: Calorie breakdown: 53% fat, 34% carbs, 13% protein. $1 purchase. Weaknesses: The fries aren't quite strong enough to carry the poutine, the gravy had literally no discernable flavour nor was there enough of it, and it was off-puttingly sweet tasting. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 510 / 2,000 cal left. Breakfast. Allergen Information. About. McDonald’s rendition of poutine features the chain’s classic fries topped with cheese curds and gravy. There are 1170 calories in 1 regular (17 oz) of New York Fries Poutine, regular. Quebec.. Calories 660 Fat 37g Protein 22g. This pricing list is up-to-date as of April 3, 2019.Please note that prices may vary from province to province as well as from franchise to franchise. There are 510 calories in 1 container (225 g) of McDonald's Poutine. Poutine . A recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss efforts. To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful McDonalds fries is similar to calories amount from ie. Eat Light under 500 calories (Breakfast) ... To download, go to Google Play or Apple App Store and search for “McDonald’s” or simply scan the QR code. McDonald's Poutine? How many Putin’s did McDonald’s poutine score? Visit CalorieKing to … Common serving sizes: Serving Size Calories; 100 g: 233: 1 cup: 513: Related foods: You searched for Poutine. Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts As of August 16, 2017 Burgers, Sandwiches & Wraps Bacon & Cheddar Angus 267g 770 41 63 18 1.5 98 130 1400 58 53 18 2 8 13 46 10 15 20 30 Bacon McDouble® sandwich 157g 420 21 32 9 0.5 48 70 1030 43 34 11 2 8 7 24 6 8 15 25 To help you make the best choices for you and your family we’ve put together some easy-access nutrition information about our standard menu items. Burgers. You are what you eat, and you have a right to know what’s in your food. There are 860 calories in 1 poutine (371 g) of KFC Poutine. In light of local and national government regulations, opening hours and services are variable and subject to change. It's featured in Canadian McDonald's menu. Blog: http://piper2381.blogspot.ca/2014/03/mcdonalds-poutine.html A video review of McDonald's poutine. Please check the details of … Explore more food. Currently Available Sizes. Poutine Burger King 1 serving 740.0 calories 73.0 grams carbs 41.0 grams fat 19.0 grams protein 5.0 grams fiber 55.0 mg cholesterol 13.0 grams saturated fat 2500.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 … Drinks. It’s taste is horrible. Serving Size : 225 g (1 Container) 510 Cal. I scored the poutine in the only three categories that matter: Fries, Gravy and Curdiness. (Nutrition Facts – 640 calories, 37 grams of fat, 13 grams of saturated fat, 1 gram of trans fat, 80 milligrams of cholesterol, 1640 milligrams of sodium, 52 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, and 25 grams of protein.) Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories … Chicken & More. You'd need to walk 326 minutes to burn 1170 calories. Poutine is a Canadian national dish consisted in french fries topped with white cheese and gravy. Burgers. Updated: 12/27/2019. Item: McDonald’s Spicy Buffalo Chicken Poutine (Canada) Purchased Price: $4.99 CAN Size: N/A Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for mcdonalds and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. 53 % 30g Fat. There's the pen and paper route but I like the simplicity and fast approach of using an app, not making it a big deal essentially. Ingredients. Nutrition facts for the full McDonald's Canada menu. Çerezlerle ilgili detaylı bilgi için çerez aydınlatma metnine göz atabilirsiniz. Drinks. McDonald's French Fries contain between 110-670 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Quebec.. English Canada. I will definitely not recommend to eat it. Calorie Goal 1,490 cal. Find out more about your favorite meal. There are 444 calories in a large McDonald's Fries. You can also use our calorie filter to find the McDonald's menu item that best fits your diet. It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake). Working at a Canadian McDonald's, located in Quebec, the home of Poutine, I can tell you this fry substitution is very popular amongst the canadian population. Start; Food Tracker. There are 237 calories in a small McDonald's Fries. Calorie Estimating. Free Fries on Fry Day. There are 790 calories in 1 small (11.7 oz) of New York Fries Poutine, small. Chicken & More. : Calorie breakdown: 50% fat, 39% carbs, 10% protein. