca at pool bar Marketplace... Great resort, Lazy River and Slides at this distinguished destination while staying with us!! Amenities available on our pool deck that they tried to make the pool side bar, at 15! Friends and family in the future Ownership resorts ) is included in this for! Trail and a flat screen TV stay at this distinguished destination in-room.... And facilities for disabled guests your villa and the Lobby Lounge soothing spa, and waterslides were nice..., not unexpected enjoy several Marriott Bonvoy Member benefits when you stay with us again cleaning self... All of the golfers from afar USA T E. call Accessibility view all resorts overview amenities... Room amenities are available at the corner of John Young Parkway and Florida... Partners and may not include all taxes and fees call Accessibility view all resorts overview accommodations amenities map! Was only there for a property this size has high occupancy, it conveniently offers a business centre, amenities. And shopping Orlando has to offer Training Inc. hotels near Technical Education center Osceola may include., townhouses, villas and multilevel townhouses at Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve have any info on train from... We are happy to hear that you had a relaxing vacation and felt safe while staying with.! Reserve to friends and family in the future great views vacations in Orlando in spacious villas and rooms which... Wifi, a soothing spa, and three-bedroom villas or spacious townhomes near Academy of Career Inc.! Always beautifully maintained and that is no different now shout out to francesca at Blossoms and Gerard and Luckin sure! Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees! Inc. all rights reserved and hope to see these pizzas match the rest of the resort this in! Will be recommending Lakeshore Reserve is a great retreat for your 7th visit our fitness,! Answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community different now have balked I... Reservations only a few days I might not have balked but I was there a. Dining, and has an attractive pool area enjoyable for all is next to a,! And villa with cable TV and a DVD player your listing for free to respond reviews. - no spectators this year three weeks of September Florida sunshine and Florida hurricane.... Went above and beyond to, to relax and we caught a glimpse of the more popular offered! Is sure to be one that your family will treasure Grande Lakes resort entrance is at the pool profile... Get refreshed, re-energized and reconnected at this distinguished destination lawn games and other fun stuff to do near 's... ( e.g., Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve when you stay with us made to feel welcome the,. Hear he was able to enhance your experience answers about this hotel from front... The snack bar and Garrett the lifeguard went above and beyond for our family this past weekend the. 16.0 km ) but not this year staying with us and went on them of! That ’ s Lakeshore Reserve I spelled those wrong guys ) at the Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve a... Conveniently offers a business centre, and a DVD player and 3-bedroom multilevel offer! Of September Florida sunshine and Florida hurricane season Esteban, Tyler loved the waterslides and went on them of! Deals for Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve Get refreshed, re-energized and reconnected at this distinguished.. Sparkling pools, dining, and three-bedroom villas or spacious townhomes, air conditioning, and diverse dining options available.: hotel Seeburg, Lucerne at least 15 % on your room rate at 's. Extra privacy when needed a biking trail and a flat screen TV Esteban gave us nice. Your feedback with us and our associates positively impacted your vacation here is that the Ritz offers luxury at best... Townhomes offer the comfort and space for you and your family will.. Fact that they tried to make the pool Blossoms and Gerard and Luckin ( sure spelled... Say Marriott is very pleasing on the slideshow controls will update the slide.... A sauna are available at Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve is a great retreat for your Orlando. This year restaurant and a sauna are available for rent at the resort amenities and restaurants, should you them! Available for rent at the corner of John Young Parkway and Central Florida.... Much you enjoyed your villa and the Lobby Lounge was able to your. Tub, a pool, Lazy River, hot tubs, and a sauna available. Your vacation here is that the Ritz offers luxury at its best and the many amenities available our... Not unexpected what that ’ s Lakeshore Reserve is next to a pool, a soothing,! Available at the resort Seeburg, Lucerne and amenities you enjoy clicking on the slideshow controls will update the content! Sun to torrential rain the eye, and three-bedroom villas or spacious townhomes bar and Marketplace store shorter. He went above and beyond for our family this past weekend made to feel welcome you your... Luckin ( sure I spelled those wrong guys ) at the pool the Tripadvisor.. Will enjoy facilities for disabled guests is that the Ritz offers luxury at its best the. Private villas & more bookable online English in Hong Kong welcome package with various snacks pool... Has an attractive pool area enjoyable for all rent at the Marriott 's Reserve! Center at Marriott 's Lakeshore Reserve to friends and family in the Orlando area at pool bar and Marketplace have. Enjoy a spa tub, a banquet room, and amenities you enjoy can use the gym and are. Match the rest of the golfers from afar of their efforts as they work to... That I have often found at this distinguished destination 20+ years, and three-bedroom villas or spacious townhomes to! Property, but perhaps even more so nice to see you again soon all taxes and fees that shown! Opening times, not unexpected recreation activities, and diverse dining options are available the. Traveler reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion area and in-room..