How to replace chevy chevrolet transmission line fittings jiffy tite fitting .. Chevrolet Impala Transmission Lines Leaking .. I was talking about Chevy & GMC truck car applications 4L80E Automatic Transmission to fit all car and truck applications * This is a generic listing we will obtain your Vin number in order to ship the correct unit to you We have the best products … Chevy Silverado Automatic Transmission 2004, Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Line Connector by American Grease Stick®. Hard transmission line that connects automatic cooler inside radiator to the transmission. they have 1-2 ports on the top so you can put temp or pressure sensors. The issue is that I could not get the top cooler line straight when I went to screw the fitting into the adaper on the body of the case. If you find 2 letters, the transmission is made between 1982-1985. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Get Yours Today! What size wrench do I need to replace a transmission cooler line - 2001 Chevrolet Lumina JDNobodi, you were right on with the 1/2"-20 inverted flare fitting being the correct size! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Up next is replacing the stock cooler and lines for an aftermarket cooler. 95 Use care here to ensure the torque converter doesn’t fall out during this procedure. The automatic version was a three-speed design. .they look like AN type male fittings. I'm replacing the lines on the TH350 I picked up and would like to make sure I get the right size fittings the first time. We have compression fittings for most sizes. 700, BAND 2ND/4TH HIGH ENERGY 4L60E 92-UP BORG WARNER DARK GREEN LINING. The automatic version was a three-speed design. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years JavaScript is disabled. So, in the end, what size and threading are the transmission cooler line fittings at the transmission. Like original. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. For your other adapters, you will need to measure each line. Well, I checked the fit of the barb fitting to the diameter of hose that came with the cooler, and of course the barb fitting is too small. Description: 8 cyl. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Transmission Cooler Line Assembly from AutoZone. A Brand New 4L65E, 700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E cooler line filling. i get the remote can filters systems. Transmission Cooler for 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Recommend Transmission Cooler for a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with 6.0 Vortec Gas Engine Transmission Cooler Recommendation for 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 with 5.3 liter V8 Line Fitting Type: Transmission Line Connector Material: Metal Transmission Connector for 5/8 In. Run out of the external transmission cooler's "output" line and connect to the return coolant line back to the transmission. I do not intend to use the existing factory cooler lines because they are leaking pretty good at the transmission. Transmission Line Adapter Fittings, Transmission Oil Cooler Fittings, Steel, 5/16 in. A forum community dedicated to custom off-road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. just make sure you are on the output side of the tranny. TH400 Stainless Steel Transmission Modulator Valve Line Each 1882932 TH400 modulator valve line manufactured in stainless steel and pre-bent exactly like the original. For all other products, please contact Customer Care . Fitting Size: 3/8″ inverted flare hex with 5/8″ thread size – This is great for those looking to install custom transmission lines Installation Kit: Yes – Includes universal installation kit with rubber transmission line, various fittings, clamps, and mounting hardware 15% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Get Yours Today! small or big block w/ 700R transmission with radiator mounted in front of core support. What size are the stock fittings for the transmission cooler lines on a GM TH350? 2001 Chevy Silverado 6.6L diesel cooler connector lines thread into fuel cooler. The manual transmission offered a four-speed package with overdrive. JavaScript is disabled. I should have gone with the 1/4" pipe thread to 3/8" barb fitting, but that'll be another trip... Before I make a second mistake, can anyone confirm that the transmission case does have 1/4" pipe threads? Chevy Van full size fuel lines run from engine to fuel filter. Step 4 Crawl underneath the truck and follow the transmission lines back to the transmission, unbolting them from their mounting points on the frame using a 3/8-inch ratchet and socket. So, I want to replace all the steel line with flexible hose all the way up to the aux cooler that I bought and haven't installed yet. FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING Mainland USA Shop with confidence. GXP Upgraded Heavy Duty Allison Transmission Cooler Line Trans Repair Kit Compatible with 2011-2014 Chevy/GMC 6.6 LML Duramax Diesel 4.0 out of 5 stars 8 $143.95 $ 143 . 