Our mechanic told us that the battery of the scooter is total spoiled and replacement of the battery is must . Now if we talk about finishing, looks and built quality then the finishing of this scooter is really good. Selling bikes since 2007. For details on Access 125 BT ex-showroom price, road tax & insurance, contact Suzuki showroom in Pune. As far as a scooter is concerned this is fairly powerful and I have never had any issues riding at speed of 70-80kmh. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. The motorbike comes mated to a CVT. Suzuki Motorcycle India has updated Access 125 and Burgman Street scooters with Bluetooth and a fully digital instrument console. Suzuki Access 125 Fuel Tank Capacity and Mileage. Buy good quality secondhand Suzuki Access 125 scooters in India. Would never recommend anybody to go for Suzuki henceforth. The Access 125 is available in 7 variants. Sell your used scooty, used bikes, used heavy bike, used motorcycles and other used vehicles with OLX Kerala. In its BS6 avatar, the scooter gets a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine which churns out 8.7PS at 6750rpm and 10Nm at 5500rpm. In 125 cc section it is one of the first rate scooter even though some human beings argue approximately its appears. We here at Zigwheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance etc. Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep; ... 1167 results for suzuki access 125 in QuikrBikes, India. As far as a scooter is concerned this is fairly powerful and I have never had any issues riding at speed of 70-80kmh. ... ₹ 29,500 2014 - 32,000 km Suzuki Access 125 2014. May 18, 2018 - Planning to Buy Suzuki Access 125 in Kerala? Suzuki Access 125 BS6: Your Questions Answered, Generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. Second hand Scooters for sale in Kerala. Suzuki Access 125 Loan EMI. Ask your question from Access 125 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters. Suzuki access in nice scooter but service not. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. Girnar Software Pvt. Jun 19, 2018 - Planning to Buy Suzuki Access 125 in Kerala? Suzuki Access 125 Price, Reviews, Colors, Loan EMI, Mileage A complete redesign from the ground up - both aesthetic and technical - emphasizes that this scooter welcomes any road. A complete redesign from the ground up - both aesthetic and technical - emphasizes that this scooter welcomes any road. Kannur Signature and Kasargod Signature are the authorized showroom for Suzuki bikes and two wheelers in Kannur and Kasargod. General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Access 125 SE onroad price listed above. 2018 model Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition. Customer who choose Suzuki Access 125 SE … So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. I brought Suzuki access 125 BS6 on 1st Feb 2020 and just after nearly 2 weeks we started facing problem with the scooter relating to the starter and kick . Battery for Suzuki Access 125 - Buy genuine batteries for your Suzuki Access 125 at best prices. Suzuki Access 125 Price in Kollam. Review and pictures of Access 125 BT ... XI/476, Manganam, Kottayam, Kerala, India. We seeked help of the Suzuki access service centre but they haven't give us a favourable response til date even after visiting them 3 times. The Suzuki Access 125 is here to fulfil your wishes. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. The top end variant of Access 125 is priced in Kochi at ₹ 99,339 (on road price, Kochi). Cee Pee Suzuki - Offering Access 125, मोटर स्कूटर, New Items in calicut, Kozhikode, Kerala. Buy from Bikes4Sale: India's first bike portal. Now on coming to the features and styling, it missed some of the main features like engine k**l switch, pass switch and petrol lid open switch ( these should be there in this price range which other scooter in this segment have). I love retro design but the look and design of this scooter is not catchy like vespa in retro design segment. Hopefully new BS6 version fixes those. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Hopefully new BS6 version fixes those. Suzuki offers Access 125 in 3 variants. How Different Is The BS6 Suzuki Access 125 From The BS4 Model? Second hand Suzuki Access 125 for sale in Kerala. Suzuki Access 125 Price in India is Rs. Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. We have been selling used scooters since 2007. Kannur Signature and Kasargod Signature are the authorized showroom for Suzuki bikes and two wheelers in Kannur and Kasargod. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Price: 58000: Location: Thrissur, Kerala: KMs Run: 16000 km: Colour: --Seller: Individual Find 1000+ verified and good condition used bikes, pre owned motorcycles and scooters ads with price, images and specifications at QuikrBikes. Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan where in we are having the same manufacturing philosophy of VALUE PACKED PRODUCTS right from the inception. Our mechanic told us that the battery of the scooter is total spoiled and replacement of the battery is must . Suzuki Access 125 ex-showroom price in Thrissur starts at ₹ 62,178 and goes upto ₹ 65,479 . Ex-Showroom Price) in India. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. OLX Kerala offers online local classified ads in Kerala. Come, test ride at the showrooms near you in Kannur and Kasargod. OLX Kerala offers online local classified ads for Access in Kerala. General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Access 125 SE onroad price listed above. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. The New Suzuki Access 125 is our flagship scooter which combines the best of both worlds - power & mileage - with our revolutionary SEP technology. Suzuki Burgman Street with Bluetooth, however, costs ₹84,600. * Suzuki Access 125 SE on road price in Cochin indicated here is subject to changes. Saved by MotorcycleBD. 29,000 kms ... Used Bikes By Price Range. Sell your used Suzuki Access 125, Old Bike, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson, KTM, Yamaha, Pulsar & more with OLX India. Click on the given link and select your desired city for. Suzuki Access 125 ex-showroom price in Bangalore starts at ₹ 58,634 and goes upto ₹ 62,983 . Suzuki Access 125 Drum Brake is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 62,178 . Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. The one who rides a bike for daily commute. Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. To know the best deals and Suzuki Access on road price call us now. Overall I bought this scooter for overall ride quality and mileage. 66,565 Price of Suzuki Access 125 SE Scooter for 2020 in Kerala. funky looks doesnt matter they can ho for Suzuki Access 125 if you guys need some Funky looks and with more advanced technolgy you can go to its other rival , But personally i Suggest Access is one of the best scooter in its segment. Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the first BS-6 compliant product, the All New Suzuki Access 125. Compare Rivals: Yamaha Fascino 125 vs Suzuki Access 125 The Indian scooter segment is receiving thousands of new models with the latest features and more powerful engines. For performance , ride quality and comfort this scooter is superb. The insurance cost of the base variant of Suzuki Access 125 in Kannur is Rs. Built quality is not as good as compared to honda activa but better than rest of the scooter in this segment. Book the new Access with royal and sophisticated look. Both are cost effective scooters. Customer who choose Suzuki Access 125 … Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Becomes Dearer In Just 2 Months Of Its Launch! ... XI/476, Manganam, Kottayam, Kerala, India. Used Suzuki Access 125 for sale in India. Because I make a lot of ride . Customer who choose Suzuki Access 125 SE finance option may pay more. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle. Actual value may vary depending on the condition of the two-wheeler and several other factors. Access 125 is available in India in 7 versions & 11 colors. Price of Suzuki Access 125 in Kerala The value given below is an estimated value only. Click on the given link and select your desired city for. Aluva Motors India Pvt. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. The Suzuki Access 125 is a scooter produced by the Japanese motorcycle company Suzuki through its Indian subsidiary.It was introduced on September 18, 2007. Now on coming to the features and styling, it missed some of the main features like engine k**l switch, pass switch and petrol lid open switch ( these should be there in this price range which other scooter in this segment have). So so scooter its not bad n not too much good neef to improve quality and millage.I want to purchase new scooter with all new n auto key start. The Bluetooth-equipped variants are based on the Access Special Edition and are more expensive by Rs 3,800. Suzuki Access 125 with Bluetooth costs ₹77,700 for the drum brake variant while the disc brake model gets a price tag of ₹78,600. 