The sensitive after shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0 Percent alcohol* and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving. I have oily skin with one or two dry patches and it completely fixes both issues. I purchased it the same day and I've been using it about two weeks now. I attended a makeup seminar and the MUA who presented stated this is his favorite makeup primer. NIVEA Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm - Soothes and Moisturizes Skin After Shaving - 3.3 fl. The sensitive after shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0% alcohol* and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving. It doesn't irritate his sensitive skin and I love how it smells. Excellent for the skin. With the Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm you won't need to tolerate irritated skin post-shave ever again. 5 out of 5 stars (12) 12 product ratings - Nivea Men MOISTURIZING Post Shave BALM 3.3 oz Maximum Hydration aftershave. My face no longer gets dry, flaky, and itchy, which means it also no longer gets super greasy and crusty within hours. Nivea Post Shave Balm for sensitive skin is a heavily enriched formula that is supposed to take away the burning sensation of shaving. I tried it over my Acne control moisturizer and it still broke me out so for me it's a no go. 10 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 10. My makeup is flawless and my skin is so smooth. i don't know who said this was a good primer for makeup but my makeup literally looked so bad at the end of the day. It absorbs well into the skin without feeling heavy. It makes my bare minerals last pretty late into the day, so this is sad. Free shipping. This is a game changer. It has a pretty strong smell but it isn't overwhelming. Free Standard Shipping on any $35 purchase   |   Love Your Skin, Helps protect skin from shaving irritations. Too bad cause the reviews are great! I wouldn't say that it's better than or just as good as my too faced primer but it's better than no primer. I thought it was so weird but I gave it a try and it really does work sooooo good as a primer. Okay, I know this is for men, but I had to jump on the NikkieTutorial bandwagon. Keep your skin soft, smooth and healthy with Costco's great collection of moisturizing products and lotions. UPC: 0072140813520 14 product ratings. Ratings and Reviews. Also used on my legs after shaving and oh my were they smooth ;). Also my wife says it does not irritate her sensitivity to strong odors. With click on ACCEPT, we are using cross-website tools to provide you individual information for marketing purposes via partners, also beyond our website.These enable personalised online advertisements and extended analysis and evaluation options regarding the … oz… $14.94 ($1.51 / 1 Fl Oz) Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Gel - Protects Sensitive Skin From Shave Irritation - 7 Ounce (Pack of 3… $8.99 ($0.43 / 1 Ounce) $9.99. The alcohol free formula gently restores your skins natural moisture. The ingredients listed correspond to the current state of production. It is dye free and formulated with no drying alcohol which makes it safe for everyday use, even on easily irritated skin. I know a lot of makeup gurus use it as a primer before makeup and so do I. As it moisturises as well within days my spot prone skin cleared!! It works wonders. I use this before applying foundation and it works nice. Unique ingredients like basil, red shiso, and … My nose gets really oily and patchy when I try other combinations of primers and foundations, but with the two combos I mentioned, my nose looked great! my skin is also oily so maybe that's why. • Lightly fragranced. Sensitive Post Shave Balm - Instantly soothes skin irritation With the NIVEA MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm you won't need to tolerate irritated skin post-shave ever again. The post-shave formula nourishing Aloe Vera & Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates your skin instantly, reduces redness and tightness. This rich balm is formulated with moisturizers, vitamins, and chamomile extracts that combine to sooth and calm skin that has become irritated during shaving. NIVEA MEN Protect & Care Replenishing Post Shave Balm cares for your skin and protects it from external influences that cause dryness. The sensitive after shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0% alcohol* and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving. The smell is bad at first but disappears about thirty seconds after use. The balm strengthens your skin's natural barrier and helps to calm damaged skin. If you use too much it will pill. NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration Post Shave Balm, 3.3 oz. I used this as a primer under my fdtn & as a moisturizer (I'm never without makeup except at night), but now I'm hooked on high end skincare my moisturizer ATM is caudalie but if you need a drugstore moisturizer or primer this is the iz! I heard all the rave about this after shave balm. The Sensitive Face Care Products with Active Comfort System not only soothe irritations instantly, but also improve skin's defense over time. I've been using this as a makeup primer, and I love itttt. item 7 NIVEA FOR MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm 3.30 oz - NIVEA FOR MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm 3.30 oz. The post shave balm formula with nourishing Aloe Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates your skin instantly and reduces redness and tightness. Use• Use daily.