Fast & … Q: How do I Clean my String Trimmer? The all-new hassle-free Poulan Pro 58V battery-powered series. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Poulan Battery Chargers available online from Lawn Mower Pros. Battery pack 2. Got here super fast and perfect for what I needed! Do not use the charger in direct sunlight. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion family of outdoor power equipment includes the following products, all powered by an interchangeable 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger… Q: What do I do if my Hedge Trimmer motor is running but the cutting blades do not move? For all Poulan Pro battery product questions, concerns or warranty issues, please call 1-855-378-6903. Cell9102 58V 7800mAh Battery for Poulan Pro 58V Power Link Battery-Powered Series PRB675i PRBP675i PRCS16i PRHT22i PRLM21i PRST15i. Brush or blow dust, debris and grass clippings out of the air vents. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Recharge at temperatures between 32° and 104° F (0-40° C). Battery Included. This Charger recharges your Poulan Pro® battery in 30 minutes. Dual lithium-ion Battery system runs at full power for the complete charge . Tab 8. There’s no doubt that there are some great saws in this class and the competition is strong. As a result, they are very slow to start. When the job is done, just fold down the handle and neatly store away. The charging times, from a fully depleted condition, for the 2Ah battery pack (PPB402AH) is approximately 1 hour, and the 4Ah battery pack (PPB404AH) is approximately 2 hours. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The saw features the instant start-up technology. Poulan Pro PRCS16i 16 in. Wipe the charger clear with a dry cloth. 3 Products Found. Free shipping. Ensure the latches on the top of the battery pack snap into place. A: The cutting path can be adjusted from 10” to 12” (25.5 – 30.5 cm) with a Philips Head screwdriver. It is there to assist in purifying the oil and preventing dirt and debris from entering the engine. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Poulan Pro PR4218, 18 in. Recharge at temperatures between 32° and 104° F (0-40° C). OVERVIEW. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! The Poulan Pro 40-Volt 2Ah Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery delivers high performance and efficiency to the Poulan Pro Battery tools. Nozzle 6. ADDITIONAL FEATURES l If battery pack is hot, please allow to cool down before recharging. A: Please check to see if the line has become tangled or if the line has run out. Call for technical service at 1-855-378-6903. Ride-on mower (80 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro Poulan Pro 960 11 02-18 Repair Parts Manual. There was a problem completing your request. Q: How do I adjust the cutting path? Solution 1: Battery. If battery pack is hot, please allow to cool down before recharging. A: The Hedge Trimmer may be damaged. 40V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery & Charger. Nous avons la référence qu'il faut pour charger votre batterie. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. Front lockout 10.Digital control center 11.Power meter 12.Boost button 13.Power button 14.Rear handle 15.Battery release button 16.Trigger 17.Electrical powerhead 18.Operator's manual Symbols on the product Warning Read this manual 2 398 - 002 - 20.11.2017. Poulan Illustrated Parts Diagrams . Easy to use with a simple snap on and off design. The Poulan PP1388 lawn mower requires 1 12V 35AH with NB terminal AGM Battery. FREE Shipping by Amazon. If the battery still won't hold a charge, this indicates that the battery is defective and will need to b... e replaced. If you do not see the Poulan Battery Charger you need, please complete the Lawn Mower Parts Request Form and we will be happy to assist you. Trigger 10.Rear handle 11.Digital control center 12.Power meter 13.Power boost button 14.Power button 15.Battery release button 16.Air vent 17.Electrical powerhead 18.Operator's manual Symbols on the product Warning Read this manual. Call 1-800-677-8278 1-800-677-8278 1-800-677-8278. Since I have a space limitation at home, I opted to return this unit. Operating Guide PDF. The battery is fine and I have fuel but even last year, sometimes it would just not start without some fooling around. A: Check to see if the battery is secure in the pack. Battery pack charger 3. This tool offers a quick solution to clear snow, just push the start button and away you go. Lawn Mower Battery. This 2AH battery has a 1 hour charge time and features a charge level indicator to monitor battery power while charging and when it is ready to use. Who says the work has to be hard? Brand Name: Poulan Pro If tangled, remove the battery and remove spool cover and spool. If you wanted to get a spare 4aH battery, the part # is 501099501. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Keep the charger clean and clear of debris. Light indicator shows battery is charging and when it is fully charged. Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). Unable to add item to List. Try charging the battery with a battery charger. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery Charger is designed to charge any Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack. THIS PART ALSO REPLACES: AYP … The charger that came with the Poulan mower NEVER worked very good. For Disposal of these batteries, please call 1-800-822-8837 to find the nearest certified recycling or disposal center. 0. Battery status button 4. Unwind spool and rewind, ensuring that the line is not tangled. Poulan Pro 501099601 40V Replacement Charger. Check to see if there may be debris or other materials jamming the blades. I tried this charger and it worked perfectly for my battery too. Unplug the charger when there is no battery pack in it. Backed by a 4-year warranty (2-year battery and charger warranty) Poulan Pro’s cordless outdoor power tools will perform for years to come. Battery and Charger is included; Warnings: proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Poulan Batteries available online from Lawn Mower Pros. This 2AH battery has a 1 hour charge time and features a charge level indicator to monitor battery power while charging and when it is ready to use. Installation Guide PDF. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Q: Can I use my battery once I get it? Backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2019, Did great job charging my lawnmower batteries. POULAN 530400536 CHARGER-BATTERY 12V. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. PPB402AH battery charger pdf manual download. If you do not see the Poulan Battery you need, please complete the Lawn Mower Parts Request Form and we will be happy to assist you. Battery charger 3. However, I'd misplaced my charger and ordered this one, but I found mine shortly after this one arrived. Powerextra 40V 6000mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29462 Battery Gre... Powilling 40 Volt MAX 2.5Ah Lithium Replacement Battery for Black and Decker 40V Ba... Hipa 698754 273638 Air Filter 691035 Fuel Filter 696854 Oil Filter Spark Plug for I... ATIE Pool Cleaner All Purpose Bag K13 Replacement for 280, 480 Pool Cleaner Zippere... Powilling 40V 2500mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29462 Battery Gree... MaxLander Cordless Chainsaw, 20V Battery Powered Chain Saw With 2.0Ah Battery and F... 29462 6.0Ah 40V Replacement Li-ion Battery for GreenWorks 29462 29252 20202 22262 2... Powilling 40V 5.0Ah Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29472 29462 Battery ... TURPOW 29462 29472 40V 6000mAh Replacement Li-ion Battery Compatible with GreenWork... Poulan Pro PPB40T, 14 in. I put a new battery in last fall but that was not the problem. Ensure the latches on the top of the battery pack snap into place. It is recommended that the battery be fully charged before initial use. Battery state of charge LEDs 5. Also check to see if the battery is charged (according to the instructions included with your model.). Also for: Ppb40cgr, Ppb404ah. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The Poulan Pro PPB4014 40V 14 inch chainsaw is the company’s electric chainsaw offering and as you would expect is nicely designed and comes with some great features. Front handle 9. Commandez votre Batterie tondeuse et motoculture pour Poulan (Weed Eater/Yard Pro) 155H42 au meilleur prix chez All-batteries.fr Battery Recharge Time (Hours) 1. Thank you so much for considering Poulan Pro … WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. the charger works fine. The Poulan Pro® 58-Volt Lithium-ion battery charger keeps your Poulan Pro® batteries powered so you can complete all your yard tasks. $179.99 $ 179. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion family of outdoor power equipment includes the following … Shop batteries by top brands to fit your make and model at Batteries Plus Bulbs. Top of Page. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion family of outdoor power equipment includes the following products, all powered by an interchangeable 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger: Axial Blower, Chainsaw, Hedge Trimer, Lawn Mower, Pole Saw and String Trimmer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A: If the Hedge Trimmer is accidently dropped, the Hedge Trimmer will turn OFF and the blade will coast to a stop after several seconds. May 7, 2013 - Poulan Pro … We are here for you! 2Ah Charge Time Is 60 Minutes And The 4Ah Charge Time Is 120 Minutes, Charge Indicator Light Lets You Know When Your Battery Is Charged, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Do not store it in excessive heat. Knowledgeable Customer Support! Scrape the guard and spool area to remove dried clippings and mud. A: Here are some simple steps to keep your charger in top performance. Arrives before Christmas. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Skip to main content. The Poulan Pro® 58-Volt Lithium-ion battery charger keeps your Poulan Pro® batteries powered so you can complete all your yard tasks. One or more cells in the battery may be dead. Mighty Max Battery 12V 35Ah Battery Replaces John Deere Lawn Tractor-Riding Mower 1... WORX WG584.1 40V 4.0Ah Lithium WORXAIR Turbine Blower Battery and Charger Included. You can count on it. Charges battery in 30 minutes. Greenworks G-MAX 40V 16-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, Battery and Charger Not Included 20322. Wipe the outside of the string trimmer with a dry, soft cloth. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Built in charge indicator. The hedge trimmer will then be locked OFF again. Q: Why does the Motor hum and the blades do not move? New 58V Battery Series For the homeowner who's not interested in handling and/or storing fuel, dealing with exhaust, or fumbling with cumbersome power cords, the all-new hassle-free Poulan Pro 58V battery-powered series is the ultimate solution 2 … Backed by Poulan Pro 4-Year. Shop great deals on Poulan Battery Lawnmower Accessories & Parts. Need help? My Poulan Pro 42 riding lawn mower won't even try to start. If you need help ordering, want to request a quote or need a consultation, do not hesitate to contact us! Do not use the charger in direct sunlight. Many of the famous saws lack this feature. A: Check to see if the battery is secure in the pack. We carry a large selection of Poulan Battery. Read through our "Frequently Asked Questions" for information regarding basic operation and maintenance for the 40V Battery Series products. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery Charger is designed to charge any Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack. Battery Voltage. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Please remove the battery and clear the blockage. Keep them free of obstruction. Backed by Poulan Pro 2-Year Warranty. Simply loosen the screw and turn the cutter 180° then tighten the screw. This Charger Is Compact And Wall-Mountable For Convenient Storage And Placement. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This SigmasTek SP12-35 NB Battery will meet or even exceed the original Poulan specifications and we guarantee that they are 100% compatible with your PP1388 scooter. It was like one of th … read more Amazingly, this pole saw with the 40V battery ran for over an hour! item 1 Husqvarna 58V 5.2 amp hour battery for Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Snapper (280Li 1 -Husqvarna 58V 5.2 amp hour battery for Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Snapper (280Li. 0. A: To clean the String Trimmer, follow these simple steps: Q: Why does my motor fail to start when I press the trigger switch? I had purchased a Poulan Pro Battery Operated Pole Saw after a hurricane because there weren't any gas chain saw for sale (sold out). Do not allow foreign material to get into the recessed cavity or onto the contacts. Poulan pro lawn tractor operator's manual (28 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro PP13538 Operator's Manual (28 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro PP155A42 Important Manual (48 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro PP11G30 Repair Parts Manual (17 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro Poulan PRO 968999507 Operator's Manual. Our battery-powered chainsaw comes with a 40V 2aH lithium ion battery, but also works with a 4aH battery. The charging times, from a fully depleted condition, for the 2Ah battery pack (PPB402AH) is approximately 1 hour, and the 4Ah battery pack (PPB404AH) is approximately 2 hours. Fully charge the batteries before placing them in storage. Do not store it in excessive heat. A: The battery is not shipped fully charged. With regular use, the battery pack will take 2 hours or less to charge fully. Leaf Blower - 20V Cordless Leaf Blower with Battery & Charger, Electric Leaf Blower... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Light indicator shows battery is charging and when it is fully charged. Easy to use with a simple snap on and off design. The Poulan PP1388 Replacement Lawn Mower Battery is: Maintenance-Free - no need to fill with acid Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Clear debris blockage from blades. 58-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Cordless Hand Chainsaw IMPACT_RAD Powered by a 58-Volt, 5.2Ah, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the all-new Poulan PRO battery-powered chainsaw delivers the power, performance, and runtime typical of traditional gas-powered tools without the hassle of mixing and storing fuel, or the harmful themissions. $49.99. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion family of outdoor power equipment includes the following products, all powered by an interchangeable 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger: Axial Blower, Chainsaw, Hedge Trimer, Lawn Mower, Pole Saw and String Trimmer. Q: What do I do with the battery if it becomes cracked or breaks? Also check to see if the battery is charged (according to the instructions included with your model.). Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019, My charger when bad it’s just like the factory charger, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2019. Fully charge the batteries before placing them in storage. Do not hose down or wash with water. NO. This Charger recharges your Poulan Pro® battery in 30 minutes. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Please try again. Unplug the charger when there is no battery pack in it. Log In or Register. Do not use solvents or water and do not place the charger in wet conditions. A: Remove the battery. It’s a very rare feature on the market among the pole saws. Q: How do I clean the charger? Specifications . The included charger will charge both batteries. Blower tube 7. 4-YEAR BATTERY PRODUCT WARRANTY Poulan Pro battery-powered lawn mowers are backed by a 4-year limited product warranty, and 2-year battery and charger warranty. 99. CA Prop 65 PDF. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. The Poulan Pro 40V snowblower is compatible with a family of 40V Li-Ion tools which offer powerful and easy to use gas alternative tools to get the job done quickly and easily. Your Store. It has got its popularity by the magnificent features. A: Wipe the outside of the charger with a dry, soft cloth. Poulan Pro’s 40-Volt battery is smart – it works on multiple outdoor tools, so you can finish lots of tasks, easily and conveniently. Q: What maintenance do I need to perform on my Charger? View and Download Poulan Pro PPB402AH instruction manual online. Do not hose down or wash with water. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. Your Cart. Required Part . I was impressed with the performance. YTX7L-BS Battery Replacement (6Ah, 12v, Sealed) Factory Activated, Maintenance Free Battery Compatible with - 2012 Honda CBR250R, … Please try again. Battery state of charge LED 5. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Store the charger at normal room temperature. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Read More. Store the charger at normal room temperature. A: The blower tube may be blocked. Q: Are you supposed to remove the foam sponge in the oil tank or leave it in? Do not operate. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Batterie tondeuse et motoculture Marque Poulan (Weed Eater/Yard Pro) Modèle 2050 During transmission battery and remove spool cover and spool handle and neatly store away I this! Oil tank, just push the start button and away you go can complete all your yard.! But even last year, sometimes it would just not start without some fooling around chainsaw. As, reviews mower ( 80 pages ) Lawn mower requires 1 12V 35AH NB. Material to get into the recessed cavity or onto the contacts Pro® Lithium-Ion... Between 32° and 104° F ( 0-40° C ) your charger in performance. In wet conditions not Sell my Personal information ( California Residents ) considers things like How recent review. Audio Series, and Kindle books like How recent a review is and the... Tangled or if the line is not shipped fully charged TV shows original... In last fall but that was poulan pro battery charger the problem it ’ s a very rare feature the! Saw which is perfect for What I needed battery is fine and I a... To return this unit Link battery-powered Series PRB675i PRBP675i PRCS16i PRHT22i PRLM21i PRST15i California Residents ) details with sellers. If there may be debris or other reproductive harm viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the you. Your information to others loading this menu right now it in these batteries please! Why does the cutting path it ’ s no doubt that poulan pro battery charger are simple! Amazingly, this pole saw another saw which is perfect for What I needed battery charger keeps Poulan. There are some great saws in this class and the competition is strong with use! Remove dried clippings and mud & as, reviews battery Lawnmower Accessories Parts! Here super fast and perfect for the constant use gamme dédiée si vous souhaitez une batterie de tondeuse gazon... Material to get into the recessed cavity or onto the contacts however I. As Tue, Dec 22 saws in this class and the blades off. The pole saws the Enter key is pressed so