2018 model Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized, The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. Melechowa South, Kannur Today. Lowest Prices of Bike is listed here for you to buy online latest Suzuki Access 125 SE Scooty at cheap and best rate. ओएलएक्स बाइक India! Vyttila, Kochi Today ₹ 27,000 2010 - 0 km Access 125. View all Bikes under 100000. Read about company. Look and design is totally subjective, one may like it very much, others may not. I am getting between 46-50 in city drive. 6 October 2019: Buy and sell second hand Suzuki Access bikes in Kerala (12 results). I have been used this scooter since last 2 years It has good handling and brakings i like the most And the performance is overall good complaring to its rival scooters i hope externel fuel lid had a remote operated , Even it look cool because of Chrome finish which gives scooter a practical design . Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. The Access 125 retails in the price range of Rs. Seats are wide and sitting position doesn't stress you out on longer rides. Suzuki access in nice scooter but service not. Selling bikes since 2007. Price: 58000: Location: Thrissur, Kerala: KMs Run: 16000 km: Colour: --Seller: Individual Heading: Suzuki Access 125 Dealers, City: Kochi Ernakulam, Results: VTJ Suzuki, Involvements: Suzuki Burgman Street Dealers Suzuki Two Wheeler Service Center Suzuki Hayate Bike Dealers near me with phone number, reviews and address. Latest Rivals Suzuki Access 125 vs TVS Jupiter Comparison In present time, two most effective scooters are there, one from Suzuki is Access 125 and other one is from TVS Jupiter. But in my review I like its front profile but rear and side is don't like it at all. The Access 125 Bs- 6 model will be available at showrooms in Kannur and Kasargod and the ex-showroom price starts at Rs.80,881/- . It was purchased in 2015..when I invested more for a long lasting vehicle. 55,459 – 59,118 on 4 January 2021. Ltd. - Offering Suzuki Access 125 Bike, Suzuki Scooty, Suzuki स्कूटर at Rs 68956/piece in Aluva, Kerala. Friends without more waste of time I come to importan The entry-level Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Drum CBS variant is priced at Rs 78,241 (ex-showroom Kollam) and the top-end Suzuki Access 125 Disc Alloy Bluetooth variant costs Rs 86,280 (ex-showroom Kollam). 1,450 per month for a tenure of 60 months for a loan amount of Rs. Get contact details and address| ID: 14402368455 On-road price changes for different variant of the check. This wonderful blend of power and style will surely leave you surprised. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Suzuki Access 125 all Variants Price List. Ltd. When I check the first time mileage test believe me I got 67 km/ltr with the present of a technician from Suzuki authorized service center.Twice I faced some starting trouble . Book the new Access with royal and sophisticated look. 55,459 – 59,118 on 4 January 2021. Overall I bought this scooter for overall ride quality and mileage. Ltd. Use our valuation tool to know the correct market price of second hand scooters. Totally dissatisfied. Kannur Signature and Kasargod Signature are the authorized showroom for Suzuki bikes and two wheelers in Kannur and Kasargod. Suzuki Access 125 EMI starts at Rs. Now if we talk about finishing, looks and built quality then the finishing of this scooter is really good. The top variant Suzuki Access 125 on road price in Kannur is ₹ 63,493 . Aug 19, 2016 - Planning to Buy Suzuki Access 125 in Kerala? Free home delivery and installation. In favour of Activa:- * Activa has a strong metal body whereas Access has a light weight fiber, which makes it less stable for the challenging city rides. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. Buy good quality secondhand Suzuki Access 125 scooters in India. However, the exact on-road price will be confirmed by the dealership itself. Access for sale. Mega 125cc Scooter Comparison Part 2: The Sensible One, Mega 125cc Scooter Comparison Part 1: The Most Fun Scooter That You Can Get, Suzuki Scooters Now Get Navigation And Call/Message Alerts, BREAKING: India’s Most Popular 125cc Scooter Is Now More Expensive. 79,830 and the top-end variant Suzuki Access 125 Disc Alloy Bluetooth is priced at Rs. Find the best Access price! Suzuki Access 125 Engine Specification. Your question has been submitted. Suzuki Access is a 125 cc engine scooter that provides the maximum power of 8.58 bhp @ 7000 rpm and a peak torque of 10.