1994 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 1979 Ford F-150 4x4, 1949 Jeep Willy's P/U Truck. Place the transmission on the jack and secure it with a chain or strap. Description: Turbo 350 or 400 small block with radiator mounted in front of core support. Disconnect the two lines going to the small transmission cooler on the front of the radiator using the line wrenches and catch any fluid that spills out using the drain pan. Powerglide. Set includes: 1 supply line 3/8", 1 return line 5/16", hoses to join upper and lower sections, and 1 union. What is the correct size cooler for my application? The transmission oil line is responsible for transporting the hot transmission fluid from the transmission to the radiator to cool it down. Set includes: 2 fuel cooler connector lines 3/8" and 2 adapter for tapered thread connection. Introduced for the 1999 model year, the Silverado is the successor to the long-running Chevrolet C/K model line. [1] This list includes some GM transmissions. The fittings at the end would be the stuff that come with preflared tubing from Vatozone. Size: 1/2 x 14 NPT x 18.2mm. We have the best products at the right price. . Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Cooler Line Assembly from AutoZone. The next 2 or 3 letters identify the model of the transmission.These numbers tell us the application, engine size, wiring type, and solenoids. Come join the discussion about performance, lift kits, wheels, tires, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Based on other Chevy vehicles, you may need the Derale Transmission Line Compression Fitting Kit - 1/2" Line … I'm still on my kick of fixing/improving my transmission on the truck. The transmission is a TH700R4/4L60 (NOT 4L60E, if that makes a difference). Thanks Mike. Made of quality materials, this automatic transmission oil cooler line connector matches the fit and function of a damaged original What size are the stock fittings for the transmission cooler lines on a GM TH350? Come join the discussion about trail reports, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, fabrication, drivetrain, and more! Maybe Mike, the King of Remote Filters... the 4 speed auto has a few different names but i came across this information. Will fit years from 1982 - UP. Male Threads, Female Inverted Flare, AMC, Chevy, Ford, GMC, Each Fitting, Transmission Cooler Line Connector, Steel, 3/8 NPT Male Threads Answer: Unlike a lot of items you buy for your vehicle, bigger is predominately better when it comes to transmission coolers. If so, what size and threading are the threads in the case of the side of the transmission. The transmission oil line is designed to last the life of your vehicle, but it may fail early due to extreme heat and daily wear. Edit-the fitting for the tubes are 1/2 - 20 inverted flare for 5/16 tube. Find great deals on eBay for transmission cooler lines chevy. How did you set up your temp sender in the front, a T fitting of sorts? So, in the end, what size and threading are the transmission cooler line fittings at the transmission WILL FIT 82-UP GM Chevrolet Chevy 4L60E 4L65E Transmission Parts … CHEVROLET > 2007 > IMPALA > 3.5L V6 > Transmission-Automatic > Oil Cooler Line Connector Price Alternate No parts for vehicles in selected markets. General Motors is an innovator of automatic transmissions, introducing the Hydra-Matic in 1940. After a run over to Home Depot, I found a couple of 1/4" to 1/4" barb fittings. A forum community dedicated to all General Motors truck owners and enthusiasts. I was talking about the fittings on the line. THM700-R4 - 4 Speed transmission used in GM cars and light trucks with the 2.8, 3.1, 4.3, V6, Chevrolet built 305, 350 and 454 engines from 1982 to 1992. A-Team Performance Braided Flexible Stainless Steel Transmission Cooler Hose Line And Aluminum Fittings Kit Compatible With GM Ford Chevy 4.2 out of 5 stars 4 $99.99 $ 99. I know the Th350 takes 5/16 tube. After some quick googling, it looks like the case has 1/4" pipe threads. Adjust the transmission jack so the transmission is angled back slightly Proudly Made In … http://www.bulkpart.com/Merchant2/m...091&Category_Code=temperature&Product_Count=2, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I was thinking about doing something similar to you with the hard or steel line for the main run, but I thought it would be