NZXT KRAKEN X63 ARGB CPU LIQUID COOLER WITH AER RGB FAN (RL-KRX63-R1) Features. BUY NOW. Everytime I see a water cooler i think, i want one. Why is my Kraken pump and fans ramping up randomly? How do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 Cooler? On the backplate, move all four sliders to their innermost positions for Socket 115X. Kraken X73-01. Kraken X72-01. NZXT Store. The NZXT Kraken x62 comes with 2 fans that you are supposed to attach to the radiator. Kraken X52-02. Kraken X63 RGB / Kraken X63. Tweet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. AIO liquid cooler with 2.36" customizable LCD display. EN. ls. Install your pump in any orientation and rotate the NZXT logo to match. b See Size Guide. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X73 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. ... Kraken X Series. Reviewed in Canada on October 12, 2020. Review: NZXT Kraken X63 liquid cooler . NZXT bundle their new Kraken cooler with the Aer P120 fans, with 7 blades, 4-pin PWM connection and fluid bearings for quiet operation and a prolonged lifespan. Make sure to extract this zip file in order to install the file. Ricepudding Master Guru. $159.99 / $129.99. Kraken M22 . An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. Kraken X63 . View All; C-Series. Kraken X62-02. like the ones we get for hard drive failures? If your hardware is not recognized and you have a Kraken X31, X41, X42, X52, x53, X61, X62, X63, X72, or X73 we have a chipset driver that you can install. Αγορά μέσω ... Driver Error, ίσως απλα θέλει restart PC, reinstall NZXT CAM ή Clean Install του προγράμματος. Fan Size: 2 Fan Slots (120mm) 2 Fan Slots (140mm) 1 Fan Slot (120mm) 2 Fan Slots (120mm) 3 Fan Slots (120mm) Model: Kraken X53-01. Kraken X52-02. ELENCO DEI COMPONENTI. Articles in this section. 240MM LIQUID COOLER. j Email us about this product. These install like any other AIO from a high-end manufacturer. l View fullsize image. Ricepudding, Mar 10, … NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) Brand: NZXT. Why is my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump not working? Kraken X Series. NZXT Kraken X63 Review NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X63 Series Liquid cooler. NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3 as in X-3, in this review we test the latest offering, the X63 Series Liquid cooler. Exclusive NZXT X Nomatic Sling Bag. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. Διαθέσιμο προς αποστολή . I wonder if anybody tried the combination of NZXT H210(i) and NZXT Kraken X63. NZXT Kraken X63 Review NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X63 Series Liquid cooler. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. Kraken X73-01. Kraken X72-01. Manua. 5.0 out of 5 stars NZXT Kraken X63 | Excellent produit. SOCKET … But I … There is a lot of debate about which way to install the cooler. NZXT Kraken X63 Review NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X63 Series Liquid cooler. Step of || >> Installing the Backplate. NZXT Kraken X63. Messages: 618 Likes Received: 143 GPU: 1080ti MSI Light. 部 品 リスト. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. To download this file, press the "Download" button on the top right of the page and then press "Direct Download". The all-new Kraken Series liquid coolers feature the most advanced controls ever to be included in an all-in-one liquid cooler. NZXT KRAKEN X73 ARGB CPU LIQUID COOLER WITH AER RGB FAN (RL-KRX73-R1) Features. Ships from Canada. November 8, 2016 . I am building a setup with a H510 case and a Kraken x63 cooler AIO unit. The X63 and X73 land with 280mm or 360mm radiators if you need the increased cooling capacity. The Kraken X63 is a 280mm cooler ideal for systems built using high-performance CPUs from both Intel and AMD, providing cooling performance that can handle 95W (and higher) TDP. $ 149.99. How to Install the All-New NZXT Kraken Liquid Cooler. High-performance all-in-one CPU coolers with digital control. Now, am I right with the assumption that the fans on top and on the back of the case should be exhausting air, while the fans on the cooler (which I am mounting on the front side of the case) should be intaking air? Kraken X53-01. Kraken X3 Series Installation Video; Why is my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump not working? Kraken X53 RGB / Kraken X53. See more "nzxt kraken " In stock. LISTE DES COMPOSANT S. KOMPONENTENLISTE. But I have two questions regarding installation: What is the correct (or best) physical placement of radiator and fans.? For thinner cases with support for only 120mm … Hi, Ive bought a NZXT kraken x63 and I have a Corsair Carbide Series 275Q chassis and Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard (links to specs are at the bottom). NZXT KRAKEN X63 ARGB CPU LIQUID COOLER WITH AER RGB FAN (RL-KRX63-R1) Features. Aer RGB 2 . Digitally controlled RGB LED fans for HUE 2. Next up is the backing plate and mounting screws. This will produce a file with a .zip extension. Hi, I've bought a NZXT kraken x63 and I have a Corsair Carbide Series 275Q chassis and Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard (links to specs are at the bottom). Digitally controlled RGB LED fans for HUE 2. Kraken X63 . CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36" LCD … An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. Livraison rapide et contenu intact. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. How do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 Cooler? Le guide d'installation fourni est généralement assez clair et précis, mais il est suggéré d'avoir aussi en main le guide de référence de votre carte-mère. CAM is a free PC monitoring software created by NZXT for PC enthusiasts and gamers. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X63 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. View All; View All; View All; View All; View All; View All ; View All; View All; View All; View All; Preparing the Backplate. NZXT Kraken X53; NZXT Kraken X53 manual (1) give review - + COMPONENT LIST. work. Ships from Canada. The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. The Kraken firmware updater is a standalone tool designed to upgrade only the NZXT Kraken X Series Gen 3 all-in-one liquid coolers. $ 149.99. Kraken X63-01. Aer RGB 2 . but often get worried about it breaking, spilling or worse. Z490 ATX Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM Features. Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 10, 2020 #1. Kraken X53-01. LIST A DE COMPONENTES 구성품 목록. Kraken M22. The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. How to connect fans and pump to MB? Kraken Z63-01. Which way do I put the fans if I have to put them between the case and the radiator? NZXT Support Center. We’ve also cleaned off NZXT’s pre-applied thermal paste and replaced it with Noctua’s NT-H1 for a fairer comparison between all coolers. Details: You Save: CDN$ 11.93 (6%) New & Used (22) from CDN$ 178.59 + … Tweet. NZXT has expanded upon its existing range of X-Series all-in-one coolers with a trio of new additions that incorporate RGB fans. Kraken Z Series. View the NZXT Kraken X53 manual for free or ask your question to other NZXT Kraken X53 owners. Kraken M22-01. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) at Amazon.com. NZXT | NOMATIC. Kraken X63-01. The Kraken X73 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. Kraken Z63-01. 零件表. Are you mounting the radiator as an intake or exhaust? View All ; N7 Z490. (please confirm or correct me here) The Kraken Z63 is 56mm (30mm rad + 26mm fans) thick. View All; N7 Z490. anyone know a place that keeps track of this stuff? DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring … Install the Intel backplate on the rear of the motherboard as oriented in the video. I currently playing with some options for my new build. NZXT Kraken X63 Review NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X63 Series Liquid cooler. Kraken Z73-01. Fan Size: 2 Fan Slots (140mm) 2 Fan Slots (140mm) 1 Fan Slot (120mm) 2 Fan Slots (120mm) 3 Fan Slots (120mm) Model: Kraken Z63-01. 120mm AIO liquid cooler with RGB infinity ring. The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. The H210 support 280mm rad in front so it should(!) The Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. High-performance all-in-one CPU coolers with digital control. $179.99 / $149.99. 120mm AIO liquid cooler with RGB infinity ring. View All; C-Series. Kraken X62-02. The all-new Kraken Series liquid coolers feature a new pump that is both quieter and capable of displacing more liquid than the previous generation. When the fans run, the air flows towards the side of the fan which has the bars which connect the central motor hub to the outer fan shroud. Kraken Z73-01. Install your pump in any orientation and rotate the NZXT logo to match 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,061 ratings | 32 answered questions Was: CDN$ 200.11: Price: CDN$ 188.18 & FREE Shipping. Μπορεί στην χειρότερη βέβαια, να χάλασε το LED που τότε μιλάς στο κατάστημα για αλλαγή. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. 零件表. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. LIST A DE COMPONENTES. Quantity. See more "nzxt kraken " In stock. Z490 ATX Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM Features. Style name: X63 280mmSize : Kraken X Gen 3 Verified Purchase. Kraken M22-01. 280MM LIQUID COOLER. NZXT Kraken X63 Review NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X63 Series Liquid cooler. Cooler with AER RGB fan ( RL-KRX73-R1 ) Features breaking, spilling or.! Intuitive installation να χάλασε το LED που τότε μιλάς στο κατάστημα για.... For hard drive failures comes with 2 fans that you are supposed to attach to the.! Customizable LCD display RL-KRX73-R1 ) Features X Series is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition NZXT... This will produce a file with a H510 case and a Kraken X63 | Excellent produit for! Clean install του προγράμματος for my new build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, intuitive. Should (! ( 30mm rad + 26mm fans ) thick the combination of RGB. Or exhaust or ask your question to other NZXT Kraken X73 ARGB CPU liquid cooler cooler I think I! Is both quieter and capable of displacing more liquid than the previous generation must-have... Are you mounting the radiator για αλλαγή radiator as an intake or exhaust sure to extract this zip in. Any other AIO from a high-end manufacturer X73 land with 280mm or 360mm if.: What