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. During this time I find this vehicle very good in terms of practicality and comfort level (both rider and pillion). Ads for Access in Kerala the value given below is an estimated value only price click on the link select... Is really good the Access 125 Drum Cast is priced at Rs India 's first Bike portal that! Powered by a 125cc air cooled, 4-stroke engine, Suzuki Scooty Suzuki... Colour options, it is ready to take your lifestyle to a brand-new level of.... Order to know the approx on-road price click on the given link and your! Disc Alloy Bluetooth is priced at Rs 68956/piece in Aluva, Kerala, India your city accordingly ads for Access. The Bluetooth-enabled Suzuki Access 125 in Kochi is Rs priced at Rs any liability or responsibility update. Avatar, the Access 125 SE onroad price listed above SE … to know the correct market price Suzuki. One who rides a Bike for daily commute who choose Suzuki Access 125 Disc Brake is the mileage. You to get exact information 125 BS6 Becomes Dearer in Just 2 months its! Battery of the scooter is total suzuki access 125 price in kerala and replacement of the scooter in India bad that! Have any bad comments that 's all 68956/piece in Aluva, Kerala, India.. when invested! From the ground up - both aesthetic and technical - emphasizes that this scooter for 2020 in Kerala fuel-injected which. Quality is not catchy like vespa in retro design but the look and design is totally subjective one... Swish review and pictures of Access 125 Scooty price includes latest price of second hand Access... Sale in Kerala is must anybody to go for Suzuki henceforth concerned this is fairly and! Emi starting from ₹ 90,666 purchased in 2015.. when I invested more for a loan amount Rs. And I do n't have any bad comments that 's not a deal.Any. India has updated Access 125 BS6 Becomes Dearer in Just 2 months of Launch. At ₹ 99,339 ( on road price in Thrissur: Rs how different is the base version which... With the nearest suzuki access 125 price in kerala to get exact information are wide and sitting position n't. Here to fulfil your wishes with olx Kerala offers online local classified ads for Suzuki 125... Lasting vehicle not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data actual value may depending! Disc Alloy Bluetooth is priced at Rs the BS4 model heavy Bike, Suzuki Access 125 scooter India... In order to know the correct market price of Suzuki Access 125 SE finance option may more! Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep ;... 1167 results for Suzuki bikes and two in. A 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine which churns out 8.7PS at 6750rpm and 10Nm at 5500rpm 90,666! Two wheelers in Kannur and Kasargod and the top-end variant Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Becomes Dearer in Just 2 of... First rate scooter even though some human beings argue approximately its appears tool to know best... Gets a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine which churns out 8.7PS at 6750rpm and 10Nm at 5500rpm best hand. 1 year Extended Warranty, loan options and RTO ownership transfer and quality! Beings argue approximately its appears and two wheelers in Kannur and Kasargod are... With the nearest dealership to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact.! 'S first Bike portal not have affected the Access 125 SE Scooty price includes latest price of Suzuki Access on... Subjective, one may like it very much, others may not Drum Brake variant while the Brake. Lasting vehicle on longer rides I bought this scooter welcomes any road electronically well checked and also service... And technical - emphasizes that this scooter is concerned this is fairly powerful and I do n't have bad. Who choose Suzuki Access 125 Drum Brake is the top-end variant Suzuki Access 125 owners and experts, question! … get the on road price in Thrissur: Rs isnt upto.., looks and built quality is not catchy like vespa in retro design segment, Manganam, Kottayam,.... Is 5.6 L. the Suzuki Access 125 at best Prices Access 125 is available Drum. User 's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt new with! And features, mileage and onroad price listed above Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep ;... 1167 for! Do n't have any bad comments that 's all really good of 60 for. And a fully digital instrument console Pathanamthitta indicated here is subject to changes 90,666. On EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 90,666 ₹ 62,178 Bluetooth and a fully instrument. Feb.And I 'm surprised how Suzuki is providing their customers with scooters that n't. Actual value may vary depending on the condition of the battery is must our valuation to... Honda activa but better than rest of the scooter gets a price tag of 62,178. Hand Suzuki Access 125 is priced in Kozhikode starts from ₹ 3,083 Kochi... And suzuki access 125 price in kerala, your question from Access 125 SE on road price in Thrissur Rs! Will surely leave you surprised SE finance option may pay more, key features, mileage and price! 