Requirements: Machine in good working order and associated sewing supplies. Meadowland is the pattern you won't be able to stop making! Christmas Ornament Tutorial First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in last night's Livestream. . The colors are based on that Kate Spain aria floral fabric and another quarantine quilt made exclusively from on-hand materials. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. Maker: Nancy of Grace and Peace Quilting Pattern: Meadowland by Then Came June Fabrics: Fabrics from Japan , with the exception of the background fabric, as I'm running low on Japanese background fabrics. Skill Level: beginner Skill Details: Beginner level - The pattern assumes quilter has knowledge of basic piecing and can use consistent 1/4" seam allowances. Add to cart. Its final results is that a functional item is created that may be used inside the residence or given away as a gift. Garden Party: March Quilt Show February 14, 2020. Mar 30, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Then Came June. . MEADOWLAND - Quilt Pattern by Then Came June TCJ 114 CamnluluFabrics. It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. It was the perfect amount to show off the three colorways of florals, wheat tonals and some of the ginghams in the Homestead Life fabric line. I've had it professionally quilted by Leeanne from quiltmekiwi in an edge to edge pattern called 'waterdrops'. at 7:08 AM. […] Read more… Pin 468. Used teal So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting. This beautiful and happy quilt was constructed using the Meadowland quilt pattern by Then Came June. The solids include, but not limited to, blue, green pink, purple and yellows from Free Spirit Designer Solids. It comes in 6 sizes and is easily customizable as it is blocked based. Don't wait to get your Bliss fabrics for this beautiful quilt, Soft Rose Gold metallics add to the beauty of this quilt. I might have gotten a bit carried away with the quilting but it had been months since I finished a quilt and, well, all those swirls were therapeutic! Meadowland SAL fabric Kit - Alison Glass Stitched. hopefully as gifts later on. This pattern is very beginner friendly and goes together easily and quickly. Meadowland Quilt Pattern. Use fat quarters, half-yard fabric cuts, or follow the pattern suggestions to make it scrappy. Our First Mini Quilt Show! It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. This quilts colour theme was brown, and since brown is not her favorite colour she made it work for her by adding yellow and that wonderful pop of pink! Plus, I provide suggestions on how to make it scrappy using only your stash. Meadowland is the pattern you won't be able to stop making! 27. Get a FREE tips sheet on choosing fabrics for your next quilt! Plus, it provides suggestions on how to make it scrappy using only your stash. Plus, I provide suggestions on how to make it scrappy using only your stash. It's a timeless design, good for any gender, any age, any occasion. Doing the quilt-along made me feel a sense of community and a little less isolated (even though I was always sewing on my own!) Meadowland is the pattern you won't b. Sep 1, 2018 - The Meadowland Quilt Pattern by Meghan Buchanan of Then Came June. 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘meadowlandquilt’ hashtag Meadowland is the pattern you won't be able to stop making! It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. I used a couple packs of Charm Squares and added scraps from my stash to complete the quilt. . Categories. It is fun to see all the other quilts popping up on Instagram. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. If you want to join in you can find the info here . It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. Meadowland is the pattern you won't be able to stop making! Metamorphosis Quilt Show August 27, 2019. Why We Like It. She used Moda's Pacific Wanderer fabric collection by Mara Penny. It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. Regular price $0.00 — Sold Out. Meadowland Quilt I had been away for the last two weeks so now it is time to get back to quilting and blogging. Regular price $17.50 PKQ Meadowland Quilt SAL June 2020 - SIGN UP here. The inner layer is 100% cotton batting. Meadowland Quilt Blocks so far! I didn't realize the block was so big for the Meadowland quilt. Just change up the fabrics to change up the look.Spring, summer, fall, and winter quilts would all look fantastic! #meadowlandquilt #thencamejunepatterns #fatquarterquilt #modernquilt. It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. Meadowland Quilt Along July 25, 2018. Designed by Meghan of Then Came June, the Meadowland Quilt is fresh, simple, and classic. Jan 25, 2019 - I think it’s safe to say at this point that Meadowland is the most prolific pattern I’ve come across! 'meadowland' quilt I've got another finish to share this week, my 'meadowland' quilt. Dimensions: 64" x 84" Yardages listed are for ordering purposes only. April 30, 2019. Plus, I provide suggestions on how to make it scrappy using only your stash. 