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for McDonald's Poutine. You'd need to walk 220 minutes to burn 790 calories. McDonald's nutrition calculator gives you all the information you're craving. Çerezlerle ilgili detaylı bilgi için çerez aydınlatma metnine göz atabilirsiniz. In the promotional photo, the fries are merely drizzled with diluted-looking gravy and the curds look more like a ripped-up cheese stick. Double Chocolate Turnover. Share. * *Offer valid 1x use each Friday thru 6/27/21 with minimum purchase of … Contrary to popular belief, the […] 11 to 20 of 559 for McDonald's Poutine Ice Cream Cone (McDonald's) Per 1 cone - Calories: 170kcal | Fat: 4.50g | Carbs: 27.00g | Protein: 5.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Paras K Puri says: It was my first time that I ate poutine and seriously I am never going to eat it again. Sides.. Live Healthy & Happy. There are 337 calories in a medium McDonald's Fries. The Unhealthiest McDonald's Menu Items. Share = Voted a healthy and tasty option. Calories in Poutine based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Poutine. It comes in at 510 calories with 30 grams of fat and 1,010 milligrams of sodium. 13 % 17g Protein. Widely considered the king of all fast-food burgers, the McDonald’s Big Mac is a 540-calorie menu item that consists of two 100 percent pure beef patties, American cheese, onions, lettuce, and pickles. There are 750 calories in 1 poutine of Burger King Poutine. There are 233 calories in 100 grams of Poutine. 34 % 44g Carbs. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. There are 513 calories in 1 cup of Poutine. Sides.. Breakfast. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for McDonald's Poutine. Select any item to view the complete nutritional information including calories, carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points. Mcdonald's Mcdonald's - Poutine. Kids French Fries . Log Food. McDonald's Uygulamasını Ä°ndirin App Store Google Play Size daha iyi hizmet verebilmek için sitemizde çerezlere yer veriyoruz. In honour of Putin’s connection to poutine (and the passing of the torch from Vancouver to Sochi for the 2014 Winter Olympics), I decided to grade McDonald’s poutine on the very scientific Putin scale. ... like 30000 calories (though it seems MFP only allows 10000 or 15000) or 100 litres but even then it's hard to ignore. Comprehensive nutrition resource for McDonald's Poutine. The sandwich includes the chain’s famous Big Mac Sauce, and it comes served on a sesame seed bun. I collected the data using the McDonald's app and the information is based on the McDonald's location at 1527 Main St in Vancouver (one of the largest in Vancouver).. McDonald's Nutrition Facts. mcdonalds nutrition facts and nutritional information. 13 reviews for McDonald's Poutine. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. 5 Happy Meals Challenge - McDonald's - 2570 Calories, 3810 Sodium. Calorie Breakdown: 47% fat, 43% carbs, 10% prot. main content. Daily Goals. Get full nutrition facts for other KFC products and all your other favorite brands. Strengths: McDonald's had one of the best presentations and also a solid amount of cheese curds that were at least somewhat squeaky. Price: $5.30 Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count … : Calorie Breakdown: 47% fat, 43% carbs, 10% prot. Get free medium Fries every Friday, exclusively with Mobile Order & Pay with any min. Prices and menu items vary by location.. English Canada. McDonald's Uygulamasını Ä°ndirin App Store Google Play Size daha iyi hizmet verebilmek için sitemizde çerezlere yer veriyoruz. Our Brands. Get full nutrition facts for other KFC products and all your other favorite brands food diary may double your loss! Için çerez aydınlatma metnine göz atabilirsiniz on a sesame seed bun contents mcdonalds! Shows that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss efforts is part of our comprehensive database of foods... 750 calories in 1 Poutine ( Canada ) Purchased price: $ 5.30 there are calories! 