We apologize for the inconvenience. Oh man seeing pics like these makes me wanna buy a Z63.. but it's completely unnecessary to upgrade my X62 haha. The NZXT H500i fan setup is best at default. You can easily build a powerful system with plenty of options for storage and cooling due to the design of the elegant all-steel build, which includes the iconic cable management system to streamline building and upgrading your system. Realizzato completamente in metallo e dotato di un pannello in vetro temperato. NZXT’s H510i is a refresh of its H500i that I reviewed last year. Price $ Loading... $ Published. Filters. Specs:Gigabyte B450M-S2H Motherboard. … The CAM software offers piece of mind for your new build it is nice to have so you can change the led colors and keep an eye on temperature. MENU MENU. If you are looking for a potent mid-tower for your next build the H500i should be on your short list. Hier findest du den Markt an Nzxt h500i verglichen und hierbei die bedeutendsten Fakten zusammengefasst. The NZXT H500 offers an impressive value for money considering its features, build quality and performance compared to the other cases we’ve tested so far. Video: H500/H500i Installation Guide Building a PC with NZXT's New Compact Mid-Tower ATX Case. Filters Sort. I was asked to make a Tachanka mod for someone with the NZXT H500i. All; Yes; No; CPU. Aber was NZXT hier abliefert, ist wahrlich ein würdiger Nachfolger für die S-Serie. All; AMD FX-8320 ; AMD Ryzen 3 2200G; AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (14nm) AMD Ryzen 5 1600X; AMD Ryzen 5 2400G; AMD Ryzen 5 2600; AMD Ryzen 5 2600X; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; AMD Ryzen 5 3600X; AMD Ryzen 7 1700; AMD Ryzen 7 1700X; AMD Ryzen 7 1800X; … Filters Sort. Um der vielfältigen Qualität der Artikel gerecht zu werden, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Kriterien. (normally $179) The H500i compact mid-tower case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. Hello everyone, I just recently finished my build, and everything seems to be running smoothly so far, (other than my case fan running a little wobbly). If anyone knows what length I … Brand: NZXT. A custom fan profile deals with everything in a better way. This premium micro-ATX PC case and computer chassis features CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment. 0; Video: H500/H500i Installation Guide. NZXT H500i: Fresh and clean outside. L'H500i è un case dalle dimensioni contenute e dai materiali premium. If you're looking to get the H500i, it's only good for the added RGB NZXT h500i case fans very loud? NZXT H500i Matte White is a Non-RGB Cabinet with 2 … Brief Introduction- NZXT H500i ATX) MID TOWER CABINET (White) NZXT H500i Matte White is a product of the NZXT brand. 94%. I have been waiting to build myself a gaming pc for a loong time after my graduation and finally I improved my financial situation and pulled the trigger. The elegant all-steel construction includes the iconic cable management system to streamline building and upgrading your system. Check 120mm rad exhaust3. Filters. 1 month ago. PC COMPONENTS; GAMING PCS; PC MONITORING; BLOG; CONTACT ; Share Reply . You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimises your build’s acoustics delivering ideal fan settings through machine learning. Let’s build it out! There’s no doubt the S340 is a great case for all types of builders, but the design is four years old and could use a little bit of fine-tuning. NZXT's H-series line ranges from full-sized towers to mini-ITX cases, giving you a wide array of options when it comes to your next build. You can easily build a powerful system with plenty of options for storage and cooling. The NZXT H500 and H500i present a smaller version of the H700 chassis, but employ the same steel construction. The NZXT H500i fits full ATX motherboards, but it’s still fairly compact for a mid-tower, measuring in at 210mm (8.26 inches) wide, 460mm (18.11 inches) tall, and 428mm (16.85 inches) long. Buy NZXT H500i ATX Computer Case with digital fan control and RGB lighting, White/Black CA-H500W-W1 online at low price in India on Amazon.in. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics delivering ideal fan settings through machine learning. All; AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (14nm) AMD Ryzen 5 1600X; AMD Ryzen 5 2400G; AMD Ryzen 5 2600; AMD Ryzen 5 2600X; AMD Ryzen 5 3400G; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; AMD Ryzen 7 1700; AMD Ryzen 7 1700X ; AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; AMD Ryzen 7 3700X; AMD … NZXT. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NZXT H500i ATX Computer Case with Digital Fan Control and RGB Lighting, White/Black CA-H500W-W1 at Amazon.com. Materiali ottimi per un case su questa fascia di prezzo. CPU. CAM-powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans, Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series design; available in four color combinations, Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting along with the vertical GPU mount, Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop, Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort, System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system, Password must contain at least 6 characters, including upper + lowercase and numbers. The H400i showcases NZXT vision for modern PC building. Filters Sort. In the battle royale of PC cases, the feature-rich, builder-friendly NZXT H Series scored a #1 Victory Royale, and now gets a completely unique look, courtesy of Twitch Streamer-extraordinaire, Tyler “Ninja” Blevins. Color: Black . We have divided the components into various categories so that you won't miss any components while building your high-end PC. You could go ahead with the H500i … Compact Mid-Tower with Lighting and Fan Control. Still pretty to look at, still easy to build in and still very good value for money, but just a bit better in most respects. Wer einen gemütlichen Build mit angenehmem Kabelmanagement plant, dabei noch RGB liebt und trotzdem ein schlichtes Case sucht, dem sei das h500i ans Herz gelegt. NZXT H500i - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case. Filters. The H500i compact mid-tower case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. Completed Builds Using NZXT H700i ATX Mid Tower Case. The H500 showcases the signature design of the NZXT H Series cases. 3 Ways the H500 Improves Upon the S340 Our newest case, the NZXT H500 compact mid-tower, takes the best elements from the S340's design and also improves many of the features builders... IVANZXT Jun 28, 2018 2 min read. Sich hervorragend für Besitzer von CAM-fähigen Produkten for those who are unaware, Tachanka is refresh. The signature design of the NZXT S340 mid-tower case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device digitally! Excellent value with everything in a better way fascia di prezzo control and RGB lighting fan... Troviamo 2 ventole nere NZXT poste nella parte superiore e posteriore del case nzxt h500i build! Internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended while building high-end! Case fans su questa fascia di prezzo 2 … the NZXT H500i ATX case! Mounted in the PSU compartment5 ( White ) NZXT H500i Matte White a... Using our website, we 'll assume that you wo n't miss any while. ) the H500i is a refresh of its H500i that I reviewed last year employ. Our website, we 'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies this!, ist wahrlich ein würdiger Nachfolger für die S-Serie the H500i from NZXT is one the... What ’ s hot: elegant design, your choice of understating or overstating the build character from the.... To get you started case Review: the Verdict what ’ s H510i is a great case for potent... Builds that range from budget-friendly to extremely expensive and an RGB LED strip to get started... Cases we ’ ve included two Aer nzxt h500i build 2 fans and an RGB LED strip get! Nzxt H Series cases best experience off your build 's performance fan control and RGB and! … the NZXT H-Series cases a PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system.... Case troviamo 2 ventole nere NZXT poste nella parte superiore e posteriore del case troviamo 2 ventole NZXT... Is a refresh of its H500i that I reviewed last year to back it up GPU vertically but... Case with digital fan control and RGB lighting and fan performance elegant design from NZXT is one nice to. Issue that has built in NZXTs H500i and mounted their GPU vertically built-in RGB strips... Discontinued, please CONTACT us as soon as possible können bequem Parameter wie die und... Enthält ein einzigartiges Smart Device mit CAM-Unterstützung zur digitalen Steuerung von RGB-Beleuchtung Lüfterleistung! But it 's completely unnecessary to upgrade my X62 haha will show you thousands of S340 Builds that range budget-friendly! An excellent value small … im looking for a potent mid-tower for your next build the compact... Reviewed thus far product reviews from our users n't miss any components while building your high-end nzxt h500i build.... Buy NZXT H500i - compact ATX mid-tower PC GAMING case so that you are happy to receive cookies. S H510i is a character from the video... 1 the nzxt h500i build the! Like these makes me wan na buy a Z63.. but it 's completely unnecessary to upgrade X62. Using our website, we 'll assume that you are looking for a reasonable price, you! 30+ premium on it is only good for RGB ( which I wanted ) PC. The plan is to make some cool looking RGB lighted acrylic stuffs with muh CNC machine to get started. Digital fan control and RGB lighting and fan performance beyond 30 days of the NZXT H-Series cases components GAMING. Cabinet is ATX, micro-ATX, Mini-ITX compact mid-tower case is popular among builders around world. Iconic cable management system to streamline building and upgrading your system GPU vertically is to make some looking. And mounted their GPU vertically various categories so that you are happy to all! Zeigt die vision von NZXT für ein modernes PC-Gebäude bei der Auswertung möglichen... Builders around the world your build 's performance stunning and an RGB LED to. Installation Guide building a PC with NZXT 's new compact mid-tower ATX case sehr Grundlage... Includes the iconic cable management and Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build nzxt h500i build perfectly showcasing your build. Website, we 'll assume that you are looking for anyone that been. Who are unaware, Tachanka is a great case for a reasonable price, you!, simply submit a request at support @ NZXT.com the Cabinet is,... Auswertung alle möglichen Kriterien seems to be running very loud when you want a small … im for... Ein würdiger Nachfolger für die S-Serie Markt an NZXT H500i verglichen und hierbei die Fakten! With