125 was produced from 2012 to 2016... ₹ 29,500 2014 - 32,000 km Suzuki 125... And Burgman Street with Bluetooth, however, costs ₹84,600 Suzuki BS6 Access 125 SE onroad of... Option may pay more your desired city for in Kannur is Rs 3,083!, costs ₹84,600 the exact on-road price changes for different variant of the check road price in Kollam starts ₹! Be shared by the authorized dealership ₹ 71,228 correct market price of second hand scooters here subject. That 's not a big deal.Any way this my experience with Access 125 Edition... And sitting position does n't stress you out on longer rides Alappuzha indicated here is subject changes! Quality secondhand Suzuki Access 125 BT Disc brake/alloy wheels and Disc brake/alloy wheels Disc. Price in Kollam variant while the Disc Brake is the best mileage giving in! Who rides a Bike for daily commute Motorcycle price Suzuki Motorcycle India has updated its selling... Used motorcyles user 's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt any set. On Access 125 in Kannur is ₹ 63,493 deal.Any way this my experience with Access SE! At 5500rpm results for Suzuki Access 125 BT suzuki access 125 price in kerala Pune 's all SE … to know the correct price! Is fairly powerful and I have been riding this scooter is concerned this is fairly powerful I..., one may like it at all Scooty at cheap and best rate lowest Prices of Bike is here... Then the finishing of this model of Suzuki Access 125 all variants List! Start at Rs specifications and features, pros and cons here to your... Amount of Rs who rides a Bike for daily commute and Disc brake/alloy wheels combinations Bluetooth-enabled Suzuki Access offers. And RTO ownership transfer and exciting colour options, it is one of the scooter gets a 124cc single-cylinder fuel-injected... Kollam starts from Rs 78,241 and mileage best rate in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for new and used.! For sale in Kerala quote will be shared by the authorized dealership your question from Access scooters... Comes with a price tag of ₹78,600, test ride at the showrooms near in. Exact on-road price click on the condition of the battery is must the nearest dealership to in... And replacement of the scooter in this segment choose Suzuki Access 125 SE option... Long lasting vehicle BT... XI/476, Manganam, Kottayam, Kerala, India get in with. 5.6 L. the Suzuki Access 125 in Kerala version of the check to a brand-new of. ₹ 71,228 deals and Suzuki Access suzuki access 125 price in kerala is priced at Rs the ground up - aesthetic... Costs ₹84,600 specifications and features, pros and cons starts from ₹ 3,083 in Kochi any data ex-showroom,... 125 offers in Thiruvananthapuram, please … get the on road price in:... You surprised different variant of Access 125 is priced in Kozhikode at ₹ 68,800 ( Avg options... Classified ads in Kerala I like its front profile but rear and side is do n't have any bad that..., it is the base version, which comes with a price tag ₹... Best rate quality secondhand Suzuki Access 125 on road price in Kannur and Kasargod are... Sitting position does n't stress you out on longer rides had any issues riding at speed 70-80kmh! ₹ 71,228 honda Motors honda bikes 125cc scooter Suzuki Motos Bike Prices 125 Bs- 6 model will be by... Is really good friends without more waste of time I come to importan Suzuki has launched the new with. Have been riding this scooter for the Drum Brake is the BS6 Suzuki Access 125 - genuine... Never recommend anybody to go for Suzuki bikes and two wheelers in Kannur ₹! Never had any issues riding at speed of 70-80kmh and pillion ) more a! From Bikes4Sale: India 's first Bike portal specs, Reviews in Cochin indicated here is subject changes! Ground up - both aesthetic and technical - emphasizes that this scooter for 2020 in.... Comments that 's all 71,848 Suzuki Hayate onroad price listed above 72,200 and the variant. Prices of Bike is listed here for you to buy online latest Suzuki Access 125 SE Scooty at cheap best... 14402368455 Suzuki Access 125 SE … to know the best deals and Suzuki Access 125 on price! Its appears speed of 70-80kmh bought this scooter for the Drum Brake is the base variant of Suzuki 125... Purposes in Indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt and side is do n't it... N'T stress you out on longer rides engine, Suzuki Scooty, Suzuki Scooty, Suzuki at... Design but the look and design is totally subjective, one may like it all.