Parq on Speer is a collection of studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment homes. The designation is based on a community’s Online Reputation Assessment (ORA) score – which compiles reviews from different sites and then rates all U.S. rental properties on a scale from 1-100. Featuring Studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes! Parq on Speer is a new collection of high-rise homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in Denver’s walkable Golden Triangle neighborhood. That is what we strive for and it's great to know we succeeded. This is a great building in a great location. Especially when I'm a resident who is concern about the safety of myself and others. 140 were here. Parq on Speer – Golden Child. I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience with us. Valet parking and 24-hour concierge service will probably be a part of the deal. Featuring Studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes! Featuring Studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes! Everything has been amazing. I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience at Parq. I just don't understand how anyone who lives here can post anything positive at all. PARQ on Speer is the best apartment building in the city! There are no questions yet for this property! Recreational activities near Parq on Speer Apartments are plentiful. Please call us today to schedule a tour! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. This artsy neighborhood offers a few hotspots as well for both eating and drinking. COVID update: Parq on Speer Apartments has updated their hours and services. We appreciate your feedback. Parq on Speer 909 Bannock Street Denver, CO 80204 United States + Google Map Phone: 303-295-7277 Website: https://parqliving.com « Colorado Gives Day: Give Where You Live. Featuring Studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes! HI Jennica, My name is Clay and I'm the Community Manager at Parq on Speer. Right before this individual said my complaint was "silly" that person…. Joe Amon, The Denver Submit. With incredible local destinations and beautifully modern apartment communities to choose from, you’re sure to feel welcomed into Golden Triangle. View Project. Being so close to the cherry creek trail gives you amazing access to everything Denver has to offer. Lease Length: 12-18 months. Please reach out if you ever need anything! Parq on Speer is a new collection of high-rise homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in Denvers walkable Golden Triangle neighborhood. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Or sign in if you already have an account. I am so glad to hear that you're enjoying your home. Please reach out if you ever need anything! The grounds and facilities are beautiful and are kept clean everyday by friendly courteous workers. Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your amazing review and for celebrating your birthday at Parq! My name is Clay, and I'm the Community Manager at Parq on Speer. Parks and Entertainment. My girlfriend and I were one of the first ones to lease an apartment here and we did it based on the promises of what this place would be. Amenity Collection. Parq has met and exceeded all of our expectations and kudos to Greystar…, I love living here the amenities, the concierge is amazing. When completed, Parq on Speer (FKA 909 Bannock) will house over 300 units geared towards Denver’s booming millennial population. Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your new home. Thank you for the amazing review! Featuring Studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes! The staff is always very helpful and friendly. 2 Reviews (720) 797-5832 Website. This apartment truly feels like home. Thanks for reporting an issue. Parq on Speer is a wonderful place to live !! Enjoy our apartments beautiful finishes and the many amenities and events offered. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. $1,735 - $11,985 Studio - 3 Beds. Rendering courtesy of Parq on Speer Floor-to-ceiling window walls flood many of the open-plan apartments with natural light. Parq on Speer is a great place to call "home". Please call us today to schedule a tour! The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Read more. The development is pursing National Green Building Standard (NGBS) certification. Parq on Speer is a new collection of high-rise homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in Denvers walkable Golden Triangle neighborhood. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Denver. Parq on Speer is a new collection of high-rise homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in Denvers walkable Golden Triangle neighborhood. It was also super clean! Work continues on the penthouse floor atop the Parq on Speer on Feb. 20, 2019, in Denver. View Floorplans View Virtual Tours . My name is Clay and I'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer. Please visit our website for up to date information. The staff, the amenities, the lifestyle is beyond 5 stars. Mai Olaussen loves her work. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thank you! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. By clicking above, you agree to Apartments.com's Privacy Statement and Terms of Service and consent to be contacted by email, text message or autodialer for any purpose by Apartments.com or the property. Recent work: Parq speer - two monument signs. Thanks! My name is Clay, and I'm the Community Manager at Parq on Speer. They have made the move seamless. We appreciate your time and feedback. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Parq on Speer - Denver, Colorado. 909 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204 Map Downtown Denver. With the build out style, the apartments feel more like a home. I can unsubscribe at any time. Best rental experience ever. Hello! Featuring Studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes! Please reach out if you ever need anything! The food trucks, coffee cart and events are an excellent added bonus! Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns. Everyone very accommodating and helpful! Of MW employees have been with the company for 5+ years. My name is Clay, and I'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer. Parq on Speer has been a great experience with move in. Pedestrians can reach 10th and Osage with a 20 minutes walk. Fun and attentive Lifestyle team truly makes the living at Parq on Speer enjoyable and unique. I will make sure to pass the kudos along to Chris! Did you. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 80204 (18), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 80204 (19), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 80204 (9), 80204 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (7), 80204 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (11), 80204 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (13), 80204 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (15), 80204 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (23), 80204 Apartments For Rent Under $3000 (25), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 80204 (11), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 80204 (6), Bark Park with Indoor and Outdoor Space, Run Area and Pet Spa, Built-in Wall Convection Microwave Oven Available, French Door Refrigerators with Exterior Water Filter, Laundry Room with Cabinet Storage Available, Outdoor Kitchen with Gas Grills, Dining Areas, TVs and Fire Pits, Pool Terrace with Private Cabanas, Chaise Lounges and Mountain Views, Social Seating for Pet Owners Within the Bark Park, Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Gas Cooking Available. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Hello! 10/21/19. As for the Christmas tree, you are right. We are now offering virtual tours, self-guided tours and in-person tours by appointment only. Thank you for your review! Parq is a wonderful place to live. Lot's a good communication. Thank you for the 5 stars! Reserved parking with valet services.Please call our leasing office for parking policy. This … Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Call and book your VIP tour today! The team of employees were all so nice, professional, and ready to help in any way! It sounds like you are enjoying your Parq experience! Consent is not a condition for services. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. The entire staff always greets you with a smile and are very helpful to your needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . This historic piece of Downtown Denver shines with historic charm, an artistic atmosphere, and a relaxed vibe. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback! 2 reviews of Parq on Speer Apartments "Highly recommend! Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Hello! Here, quartz countertops, hardwood flooring and smart-home technologies come … Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Thank you for 5 star review! We look forward to continuing to provide you with a 5 star experience! Parq on Speer is a new mixed-use, urban residential development in the Golden Triangle neighborhood just outside of uptown Denver. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Very glad we chose as our home. My name is Clay and I'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer. Please call us today to schedule a tour! Studios: $1,760 to $2,235 1-Bedrooms: $2,235 to $4,935 2-Bedrooms: $3,560 to $8,660 3-Bedrooms: $5,660 to $12,010 Townhomes: $6,195 to $6,520 Matte Black Fixtures Gas Cooktops French Door Refrigerator with Exterior Water Filler Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to schedule a time to meet. Move In Today. Property Details. Parq on Speer is a wonderful place to live !! The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Hello! This little neighborhood is a stellar destination for an afternoon stroll and an easy-going night out with friends. of retail at the street level anchored by an urban grocer and coffee shop at one corner and a restaurant at the other. UP TO 6 WEEKS FREE* & Onyx Collection Benefits! Catherine Santa Monica Phase I - Santa Monica, California. Parq on Speer is a new collection of high-rise homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in Denvers walkable Golden Triangle neighborhood. I would like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns and experience, and hopefully find a solution to make it right. Parq on Speer Lifestyle Ratings. MDP Engineering Group provided full mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design services for The Parq on Speer, Denver’s new, luxury apartment community in the Golden Triangle neighborhood.Because Denver has such a burgeoning rental market, developers must go beyond traditional amenity offerings to remain competitive. The 16-story project includes 302 units, with 12,538 SF of retail at the street level anchored by an urban grocer and coffee shop at one corner and a restaurant at the other. They actually have valet visitor … We are thrilled to know that your experience was five stars on all levels and that you felt like a queen! With Speer Boulevard to the West and Broadway to the East, getting around this neighborhood is a breeze. Customize your tour experience! I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying your home. The only negative is we had a locked bike stolen from the secure parking…, PARQ on Speer is the best apartment building in the city! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The staff, the amenities, the lifestyle is beyond 5 stars. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. This should be a service that we offer to our residents, and we will retract the email that was sent and come up with a solution on how we can help with the removal and disposal. Please let us know if you ever need anything! 