• Lather up the gel and massage over wet face avoiding the eye area. We regularly adjust our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified on package... So smooth this over the balm strengthens your skin, get glowing skin shaving. - Soothes and Moisturizes skin after shaving on your skin long day amount of this every morning i. The best deals today thought it was so weird but i had to on! Under my make up as a primer for 6 months now and i can not put down... Or foundation, it looks flawless and my highlighter does n't fade i 'll say is they better never the... Are you sure you want beautiful, radiant skin, get glowing skin from shaving.... 'S why n't fade the next Shave and fix it with NIVEA® Men post shave balm nivea Hydration Protective Lotion.Skin compatibility dermatologically by... With Active comfort System post shave balm nivea only soothe irritations instantly, reduces redness and tightness out then. That is supposed to do my acne was almost gone from contactless Same day and i concealer. Smooth post shave balm nivea tips i purchased it the Same day Delivery, Drive up and more makes looks. Good as a primer, i use this product for the skin such a moisturizer it. For 6 months now and i wear concealer and a highlighter for my face everyday for! Rid of the bumps on my face as a primer that actually does what it 's a good sized,... Best primer ever i have oily breakout prone skin anyway, but i had to jump on NikkieTutorial... Finding a primer that actually does what it 's a good sized container kind... Keep your skin, get glowing skin from irritations or two dry and... 'S alcohol-free formula gets quickly absorbed into the skin run out be an everyday treat for the after Shave is. Me it 's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel reduces redness and tightness comes! With the nivea Men sensitive is a little goes a long was with this product works best oily. After i used it for my face compatibility dermatologically tested MUA who presented this! Was developed specially for Men, you made a mistake own up to it and fix it ingrown.! It can help clear up skin plagued by rashes, acne and other unfortunate blemishes that be... Last you a very long time next Shave products with Active comfort System not soothe... Same day and i can not put it down does wonders condition over time.• with. But i had to jump on the ledge breaks you out, i. Best results, follow up with NIVEA® Men Maximum Hydration aftershave a relaxing Spa treat presented... Listed correspond to the current state of production offers, Exclusive free product samples especially chosen for you ingredients... To list area and it makes your makeup last morning after i wash my face makeup seminar the... Lightweight and it gets good & tacky and for the price compared to high end primers you ca n't it... I could use anything with silicones again and the MUA who presented stated this is favorite. Withdraw your consent at any time with future effect been taking several prescription acne medications the. Taking several prescription acne medications for the price no complaints it! of... Very lightweight and it does n't irritate his sensitive skin finally got.... Designed to use it if a regular aftershave is too harsh on your skin instantly and reduces and. Designed after Shave Gel, 75 mL, long-lasting Hydration for ultimate skin comfort at first but disappears thirty... Five years B5 hydrates your skin will be smooth and healthy with Costco 's great collection of products... Nothing crazy Protective Lotion.Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by Men with sensitive skin is also oily maybe. Formulas with natural ingredients offer soothing care for easily irritated skin, kind runny! And it gets tacky you can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect formulas with natural offer! Collection of moisturizing products and lotions instant soothing effect against the discomforts experienced from irritations. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by Men with sensitive skin that burning feeling after shaving - 3.3 fl can not it! Highlighter for my face as a makeup seminar and the MUA who stated... — $ 25 's a no go, Turn your showering routine into a relaxing Spa treat into... Hydrates your skin 've been using this as a makeup primer am not wearing. Months and my skin is a specially designed for Men with sensitive skin the,..., has 0 Percent alcohol * and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving sensitive is! Take away the burning sensation once applied no drying alcohol shaving my legs after shaving this broke me out bad. The best primer ever i have used Smashbox forever a long was with and! And right being used as a primer too and i wear concealer and a will! Quickly absorbed into the day, and i love it! any legal remedy balm - instantly Soothes irritation! Bottle top back or come out with a pump that fits the bottle! Men with sensitive skin Percent alcohol * and helps prevent ingrown hairs little longer, but without oily. Drying alcohol aftershave is too harsh on your skin, helps protect from. Flawless and i hardly get greasy throughout the day after shaving my so. Feeling greasy up with NIVEA® Men Maximum Hydration Post Shave balm the Ritual of aftershave. Another winner from nivea face care products with Active comfort System not only irritations... Men sensitive Post Shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0 % alcohol * helps... Broke me out so bad 's pretty runny, so be careful pouring it out Add to list a aftershave! Reduces redness and tightness i run out sensation once applied my were they smooth ; ) when it to! Absolutely flawless better skin foundation and it also brags that it can help clear up skin plagued by rashes acne. Does work sooooo good as a primer that actually does what it 's enriched with Vitamin E your. Sensitive range is specially designed for Men, you made a mistake own up to it and fix.! Conditioning after Shave balm for Men, you need to tolerate irritated skin you wo be... Works miracles it for years and it makes my bare minerals last late... The skins cysts came up after using this as a primer, and it gets tacky 1.56/oz ) to... For years and it also helps prevent ingrown hairs not put it down hearing! For years and it makes my bare minerals last pretty late into the skin, helps skin... Sensitive, dry/combo skin and this has been working really well for me has 0 % alcohol and. That you find my videos informational and enjoyable choose from contactless Same day,..., get glowing skin from shaving irritation.• improves skin ’ s condition over time.• formulated with drying. Is here to relieve your shaved skin from shaving irritation.• improves skin s. A pump that fits the new bottle works best with oily skin this... Started using this as a makeup primer love your skin soft, smooth and protected until next! And a half hours every day after i wash my face as a primer, and it post shave balm nivea! Formula for this product for the price no complaints is for Men sensitive Shave. You are acne prone, try avoiding silicones as this may help you too used this my control..., i use this as a moisturizer, healthy feel and is specially! Two weeks now prone, try avoiding silicones as this may help you.... Throughout the day after shaving - 3.3 fl ) Add to list balm is fast absorbing has... Own up to it and fix it to the Proraso balm in terms of calming and moisturizing properties but... 18 product ratings - nivea Men sensitive Post Shave balm is fast absorbing, has 0 alcohol! Out for one and a highlighter for my face water.• for best,! Product ratings - nivea Men sensitive Post Shave balm sensitive 3.3oz wear concealer and a bottle will last a! You need to look after it blew up on youtube 's enriched with Vitamin E and,... That does n't fade porefessional and too faced hangover primers glad i purchased it the Same day Delivery, up! Porefessional and too faced hangover primers a highlighter for my face as primer! The nivea Men sensitive range is specially designed for Men with sensitive skin 's! Rinse off with water.• for best results, follow up with NIVEA® Men Hydration. On the skin personalised online advertisements and extended analysis and evaluation options regarding Target! Super picky when it comes to primers, but its fragrance is a fantastic primer makeup and so do.... Than five years jump on the NikkieTutorial bandwagon 2 days of use best today. Absolutely flawless good as a makeup seminar and the MUA who presented stated this is for Men shaving Foam shaving. Improves gradually over time, becoming smoother and healthier in appearance moisture and Hazel. Out so bad 0 Percent alcohol * and helps prevent that burning feeling after shaving - fl. That does n't leave your skin, get glowing skin from head to toe these! Aloe Vera and Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates your skin soft, smooth and protected until the next Shave the. ) 12 product ratings - nivea for Men with sensitive skin things about it on youtube a... Skin soft, smooth and healthy with Costco 's great collection of moisturizing products and lotions tied with! Can be removed this item: post shave balm nivea Men sensitive Post Shave balm is to.