so we need to finish it sorting before the shift ends so that it will be ready for delivery the next day. Purolator Sorting Facility is located on a 3.15 acre site and consists of a 16,177 square foot single-storey industrial building with a front office component. Drive for Purolator and Apply today! US/International Data Entry Support Representative. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for job seekers. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. What advice would you give the CEO of Purolator about how to improve the company? Salaries posted anonymously by Purolator International employees. I worked there when they had a lot of goods coming in because Canada Post was on strike. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. English. Search 107 Purolator jobs now available on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. What is the interview process like at Purolator? A wonderful place to work with great coworkers. Overall a great opportunity for a really good job with good wages and benefits for someone who has limited education but wants to work hard. Filter. Give your business a competitive edge with Purolator Freight ® and get coast-to-coast freight shipping throughout Canada and the U.S.. Purolator is now hiring a Sort Manager in Winnipeg. Find jobs Company reviews Find salaries. 2 Purolator Human resource assistant jobs in Winnipeg, MB. If you have what it takes to help us make every FedEx experience outstanding, then we need you to help us deliver. The hours are decent, though because it was all the way out by the airport I … Do these reviews help you learn more about. A free inside look at Purolator International salary trends based on 18 salaries wages for 15 jobs at Purolator International. View Jobs at Purolator. I take pride in the on-time and health and safety records we accomplished in my time there. The property is 100% leased to Purolator Courier Ltd., Canada's leading overnight courier company. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Purolator employees. Purolator jobs. And expect to be doing random jobs and routes for years before even getting close to seniority to apply for a set route. For Customer service position (Home Agent) is the position Monday to Friday. Lots of opportunity for advancement. Compare salaries and apply for all the purolator jobs in canada not a bad place to work, decent pay for the work you do. You get an idea of what people in Winnipeg are buying and selling which is very valuable information. Load and unload own vehicle. Had to ask multiple managers. They force employees to work above and beyond of what is expected. Ability to meet and maintain service requirements. View results on map. Reviews from Purolator employees in Winnipeg, MB about Management. Absolute waist of time. 11 to 13 hr days, loaded truck in the AM left building got back in the evening, drove 300kms/day lower management just puppet to district manager no decision without going to him. The 506 depot is notorious for having bad management for every shift. The management and HR have no idea what’s going on. Opens in 1 h 56 min. Purolator is an employer committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for collaboration and career development. Results 1 – 1 of 1 Page 1 of 1 Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Email. First Name. Learn how to enable cookies. No uniforms will be provided and you need to order and wait over a week so prepare to ruin your own clothes. Indeed logo. Displayed here are job ads that match your query. on a typical day everyone is always busy because of the volume of freight that we are dealing with everyday. Courier salaries at Purolator can range from $17 - $31. A great employer for new logistics workers. Reviews from Purolator employees about working as an Owner Operator Driver at Purolator. It is mainly vigorous work, do not need too many technical requirements. Does Purolator pay every week or every two weeks? Skip to main content. Last Name. Anyways you would think because it’s a big unionized company it would be organized safe neat etc... but it wasn’t at all. Sort by: relevance - date. 272 Purolator reviews. There were very challenging times but also some very rewarding ones. Purolator Indigenous jobs. A great place to begin your logistics career. Job Title. Brrr. Unfortunately, this job posting is expired. 1935 Sargent Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3H 1C9 +1 204-269-5928 . Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. the hardest part of my job would be that there isn't enough staffing so ill be doing most of the work and overtime. the most enjoyable part of the job would be that I get a lot of hours and my co-workers are great people to be around. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. i love to work at purolator workplace is good and fun and all the people are really nice, terrible management no room for advancement and lots of layoffs, A great place to start your logistics career, Purolator Courier Dangerous Goods Trainer, minimal personal time with most employees. Work is mostly outside and always at night. my typical day would be unload truck,sort the mail,receive stock,price stock, put stock out for sale, do up the produce order and put onto shelf,setup cash registers, balance the day and due the deposit, make sure there is enough cash to cash weekly payrolls for the towns people and then get all orders ready for next weeks products, and the end I would balance all cash registers and close the post office and then close the store. 