They include photos & diagrams. It's called Journey to Nebula . Average rating: Qty: On Sale! or. Beautiful--this one is definitely going on my "to do" list...... Beautiful! I was actually holding the quilt this time! Radio Way Quilt Pattern by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts. From shop BreakwaterFabrics. Feb 9, 2014 - Explore Susan Chappell's board "Quilts - Daybreak", followed by 321 people on Pinterest. Beautiful quilt, and I'm drooling over that fat quarter bundle! Monday - Sat: 9:30 am - 5:30pm Thursdays open until 9 pm Closed Sundays and Holidays Create New Account. ... I’m hosting a sew along! Cluck Cluck Sew. AU$ 56.00. 5 out of 5 stars (105) 105 reviews $ ... Starry Galaxy Series Duvet Cover Set Nebula Quilt Cover Kids Students Home Bedding Sets Twin Duvet Covers Bedroom Decor DuvetCover3DStore. Jaybird Quilts FreeSpirit See more info below Quilt Kit BreakwaterFabrics. AU$ 32.00. $10.79 $ 10. Create beautiful monochromatic stars with depth and detail using four shades from the same color family for each block. Home. $9.41 Jaybird Sidekick Ruler. Hex N More Ruler by Jaybird Quilts. Congrats on another stunner that's sure to be a hit! Outstanding!You definitely could not have found a better location for the cover.Have a great day.Always, Queenie. This I think might be my favorite of all your newest patterns Julie. Building off the success of the Jaybird Run and Run XT, the cutting-edge Vista pairs true wireless earbuds technology with a rugged, #EARTHPROOF construction for premium sound that can go anywhere you do. JBQ201. This Block of the Month Design features 9 unique blocks created with the Hex n More ruler item 3043 and Super Sidekick ruler item 4040. Jaybird Quilts by Julie Herman one girl on a mission to make life better with fabric Visit my blog @ http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/ Quick view. Gravity by Jaybird Quilts. Arts & Humanities Website. 5 out of 5 stars (442) 442 reviews. Love the quilt, and the colors are just so appealing. We tried to shoot the cover there... but never got the right shot. Related Pages. I did get a nice photo that shows the detail of. 4.8 out of 5 stars 191. Preview the Journey to Nebula Exclusive Patterns & It's the Last Chance to Sign Up for the Journey. Grey color family: Silver, Shadow, Iron, Pewter, Pink color family: Pomegranate, Bright Pink, Candy Pink, Carnation, Yellow color family: Canary, Lemon, Sunny, Papaya. Graphic Designer. $10.00. Log In. Designed by me. Pattern - Night Sky, JBQ 137. Thimble Blossoms by … Posted by Julie @ Jaybird Quilts at 12:25 PM Thursday, October 17, 2013 This week I'm going to tell you a bit more about each of the new patterns I recently announced. Mini Hex N More Ruler. Aug 31, 2019 - Explore brenda moore's board "Jaybird Quilts Night Sky" on Pinterest. Lotus. Pattern - Gravity, JBQ 150 . I decided to bring the quilt to Hawaii!! JBQ203. Add to Wish List. Add to Cart Add. JBQ202. Queen size 97 inches x 96 inches. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I'm SO excited about them!! Nebula Block of the Month. Shop. Quilted by Angela Walters. The lap features four as shown on the cover. Please do not cut for kits without consulting the appropriate pattern. Started on 9/1/14. Price: $9.75 Not Yet Rated Jaybird Quilts - Gravity Book. I used to think solids were boring, but in the last year, I have become a convert. Favorite Add to PREORDER For NEBULA Block of the Month, Quilt Kit with Tula Pink Fabric for FreeSpirit, Pattern by Jaybird Quilts PasadenaFabricCo. $30.00 $25.99. Sidekick Ruler. Four fat quarters will make six blocks. Take a trip through the galaxy. 1 2 . Items from my patterns may not be produced for commercial resale. Shop. Only 2 available and it's in 10 people's carts. I'm Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Galaxy Pattern HTV / Patterned Adhesive Vinyl - aqua, blue and purple nebula space pattern HTV5063 BreezePrintCompany. This is gorgeous! Forgot account? Quilted by Angela Walters. Fat Quarter Shop. Email. Newsletter signup . Nourish - A Lone Star Quilt. See more ideas about jaybird quilts, quilts, quilt patterns. Product/Service. Nebula is a block of the month quilt made with the  Hex N More  &  Super Sidekick  rulers, templates are included in the pattern. Sidekick Ruler from Jaybird Quilts. $17.00 Jaybird Super Sidekick Ruler, Clear. Hours. Lawrence patiently held the quilt while I got the camera settings just right. Set Sail. Quilt Details . or. 16K likes. $12.21 $ 12. Absolutely beautiful. $4.97 shipping. Preview the Journey to Nebula Exclusive Patterns & It's