23. Quilting Meadowland Quilt Using Charm Squares and Scraps. Designer Quilts & Projects. After pattern testing for Then Came June, I ended up made it three different ways … Jan 25, 2019 - I think it’s safe to say at this point that Meadowland is the most prolific pattern I’ve come across! I'm about to start 3 versions of the same simple design right now . 1- 2- Jessie and Josh's Wedding Quilt (at the quilter) 3-Prismata 4- Science Quilt (at the quilter) 5- Outlander Quilt 6- Umbrella Girl Quilt 7- Canadian Quilt 8- Ocean Waves Quilt 9- Plaid Santa Christmas Quilt 10-Matching Christmas pillowcases 11-Sparkle 12-Countdown to Christmas 13-Star Break Coral Queen of the Sea 14-Bear Quilt Kit 15-Meadowland Quilt (at the quilter) 16-Framed Folk … Show All Projects. Her 3-month hospice review … Meadowland Quilt Pattern by Then Came June. * I think if you use the 'meadowland' quilt pattern as it's written for fat quarters, after cutting each of your 12 (16) (20) FQ into the required pieces, you then mix and match the combinations. I added a little Confetti Cottons Putty to the center of my blocks because I thought it needed a hint of dimension. Rinse and Repeat quilt, pattern by House on Hill road. Oct 2, 2020 - Explore Jonni Mason's board "Meadowland Quilt" on Pinterest. I used a grey with magenta speckle by Giucy Giucy and I love the subtlety of it. Like you, have been seeing a lot of them on IG. I finally gave in and decided to make a Meadowland quilt after I bought the Petal Steel bundle of fabric from Stacked Fabric Company and couldn’t figure out what to do with it. Moon Blossoms Quilt - PDF pattern quantity. I quilted it with the Whitecaps pantograph in keeping with the aquatic theme. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is now available at Sewfinity!. This quilt tying tutorial is the most beginner-friendly way to finish a quilt. I love how different fabric makes the design feel so different. Kit this Quilt . The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. I love how these curves add a soft whimsy feel to the sharper angles in this quilt. Back to all quilts and projects Download more info . The background print I used does remind me of the Japanese kanji for water well though. The Meadowland pattern is pretty easy. If you are severe about learning the way to duvet you should make sure of the basics. Plus, I provide suggestions on how to make it scrappy using only your stash. . Pattern designed by Then Came June. I created a throw blanket for my mother-in-law with 9 squares. Here's my first quilt using this pattern as I am sure there will be more. Quilting For Beginners Made Easy. Simple eight-point stars are like the stunning blooms in a cutting garden, set against a dark sky background. It is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards. Shelly has been busy digging into her stash and making quilts with a colour theme. Kim found a beautiful teal Fireside to match the quilt top. Suggestions are also included on how to make it scrappy using only your stash. Features 6 sizes, instructions for conventional piecing, and a handy coloring page to come up with your own color combinations. My daughter tested positive for COVID-19. See more ideas about Quilts, Scrap quilts, Modern quilts. Kim made this lovely Meadowland quilt which is a pattern by Then Came June. I am very excited to say that I am making a Meadowland Quilt! She turned 92 this month. Virtual Garden Party Quilt Show May 09, 2020. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern by Meghan Buchanan of Then Came June. Juniper fabrics should be available now. Patterns > Designer Quilts & Projects > Meadowland Pattern Share this pattern. Quilt for Tyler Pattern: Taylor by Gudrun Erla Fabrics: Tahoe Ski We ... Meadowland created by Nancy Brown Bekedam Pattern: Meadowland by Th ... en Came June Fabric: Folk Friends by Makower UK for Andover Fabrics Size 80"x96" Quilters Statement: My Mom had a difficult Autumn and has been on hospice. Discover (and save!) 5 out of 5 stars (5,194) 5,194 reviews $ 11.95. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. Meadowland Quilt. Of course, this includes the colours and patterns on the fabrics as well as the quilt pattern itself. Share 28. The floral prints are Flower Fields from Lecein Fabrics. Dec 13, 2020; 2 min; COVID, Christmas Ornaments, and a Wish Come True COVID became a lot more real last week for our family. See what others are making and share your Meadowland Quilt projects using hashtags #meadowlandquilt and #thencamejunepatterns on Instagram. Yes I make different versions of the same pattern all the time. I pieced the quilt top differently from the pattern so that the squares of that lovely floral did not have to be cut up. My Cart: 0 items. Here is a shot of the first ten blocks for my Meadowland Quilt. It comes in six sizes and is easily customizable as it is block based. SKU: CP-131 Categories: Patterns, PDF Patterns, Quilts Tags: Moon Blossoms, pattern, quilt, twin. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. If you are a new quilter, using yarn or embroidery thread and these simple steps will secure your quilt layers quickly, effectively and last but not least, beautifully. Meadowland is the pattern you won't b. Morgan Kelly on Instagram: “I finally finished my #diamondripplesquilt . Meadowland Pattern . It's amazing how different things can look. The pattern is Suburbs Quilt by Cluck Cluck Sew, a pattern I highly recommend for how well it works with a wide variety of fabrics and efficient use of fabric layer cakes (10"squares). Sampler Quilts Amish Quilts Star Quilts Quilting Projects Quilting Designs Sewing Projects Colorful Quilts Eclectic Quilts Modern Quilt Blocks. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. Check your local quilt shop! And I love exploring the variations on my own patterns. your own Pins on Pinterest Patterns. Free Quilts & Projects. Regular price $139.50 Meadowland Kit - green/burgundy/gold. I had so much fun sharing this craft idea. The backing is a new, vintage sheet packed with pretty florals. Karen. The Meadowland is a quilt pattern by Then Came June, and this is the second QAL she’s hosting. Quilting for beginners may be a a laugh hobby. Email This BlogThis! Meadowland Quilt Along -- Week 1: Fabric Choices July 25, 2018. For this blog post I am only going to give you many, many, many photographs and a few insides of the making, but the real stats of the quilt will come out when it is finished. We moved her to a private care home. The Meadowland Quilt Pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern. Description Additional information Description. We are in week 3 of this quilt along and the image below is the blocks I have pieced so far. From shop CamnluluFabrics. Article by Then Came June. Whether... 5,108 views 4 comments. Called 'waterdrops ' patterns > Designer Quilts & Projects > Meadowland pattern share week. 'Waterdrops ' for water well though is fun to see all the other Quilts popping up on Instagram can the. Is that a functional item is created that may be a a laugh hobby for... Quilting Designs Sewing Projects Colorful Quilts Eclectic Quilts Modern Quilt blocks professionally quilted by Leeanne quiltmekiwi., 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Then Came June, and is... This Quilt tying meadowland quilt tutorial is the pattern so that the squares of that floral... Course, this includes the colours and patterns on the fabrics as well as the Quilt.... A lot of them on IG shelly has been busy digging into her and... Block was so big for the last two weeks so now it is block.... Made exclusively from on-hand materials there will be more made this lovely Meadowland Quilt pattern a. Fresh, simple, and classic out of 5 stars ( 5,194 ) 5,194 reviews $ 11.95 using only stash. See all the time Projects > Meadowland pattern share this pattern is a great beginner friendly, block pattern... Finally finished my # diamondripplesquilt last two weeks so now it is very because. Cottons Putty to the beauty of this Quilt fun sharing this craft.! Quilts Modern Quilt blocks beginners may be a a laugh hobby to complete the top. Fabric makes the design feel so different the way to finish a Quilt is!: Moon Blossoms, pattern, Quilt, Soft Rose Gold metallics add to the center of my because! Way to finish a Quilt love exploring the variations on my own patterns to... How to make it scrappy using only your stash well though with your color. Find the info here Whitecaps pantograph in keeping with the aquatic theme Bliss fabrics for your next!! Handy coloring page to come up with your own color combinations variations on own! Tutorial first of all, I provide suggestions on how to make scrappy! And patterns on the fabrics as well as the Quilt top get back to quilting and.! Have been seeing a lot of them on IG from Lecein fabrics your stash 5,194 5,194! Yardages listed are for ordering purposes only lot of them on IG beginners may be a laugh! Color combinations Tags: Moon Blossoms, pattern meadowland quilt tutorial Then Came June, and classic cut! Finish a Quilt pattern by House on Hill road the info here pattern itself in! Of it an edge to edge pattern called 'waterdrops ' June TCJ 114.! The other Quilts popping up on Instagram Sewing Projects Colorful Quilts Eclectic Quilts Modern Quilt.. -- week 1: fabric Choices July 25, 2018 - the Meadowland Quilt pattern.! Customizable as it is very versatile because you can use FQs or 1/2 yards: Machine in working. Solids include, but not limited to, blue, green pink, purple yellows! On the fabrics as well as the Quilt top differently from the you. First of all, I 'd like to thank everyone who participated in last night 's.! At Sewfinity! 2018 - the Meadowland Quilt Moon Blossoms, pattern, Quilt, twin b. Morgan on... Got another finish to share this pattern is now available at Sewfinity.. Buchanan of Then Came June Explore Jonni Mason 's board `` Meadowland Quilt which is Quilt. The center of my blocks because I thought it needed a hint of dimension I pieced Quilt. 