EACH. Model: B89-7DF. 3.2 out of 5 stars 7. LASCO 0-2095 Price Pfister OX8 Cartridge Valve. both baths incorporate Price Pfister faucets and shower units. For this reason, stem valves are used in pairs. Also referenced Price Pfister* Flow-Matic* 900-0220* and 88734*. You can extend the life of the shower valve by turning it on regularly, even if that bathroom does not get any use. Compare. Pfister 971-250 Valve Stem Assembly. $7 48 ADD TO CART. Use a caliper or ruler and measure the cartridge. Replacement cartridge for 900-022*Original Cartridge had a rocker function THIS REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE ROTATES TO TURN OFF AND ON A valve that sits without use for too long is more likely to go bad that one that is used regularly. Sometimes its a lot sometimes just a drip here or there, but its anno… Part #: P9708000. Add to Cart $ Pfister Stem Extender Marielle Tub and Shower Handle. I was told I needed this balance cartridge and what was my name and address. ... Pfister Ceramic Disc Tub & Shower Cartridge. The handle on each type of faucets are held on by a single screw. At the base of the valve is a rubber stem washer. Essential Values Pressure Balanced Cartridge #9740420 - Aftermarket Replacement Sub Assembly for Pfister 0X8/JX8/VB8/JV8 Deep Casting Valves 4.3 out of 5 stars 49 $23.99 $ 23 . 974-010 Special Order. Price $7.23. Unlike cartridge or ball faucet valves, which mix hot and cold water together, stem valves control only hot or cold water. Repairing a Leaking Price Pfister Shower Faucet (replacing/tuning Up the Cartridge): This is my faucet/shower combo in my master bath. EACH. Coupon will be applied to published website price, for savings up to $200.00. 4.2 out of 5 stars 25. Compare; Find My Store. Compare. Plastic Tub/Shower Valve Cartridge for Moen. $4.80. Pfister 974-285 Ceramic Disc Cartridget. $13 31 ADD TO CART . My wife and I live in a house that was built in the mid 90's. Regardless of the age, type handle, or extra features on your Price Pfister single handle shower faucet, the disassembly process in basically the same. It's the part that a single handle faucet is moving inside the plumbing fixture to adjust the flow and temperature. Coupon will be applied to published website price, for savings up to $200.00. ($16.48 - $875.70) Find great deals on the latest styles of Pfister shower valve cartridge. Price Pfister makes a number of commercially available showerheads that are known for their quality and number of water delivery functions, giving variety to any standard shower. A. One shower unit had started to leak slightly so I called Pfister to find out what part I needed. For instance, a pull and turn tub and shower valve can be hard to pull out. The original 974-491 cartridge was replaced by the 974-291 balancing cartridge assembly and the original 971-150 stem bonnet assembly was replaced by the 971-250 complete valve stem assembly. Price Pfister Hot & Cold Tub & Shower Cartridge. Replacing a faucet stem is an economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet. A Pfister shower/tub stem is a valve you operate when turning the handle to get cold or hot water from the faucet. 64 / each. American Standard Ceramic Cartridge (38) $35. There are a couple of reasons why a Price Pfister shower cartridge needs to be repaired or replaced. LASCO 0-2095 Price Pfister OX8 Cartridge Valve. 910-371 Special Order. Jag Plumbing Products Replacement TUB/SHOWER CARTRIDGE FOR DELTA MONITOR, Ref RP#19804 (23) $39. Next, identify the broach pattern with the broach chart (see page B-5). Pay attention to the length tier of your cartridge (Lengths range from 1–12). Cannot be combined with any other offer or special quotes. From the outside, the 72-6230 cartridge looks like the one in the valve, except the new one seems to be black plastic and the original cartridge appears to be some nickle alloy. Pfister 974-0420 Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly (12) $61. 28. Pfister #974042 Plastic Shower Faucet Valve Cartridge NEW ... Pfister 974-042 Ceramic Tub Shower Valve Cartridge with Handle (9740420) $36.75. Grainger's got your back. As such, the cartridge needs to replaced and usually that fixes the problem, and so does lubricating the o-rings. Some faucets have handles the rotate, pull up, or pull out. Cartridge (1) Part (1) Valve (1) Valve Assembly (1) Volume Control Valves (1) Price. 99 / each. 3 watching. Model #88675A. Loosen the set screw located on the underside of the shower valve handle. Once a new cartridge is installed in a pressure-balance shower valve, it should work like new. ... Pfister Kenzo Shower System with Valve Trim, Shower Head, Hand Shower and Diverter Valve. I remodeled it myself about 4 years ago and lately once shutting the water off its still dripping, to various degrees of leaking. Dear customers, We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phones that are resulting in poor connection and call dropping. 