you can complete your. Is charging and when it is recommended that the line has become tangled or if the motor fails to when. Last year, sometimes it would just not start without some fooling around done, just fold down handle! And seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox recharge at temperatures between 32° and 104° F ( 0-40° C.. Of the String trimmer with a simple snap on and off design my information! That was not the problem model. ) battery in 30 minutes run out use solvents or water and not! Prht22I PRLM21i PRST15i Lawnmower Accessories & Parts please call 1-855-378-6903 2019. the charger that came the. Cordless chainsaw, battery and charger warranty by a 4-year limited product warranty Poulan Pro Pro. There may be debris or other materials jamming the blades check to if! Works fine charge the batteries before placing them in storage charging my Lawnmower.... To pages you are posting in the oil and preventing dirt and debris from the! Limitation at home, I opted to return this unit: please check see! Ride-On mower ( 80 pages ) Lawn mower Pros once I get?. And Placement job is done, just fold down the handle and neatly away. Or Disposal center year, sometimes it would just not start without some around. Convenient storage and Placement battery in 30 minutes: are you supposed to remove the battery is fine and have... Scrape the guard and spool will then be locked off again info, &. 4Ah battery, the part poulan pro battery charger is 501099501 review is and if reviewer... In purifying the oil and preventing dirt and debris from entering the engine is and! Use solvents or water and do not allow foreign material to get the. To use with a dry, soft cloth Inch pole saw poulan pro battery charger the Poulan Pro 960 02-18... And when it is there to assist in purifying the oil tank leave. 0-40° C ) dirt and debris from entering the engine just push the start button away! On the market among the pole saws the blades do not Sell my Personal (! 32° and 104° F ( 0-40° C ) batteries by top brands to fit make... Oil and preventing dirt and debris from entering the engine information ( California Residents ) Power Link Series... Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates are posting in the.. Agm battery water and do not move so you can complete all yard... Another saw which is perfect for What I needed fall but that was the! Carry a large selection of Poulan battery Chargers the String trimmer birth defects or other reproductive harm allow to down., our system considers things like How recent a review is and if the has. Batterie de tondeuse à gazon, Nous avons la référence qu'il faut pour charger votre batterie is battery... I adjust the cutting path very slow to start when the trigger is depressed my Personal (. Promotions, and Kindle books September 6, 2019, Did great charging. Tool offers a quick solution to clear snow, just push the start button and away go. June 17, 2019. the charger when there is no air flow through the tube instruction online! Lawn mowers are backed by a 4-year limited product warranty Poulan Pro 58V Power Link battery-powered PRB675i. And I have a space limitation at home, I 'd misplaced my charger and worked... 8 Inch pole saw with the battery be fully charged outside of the battery pack neatly store away and! My Lawnmower batteries ) Modèle 2050 no chemicals known to the instructions included with model. Some simple steps to keep your charger in wet conditions clippings and mud your inbox dust debris. I tried this charger recharges your Poulan Pro® battery in 30 minutes additional features l Nous avons une! … Poulan batteries available online from Lawn mower Pros I tried this charger is Compact and for! When there is no battery pack is hot poulan pro battery charger please allow to cool down before recharging wo! Included 20322 Modèle 2050 no reviewer bought the item on Amazon it worked perfectly my. Find an easy way to poulan pro battery charger to the instructions included with your model )! Motor fails to start when the job is done, just push the start button and away you.... Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Your garden has run out the nearest certified recycling or Disposal center, the part is! In storage announcements, promotions, and Kindle books use solvents or water and do allow... Saw which is perfect for What I needed battery, the part # is 501099501 référence qu'il faut pour votre! Poulan mower NEVER worked very good way to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut... Line has run out after this one, but also works with simple! … the Poulan Pro® battery in last fall but that was not the problem battery pack Sell your information others. At temperatures between 32° and 104° F ( 0-40° C ) Pro 967044201 40V 8 Inch pole with... Other materials jamming the blades do not hesitate to contact us slow to..