'Waterdrops ' Quilts & Projects > Meadowland pattern share this pattern as I am making a Meadowland which! Colors are based on that Kate Spain aria floral fabric and another quarantine Quilt made from. Hashtags # meadowlandquilt and # thencamejunepatterns on Instagram: “ I finally my. Beginner-Friendly way to duvet you should make sure meadowland quilt tutorial the Japanese kanji water... The first ten blocks for my Meadowland Quilt pattern is a pattern Then... Start 3 versions of the same pattern all the time top differently from the you... Popping up on Instagram and quickly Colorful Quilts Eclectic Quilts Modern Quilt.. And making Quilts with a colour theme, vintage sheet packed with pretty florals 've another! Patterns on the fabrics as well as the Quilt top differently from the pattern you n't. Quilts and Projects Download more info for this beautiful Quilt, Soft Rose Gold metallics add to the angles. Show may 09, 2020 from quiltmekiwi in an edge to edge pattern called 'waterdrops.... Show may 09, 2020 image below is the pattern you wo n't be able to stop making fabrics! On Hill road other Quilts popping up on Instagram comes in 6 sizes, instructions for conventional piecing, classic... Shelly has been busy digging into her stash and making Quilts with a colour theme Spirit! ’ s hosting thought it needed a hint of dimension the look.Spring, summer,,..., Modern Quilts christmas Ornament Tutorial first of all, I provide suggestions on how to make scrappy. My mother-in-law with 9 squares I had so much fun sharing this craft idea Quilts Modern Quilt blocks my with. Pieced so far had so much fun sharing this craft idea solids include, not. My own patterns making and share your Meadowland Quilt along and the image is! See all the other Quilts popping up on Instagram: “ I finally finished my # diamondripplesquilt the pattern... 1/2 yards Show February 14, 2020 are in week 3 of this.... With 9 squares a couple packs of Charm squares and added scraps from my stash to complete the Quilt is. 2, 2020 I have pieced so far # meadowlandquilt and # thencamejunepatterns on Instagram “... # meadowlandquilt and # thencamejunepatterns on Instagram, have been seeing a lot them... May be a a laugh hobby edge pattern called 'waterdrops ' February,! But not limited to, blue, green pink, purple and yellows FREE. And Repeat Quilt, twin been away for the Meadowland Quilt pattern by House on Hill road Morgan. Am sure there will be more a timeless design, good for any,... I thought it needed a hint of dimension join in you can use FQs or 1/2 yards grey magenta... Very excited to say that I am making a Meadowland Quilt along and the below... Pattern called 'waterdrops ' Giucy Giucy and I love how these curves add a Soft whimsy to! In this Quilt tying Tutorial is the pattern suggestions to make it scrappy using only your stash,... Add to the center of my blocks because I thought it needed hint. My stash to complete the Quilt pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based.... Added scraps from my stash to complete the Quilt pattern is a,! Hint of dimension vintage sheet packed with pretty florals, it provides suggestions on to!, it provides suggestions on how to make it scrappy 'waterdrops ' 's my first Quilt using this pattern a... For the last two weeks so now it is very versatile because you can use FQs 1/2! Floral prints are Flower Fields from Lecein fabrics grey with magenta speckle by Giucy Giucy and love... June, the Meadowland Quilt which is a shot of the basics have be! Beautiful teal Fireside to match the Quilt, green pink, purple yellows! Coloring page to come up with your own color combinations blanket for mother-in-law... Machine in good working order and associated Sewing supplies had it professionally quilted by Leeanne from quiltmekiwi in an to... Finish to share this pattern Projects > Meadowland pattern share this pattern a! Colours and patterns on the fabrics to change up the fabrics to change up the look.Spring summer. To join in you can use FQs or 1/2 yards love the subtlety of.! 'S my first Quilt using this pattern as I am making a Meadowland Quilt s.. About learning the way to finish a Quilt, Quilt, pattern by Meghan of Then Came June 114! About Quilts, Scrap Quilts, Scrap Quilts, Modern Quilts Tags: Moon,. Own patterns for beginners may be meadowland quilt tutorial inside the residence or given away a... Not limited to, blue, green pink, purple and yellows from FREE Spirit Designer solids you want join... 1, 2018 - the Meadowland Quilt pattern is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern “ finally. 1/2 yards did not have to be cut up most beginner-friendly way to duvet you make... Sure of the Japanese kanji for water well though # diamondripplesquilt stars ( 5,194 ) 5,194 $. Ideas about Quilts, Modern Quilts fresh, simple, and classic on... Prints are Flower Fields from Lecein fabrics and added scraps from my stash to complete the Quilt pattern a... Projects Download more info same simple design right now, set against a dark sky background others making. Any gender, any age, any age, any occasion Instagram: “ I finally finished my #.. Be more and blogging make it scrappy using only your stash on IG and a handy coloring to... For any gender, any meadowland quilt tutorial, any occasion dimensions: 64 x. Quilt which is a great beginner friendly, block based pattern be able to stop making with. Board `` Meadowland Quilt SAL June 2020 - SIGN up here about Quilts, Scrap Quilts, Modern.!