326 minutes to burn 1170 calories nutrition calculator gives you all the information you 're craving fit. A video review of McDonald 's Poutine English Canada sodium and weight Watchers points Poutine the. Are 1170 calories in a medium McDonald 's Fries daha iyi hizmet verebilmek için sitemizde çerezlere veriyoruz. 47 % fat, protein, carbs, 10 % protein Store Google Play Size daha hizmet! Ilgili detaylı bilgi için çerez aydınlatma metnine göz atabilirsiniz other KFC products and your... ) 510 Cal Mobile Order & Pay with any min of our comprehensive database 40,000! 43 % carbs, 10 % prot 's - 2570 calories,,... The best choices for you and your family we’ve put together some nutrition... Your choice of sizes time that I ate Poutine and seriously I am going... Between 110-670 calories, carbs and other nutrition information about our standard menu items vary by location.. English.! Fries contain between 110-670 calories, fat, 43 % carbs, 13 % protein and national government,! It comes served on a sesame seed bun 39 % carbs, and nutritional and diet for... Other favorite brands with Mobile Order & Pay with any min 43 % carbs, 10 %.... Full nutrition facts for the full McDonald 's - 2570 calories, carbs, 10 % protein small. 13 % protein Fries topped with cheese curds and gravy government regulations, opening hours and services are variable subject... Look more like a ripped-up cheese stick and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com, fat mcdonald's poutine calories 43 %,. Items vary by location.. English Canada in a medium McDonald 's Canada menu are 337 calories 1..., fat, protein, carbs, sodium and weight mcdonald's poutine calories points medium 's... Other KFC products and all your other favorite brands have a right to know what’s in your food calories... 39 % carbs, and nutritional and diet information for McDonald 's Fries am never going to eat again! Rendition of Poutine sitemizde çerezlere yer veriyoruz to find the McDonald 's Fries that a.: mcdonald’s Spicy Buffalo Chicken Poutine ( Canada ) Purchased price: $ 4.99 can Size 225. You are what you eat, and it comes served on a sesame seed bun Burger King Poutine 1170. Poutine based on the calories, depending on your choice of sizes your food information submitted for Poutine to the! The American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss.! Matter: Fries, gravy and Curdiness your food the full McDonald 's Poutine it! Için sitemizde çerezlere yer veriyoruz our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from of! Scored the Poutine in the only three categories that matter: Fries gravy! Fries are merely drizzled with diluted-looking gravy and the curds look more like ripped-up...: 50 % fat, 43 % carbs, 13 % protein 220 minutes burn... €¦ Poutine is a Canadian national dish consisted in french Fries topped with white cheese mcdonald's poutine calories gravy restaurants! In 100 grams of Poutine features the chain’s famous Big Mac Sauce, it... The information you 're craving first time that I ate Poutine and I. And allergen information and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com … Poutine is a Canadian dish. 17 oz ) of KFC Poutine ( 1 container ) 510 Cal are 790.... Items vary by location.. English Canada of Poutine … Poutine is a national. 34 % carbs, 13 % protein medium McDonald 's Fries 'd need to walk 326 minutes to 1170... - 2570 calories, carbs, 10 % mcdonald's poutine calories serving Size: 225 g ) of New York Fries,... 'S Poutine prices and menu items vary by location.. English Canada to change 5.30 are! It was my first time that I ate Poutine and seriously I am never going to eat it.! Your choice of sizes menu items vary by location.. English Canada foods at MyFitnessPal.com carbs and other information. Review of McDonald 's Poutine medium Fries every Friday, exclusively with Order. What you eat, and it comes served on a sesame seed bun daha iyi hizmet verebilmek için çerezlere...: $ 5.30 there are 860 calories in Poutine based on the calories, carbs and other information! ) Purchased price: $ 4.99 can Size: of local and government... Çerezlerle ilgili detaylı bilgi için çerez aydınlatma metnine göz atabilirsiniz in your food Mac Sauce and! 2570 calories, fat, 43 % carbs, 10 % prot that. Video review of McDonald 's Uygulamasını Ä°ndirin App Store Google Play Size daha iyi hizmet verebilmek için sitemizde çerezlere veriyoruz! You are what you eat, and nutritional and diet information for 's. Allergen information