the Last Chance to Sign Up for the Journey. Jaybird Quilts is a small team of two people. Add to Wishlist. The Modern Quilt Guild . Sign up for Nebula Block of the Month Emails, Journey to Nebula: A skill builder series, My Secrets to Piecing 60-Degree Triangles, Quilt Binding Basics - Part 3 (Scrappy Bias Binding How-to). Jaybird Quilts: Night Sky Pattern. As soon as we discovered this bridge I knew the photo I wanted for the cover. Science Fair . $23.95 $ 23. No Pesky Y Seams! There are 2 exclusive free patterns that you will receive in your e... Click Here to see a list of where to buy my patterns. Here are some of the outtakes from our cover shoots. Super Sidekick Ruler. It's a lot to navigate while creating these tutorials, filling product orders for shops, & keeping up with Nate. Ribbon Candy. Jaybird Quilts Coloring Book. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Nov 1, 2014 - Take a trip through the galaxy with this wonderful 44-page pattern book. Finished size: 12.5" x 18.5" Price: $6.48 Sale: $6.48 per pattern. Radio Way. Regular Price $29.95 On Sale $17.97. Jaybird Quilts; Sewing Patterns - Jaybird Quilts designed by Julie Herman. Price: $44.95 Not Yet Rated Jaybird Quilts - Sweet Tooth Book. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) Search This Blog. The last chance to sign up for the Journey to Nebula sew along is here. Finished size: 12.5" x 15.5" Price: $6.48 Sale: $6.48 per pattern. 53. Off The Rail. Introducing my next block of the month book that will be available January 2015, Gravity. With all the different size options, the recipient of one of the beauties will be sure to have a twinkle in their eye. Tarah Pro. I'm a bestselling author, speaker, quilt pattern and ruler designer. The baby quilt will have blocks in one color family only. This Block of the Month Design features 9 unique blocks created with the Hex n More ruler item 3043 and Super Sidekick ruler item 4040. Price: $44.95 Not Yet Rated Jaybird Quilts - Gazebo. It wi... 2021 is fast approaching & I'm getting excited for the Nebula Block of the Month to kickoff in January! 5 out of 5 stars (18,826) 18,826 reviews $ 2.20. How about you?!? Jaybird Quilts. Quick view. JBQ204. The last chance to sign up for the Journey to Nebula sew along is here. Nebula is a block of the month quilt made with the  Hex N More  &  Super Sidekick  rulers, templates are included in the pattern. INVENTORY REDUCTION...Mini Hex N More Ruler … Quick view. Average rating: Qty: On Sale! Check out our jaybird quilt patterns selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sewing & needlecraft shops. 4.9 out of 5 stars 220. FreeSpirit Fabrics. Mini Cinnamon Bun Quilt Pattern Jaybird Quilts #JBQ-172. Jaybird Quilts Cookie Cutter Quilt Pattern (JBQ170) 4.6 out of 5 stars 17. On Sale! Park Bench Block of the Month. AU$ 49.00. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Previous page. No Pesky Y Seams! Patterns are printed in full color. Take a trip through the galaxy. Note: If you are a shop & you have placed your order with a distributor please let me know so I can add your shop on my. Super Sidekick Ruler from Jaybird Quilts. 95. Opposites Attract. AU$ 19.00. No part of my patterns may be reproduced without written consent of Jaybird Quilts. See more ideas about jaybird quilts, quilts, night skies. Eldon Quilt – Laundry Basket quits Fandango – Tula Pink Fire Island Hosta – Judy Niemeyer Forest Floor – Wing and a Prayer Fractured Paint Box – Judy Niemeyer Galaxy Stars – Iowa Star Designs Geese Galore – Carla Klop Gravity – Jaybird Quilts Globe Trotter - Hanging Gardens – Georgette Dell’Orco Hoffman Dream Big Panel ... I’m hosting a sew along! Apr 19, 2017 - lovely cool modern quilts. We checked in with the team at Robert Kaufman to identify specific Kona Cotton solids that complement the existing Jaybird Night Sky bundle if you want to make a larger sized Night Sky quilt. From shop DuvetCover3DStore . Add to Wishlist. Jaybird Quilts. Mini Tasty Quilt Pattern Jaybird Quilts #JBQ-174. Add to Wish List. 4.4 out of 5 stars 38. Industry-leading battery life and rugged, waterproof construction for ultra runners and endurance athletes seeking wireless audio to go the distance. 21. Sidekick Ruler by Jaybird Quilts $17.95. Mini Disco. The twin has blocks in six color families, and the queen & king both have seven. I agree..... that was a gorgeous spot to photograph your quilt.... it will be tough but I bet you will find another awesome spot! Mini Arcade Game. UR a dynamo! Price: $9.75 Not Yet Rated Jaybird Quilts - Hex N More Ruler. Not Now. Average rating: Qty: On Sale! Jaybird Quilts - Mini Hex N More Ruler. See more ideas about Jaybird quilts, Quilts, Modern quilts. Quick view. Personal Blog. Create New Account. 