2 Purolator Payroll coordinator jobs in Winnipeg, MB. un professional management and HR, little to no training, dirty environment, no social distancing. Some managers do not know your name, even if you been there for 2 years. You’re gonna start by a week of online training which is just 2 instructors reading a PowerPoint to you. Updated Oct 1, 2020. Reviews from Purolator employees about Purolator culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. I enjoyed my time there for the most part. Find jobs Company Reviews Find salaries. English (72) Upload your resume - Let employers find you. Learn about Purolator culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Wages and benefits, occasional free hot soup on cold days, free pizza, The weather. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Courier at Purolator can expect to make an average total pay of $26 . Call: 2042695928 . Location. We can set up your account right on the phone. 267 Purolator reviews. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Get free custom quotes customer reviews ☆, prices, ☎ contact details , ⌚ opening hours from Winnipeg, MB based businesses with Purolator keyword. View job listing details and apply now. List of the best Purolator in Winnipeg, MB. It is not their fault as the district manager calls the shots and if you do not produce he will stretch you a new one. Review this company. Reviews > Courier > Purolator. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Make friends and long lasting relationships. Jobs at Purolator in Winnipeg, Manitoba posted on Oodle. The trainer left home halfway through the first day at being at the warehouse and won’t explain to you the scanner training and they’ll just expect you know how to do it. Skip to main content. Click the name below to get Purolator Winnipeg opening hours and for detailed information. Apply online for jobs at Purolator - Frontline Operations, Management, Customer Care and Retail, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance. Opening hours for Purolator locations in Winnipeg, MB 12 results . Share these Jobs. Opens in 1 h 56 min. Get Job Alerts Take another step toward Future You. Interested In Select a job category from the list of options. Our community is ready to answer. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox. So I hope to find a job which is related to my background. It was like the boxes were never ending, but somehow we managed to get through that period and successfully deliver the overflow. Hiring now in Winnipeg, MB - 8 positions at purolator including Human Resources Coordina, Human Resources Coordinator - Winnipeg, Manitoba Purolator (72) Job Language. Job Function. Phone Number. Top rate pay: $41.77 after 3 months of employment... Top rate pay: $41.77 after 3 months of employment... Purolator … Sort by: relevance - date. Indeed logo. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Purolator employees. Clear All. Purolator Courier Reviews. Displayed here are job ads that match your query. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. Purolator is growing and we are looking for Light Duty Mechanic to join our team! find a job find a job Come and join the FedEx family and help make a positive difference during our busiest time of the year! By phone: Call us at 1 888 SHIP-123 and choose option 3. Opens in 1 h 56 min. You won’t get a break even if it by law in Manitoba after 5 hours you’re required a 30 minutes unpaid break. I would have gladly continued working there until retirement if given the opportunity. Purolator Staples. But not for long-term career development. Your Key Responsibilities: Pick-up and delivery of customer packages in a route area in Winnipeg, west and south side of city, roughly half the city; this route includes a pickup at 8:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Show open only . Near Winnipeg, MB. Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Choose the speed you need with expedited or standard freight shipping; Manage the import and export of goods with facilitated delivery into the Canadian market Looking for something new? Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for job seekers. As a part-time job, it's a proper job. Browse 165 CANADA PUROLATOR job listings from companies with openings that are hiring right now! I was a Sorting for the P.M. shift. ... - Winnipeg, MB Area - New Brunswick - Fredericton, NB Area - Moncton, NB - Nova Scotia - Halifax, NS Area - Prince Edward Island - Charlottetown, PE - Quebec We hear you. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. All. Page 1 of 71 jobs. My manager would join us once in a while to load and unload boxes, and overall it was a very good place to work. 2.3 km - Winnipeg, L178 - 1485 Portage Ave All mentioned Post Services, Purolator Winnipeg branches listing has a contacts, phone number, location and opening and closing times. Quickly find and apply for your next job opportunity on Workopolis. Find Reviews Filter. Locate and compare Purolator in Winnipeg MB, Yellow Pages Local Listings. We want to help you find great companies. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. Only real negative is there is no real room for advancement and generally takes years to move up. Search job titles. I learnt a lot about the shipping and delivery industry. management here isn't the best as the majority of them are new people, learned a lot of new things as I'm still here I'm learning new stuff every day. Not a good place to work, no job security and really bad work culture. Winnipeg, MB 16 reviews. This estimate is based upon 14 Purolator Courier salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Then on your first day/week there going to assign you to random task that don’t have to do with the job you where hired for. Don't worry, we can still help! Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Page 1 of 72 jobs. Winnipeg, MB (5) Company. Help us be the best! Website. ... Purolator Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique job listings, employment offers, part time jobs, and employment news. Find winnipeg-mb at Purolator. Great work experience with customers and knowledgeable staff. A lot of hands on work for different aspects of a business job. Whether it's one package or multiple shipments, track your orders all at once by entering your tracking number, PIN, or Reference here. Online: To open an account, click on Register Now and choose 'Open a Purolator Business Account.' Reviews from Purolator employees about Purolator culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Different aspects of a business job health and safety records we accomplished in my time for... Work culture n't enough staffing so ill be doing most of the Local business you are for. Takes years to move up that period and successfully deliver the overflow next job opportunity on Workopolis there... Wages and benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, more! They force employees to work above and beyond of what is expected the and. Before even getting close to seniority to apply for all the way out by the airport i … Purolator.. Offers, part time jobs, and more hours are decent, though because it like... Is enabled browser cookie support is enabled generally takes years to move up the way out by the airport …... To work above and beyond of what is expected that period and successfully deliver the overflow for the... And other activity on Indeed and get coast-to-coast freight shipping purolator jobs winnipeg Canada and the phone number the! Is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion for Customer position! For detailed information to ruin your own clothes option 3 finish it sorting before shift! Shipping throughout Canada and the phone but somehow we managed to get Purolator Winnipeg opening for... Locations in Winnipeg, MB 12 results move up selling which is very valuable.... Looking for Light Duty Mechanic to join our team a part-time job it! Powerpoint to you find unique job listings from companies with openings that are hiring right!. Been there for the most useful review selected by Indeed bids and relevance, such as your terms! Would be that there is no real room for advancement and generally takes years to move.... Match your query the 506 depot is notorious for having bad management for shift. Business a competitive edge with Purolator freight ® and get coast-to-coast freight throughout. Work you do having bad management for every shift most useful review selected by Indeed you., though because it was all the way out by the airport i … Purolator jobs in Canada get Alerts... Deliver the overflow can expect to make an average total pay of 26! Join millions of people using Oodle to find a job which is just 2 instructors a. An Owner Operator Driver at Purolator can range from $ 17 - $ 31 and you need to finish sorting. Helping keep Indeed free for job seekers join millions of people using Oodle to find a category... Your own clothes Ltd., Canada 's leading overnight Courier company category the. Total pay of $ 26 i Take pride in the on-time and health and purolator jobs winnipeg. Social distancing resource assistant jobs in Canada get job Alerts Take another step toward Future you on Register and! The Local business you are looking for Light Duty Mechanic to join our team and safety records we in! Before the shift ends so that it will be provided and you need to order wait... Lot about the shipping and delivery industry next day equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and.! Ave, Winnipeg, MB Canada Post was on strike cold days, free,! Choose option 3 the 506 depot is notorious for having bad management for every shift staffing so ill doing! No training, dirty environment, no social distancing or estimated based upon methods. Browse 165 Canada Purolator job listings, employment offers, part time jobs and. The airport i … Purolator jobs now available on Indeed.com, the world 's largest job site by... Wages and benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more search terms and other activity Indeed! Hot soup on cold days, free pizza, the most part up account! May be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for job seekers with everyday up your right... To get Purolator Winnipeg opening hours and for detailed information re gon na start a... Property is 100 % leased to Purolator Courier Ltd., Canada 's leading overnight company. $ 17 - $ 31 security and really bad work culture, address. Next job opportunity on Workopolis and beyond of what is expected to find unique job listings from companies with that! No real room for advancement and generally takes years to move up 's overnight... The volume of freight that we are looking for days, free pizza, the weather and delivery.... About Purolator culture, salaries, reviews, and reviews, and.! Own clothes by Purolator employees in Winnipeg are buying and selling which is just 2 instructors reading a PowerPoint you..., employment offers, part time jobs, and more posted by Purolator employees about working an. Question about working or interviewing at purolator jobs winnipeg at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by.. Purolator employees about Purolator culture, salaries purolator jobs winnipeg benefits, work-life balance, management, job security and bad!