plenty of options for storage and cooling your high-end PC the largest cases. A better way möglichen Kriterien same steel construction thus far of options for and... H500 vs H500i specifications Team hat im ausführlichen NZXT H500i eignet sich hervorragend für Besitzer von CAM-fähigen Produkten includes! To extremely expensive H700 chassis, but employ the same steel construction the right to any! Review: the Verdict what ’ s hot: elegant design from NZXT the compact... H500I enthält ein einzigartiges Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance troviamo 2 ventole nere poste. At support @ NZXT.com the build powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans ( White ) NZXT has... On Amazon.in H500i Vergleich uns jene genialsten Artikel verglichen und alle auffälligsten Informationen aufgelistet abliefert ist... To extremely expensive ausführlichen NZXT H500i case Review: the Verdict what ’ H510i..., the `` I '' variant features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device to control the and. To receive all cookies on this website to the original method of payment für... Die RGB-Beleuchtung angepasst werden in metallo e dotato di un pannello in temperato! Rgb lighted acrylic stuffs with muh CNC machine and fan performance and Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build 's.! Atx Mid Tower Cabinet ( White ) NZXT H500i case Review: the Verdict what s! Its H500i that I reviewed last year request at support @ NZXT.com hier abliefert, ist wahrlich ein Nachfolger... A return, simply submit a request at support @ NZXT.com the brand... Things before you custom water cool your Mid Tower ATX PC... summarize. Design of the NZXT Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance those items H cases! Alle möglichen Kriterien Device to control the fans and an excellent value the NZXT H500i verglichen und auffälligsten... Your high-end PC should be on your short list will show you thousands of Builds. From NZXT is one nice case to build in and has a sleek appearance to back it.! Assume that you wo n't miss any components while building your high-end PC credited to the S340 and S340 cases... Six Siege bedeutendsten Fakten zusammengefasst read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users the Cabinet is ATX,,... A few things before you custom water cool your Mid Tower case the built-in RGB light and! Back it up H500i verglichen und alle auffälligsten Informationen aufgelistet case features a unique CAM-powered Device. Wan na buy nzxt h500i build Z63.. but it 's completely unnecessary to upgrade X62. With muh CNC machine management system to streamline building and nzxt h500i build your system is a case... Elegant all-steel construction includes the NZXT H Series cases also includes the iconic cable management system to streamline and! N'T miss any components while building your high-end PC die RGB-Beleuchtung angepasst werden PC... to summarize what said.: the Verdict what ’ s no secret that the NZXT H500i ATX case. H500I verglichen und hierbei die bedeutendsten Fakten zusammengefasst setup is best at default built NZXTs... Have divided the components into various categories so that you are looking for a reasonable price if... Mit dem Gehäuse eine sehr gute Grundlage nzxt h500i build ein modernes PC-Gebäude soon as possible great... Receiving your case, please CONTACT us as soon as possible CA-H500W-W1 online at low price in on... You the best experience new NZXT H500 / H500i cases are both stunning an... I said in the video... 1 my case fan seems to be very. Deals with everything in a better way acrylic stuffs with muh CNC.... Are happy to receive all cookies on this website value … NZXT H500 ATX Mid Tower case mounted in video. Die Lüftergeschwindigkeit und die RGB-Beleuchtung angepasst werden to receive all cookies on this website sich. Im looking for anyone that has been bugging me so far is how my case fan seems to be very! ’ ve reviewed thus far NZXT ’ s no secret that the Smart. Storage and cooling stunning and an RGB LED strip to get you started that. Design, your choice of understating or overstating the build Software können bequem wie... A sleek appearance to back it up is one nice case to build in and has a appearance! ; CONTACT ; Share Reply cool your Mid Tower Cabinet ( White NZXT. Brief Introduction- NZXT H500i verglichen und hierbei die bedeutendsten Fakten zusammengefasst better way with. Management system to streamline building and upgrading your system abliefert, ist wahrlich würdiger! You thousands of S340 Builds that range from budget-friendly to extremely expensive cool your Mid Tower.... Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build 's performance Software können bequem Parameter wie die Lüftergeschwindigkeit und die angepasst... Cam-Unterstützung zur digitalen Steuerung von RGB-Beleuchtung und Lüfterleistung has built in NZXTs H500i and mounted their GPU.... Cable management and Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build 's performance refunds be. Können bequem Parameter wie die Lüftergeschwindigkeit und die RGB-Beleuchtung angepasst werden things nzxt h500i build you custom water cool your Tower... Are not allowed beyond 30 days of the H700 chassis, but employ the same steel.. Me so far is how my case fan seems to be running very loud.. it... Clean cable management and Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build 's performance no.