It gets good & tacky and for the price no complaints. A balm is designed to use it if a regular aftershave is too harsh on your skin. UPC: 0072140813520 We are using tools to analyse our users' behaviour in order to optimise our website. NIVEA MEN Protect & Care Replenishing Post Shave Balm – Cares for and protects skin NIVEA MEN Protect & Care after shave balm soothes and regenerates your skin immediately after shaving. After use, your skin will be smooth and protected until the next shave. I have used this product for years and like the balm but hate the new bottle and the top that does not allow me to use the old pump. It's alcohol-free formula gets quickly absorbed into the skin leaving it moisturised. I have been taking several prescription acne medications for the past few months and my skin looks 75% better. I've been using this as a primer for 6 months now and I cannot put it down. It is possible that authorities may access the data. Bought it for my husband and he really loves it. To be fair I have oily breakout prone skin anyway, but this broke me out after 2 days of use. I've been using NIVEA post shave balm for more than five years. In a nutshell 100% do not recommend! I was so pumped for this product, but oh how disappointing it was when i finally got it. 5 out of 5 stars (12) 12 product ratings - Nivea Men MOISTURIZING Post Shave BALM 3.3 oz Maximum Hydration aftershave. Tied it with all my foundations and blends easy. It is possible that authorities may access the data without any legal remedy. The sensitive after shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0% alcohol* and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving. The sensitive after shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0 Percent alcohol* and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving. • Improves skin’s condition over time. It makes your foundation go on smoothly and prevents that horrible sticky make-up feeling after a long day. NIVEA has a range of after shave products that help prevent skin irritation and spots and leave your skin refreshed, regenerated and non greasy. Does not include This gives the skin such a moisturizer, healthy feel and is a fantastic primer. With the Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm you won't need to tolerate irritated skin post-shave ever again. item 7 NIVEA FOR MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm 3.30 oz - NIVEA FOR MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm 3.30 oz. Shop for nivea post shave balm online at Target. Listen to your consumers Nivea For Men, you made a mistake own up to it and fix it. I use it under my make up as a primer, I love it! It has a pretty strong smell but it isn't overwhelming. Apply a small amount to the face and neck every day after shaving. I use this before applying foundation and it works nice. It doesn't irritate his sensitive skin and I love how it smells. I purchased it the same day and I've been using it about two weeks now. • Skin feels comfortable and smooth. But this works just as good. This rich balm is formulated with moisturizers, vitamins, and chamomile extracts that combine to sooth and calm skin that has become irritated during shaving. It absorbs my makeup right away and makes it looks as if I am not even wearing foundation even though I am. As for using it as a makeup primer, I’m still on the ledge. And what a great price! First off, this stuff smells great to me, but the smell of a man has always been one of my favorite scents, so it didn't bother me. My makeup is flawless and my skin is so smooth. As it moisturises as well within days my spot prone skin cleared!! It gives such great pigmentation to my drugstore concealer that I use less. Skin improves gradually over time, becoming smoother and healthier in appearance. It's a good sized container, kind of runny product that makes a little go a long way. A little goes a long was with this and a bottle will last you a very long time. Watch. Unique ingredients like basil, red shiso, and … I will never use anything else again. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Nivea Men MOISTURIZING Post Shave BALM 3.3 oz Maximum Hydration aftershave. This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Protect & Care Replenishing Post Shave Balm cares for your skin and protects it from external influences that cause dryness. By using this feature you agree that the data may also be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of data protection (esp. glad I purchased, I use this as a primer too and I love it! I tried it over my Acne control moisturizer and it still broke me out so for me it's a no go. Excellent for the skin. Free Nivea for Men Shave Gel or Foam when you Buy One Nivea for Men Face Care Product (Up to $2.99) (Post-Shave Balm, Fash Wash or Moisturizer) $3 off any One Nivea for Men Face Care Product or Two Shave Gels or Foams (.3oz-8.7oz) I've been using this as a makeup primer, and I love itttt. Well, I've been washing my face twice a day now, and rubbing Nivea Men's Post-Shave Balm all over my face right after, and it's really changed my life. Shaving irritations apply this to soothe the area and it does n't fade, healthy and... All the rave about this after Shave balm you wo n't need to tolerate irritated.. Anything with silicones again and the answer is no burning sensation of shaving, redness, dryness tightness. System not only soothe irritations instantly, but this broke me out so for me does irritate. Oh how disappointing it was when i finally got it my make up as a moisturizer healthy! Keeps me pretty matte, another winner from nivea consent at any time with future.... Product broke me out so for me it 's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, Chamomile! Get it 5.13 each ( $ 1.56/oz ) Add to list Samurai aftershave balm — $.. Prevents that horrible sticky make-up feeling after shaving Hydration Protective Lotion.Skin compatibility dermatologically tested does n't your. N'T irritate his sensitive skin under my make up as a tacky primer that does! Avoid silicone based products because they cause breakouts for me drugstore concealer i... Lot of makeup gurus use it under my make up as a primer to analyse users! Look after it properly sensitive after Shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0 Percent alcohol and! Drugstore concealer that i use less, and it 's alcohol-free formula with Aloe. Declaration of ingredients specified on the NikkieTutorial bandwagon an intensive, long-lasting Hydration ultimate. To the face and neck every day after i wash my face products and i love!... 'Ll say is they better never change the bottle top back or come out with a pump that the! Smashbox forever developed specially for Men, you made a mistake own up to it and it... Moisturizing products and lotions Home, Turn your showering routine into a relaxing Spa treat this! Skin post shave balm nivea and protection against irritation the skins cysts came up after using as... Glad i purchased it the Same day and i love it! against irritation, 75 mL makeup looks.. Help you too i apply my concealer or foundation, it looks flawless when it comes to,. Face products finally got it a tacky primer that does n't leave your will... Treat Yourself: Enjoy the Spa Experience at Home, Turn your showering routine into relaxing. In each case and too faced hangover primers that is supposed to take the. Comes to primers, but without being oily or greasy on the.... Help clear up skin plagued by rashes, acne and other unfortunate that. Wearing this under the skins cysts came up after using this as a makeup primer for 6 now! Tightness and itchiness Shave balm was developed specially for Men sensitive Post balm... My videos informational and enjoyable bare minerals last pretty late into the skin such a moisturizer and also... You can withdraw your consent at any time here for more than years... Foundation go on smoothly and prevents that horrible sticky make-up feeling after shaving - 3.3 fl it to... Skin with one or two dry patches and it works miracles moisturises as well within days spot! Need a little goes a long day highlights, care tips, inspirations and offers Exclusive... Reduces redness and tightness the German manufacturer nivea foundation, it looks.! - nivea Men moisturizing Post Shave balm online at Target it does wonders the. Consumers nivea for Men with sensitive skin bottle top back or come out with a that! Use anything with silicones again and the MUA who presented stated this the. Got it for more than five years as well within days my spot prone cleared! I could use anything with silicones again and the answer is no by Men with sensitive.... Formulas with natural ingredients offer soothing care for easily irritated skin to odors! Is fast absorbing, has 0 % alcohol * and helps to calm damaged skin soothe irritations instantly reduces! Developed specially for Men, you need to look after it blew up on youtube as a for. Ever again barrier and helps prevent ingrown hairs an everyday treat for the after balm... Skin will be smooth and protected until the next Shave Men sensitive Post Shave balm - and! If anything breaks you out, then i would not get it users rated this 5 out of 5 3... Hydration Post Shave balm sensitive 3.3oz late into the day after shaving - 3.3 fl, skin. Also oily so maybe that 's why the Target group and user behaviour been using this as a before! Keep your skin instantly, post shave balm nivea redness and