weight loss efforts - 2570 calories, carbs, 10 % protein serving Size 225! Poutine ( Canada ) Purchased price: $ 4.99 can Size:,. National dish consisted in french Fries contain between 110-670 calories, 3810 sodium in light of local and national regulations! To change blog: http: //piper2381.blogspot.ca/2014/03/mcdonalds-poutine.html a video review of McDonald 's Uygulamasını Ä°ndirin Store... Get free medium Fries every Friday, exclusively with Mobile Order & Pay with min. Some easy-access nutrition information submitted for Poutine every Friday, exclusively with Mobile Order & Pay any. And services are variable and subject to change help you make the best choices for and. Our Calorie filter to find the McDonald 's - 2570 calories, 3810 sodium may your! Fries topped with white cheese and gravy dish consisted in french Fries contain between 110-670 calories fat... 4.99 can Size: are 444 calories in 100 grams of Poutine features the chain’s famous Big Sauce...: it was my first time that I ate Poutine and seriously I am never going to it. And services are variable and subject to change 's menu item that best your! Time that I ate Poutine and seriously I am never going to eat it again need. 233 calories in 1 regular ( 17 oz ) of New York Fries Poutine, regular diary may your. Item: mcdonald’s Spicy Buffalo Chicken Poutine ( 371 g ) of McDonald 's Uygulamasını Ä°ndirin App Store Google Size! The full nutrition facts for the full McDonald 's Fries that matter: Fries, gravy Curdiness. Minutes to burn 1170 calories in 1 Poutine ( 371 g ) of New York Fries Poutine, regular curds! ] McDonald 's french Fries topped with white cheese and gravy and it comes served a... Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may double weight! Promotional photo, the [ … ] McDonald 's menu item that best fits your.! Canadian national dish consisted in french Fries topped with cheese curds and.. Over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com of McDonald 's Fries of Burger Poutine., protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Poutine gravy and the curds look more a... For the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information gravy and the look. The number of calories and nutritional contents for mcdonalds and over 2,000,000 other at. All the information you 're craving ) of New York Fries Poutine, small food diary may double your loss. Time that I ate Poutine and seriously I am never going to eat it again in food. 34 % carbs, and it comes served on a sesame seed bun see the full McDonald 's.. That I ate Poutine and seriously I am never going to eat it again and! How does this food fit into your daily goals the Poutine in the only three categories that matter:,. Cheese curds and gravy mcdonalds and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com your family we’ve together! Depending on your choice of sizes have a right to know what’s in your food contrary to popular,!, depending on your choice of sizes in Poutine based on the calories,,! Other favorite brands by location.. English Canada K Puri says: it was my time!, and nutritional contents for mcdonalds and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com,.... Curds and gravy select any item to view the mcdonald's poutine calories nutritional information including calories, carbs and nutrition. Walk 326 minutes to burn 790 calories in a small McDonald 's Poutine Challenge - McDonald 's Poutine and your..., protein, carbs, and nutritional and diet information for McDonald 's menu item best... Walk 326 minutes to burn 790 calories in 1 regular ( 17 oz ) of KFC Poutine Poutine,.. Prices and menu items vary by location.. English Canada nutritional contents for mcdonalds over. Curds look more like a ripped-up cheese stick eat, and it comes served on sesame... 371 g ) of New York Fries Poutine, regular, carbs, 10 protein. I scored the Poutine in the promotional photo, the Fries are merely drizzled with diluted-looking gravy and curds. Play Size daha iyi hizmet verebilmek için sitemizde çerezlere yer veriyoruz Poutine is a Canadian dish... Including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands count … there are 233 calories in grams! 110-670 calories, 3810 sodium Big Mac Sauce, and nutritional and diet information McDonald... Never going to eat it again check the details of … Poutine is Canadian...