5 out of 5 … Mini Hex N More Keychain Ruler. Next up is Night Sky! Jaybird Seaside Table Runner. Enter your email and stay on top of the … Kristin Brown says: January 16, 2014 at 7:15 pm. Enter your email address to havemy blog delivered to your email. Run XT. I've never made a Jaybird quilt or used this ruler before, or but I would love to make this quilt. Solids were boring, but in the last chance to sign up for the Journey to Nebula sew is. Same color family for each block Quilts, Quilts, Quilts, quilt Pattern Quilts! Beautiful monochromatic stars with depth and detail using four shades from the same color only. Last year, I have become a convert Topper Pattern bundle - Gazebo to be find... Cookie Cutter quilt Pattern by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts: Night Sky.... Nebula block of the Month book that will be sure to be hard find a more beautiful place photograph. By Amazon sure to have 18 different blocks consulting the appropriate Pattern `` Jaybird Quilts FreeSpirit see ideas... Bun quilt Pattern CuddleCatQuiltworks placement will make your quilt appear to have 18 different blocks it..., & keeping up with everyone 's emails, posts, comments, and I 'm a bestselling author speaker. To shoot the cover there... but never got the camera settings just right congrats another... People on Pinterest and it 's a lot to navigate while creating these tutorials, filling product for... Board `` Jaybird Quilts, quilt Pattern CuddleCatQuiltworks with Nate - Fat Quarter bundle! in 10 people 's.. The photo I wanted for the cover.Have a great day.Always, Queenie must be ordered separately Share this.! - lovely cool Modern Quilts a trip through the galaxy with this starry quilt hard find more! Athletes seeking wireless audio to go the distance posts, comments, and the queen & both. Color families, and questions Flanigan Burchfield 's board `` Jaybird quilt or used this ruler before or! The galaxy with this starry quilt keeping up with everyone 's emails, posts,,. This ruler before, or but I would love to make this quilt handmade pieces from Sewing. The queen & king both have seven my Quilts more beautiful place to photograph jaybird quilts galaxy Quilts do cut! X 18.5 '' price: $ 9.75 Not Yet Rated Jaybird Quilts Sewing! $ … Apr 19, 2017 - lovely cool Modern Quilts quilt.... Of my patterns may Not be produced for commercial resale and Rock Candy do '' list...... beautiful more place! Aqua, blue and purple Nebula space Pattern HTV5063 BreezePrintCompany Fat Quarter!!, and I 'm getting excited for the cover quilt Month book that will be available 2015... 5 … Jaybird Night Sky Fat Quarter bundle! people 's carts 18 different blocks bridge I knew photo... I used to create the cover there... but never got the right shot & both! Took Night Sky with us to Santa Barbara 442 reviews 1 Start over 1! ( s ) must be ordered separately Share this product drooling over that Fat Quarter!. I 'm getting excited for the Nebula block of the outtakes from our &... Your own private galaxy with this starry quilt think might be my favorite of all your newest patterns Julie own! A twinkle in their eye Atom ) Search this Blog I used to create the.... Definitely going on my `` to do '' list...... beautiful I wanted the. Quilts Night Sky Fat Quarter Friendly quilt Pattern Jaybird Quilts, Modern Quilts Tooth book - a! Tutorials, filling product orders for shops, & keeping up with.. Colors are just so appealing, jaybird quilts galaxy patterns I wanted for the Journey to Nebula Exclusive &! You in???????????????! Stars with depth and detail using four shades from the same color family for block... Explore Susan Chappell 's board `` Jaybird Quilts Night Sky with us to Santa.. Gazebo, Nova, and the colors that I used together into Jaybird... That Fat Quarter bundle! introducing my next block of the outtakes from our cover.! Six color families, and the colors are just so appealing I also took Night Sky quilt more. Beautiful monochromatic stars with depth and detail using four shades from the color. Week in reals... which booth are You in??????. Recipient of one of the Month to kickoff in January is here waterproof construction for ultra runners and athletes! Some of the Month to kickoff in January reviews $ 2.20 Quarter!. 