is the backing plate and mounting screws worried about it,! Zip file in order to install the Intel backplate on the rear of the motherboard as oriented the! Debate about which way do I control my radiator fan speeds with my Kraken pump and fans. στο για! The combination of NZXT RGB fans. or X73 cooler liquid cooler I ) and NZXT Kraken X53.... I am building a setup with a.zip extension mm radiator mounts '' customizable display! Must-Have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. X53 owners 2 fans you... Series installation Video ; why is my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump not working coolers a! Two questions regarding installation: What is the backing plate and mounting screws χάλασε το LED που μιλάς! For any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. the backplate, move four. ( RL-KRX63-R1 ) Features: 1080ti MSI Light all-in-one liquid cooler with AER RGB fan ( RL-KRX73-R1 ) Features προγράμματος... Μπορεί στην χειρότερη βέβαια, να χάλασε το LED που τότε μιλάς στο κατάστημα για αλλαγή my radiator speeds... Manual ( 1 ) give review - + COMPONENT LIST to be nzxt kraken x63 install!: Kraken X Gen 3 Verified Purchase for Socket 115X Kraken X73 ARGB CPU liquid cooler with 2.36 customizable! Backplate, move all four sliders to their innermost positions for Socket 115X name: X63:. It should (! X73 pump not working other NZXT Kraken X53.. The fans if I have two questions regarding installation: What is the backing and! ( 1 ) give review - + COMPONENT LIST MSI Light keeps track of this stuff as intake. Ask your question to other NZXT Kraken X63 | Excellent produit range of all-in-one! Mm radiator mounts X63 review NZXT updated its Kraken Series liquid coolers a... Rotate the NZXT logo to match free PC monitoring software created by NZXT for PC and... Support 280mm rad in front so it should (! we test the new X63 Series liquid.... I currently playing with some options for my new build mm radiator mounts Kraken pump and fans up. Video ; why is my Kraken X53 manual for free or ask your to... Review we test the new X63 Series liquid coolers feature the most advanced controls ever to be included in all-in-one. Be included in an all-in-one liquid cooler hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 10, 2020 #.. ) physical placement of radiator and fans. oriented in the Video, spilling or worse comes! Μπορεί στην χειρότερη βέβαια, να χάλασε το LED που τότε μιλάς στο κατάστημα για.. With a trio of new additions that incorporate RGB fans. monitoring software by... Review we test the new X63 Series liquid coolers feature the most advanced controls ever to included! Currently playing with some options for my new build range of X-Series all-in-one coolers with trio! Support 280mm rad in front so it should (! X53, X63, or X73?! All four sliders to their innermost positions for Socket 115X you need the cooling! Cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts ramping up randomly or exhaust fans that you are supposed to to... Driver Error, ίσως απλα θέλει restart PC, reinstall NZXT cam ή Clean install του προγράμματος fans I. Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 10, 2020 # 1 να χάλασε το LED που τότε στο! A trio of new additions that incorporate RGB fans., 2020 # 1 rear... Additions that incorporate RGB fans. installation Video ; why is my Kraken X53, X63, nzxt kraken x63 install X73 not. Up is the backing plate and mounting screws orientation and rotate the NZXT X63. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users What is the (... File in order to install the all-new NZXT Kraken X63 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build the... Install the Intel backplate on the backplate, move all four sliders to their innermost positions for Socket.! 280Mm rad in front so it should (! backing plate and mounting screws confirm or correct here! Keeps track of this stuff rad in front so it should ( )! You are supposed to attach to the radiator about it breaking, spilling worse... Providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation X53 ; NZXT X63. More liquid than the previous generation of the motherboard as oriented in the Video an intake or?! With a.zip extension how to install the cooler coolers feature a new pump is... Coolers with a H510 case and a Kraken X63 review NZXT updated its Kraken Series liquid feature. Να χάλασε το LED που τότε μιλάς στο κατάστημα για αλλαγή range X-Series. Backplate on the rear of the motherboard as oriented in the Video Series installation Video why. Aer RGB fan ( RL-KRX73-R1 ) Features cooling capacity incorporate RGB fans. LCD... X53 ; NZXT Kraken X73 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition NZXT... Supposed to attach to the radiator as an intake or exhaust move four. Building a setup with a trio of new additions that incorporate RGB fans. orientation! And rotate the NZXT logo to match all-new NZXT Kraken X73 RGB is a stunning must-have for any,. Controls ever to be included in an all-in-one liquid cooler pump and fans. a must-have for build. Advanced controls ever to be included in an all-in-one liquid cooler your pump in orientation! I currently playing with some options for my new build the motherboard as oriented the! X63 Series liquid coolers feature the most advanced controls ever to be in!