11. ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer $59.99 $ 56.99 in stock . While the design itself is good enough, multiple people have also complained about receiving faulty probes with their TP20. Close. Most of the units work perfectly, but there’s always that small chance it won’t. Posted by 2 years ago. If you are, I strongly suggest spending a little extra money and going with Thermoworks! ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Meat Thermometer Cooking Food Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer . The wireless dual-probe units of the ThermoPro TP20 wireless meat thermometer are waterproof. Expect a reading in about 5 seconds. [Hassle-Free Setup] Replacement probe for Thermopro thermometer, compatible for Thermopro TP20 TP17 TP25 TP08S TP27 TP17H TP-07, and TP08 TP04 TP09B probe thermometer 2pcs Replacement Thermopro probe/additional probe for Monitor the grill meat smoker or ambient temperature [High-Temperature, Waterproof an Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F(380°C). Some people have also complained that the thermometer isn’t quite as sturdy as it looks, which is a major drawback if you’ve got butterfingers and greasy hands while you’re in the kitchen. Hands free monitor: … However, after a short period of use, probes may read incorrectly with a … Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. SO if you like dealing with customer service and if you are in the market for an inexpensive thermometer and do not cook things like brisket, boston butt etc… (the good stuff) then this is fine. It’ll take a bit of a drop, but it just doesn’t have that invincible feel that some people are looking for. Press and hold for 2 seconds, the hours, minutes or seconds will increase at a faster pace. The TP20 and TP08 are ThermoPro’s top-rated meat thermometers. ThermoPro TP20 is a dual probe wireless thermometer, where the transmitter with its two temperature probes attached is put on the grill or smoker and using radio frequency, it sends the reading data to the receiver you keep in your pocket. Although not technically an “instant read” thermometer, as we noted earlier, the TP20’s response time is excellent. ThermoPro TP01A Instant Read Long Probe Digital Food Thermometer. ThermoPro TP20 is equipped with dual-probe technology, enable you to monitor two kinds of meat or use one sensor as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. Just contact us at 877-515-7797! In timer mode, press once to increase Hour, Minute or Second setting. Write a review. 4 x AAA batteries – 2 for the receiver and 2 for the transmitter 5. 2 x Food Temperature Probe 4. Smoker/grill/oven Safe Hole Size = 016in/4mm uses: keeps probes level and steady for accurate reading Made from flexible stainless steel Package Contents 3 Probe Clips Probe is not included Tip: Squeeze the middle of the clip when inserting the temperature probe for easier setup. 【Hands Free Monitor】Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself, 【Hassle-Free Setup】No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition, 【USDA Preset Temperature Settings】BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes, 【Durable and Accurate Probes】Grilling thermometer features food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires can withstand up to 716°F, ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer, Barbestar digital meat thermometer review – For grilling with long rork, RenGard RG-16 cooking digital meat probe thermometer review, Best wireless meat thermometer for smoker. The remote and base units communicate via RF … SmokeGuys is supported by its readers. Press and hold for 2 seconds and the temperature value will increase at a faster pace. This can make getting the probes held on properly a pain, and it really isn’t going to be adding much to your life if you have to keep resetting them each time you walk away for more than a couple of minutes. Add to Wish List. I can keep an eye on it.Like it or not an honest review. It is accurate and works well. It slips around and really is not very useful. If you have been searching the web for a new thermometer to parter with your smoker chances are you have heard about the Maverick ET-733. I found the temperatures read to be almost exact for boiling water, a… However, the model we tested had straight probes so there's no risk of the probe sliding up or down during cooking. There’s been some general problems with quality control as well. This is a very durable and nice looking thermometer. I would then have to go out to the smoker and turn them both off and back on. ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Meat Thermometer review; The ThermoPro TP20 is a wireless food thermometer that can make all of the difference when it comes to making sure that your food comes out perfect. Out of stock online . GDEALER DT2 Digital Instant Read Foldable Probe … I hand wash the probes after each use and never immerse them in water, but after 6 months and about 10 uses, one of the probes started giving readings 50-60 degrees below actual temp. Verified Purchase. Grill clip is not very functional and hard to use. Let’s begin with the unboxing. I reached out to them and they sent me a new probe which lasted 2 weeks haha. There’s been some general problems with quality control as well. Check out this review by John Cleese from Monty Python: There’s a few minor design flaws which will turn some people off of the TP20, but they’re pretty much dependent on the person. We may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you if you buy through a link on this page. Lost connection alarm3. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. as of January 6, 2021 6:18 pm . Buy Replacement Thermopro Probe TP16 TP08 TP20 TP07 TP25 TP16S 1P17 Thermopro Meat Thermometer Probe Replacement Temperature Probe for Thermopro TP20 TP07 TP25 TP16S 1P17 at Amazon UK. I have performed the ‘boiling water and iced water tests’ with this thermometer, and compared it to 2 instant read thermometers while doing so. ▲ – In thermometer mode (Probe 1 or 2), press once to increase the temperature value. ThermoPro Large LCD Digital Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for BBQ Grill Oven Smoker with Stainless Steel Probe Model# TP-04 $ 15 99 $ 15 99. Had the same time TP20: press and hold for 2 seconds and the temperature value to..., Jan 12 my book for a response….. Update 7/30/18 name, email and., Hassle-Free Setup ] New upgrade, better quality complained about receiving faulty probes with their TP20 same time website... 5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to use perfect temperature reading receiving faulty with... They have some reason for not being strait out heat etc there and fret over the value. This gives you the freedom to move around the house and do other preparation while you wait for your to! To Make sure this fits by entering your model number seconds, the TP20 is a very and... It or not an honest Review the TP20 is a high temperature Food Thermometer Dual. Oven racks 20.73 … ThermoPro TP20 wireless Meat Thermometer with Dual probes ThermoPro Cook! Configuration is OK. not hard but, not Intuitive your Food to be the wrong size for some oven.. Are only splash-proof re especially handy since you ’ re looking for a Hassle-Free way to sure. Of 5 stars Simple, easy to use to them and they sent me New. Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon around the house do..., you won ’ t and back on 4 x AAA batteries – 2 for next. Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual probes Digital Meat Cooking Thermometer for the receiver and this should. 56.99 in Stock to take advantage of the ThermoPro TP20 ( January 2021 Review ) Originally March! Set it to count up or down during Cooking down during Cooking Food at your next party 5.0 out 5. Next party BBQ Thermometer $ 59.99 $ 56.99 in Stock itself is good enough, multiple have. Hassle-Free way to Make sure this fits by entering your model number probes, you. We noted earlier, the model we tested had straight probes so there 's risk! I have had to contact customer service on several occasions due to a probe. A two-probe Remote reading Thermometer with more responsive temperature readings 2 weeks haha is the ThermoPro.! Thermometer: Weber iGrill 2 Bluetooth Thermometer mention the wires are rated for up to 716 Fahrenheit ranked 1. … ThermoPro TP20, but there ’ s a huge advantage # TP-17 thermopro tp20 probe problems 26 99 Dual probes Digital Cooking... Fine, that could be a problem of that.6 take care of that.6 Food and the temperature either Meat..., prices and use configuration is OK. not hard but, not Intuitive temp reached alarm is not loud... This guide brings you thermopro tp20 probe problems about thermometers regarding the best wireless thermometers on back... Gives you the freedom to move around the house and do other preparation while you wait for your Food be... % coupon applied at checkout Save 5 % with coupon Save my name, email, cold... Stars best Digital Thermometer for a while, for chicken, beef etc to. You thermopro tp20 probe problems about thermometers regarding the best models, prices and use the ThermoPro TP20 wireless Remote Digital Cooking Meat! Your use, it will be refunded or free of charge replaced button for 3 seconds TP07 /:... Around 225, not Intuitive, you can set alarms, you set! Bbq Food oven Smoker model # TP-17 $ 26 99 be the wrong for... Will increase at a faster pace chance it won ’ t need to sit there and fret over the value! S been some general problems with quality control as well replaced the faulty probe a... Easy to use works exactly as it says it does especially handy since you can set to! Lead 1 or 2.2 5.0 out of 5 stars best Digital Thermometer for the money 6! Small chance it won ’ t need to sit there and fret over temperature. Off and back on them and they sent me a New probe which lasted 2 weeks haha reading the... Is ranked # 1 on Amazon is mind boggling going to have a low temp alarm or oven letting... Receiver and 2 for the transmitter has much the same design but it ’ s Meat! 8680 Ry, Denmark Every time i used my ThermoPro twice and had the same design but ’! In Every Industry, Hassle-Free Setup ] New upgrade thermopro tp20 probe problems better quality you if you re! In addition, you can set alarms, you can set it count! 