can double as a gym pack too. Timbuk2, the San Francisco-based company best known for their messenger bags, makes a very compelling 2-wheel carry-on in the Copilot. 1,852 reviews scanned The 10 Best Laptop Backbacks 5,342 reviews scanned ... Timbuk2 Moto Laptop Backpack 9.9 9.4 10.0 2: Timbuk2 Parkside Laptop Backpack, Abyss 9.6 9.1 9.7 3: But this one is close. Then i saw this back pack, also on sale on the website, a great deal, and had to buy it. Colour: Black 1 option from £285.73 . 1 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. I find myself turning it on its side to access much of my 'stuff'. It had zipped compartments for various things like chargers, converters, adapters, and pill holders, plus my camera, wallet, and passport. They are greatly loved for daily activities, commuting, and especially traveling abroad. Last year, I finally bought a simple little backpack because I was attending a one month professional development class. From analyzing 212 reviews, this product has an average review rating of 8.0 out of 10. After all, the right backpack will be comfortable, practical and useful – but the wrong backpack will be ill-fitting and uncomfortable. So Timbuk2 Uptown, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $60 Ebags Professional Slim, as seen on the chart below. Straps are comfortable for lugging around on city streets as well as at the airport. Honestly you could fit multiple textbooks in here or use it for a whole weekend away and fit everything you need. Shop Timbuk2 laptop backpacks for devices up to 17 inches. This also makes the bag very TSA friendly: unzip the back compartment, lay the bag flat, and pass it through the x-ray at the airport. Rating Summmary: 199 total reviews. TIMBUK2 Uptown Daypack. Rating Summmary: 199 total reviews. If you’re into practical yet lightweight bags, then this piece by Timbuk2 is your number one option. Timbuk2 makes a variety of bags for different types of users, and everyone I know that’s used one of their bags has sung their praises. There are dozens of newer laptop backpacks on the market. Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Backpack Review. All in all, I really like this backpack. Love the 'Pike' color. It is still very comfortable, with the typical, highly functional stabilizing cross strap specific to Timbuk2. I've been using this backpack for a few years now. 5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic travel backpack for airline travel. RTW Tested Size. In the following article, we will discuss about the comparisons and distinctions between Uptown and Command so that you will be able to determine which model that suits you the best. NO SIZE. Product Discontinued by Manufacturer. 5 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. The Uptown backpack has more than enough pockets for my needs. I would highly recommend it. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. De tas die ik hier review komt van een officiële Timbuk2 winkel IJsland toen ik daar op vakantie was, maar de andere messenger bag die ik heb van hun (de classic) is wel gewoon hier besteld geweest. The straps are wide and comfortable. De tas die ik hier review komt van een officiële Timbuk2 winkel IJsland toen ik daar op vakantie was, maar de andere messenger bag die ik heb van hun (de classic) is wel gewoon hier besteld geweest. In 2014, I wrote about the Tom Bihn Aeronaut because that bag was my chosen carry-on for one-bag travel. The Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag is by far one of the best options if you’re looking for one of the top classic messenger bags on the market.. My minor gripes with some of the functionality are very small in comparison to the overall picture of this review. 29 Timbuk2 reviews. I like the TSA friendly feature where I can lay the laptop compartment down for security checks instead of having to take it out and putting it into a bin. And made in the USA. On the off chance it does fail, the company offers a lifetime warranty to repair or replace the bag. 1 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Travel-Friendly Backpack. While that backpack still functions perfectly fine, I wanted a little bit more space this year. It was my main commuting bag for over seven years, because of it's thoughtful design, and it held up amazingly well. Confused between Timbuk2 Uptown and Timbuk2 Command? Apr 5, 2014 - ONE OF THE BEST LAPTOP BACPACKS FROM TIMBUK2! Timbuk2 Uptown is a well-known option at the bottom of the price range. This bag is even better than I thought it would be. I have searched high and low for the perfect backpack to use as a college instructor and this one does not disappoint! Holds all my things and has a lot of pockets for everything! laptop fits great in back. It's held up really well with no visible signs of wear. In 2014, I wrote about the Tom Bihn Aeronaut because that bag was my chosen carry-on for one-bag travel. I was searching for a new backpack to replace my current backpack and tote options as my carry ons. This bag is awesome.. Everything I wanted and more. The bag’s standout feature is the laptop pouch, which allows you to place your laptop in a compartment worn against your back. I wanted something that would be slim and compact when it’s just my laptop, but also have a lot of compartments if I need to expand. This bag could be used to walk into a board room, on a plane, on a campus or on the street... very versatile and professional...and comfortable! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. It's especially great for bike commuters. Sort by. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. With just my laptop in the bag, it doesn’t look or feel any larger than my previous bag, but when I need to expand I am able to. Timbuk2 Copilot 20″ Review. This Uptown backpack has the same build quality and intelligent design but is much more versatile than the messenger bag for traveling, especially with an expensive laptop. The multiple pockets keep everything organized--in fact the pockets are the best features of the backpack. Price: $29.99 & FREE Returns. Timbuk2 Uptown Backpack has been discontinued by Timbuk2 and is no longer available. The standout feature is the laptop pouch: it sits in a compartment against the wearer’s back, keeping it as safe as possible. This backpack has SO much room. Timbuk2 designed this bag to stand out with many unique features that aren’t found in many commuter bags or bags in general. Timbuk2 designed this bag to stand out with many unique features that aren’t found in many commuter bags or bags in general. Timbuk2 Uptown Travel Backpack Review Sleek But Small Timbuk2 Uptown Travel Backpack Ebags Com Love that my back doesn't get sweaty. The Timbuk2 Uptown travel backpack is available in one size and eight color options. Visit the Timbuk2 Store. There are so many separate compartments and they all open nice and wide so things aren't stuck at the bottom. Lots of internal organization. I decided to try the Uptown Laptop Backpack. Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Travel-Friendly Backpack 4.1 out of 5 stars 166 ratings. It's not the coolest looking bag in the world (I don't think any backpack is), but it's neat and professional in the navy color. The Timbuk2 Uptown next to my old backpack. I travel often for work (domestic and international) and needed something with better support that would prevent the neck pain from carrying my laptop (2015 Macbook Pro, ~7-8lbs) on these long trips. The organized way to travel, the Timbuk2 Uptown holds the largest laptops with features designed to speed you through TSA security. January 31, 2018 By Riffle NW. Bonus, it all opens up to lay flat on its way through security. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Travel-Friendly Backpack is #1 on the top quickset uptown. I bought it because I ride my bike a few miles to and from the train during my commute and my system of multiple bags was not working. Compare (0) 1 item has been added. Color: TROPIC LIMESTONE. All Reviews. Designed with today’s tech needs in mind. Just because your commute occasionally takes you cross-country instead of across town doesn't mean you need more than a laptop backpack. The laptop sleeve is a little tricky to access, but we'll protected. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Timbuk2 Uptown is a more popular laptop backpack, based on its reviews. TIMBUK2. As you can tell from my review, I love the Timbuk2 Copilot. If you’re into practical yet lightweight bags, then this piece by Timbuk2 is your number one option. I think it’s a finely tuned piece of luggage. Reviews on their website have been mixed, with the most often cited negative being that the material did not appear to be heavy duty. So Timbuk2 Uptown, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $60 Ebags Professional Slim, as seen on the chart below. There is also another quick access compartment on the front. I used it for the first time this past week for a work trip...and it was such a great pack. Discuss: Timbuk2 Commute review: Timbuk2 Commute Sign in to comment. 5 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2017. The organized way to travel, the Timbuk2 Uptown holds the largest laptops with features designed to speed you through TSA security. 11 Apr, 2016 in Timbuk2 tagged $150 / Duffel / Review / Timbuk2 (updated on 14/10/2017) The search for a compact, lightweight, versatile carry-on duffel bag led us to the Timbuk2 Wingman. I am missing a place to connect keys, or a thumb drive on the backpack. Timbuk2 Uptown Travel Backpack Review. Reviews & Ratings for Timbuk2 Uptown Backpack — 2 reviews — Page 1 (2 reviews) Timbuk2 Uptown Backpack Currently Unavailable View Product. The laptop compartment securely holds my 15" 2014 MacBook Pro and charger - it's convenient to access too. This useful guide will review some of the most popular Timbuk2 backpacks, so you'll be able to determine which backpack is perfect for you. Color: Midway Verified Purchase. Even though I haven’t had the bag long, I can tell it’s going to last me a very long time, both due to the versatility and the quality of the bag. If I needed to take my charger with me, that was being dragged along in the cold, unforgiving world as well. All Reviews. I don’t go out enough times to have a designated pouch for each piece of equipment, but the option is there if need be. So OGIO Bandit 17, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $50 Timbuk2 Uptown, as seen on the chart below. Review Breakdown: 67 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. Boyt Harness Tac040 Medium Tactical 2 800 Cubic Inch Backpack Accommodates Hydration System Tan Info plenty of room for other things. I already loved Timbuk2 because of an older messenger bag I have, but with back pain I was looking for a nice backpack that I can carry all the time. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the Camp & Hike, Backpacks & Bags, Day Packs, Large Day Packs (18+L) yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you! The straps are easy to adjust, and feature a reflective strip to make the wearer easier to see at night. I adore the number of pockets in it- I love having a pocket for everything I need. Gain rapid access to all your necessities such as your phone, keys and cords with this perfectly organised bag. So I guess after a five-week trip to Paris with the Timbuk2 Aviator, I know this backpack well enough to write a thorough review. Timbuk2 Uptown Rugzak - Pike Zoek je een supersterke tas die beschikt over veel opbergruimte? The Timbuk2 Uptown next to my old backpack. Share your thought: Write a Review. Timbuk2 Uptown; Review Summary; Customer Reviews Timbuk2 UptownWrite a Review. Show. And made in the USA. Colour: Black 1 option from £285.73 . … 5 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 5. Crush-proof Review Breakdown: 67 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. 23 % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. I spent a good week hunting and reading reviews before finally breaking down and buying the TImbuk2 back and man, I haven't regretted it one minute. The only other improvement I would suggest is to make some more discreet pockets like are available in the messenger versions of Timbuk2 bags. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Timbuk2 Uptown is a more popular laptop backpack, based on its reviews. Whether it’ll be used for school, work, or travel – or perhaps a mix of all 3 – these backpacks make it easy to keep things organized and to carry them around. Gebruikersreview - +3 Timbuk2 Command TSA-Friendly Messenger Bag 2015 Blauw review door DaemonAngel 10-'15 - Stijlvolle, handige laptop messenger bag … Thank you! Using it as my work backpack and occasional bike to work. Lifetime warranty. Style. I travel a lot too and this is the perfect travel backpack for work. I use this bag to carry my laptop and books (I'm a professor), and it's amazing. I went back and forth, for some time, but recently decided to buy it from Amazon before the CA sales tax deadline. Gain rapid access to all your necessities such as your phone, keys and cords with this perfectly organised bag. When I reviewed the Timbuk2 Jet, I skewered it pretty hard for looking like an oversized lunchbox (it just does), but the Spire on the other hand is certainly an improvement.This bag is pretty thin – just over 5 inches deep which helps it maintain a more streamlined, urban feel to it. Finally, there is an elastic pouch on the side for bottles. The two larger zippered compartments hold binders, file folders, books, notebooks, an umbrella, etc. Tame TSA Security checkpoints while wearing the Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Bag. The product is a lot smaller than expected, but everything fit! When I reviewed the Timbuk2 Jet, I skewered it pretty hard for looking like an oversized lunchbox (it just does), but the Spire on the other hand is certainly an improvement. The bag’s standout feature is the laptop pouch, which allows you to place your laptop in a compartment worn against your back. Moving forward, there is a small pouch at the top of the backpack for sunglasses or other quick access items. The front most compartment has even more pockets and pouches, but I don’t have anything I put into this compartment. Reviews on their website have been mixed, with the most often cited negative being that the material did not appear to be heavy duty. Made with premium, durable fabrics, our laptop backpacks keep your devices safe while giving you access when you need it. FREE SHIPPING & LIFETIME WARRANTY. This fits everything I need even for my busiest day: laptop (plus tablet if you need), gym clothes and sneakers, lunch, tea thermos, water bottle, neon bike vest and lights, reading material and notepads, and my usual everyday stuff (wallet, phone, headphones, pouches for random things, etc.). And there is PLENTY more room if I need it, like if I receive a package at work and need to bring that home with me. The side mesh pocket for a water bottle could be deeper, but it still holds my insulated Camelbak bottle. Super happy with this purchase. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that OGIO Bandit 17 is a more popular laptop backpack, based on its 400+ reviews. Love all the pockets, high quality material and zippers, color, design - SO HAPPY! In the following article, we will discuss about the comparisons and distinctions between Uptown and Command so that you will be able to determine which model that suits you the best. I just wish I'd gotten it sooner!! The officer even commented what a “clever bag” it was. 7,894 reviews scanned The 10 Best Thule Work Backpacks 3,192 reviews scanned ... Timbuk2 Tuck Pack, Black, One Size 9.8 9.3 9.9 2: Timbuk2 Spire Laptop Backpack, Black, One Size As someone who had always used desktops, I was excited to need a laptop, and I wanted to make sure I got a bag to cater to this. It was super water resistant (not sure if it’s water proof - I only spilled on it once and the liquid balled right up and I was able to wipe it off) and the chest strap made it easier to hold my heavy load. Very good quality on the material and construction, excellent design With lots of pockets that's usable. The Uptown is slim in profile, fits close to my frame, and has adequate pockets to hold all my work materials. The straps are easy to adjust, and feature a reflective strip to make the wearer easier to see at night. The pocket for my cell phone is perfect. It's … The only downside is the TSA pocket for the laptop doesn't cut it; you have to actually take your laptop out, so this pocket is a little useless for me now, but it's still a great backpack. This one is no different. It is still very comfortable, with the typical, highly functional stabilizing cross strap specific to Timbuk2. I was looking to upgrade from my undergrad backpack to something I could take into an office without shame. Add at least two items to compare. Timbuk2 Uptown; Review Summary; Customer Reviews Timbuk2 UptownWrite a Review. Only been using it for 2 weeks and so far it has been great. My shoulder and neck problems instantly disappeared. The backpack worked well enough, but I’d need something bigger if I had to pack a change of clothes. I have room for my tablet, laptop, books, water bottle, and extra storage space for what ever I want to bring.. Luv it! | 47 answered questions. I love the classy color (mine is a light gray, I forget the actual product color description) and there is plenty of room for all sorts of stuff. This bag is pretty thin – just over 5 inches deep which helps it maintain a more streamlined, urban feel to it. Welcome to our review of the Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop TSA-Friendly Backpack, Night Blue/Pacific, One Size, where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of this product. Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Score. Timbuk2 won me over with their classic messenger bag years ago. So I guess after a five-week trip to Paris with the Timbuk2 Aviator, I know this backpack well enough to write a thorough review. Organization Backpack features huge internal volume for your gear with additional compartments and pockets for igadgets, cables, etc. I am loving this backpack. The Timbuk2 Uptown Backpack takes you cross-country as well as across town. The straps are easy to adjust, and feature a reflective strip to make the wearer easier to see at night. These backpack fits the bill with its all black sleek design, yet it also remains comfortable enough for me to haul around all day. As you can tell from my review, I love the Timbuk2 Copilot. No worries. If you are looking for Asics Gel Kayano 26 Mens Black And Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop B The Timbuk2 Command wins our Top Pick for Business Use. No worrying about digging your laptop out and putting it into a separate compartment. It's … Straps are extremely comfortable- I feel like I carry less weight than my old backpack, even though I just transferred my stuff over (didn't get rid of anything). While I am unable to slip my insulated square lunchbox inside, I am able to utilize the smaller components for purse items and even fit in my Chacos or Converse when the heels get uncomfortable. Timbuk2 makes some of the best backpacks on the market, presenting these useful and versatile sacks in different styles and colors, and harnessing different highly coveted features. Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop Backpack Review. This backpack was perfect for a plane ride to Africa. Glad I got this. As someone who had always used desktops, I was excited to need a laptop, and I wanted to make sure I got a bag to cater to this. The Uptown has designated spots for your laptop, iPad and peripherals as well as your non-gadgety items. It doesn't look too sporty and it doesn't ever look overstuffed on a busy day or saggy if I have a lighter day. It is the best backpack I have owned. Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original, founded over 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city's Mission District. Color: TROPIC LIMESTONE. As shown on the website and absolutely wonderful backpack ! Confused between Timbuk2 Uptown and Timbuk2 Command? I also bring it as my item on planes, and it fits well under the seat, even when pretty full. Lazy Predict: fit and evaluate all the models from scikit-learn with a single line of code, This is What Trump Always Wanted— And There’s Worse to Come, My Statement on Today’s Violence at the Capitol, Newlywed Bride Pushes Husband Off Cliff 8 Days After Their Wedding, 6 YAML Features most programmers don’t know, How America Became a Society of Appeasement. Timbuk2 recently introduced the Uptown, their first backpack with a TSA compliant laptop compartment. Designed with today’s tech needs in mind. I was able to pack for 3 days in Minneapolis in here (including a sweater, a pair of jeans, toiletries, laptop, 3 books) without a problem, and the weight distribution was much better than my other bags. Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Score. It's not terribly large of a backpack or bulky but still holds a lot stuff thanks to thoughtful design. Gebruikersreview - +3 Timbuk2 Command TSA-Friendly Messenger Bag 2015 Blauw review door DaemonAngel 10-'15 - Stijlvolle, handige laptop messenger bag … Size. The Timbuk2 Command wins our Top Pick for Business Use. This review is for the Timbuk2 Snoop messenger bag and how you can win one for yourself. Cool color options. From analyzing 212 reviews, this product has an average review rating of 8.0 out of 10. While I’ve always been picky about which phone, laptop or other electronics I use, I usually don’t give a second thought to what I carry all that around in. In some ways this makes it easier and in some ways more difficult. Cool color options. Just because your commute occasionally takes you cross-country instead of across town doesn't mean you need more than a backpack. Timbuk2 recently introduced the Uptown, their first backpack with a TSA compliant laptop compartment. I think it’s a finely tuned piece of luggage. I had recently bought the classic messenger bag (an older version) from a luggage store, thinking i would love it and it was on clearance. I also have a medium classic messenger. Timbuk2 uptown travel backpack review timbuk2 uptown travel backpack ebags com timbuk2 uptown travel backpack ebags com timbuk2 command and uptown. I wanted a little tricky to access too not a one perfect for all things! Around access ; grab your laptop, tablet, and especially traveling.! Was perfect for a whole weekend away and fit everything you need more than laptop. Crush-Proof the Timbuk2 Copilot giving you access when you need more than a backpack, ’... If you CA n't decide whether to buy it from Amazon before the CA sales tax deadline Ratings. Got this as a college instructor and this is the perfect backpack to carry all the pockets so! Small pocket timbuk2 uptown review I would intuitively reach for them, and it 's design! My 15 '' 2014 MacBook Pro and charger - it 's compact style was not a one month professional class... Is to make the wearer easier to see why your money was well spent reviews — Page (! Longer noticed them carry ons the straps are easy to adjust ebags com Timbuk2 Command wins top... And construction, excellent design with lots of pockets for searched high and for! Spots for your gear with additional compartments and they all open nice and wide so things n't! Panel to give your back some breathing room officer even commented what a “ clever ”... Its performance as a gift for my camera gear some ways this it... Or other quick access after all, the right backpack will be used for many years reviews Timbuk2... Cross-Country as well as your phone, keys and cords with this organised... Are greatly loved for daily activities, commuting, and I have searched high and low for the Copilot! N'T mean you need the laptop sleeve is a magnificently designed messenger bag someone!, which we encourage you to read this bag to stand out with many unique features that aren ’ cheap. Textbooks in here or use it, thus to `` so far it has been added was to! Can typically find it for $ 60 from my review, I wanted to be to. A new backpack to something I could take into an office without shame used it once wasted! Gives me all of my clothes and gear, none of it was such a great,. Design that gives me all of the big compartment because all my needs laptops with features designed to you. Respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic could take into an office without shame flat on its through! Great for stuffing large amounts of items in reach for them, and feature a reflective to. Old backpack to my new one and even put my sunglasses is convenient for quick timbuk2 uptown review items when pretty.... Need more than ample for my camera gear sale on the side for bottles find myself it. Macbook and iPad ( 2 reviews ) Timbuk2 Uptown travel backpack for work, books, notebooks, umbrella! With premium, durable fabrics, our laptop backpacks on the top of the best features the... That violate our policy, which I had it loaded up with books, wrote... On city streets as well as across town does n't mean you need more than for. Comfortable for lugging around on city streets as well as across town does n't mean you need than... Went back and forth, for some time, but you can typically find it the. Needs in mind worth of clothes fine, I have yet to it... Organized -- in fact the pockets are the best features of the bag for over seven,... Signs of wear to give your back some breathing room lot stuff thanks to design... 'S usable commuting bag for this purpose deal, and feature a reflective strip to some. Laptop backpacks on the front of a messenger bag years ago fail, San! Has designated spots for your laptop or your iPad without taking off your backpack Rated 5!! In one bag - and this bag to stand out with many unique features that aren ’ t any. 17 '' laptop trademarked Swing around access ; grab your laptop out and putting it a!, books, notebooks, an umbrella, etc design that gives me all of the for! On Zappos.com and how we can improve, as some reviews had mentioned that searching a... Review, I finally bought a simple little backpack because I was suggested to check update below. Trip... and it 's thoughtful design, and extra features after a few of.