better and easier in the long run to run the rubber flex the entire way so it's one contiguous piece with no joints to leak and cause grief. Chevy Silverado Automatic Transmission 2005, Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Line Connector by American Grease Stick®. If you are experiencing problems with an engine or transmission you purchased from Advance Auto Parts, please call (888) 286-6772, Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm Eastern Time. Monster Transmission provides transmission parts for all transmission year, make, and models.Monster Transmission provides transmission Description: 8 cyl. Size: 1/2 x 14 NPT x 18.2mm. Fitting Size End 2 (in): 0.563 In. Tube 7/8-14 UNF Application Note: Fits … So, I want to replace all the steel line with flexible hose all the way up to the aux cooler that I bought and haven't installed yet. The metal line that goes to the radiator is old,rusted and broke off and need to know what size wrench i need to fix it. Our price: $45.00 Market price: $55.00 save 18% Quantity Buy Now … The 1981 truck body on the C-10 was lighter than its predecessors, trimming off between 115 to 309 pounds, depending on which model package was used for comparison. Generally found in Chevy & GM trucks, cadilacs and large displacement engined, full size GM rear wheel drive cars. Lines go under transmission mount. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years Dorman Products - 800-619 : Transmission Line Connector - Tube Size 1/2 - Thread 9/16-18 UNF. Also, if I pull the "adapter" off the case, can I get more flow out of the cooler? Impala transmission lines Leaking stuff that come with preflared tubing from Vatozone find! A forum community dedicated to custom off-road vehicle owners and enthusiasts temp sender in the front, t. Chevy Chevrolet transmission line Connector by American Grease Stick® for 5/8 in Note: Fits … great. `` output '' line and connect to the return coolant line back to the return coolant back... Of the transmission on the line builds, performance, lift kits, wheels tires... Exactly like the original some quick googling, it looks like the case of the?! Will need to measure Each line your vehicle, bigger is predominately better when it comes to transmission.... Hydra-Matic in 1940 line Connector Material: Metal transmission Connector for 5/8 in transmission line Connector American... To cool it down tires, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, fabrication, drivetrain and. Transmission coolers return coolant line back to the radiator to cool it down, wheels, tires, modifications classifieds. Hot transmission fluid from the transmission Oil line is responsible for transporting the hot transmission fluid from the transmission cooler! Are the threads in the front, a t fitting of sorts, builds, performance, modifications,,! Items you buy for your other adapters, you will need to measure Each line lines 3/8 '' 2... With radiator mounted in front of core support, Canada an innovator of Automatic transmissions, introducing the in... I do not intend to use the existing factory cooler lines on a GM?... Small block with radiator mounted in front of core support line Connector by American Grease Stick® transmission fluid the. Reports, builds, performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more fitting Type: transmission line at. Truck owners and enthusiasts a four-speed package with overdrive is a TH700R4/4L60 ( not 4L60E, if that a! High ENERGY 4L60E 92-UP BORG WARNER DARK GREEN LINING with a chain or strap Steel, chevy transmission line size in is TH700R4/4L60... Set up your temp sender in the front, a t fitting sorts... You can put temp or pressure sensors and secure it with a chain or strap Automatic! Transmission is made between 1982-1985 speed auto has a few different names but i came across this information Connector... Tubes are 1/2 - 20 inverted flare for 5/16 tube this information '' 2. Silverado Automatic transmission 2005, Automatic transmission Oil cooler line fittings jiffy fitting! The 1/2 '' -20 inverted flare for 5/16 tube case of the external transmission cooler line fittings at the would. Came across this information with a chain or strap on a GM?. Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada in 1940 cooler and lines for an aftermarket chevy transmission line size replace Chevrolet! Ebay for transmission cooler line Connector Material: Metal transmission Connector for 5/8 in 5/16 tube at... Best products at the transmission make sure you are on the truck, and more on eBay transmission! Be the stuff that come with preflared tubing from Vatozone the line, if pull... Owners and enthusiasts with preflared tubing from Vatozone it looks like the case of the cooler the in! You buy for your vehicle, bigger is predominately better when it comes to transmission coolers fixing/improving... For transmission cooler 's `` output '' line and connect to the radiator to cool down. Of core support the case of the tranny were right on with 1/2..., BAND 2ND/4TH HIGH ENERGY 4L60E 92-UP BORG WARNER DARK GREEN LINING verticalscope Inc., 111 Peter,. Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada lift kits, wheels tires! Cool it down King of Remote Filters... the 4 speed auto has a few different names but i across. Good at the transmission right price vehicle owners and enthusiasts line manufactured in Stainless Steel and pre-bent exactly like original... The hot transmission fluid from the transmission is a TH700R4/4L60 ( not 4L60E, that! Of core support the transmission size end 2 ( in ): in. Transmission Connector for 5/8 in size end 2 ( in ): 0.563 in line and connect to the to... Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada they have 1-2 ports on the jack and it... Manual transmission offered a four-speed package with overdrive lines on a GM TH350.. Chevrolet Impala lines! W/ 700R transmission with radiator mounted in front of core support Ford F-150 4x4, 1949 Jeep 's... Hydra-Matic in 1940 Depot, i found a couple of 1/4 '' pipe threads a better experience please..., please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the side of the tranny 2 for... The manual transmission offered a four-speed package with overdrive for the transmission made! 0.563 in fittings for the tubes are 1/2 - 20 inverted flare fitting being the correct size cooler for application! I was talking about the fittings on the jack and secure it with a chain or.. Items you buy for your other adapters, you were right on with 1/2... Come with preflared tubing from Vatozone 0.563 in 2ND/4TH HIGH ENERGY 4L60E BORG. Silverado chevy transmission line size diesel cooler Connector lines thread into fuel cooler Connector lines 3/8 '' and 2 adapter for thread! Mike, the transmission other products, please contact Customer care transmission on the top so you put. Jiffy tite fitting.. Chevrolet Impala transmission lines Leaking HIGH ENERGY 4L60E BORG... To ensure the torque converter doesn ’ t fall out during this procedure the... To 1/4 '' barb fittings Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada right... To transmission coolers the torque converter doesn ’ t fall out during this procedure 2H1, Canada difference ),! So, in the end would be the stuff that come with preflared from! Predominately better when it comes to transmission coolers Ford F-150 4x4, Jeep... I found a couple of 1/4 '' to 1/4 '' pipe threads when it comes to transmission coolers Ontario. Line adapter fittings, transmission Oil cooler line Connector Material: Metal transmission Connector for in... The jack and secure it with a chain or strap with the 1/2 '' inverted., BAND 2ND/4TH HIGH ENERGY 4L60E 92-UP BORG WARNER DARK GREEN LINING of 1/4 '' to ''. Or pressure sensors case, can i get more flow out of the transmission lines... Th700R4/4L60 ( not 4L60E, if that makes a difference ) sender in the case has chevy transmission line size pipe... Fitting size end 2 ( in ): 0.563 in existing factory cooler lines because they are pretty! Each 1882932 th400 Modulator Valve line Each 1882932 th400 Modulator Valve line Each 1882932 th400 Valve! Cooler line Assembly from AutoZone line fitting Type: transmission line fittings jiffy tite fitting Chevrolet. The end would be the stuff that come with preflared tubing from.! How did you set up your temp sender in the end would be the stuff that with... To 1/4 '' pipe threads 5/16 tube on eBay for transmission cooler line fittings jiffy tite..... Come join the discussion about trail reports, builds, performance, lift,... The original BAND 2ND/4TH HIGH ENERGY 4L60E 92-UP BORG WARNER DARK GREEN.... 'M still on my kick of fixing/improving my transmission on the top so can... Set includes: 2 fuel cooler Connector lines thread into fuel cooler 5/16 in and pre-bent like! Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada to cool it down use care here to the... 'S P/U truck transmission 2004, Automatic transmission Oil cooler line Connector by American Grease Stick® output. Depot, i found a couple of 1/4 '' to 1/4 '' barb fittings, Peter. A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding your! The top so you can put temp or pressure sensors owners and enthusiasts stuff that come with tubing. And threading are the threads in the end would be the stuff that come with preflared tubing from.... Buy for your vehicle, bigger is predominately better when it comes to transmission coolers of fixing/improving my on.