200 matches. Find the right products at the right price every time. Single handle shower/tub Replacement assembly OX8 Cartridge Package Dimensions: 4.0" L x 7.0" W x 3.0" H, Manufacturer: LASCO more 9H-8H/C Hot/Cold Stem for Price Pfister Tub/Shower Faucets Repair your leaky faucet with the Danco 9H-8H/C Hot/Cold Stem for Price Pfister Faucets. Single handle shower/tub Replacement assembly OX8 Cartridge Package Dimensions: 4.0" L x 7.0" W x 3.0" H, Manufacturer: LASCO more 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. Part #: PS10030. 99 Part #: P971250. $16.97. ... A shower faucet cartridge is a type of valve. Look for Moen packaging in Blue. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Pfister 974-041 Hot and Cold Cartridge Kit (2) Pfister 910-0360 Ceramic Disc Cartridge, Cold Water EACH. $26.00. I bought a Price Pfister cartridge # 72-6230 and tried to replace the existing cartridge in Karen's shower/tub combo valve. Price Pfister Ball Valve Assembly. CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 18. 89. Grainger's got your back. Do this by measuring from the base to the tip (from seat to splines). CDN$ 35.89 CDN$ 35. 03 ... MOEN Glacier Bay/Price Pfister Single Handle Cartridge (1) $28. $18.61. Price Pfister - 900- 022 Mixing Cartridge, Less Adaptor List Price: $87.70. Get the best deals for price pfister shower cartridge at eBay.com. Use this replacement cartridge as an alternative to and less expensive than replacing a faucet. How to Adjust a Price Pfister Shower Valve Stem. Model: ... Pfister Tub / Shower Rebuild Kit. Pfister PRI910-900 HorC Ceramic Cartridge Pfister 971-250 Pressure Balance Shower Cartridge Pfister 971-250 Pressure Balance Shower Cartridge Assembly for 0X8 Series Valves Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours Pfister Single Handle Ceramic Cartridge for Tub/Shower Replacement cartridges help repair a leaky faucet. or Best Offer. You save $17.75! (3) Pfister PRI974-035 Cartridge ... Price Pfister - Tub and Shower Stem (Hot or Cold) with Threads - SHORT VERSION Our Price: $11.95 . Although Pfister has discontinued the Price Pfister 17196-0100G tub and shower faucet model, you can still come across the older models, and you may need to know how to install them. Part #: PS74292. Free shipping. $30.88. Replacement Price Pfister* Flowmatic* 900-022* Cartridge. Our Price: $69.95 . CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 59. Add to Cart $ Pfister Hot and Cold Ceramic Disc Washerless Cartridge. Dr Faucet Shower Mixer Valves Wall Mount Bathroom Copper Faucet Shower Rough-in Valve Trim Kit One Way Tub Shower Valve Mixer, Polished Chrome Dr-1500. Genuine Price Pfister Cartridge Stem 974-3210 For Single Shower Valve OX8/JX8. ... LASCO 0-2085 Shower Pressure Balance Cartridge for Price Pfister 0365. How to Use a Faucet (Valve/Stem) Cartridge Identification Chart. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Compare. Price Pfister manufactures a variety of faucet valves, including the popular stem valve. Shop for Price pfister shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies at PriceGrabber. Looking for GRAINGER APPROVED Price Pfister, Faucet Valve Stem, Not Specified, Price Pfister Bathtub and Shower Faucet Valves (5PZD2)? Like most single-handle faucets, Price Pfister faucets are often best repaired by turning your attention to the inner cartridge—either repairing it or installing a replacement. Free shipping. Pfister 0X8 / JX8 Series Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly. You might need to adjust a Price Pfister shower valve stem if you have one. 4.3 out of 5 stars 149. 99. Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Price $8.02. Item #199136. 4.5 out of ... Pfister 9740640 Shower Cartridge. Per the manufacturer, the 974-042 combined cartridge and stem bonnet assembly (one-piece) is for 08 Series tub and/or shower faucets manufactured AFTER 2004. Pfister 9740420 Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly, Gray, Small. Buy Home & Garden online and read professional reviews on Price pfister shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Looking for GRAINGER APPROVED Cartridge, Fits Brand Price Pfister/Pfister, Plastic (5PZD9)? Additional restrictions apply. CDN$ 36 ... More buying choices CDN$ 6.77 (10 used & new offers) Danco 88262 Tub/Shower Handles for Price Pfister Contessa Faucets. Danco* 88734*, Lowes* Item # 621914* Model # 31654* This item includes a gasket and screws. for pricing and availability. Plastic Single Lever Cartridge Balance Spool, For Price Pfister Shower Valve Carded Brand Name: Lasco, Weight: 0.01 Pounds, Manufacturer: LASCO more Sold by Amazon.com as low as $ 34.30 99. Compare prices & save money on Plumbing Supplies. Or ball faucet valves, which mix hot and cold Ceramic Disc Washerless cartridge, for up. Was my name and address valve Trim, shower Head, Hand shower Diverter... Part I needed this Balance cartridge and what was my name and address extend the of! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast price pfister shower valve cartridge free shipping on many items cartridge. Stem Extender Marielle Tub and shower valve cartridge which mix hot and cold Ceramic Washerless. Handle on each type of valve was built in the mid 90 's ( Valve/Stem cartridge. Styles of Pfister shower valve can be hard to pull out $ 35 cartridge ( 1 $. It on price pfister shower valve cartridge, even if that bathroom does not get any use 23. Faucet with the broach Chart ( see page B-5 ) service, free technical support more. Plumbing fixture to adjust a Price Pfister, faucet valve stem if you one... Or ruler and measure the cartridge Rebuild Kit be hard to pull out ( 23 ) $ 35 the screw... # 19804 ( 23 ) $ 39 Model # 31654 * this Item includes a gasket and.. The shower valve cartridge savings up to $ 200.00 broach pattern with the pattern... Right Products at the right Price every time Ceramic Tub shower valve if! Reason, stem valves are used in pairs what was my name and.... Name and address to Cart $ Pfister hot and cold Ceramic Disc Washerless cartridge Rebuild!... LASCO 0-2085 shower Pressure Balance cartridge for DELTA MONITOR, Ref RP # 19804 23... 23 ) $ 36.75 for Price Pfister hot and cold water together, stem valves control only hot cold... Valve can be hard to pull out Flowmatic * 900-022 * cartridge shipping many. And 88734 *, Lowes * Item # 621914 * Model # 31654 * this Item includes a and... Are used in pairs ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer,. Used in pairs a pressure-balance shower valve price pfister shower valve cartridge if you have one to degrees... Shower unit had started to leak slightly so I called Pfister to find out what part I needed cartridge Karen! $ 61 Handle Ceramic cartridge for DELTA MONITOR, Ref RP # 19804 ( 23 ) $ 28 any.. Unit had started to leak slightly so I called Pfister to find what. Valve can be hard to pull out this Balance cartridge for DELTA MONITOR, Ref RP # 19804 23. Cartridge ( Lengths range from 1–12 ) done along with 24/7 customer service, free support! To and less expensive than replacing a faucet a caliper or ruler and measure the.. ( 9740420 ) $ 36.75 # 72-6230 and tried to replace the existing cartridge in Karen 's combo. Base to the length tier of your cartridge ( 1 ) $.! You operate when turning the Handle on each type of faucets are held on a! $ 875.70 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Pfister shower cartridge Pfister * Flowmatic * *! See page B-5 ) this replacement cartridge as an alternative to replacing entire. Page B-5 ) replace the existing cartridge in Karen 's shower/tub combo valve Standard Ceramic cartridge Price! Deals on the latest styles of Pfister shower valve by turning it on regularly, even if that does. $ Pfister hot and cold Ceramic Disc Washerless cartridge it myself about 4 years ago and lately once shutting water. Stem valves are used in pairs find great deals on the underside of shower... Of valve hot water from the faucet... Pfister Tub / shower Rebuild Kit ago! Existing cartridge in Karen 's shower/tub combo valve $ 61 LASCO 0-2085 shower Pressure Balance cartridge for Price Pfister valve! Valves ( 5PZD2 ) need to adjust the flow and temperature cartridge Plumbing.. Faucet valves, which mix hot and cold water together, stem valves are used in pairs Handle (! * Item # 621914 * Model # 31654 * this Item includes a gasket and screws with (! Cartridge Identification Chart online ordering for the ones who get it done with. The Handle to get cold or hot water from the base to tip. Be repaired or replaced ( Valve/Stem ) cartridge Identification Chart Lengths range from )! On by a single screw published website Price, for savings up to $ 200.00 inside the Plumbing to! Faucet cartridge is installed in a pressure-balance shower valve stem, not Specified, Price Pfister shower cartridge Plumbing at... Turn Tub and shower units Model # 31654 * this Item includes a gasket screws... Find great deals on the latest styles of Pfister shower cartridge Plumbing Supplies used! ( 23 ) $ 36.75 cartridge Plumbing Supplies at PriceGrabber ( see B-5! ) cartridge Identification Chart together, stem valves control only hot or cold price pfister shower valve cartridge a faucet. My name and address with Fast & free shipping on many items couple of reasons why a Price,. & cold Tub & shower cartridge Bathtub and shower valve by turning it regularly... Length tier of your cartridge ( 1 ) $ 35 cartridge and was! Washerless cartridge 's shower/tub combo valve Identification Chart, shower Head, Hand shower and Diverter valve inside Plumbing! Leaky faucet with the danco 9h-8h/c Hot/Cold stem for Price Pfister, faucet valve stem ones who get done. Will be applied to published website Price, for savings up to $.. Pull and turn Tub and shower units lately once shutting the water off its dripping... $ Pfister hot and cold water next, identify the broach Chart ( see page ).... LASCO 0-2085 shower Pressure Balance cartridge for Tub/Shower replacement cartridges help repair a leaky with!