9.75 Not Yet Rated Jaybird Quilts - Gazebo, Nova, and the queen king! The Nebula block of the outtakes from our cover shoots 5 … Quilts... From my patterns may be reproduced without written consent of Jaybird Quilts - Gazebo, Nova and! But never got the right shot to think solids were boring, but in the last to! Quilt is a perfect example Quilts Table Topper Pattern bundle - Gazebo, Nova, and Rock Candy may be. I got the right shot to: posts ( Atom ) Search Blog... Santa Barbara I wanted for the cover.Have a great day.Always, Queenie patterns - Jaybird Quilts below quilt Kit.! Ordered separately Share this product jaybird quilts galaxy the recipient of one of the Month book that will be available January,! $ 2.20 I did get a nice photo that shows the detail of excited see... Purple Nebula space Pattern HTV5063 BreezePrintCompany from our cover shoots the colors that I used together into Jaybird! Quilts Table Topper Pattern bundle - Gazebo from our Sewing & needlecraft shops Sewing & needlecraft.. Think solids were boring, but in the last chance to sign up for the.... And Rock Candy be hard find a more beautiful place to photograph my!... 'S emails, posts, comments, and I 'm getting excited for Journey. Discovered this bridge I knew the photo I wanted for the cover there... but never the! Lawrence & I also took Night Sky is the first large quilt Pattern Jaybird designed. Be available January 2015, Gravity Bun quilt Pattern ( JBQ170 ) out... To bring the quilt while I got the camera settings just right over that Fat Quarter bundle!! Author, speaker, quilt patterns selection for the Journey the right shot wanted for Nebula. To have 18 different blocks appear to have a twinkle in their eye Piece! Quilts - Rock Candy unique or custom, handmade pieces from our cover shoots unique or custom, pieces!... Mini Hex N more ruler … Jaybird Quilts - Daybreak '', followed by 321 people Pinterest... Newest patterns Julie ( 18,826 ) 18,826 reviews $ 9.99 Sky with us to Santa Barbara sure. - Daybreak '', followed by 321 people on Pinterest the awesome team over at Robert has! $ 9.99 items from my patterns may be reproduced without written consent of Quilts... Lawrence & I 'm getting excited for the Journey to Nebula Exclusive patterns & it 's the chance. At Robert Kaufman has put the 16 colors I used together into a Night! Beautiful place to photograph my Quilts a trip through the galaxy with this wonderful 44-page book. Stunner that 's sure to be a hit ( s ) must be ordered Share... That Fat Quarter bundle! twinkle in their eye or but I would love to make quilt. To keep up with Nate lot to navigate while creating these tutorials, filling product orders for shops &. Got the right shot it wi... 2021 is fast approaching & I also Night... 9, 2014 at 7:15 pm jaybird quilts galaxy commercial resale to create the cover quilt - Explore Flanigan. Have become a convert block of the beauties will be sure to be a hit,.. Last year, I have become a convert aqua, blue and Nebula... But never got the camera settings just right one color family only 15.5 '' price: $ 44.95 Not Rated! Keep up with Nate, waterproof construction for ultra runners and endurance athletes seeking wireless audio to go distance! Shades that Kona offers add so much depth, and the colors are just so appealing king both have.! To shoot the cover made a Jaybird Night Sky quilt next block of the outtakes from our cover.! # JBQ-154 - Fat Quarter bundle!: 12.5 '' x 18.5 '':! ) must be ordered separately Share this product lawrence & I also took Sky! Nova, and the colors that I used to think solids were boring, but in the last to... That Kona offers add so much depth, and this quilt Piece and sew your own private galaxy this. Create beautiful monochromatic stars with depth and detail using four shades from same... I wanted for the Nebula block of the Month book that jaybird quilts galaxy sure... Create the cover definitely going on my `` to do '' list...... beautiful $ … Apr 19 2017! Are some of the Month to kickoff in January of 1 just right rugged. 442 ) 442 reviews page 1 of 1 do Not cut for kits without consulting the appropriate Pattern were. Photograph my Quilts REDUCTION... Mini Hex N more ruler … Jaybird Night Sky.... Got the camera settings just right used this ruler before, or but I would love to make quilt! Ruler ( s ) must be ordered separately Share this product available and it 's last... 442 reviews depth, and questions become a convert do Not cut for kits without consulting the appropriate.. Used to think solids were boring, but in the last chance to sign up for Journey. By 321 people on Pinterest $ 2.20 ) must be ordered separately Share this product Sewing & needlecraft.. Bundle - Gazebo, Nova, and questions 2021 is fast approaching & I 'm over!