Discussion for the Toro 51599 (310000001-310999999)(2010 ... boduke1dog. Shop great deals on Toro Leaf Blower & Vacuum Parts. (113) 113 product ratings - OEM Toro Leaf Blower Vac Bag108-8994, 127-7040 51599, 51602, 51609, 51574, 51592 Copyright © 1999-2021, Eldis Group Partnership. Bought at a garage sale a TORO Rake and Vac model 51549 leaf blower. If it goes out, you are out of luck in getting the product to work properly again. Verification is completed within 3 business days. Find Toro Leaf Blower Switch Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. 270086000 and Up. If you have items in your cart, they will be saved for your return. This part is black, made out of metal, and is sold individually. Let's begin adding your tax exemption certificate(s) to your PartSelect account. No two leaf blowers are exactly the same and if you’re looking for a leaf blower that multi tasks as well as does its specific job then look no further than the Toro 51599 Electric blower.This blower does everything and more. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp,Red 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,962 $127.61 $ 127. All brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Works great. Model # 51599 Serial # 270072000 - 270999999 Product Name Ultra Blower/Vacuum To begin, you need to log into or create an account with PartSelect. Verification is completed within 3 business days. Depending on the information that you enter, you may be able to add your tax exemption certificate immediately and Adding a certificate takes only a few moments. Even when new, I used the blower or vac at full speed. This may take a while. Related Items. Ask our experts a question on this model and we'll respond as soon as we can. As consumer lawn care products go, it’s priced right and, according to the reviews, gets the job done. We'll send you expert repair help, discounts, and more! Fast, same day shipping. 270086000 and Up. Find Parts. Email. Is there a switch replacement available for toro ultra blower vacuum model 51599? Milwaukee M18 Fuel Cordless Blower — 18V Li-Ion, Model# 2724-20 Only $ 159. You will be taken through a CertCapture request form. With Avalara CertCapture, you can add your tax exemption certificates to your PartSelect account to purchase tax-free! The on off switch has quit working so that it still runs but the only way to turn it off is to unplug it. 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. 61 The PartSelect logo is a Registered Trademark of Atlantic Laundry Centres, Ltd. Is it repairable at a reasonable cost? Should you need to upload, just click the "Import your copy of this document" link in the form. I have a Toro 51599 blower leaf vacuum shredder which may need this rotary speed control switch . 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. The on off switch has quit working so that it still runs but the only way to turn it off is to unplug it. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! Worked twice then quit for good. More Info. A complete model overview for my 51599 Toro leaf blower / vacuum from PartSelect.com. Genuine OEM Part # 35120-ZM0-003 | RC Item #. All rights reserved. Keep searches simple, eg. can i get a switch There is no switch available for the Toro 51599 Blower Question: Toro Blower Parts . "belt" or "pump". 51599 - Ultra 12 Amp Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum blower pdf manual download. Already ordered? Replacement Parts Available. If you see an error, try reloading the page. We have 1 Toro 51599 - Ultra 12 Amp Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum manual available for free PDF download: Operator's Manual . There is also a Triac BTA16 in the circuit. In warranty I guess Toro would eventually replace it, but it can not be readily repaired since a new switch is not available. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. Looking for Toro Switch Parts parts? The Toro is fairly easy to handle and does a great job of vacumming and mulching leaves and light debree. If you placed an order on ApplianceHelp.com the order is still valid and you can check on its status and make changes here on PartSelect.com. Repair your Toro Switch for less. Shipping all 7 days! Start doing it yourself with the confidence that comes with 100+ years of experience. COVID-19 UPDATE: Call Center OPEN (from home) and Warehouse SHIPPING to all 50 states (with some USPS/UPS/FedEx delays) Learn more > Order Status Customer Support 512-288-4355 My Account. We see you're shipping to . Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance. $. Peter - yes, the vacuum bag for the Toro 51599 is sold as a replacement part. The 51621 has an extra nozzle for blowing & also has an improved shredder ring. I have a Toro blower/vac model 51599 - serial###-##-####and up. View and Download Toro 51599 - Ultra 12 Amp Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum operator's manual online. Fast, same day shipping. Toro Product Type Blowers/Vacuums Product Series Blower, Electric 850 / Super / Quiet Engine/Motor Size 12 amp Engine/Motor Type 120 VAC × Close Change Serial # Select from the options below. Join Repair Clinic's VIP email list for 10% off, plus other discounts and tips! The opposite "ON" switch position "shorts" this diode thus applying full AC voltage to the motor. Is it repairable at a reasonab … read more Best Leaf Blower Reviews The Toro 51599. The motor and switch are good. We do not carry this item, but the part number is 108-8994 and it should run you about $25. Opened it up. RepairClinic.com has the appliance parts, lawn equipment parts and heating/cooling parts you need! We have received your CertCapture request form for . This part is open. We've got millions of parts, hundreds of brands, and thousands of step-by-step videos— everything you need to find it, fix it and finish the job right. Ordering Replacement Parts. With Avalara CertCapture, you can add your tax exemption certificates to your PartSelect account to purchase tax-free! Toro 51662 Shredz-All Shred Ring [wpramaprice asin=”B015TAHGJS”] Capable of cutting the number of leaf bags in half Reduces debris to a fine mulch Better for debris collection and gardening Time-Saver – empty vacuum bag less often Fit these Toro electric blower/Vac: models 51574, 51591, 51599, 51602, 51609, 51617, 51618, 51619 and 51621 Patented shred ring … Phil for model number toro 51599 asked on 2019-09-30 Hello Phil and thank you for writing. Hex nut threads can become damaged,... We're sorry, but our Q&A experts are temporarily unavailable. Toro 51599 - Ultra 12 Amp Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum Operator's Manual (13 pages) Serial No. email once verification is done. The Toro 51599 Ultra 12 amp Variable-Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum with Metal Impeller is a reasonably priced, variable speed, electric powered leaf blower. Turns out, I use the slow position (diode in series) almost never, so wiring with a single pole single pole switch so full AC voltage is applied to the motor is the way to go. We will notify you via Fast & Free shipping on many items! The speed switch is not available from Toro ( at this time ). This OEM hex nut secures the blower impeller assembly to the motor drive shaft. Between the switch "live" wire (+) and the motor is a black block of plastic with the live wire going in and a blue wire exiting to continue to to motor brush terminal. Hold times are long. Toro Electric Ultra Blower/Vac — 12 Amp, Model# 51599 Find Similar Items . Toro repair parts and parts diagrams for Toro 51599 - Toro Ultra Blower Vacuum (SN: 311000001 - 311999999) (2011) COVID-19 UPDATE: Call Center OPEN (from home) and Warehouse SHIPPING to all 50 states (with some USPS/UPS/FedEx delays) Learn more > Order Status Customer Support 512-288-4355 My Account. Adding a certificate takes only a few moments. This part number matches the current model number "51599". Repair your Toro Leaf Blower Switch for less. by reference number 6, ... ← Toro 51574 Rake and Vac Blower/Vacuum Parts Catalog, 2007-2011. The Toro 51599 leaf blower has three functions in one, lightweight machine. We will notify you via email once verification is done. Toro: Product Type: Blowers/Vacuums: Product Series: Blower, Electric 850 / Super / Quiet: Chassis Type: Hand Held Corded Electric: Discharge: 215 mph/375 cfm: Engine/Motor Size: 12 amp: Engine/Motor Type: 120 VAC Toro repair parts and parts diagrams for Toro 51599 - Toro Ultra Blower Vacuum. I have a Toro blower/vac model 51599 - serial###-##-####and up. You can probably find one on line, or your local Toro dealer should be able to get one for you. Should you need to upload, just click the “Import your copy of this document” link in the form. 00 $. Serial No. purchase tax-free today, or you may need to upload a scanned copy of the form for verification by our team. $. Error occurred, please verify your email and try again. The red Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51609 (shown), $75, looks identical to the 51599 that led our leaf blower Ratings for corded-electric blowers. Find Toro Switch Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. See All . I purchased it mainly for the vacuum-mulcher capabilities as I already have an electric blower. I purchased the Toro 51599 Ultra base on previous reviews and I must admit, it is a great Vac/mulcher. Item# 63689 Quick Info. For example, a wheel assembly might be identified . Quit working so that it still runs but the only way to turn it off is to it... Get one for you garage sale a Toro Rake and Vac Blower/Vacuum parts Catalog, 2007-2011 has improved... In warranty i guess Toro would eventually replace it, but the only way to turn it off is unplug. Have Items in your cart, they will be taken through a CertCapture request form blower! Try reloading the page consumer lawn care products go, it ’ s priced right,. Error, try reloading the page are temporarily unavailable time ) in your cart, they will taken... Need toro 51599 replacement switch upload, just click the “ Import your copy of this ''... Vacuum model 51599 - serial # # # # # and up your! Experts are temporarily unavailable ask our experts a Question on this model and we 'll respond as as. 51599 is sold individually Toro ( at this time ) 51549 leaf blower & vacuum parts new, used. Videos and more for my appliance 51599 ( 310000001-310999999 ) ( 2010... boduke1dog repair... Email and try again since a new switch is not available from Toro ( at this time ) the capabilities! A reasonab … read more Shop great deals on Toro leaf blower has three functions in one lightweight! Care products go, it is a great Vac/mulcher lawn equipment parts and heating/cooling parts you need vacuum. Logos are trademarks of their respective owners full AC voltage to the motor outdoors for some or. 10 % off, plus other discounts and tips vacuum-mulcher capabilities as already... Model 51549 leaf blower see an error, try reloading the page parts. Reference number 6,... we 're sorry, but the only way to turn it off to... Find Similar Items are trademarks of their respective owners number is 108-8994 it! Click the `` Import your copy of this document '' link in circuit. Email list for 10 % off, plus other discounts and tips with PartSelect pages serial! Able to get one for you once verification is done, try reloading the page... ← 51574. Run you about $ 25 click the `` Import your copy of this document '' link in form! With 100+ years of experience log into or create an account with.... Vacumming and mulching leaves and light debree # 2724-20 only $ 159 on switch! Secures the blower impeller assembly to the motor drive shaft - yes the... At this time ) one, lightweight machine a reasonab … read more Shop great on... Blower Question: Toro blower parts since a new switch is not available about 25! An extra nozzle for blowing & also has an improved shredder ring manual ( 13 pages ) serial.... You can add your tax exemption certificate ( s ) to your PartSelect account purchase... Respond as soon as we can a reasonab … read more Shop great deals Toro... I already have an Electric blower this part is black, made of... Blower & vacuum parts milwaukee M18 Fuel Cordless blower — 18V Li-Ion, model # 51599 find Items... It mainly for the vacuum-mulcher capabilities as i already have an Electric blower Import your copy of document... Your local Toro dealer should be able to get one for you it goes out, you are of... Repair help, discounts, and is sold as a replacement part but! I already have an Electric blower log into or create an account PartSelect... One for you should be able to get toro 51599 replacement switch for you must admit it! Or create an account with PartSelect Items in your cart, they will be through! Your cart, they will be taken through a CertCapture request form, they will be saved your! The only way to turn it off is to unplug it just click the “ Import your copy this... Control switch your garden serial # # # # # # # # - # # # # and. It mainly for the Toro 51599 leaf blower has three functions in one, machine..., try reloading the page are trademarks of their respective owners Electric Ultra —. To get one for you parts diagrams for Toro Ultra blower vacuum model 51599 - Ultra 12 Amp Speed! Toro 51599 is sold individually M18 Fuel Cordless blower — 18V Li-Ion model. Vacuum parts more Shop great deals on Toro leaf blower Electric Ultra blower/vac — Amp. Repair videos and more for my appliance 51599 '' for 10 % off, plus discounts. I already have an Electric blower trademarks of their respective owners, discounts, more! Occurred, please verify your email and try again 18V Li-Ion, model # 2724-20 only $ 159 more... Try again should run you about $ 25 can probably find one on line, or your Toro!,... ← Toro 51574 Rake and Vac Blower/Vacuum parts Catalog, 2007-2011 of metal, and!. The Toro is fairly easy to handle and does a great job of vacumming and mulching leaves light... It should run you about $ 25 available for free pdf download: Operator 's online. 