($16.48 - $875.70) Find great deals on the latest styles of Pfister shower valve cartridge. Pfister 974-285 Ceramic Disc Cartridget. Get the best deals for price pfister shower cartridge at eBay.com. Some faucets have handles the rotate, pull up, or pull out. A Pfister shower/tub stem is a valve you operate when turning the handle to get cold or hot water from the faucet. Looking for GRAINGER APPROVED Cartridge, Fits Brand Price Pfister/Pfister, Plastic (5PZD9)? You save $17.75! Also referenced Price Pfister* Flow-Matic* 900-0220* and 88734*. CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 18. Compare prices & save money on Plumbing Supplies. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. I bought a Price Pfister cartridge # 72-6230 and tried to replace the existing cartridge in Karen's shower/tub combo valve. Pfister #974042 Plastic Shower Faucet Valve Cartridge NEW ... Pfister 974-042 Ceramic Tub Shower Valve Cartridge with Handle (9740420) $36.75. EACH. 9H-8H/C Hot/Cold Stem for Price Pfister Tub/Shower Faucets Repair your leaky faucet with the Danco 9H-8H/C Hot/Cold Stem for Price Pfister Faucets. Price $7.23. Once a new cartridge is installed in a pressure-balance shower valve, it should work like new. Next, identify the broach pattern with the broach chart (see page B-5). Item #199136. Replacement cartridge for 900-022*Original Cartridge had a rocker function THIS REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE ROTATES TO TURN OFF AND ON CDN$ 36 ... More buying choices CDN$ 6.77 (10 used & new offers) Danco 88262 Tub/Shower Handles for Price Pfister Contessa Faucets. Essential Values Pressure Balanced Cartridge #9740420 - Aftermarket Replacement Sub Assembly for Pfister 0X8/JX8/VB8/JV8 Deep Casting Valves 4.3 out of 5 stars 49 $23.99 $ 23 . (3) Pfister PRI974-035 Cartridge ... Price Pfister - Tub and Shower Stem (Hot or Cold) with Threads - SHORT VERSION Our Price: $11.95 . Pfister 974-0420 Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly (12) $61. $13 31 ADD TO CART . 99. Cannot be combined with any other offer or special quotes. Use a caliper or ruler and measure the cartridge. 200 matches. ... Pfister Kenzo Shower System with Valve Trim, Shower Head, Hand Shower and Diverter Valve. Find the right products at the right price every time. 99 How to Use a Faucet (Valve/Stem) Cartridge Identification Chart. It's the part that a single handle faucet is moving inside the plumbing fixture to adjust the flow and temperature. For instance, a pull and turn tub and shower valve can be hard to pull out. Coupon will be applied to published website price, for savings up to $200.00. CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 59. Plastic Tub/Shower Valve Cartridge for Moen. Our Price: $69.95 . Part #: P9708000. A valve that sits without use for too long is more likely to go bad that one that is used regularly. Per the manufacturer, the 974-042 combined cartridge and stem bonnet assembly (one-piece) is for 08 Series tub and/or shower faucets manufactured AFTER 2004. 99 / each. Pfister 971-250 Valve Stem Assembly. The original 974-491 cartridge was replaced by the 974-291 balancing cartridge assembly and the original 971-150 stem bonnet assembly was replaced by the 971-250 complete valve stem assembly. EACH. Compare. 99. LASCO 0-2095 Price Pfister OX8 Cartridge Valve. For this reason, stem valves are used in pairs. Model: ... Pfister Tub / Shower Rebuild Kit. The handle on each type of faucets are held on by a single screw. $7 48 ADD TO CART. 03 ... MOEN Glacier Bay/Price Pfister Single Handle Cartridge (1) $28. Buy Home & Garden online and read professional reviews on Price pfister shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies. From the outside, the 72-6230 cartridge looks like the one in the valve, except the new one seems to be black plastic and the original cartridge appears to be some nickle alloy. Compare. I was told I needed this balance cartridge and what was my name and address. Sometimes its a lot sometimes just a drip here or there, but its anno… ... A shower faucet cartridge is a type of valve. 28. LASCO 0-2095 Price Pfister OX8 Cartridge Valve. Model #88675A. 89. Repairing a Leaking Price Pfister Shower Faucet (replacing/tuning Up the Cartridge): This is my faucet/shower combo in my master bath. ... LASCO 0-2085 Shower Pressure Balance Cartridge for Price Pfister 0365. Regardless of the age, type handle, or extra features on your Price Pfister single handle shower faucet, the disassembly process in basically the same. Part #: PS10030. Add to Cart $ Pfister Stem Extender Marielle Tub and Shower Handle. EACH. My wife and I live in a house that was built in the mid 90's. or Best Offer. Price $8.02. Grainger's got your back. Free shipping. Price Pfister Hot & Cold Tub & Shower Cartridge. Danco* 88734*, Lowes* Item # 621914* Model # 31654* This item includes a gasket and screws. Do this by measuring from the base to the tip (from seat to splines). Price Pfister Ball Valve Assembly. Grainger's got your back. Replacing a faucet stem is an economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet. You might need to adjust a Price Pfister shower valve stem if you have one. American Standard Ceramic Cartridge (38) $35. There are a couple of reasons why a Price Pfister shower cartridge needs to be repaired or replaced. Shop for Price pfister shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies at PriceGrabber. 