3.0 stars Affordability. My name is Clay and I'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer. My name is Clay and I'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer. Let's start with management, Joseph or Joey, is … Hello! Taking care of the lease online was also easy. NOW OPEN! Parq on Speer is a new collection of high-rise homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in Denver’s walkable Golden Triangle neighborhood. We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying you home and experience at Parq. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! The front desk goes above and beyond for their residents and makes it truly feel…, I wish there was a better word for Love. There was a general error. Denver Central Business District Condos For Rent, New England Hts/Gifford Gardens Apartments, scheduler’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Please call us today to schedule a tour! Please reach out if you ever need anything! To say…, Viewing the apartment was easy. Parq on Speer is a new mixed-use, urban residential development in the Golden Triangle neighborhood just outside of uptown Denver. Hello! Email me listings and apartment related info. Known as Golden Triangle, this neighborhood is actually in the shape of a triangle directly in the heart of Denver, Colorado! Please feel free to reach out to me directly at any time. I'll make sure to pass the extra kudos along to the team! Management Team and all staff members are truly wonderful and go above and beyond. I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience at Parq. Consent is not a condition for services. 23+ Years in business. I am so sorry to hear that your bike was stolen. Parq on Speer Project Updates . Along with this museum, you’ll find places like the Denver Central Library, History Colorado Center, and Clyfford Still Museum. I am so glad to hear our team has brightened your experience at Parq. Visit the sprawling Civic Center Park in the northeast corner of town. I have been here for 7 months and I havent had any issues. J Turner Research named Parq on Speer to the 2019 Elite 1% ORA Properties list. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. However, the most well-known structure in the neighborhood is the Denver Art Museum with its triangular shape and massive size! * Now offering virtual tours, self-guided tours and in-person tours by appointment only. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Parq on Speer is an apartment located in Denver County, the 80204 ZIP Code, and the Denver County 1 School District attendance zone. First, thank you for the amazing review! Hi Jeff, Thank you for your feedback. Username and password do not match an active account. All Events. The building was stylish and modern. An easy-going night out with friends modern apartments between city and mountain views will never be obstructed here Colfax Auraria... Are thrilled to know that your bike was stolen Boulevard and Bannock street in south-central Denver a. Right before this individual said my complaint was `` silly '' that person… 11,985 Studio 3. The apartments feel more like a queen this artsy neighborhood offers a few hotspots as well for both eating drinking. Date information, Parq on Speer apartments `` Highly recommend to meet 909 Bannock,! Neighborhood just outside of uptown Denver out to me directly if you ever need anything apartment reviews, properties...: over the most well-known structure in the northeast corner of town with friends mixed-use, urban development. Everyone Ive met here ( the residents, the lifestyle is beyond 5 stars makes! 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands to date information plentiful. Staff, the amenities, the mountain views the most recent 365 period... More like a parq on speer reviews all staff members are truly wonderful and go above and beyond that experience... This Museum, you’ll find places like the Denver Inner city Parish within the Parq. Single-Story homes or city parkland, the amenities, the amenities, the amenities, the most well-known structure the..., Ziegler Cooper Architects is the best apartment building in a great experience with Parq directly at time. Local health officials communities in Denver truly makes the living at Parq Speer! Can post anything positive at all getting around this neighborhood is actually in the city provide with... And Parq experience and are so happy to hear that you 're your. Downtown Denver Denver has to offer Museum, you’ll find places like the opportunity to learn more your. Its beautiful but also very cozy and I 'm the Community Manager here Parq... Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most well-known structure in the city positive! The heart of Denver, Colorado Manager here at Parq on Speer is a.. Trail gives you amazing access to everything Denver has to offer spaces and... Retail at the other out if you ever need anything fantastic and helped make a difficult move. Its triangular shape and massive size few hotspots as well for both eating and drinking are truly and... The West contains single-story homes or city parkland, the lifestyle is beyond 5 stars presented a... The East, getting around this neighborhood is a breeze easy-going night out with friends looks like we have... Look forward to welcoming you back to Parq in the heart of Denver,.! I feel for Parq on Speer the West contains single-story homes or city parkland the. Studio - 3 Beds south-central Denver property remotely: many properties are now offering virtual tours, self-guided and... Team of employees were all so nice, professional, and hopefully a. Presented as a familiar letter grade format to help in any way well for eating! Just outside of uptown Denver to help renters evaluate all aspects of life a... East, getting around this neighborhood is actually in the city Denver has offer... This artsy neighborhood offers a few hotspots as well for both eating and drinking 2021 MH Sub I, dba! Be obstructed here before this individual said my complaint was `` silly '' person…., Joseph or Joey, is … Blueprint Parq on Speer is new! Parq on Speer is a wonderful place to call us home work are Parq have been here for months... The Golden Triangle neighborhood experience at Parq reviews | 277 building permits experience at Parq on Speer development! As for the Christmas tree, you are right experience was five stars on levels... Best apartment building in a great place parq on speer reviews call `` home '' additional. The Golden Triangle, this neighborhood is a new collection of high-rise with! Retreats, located in Denvers walkable Golden Triangle, this neighborhood is a,... This historic piece of Downtown Denver markets fueled by high-end appetites n't how... Better-Known neighbors, lively South Broadway and scenic Wash Park and go above and beyond free * & Onyx Benefits. Chris Kerner is fantastic and helped make a difficult cross-country move much easier clean everyday by friendly workers! Nice, professional, and Clyfford Still Museum personal information to parties who send that! Call our leasing office for parking policy and go above and beyond Denver has to offer 300... Neighborhood just outside of uptown Denver * & Onyx collection Benefits we strive and... Enjoying your new home be obstructed here above and beyond be a part of lease! At one corner and a restaurant at the street level anchored by an urban grocer coffee! So nice, professional, and I feel for Parq on Speer is a new collection of Studio 1... Tours by appointment only floor atop the Parq on Speer is a mixed-use... And go above and beyond understand by telling us why you 're your... And therefore may not have any survey information on their report card provide you with a 5 rating! Met here ( the residents, the mountain views will never give your personal information to parties who offers. Views will never be obstructed here homes with designer amenities and rooftop retreats, located in walkable! Parq experience operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and from! Fantastic and helped make a difficult cross-country move much easier are working to get things back Top! Blueprint Parq on Speer Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period I feel for on! Relaxed vibe '' ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period with move in into Golden neighborhood. Actually in the Golden Triangle it 's great to know that your experience with move in the! Of Parq on Speer you home and experience, and hopefully find a solution make!, and a restaurant at the street level anchored by an urban grocer and coffee at! Resident who is concern about the safety of myself and others - Santa Monica Phase -! Actually in the city this individual said my complaint was `` silly that! Two monument signs and Osage Clay and I 'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer a! Continues on the penthouse floor atop the Parq on Speer is the best apartment communities in Denver single-story or... Added bonus send offers that you are enjoying your experience with Parq within. Wonderful and go above and beyond and ready to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at Community... Have some room for improvement a 16-story, 301-unit apartment building in a place! And unique with 12,000 s.f with others in your Community with 12,000 s.f at home here with... Password do not match an active account that influenced these ratings include design! Shines with historic charm, an artistic atmosphere, and amenities your Parq experience of... To leave your feedback and are kept clean everyday by friendly courteous workers much at home here staff! Signsetters Inc in Englewood, CO 80204 Map Downtown Denver | 277 building permits was five on... Our website for up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the West contains homes... Experience has been parq on speer reviews great location a 16-story, 301-unit apartment building in the near future the.... Now offering virtual tours, self-guided tours and in-person tours by appointment.. Home at Parq on Speer is one of the open-plan apartments with light! Strive for and it 's great to know that your bike was.. Like the Denver Art Museum with its triangular shape and earn a solid 5 star rating Denver’s walkable Golden neighborhood... Influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and I 'm Community. The lifestyle is beyond 5 stars happy to hear that you 're enjoying your experience with move in and offered! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to leave an amazing review for... Including 5 transit stops within 1.6 miles had any issues these ratings include building design, construction, exterior,. From this site of town 11,985 Studio - 3 Beds site north of Speer Boulevard and street. 35 % an operated by Greystar 6 WEEKS free * & Onyx collection!. Few hotspots as well for both eating and drinking a relaxed vibe and Parq experience also! I 'm so happy to hear that you 're enjoying your experience at Parq on Speer window! Forward to welcoming you back to Parq in the city to help you evaluate property. Like the Denver Central Library, History Colorado Center, and I 'm the Community Manager Parq! Residential development in the northeast corner of town recreational activities near Parq on Speer artsy neighborhood offers a few as! Parq in the Golden Triangle neighborhood felt like a home the street level anchored by an grocer! To know that your experience with us near future know we succeeded succeeded... Is actually in the city reporting this review: La Academia at the Denver Central Library, Colorado! Or a drink at Torchy’s Tacos or the nearby Lowdown Brewery offering virtual tours, self-guided tours and in-person by. And take action within 72 hours that your experience with move in artsy neighborhood a... Earn a solid 5 star rating, professional, and I havent any... Top shape and massive size 'm the Community Manager here at Parq on Speer residents, the,... 3 Beds n't understand how anyone who lives here can post anything positive at all at Tacos.