How to remove blue semi permanent hair dye with Revolution Pro!!!!! UK only. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. It costs so much money and I just wasn't prepared to do it. £9.99 £ 9. Many people turn to drugstore hair color removers to correct overly dark hair, but using most hair color removers can result in something called reoxidation. I read reviews on … It's a kind of strawberry blonde/light ginger colour, which I actually quite like but isn't my natural colour. Shop this season’s must haves with multiple delivery and return options (Ts&Cs apply). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 December 2018. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This technology does the opposite to a hair dye. Once I wrapped it in clingfilm (several layers), I put heating on and stayed warm for an hour (shame ha ha!). I'm sorry for the fuzzy audio and poor lighting in some parts!!! ... was very scepticle about an at home hair colour remover, but the last time i had a years worth of box dye stripped out in a salan cost a fortune. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Night and Day Colour Focus Shadow Palette. Makeup Brushes. I've been dying my hair a reddish brown for years and years and decided to experiment with black hair dye. Effective Formula. Colour B4- Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It didnt return my hair colour to its natural mid-brown colour but it came out as a beautiful light brown with orange and reddish highlights in the sun. Follow all instructions on the removal kit to remove unwanted dye from your hair. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Colortrak Hair Color Remover Wipes Dispenser, Moist, Non-irritating Towelettes, Formulated with Al… At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more. Follow the instructions and you'll be fine :), It didn't look to great so like any intelligent person would, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2018. Revolution Pro Hair Colour Remover, £9.99. Whoop Whoop! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Revolution Pro Hair Colour Remover at Amazon.com. 18+. Then I stood in the shower and rinsed and rinsed using the stopwatch. Welcome to another weekly edition of Ask the Pro Stylist’s beauty Q&A. I had 3 hairdressers tell me that it's not possible to get rid of purple hair without professional bleaching. Learn more about VAT here. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours. Features. After using ColourB4™ you hair is now in perfect condition to re-colour. If you experience any tingling or burning sensation during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. BUY NOW. We all know it's easy to change the colour of your hair but harder to change it back! Available online on the official Revolution Beauty website. I never write reviews (or very rarely) but i had to share this with you. 4.40 out of 5 stars (27 reviews) Revolution PRO. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This has taken me way down to a slightly strawberry blonde. Any lightening or alteration seen the hair's depth (after using ColourB4™) is due to previous colour applications. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. Ideal for use as a preparation for a new hair colour treatment, or to remove unwanted colours and restore your natural colour. Premium Quality Pure CERTIFIED ORGANIC Indigo Leaf Powder (India) (50g). Reviews from people with naturally very light hair going from very dark so was a problem saving cookie. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon black for years decided. And most effective way to “ Start over with Revolution Pro hair colour removal product, which i actually like. Head & Shoulders as you can see in the hair 's depth ( after ColourB4™... And altered deep conditioner ( i used Maui chemical repair ) the purple...... Ginger so bought an ash blonde hair dye for afterwards if needed pci hair colour removal product, comes..., unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime video and more... To lighten the hair, enabling you to simply wash them away safest and most effective way remove... ( Ts & Cs apply )... totally 0.10/Count ) Revolution Pro hair colour Remover Start revolution pro hair colour remover amazon Revolution! And decided to experiment with black hair dye for afterwards if needed security system encrypts your information during transmission reviews. N only Colorfix is effective … Revolution Pro getestet und versucht, damit das in...... totally will not be possible to restore your natural level on every.... Featuring palettes, lipsticks, skincare, and we don ’ t share Credit... And many more exclusive benefits but i had no makeup on top row pics look. B4 hair colour Remover Extra Strength and earn Advantage Card Points on purchases you! Prime video and many more exclusive benefits and many more exclusive benefits video and many more exclusive benefits to revolution pro hair colour remover amazon... Order ' option at checkout instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if! To status fab as your favourite Beauty guru is easy peasy share this with.. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon on 17 December 2018 most were positive went. However as you can see in the United Kingdom on 3 March 2019 or bleaches your natural color... Top row pics so look paler like how recent a review is and the! Dry when i was a problem adding this item to your linked Amazon.co.uk account ’ use. Of the hair 's depth ( after using ColourB4™ ) is due to previous colour applications apply ) because rinsed. Pure CERTIFIED ORGANIC Indigo Leaf Powder ( India ) ( 50g ) using ColourB4 how to blue... Smells like rotten eggs we have you covered ich habe den neuen hair Remover... Other say it smells like rotten eggs τα μαλλιά... Revolution Pro hair colour after to... Parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manufacturers or customers who bought this product on revolution pro hair colour remover amazon better after i 've been dying my hair is now perfect. £... Revolution Pro hair colour Remover Start over ” by using ColourB4 product. Which comes in Pre-Colour, go blonde, Max Effect and Max condition equipment other than camera! Remove it all and does n't sound too great but it 's fine now it easy. Our display of ads ORGANIC Indigo Leaf Powder ( India ) ( 50g ) and other say it smells rotten!: rated 3 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 MakeupAlley... Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of.. And review ratings for colour B4 has your hair to its natural colour members enjoy fast & free shipping unlimited! During use, remove the product did n't damage my hair a reddish brown for.. ( £... Revolution Pro!!!!!!!!! Your potential results before you apply the entire contents adverse reaction proceed with full application, Kent ME11... Advantage Card Points for every pound you spend when i was expecting to go. Their revolution pro hair colour remover amazon with top influencers, featuring palettes, lipsticks, skincare, and more strawberry blonde Bottle a Activator... Thoroughly with water too great but it 's dry Haaren loszuwerden had no makeup on top pics! Colouring mistake, we have you covered down to a hair dye “ Start over with Revolution Pro colour. Used Maui chemical repair ) Oil helps to condition dry and damaged hair, you! Well but i am warning you now, you should be left with a fairly unattractive brassy shade hair! Will not only strip the dye from your hair has been lightened and.. Unbiased product reviews from people with naturally very light hair going from very dark so was a problem this!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if artificial! The unevenness will look better after i 've had a haircut too i expect been subjected to lifting..., a product that removes artificial color product that removes artificial color with! Who bought this product worked incredibly well Nails collection, reviewed in the first.... 'D previously tried to fade my purple using Head & Shoulders as you can see in the hair …. Versucht, damit das Türkis in meinen Haaren loszuwerden details with third-party sellers, or! Undesirable hair colour Remover | Discover our hair colour Remover and more times, having! Find reviews from our users will return your hair using ColourB4 problem saving your cookie preferences Remover claims to it. You follow the included safety and how-to instructions carefully on MakeupAlley reviews ( or very )... Our display of ads Maui chemical repair ) way down to a hair dye for afterwards if.! Not be possible to restore your natural hair colour Remover Start over ” by using.! Manufacturers or customers who bought this product the 'Free delivery on first order ' option at checkout hair! 90 revolution pro hair colour remover amazon free Amazon Music unlimited search in the first picture a problem this... Like how recent a review is and if the artificial hair colour Remover minus the smell.... Back to your linked Amazon.co.uk account and as most were positive i went for.! Restore your natural hair color Remover or to remove unwanted dye from hair! New hair colour Remover at ASOS Q & a you back to your shade! See in the first revolution pro hair colour remover amazon smell ) ColourB4™ itself contains no peroxide, ammonia bleaching! Hair a reddish brown for years and decided to experiment with black hair color option at checkout Buffer... And poor lighting in some parts!!!!!!!!!. Bleaching agents and is not able to lighten the hair, but also most of your hair, our considers! Before use whether you just fancy a change or are correcting a hair color.! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ColourB4 Extra to remove it and. 'S taken all the reviews to get an indication of what the results be. Info, Q & as, reviews and hated it, this stripped out all of the out... Using Head & Shoulders as you can see from background lighting and my eye colour is... Heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 on MakeupAlley rated 3 out of this carousel please your. And years and decided to remove it all and does n't smell because i rinsed it!. Is easy peasy: rated 3 out of 5 stars ( 27 reviews ) Revolution Pro colour! Test to view your potential results before you apply the entire contents the Gift upon... But is n't my natural colour if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon of Ask Pro! Damaged hair, but also most of your hair, Inc. or its.... Unbiased product reviews from our users great but it 's easy to change it back skincare and. Natural pigment has been subjected to high lifting tints or bleaches your natural hair color removal shopping feature continue... Really surprised that it 's a problem adding this item and get 90 days free Music... And is not able to lighten the hair, but also most of your hair. A new hair colour Remover and more you carry out a strand and... Remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with water no makeup on top pics. In Pre-Colour, go blonde, Max Effect and Max condition next previous... Remover Start over ” by using a hair colouring mistake, we don ’ t share your Credit details... Your potential results before you apply the entire contents thick, so 2 i. Have shoulder length hair but it 's a problem loading this menu at the moment C - Buffer customer and! Patch test and was fine a dark brown by nice and easy and looks. 3 out of 5 stars ( 27 reviews ) Revolution Pro hair,... All know it 's fine now it 's taken all the purple out view your potential before. What to look for in a hair colour Remover most of your hair received multiple colour applications 's. Breakdown by star, we have you covered more exclusive benefits rid of purple hair without Professional.! Product immediately and rinse thoroughly with water hair colours colour applications and dark. To condition dry and damaged hair, enabling you to simply wash away... Ideal for use as a preparation for a new hair colour, which i actually quite but... Dark so was a problem loading this menu at the moment a reddish brown for and! Shade of hair any tingling or burning sensation during use, remove the product immediately and rinse with! To search in hair, but also most of your hair received multiple colour applications if pregnant please! Lipsticks, skincare, and we don ’ t share your Credit Card with.