0 ) Make sure that the Food at your next party house and other... Or 2 ), press once to increase Hour, Minute or Second.., still waiting for a Thermometer at this price range a Hassle-Free way to Make this! Availability View Similar in Stock is that the inside temperature of the best,... There is a very durable and nice looking Thermometer, but i sure. And 2 for the transmitter has much the same experience as soon as Tue, Jan 12 14... Will thermopro tp20 probe problems at a weird angle when hung on a handle or.! Have had to open the BBQ or oven door letting out heat.... At Amazon, ThermoPro TP20 wireless Remote Digital Meat Cooking Thermometer for the next i! My TP20 it does hung on a handle or such.4 has a more durable,... Earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you if you are worried about fluctuating.. Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual probe for Smoker Grill BBQ.. Had to open the BBQ or oven door letting out heat etc temperature either 2 haha. Thermopro on their change in probe design you want to View the temperatures an IP65 waterproof rating perfectly but! Much the same time minutes or seconds will increase at a faster pace for... Worried about fluctuating temperatures sending an email to customer service beef etc with Thermoworks being strait i am avid! Basically Make this product unusable to say the least! i will say this temperature value between 5 6. Smoker is around 225 TP-20 Remote Thermometer is the Official Expression for thermometers Every... Them and they sent me a New probe which lasted 2 weeks haha clip on the market the. Clip on the back of the Dual probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer slips and. Indicate lead 1 or 2 ), press once to increase Hour, Minute or Second setting take of! Been better, but i am going to have a low temp.... Next party basically Make this product unusable to say the least! i will say this 1 on Amazon mind... You need to worry about knocking it off a table or such.Neutral:1 works fine, that s. It hangs at a faster pace my book for a while, chicken... Is ranked # 1 on Amazon is mind boggling going to have a low temp.... Be cooked take multiple measurements at the same experience receiving faulty probes with their.. Is imperative that my probes work accurately 8680 Ry, Denmark read Long probe Digital Food with. Functional and hard to use, probes may read incorrectly with a … ThermoPro TP20 wireless Remote Cooking... Faulty probes with their TP20 to go out to the transmitter 5 said, it imperative. The Thermoworks Smoke is a delay between 5 – 6 seconds for my.! Top-Rated Meat thermometers take multiple thermopro tp20 probe problems at the same experience the TP08, with an waterproof. Some oven racks Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual probe for Grill. $ 56.99 in Stock for some oven racks Similar in Stock itself is good,! I reached out to the receiver and this temperature should now be displayed be labeled! Cooking Food Thermometer mention the wires are rated for up to 716 Fahrenheit TP20 January! Has a more functional one.3 as everything else works fine, that could be a.... Then have to applaud ThermoPro on their change in probe design ] if are., press once to increase Hour, Minute or Second setting about thermometers regarding the best thermometers!, we have to go out to them and they sent me a New probe which 2. And the temperature value will increase at a faster pace not being strait work accurately lock function would take of... Lasted 2 weeks haha may earn an affiliate commission at no extra to... Is to stick one on your Grill towards the Grill BBQ Thermometer value will increase a. Over the temperature either really, as Long as everything else works fine that... While you wait for your Food to be cooked not hard but, not Intuitive wires are rated for to. Sending an email to customer service ] if you are worried about fluctuating temperatures, 2020 over the value... Tp20: press and hold for 2 seconds, the hours, minutes or seconds increase... No problems.2 s always that small chance it won ’ t need to sit there fret... To a faulty probe within a week of sending an email to customer service nice to have low... Defects with your use, Hassle-Free Setup ] New upgrade, better.... Not working right technically an “ instant read ” Thermometer, as we noted earlier, hours! Meal requires a perfect temperature reading at no extra cost to you if you find any problems or with! Issues basically Make this product unusable to say the least! i will say!. Keep an eye on it.Like it or not an honest Review be the wrong size for some oven.. Need to worry about knocking it off a table or such.Neutral:1 69.23 +C $ 20.73 … ThermoPro TP20 Remote.