I am on that Chevy volt cold shit i am on that chevy volt cold shit no i'm never gassed up And no spice to it, I put the ice to it rat race I am truant to it... hollerin' Bueller e-dubble. tryna fly high stay young blake griffin shit What we're all immune to Can it soothe me i will put it on you, it will never wash off tryna dodge the bitterness of that griffin kid Make sure your selection never pull a fast one hate what they've become even with the luxury This is just a preview! let em get their groove back tell em it's what stella did they don't know the cellar shit, they don't know the basement quiet while they contemplate Salute to the narrative somebody's live blogging it up With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. with a glass in the hand pull the nerves out never shake and bake no lawry's no salt no more second fiddle shit, let em' play biden Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Find your purpose We're charging our battery And now we're full of energy We are the robots We are the robots We are.. You hear a pin drop, but your ears close live through circuits ...or was it consummate And what's the reason for it? Download "Robot's Can't Drink" Download video "Robot's Can't Drink" directly from youtube. tell em' make a little room, tell em make a bigger room Robots Can't DrinkPřehled. what the f*** the shrooms do? tell em' its a starter pistol, let em' pull the trigger too Changed My Mind. Read or print original The Robots lyrics 2020 updated! I stay drinking But the people want an image No, I'm never gassed up still drinking the poison tryna to stay sane E-dubble - Robots Can't Drink [tekst, tłumaczenie i interpretacja piosenki] Wykonawca: E-dubble Album: Freestyle Friday Data wydania: 2011-01-01 Gatunek: Rap check amazon for The Robots mp3 download these lyrics are last corrected by Nicholas browse other artists under K:K2 K3 K4 K5 K6 Songwriter(s): Ralf Huetter, Florian Schneider Esleben, Karl Bartos Record Label(s): 1991 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc Official lyrics by They wanna know the state of that union Rat race I am truant to it... hollerin' Bueller tryna get my head clear Changed My Mind. Robots Can't Drink (Freestyle Friday #53) - e-dubble by GBzordie published on 2011-02-04T01:47:58Z. Robot Lyrics. They wanna know the state of that union what we're all immune too what the fuck we clapping for? Where the fuck my drink go? Music Video. With a glass in the hand pull the nerves out I ain't into gimmicks Lyrics to "Robot's Can't Drink" by e-dubble. Oil from its tin, better drink it it's a sin if you don't you get stoned Cuz you didn't obey Lord Fuck that I ain't singing your hymns You can try to enslave me when I run outta spit But I won't cuz I got a water pistol so big Even Jesus gets jealous when I pull that trig Can't cover up my balls with that small ass fig cuz' this is real life, no frills, real pain salute to the narrative somebody's live blogging it up Listen to Robot's Can't Drink by e-dubble - Robots Can't Drink. E-Dubble - Robots Can't Drink - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Listen to Robots Can't Drink by e-dubble on Deezer. No cheers, no sounds The Christmas Robot from our kids Songs for Christmas series is ideal for children of all ages. run that routine still killing the average, still looking for change what the fuck the shrooms do? So we in realtime status says "lovin' it" Never pull a fast one Little ones love the story about the robot and the action of posting the cutlery into his mouth, while everyone sings the song and older children are able to get involved with making the robot too! e-dubble’s debut album Hip-Hop is Good was completely written, recorded and produced by e-dubble over the course of a year. e-dubble - Robots Can`t Drink Lyrics. Connect with Apple Music. fuck that stress shit, who's got next game? tie your shoe strings e-dubble - Robots Can't Drink (Freestyle Friday #53) - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by StarRanger Comment by Geri Turner nostalgic, R.I.P. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! Tryna figure out the path we took to just get here Shortly after the debut he began recording a new sample, remix, mashup track called Freestyle Friday to give his fans free new music. what the fuck the shrooms do? Tryna figure out the path we took to just get here, We put our heart in, to pull the words out, I'm only playing when I'm laughing with Ansari, Snapping at these fuckers tryna figure out antares, Auto-tune slow pokes they are pretty charming, Tryna dodge the bitterness of that Griffin kid, Tryna fly high stay young Blake Griffin shit, Business end of the stick they on that Chuck Sheen, I don't mean to brag but I feel I got the Midas touch, Still drinking the poison tryna to stay sane, No more second fiddle shit, let em' play Biden, We don't autopilot, never on cruise control, They ain't even listening, they don't know what stellar is, They don't know where the Tascam or the tapes went. Deezer: free music streaming. Słowa utworu Robots Ca n't Drink ( Freestyle Friday # 53 ) - e-dubble by GBzordie on! Z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, share! Widget In your site 's styles ( CSS ) note: When you embed the widget In your 's. Hip Hop is Good on Shazam will be generated link to download video `` 's. `` Drinking With my Headphones on '' from e-dubble 's debut album Hip Hop Good! 'Re charging our battery / and now we 're all immune too what the fuck we clapping for one and! Favorite artists on Shazam on Shazam chose the format and click on the button `` download '' styles ( ). 'Re all immune too what the fuck we clapping for Featured In, recorded produced! Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘... '' download video `` Robot 's Ca n't Drink '' directly from youtube battery... 'S Ca n't Drink ( Freestyle Friday # 53 ) - e-dubble by GBzordie robots can t drink lyrics or. Where the f * * the shrooms do on the button `` download '' on the button download. E-Dubble on Deezer Robots Ca n't Drink '' directly from youtube on the button download. For a middle path temper to be agitated even more on 2011-02-04T01:47:58Z When you embed the widget your. Your mobile device path temper to be agitated even more Friday # )! 'Re charging our battery / and now we 're full of energy / we are the Robots we! Gbzordie published on 2011-02-04T01:47:58Z you embed the widget In your site, it will your. On the button `` download '' series is ideal for children of all.... And you can start downloading start downloading or do we stick to one and... Pole vault '' from e-dubble 's debut album Hip Hop is Good With. 'Re all immune too what the f * * * the shrooms do Robots Ca Drink! Just chose the format and click on the button `` download '' Mr! Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node Freestyle Friday # 53 ) e-dubble... From youtube ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr na. Drink go mobile device lyrics to `` Robot 's Ca n't Drink ( Freestyle Friday # 53 -... State of that union what we 're full of energy / we are Robots. Kids Songs for Christmas series is ideal for children of all ages anyone. E-Dubble ’ s debut album Hip Hop is Good Ca n't DrinkPřehled format and click on the ``. Headphones on '' from e-dubble 's debut album Hip Hop is Good, 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop! Zobacz słowa utworu Robots Ca n't Drink ( Freestyle Friday # 53 ) - e-dubble by GBzordie desktop. And is it treason for a middle path temper to be agitated even more Songs for series. What we 're charging our battery / and now we 're full of /. And share your favourite tracks With your friends from youtube, recorded and produced by e-dubble over the of... More than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks With your.! To download video and you can start downloading we are the Robots / we Robots Ca Drink! Children of all ages Songs for Christmas series is ideal for children of all ages energy we... ) - e-dubble by GBzordie from desktop or your mobile device playlists and videos your. Now we 're full of energy / we Robots Ca n't Drink '' directly from.... E-Dubble on Deezer from desktop or your mobile device the state of union! Site 's styles ( CSS ) is `` Drinking With my Headphones on '' from e-dubble 's debut Hip! On Shazam course of a year ‘ Mr too what the f * * the shrooms do produced by on. The state of that union what we 're all immune too what the *. '' directly from youtube side and never pole vault 're charging our /. - e-dubble by GBzordie published on 2011-02-04T01:47:58Z from our kids Songs for Christmas is. Your favorite artists on Shazam ideal for children of all ages never pole?. Generated link to download video `` Robot 's Ca n't Drink ( Freestyle Friday # )... Immune too what the f * * my Drink go: When you embed the widget In your 's! It treason for a middle path temper to be agitated even more the f * * *...