I had the pleasure of dealing with Jake Panetta, he was very helpful and worked out the best possible price for my order. Size: Dia 15.5mm x L 149mm x 19mm (includes clip). A small number of products may incur a charge for samples - if this is the case we will notify you beforehand to confirm that you would still like the sample. 8g. Low minimum order quantities and 100 percent satisfaction guarantee! Peat HouseFloor 1 & 21 Waterloo WayLeicester LE1 6LP CHANEL BEAUTY. Website by The Stiz Media, « Winner of the Sharpie Pens and Stainless Steel Sharpie, Recycled Paper and Sugarcane Journal by Tree-Free Greetings ». Thank you! Please note that some products will have a setup cost added to the unit costs shown above. LIMITED EDITION. The extra wide stainless steel nib in size BB ensures the writing pleasure of a fountain pen but is also broad enough to mark important passages. Their website made my I initial request easy, followed up quickly by email by Shrina Gondalia who provided me with all the other information I required, such as costings and delivery dates. I dealt with Joshua and Ross and both were very helpful, very quick to respond and sort out my request. Beating the price on the nearest competition a. Please note that samples are intended for legitimate business customers only and not for individuals. Would recommend. Chat online with one our admin staff at www.everythingbranded.co.uk who will be pleased to take all of your details and process your order. BAUME ESSENTIEL. Website design by 1st WebDesigns, 15cm x 15mm Clear Glass Facetted Octagon Award, British Promotional Merchandise Association. The yellow ink is intended for the use with this writing instrument only and should not be used in other fountain pens. Thank you. Black Friday Deal. These branded duo pens are the perfect accessory for everyday use at any office or home desk. Metal duo pen (ball pen and highlighter) - SifatuSafwa An excellent pen for the student: on one side a black ink ballpoint pen, on the other side a yellow highlighter. I have just placed an order with Post-it Flag+ Ballpoint Pen and Highlighter, Black Ink with Blue, Pink, and Yellow Flags, 50-Flags/Pen and Highlighter, 3-Pack - 691-HLP3. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. 98. MULTI-USE GLOW STICK-SCULPTING . The vivid yet translucent ink allows both highlighting important lines and for standard writing. A special thank you to Nina Patel, who went above and beyond! We're sorry, But AliExpress doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Public sector clients will require an official purchase order or directors approval. Can be printed in Full Colour. Curvy Highlighter Duo Pen - UK's lowest priced supplier of Fashion Duo Pens with a massive online range of top quality printed promotional products, guaranteed low prices, free artwork design and fast turnaround. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. This remarkable Special Edition has been … Please call us on 0116 3660052. From first enquiry right through to delivery, we have been really pleased with the professional service received as well as the quality and value of the product ordered. We'll then send you an email along with a visual of your product confirming costs with the option to proceed or not. Communication from Cameron was outstanding and he's an absolute credit to the company. Highlighter ️ online kaufen ️ TOP Beauty-Trends Versandfrei ab 24,95 € Gratis-Proben Über 2.000 TOP-Marken DOUGLAS! Details will be on your invoice after your order is confirmed. OfficeSupplyGeek On top of that the products arrived perfectly packaged and were exactly how i needed them. Jake has been so helpful and patient considering we were so picky when designing our mouse mats and pads. SKU 101778 Twist action multi-function ball pen with a metallic silver barrel, a soft rubber grip and a highlighter. These pens look great on any desk, match them with our promotional diaries for a stunning giveaway or gift. The majority of print processes and product types don’t allow for the reproduction of tints of a solid colour, any tinted areas of your artwork will need to be converted to a solid colour. Super quick service from Reece. Pen-Highlighter features a combination, twist-action ballpoint pen and single color chisel-tip highlighter. Created for use in the pelikan M205 classic duo highlighter pen only (sold separately) Ink is finely tuned to meet the requirements of the fountain pen 's technical components Ink enables writing and highlighting at the same time, with same broad nib... more will definitely be ordering again. £52.00. Save more with Subscribe & Save. Duo Highlighter from The Pen Warehouse. Calling and emailing very quick updates and helping me if I was unsure about anything or had any questions. £33.00. Tom. $13.98 $ 13. First time ordering from Everything Branded and was perfect. Excellent customer service. There's a small charge for using credit and debit cards. Duo Pen with Highlighter. Would thoroughly recommend her to anyone. Available in yellow and green. Thank you Jake. Setup costs vary from £10 - £75 depending on the items and can be per colour. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I will definitely order again and can really recommend Everything Branded. … The M205 DUO is a highlighter and a piston fountain pen at the same time - hence the name „Duo“. Many thanks, Jules. QUICK BUY. All delivery times are dependent upon print proof approval The average shipping time for standard packages is 3 working days but we do aim to exceed where possible. Shipping charges apply (please see the shipping tab). QUICK BUY. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. LES BEIGES HIGHLIGHTING FLUID. Dimensions Dia 15.5mm x L 149mm x 19mm (includes clip). The shipping costs are based on the volume and weight of the shipment. The single unit price is for plain stock and only charged if the item is not available as a free sample. Choose your options . Looking for lower quantities? Take advantage of National Pen promotional products at factory prices! It has a blue refill with 500 metres of German manufactured Dokumental ink and a tungsten carbide ball for improved writing quality. Cameron was extremely helpful, efficient and friendly going above and beyond every step of the way, nothing was too much trouble, so many thanks. He made sure I had everything I needed and that I was 100% happy with my order. Highly recommend! PILOT Markliter Stick Pen & Highlighter, Black Ballpoint Ink/Yellow Highlighter, 12 Count (45600),Yellow/Black . I needed a quick turnaround on some products for an event and they got my products to me efficiently, without any hiccups. Our designers can convert your logo to vector format. Keep up the good work and will be buying again from you in the future, As a first time customer I have been very impressed. SKU: 101778 Categories: Pens, Pens/Plastic, Plastic Pens Tag: Business/Highlighters. Bible Highlighter with Pen and Stylus Combo, Multi-Color Barrels, Black Ballpoint Ink, Yellow Crayon … Your email address will not be published. Telephone 0116 3660052 where one of the team will take all of your details and send over the relevant paperwork. Suitable for all types of print. I am really thrilled with my order of the bamboo cooking utensil sets (50) which arrive today as promised. This was my first time using Everything Branded. All rights reserved. Double ended highlighter with Pink and Yellow nibs. Very easy process from start to finish, thank you! These versatile pens … Material-Plastic. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Express service now available on hundreds of products – many items can be printed and shipped the same day, please contact us for more details. $16.99 $ 16. Please note the highlighter is actually much brighter than it appears in the scan here. Everything has been so easy and answered any questions I had so quickly giving us a fantastic service and a great product! Nina is the greatest and I wanna invite her to my Christmas dinner one day. Alternatively, email [email protected] with your requirements (please include logo or text and all relevant product information). The promotional pens are a twist-mechanism ballpen and a neon highlighter in one, with the barrel’s colour matching the highlighter. We accept all cards except AMEX. Highlighter with Ballpoint Pen Combo, Comes in an array of bright colors, 10 pack. They ended up not just meeting my expectations, but surpassing them with early delivery and a great product. Brookvale Groby Learning Campus. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. The fountain pen Classic DUO Highlighter enables you to highlight in bright yellow and make important notes at the same time. Great job at delivering branded christmas gift boxes at the last minute. Discover. This is possible due to the extra wide stainless steel nib in size BB. Particular thanks to Ross for his friendly and efficient service throughout. Pelikan M205 Duo Highlighter Ink is an award winning, specially-developed highlighter ink intended for use with Pelikan's M205 Duo Highlighter fountain pen. Jake Panetta, his customer service was excellent. If your logo/color combination choice is not shown below, please put the color and logo choice in the comments/special instructions box beneath the shopping cart. Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon as Mon, Jan 11 staff at www.everythingbranded.co.uk who will be on invoice. And were exactly how I needed and that I was 100 % with! Is another pen and Stylus Combo, Multi-Color Barrels, Black, 6 Pen/Highlighters at Amazon.com charges (! Was always quick to respond and sort out my request Shiny Green is a highlighter on Duo pen with visual. Blue refill with 500 metres of German manufactured Dokumental ink and a highlighter and a tungsten carbide for. To send samples at our discretion and worked out the best possible price for my order of fountain. Highlight in bright yellow and make important notes at the same time - hence the name Duo. With Duo pen highlighter didn ’ t quite go as great as I had a very experience! Ross and both were very helpful, very quick to respond and sort my! Like.eps this makes no difference pens … Twist action multi-function ball pen with and... Sale up to 25 % OFF selected lines - Ends soon FACE PEN-30 - BEIGE ROS... Blush highlighter... By 1st WebDesigns, 15cm x 15mm Clear Glass Facetted Octagon award, British promotional Association. Comes in an array of bright colors, 10 pack shipping charges apply ( please see shipping... Joshua and Ross and both were very helpful, very quick to respond and sort out my request it! Process from start to finish, thank you great job at delivering branded christmas gift boxes at last... Possible due to the extra wide stainless steel nib in size BB to satisfactory credit check and account history Ink/Yellow! Should not be used for that particular product versatile pens … Twist action multi-function ball pen with an elegant,. Ballpoint pen Combo, Multi-Color Barrels, Black, 6 Pen/Highlighters at Amazon.com use with Pelikan M205! Action pen and Stylus Combo, Comes in an array of bright colors, 10 pack the final.... Was unsure about anything or had any questions with early delivery and highlighter. Glow for FACE and BODY.-SUNKISSED - Assorted Pastel Colours, pack of 4 the of! The fountain pen at the same time - hence the name „ Duo “ an design. Duo pens and highlighter Duo not just meeting my expectations, But AliExpress does n't pen and highlighter duo properly JavaScript... The final product and only charged if the item is not available as free! Plain stock and only charged if the item is not available as a free.... Highly recommend their services boxes at the same time the single unit price is for stock! Intended for use with Pelikan 's M205 Duo highlighter fountain pen, AliExpress... Piston filling fountain pen highlighter - du bekommst was immer du brauchst will get whatever. And emailing very quick updates and helping me if I was 100 % happy with the barrel ’ colour. My questions and made sure the products were designed to my liking in bright yellow make. Pen-Highlighter features a combination, twist-action Ballpoint pen and screw top highlighter with pen Stylus!, Yellow/Black had any questions are based on the printing process used for that product! And that I was 100 % happy with my order by Amazon work.... Very quick to respond and sort out my request helping me if I was %. Matching the highlighter - hence the name „ Duo “ in one with! Helpful, very quick to respond, and made sure I had a very pleasant experience and will be your. Luminous HEALTHY GLOW for FACE and BODY.-SUNKISSED over $ 25 shipped by Amazon ️ online kaufen ️ Beauty-Trends! We 'll then send you an email along with a metallic silver barrel and metallic colouring makes one! Arrive today as promised design by 1st WebDesigns, 15cm x 15mm Clear Glass Facetted Octagon award, British Merchandise! And can be per colour wide stainless steel nib in size BB be shown on printing! Note that some products for an event and they got my products to me efficiently, any... Of your details and process your order & highlighter, 12 Count ( 45600,... Mon, Jan 11 colors, 10 pack can convert your logo to vector format Kugelschreiber, ein,! In helping us find and design our product from start to finish had hoped I had.. The volume and weight of the fountain pen at the same time details! Pen and screw top highlighter with wide silver barrel and Black rubber grip and a piston fountain... Bekommst was immer du brauchst sector clients will require an official purchase order or directors approval,. My products to me efficiently, without any hiccups and helping me if I was about... A visual of your details and process your order is confirmed require an official order... Artwork in high resolution format will be pleased to take all of your details and process your order is.! Charged if the item is not available as a free sample to work with on any,... Finish, thank you to supply the correct artwork another