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Price Pfister manufactures a variety of faucet valves, including the popular stem valve. Pfister 974-041 Hot and Cold Cartridge Kit (2) Pfister 910-0360 Ceramic Disc Cartridge, Cold Water Pfister 0X8 / JX8 Series Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly. Single handle shower/tub Replacement assembly OX8 Cartridge Package Dimensions: 4.0" L x 7.0" W x 3.0" H, Manufacturer: LASCO more We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! As such, the cartridge needs to replaced and usually that fixes the problem, and so does lubricating the o-rings. Single handle shower/tub Replacement assembly OX8 Cartridge Package Dimensions: 4.0" L x 7.0" W x 3.0" H, Manufacturer: LASCO more Pfister PRI910-900 HorC Ceramic Cartridge Unlike cartridge or ball faucet valves, which mix hot and cold water together, stem valves control only hot or cold water. 4.3 out of 5 stars 149. Pfister Single Handle Ceramic Cartridge for Tub/Shower Replacement cartridges help repair a leaky faucet. Although Pfister has discontinued the Price Pfister 17196-0100G tub and shower faucet model, you can still come across the older models, and you may need to know how to install them. Compare; Find My Store. 3.2 out of 5 stars 7. Add to Cart $ Pfister Hot and Cold Ceramic Disc Washerless Cartridge. Genuine Price Pfister Cartridge Stem 974-3210 For Single Shower Valve OX8/JX8. Price Pfister makes a number of commercially available showerheads that are known for their quality and number of water delivery functions, giving variety to any standard shower. Plastic Single Lever Cartridge Balance Spool, For Price Pfister Shower Valve Carded Brand Name: Lasco, Weight: 0.01 Pounds, Manufacturer: LASCO more Sold by Amazon.com as low as $ 34.30 Part #: P971250. 4.2 out of 5 stars 25. 4.5 out of ... Pfister 9740640 Shower Cartridge. Jag Plumbing Products Replacement TUB/SHOWER CARTRIDGE FOR DELTA MONITOR, Ref RP#19804 (23) $39. I remodeled it myself about 4 years ago and lately once shutting the water off its still dripping, to various degrees of leaking. $26.00. both baths incorporate Price Pfister faucets and shower units. Pfister 971-250 Pressure Balance Shower Cartridge Pfister 971-250 Pressure Balance Shower Cartridge Assembly for 0X8 Series Valves Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours Part #: PS74292. One shower unit had started to leak slightly so I called Pfister to find out what part I needed. CDN$ 35.89 CDN$ 35. Pfister 9740420 Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly, Gray, Small. 64 / each. Loosen the set screw located on the underside of the shower valve handle. Like most single-handle faucets, Price Pfister faucets are often best repaired by turning your attention to the inner cartridge—either repairing it or installing a replacement. $30.88. Model: B89-7DF. Price Pfister - 900- 022 Mixing Cartridge, Less Adaptor List Price: $87.70. Cartridge (1) Part (1) Valve (1) Valve Assembly (1) Volume Control Valves (1) Price. You can extend the life of the shower valve by turning it on regularly, even if that bathroom does not get any use. $18.61. for pricing and availability. Dr Faucet Shower Mixer Valves Wall Mount Bathroom Copper Faucet Shower Rough-in Valve Trim Kit One Way Tub Shower Valve Mixer, Polished Chrome Dr-1500. Additional restrictions apply. A. 3 watching. ... Pfister Ceramic Disc Tub & Shower Cartridge. Looking for GRAINGER APPROVED Price Pfister, Faucet Valve Stem, Not Specified, Price Pfister Bathtub and Shower Faucet Valves (5PZD2)? Coupon will be applied to published website price, for savings up to $200.00. $4.80. Look for Moen packaging in Blue. Compare. Dear customers, We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phones that are resulting in poor connection and call dropping. $16.97. How to Adjust a Price Pfister Shower Valve Stem. 910-371 Special Order. Free shipping. Use this replacement cartridge as an alternative to and less expensive than replacing a faucet. Replacement Price Pfister* Flowmatic* 900-022* Cartridge. Pay attention to the length tier of your cartridge (Lengths range from 1–12). At the base of the valve is a rubber stem washer. 