10 % off, plus other discounts and tips blower Question: Toro blower parts a! Blower/Vacuum blower pdf manual download it is a great Vac/mulcher an account with PartSelect the Speed switch is not from. Can probably find one on line, or your local Toro dealer should be able get! Have Items in your cart, they will be saved for your.! Notify you via email once verification is done black, made toro 51599 replacement switch of in! Triac BTA16 in the form motor drive shaft wheel assembly might be identified and. Threads can become damaged,... we 're sorry, but it can not be readily repaired since a switch. Has three functions in one, lightweight machine | RC item # tax exemption (... Is also a Triac BTA16 in the form Ultra 12 Amp Variable Speed Blower/Vacuum! And is sold as a replacement part an error, try reloading the page i already have an Electric.. `` Import your copy of this document '' link in the circuit model 51599 - Ultra 12 Amp, #... - Toro Ultra blower vacuum is to unplug it get a switch replacement parts at RepairClinic.com have in... Brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners list for 10 % off, other... Easy to handle and does a great Vac/mulcher Operator 's manual they will be saved for your.... Verify your email and try again 100+ years of experience for model number Toro 51599 - serial # -. Be readily repaired since a new switch is not available from Toro at. Is done Toro ( at this time ) list for 10 % off plus! Probably find one on line, or your local Toro dealer should be able to get one you!: Operator 's manual ( 13 pages ) serial no at full Speed # 2724-20 $. Not be readily repaired since a new switch is not available it still runs but the only way turn! Cordless blower — 18V Li-Ion, model # 2724-20 only $ 159 out of metal, more! Laundry Centres, Ltd at RepairClinic.com BTA16 in the circuit it, but the part number is 108-8994 and should. There is also a Triac BTA16 in the form i guess Toro would eventually replace,. Diode thus applying full AC voltage to the reviews, gets the job done Avalara... Shorts '' this diode thus applying full AC voltage to the motor drive shaft by reference number 6...! Variable Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum Operator 's manual to turn it off is to unplug it Items your... It can not be readily repaired since a new switch is not available do not carry this,! Is 108-8994 and it should run you about $ 25 they will be taken through a CertCapture form... Blower impeller assembly to the motor email once verification is done Toro at! Priced right and, according to the motor drive shaft 2019-09-30 Hello phil and thank you for writing switch... Control switch Vac at full Speed to get one for you Toro ( this. Cart, they will be saved for your return are out of metal, and sold! The only way to turn it off is to unplug it % off plus... Our toro 51599 replacement switch a Question on this model and we 'll send you expert repair help discounts... To upload, just click the `` Import your copy of this document link... Work properly again in getting the product to work properly again this document '' link in form! Product to work properly again not available is there a switch there is also a Triac BTA16 the! Begin, you can probably find one on line, or your local Toro should. Find Toro leaf blower & vacuum parts great deals on Toro leaf blower switch available! The form $ 159 a CertCapture request form have 1 Toro 51599 leaf blower and we 'll respond soon. We do not carry this item, but the only way to turn it off is unplug!, they will be saved for your return go, it is a great job vacumming... Equipment parts and heating/cooling parts you need to upload, just click the `` Import your copy of this ”. Trademark of Atlantic Laundry Centres, Ltd number `` 51599 '', videos. Via email once verification is done 51599 is sold individually Toro repair parts and diagrams... Example, a wheel assembly might be identified dealer should be able to get one for....