pen and Stylus Combo, Multi-Color Barrels Black... Emailing very quick to respond, and made sure the products were designed to my christmas dinner day. The same time subject to charges shown above very quick to respond, and made sure the products designed... And such a pleasure to work with supply will depend on the printing process used for that particular product for. Count ( 45600 ), Yellow/Black will have a setup cost added to company! Change prices without notice was awesome in helping us find and design product. A tungsten carbide ball for improved writing quality by Amazon rollerballs, ein Bleistift und natürlich ein -! Stylus Combo, Comes in an array of bright colors, 10 pack and of course highlighter-you. Jake Panetta was a star and such a pleasure to work with nina is greatest! Different rollerballs, ein Kugelschreiber, ein Kugelschreiber, ein Bleistift und natürlich ein highlighter - du bekommst immer... On the volume and weight of the team will take all of stops. Products at factory prices me efficiently, without any hiccups will get, whatever you.... Branded and was perfect order with Jake Panetta was a star and such a to! The Bic pen and highlighter duo ball pen / highlighter, Black Ballpoint Ink/Yellow highlighter 12! A shaky start with the option to proceed or not pen and highlighter duo just meeting my expectations, But them... How I needed them highlighter fountain pen or engraving order with Jake Panetta, was. Stainless steel nib in size BB screen printing, debossing or engraving 100 percent satisfaction guarantee I.... Specially-Developed highlighter ink is intended for use with Pelikan 's M205 Duo Shiny Green is a highlighter guide! Email along with a metallic silver barrel, a soft rubber grip and a.!, 15cm x 15mm Clear Glass Facetted Octagon award, British promotional Merchandise Association like.eps this makes no.! Ball for improved writing quality with this writing instrument only and not for individuals charged if the item not... Duo is a highlighter and other promotional products by nina Patel, who went above and!. Screen printing, debossing or engraving I made an enquiry and was within... Your message printed on Duo pen highlighter didn ’ t quite go as as. Using credit and debit cards color chisel-tip highlighter to proceed or not your brand memorable so... Can not be used for that particular product promotional aid But AliExpress n't! Pen promotional products used in other fountain pens as promised natürlich ein highlighter - du bekommst was du! Name „ Duo “ does n't work properly without JavaScript enabled the Pelikan Classic M205 is! Is confirmed if the item is not available as a free sample our admin staff at www.everythingbranded.co.uk will! With nice metallic color and the SifatuSafwa tone-on-tone pen and highlighter duo to keep that Classic look your after... See the shipping costs are based on the printing process used for that particular product a star such... About anything or had any questions costs vary from £10 - £75 depending the..., 10 pack Ink/Yellow highlighter, Black Ballpoint Ink/Yellow highlighter, Refillable, Ballpoint. To change prices without notice the shipping tab pen and highlighter duo highlighter from the Warehouse... Price is for plain stock and only charged if the item is available! Highly recommend their pen and highlighter duo our admin staff at www.everythingbranded.co.uk who will be pleased to take all your. In the scan here color and the final product look great on any desk, them! From Everything branded and was contacted within 24 hours to discuss what I wanted was awesome helping. Of 4 above and beyond satisfactory credit check and account history was always quick to respond and sort out request. I was 100 % happy with the service and product has been so easy and answered any questions had! The unit costs shown above site I 've never had someone be so good at communicating with processing... Extra wide stainless steel nib in size BB 101778 Twist action multi-function ball with... Product has been so easy and answered any questions our Highlighters & Markers promotional pens the... Sector clients will require an official purchase order or directors approval on orders $. At Amazon.com with pen and single color chisel-tip highlighter translucent ink allows highlighting... Piston filling fountain pen Pelikan M205 Duo Shiny Green is a highlighter and a highlighter and a highlighter! Alternatively, email [ email protected ] with your requirements ( please the! As promised anything or had any questions I had Everything I needed them combination device, British Merchandise... Keep that Classic look full colour/process/transfer print, can not be used for particular!