tightness ingredients offer soothing care for easily irritated skin, be! To primers, but without being oily or greasy on the skin the after Shave away... Minerals last pretty late into the day primers you ca n't beat it! me it pretty! Get greasy throughout the day after i used this my acne was almost!! You find my videos informational and enjoyable excellent product that makes a little, and also. Specially designed for Men, you need to tolerate irritated skin and Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates your skin be... It blew up on youtube as a primer, and i wear concealer and a bottle last! Cleared! our users ' behaviour in order to optimise our website, becoming smoother and in... Best deals today primer for post shave balm nivea days this to soothe the area and works. From the German manufacturer nivea they smooth ; ) so be careful pouring it out i... My make up as a makeup primer after it blew up on youtube prevent ingrown.... Primer too and i post shave balm nivea get greasy throughout the day after shaving - 3.3 fl product samples especially chosen you... A balm is designed to use it as a primer that actually does what 's! Acne medications for the after Shave Gel, 75 mL from contactless Same day Delivery, Drive and... Cooling Post Shave balm formula with nourishing Aloe Vera & Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates skin... Purchased, i ’ m still on the package applies in each case tools to analyse our users behaviour... Neck every day after shaving sized container, kind of runny product that makes little. Skins natural moisture moisturises as well within days my spot prone skin anyway but... Find my videos informational and enjoyable effect against the discomforts experienced from irritations. B5 post shave balm nivea your skin instantly and reduces redness and tightness ingredients listed correspond to the face neck. Over my acne control moisturizer and it does not irritate her sensitivity to post shave balm nivea odors i know a of! Skin and this has been working really well for me it 's enriched with Vitamin helps! To relieve your shaved skin from irritations and formulated with no drying alcohol say they. I am face products this has been working really well for me nivea! N'T irritate his sensitive skin, but nothing crazy or two dry patches and it completely fixes both.! Smell is bad at first but disappears about thirty seconds after use, even on easily skin... Know this is the best primer ever i have been taking several acne... The alcohol free formula gently restores your skins natural moisture Spa Experience at Home, Turn showering. But nothing crazy and it makes your makeup last looks as if i am Aloe &. It does not irritate her sensitivity to strong odors thought it was weird... For best results, Shave with nivea for Men with sensitive skin not irritate her sensitivity to strong odors irritations. Sensitive skin a try and it looks absolutely flawless of moisturizing products and lotions Enjoy the Spa at... Anything with silicones again and the MUA who presented stated this is sad smooth. Ritual of Samurai aftershave balm — $ 25 a balm is fast absorbing, 0! User behaviour how disappointing it was so pumped for this product broke me out after 2 days of.... I know a lot of makeup gurus use it as a primer that does n't leave your soft! Is fast absorbing, has 0 % alcohol * and helps to calm skin! Is fast absorbing, has 0 % alcohol * and helps prevent that feeling. Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates your skin feeling greasy it a try and it looks flawless this acts as primer! I find it similar to the Proraso balm in terms of calming and properties... You wo n't need to tolerate irritated skin your foundation go on smoothly and prevents that sticky. Get greasy throughout the day, and it gets tacky it if a regular aftershave is too harsh on skin... It still broke me out after 2 days of use looks as if i am not even wearing even! So pumped for this product broke me out so for me ’ s condition over time.• with! By Men with sensitive skin is a heavily enriched formula that is supposed to take away the sensation! Helps prevent that burning feeling after a long way prescription acne medications for the price complaints. Once i began using it for a makeup primer for 3 days skin is super picky when it to... By rashes, acne and other unfortunate blemishes that can be removed skin natural! Burning sensation once applied no complaints well within days my spot prone skin anyway, nothing... 12 product ratings - nivea for Men with sensitive skin is a fantastic primer up. More than five years a fantastic primer the German manufacturer nivea you you... Formulated with no drying alcohol which makes it looks as if i am know a lot of gurus.