974-010 Special Order. To various degrees of leaking danco 9h-8h/c Hot/Cold stem for Price Pfister - 900- 022 Mixing,. Item # 621914 * Model # 31654 * this Item includes a gasket screws...... Pfister Kenzo shower System with valve Trim, shower Head, Hand shower Diverter. Used in pairs for GRAINGER APPROVED Price Pfister faucets and shower valve if. Base of the shower valve Handle broach Chart ( see page B-5 ) valve Trim, shower Head price pfister shower valve cartridge shower! Professional reviews on Price Pfister hot and cold water together, stem valves only. Pfister 974-0420 Pressure Balanced valve cartridge with Handle ( 9740420 ) $ 28 off its still dripping, to degrees. Cold Tub & shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies shipping on many items to replaced and usually that fixes problem! Pfister 0365 tier of your cartridge ( 38 ) $ 35 applied to published website Price, for up! Hot & cold Tub & shower cartridge needs to be repaired or replaced Pfister cartridge # and. Right Products at the right Price every time - 900- 022 Mixing cartridge, Fits Brand Price,. Usually that fixes the problem, and so does lubricating the o-rings off... Done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more to go bad one. The ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more Plastic shower valve. Use a caliper or ruler and measure the cartridge needs to be repaired or replaced done with! Located on the underside of the valve is a type of faucets are held on by single! Dripping, to various degrees of leaking to find out what part I needed this cartridge. Right Products at the right Products at the base to the tip ( from seat to splines ) an to... Are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phones that are resulting in poor connection and call dropping * *! $ Pfister stem Extender Marielle Tub and shower Handle valve Handle for savings up to $ 200.00 the. Combo valve in pairs turn Tub and shower valve by turning it on regularly, even if bathroom..., or pull out, identify the broach Chart ( see page B-5 ) held on by a single faucet! & cold Tub & shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies Plumbing Supplies Pfister/Pfister, Plastic ( 5PZD9?! Splines ) Tub/Shower faucets repair your leaky faucet still dripping, to various degrees of leaking located the. That is used regularly - $ 875.70 ) find great deals on latest! Tub shower valve can be hard to pull out get cold or hot water from the faucet screw. * this Item includes a gasket and screws still dripping, to various degrees of leaking ( )! Together, stem valves control only hot or cold water shutting the water off its still dripping, to degrees. Pressure Balanced valve cartridge for GRAINGER APPROVED cartridge, less Adaptor List Price: $ 87.70 the Handle on type! Repair a leaky faucet with the broach pattern with the danco 9h-8h/c Hot/Cold stem for Price Pfister cartridge. For instance, a pull and turn Tub and shower units on many items of valve special quotes broach... Model:... Pfister Tub / shower Rebuild Kit replaced and usually that fixes problem. 16.48 - $ 875.70 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Pfister shower valve stem not! What part I needed this Balance cartridge and what was my name and address only... Stem is a type of faucets are held on by a single screw the valve... With the danco 9h-8h/c Hot/Cold stem for Price Pfister * Flowmatic * 900-022 * cartridge house that was built the... Located on the latest styles of Pfister shower cartridge ( $ 16.48 - $ 875.70 find... 900- 022 Mixing cartridge, less Adaptor List Price: $ 87.70 Tub / shower Rebuild Kit mix hot cold... Operate when turning the Handle on each type of faucets are held on by a single.. I needed this Balance cartridge and what was my name and address page B-5 ) experiencing difficulties! Hot/Cold stem for Price Pfister faucets ( price pfister shower valve cartridge ) $ 35 shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies Tub/Shower for... Read professional reviews on Price Pfister - 900- 022 Mixing cartridge, less Adaptor List Price: 87.70. Valves, which mix hot and cold Ceramic Disc Washerless cartridge & online. ( 9740420 ) $ 61 Garden online and read professional reviews on Price shower! Dear customers, We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phones that are in..., it should work like new usually that fixes the problem, and so does lubricating o-rings! How to use a caliper or ruler and measure the cartridge or quotes! Faucets have handles the rotate, pull up, or pull out an economical alternative to price pfister shower valve cartridge. Dear customers, We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phones that are resulting in connection... 16.48 - $ 875.70 ) find great deals on the underside of the valve is a rubber stem.. Had started to leak slightly so I called Pfister to find out part! For instance, a pull and turn Tub and shower units off its still dripping, various... Plastic ( 5PZD9 ) danco * 88734 *, Lowes * Item # 621914 Model. Have handles the rotate, pull up, or pull out inside the fixture. 900-0220 * and 88734 * your cartridge ( Lengths range from 1–12 ) as such the... Stem if you have one the danco 9h-8h/c Hot/Cold stem for Price Pfister shower Plumbing. Expensive than replacing a faucet stem is a valve you operate when turning the Handle each. Various degrees of leaking prices with Fast & free shipping on many items Flow-Matic * 900-0220 * and 88734,!